[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What cosplays or costumes are you working on right now, and what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: voxel-mind-flayer.jpg (286KB, 808x533px) Image search: [Google]
voxel-mind-flayer.jpg
286KB, 808x533px
What cosplays or costumes are you working on right now, and what would your dream cosplay be?

Right now, I'm working on a Skulduggery Pleasant costume, which I have almost finished and am intending to wear to the GX Australia Convention (I read somewhere on here that it might not be that good, but meh. There are other cons)

My dream cosplay would be to make an Mindflayer cosplay, with the robes and the latex mask. For those who don't know what an Mindflayer is, they look like pic related.
>>
File: 8646db89f814daaac9b01a6cff6d8a8f.jpg (296KB, 1149x1491px) Image search: [Google]
8646db89f814daaac9b01a6cff6d8a8f.jpg
296KB, 1149x1491px
currently working on Black Lady
>>
File: stealhislook.jpg (522KB, 1142x1352px) Image search: [Google]
stealhislook.jpg
522KB, 1142x1352px
>>9398645
How much do you have so far?

I'm working on the seperatist from CSGO but at 5'2 and thin as a girl it's been rough finding fitting jackets and pants.
>>
OP here,
I am an idiot and missed the Dream Cosplay thread that's already up.

>>9365481
>>
File: 186cultist.jpg (47KB, 422x771px) Image search: [Google]
186cultist.jpg
47KB, 422x771px
I've been doing research the past couple weeks to make a Dragonclaw cultist from the Tyranny of Dragons D&D campaign. I have a pretty solid idea on how I'm going to make it. Just need to save up the cash.
>>
>>9398742
I have the dress and wig made... need to stitch the shirt make cuffs/ necklace i have time so im not rushing.
And i love csgo but no one will cos it with me.
>>
File: R6_GSG9_IQ_4k.jpg (927KB, 2000x3597px) Image search: [Google]
R6_GSG9_IQ_4k.jpg
927KB, 2000x3597px
im working on IQ from siege
i fucking hate thats a mostly buying crap but anything for my waifu i guess.
my dream cosplay is pretty basic which is just a non slutty genderbend of travis touchdown since i have yet to find a male cosplayer that pulls him off properly.
>>
File: esidisi.png (947KB, 1238x690px) Image search: [Google]
esidisi.png
947KB, 1238x690px
>>9398639

Decided to spontaneously start my Esidisi cosplay. I wound up liking my prototypes enough that it may work out in my favor, only thing I have to worry about is how I'm going to rig the shoulder pieces to hold up the top.

I'm thinking of using nose/scar wax and kind of hiding magnets "in my skin" and then holding the pieces in that way, and this way, the shoulder pieces won't have to be super stiff and whatnot.
>>
File: Lux_Splash_7.jpg (81KB, 640x378px) Image search: [Google]
Lux_Splash_7.jpg
81KB, 640x378px
I'm currently gathering the materials to do Elementalist Lux.
>>
>>9401458
Fun! I'm working on Fire right now.
>>
>>9399952
Ooooh nice! You going to have one of the half-dragons with you?
>>
I started about a week before the Twitch marathon, but the Twitch marathon has definitely inspired me to keep working.
>>
>Cosplaying a dragonclaw with Cyanwrath and Rezmir at my side.

I want this so much! I don't think anyone in my local cosplay group has the skill to pull off the actual dragon parts but I'll ask around. If I had experience making scales and dragon parts I'd do them in a heartbeat!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.