[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Spoonfeeding thread v2.0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 64

Old thread >>9356551 saging into oblivion, post all your basic/dumb questions here so as not to clog up the other threads.
Cosplay/egl questions equally welcome, though there is also still >>9376468 available for more specific jfash topics.
>>
How different/more complicated is serging than using a regular sewing machine?
I'd like to be able to finish a lot of my pieces more neatly but dont have the budget to buy a serger of my own rn. There's a local makerspace that charges by the hour to use their space and supplies, including sergers that I'd like to try out, but it specifies "You must have experience using a sewing machine to sew by the hour". I'm well experienced with all other aspects of sewing, except for sergers themselves, and I dont know if I'll have to go out and follow a course specifically in order to be able to properly serge too or if it's pretty self-intuitive after a few tutorials and other machine sewing knowledge
>>
I still don't get how to search up aristo stuff on Y! Auctions. Maybe I might be retarded.
>>
>>9390160
I legit have no idea how to attach spaghetti straps to a skater dress, I found how to make it, but how the fuck do I actually attach em? I tried looking at tutorials, and I tried looking at my tank top, but I just don't quite get it.
>>
Anyone here recommend some good sites and brands that do toned down lolita.

I love the extravagant styles but would love some toned down pieces for everyday wear.
>>
File: IMG_2883.png (424KB, 508x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2883.png
424KB, 508x810px
w-where can i find thigh highs like these? i can't seem to find any with scallops
>>
>>9390201
It's a little trickier, but it isn't hard. I personally wouldn't recommend getting one without trying it out first; the threading is waaaaay more complex than a regular sewing machine.

To sum it up: try it first, get used to the threading, it isn't THAT hard, but it's definitely tricky. And no, you won't need to follow a specific course. :)
>>
File: B40OP344-o-1_1024x1024.jpg (76KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
B40OP344-o-1_1024x1024.jpg
76KB, 480x640px
recently bought pic related from baby. It's the first longer dress I have, coming down to mid calf. I'm unsure of a place to get a good longer petti. Taobao preferred since i'm about to do an order from there
>>
>>9390346
Your best bet is to stick with classic-style skirts and dresses with minimal patterns and some classic-plain blouses. You can find that, literally everywhere, Bodyline, Aliexpress, Lace Market, TaoBao shops will just avalanche subtle-classic shit at you.
For more brand name stuff, see; Mary Magdalene, Victorian Maiden, Innocent World.
Make sure whatever you buy follows basic lolita rules (minimum length a few inches above the knees, petticoat, head accessories), if all that seems too out-there for you, maybe you should find a less extravagant fashion. (Sorry if you know all this, but you are on a super spoon feeding thread).

>>9390817
Go to Aliexpress and type in to the search: hot sale lovely women bowknot over the knees
it should be the only thing that shows up. Sorry I couldn't link, idk how to get past 4chans spam detector.
>>
>>9390842
Classical Puppets on Taobao.
Haven't ordered from them myself but they have a lot of good reviews and happy customers.
>>
File: annekat.jpg (127KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
annekat.jpg
127KB, 736x552px
what are the fake button up shirts/turtlenecks that go under pullovers called? pic related.

also any helpful search terms for the pullovers? i'm mostly coming up with cardigans and cable knits.
>>
>>9390875
Not recently?? They've absolutely tanked in quality.

>>9390842
I know it's not taobao, but I'd go with malco modes
>>
>>9390882
1) A polo shirt?
2) Hoodie?
>>
>>9390882
A dickie
>>
>>9390842
>>9390875
>>9390890
Oh that sucks - my bad. Not sure if I can recommend anything else that isn't a swing-petti. I'd think she'd want more of a bell shape with that dress?
>>
>>9390896
1) no, they aren't actually a shirt. they are just the part that shows on top of the neck from under the sweater and don't have the actual shirt part attached to them. they have a weird name that i can't remember.
>>
>>9390919

see >>9390909
>>
>>9390914
MeLikesTea has really nice quality pettis that stay fluffy and their prices aren't bad at all. Shipping is from Brazil though I believe.
>>
What would be the best shopping service to use to buy off of Japanese auction sites? I want someone who understands both English and Japanese fluently to make sure of stuff since I've never used a SS besides for taobao before, really.
Am I just an idiot for being this nervous?
>>
>>9390937
I've used FromJapan with ease. Can't personally vouch for any others but I'd check out the buyfags.moe guide?
>>
>>9390201
If it's a regular makerspace, then I'm sure you'd get someone to help you out with serging. Any ones I have friends in function as communities rather than rent-a-machine setups, and learning is part of the experience.
>>
>>9390346
With lolita its kind of hard to go casual since there are so many parts to it, but you can always do more classic toned down styles. I suggest liz lisa maybe since they have cute op's that have patterns and it can be a good alternative. Besides it is kind of cheaper since all you need is a beret(which can be thrifted) or some sort of accessory and some cute shoes and you have a complete outfit
>>
>>9390866
anon you are an angel, thank you so much
>>
>>9390937
ZenMarket are pretty good, their English and fees are both excellent, their only downside is that they can't buy from sellers who explicitly state that they don't sell to shopping services.
>>
>>9390955
seconding FromJapan
>>
>>9390909
>>9390925
though adding to this, when you're searching taobao/aliexpress they just tend to show up under the keyword "false collar"
>>
>>9390822
>>9390962
Thank you! They also offer a lot of beginner courses for things as well as the makerspace itself so I wasnt sure if I'd have to get roped into one of their pricey courses, but I guess it cant hurt to read up a bunch first and go find out!
>>
H-hi anons. I've finally lost my goal of sixty pounds but I'm still chubby. If I'm a size medium- large can i fit into one size only dresses on AP and BTSSB or do I still have to lose more...
>>
>>9391806
Depends on your measurements. Take those, then check a few dresses on lolibrary. I think it's still down so you'll just have to google the dress name + lolibrary and look at the cached version.
>>
>>9391009
Liz Lisa is mid-thigh or shorter on most people.
Look at Axes Femme, Fint, or Amavel
>>
>>9390230
You have to use the brand names
>>
>>9390346
Rosa bianca, miho matsuda, Moon afternoon, physical drop, milk, Seraphim, Emily Temple Cute, axes femme kawaii, fi.n.t, excentrique, fairy wish, heart e, putumayo, secret honey, sugar which stops a time
>>
>>9390937
Momoirokumasan
>>
I'd like to make a treebranch-like staff. Now I'd normally just find an actual windfallen stick, clean and prep that but I guess cons might not allow that for safety.

So I'm having a look at expanding foam props; but they don't really look that sturdy and are mostly for photo props.

Is expanding foam actually pretty sturdy? If I shaped it and then finished it with latex would that help? I will probably use a hollow plastic tube as the core.
>>
Hello gulls, I've looked at Axes Femme and they seem to have only one size am I tripping? Also their Mediums are 4 cm bigger than my measurements is that enough to warrant looking for another store that carries a smaller size?
>>
>>9391962
Many many many stores in Japan only carry one size. 4cm doesn't sound too bad? Probably also depends on what you want to buy but I'd say go for it.
>>
>>9390866

Thank you for the help I can't really ask the lolita community where I am because it's small and very catty.

You're a star.
>>
Lolita and j fashion clothing websites that ship to Ireland without having to go through the pain of ali express. I keep trying to make an account and it never works for some reason.
>>
>>9391962
4cm is not even 2 inches. Axes Femme is not the type of clothing you want to be skin tight, yeesh.
>>
>>9391959
Most cons in this region are okay with larger staffs, as long as they can be taken apart to be smaller if nessesary. Except in deignated areas like outside or photo areas. Could be different elsewhere, though.
>>
>>9391962
Sometimes they carry L in certain items too but usually just M. 4 cm bigger than your measurements is actually perfect for axes femme stuff in my experience though (Also just a heads-up that axes femme stuff doesnt tend to keep its value the way liz lisa or lolita brands do on the japanese secondhand market so you can get a lot of nice pieces for under 500y each on yahoo japan/mbok/fril)
>>
For FJ's new payment plan fees, does the "per order" plan of 300 / 700 yen apply to each item, or is it per consolidation? They word their things so confoundedly now..
>>
When using Buyee for Y! Auctions, do you ever go with the lite plan? I'm always really paranoid about not geting the 500yen standard plan, but that really adds up when you're buying a bunch of small things
>>
>>9391962
You definitely don't need a smaller size, 4cm difference is just about what you need for the clothes to fit you comfortably.
>>
>>9392017
I ordered FJ the other day, think it's one fee per total order (ie per box shipped to your house), It's definitely not per item.

My question: lolita has a lot of online used stores like Closet Child, any online used stores that are good for Fairy Kei, Yumekawaii, Menhera, Gurokawa? Or is it have to be auctions or bust?
>>
I want to do a plugsuit but I've never worked with pvc before so any advice....anything at all, would be great. I'm also pretty nervous about how hot it might get. Does anyone know where I can get the best fabric (does it matter or should I just get whatever's cheapest even?) thanks cuties
>>
>>9392079
>>9392017
As far as I know it's per 'order' as in everything you order from one store. If you get, say, a shitton of stuff from the pokemon center plus 3 seperate mbok auctions that would count as 4 orders. Deceptive, I know.
>>
I'm looking for a japanese hairstyle catalogue. I just remember it was pink, very easy to browse, had lots of photos of every hairstyle, which were divided in categories like short, midlong, long, updos. I remember I found it on cgl years ago, but I wiped my browser's favourite list completely since then.
>>
>>9392088
beauty box?
>>
File: Nazimova_CCP_FIGX_WFP-NAZ041.jpg (30KB, 496x640px) Image search: [Google]
Nazimova_CCP_FIGX_WFP-NAZ041.jpg
30KB, 496x640px
I want to change the shape of my brows for Larping to make them and I've literally never done anything other than clean up stray hairs occasionally. I have bangs so if I fuck them up a little it's not a huge deal.

Is it easier to use one of those little pastel razors or tweeze them or what? Can I just try covering them with some kind of paste and filling different parts in with makeup? How do I get the shape to be even? I'm using 20s silent film stars for inspiration- trying to look sort of inhuman/larger than life.
>>
>>9391806

>one size only
>AP

Gurl. Their OP alone yo-yos between like 95cm bust and 87cm bust. I even ended up with a 100cm-bust blouse once. Measure yourself, and use the cache trick to look up the measurements on lolibrary.
>>
>>9392142
Anon, if you pluck you run the risk of that thin brow becoming permanent. If this is just for a weekend thing or something then shave.
Be warned however...sometimes if you shave the don't grow back either. I shaved mine off completely, and they grew back just fine, but I've met a couple of other people where they didn't grow back in the right shape/were sparse with bald patches after shaving.
>>
Best online places to buy plus size Lolita tights/socks? I've been losing weight and inches the last two months but I got a long way to go before I fit into most Lolita rights
>>
>>9392142
>>9392169
if you're needing to start from scratch or have some bizarre shapes going on, i would use the gluestick method.

use the elmers purple gluestick. go against and then with the grain, to fully coat the hairs and smooth them down. when it's dried, you can either leave remaining texture to work with or add another coat to totally smooth it out. then it's just a matter of your makeup game.
>>
>>9391806
It depends on the dress. Some will definitely fit you, some may not. You have to check the measurements in comparison to yours, newfriend. Congratulations on your weight loss!
>>
>>9392082
>does it matter or should I just get whatever's cheapest even?

I can already tell your outfit is going to be shit.

>thanks cuties
This isn't tumblr
>>
Are Liza Lisa tops/cardigans ever appropriate for lolita? I know they aren't really intended for that fashion, but it seems like they have details that are appropriate for it.
>>
>>9392324
Of course! Obviously a lot of the main pieces and stuff don't have the right shape, but a lot of people I know swear by their cardigans, and as long as they're fairly standard (not all fuzzy or revealing, or with weird necklines), I'm sure some tops, especially their stuff like pic related, would work wonderfully too
>>
What are good places to sell used cosplays online?
>>
>>9392339
Depends on what you got, we can help better if you give more details

The more complete a costume (wig, shoes, accessories included) the more it can go for
>>
>>9392316
Chill, we're in the spoonfeed thread
>>
>>9392316

Hey you cutie!!

fuck off
>>
>>9392352
I've got a couple of costumes from 10 years ago that don't fit me anymore. They all have all acessories and wigs. Some were comissioned to local seamstresses, others I made myself. The ones I made are not very high quality and I'd sell them as cheap as possible, but the comissioned ones are great.

My local community sells at a facebook group, but I don't want to see anyone near me wearing my old costumes, so I'd like to sell them internationally, so I don't ever see them again.

Still, I'd like them to go to loving homes, if that's possible.

Thanks!
>>
>>9392060
I always use the lite plan but I also only buy from sellers with good feedback and pictures. And usually I don't spend over $40 per listing
>>
I bought a pre-order dress from A-Sauce on taobao back in december. I asked my SS to contact the seller multiple times and they keep telling me to wait 1-2 weeks. Is it normal for a taobao release to take THIS long to ship out? This is my first time buying a pre-order release, so I don't know how to evaluate this.
>>
>>9392412
$50-$150. I would say check bigger sales communities or ebay for similar costumes and see what they go for.

If you ship internationally, it's definitely going to be more of a hassle, it'd be a lot easier to send it to the opposite coast and you would probably never see it again desu

we could throw better estimates if we knew what the costumes and pieces were desu but I understand if you want to keep it private.
>>
>>9392060
oh man if it's under $50, I go balls to the wall, no extra fees, it's like a gamble to see if it comes in okay. It's never been an issue though. Obviously I wouldn't do this with more expensive items.
>>
>>9391806
Lose more anyway, skinny lolita is best lolita
>>
>>9392921
Quiet, bait-chan.
>>
>>9392788
I've never preordered, but they could be backed up. I know that happens occasionally, even though it's not very professional. I'd wait a little longer and if nothing changes, file a report or something.
>>
File: Instasize_0316002145.jpg (721KB, 1512x1512px) Image search: [Google]
Instasize_0316002145.jpg
721KB, 1512x1512px
Would this pattern work for Star? I've only sewn plushes, never clothes before. I'm super nervous.
>>
>>9393039
It should be ok. You will have to draft your own Peter Pan collar and shorten the bodice to make the seam hit your natural waist though.
>>
>>9393039
Yes and no.
For the dress patterns, I think you'd need:
- smaller neckline (technically called the Jewel neckline)
- peter pan collar
- back zipper (for obv reasons)
- slightly higher waistline
- shorter hemline
...but you could certainly make this work if it's all you have.
>>
>>9393058
Oh I didn't even think about a zipper! That makes a lot of sense...
>>
Sup /v/a/ male person here. My question is, how do i bed one of this cosplay girls at conventions? Are they slutty, how do i tell if they are slutty? Since they like vidya/game stuff maybe it's already easier to talk to them. What im looking for is like, Welcome To the NHK, a girl like Misaki that can help me come out of my shell. Anyway thanks for any tips.
>>
H-how come bodyline/homemade/eBay Lolita dresses are so looked down on? I can't afford AP and stuff with the amount of medicine I need to buy senpais.
>>
>>9393066
Fuck off. We're here to talk about clothes and cosplay not help you get laid.
>>
>>9393067
Because they look bad.

Handmade dresses, if actually made with quality materials, won't end up being cheaper than brand.

A lot of what makes a lolita dress lolita is in the details. Trim, lace, fabric, etc. all add to the overall effect.

Bodyline has some dresses that are fine, but historically they've had some design replicas and shitty materials.

You definitely can afford brand if you hunt second hand sales. Look at Japanese auction sites, troll Lacemarket daily. You can find deals if you're patient.
>>
>>9393066
Help yourself. No one's going to be your manic pixie fuckdoll.
>>
>>9393073
Can you please send /cgl/ girls to /v/ im begging you. /pol/ keeps making stupid ass political bullshit racist threads, i fucking hate them. We have like zero women in there, its a fucking sausage fest. Im pretty sure 70%+ of our userbase is depressed. Also like everyone fights all the time they can't agree on anything and anytime girls come up its all "tfw no gf". Please im begging you send some girls to that shithole board, it might brighten up the mood. Most of us are cool, I promised, we like good videogames and stuff we just need some love, please so at least some of us can find our Misakis in life. This post is ironic by the way but not really.

By the way the same applies to /a/ just not as desperately as /v/

With love a /v/ /a/ user.
>>
>>9393077
>fuckdoll
Wrong, not fuckdoll, we would love each other
>manic pixie
That part you got correct
>>
>>9393078
Sounds a lot like a problem you guys need to deal with. Girls won't help solve your problems. Besides, most of the girls here either have SOs or are hella gay.
>>
>>9393086
>SOs
We are better, we could cuddle and talk about vidya/anime. Bet your BFs can't do that.
>girls are lesbians
Hot
>>
>>9393067
They're not looked down on by lolitas who have sense if they're well done. Make your handmade well and make it with quality stuff.
Coord your bodyline properly. Don't make it look ita.

If you lurk, you can find even plus size burando for 70 dollars or less. I got an IW dress second hand for fifty bucks, brand new with tags. It's possible. Buy from Japanese auctions too, if you can, they're cheaper but the shipping kills. ClosetChild is your best friend, young grasshopper.
>>
>>9393087
I already talk about vidya and anime with bf.
>>
>>9393087
Shoo, go back to your cave. Gulls will never like you. We're also majorly gay for some reason.
>>
>>9393078
Does the rest of /v reek of desperation like this post?
>>
If i'm a guy who has no knowledge on how to sew/make cosplay, should I just commission all my cosplay?
>>
>>9393149
Can't tell if bait or not, but still up to you, there's a lot of resources online on making armour if sewing doesn't interest you. Every costume is different and some don't need sewing/ hands on construction at all if you can piece together the right outfit for a character (some characters are so simple you dont need much more than the right set of easily bought clothing and a wig to pull off)
>>
>>9393149
Sewing classes are a man's best friend. If you're embarrassed, ask if they have private classes. It's like this thread but someone is almost literally spoon feeding you information irl. They're not gonna care that you're a guy.
Making your own cosplay will be cheaper than commissioned pieces. Better too, if you're determined.
>>
>>9390882
do you mean a detachable collar?
>>
i'm planning on making a big order early summer and buying a shit-ton off mercari but i'm having trouble finding an ss that can do what I want. a lot of places charge a service fee per item but since i'm getting a lot of items from different people i'd rather have a total percent of order fee than per item charges.

anyone know an okay SS that both allows mercari orders + doesn't charge per item service fees?
>>
My boyfriend wants us to cosplay this from Final Fantasy 15 as our first cosplay together. I have never worked with wigs other than the most basic styling, and I am not proficient in sewing clothes. He thinks we can thrift things and make alterations, and wait until we get to the con and have this group we are supposed to be in help us with last minute things.

I feel super uncomfortable with this. I know that I'll end up doing most of the work, and I don't think I have the skillset to pull this off. How do I get this through to him? He has it in his head that it will be easy (he thinks Lunafreya's dress would be very easy to make) and that I just don't want to do it because I don't like Final Fantasy.
>>
I'm wanting to buy a new blouse for my coord for Tekko which is in 3 weeks. I found one on Anna House I like, is their shipping super slow? Do you think it would be here before April
>>
>>9393368
Momoirokumasan charges 10%
>>
>>9390346
http://www.aprilcornell.com/ makes a lot of great blouses that can be used in and out of Lolita. It's a bit expensive, but the sales section brings the prices down a lot.

>>9391996
Try https://lolitabutiken.se (Sweden) and http://www.dreamybows.com/ (UK?)

>>9392324
The answer lies in ignoring the label and just looking at the piece. Look at it; does it look like a Lolita blouse? Then it's a Lolita blouse.

>>9393067
Bad execution. It's about the person not understanding 'Coord Theory'. They'd look just as bad in brand; they need to change their minds, not their budgets.
>>
>>9391996
Summertales boutiques and madame chocolat
>>
File: IMG_2354.png (313KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2354.png
313KB, 640x1136px
Where can I find these? Also, if they aren't made by Baby are these considered replicas?
>>
>>9393078
Assuming this isn't bait...
If you want a GF you need to go to places where girls are, that includes boards. Also, yes, most of this board is either taken or gay.

Go to /soc/ and hang out in skype or kik threads and ask if anyone wants to talk about anime. Or go to conventions and talk (in a friendly way) with girls there. Or join an anime club at your college if you're still in college. Something.
>>
>>9393642
If the design is the same they're design replicas
>>
Been thinking about buying from taobao, but I'm super scared due to all the mail horror stories and stuff. Any tips? Should I buy directly or with a shopping service? Also which shopping service do you recommend and why?
>>
>>9390160
As far as I can tell, Bodyline isn't selling RHS anymore- Does anyone know what's going on there? Will they be restocked eventually?

If not, where can I get them for a reasonable price? I can't afford to buy VW ones or anything like that so i'm really sad if Bodyline has stopped selling them :(
>>
>>9393696
Go read the doc in the Taobao thread. Its pretty comprehensive.
>>
>>9393705
I was curious, so I put my googling skills to the test. I found:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=190375331
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bodyline-Lolita-Rocking-Horse-Shoes-3-Heel-5-Colors-2-Styles-Sizes-230-265-NWOT-/172042321527?var=&hash=item280e857e77
But I'd be interested to see what other people can dig up. :]
>>
>>9393737
Thanks anon- I actually found the eBay link as well, but they don't ship outside of the US, and i'm in aus. I was pretty pissed lol
>>
File: 1489693556244s.jpg (2KB, 170x182px) Image search: [Google]
1489693556244s.jpg
2KB, 170x182px
My brother is going as One Punch Man for a con in two weeks. Pointed out to him that a dance belt might be necessary, based on what I've heard from here and other cosplayers. This is his first time so it's a little expensive for something he won't get too much use out of. Are there any other good alternatives? Or has anyone ever made their own?
>>
>>9393642

There are two types of replication of an item; one is considered in most countries to be illegal to produce, while the other is legal to make.

>Design Replica:
A design replica is an eye-balled copy of the shape, color choice and materials. These are legal because in order to avoid someone copyrighting the idea of pants, there needs to be a certain range of "sharable ideas" that anyone can utilize. This can include the general knit pattern of woven socks; otherwise someone would have copyrighted cable knits and rib knits.

>Replica:
A straight-up replica is not "borrowing" ideas or copying the general pattern by eye; it's a 1-1 attempt to re-create something so as it looks absolutely the same for, and could be mistaken easily for, the original. This is illegal because it's directly infringing on every aspect of a product, so is without question diverting sales from the original designer.
In Lolita fashion a good, clear example of this is original prints; it's treated the same as an original piece of art and you are not allowed to directly rip it off. This may be part of the reason why prints are common (besides consumer demand) because it instantly makes the entire piece un-replicatable without clearly breaking copyright law.
>>
>>9392082
>>never worked with pvc before

Skin tight body suit is probably a bit... adventurous for a first project. Keep in mind that it's not forgiving like normal fabric, you sew through it and that hole is there FOREVER, so you have to be damn sure about your pattern and fit before hand.

>>will it be hot?

You're wearing plastic. It's like a sauna on your skin you can't leave. You will sweat, you will swelter. Again plugsuits are skin tight.

Don't buy cheap pvc. PVC fabric in general is very finicky and if not kept in proper conditions the plastic coating can pull away from the fabric backing and crack - hell it can do it over time even if stored appropriately, it's not a forever fabric. Buy better quality for better workability.

My reccomendation? Get some woven fabric with similar stretch to your PVC fabric and make like 40 mock ups. If something on your mock up doesn't work, do it again. You don't get the luxury of going "oh well I can fix it with the real fabric", because if you fuck up on your PVC your PVC is just fucked.
>>
>>9393758
If you're wearing a body suit with a dong, get a dance belt. No one wants to be the next boner Robin with the outline of their dick in all the photos.

Tell him it's an investment in his reputation. That or he can wear super tight briefs or tuck his dick like a drag queen.
>>
File: cellposting.png (2MB, 1289x1658px) Image search: [Google]
cellposting.png
2MB, 1289x1658px
I want to get a decent quality camera so I can take better pictures of my coordinates and cosplays. I'm not aiming to be a professional photographer or anything, it's just personal use. Any recommendations for someone on a budget and a beginner?
>>
File: IMG_3109.jpg (169KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3109.jpg
169KB, 1024x1024px
Does anyone know where to find these kinds of pom poms except 6 inches big? Under 15 dollars would be preferred
>>
File: Tombo.png (346KB, 620x645px) Image search: [Google]
Tombo.png
346KB, 620x645px
Looking for a good quality shirt for pic related. I've got everything I need but I can't find a shirt that matches the pattern closely, that's also made well. Anyone know where to look?
>>
>>9398804
>find high quality white shirt
>paint red stripes on
>everybody wins
>>
>>9398809
>paint
I didn't think of that. Might work, thanks anon!
>>
>>9398816
Erm, no offense to the other anon but I'm not sure I'd recommend that. The stripes need to be perfectly straight lines and completely filled with an even coating of red. Both of which are pretty hard to do with fabric paint.
>>
>>9398833
What type of paint have you been using? Just tape properly and there shouldn't be any issues.
>>
>>9393705
antaina? I know they are more expensive, but not as much as VW I guess
>>
File: _20170320_155527.jpg (76KB, 539x720px) Image search: [Google]
_20170320_155527.jpg
76KB, 539x720px
If jane marple is lolita, why is leur getter not lolita? Pic related is Misako wearing JM for a lolita video.
>>
>>9399161
JM is otome, Leur Getter is otome
>>
>>9399220
That's from a video where she explains about lolita style
>>
What's the best way to work with blue foam? Never used it before but Local DIY store is selling tons of stock for dirt cheap because it's dented.

Pic Related
>>
File: bluefoam.jpg (3MB, 5312x2992px) Image search: [Google]
bluefoam.jpg
3MB, 5312x2992px
>>9399290
...it would help if I actually added the picture
>>
>>9399225
Was she talking about "soft lolita"? That is also otome
>>
>>9399303
No, she shows different styles of lolita. In the subtitles of my language it said "lolita outfit for studying".
>>
>>9391806
You need to forget the "small, medium, large" size labels. They mean nothing in lolita. There is also no such thing as true one size. Every single dress has different measurements. Measure yourself in centimeters (more accurate plus it's what brands use) and lolibrary every dress you like. You will find that you can fit into more than what you think.
>>
>>9393067
Just FYI these days you can get brand and taobao for the same price of Bodyline, handmade or eBay.
>>
>>9399319
"Otome kei" is a term that was coined in the western Jfash community and isn't really something that exists in Japan. You could say that otome's actual Japanese equivalent is just "girly style" but that isn't very specific and relates to many different styles.
>>
>>9399290
If it's anything like pink or yellow insulation foam (it looks the same), it cuts easily enough with a sharp knife or a handsaw. I tend to cut a bit big, then shave down to the pattern I drew with a box cutter, then sand. It's easy to sand, too. Gluing will require some tests, my contact cement dissolves insulation foam but a spray glue sprayed from a distance works a charm. Spraying up close also dissolves the foam due to the other stuff in the can, which evaporates if you spray from a bit further.

Do you have to use a bit of force to dent it with your finger? If it's softer and easily pushed in, you might have to test sanding and gluing on a scrap piece.
>>
How do I wear longer dresses (below knee to shin length) without looking stumpy? TIA
>>
Where can I get a male bunny suit?
>>
What's a good pair of dance tights for really pale skin with neutral undertones? It's for those cosplays that require showing leg. All the ones I've tried so far are far too dark or too pink. Hell, as long as it works for smoothing out skin while in cosplay non dance tight recommendations would be appreciated, too.
>>
>>9390288
Cleanest looking way is to sew the straps first, then before you attach the bodice to the lining tuck the straps in between those two layers. Make sure the straps are pointed IN when you sew the lining and bodice together, that way when you flip it right side out the straps are pointed out of the dress.
You could also just sneakily sew them onto the inside of the finished dress using matching thread. Hope that helps,
>>
>>9400131
Not to be annoying, but the best thing to do would be to make your own or commission someone to make one so it fits -your- body perfectly, there's nothing worse than an ill fitting bunny suit.
>>
>>9393474
>He thinks we can thrift things and make alterations, and wait until we get to the con and have this group we are supposed to be in help us with last minute things.
>ohhh, friend
Yeesh, he's fallen straight into the normie pit of "I've probably seen clothing like this on a rack somewhere, so how hard can it be to make/find?"

>if you want to make this work but don't want all the work unloaded onto you
Put him in charge of wig styling (at least for his wig). Swear off being involved with his wig at all (and while you're at that, you can also swear off touching any elements of his outfit as well, outside of general advice/consultation, to run him through the grinder of "wow I guess this won't be as easy to thrift as I thought"). If he asks why *you* can't style his wig, tell him that you're devoting your time to working on the Freyaluna dress. Describe where you are in the process with as much detailed and technical BS as possible (ex "I'm draping the pleats for the cups right now, and I'm going to be tacking everything together later; I'm still figuring out how the neckline will connect to the halter") to slam home the fact that sewing shit is hard and involved and takes more brainpower/planning than it looks.

>if you don't want to do this because you don't like FF15 / don't care for the characters / have other plans that are more important to you
It can suck to be blunt, but just tell him.

Last option: Go his route of trying to thrift/alter things. Do some general fluffing/chopping of wigs that isn't exactly on-model but is vaguely familiar to the source. Find a thrift store wedding dress that doesn't have the perfect pleats but *could* pass. If the group you're with isn't too judgmental, think of it as a cheapo Halloween and enjoy a day with your bf. Then tell him that you pick the next pair cosplay.
>tfw my boyfriend pulled the same thing on me last Halloween
>except I built a cosplay in 48 hours and showed the fuck up (& really sleep-deprived)
>>
How do I buy from Mercari.jp ?
>>
>>9401663
you will need an SS! Japonica is a site that will do it.
>>
File: IMG_5467.jpg (84KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5467.jpg
84KB, 500x534px
>>9398833
Anon, don't act as if it's impossible. It's definitely easier than looking everywhere for a very specific top.

Use cardboard to stick in between the fabric, use fabric tape (I really don't recommend anything else but that or else you may get uneven lines due to bubbling.) and use good fabric paint. Hell, practice on a cheaper shirt if need be.

Having this basic skill under your belt will come in handy.
>>
Is it possible to do gyaru fashion as a white girl? Makeup aside, most modern gyaru seems so Western inspired that I feel like I'd just look like an OTT normie attempting it, but I have an extreme fondnesss for the fashion. Any substyles that could work as a white girl, or should I just give up?
>>
>>9402674
Any would work if you make it work, look at some white girls gyaru blogs, like hellolizziebee and universal-doll
>>
How are you supposed to navigate Taobao without knowing any Chinese?
>>
>>9403259
Auto-translation feature installed on your browser.
>>
>>9403305
Yeah, of course, but I meant searching for stuff and what not, are there lists with common words or does one stick to google translate there too?
>>
>>9403397
If you check the taobao thread, there should be a dictionary spreadsheet with common words as well as links to popular taobao stores. Otherwise, yes just google translate or wiki up the stuff you want to search for.
>>
What is the best service for buying false eyelashes from yahoo auctions?
>>
A friend of mine gave me her lolita dresses, but I don't wear them at all. They're sitting in my closet for ages. How can I find out how much they are worth? And where is the best place to sell them?
>>
>>9403690
Lace market, or fb sales groups usually work.
Can we see pics we can probably tell you about the brand/quality/etc...
>>
>>9403690
Lolibrary is currently down but it's the best source for information on dresses and other lolita items. Some pieces are worth more or less than retail depending on rarity and popularity, if you're absolutely clueless you can post them here or in a pricing thread and ask anons for their advice.
Best places to sell are Lacemarket, and possibly Lolita Fashion Sales in English.
>>
>>9403690
I'll go through this step by step, with options, because I don't know the specifics for you.

1. Identify - Check the dresses for tags that indicate brand. If there are obvious print features like animals or designs you can name, search [brand] [detail] on google to see if a matching dress comes up. You can also check lolibrary for tags when lolibrary comes back online.
-AND/OR-
Post them in a photo compilation here, or a general help thread. A kind gull or two might know the name of them.

2. Price - You can wait for lolibrary to come back to check the original value of the dress. Also check lacemarket to see what similar dresses have sold for (by searching the dress name and selecting the 'only completed' option under the advanced filters.) Check the dresses for wear and damage so you can drop the price appropriately.

3. Sell - Join lacemarket and facebook sales pages (lolita sales in english is pretty big) to reach lolitas. Take good photos of the dresses. Try to fill in as much info as you can, like measurements and included pieces. Disclose damage, wear, stains, pet hair, smoke, etc. Be ready to provide shipping quotes, and have a payment method handy.
-AND/OR-
Find your local lolita comm page on facebook, post your stuff there, get local cash sales.
>>
File: wefted_cap1.jpg (55KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
wefted_cap1.jpg
55KB, 500x454px
Is there a way to attach wefts to the front part of a wig? All the tutorials I search for just show how to attach them to the back and sides.

I need to make the bangs of a wig thicker.
>>
Question how can I get custom vinyl on a tabard/tunic? Im doing a solaire cosplay and the biggest issue I see is how badly done and dull the sunbros symbol is.
>>
File: Hlm2_featured.jpg (256KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hlm2_featured.jpg
256KB, 800x800px
In the process of putting together a Jacket costume for an upcoming con. Got most of the elements set up, biggest to-do now is the mask. I have a latex-and-fur chicken mask I got at a costume store that I'm looking to do some cosmetic work on. The latex parts I generally have figured out, I got some liquid latex and acrylic paint I'm going to use for blacking out the eyes and doing some washes and drip effects and whatever. And obviously I'll have some fake blood prepped up that I'll go wild with closer to the con.

What I'm not so sure about is how to treat the fur in order to give it a grimey beat-up kind of look. I've looked at some fursuiting construction stuff but they generally aim for a cleaner appearance than what I'm aiming for. I'm assuming there's a more... elegant way of getting an appropriate staining effect beyond dumping the mask in a bag full of planting dirt or something.
>>
>>9404094
Dry brushing. Very simple and you can find lots of tutorials for it.
>>
Where can I buy Larme brans like Eat me or whatever second hand
>>
File: IMG_1271.jpg (136KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1271.jpg
136KB, 600x800px
>>9404426
>>
When does antique beast open again? And if I want to order a dress + accessories, how long will it take to ship out?
>>
>>9404426
Try keimarket, you can find it by going to lacemarket and clicking on the j-fashion link at the top.
>>
Where can I get custom patches not in bulk? I made a vector of what I want and it's a relatively simple geometric design in one color.

Alternatively, are there places I can send in a pattern and a design where they'll use one of those embroidery machines to make it?
>>
>>9391996
Most do it just depends on whether you want something in Europe to avoid fees or not.

Outside Europe I've used LolitaDesu and Wunderwelt.

In Europe I've used DreamyBows but they really never have much in stock.
Angelic Pretty and Baby both have stores in Paris and sell through facebook/email.
There are also:
https://lolitabutiken.se/
http://summertalesboutique.com/

Also what happened to Leyla's shop? I'm so out of the loop but I couldn't find it. It was Mfashion I think?
>>
What are some good Disney characters than can be cosplayed by an overweight person?

5' 160lbs, and my dreams of being a prince or princess are shot because I'm too fat to be any of them, but I love Disney and have always wanted to work on a Disney costume. I know there are overweight villains and comic relief characters, but I don't want to be a bad guy.
>>
>>9405747
Pumba
>>
>>9405747
Mrs. Pots, Cogsworth, the wardrobe from Beauty and the Beast.
>>
>>9405747
Why can't you though? People will give you grief but I'd rather see you cosplay a character you like?

Also the wardrobe in the new one you could cosplay her as a person? The costumes are stunning!
>>
>>9405747
>What are some good Disney characters than can be cosplayed by an overweight person?
Honestly? Whichever ones you like. Even if you cosplay a thin princess, the only people who will care enough to think badly about you are a few /cgl/ spergs.
>>
>>9405064
Once a month, sign up for their newsletter. After you order, it takes about 1 month to be made and ship
>>
Where can I read up on the basics of fashion/dressing well? Such as picking things that go well together, balance, fabric, colours etc.?
>>
spoonfeed me seagulls,

I got a 20$ Amazon giftcard and was thinking of buying a cute bag such as the ones seen on taobao and therefore on aliexpress. I was wondering if anyone knew any good resellers on Amazon. I know it'll be marked up but I'm cool with that.

pic related
>i know it's loris and not amazon but you get the idea
>>
>>9407460
willing to pay over 20$ btw just want something on amazon

>sage
>>
How do I figure out a girl's next dream dress before she does? I somewhat know her tastes, but it'll be difficult to tell what she's seen/not seen and I want to surprise her with some beautiful burando. So I... guess the question really is "how do I find out about lolita stuff that either just came out or will be coming out?"

Also, do whites or tans pair better with light blues?
>>
How do I make gauntlets that are "armored" on both sides?

I've gone through and seen a lot of videos, but all of the gauntlets that they show are armored only on the back of the hand. I understand that it'd be difficult for an armored hand to be mobile if it's completely covered in whatever material, bit that's what I need to do.

Should I just make it out of metal so that it's sturdy enough and bendy enough to be mobile or is there a material I can use? I was thinking of breaking down the pieces into several tiny ones to make the hand capable of forming and deforming a fist. As in, not one piece per section of finger as most do it, but several per section of finger. that being said, most materials I can think of wouldn't be able to hold form and would honestly just look bad (at least in my head).

Any ideas?
>>
>>9407615
Follow the brands' twitter and facebook pages. Tenshi Shop posts pics from the new GLBs and Kera on facebook every now and then so you can see new releases there as well.

>do whites or tans pair better with light blues?
Depends on the shade of light blue and what exactly you're going for. It's a bit of a too-general question so not so easy to answer as it is, I'd say both shades can match well with light blue but again, depends. Can you be more specific?
>>
>>9407660
Well... I wanted to coord my own outfit to match hers, but I don't generally do bright (like sky blue) blues. Maybe something aristo in white or tan I could do to match, but blue just... isn't me.

Also, thanks for the advice. I know it may seem obvious, but I'm a bit clueless and playing catch-up with cgl due to being new and having work and such, so I really appreciate the advice.
>>
how do I set up my US address in WunderWelt? All the old guides are outdated and confusing
>>
>>9407779
nevermind, sage for double
>>
this is more itabag related, but is there a high likelihood of a rubber strap being a bootleg on ebay?
>>
>>9407674
No problem, anon!
This may not be too helpful but as for your coord, you could put together a mostly white outfit and add a few pieces and accessories in a shade of blue that matches hers, like a waistcoat, colored ribbon+white jabot, a brooch with a blue jewel or a blue/white cameo, maybe OTKs/knee high socks if you're wearing knickerbockers; you have plenty of options.
>>
I need to modify a zentai with designs. The zentai would be lycra.

Would it be better to use fabric paint or heatbonded fabric? If fabric paint, is there a specific one I should get to avoid stiffness/cracking?
>>
How long should I wait for someone to invoice me on LM? I won the item Wednesday. It's Saturday now and I have not received an invoice. I even sent the seller a message with my email to invoice me but she hasn't read it yet.
I don't think I've ever waited more than a day for an invoice unless otherwise stated by the seller. How much longer should I give her?
>>
>>9407856
If she hasn't read your message yet, something might be up on her end. I'd say give her a week, wait until Wednesday.
>>
How much would AP Honey Cake go for currently? OP or JSK. Ive seen a lot of coords with it recently.
>>
>>9408016
typically 300+ regardless of cut or color way, but yellow and ivory typically go for more.
>>
File: the look of the century.png (290KB, 424x421px) Image search: [Google]
the look of the century.png
290KB, 424x421px
Got a tonne of questions here but if anyone could answer even just one of them, that would be phenomenal.

Any recommendations on fabric choices for both the blue clothing and the breeches? I don't want to be that one person with the too-shiny or too-flimsy materials.

Also, is it possible to get a fabric for the top that would be slightly stretchy so I could sew and wear it a bit like a bralette? If so, what sorts of fabrics would be recommended for that? Or should I buy your typical stretchy bralette and sort of retrofit/sew on the blue material? I don't want the top to be loose, I don't think that would work at all.

Also, with the pants, would I just be better off trying to find pants like that, or find some baggy brown pants and just change the hems?
>>
Looking at AP Cosmic Sailor in sax with headbow, what is a good price for this?
>>
File: kaworu.jpg (168KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
kaworu.jpg
168KB, 600x800px
>>9396369
I'm not the other anon, but I'm looking to make Kaworu's plugsuit. I don't have any sewing experience, but I have several friends who are adept at sewing to help me. the only problem is that they have not worked with PVC or even really 4 way stretch fabrics very much. I was thinking a nylon/lyrca fabric for the black and PVC for the purple, but I'm not entirely sure where to find the purple PVC or what to use as a mock up fabric with a similar stretch. I'm also in Canada and can't find any good online shops that won't cost something silly, like 50-60CAD per meter + 20 dollars for shipping.
>>
File: Esmeralda_transparent.png (3MB, 1799x2970px) Image search: [Google]
Esmeralda_transparent.png
3MB, 1799x2970px
So i'm planning to make esmeralda, what would be the best fabric choice for her
>>
>>9405747
The fairies from Sleeping Beauty
>>
>>9407460
https://www.amazon .com/Big-Mango-Fashion-SchoolBag-Backpack/dp/B00KE1472C/ref=sr_1_cc_4?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1490541948&sr=1-4-catcorr&keywords=kawaii+purse

https://www.amazon .com/Vintage-Bowknot-Cross-Shoulder-Black-Model/dp/B00UN02FEG/ref=pd_rhf_dp_s_cp_10?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00UN02FEG&pd_rd_r=XF7G6MKEZ4C5GX1ZYFNF&pd_rd_w=Bpaxq&pd_rd_wg=Rf4fC&psc=1&refRID=XF7G6MKEZ4C5GX1ZYFNF

https://www.amazon .com/Harajuku-Novelty-Handbag-Crossbody-Shoulder/dp/B01M3NKL1G/ref=sr_1_cc_8?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1490541948&sr=1-8-catcorr&keywords=kawaii+purse

https://www.amazon .com/dp/B01EQI4CN2?th=1

https://www.amazon .com/ILISHOP-Womens-Holiday-Cosplay-Costume/dp/B00XJDO89E/ref=pd_cp_309_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00XJDO89E&pd_rd_r=CNCH2K3FBPJ55JB15669&pd_rd_w=zt43w&pd_rd_wg=3iyHZ&refRID=CNCH2K3FBPJ55JB15669
>>
>>9407832
If it's a rare strap, possibly. I've purchased several straps via ebay and they were all legit, however they weren't limited edition or rare to find, nor were they from a current/popular series.

Check the shop's rep and check pictures if possible. If it's cheap, it's not a big loss if it is bootleg.
>>
>>9409147
thanks love
>>
>>9409014
Something light and woven for the top, like broadcloth or linen. Duck or canvas for the corset, or a heavy satin if you're feeling fancy. Coutil is traditional for corsets, but hard to find. Silk or something silk-like for the scarf. Dharma Trading sells ready-to-dye silk and rayon scarves relatively inexpensively. Sateen for the skirt, I guess. No knits!!
>>
If I am looking to make good quality masks, what are the suggested routes to take? I've made some in pepakura already, but I'd like to make them sturdier and give them permanence. I've heard using fiberglass and bondo are some of the most common ones, but are there other, less toxic possibilities?

Additionally, what are the best tutorials for mask and armor creation?
>>
>>9392088
Late response but is it this site?
http://www.rasysa.com/style/
>>
Is To Alice a good taobao brand for lolita ?
Their lolita pieces look really good, but idk about the quality.
>>
File: 234131893-origin-1415758890.jpg (84KB, 401x571px) Image search: [Google]
234131893-origin-1415758890.jpg
84KB, 401x571px
Does anyone have a pattern/link to purchase a sukumizu that doesn't ride too far up the butt?
>>
File: BSIneCvgVo4.jpg (708KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
BSIneCvgVo4.jpg
708KB, 1080x1349px
What fashion is this?
>>
>>9409999
Looks like general cute girly style to me. No specific title or definition.
>>
I want to modify a pair of old roller blades to look like Beat's from Jet Set Radio.

What is a good way of going about this? Some sort of clay? Foam?
>>
How would I go about making these goofy sized gloves.
>>
What is the best/easiest place to host a lolita meetup? I want to create one as my goal for the year but I am so lost on how to start the process.
>>
File: C7bD-wEV4AE0ESo.jpg (183KB, 856x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C7bD-wEV4AE0ESo.jpg
183KB, 856x1200px
>>9409999
I remember seeing Abilletage being listed in the otome posts, but I view them as just being a feminine/sophisticated take on Victorian and Gothic fashion (esp. based on the fact that they're sold on the Atelier Pierrot online shop). The picture attached is an example of one of their more darker looks, but it still has a very girlish air to it
>>
>>9410288
Plus otome is only used in the West now (as a fashion)
>>
How is the shoe sizing at dreamV? Do they generally run smaller or larger?
>>
>>9410089
Clay will crack and your feet will hurt. Carved Eva foam is a better bet.
>>
>>9409501
Look up fursuit resin base tutorials. They generally use urethane resin. It is still toxic and you still need a respirator and gloves, but it's much easier than fiberglass. The fumes are less likely to bother your neighbors. Urethane resin is what artists like Missmonster use. I recommend Smooth-On's 65D or Onyx, but their 300 series is ok.

If toxicity is a real concern, then thermoplastics or 3D printing are options
>>
>>9409501
As an addendum to my previous comment, here's a couple tutorials:
>http://qarrezel.deviantart.com/art/Mask-Making-Demo-Part-A-102797331
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNKAS04Mbfw

The first one uses a silicone intended for mold making. The second one uses caulk. I have used both, and prefer the former. However you can do a couple coats of quality silicone (like rebound 25) and follow it with a coat of calk/cornstarch to save some money. Read some of Volpin Props build logs, especially his earlier ones, for more sick casting tipz.
>>
In need of some advice on what kind of fabric to use for the majority of this costume. I'm really clueless about fabric and ultimately I don't want to pick something that will make the final result look ugly or photograph badly. Few questions

1. For the black parts of it (basically the whole suit) I was planning to just use a Black Sateen cotton because it looked and felt pretty smooth. Is the general rule here to stay away from anything involving or related to the word "satin" for cosplay purposes? Is there any better material I can use for the suit?

2. Boot Cover/Arm Bracer Materials: I'm really lost on this one. I want to get the look of leather/pleather but not have to deal with the cost and thickness of the material. Are there any similar substitutes or am I just going to have to suck it up?
>>
I just bought some rocking horse ballerinas and I love them to death, but I'm finding them tricky to coordinate with. Does anyone have any tips to make them look a little less overwhelming?
>>
>>9410176
The easiest place would be some sort of cafe or tea house. Fitting the aesthetic and "feeling" of lolita is a huge bonus point but not absolutely necessary.
>>
I'm really bad at estimating how a dress will fit me and don't have a measuring tape.

Would a 79cm long dress be too short for a 165cm girl wearing lolita?
>>
>>9414769
They're an eye catching piece, they're kind of supposed to be overwhelming. Are you trying to coord them with lolita? In that case I hope old school is your thing because they fit in very nicely with that type of look.

>>9415468
I would say yes. I'm 162cm tall and 90cm dresses hit me above the knee with a petticoat so 79cm will definitely be too short.
>>
>>9414769
I wear them with anything, even with jeans they look nice. Just not with busy tights.
>>
>>9415468
I would say It's definitely in the shorter side. I'm the same height as you and usually AP dresses are around 89cm and they hit me just above knee. This however also depends on your bust and waist because the more petite you are the longer it's going to be. Also, shirred straps or straps with buttons obviously affect that too.
>>
>>9415468
A normal lolita dress is 92cm
>>
File: quesion.jpg (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
quesion.jpg
57KB, 1024x768px
Will I get shit from people if I go to an anime convention and cosplay as something non anime related.
>>
>>9409836
I've never ordered from them but they seem pretty popular and even have their own shop in Japan now, so they seem rather reputable.
>>
>>9416026
No. Everybody does it.

Honestly, it's not the costumes that piss people off it's the western-related content.
>>
>>9416077
Thanks bro
>>
Cosplay help thread ignored my question, so I'd figure I'd try here.

I want to dye some canvas because I can't find any in the particular red-orange color I want. I've never dyed fabric before and looked up guides and recs, but I still want your input on some things.
1. Would it be easier for me to find an orange canvas and try to get it to the color I want with a weaker red dye, or would it be better to just get white canvas and mix my own dye to get the color I want?
2. What are some dye brands you'd recommend/not recommend? RIT seems to be the standard, and they've got a very nice mixing guide on their site. I've already checked reviews and such elsewhere, but I wanted to get your guys' input
>>
>>9416261
White.
I don't know.
>>
Is there a way to contact the people who run lolibrary? There's a couple of pages that have complete wrong pictures
>>
File: noodle hair2.png (73KB, 140x389px) Image search: [Google]
noodle hair2.png
73KB, 140x389px
Are there any good tutorials on spiking wigs so they look kind of natural? I want to cosplay pic related but want the pigtails to look fluffy rather than intentionally spiky if that makes any sense.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 564x755px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 564x755px
Can someone post some examples of how to wear a canotier like pic related? I have a pretty similar canotier from BABY. I tried wearing it and it just looked dumb.
>>
>>9416999
There's a lolibrary facebook page.
>>
File: 05_zpsfc27af20.jpg (91KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
05_zpsfc27af20.jpg
91KB, 576x1024px
>>9417338
Well you should wear it like in your picture..
Could be that it looks dumb to you because you're just not used to seeing yourself with it?
>>
File: BObm1PiBfxa.jpg (437KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
BObm1PiBfxa.jpg
437KB, 640x800px
>>9417350
>>
File: o9ByWJEAMc.jpg (266KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
o9ByWJEAMc.jpg
266KB, 640x640px
>>9417356
>>
File: jBgAEkkAJO.jpg (319KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
jBgAEkkAJO.jpg
319KB, 640x640px
>>9417361
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 640x646px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 640x646px
>>9417350
I think it's more that these end parts throw me off since they seem out of place when I wear them like the picture
>>
>>9409836
Not all of their stuff is lolita (some is yumekawaii/"soft sister"), and the quality is pretty cheap, but they have some nice designs. I'd say they're on a par with brands like Souffle Song and Bodyline.
>>
>>9417369
Pin them where you want them with bobby pins, or face the ribbons towards the back if they bother you.
>>
File: dress pattern.jpg (23KB, 564x245px) Image search: [Google]
dress pattern.jpg
23KB, 564x245px
So, is making your own lolita still a done thing? I'm poor , which is admittedly my own fault, and pretty large, also my fault. I'd like to make my own stuff while i save up for brand dresses and the like. So, if making your own stuff is still a done thing in lolita, which fabrics do I avoid and where do i get them?
>>
File: daydream bed.jpg (406KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
daydream bed.jpg
406KB, 595x842px
first time ordering on a release date from AP's site directly, what time does it usually pop up on the online shop?
>>9417728
Usually its better to just save up for actual lolita dresses(if youre brand new), since good fabric that works for lolita is usually more expensive than buying secondhand. Also a reason why diy lolita gets a bad name is because newbies who have never owned a lolita dress or understood the details and quality and the way the fabric drapes etc try it themselves and it doesnt look right. desu i dont sew and sorry if this isnt helpful but i think you should buy some secondhand stuff and understand how it looks in real life(not doubting your understanding or sewing skills, but still) as opposed to trying to emulate pics on the internet, again sorry if this isnt helpful at all
>>
>>9417740
eugh should probably mention im on the east coast and im buying from AP USA
>>
>>9417728
Not that many people do it because if you fit brand sizing it's often genuinely cheaper to buy second-hand than to make your own, since the quantities of materials required are expensive at the consumer end and a lot of the lace and notions are difficult to source at the required quality. Can't say where to get fabrics without knowing your location, type of fabric depends on style - most older dresses were made of sturdy thick cotton (avoid cheap cotton broadcloth, thin quilting cotton and things that wrinkle easily) or velveteen, but lots of recent items are made of chiffon or poly-cotton blends (Innocent World uses nice polyester a lot). Avoid satin.
>>
>>9417728
Forgot to mention it is definitely still a done thing and not looked down on, it's just rare.
>>
File: ots8-cover_thumb.jpg (77KB, 350x479px) Image search: [Google]
ots8-cover_thumb.jpg
77KB, 350x479px
>>9417728

okay.... this answer could go in so many directions.

To start with, yes, it's still a thing, but if you're going to ask for fabric recs and such, you're better off starting a handmade lolita thread. There is also the Lolita Sewing Collective on facebook if you want to join and ask questions.

If you're just fat and poor, depending on how fat and how poor, you might want to take a poke around and see if it's actually worth your time to sew. If you're starting from absolute zero, the cost of getting a sewing machine is pretty high, and the learning curve isn't hard, but not that easy either, and quality materials aren't exactly cheap. If you fit into fully shirred dresses, then looking for Meta or Enchantilly second hand might be a better answer. Not too poor, then buying custom dresses from Soufflesong/Neverland or Dollbe may actually be better.
>>
Where do folks get those cute face masks? Like, specific stores with good ones, etc. I'm tired of wearing ugly doctor masks when i go outside in the cold.
>>
>>9417831

http://www.craftpassion.com/2013/08/face-mask-sewing-pattern.html/2
http://clothwithpegs.blogspot.my/2009/07/current-issue-face-mask.html

Buying:
https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170401005727&SearchText=kawaii+mask

Taobao thread could probably give you a search term for finding them there.
>>
>>9417728
It's not really rare lol. Don't use shiny or thin fabric. I know several lolita's who only own handmade, but people tend to only remember the bad stuff they've seen online.
>>
Do Sheglit ship overseas or will I need to use a shopping service to buy from them?
>>
>>9417929
http://sheglit.com/blog/info/overseas

Kera shop and Atelier Pierrot also carry Sheglit and offer international shipping
>>
>>9417933
Thank you!
>>
File: IMG_0358.jpg (78KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0358.jpg
78KB, 437x437px
Has anyone here had any luck with buying premade sailor senshi costumes? If so, where?
I want to be a qt uranus but I have no sewing experience. I'd be willing to splurge a bit if it means getting something of decent quality.
And I need it in time for colossalcon (may 31). I know I probably waited to long on this, but oh well. The most I can do now is ask.
>>
>>9417778
I'm not a complete newb. I've been sewing for a decently long time. My stuff isn't top tier but it's all serviceable. That being said I'm 93bust and 83 to 90waist. Not entirely sure which brands are best for some one of those measurements who is looking for aristo and classic stuff.
>>
Anyone have the screencap of /cgl/ saying they would never date /v/?
>>
>>9417728
It's definitely still a thing, but desu you would probably be spending the same amount of money on the nice materials for a lolita dress, as buying a nice secondhand one. These days there is so much cheap brand floating around, $100 and under. Also if you just keep checking the measurements on Lolibrary you will find that although you are large, there are still a lot of dresses that can fit you.
>>
Stupid question but I really need to know. What do you do when you're registering your adress in a site but it's too long to fit? This often happens to me in American sites for some reason.
>>
File: IMG_1926.jpg (296KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1926.jpg
296KB, 1600x1200px
>>9418100

>which brands
>93bust and 83 to 90waist
>classic/aristo

That’s actually pretty doable. You’ll even fit some half-shirred Meta (half shirred means the entire back of the dress, ie- “half the dress” is fully shirred). As well as Triple Fortune and Enchantlic Enchantilly/Chantilly. The Japanese secondhand markets are better for Triple Fortune or Chantilly.

Soufflesong/Neverland average just over 100USD per dress new, and do custom sizes.

>actual sewing advice:

The book most often recommended to lolita sewing newbies is otome no sewing, that’s because they do pretty decent-ish patterns, plus at the front of every book there’s usually a mini wardrobe like pic related, there’s about 8 individual sewing projects, and then the models show you 3+ different ways to wear them in full outfits, with plain socks and plain shoes. If you stick to a simple colour scheme and make these few things you’re off to a pretty solid start instead of fumbling around trying to learn how to lolita and how to make lolita clothes at the same time.

The catch (other than the language) is that their L size is like 88cm bust, so here’s directions for sizing up otome no sewing patterns
http://jessiedressesup.blogspot.my/2015/11/otome-no-sewing-sizing-up.html

If you don’t really feel they’re worth the money, it’s still worth your time to do a quick search for the photos and take your cues on how they combine together the different pieces and accessorise with plain items/DIY accesories.

There’s no real way to make fabric recs anymore, except don’t use anything that looks too cheap. Chiffon, gauze, even satin is fair game — you just have to make sure you’re using nice looking bridal satin, in a dress cut that makes it look good, instead of cheapskate shiny satin lining on a pattern that was intended for cotton twill. If you really like prints then look to Spoonflower or Japanese fabric (Harajuku Dolls, Kokka, Yuwa Live Life Collection, etc).
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-02-12-32-37-1.png (691KB, 631x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-02-12-32-37-1.png
691KB, 631x1048px
Where can I find a cute mannequin head like the one Haenuli has? I've seen a few people with these and I want one
>>
>>9417741
follow their fb page, they post the times there--you'll probably have to convert it to your time zone tho.
>>
I want to do a couple cosplay for a male and female but the guy is a lot more handsome and I am more on the cute side. What couples would I be able to do ?
>>
>>9418499
add the basics in the adress (such as zip code, town and home number) and your full address in the comments field? or shoot the store an email on what to do.
>>
File: DOG_model.jpg (256KB, 529x656px) Image search: [Google]
DOG_model.jpg
256KB, 529x656px
Resurrecting for an opinion based question:
When cosplaying something with weird proportions/thin limbs, like robots, how do you prefer the cosplayer to tackle those issues? Upscale the entire costume so the thinnest limb fits your limb, or the black morphsuit "hiding behind the costume" method, leaving it with stick thin limbs?
Picture sort of related, not what I would want to cosplay but it illustrates the issue.
>>
File: ZdqVm.jpg (60KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
ZdqVm.jpg
60KB, 700x525px
>>9419546
Well you didn't specify what character so I'll go off of Dog here. Dog is designed sort of like a gorilla, and runs around on four legs most of the time, but to practically cosplay him you couldn't do that because humans are bipedal. You would probably have the arms dangling because there's no way you could do a scale version and fit your arms in his. Most people who cosplay robots that you couldn't fit humans inside or who have "hollow" parts go the black suit method, like this Atlas and P-Body
>>
>>9418499
You want at least your name, street name and number, and zip code. You can often get away with dropping things like park, city and county names. Over here anyway, the post office scanner remembers what addresses go with which names, so they can still get it to you when the sender butchers the address.
>>
Where the heck can I find a cute randoseru? I want one for next semester but the only ones on amazon are super plain
>>
>>9421579
https://world.taobao.com/search/search.htm?_ksTS=1491340226609_28&spm=a21bp.7806943.20151106.1&_input_charset=utf-8&navigator=all&json=on&q=%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E4%B9%A6%E5%8C%85%E5%B0%8F%E5%AD%A6&callback=__jsonp_cb&abtest=_AB-LR517-LR854-LR895-PR517-PR854-PR895

Taobao my friend
>>
Would lucky packs be worth as a babby who wants to get into lolita? Or are they only worth once you have enough pieces that can match whatever you receive?
>>
>>9423380
I would not get a blind/leftovers lucky pack but the ones that Meta and AP often put out with items that are designed to go together are good value for money.
>>
How do you all package your items when shipping them? I used to put dresses and "squishables" in ziplock bags and then put them in a padded envelope, but I've heard people say that it's tacky to use ziplock bags. Now, I try to use old brand bags. What does everyone else do?
>>
>>9423517
Unless the item is really small like an accessory, I reuse the plastic, bubble wrap and boxes from orders I get from my shopping service.
>>
Ah this is the perfect thread. *Sorry 4 bad english*
So I've been absent from j-fash for about 2 years because of... life. I think I'm getting old :( I used to wear classic Lolita. I feel I really need to catch up on all the news but I don't even know whre to start? When I was active, Chokelate and Milkyfawn where popular lel. Can somebody quicky update me on Lolita pls?

Who are the popular bloggers now?
What big/important releases did I miss?
What's the latest gossip now?
Who are the lol cows now?

GLB won't be printed anymore, Misako-chan is getting old and nobody seems to give a fuck about Lolita anymore. Is the fashion dying dying? Am I dying?
>>
>>9423539
Lurk more. You can use the archives to see gossip. It will be more useful than trying to get someone to summarize 2 years.

The big thing release wise was rerelease of holy lantern about 4 times. Became meme worthy.
>>
>>9423539
If you want to catch up watch Lolita News on youtube.
>>
File: 054.jpg (966KB, 1400x1984px) Image search: [Google]
054.jpg
966KB, 1400x1984px
Can anyone recommend me a pattern for a cape like pic related? I'm working on the armor now, but I can't find a cape pattern that wraps around the front like this and I'm not confident enough to freehand one. Front view in the next post.
>>
File: 034.jpg (381KB, 1400x2007px) Image search: [Google]
034.jpg
381KB, 1400x2007px
>>9423701
Front view.
I know these are terrible examples but they're the best I could find.
>>
>>9423557
>>9423561
Thanks!
>>
>>9396674
Smartphone? Anything that isn't an android will do.
>>
>>9423561
This is better advice than lurking the archives desu, big dramas only come around once every few months so it'd be hard to find them that way.
>>
Bit of a con question rather than /cgl/ specific. Has anyone ever seen a randoseru for sale at a con? I'm going to a con in June and thought I'd hold off on buying one online if they were sold at cons. Price is not an issue. I'd rather overpay for the convenience of seeing it in person.
>>
Just curious, what are some sweat shop free J-fashion brands?
>>
Best shopping service for Taobao? How Order?
>>
>>9424245
Tons.. Which jfashion are you looking for?
>>
File: ar-b-1285_m.jpg (97KB, 600x940px) Image search: [Google]
ar-b-1285_m.jpg
97KB, 600x940px
ankoROCK poly/rayon drape, 19,980円
I like this but it looks a bit cheap for the price. Anywhere to get a similar item for cheaper? Or has anybody here bought from this store who can say something about the quality?
>>
>>9424264
to clarify, I mean the skirt-like bit
>>
>>9424260
Larme, otome, menhera?
I was wondering that because for some reason I had the feeling there wouldn't be many at all, my mistake. Now that I think about it a lot of brands are pretty pricey so it seems logical that they wouldn't be sweat shop.
>>
>>9424268
Jane marple, Emily Temple Cute, Katie.. Sometimes they state it was made in Japan on their website
>>
>>9424270
Thank you!
>>
Has anyone here been sponsored before? Someone was looking for a cosplayer to review a wig, so I messaged them because I was interested, but I can't find any tips or guide. I don't want to somehow mess this up or get scammed.
How does this generally work?
>>
>>9423539
Lolita fashion is not dying I promise you that. There's a ton of us in the west and growing. China is exploding with lolitas to the point that brands are catering to them and they even have their own GLB-like magazine. People just like to be alarmist about lolita dying for the views. Yes, secondhand prices have been falling and people are upset about their dresses not selling well, but that's only because they refuse to admit that their mega old milky planet and sugary carnival is faded and doesn't have the same value as before.
>>
I'm having a problem with petticoats. I have 4 petticoats in different "poof" levels, and they are all too short to suit my wardrobe. I end up having to wear them low on my hips instead of at my natural waist, which then looks weird because the dress doesn't start poofing out at the waist. I remedy that by adding a short leg avenue petti on top, but it's still a pain, and it's uncomfortable to have tight elastic low on my hips. So where would one go about finding a voluminous petticoat that could suit a longer wardrobe (mostly mm and vm)?
>>
>>9424619
Have you considered commissioning one or making one (if you can sew)? I know MeLikesTea does custom pettis and her stuff is fairly inexpensive. Note that her website is in Brazilian reals and not USD.
>>
I have a buyer who is trying to get a refund because the dress I sold her doesn't fit her. I never specified the size of the dress in the description, but she also never asked before purchasing it. Am I at fault for not saying the size of the dress? Should I refund her?
>>
>>9424636
No, it's her fault for not checking with you.
>>
>>9424619
Physical Drop has really pretty and durable long petticoats, some of them could double as underskirts.
>>
>>9416261
Don't use dye made for synthetic materials on canvas because it'll wash right out. Make sure it's made for natural fibers because the chemical composition of the dye is different. Get the white or natural colored canvas, if you want heavy canvas, check your local art store and buy the canvas they sell for making your own canvases. Last quarter I had to dye some canvas for a project and used Dylon Fabric Dye. Make sure you weigh your fabric and get enough to dye it, and have a big enough tub to dye it in or else it will become splotchy
>>
Are there any tutorials out there for how to make small round cording out of spandex? Like for swimsuits.
>>
Not sure to post this but, I have these marc jacobs shoes and want to wear them with a few coords, would it be appropriate for lolita?
>>
>>9425178
I'm super jealous of you anon, I remember seeing these in an editorial and falling in love
>>
>>9425178
OTT gothic or most Moitie, Moitie released some similar platform boots a while back.
>>
File: shoes1.png (559KB, 1483x613px) Image search: [Google]
shoes1.png
559KB, 1483x613px
Do I trust this? I am too desperate for cheap cute shoes for lolita that will fit my huge wide feet. They're using bodyline stock photos so I'm definitely iffy. All the reviews seem okay though.
>>
>>9425211
Look like Bodyline replicas, I own those Bodyline shoes and they look slightly different.
>>
>>9424643
I was excited for this recommendation since I like Physical Drop until I realised their petticoats were $130 before shipping and taxes. Do they ever do sales?
>>
i have a couple questions for this one

realistically, wtf should i use for the shoulder 'pauldrons'?

also, what type metal would be suitable for the mask?

is this too ambitious for a first time cosplay?
>>
>>9425259
Foam secured to the shoulders as a base for the form, fabric on top.
Using actual metal for the mask would be a huge undertaking. You would be much better off with almost any other material finely sanded and painted metallic to look metal.

This is definitely a more ambitious costume for a first time cosplay, unless you have experience with sewing and/or prop-making. What kind of skills do you have, and how much time do you have to make the costume? Because you're probably a lot better off with something that's all fabric and can be sewn with relative ease.
>>
>>9419390
>>9419679
Thank you anons!
>>
>>9425194
I was able to get them for a relatively decent price compared to the original! I was so happy when they came, hopefully someone will post them up on eBay, you should look!

>>9425206
That's what I was going for, I only wear gothic
>>
File: 23395123.png (135KB, 250x541px) Image search: [Google]
23395123.png
135KB, 250x541px
I need help finding a seamless and sheer black bodyhose for Tharja. I feel like I've looked everywhere for one and can't find one.

Also, best material for her neck piece?
>>
Does a corset makes you lose appetite?
>>
>>9425541
Nope. It just makes eating bloating stuff painful. You will still need to eat. Corsets are not for weight loss if that is what you are looking for.
>>
File: 123584618.png (205KB, 640x612px) Image search: [Google]
123584618.png
205KB, 640x612px
I'm entirely clueless when it comes to fashion and clothing.
Where could I pick up a jacket like pic related stateside? Online or IRL.
Is there a specific name I can search for to find something like it? Not a troll, I'm just really clueless about this stuff.
>>
>>9425816
It's a cardigan, should be easy enough to find.
>>
Now that summer is coming for most of us, what to lolitas do in the summer in terms of shoe and legwear? I find that pengiors (especially good quality lacy ones altered to fit the style) are a solid substitute for blouses along with chiffon or lacy boleros. But are sandals frowned upon in the fashion? What about the lack of legwear for outdoor meet-ups?
Also, which way are wrist cuffs supposed to go?
>>
File: lilietta3.png (863KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
lilietta3.png
863KB, 600x800px
>>9425822
>which way are wrist cuffs supposed to go?
What..?
>>
>>9425841
Does the ruffle point outward towards your hand or inward towards the arm?
>spoonfeed thread because im too embarrassed to ask this question in lolita general
>>
>>9425842
Wear the wide ruffle pointing towards your hand. Just think about how you'd wear the cuffs with long sleeves.
>>
File: 152931-m-01-dl.jpg (40KB, 345x437px) Image search: [Google]
152931-m-01-dl.jpg
40KB, 345x437px
>>9425842
This is what the spoonfeed thread is for, I was just too stupid to understand the question. The ruffles go towards your hands.
>>
>>9425822
>chiffon
I know people keep recommending it because it's a light and flowy fabric, but it's a bad idea. It's going to either be made out of polyester or silk with aren't breathable and traps heat. You're better off going with natural fibers like linen, cotton, rayon, bamboo, hemp, etc.
>>
>>9425869
Silk is great in summer I think. As long as it's a thin silk. But polyester is hot as hell and stink in summer !
>>
I have a huge head and a lot of hair, and as a result even big wigs leave a deep mark on my forehead when I take them off.
I usually don't feel pain or anything, but when it happens I just pull my wig backward a bit and it goes away.

Is there any health issue that it could lead to ?
>>
>>9425822
>pegnoir instead of blosue
No.
>>
What is the type of fabric called? It's not faux fur
>>
>>9426202
Fleece??
>>
>>9426209
Not quite. This is coarser than fleece. Thanks anyways though
>>
>>9425880
Silk is better than polyester, but the problem is that it doesn't have wicking properties that other natural fibers have, and unless the weave is really loose, it's still not going to let the breeze through as efficiently as cotton, linen, etc.
>>
>>9426202
these are strings of fuzzy yarn wrapped up against a plastic shape firmly to look like one solid material
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGxW-a8VLaM
>>
File: 1490061170582s.jpg (5KB, 225x234px) Image search: [Google]
1490061170582s.jpg
5KB, 225x234px
Gonna need a bigger spoon
1. I know it's been linked a million times, but I never saved it. Best website for fabric?
2. Best sewing machine for a complete beginner? I'm looking for something super simplified. At least recommend a brand?
>>
Does anyone here actually provide a tailoring service? I'd much rather have someone sew me something which fits well. I also haven't found anything good looking online except for one on aliexpress which doesn't say anything at all about size.
>>
Would it be weird to do a photoshoot of Kagamine Rin by herself? I love this outfit of hers, but it just feels so weird to see her without her twin, plus I have no cosplay friends. I guess it's not a real question, but I just need some reassurance while I overthink simple things.
>>
File: fs20130702a1b-870x625.jpg (90KB, 870x625px) Image search: [Google]
fs20130702a1b-870x625.jpg
90KB, 870x625px
Rules in japanese brand/j-fashion shops?

Do these still apply?
- Not many places allow photography inside the store, of the items or the front of the shop.
- Some places don't allow trying clothing on
- Take shoes off before going into the changing room

Obviously don't be a loud and obnoxious tourist and a shitty customer, that's a given, but what other quirks and good manners while shopping should I keep in mind?

It's been a while since I visited Japan and I'm already getting anxious I fuck up and end up looking like even more of a stupid gaijin.
>>
File: 1485215224111.jpg (394KB, 2212x2288px) Image search: [Google]
1485215224111.jpg
394KB, 2212x2288px
I want to learn how to begin sewing but I don't know what's the best way to tackle it. Should I just invest in sewing classes or is it possible to git gud just through online resources? Do I have to spend a thousand dollars to get started? Pretty tired of having to wait two months+ for costumes to come through the mail and feel nervous until it comes in

Pic related is my dream goal, but it'd probably take me months to a year to get good enough to make something like this right?
>>
Why do sellers on fril always have such shit quality photographs?
Is there any way to hide all of the listings that are sold out?
And why is fril so suspiciously cheap compared to other sites like mbok and yahoo?
>>
whats the best phone for taking pics in cons?

i currently use a poverty LG K8 because my s6 is lost, and I have never taken a single photo or selfie in almost a year because it's insulting to myself and the other person to have such a garbage photo taken.

ill have either an s7, a pixel or a xperia XZ by next month.

s7 seems to be a meme that everyone just bandwagons off of for no reason, the google and xperia have shittier specs despite the same cost so im assuming their cameras are actually better for non-plebs.
>>
Besides wearing lolita clothes and going to con's and meets, what do lolita's commonly do?
>>
>>9430098
good taste!
>>
>>9430370
be cute
>>
File: Spicy1.png (2MB, 1500x1900px) Image search: [Google]
Spicy1.png
2MB, 1500x1900px
bls help w/ cosplaying her
>>
>>9431410
literally who?
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.