[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social Media

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: social media.jpg (31KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
social media.jpg
31KB, 550x550px
How do you guys deal with keeping your Lolita or Cosplay social media separate from your normie social media if you even do that at all?

I have only one FaceBook and one Instagram where I post all of my things, and all of my weeb friends and family know about both of them. I feel really self conscious having all of my co-workers and friends know about my weird hobbies, though. I'm interested in hearing about how you guys handle things.
>>
>>9389562
I don't really keep the two separate but I haven't really cosplayed anything that's incriminating to me. Usually when I go out of state (I started a new job at a hospital) I would say I was going to a concert or visiting friends. It was until recently that I was talking with my manager and he revealed some knowledge of con stuff (due to his son going to them) and I told him about the ones I do. It actually went pretty damn well.

I mean it could vary on occupation, I don't really flaunt that I cosplay but if my co-workers find out they usually think it's pretty cool.
>>
>>9389562
I don't separate the two because I don't see the need. All of my coworkers know that I cosplay as do most of my family members. I'm pretty lucky, I guess, to have most of the people in my life be supportive of my hobbies.
>>
>>9389562
I keep my lolita on my main account. I know some people have a separate fb page for their cosplay, which works out well when you get credited in a cosplay video or someone takes your photo.

I know another friend who has a separate facebook account for lolita and work/family. This person doesn't use the work/family one at all, which I find amusing.
>>
I set anyone who I don't want to see certain things as an "acquaintance" (including family, coworkers, etc.). Whenever I make a post that I don't want them to see, I set the privacy of that post to "Friends except acquaintances". Voila.
>>
I have one istagram and one Facebook where I mix my normie life and my lolita stuff. I have two tumblrs (one for art and one for lolita) and two separate twitter accounts, however. I'm not "hiding" my lolita though, and I'm not worried about it either.
>>
>delete your Facebook
>delete your Instagram
>don't make a new one
>???
>profit
>>
File: IMG_20170311_133016_411.jpg (3MB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170311_133016_411.jpg
3MB, 2896x2896px
Usually the cosplays I choose can just be passed off as edgey aesthetic wear and no one really notices desu
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.