[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Models/Celebrities you want to see in lolita/jfash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 87403-.jpg (25KB, 280x415px) Image search: [Google]
87403-.jpg
25KB, 280x415px
Discuss "normie" models and/or celebrities you would like to see in a certain style. I'm obsessed with the dolly-faced models of the early to mid 2000s, like Vlada Roslyakova or Gemma Ward and would have LOVED to see them model for AP or Baby.
>>
>>9383218
Ariana Grande is already kawaii at heart but good god i'd kill to see her in AP
>>
I want to see Ariana Grande in fairy kei. She is so small and cute, I feel like she'd look great in it.
>>
I have a small obsession with Elle Fanning, IMO she'd look super cute in larme or maybe old school lolita.
>>
File: janelle-monae-globes-09jan17-16.jpg (152KB, 733x1100px) Image search: [Google]
janelle-monae-globes-09jan17-16.jpg
152KB, 733x1100px
janelle monae, so hard.
the minute I saw her golden globes outfit I was like, okay miss we need to get you in some lolita pronto

ariana grande is ew. she'd make it some LG thing and it'll be melanie martinez all over again, except less 3edgy5u
>>
>>9383218
None desu. They wouldn't care for any of the rules and just misrepresent it. Any celebrity who has worn lolita seems to wear it badly. It'll be seen more like a costume.

Though I still want to know what Dita Von Teese bought when she went to AP. There's a photo of her with an old school dress too in the background.
>>
>>9383247
>>9383322
>cancer

drink bleach.
>>
I think petite meller could rock and appreciate some kind of ott jfashion. She seems to have connections with jfashion brands anyway so it's be cool to see her with identifying pieces from those brands.

Besides that pretty much any normie celeb I like I'd love to see in jfashion. I know that Carly Rae jepsen likes unique fashion and Grimes has tried Lolita long ago. I think both of them would manage to wear it in a unique way without showing too much skin and making it fetishy.
>>
>>9383832
Petite Meller a cute.
>>
File: STrichards1016061381836912.jpg (70KB, 606x403px) Image search: [Google]
STrichards1016061381836912.jpg
70KB, 606x403px
>>9383436
I miss her old butch looks really. The new look is ok and I'm glad her acting is going well, but her old style stood out more from the pack
>>
>>9383841
I agree. I like that she isn't Kardashian pretty too. She's lanky with a big nose and slightly manly/old lady features but she wears her features so well and ends up looking cute anyway. Weird looking girl inspiration for sure. She did a colab or something with Katie right? Cuz they had one of her cds in a display and have a shirt that says Petite.
>>
>>9383848
Yup, they did.

I'm honestly surprised she hasn't done more collabs with Larme brands. Her makeup can be a little much but she does have a dolly look to her.
>>
Scarlet Johannsen as Motoko Kusanagi :)
>>
>>9383345
I've always thought she'd be an amazing classic lolita, she has this traditional beauty I really love.

Eva Greene in gothic or aristo please, Penny Dreadful was a multi-series tease.
>>
>>9383932
HAH
>stale b8.
>>
>>9383847
gosh she's so rad and beautiful.
saw her in concert once and I'm really glad she's showing different parts of herself. can't pin such a creative person into one look, gotta let that booty do the yoga
>>
>>9383345
I think she would look good in JetJ.
>>
Alexis Bledel in classic lolita
>>
>>9383218
I'd sell my soul to see Rupaul in jfashion, I don't even care what.
>>
>>9383916
I have ideas for accessories based on my favourite Petite Meller lyrics. I hope it wouldn't be crossing a line to mention that they were inspired by her.
>>
>>9383826
I never said her music was good, I always thought she was adorable though.
>>
>>9383345
She has a really youthful face like Dakota. If you look back at pictures of them as little kids their features haven't really gotten long/ angular as they've gotten older.
>>
Always thought Elizabeth Henstridge would look amazing rocking some classic Lolita or even Larme looks. Her fancy events style tends to the retro and kooky anyway so nothing would really change.

Her features remind me of the old Victorian Maiden models.
>>
>>9383436
>>9383847
I sort of miss her old style too. It was one of the things that drew me to her originally (besides her music).

Either way, I think she'd look amazing in something like aristocrat.
>>
>>9383436
She'd rock some gothic or (ideally) ega/ouji more in line with her old looks.
>>
I'd love to see Kristen Stewart in EGA or ouji.
>>
>>9383825
>Though I still want to know what Dita Von Teese bought when she went to AP. There's a photo of her with an old school dress too in the background.

This. I really want to see her wearing it.
>>
I want to see Emma Watson in classic so fucking bad.
>>
Bumping because good thread
>>
File: 911368646fda2c69f44cabb19f94a6ef.jpg (238KB, 1024x1124px) Image search: [Google]
911368646fda2c69f44cabb19f94a6ef.jpg
238KB, 1024x1124px
I want to see Malina Weismann in otome or toned-down gothic lolita.
>>
>>9383322
>>9383247

I feel like she'd really sexy it up though. The thought kind of scares me, but then again, what Western celeb hasn't tried to make Lolita look sexy or dumb?

I think the Larme-kei aesthetic would be close to Ariana's usual style.
>>
WE
>>
Alison Brie as a nudist
>>
Yolandi Vi$$er in menhera or fairy kei. Or cult part kei.
>>
>>9411578
WUZ
>>
>>9419256
kawaii desu nya~ :3
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.