[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringe Wannabes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 32

File: IMG_4941.png (4MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4941.png
4MB, 1242x2208px
Last one was archived but stellure released a new date and their costumes. They have real ones but god they're hideous.
>>
>>9380337
Doesn't look too bad desu. It'd be better without the suspenders.
>>
>>9380341
I kind of like the idea of the suspenders, but black was a shitty colour choice
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXZj8V7bWhk
So here are the results of the Flusay Girls member ranking. I'm suprised Nanami tied for 1st place.
I wonder how many votes there actually were; many of their videos barely break 200 views.

>>9380337
So in January, they claimed they would be debuting March 4th, but decided only a week before then that they weren't prepared and had to scout for someone to compose original songs for them. Now, they're still working on their costumes and looking for a composer, but they're confident they'll be debuting with an original song and music video by April 1st?

Here's more of Stellure's manager/creator being completely unrealistic and delusional:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOFRT4ygHhQ/?taken-by=meotashi
>maybe in a year or 2, we can host our own real life Love Live competition !!
>It would be super easy to register, i would book an amazing stage somewhere
>everyone could perform and we could take votes online to see who would win
>it would be amazing publicity for every idol group participating,
>and heck, maybe we could even host it annually?

I knew it. Love Live! has deluded weebs into thinking being an idol is easy.
>>
>>9380487
Pretty sure Nanami rigged it. She probably stuck with being tied because she knew people would notice soemthing is up if she stuck herself in 1st.
>>
>>9380337
the color scheme and the top is cute just looking at the collar. It could be better though.
>>
>>9380508
That along with I wouldn't be surprised if nanami either voted for herself a bunch of times or just plain lied and said she and yaima tied because she didn't want to lose.
>>
>>9380565
i thought the same thing
>>9380487
I don't know what's worse, the manager's OP or the comments being filled with love live weebs that are buying into it
>>
Why is everyone getting inspired by ANIME Idols and not the the real ones? and don't they know that it's hell to actually be an idol? not this uwu-start-a musical-group-without-any-knowledge-or talent shit
>>
File: 0.jpg (85KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
85KB, 900x506px
>>9380698
Rarely do any aspiring idols have any knowledge of actual idols outside of Love Live!, other net idol groups like Crystal Rose and Oiishi Project, and occasionally those popular/viral idol groups that even normies have heard of (AKB48, Ladybaby, Babymetal, etc.)

They get this idea that becoming an idol is as easy and fun as LL! makes it seem: just gather a group of your friends, sing a kawaii song and be instantly adored by everyone! and seem oblivious to the fact that, in reality, an idol's main purpose is to pander to gross old otaku (for a very low pay and a very small likelihood of ever becoming famous).

They think they can become an irl μ's or the American AKB48 with little effort, managing or talent.
>>
>>9380698
If anything real idols (at least the popular ones) are just as bad. There has been almost no real background knowledge about idols inside the J-Pop world. In k-Pop we get shows and such about training and how you may never get to debut. In J-Pop it's very idealistic. It's very "Oh hey look if you audition you have the chance to become a star!!!!" whereas with K-Pop it's really "Audition to become a trainee." To go further, in Western culture a lot of artists and such either worked their asses off because they were in a family of musicians, were discovered on YouTube (Justin Bieber, that one girl band that sounds like Cinderella), or were on a glorified talent show (1D, pretty much any popular GG these days). There's no real trying. There's no real "we have worked day and night to get where we are". Sorry for this long ass thing. Lol.

But you can't just put it on idol anime. Hell, 0048 to some extent showed a tougher side but not much.
>>
>>9380337
gotta agree with other anons, I think this has a lot of potential. I love the colors and the ruffle at the bottom of the shirt. The skirt is way too long for anything "idol" though, and the suspenders definitely need to be a different color. So close yet so far
>>
>>9380835
most jpop idols either start off as trainees or indie, meaning they have to work in order to debut. For example Hello!Project has a trainee program, recently one trainee that has been with them for 5 plus years has finally passed an audition to join the main group Morning Musume. They created a group of trainees as well about a year ago but they still had to work to finally debut. Meanwhile many trainees have ended their training because they never had the chance to debut.

It's definitely not the whole "audition and be a star" ordeal, they have to work before debuting, if they even do.
>>
>>9380835
We get it. You biased for K-Pop. You should really look into some j-idol documentaries and do abit of research on the underground scene. Hell, even the 48 documentaries show what
>>9380849 is talking about.
>>
>>9380835
>There's no real trying. There's no real "we have worked day and night to get where we are".
You should really look up some documentaries mate, those girls go through a lot to get where they are.

And to go along with >>9380849 this video really shows how much work and rejection Kaede in particular had to go through to finally join Momusu. It also shows the other girl's hard at work as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx_YPE17t3k
>>
How many of these self-made idol groups have real plans of becoming actually famous though? I was under the impression that it was a mostly-for-fun way to challenge themselves to improve and get a few fans along the way. Are they actually trying to be real idols, or are we pushing our expectations for real idols onto them? Or does it depend on the group?
>>
>>9380877
from what i see most of the actual good groups are just a "hey this is a fun hobby we take seriously". However when a group flat out says "We're an idol group that will come out with original content" that makes it different.
>>
>>9380849
>>9380851
>>9380869

I think you have drastically missed my point.... I'm more than aware of AKB's documentaries, Kaga Kaede, and Yokoyama Reina. I'm not "kpop biased", I'm stating the differences. With H!P and 48, those girls still perform on large scales where as less popular groups (such as underground) have to work extremely hard to get where they were. When AKB and Morning Musume (and even Hello Project Kids) debuted, they had serious tasks. Momusu and AKB had to sell certain amounts fully debut. In AKB's debut music video there's some training shots of them crying. That kind of stuff isn't as vocal anymore. Hello Project's trainees perform at concerts. AKB's perform at stages and other places.

The documentaries do close to nothing. My point was - and will continue to be - there are better examples to follow than current Morning Musume and AKB48.
>>
>>9380877
I'd say equal parts. Some groups really want to become idols and some really just do t for fun and some are really pushed on.
>>
File: IMG_20170307_000027.jpg (163KB, 540x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170307_000027.jpg
163KB, 540x767px
>>9380487
>>9380337
Grim reminder that Stellure started out as a 'pony idol group' and was supposed to be performing at Bronycon... yeah, definitely a good sign of what's to come.
>>
>>9380877
Varies from group to group.
USA50 was initially founded with the goal of becoming an American AKB48 unit and popularizing idol culture in America.
Stellure seems to wants to be Love Live irl; the manager even said that someday she wants to hold a real life Love Live idol competition like in the anime.

Most net idol groups are pretty much just a group of friends who occasionally do song covers together for fun, but groups who claim they're going to create original content usually tend to die out before even doing anything because it's a lot more work to create original songs (that aren't Flusay Girls-tier quality) and manage an entire group than they were expecting. Oiishi Project, Cruel Angels Project, Shining Royalty/Academy, and Rebel Symphony are a few that come to mind.
>>
>>9380698
Like everyone else said, Love Live is very idealistic. The girls put in bare minimum effort on screen and become famous overnight. IM@S does show more of the training and Cinderella Girls has a couple segments about the girls being in their trainee period, but none of those training periods last long either before they all become big hits.
>>
>>9380923
Yuck please don't remind. There are so many things wrong with her statement I don't know where to begin.

>>9380924
Rebel Symphony shouldn't even be included. Hoshi/Hibiki/whatever she is today is just a class all her own.
>>
>>9380925

Yeah, I think for Love Live it's implied that a lot of work is going on behind the scenes, but screentime is more devoted to character interactions and cuteness. In the phone rhythm game they reference having practice every day and talk about all the work they do...but even still, that's all fiction. It's inspiring fiction but I agree that a lot of people are getting inspired to become idols without realizing how much work goes into even just performing as a hobby.
>>
>>9380910
Your still wrong about how it isnt as vocal as it is now. Even the recent 48G and solo mini documentaries show personal and professional struggles. Theres some TV shows that are either dedicated or do segments that show idols from behind the scenes, underground and mainstream. Your statement originally made it sound like k-pop idols >> j-pop idols despite the fact that a big mainstream group like 48G still has girls whos popularity is just as low as underground soloists and groups. They have to work alot harder than the popular members to get jobs.

Just read into how 48G and H!P works. Mainstream or not, the struggle of j-idols is real and is compareable to k-pop idols.
>>
>>9380923
i don't know what's worse, looking up lovelive to reference what an idol is or being a MLP group
>>
>>9380924
I still don't understand why anyone would want to popularise young-girls-working-their-ass-off-to-pander-to-gross-men "culture" to the US. Don't many idols do gravure on the side, including the children? Fucking hell, Japan.
>>
>>9381112
I agree, there's nothing healthy about it. An AKB48 member made a video crying after 'she shaved her head' in apology (yeah right, her management probably bullied her into doing it if they didn't hold her down and do it themselves) because she got caught with a boyfriend. I'm not saying that the US is perfect, there's plenty wrong with the US entertainment industry, I'm just saying we don't really need any more gross practices added in on top of what's already fucked up.
>>
I think one of the biggest misconceptions Love Live creates is that a group of high school girls can cover all aspects of being an idol group on their own. The show briefly alludes to other people supporting them through stage management and promotion, but otherwise it's implied they cover all the costumes, song writing, song composing, the background instrumentation, choreography, management and more all by themselves. For the sake of fantasy anime land it's fun and plays out more like a sports anime, but makes no sense in real life especially when they have all their school duties on top of that. Every season we have to deal with some of them being on the student council which just adds to the fact they literally have no time. Wale Up Girls is the closest you'll get to idol realism but it's just boring.
>>
>>9381255
Not a chance they bullied her into it. Literally not a chance. They love sweeping scandals under the carpet, you don't know the first thing about how idol scandals go. Miichan's nickname is literally "shaku" which means "screentime" she loves making everything about herself and she made the group look bad with her over the top reaction to the scandal.
Honestly the scandal was good for her, she was generally a really selfish girl and pretty bitchy but she learnt some humility being demoted and a lot of people respect her more for it.
>>
>>9381255
Literally everyone knows management made her do that. She said she did it on her own but nah.

>>9381401
I've never watched Wake Up Girls but I do agree on the Love Live aspect. One thing that really bothers me is how somehow Kotori and Maki make all the music and costumes without any real help and putting together a simple piano piece isn't easy and neither is designing a simple costume that works well in different situations. On top of having the money the only one who even looks remotely well off is Maki and I doubt she'd shell out all that money. It'd be different if they went to a specialized school (I'm thinking of UtaPri but it could be something else) but they don't. It's super idealistic and not even all of them brought skills to the table. To add to it their inspiration was a three member idol group who went to a rich school and were rich themselves. If that wasn't a red flag then I don't know what is.
>>
>>9381424
>made her
Even if they pressured her, she is in the industry by choice.
>>
>>9381421
Are you fucking kidding right now? Shaku was her character's nickname in a TELEVISION SHOW. She didn't make the group look bad - MANAGEMENT did. They wouldn't have made her make that video if they weren't looking to get attention. AKB had almost always been in a bad light away. I just think you're hating on her because what reason would she have to be selfish? Get over yourself.
>>
>>9381427
Well so is Yukirin and every other member in any idol group?
>>
>>9381428
You know those majisuka names were based of the girls themselves? Sasshii is a wota, her character was also called wota. Are you stupid?

Miichan used to bully her kouhai on a regular basis and whine about not being a top member, now she's someone who helps younger members and is reliable.
>>
>>9381429
Relevance?
>>
>>9381434
That her being in the industry by choice doesn't really matter?
>>
>>9381435
You said she was made to do something she didn't want to. Even if she was pressured, she had choices. I don't see what anyone else has to do with it.
>>
>>9381436
"Even if she was pressured she had choices". I bring up Yukirin because she had a similar scandal but she didn't get in nearly as much trouble. Every idol who has gotten a scandal and remained within their group had a choice. You can't say "she had a choice she could've left" or "she had a choice she could've not done it in the first place". Her choice was to stay in the group she'd been in a loved and she CHOSE to earn her way. Others? They made a shit choice and got to stay without repercussion.
>>
>>9381443
>Her choice was to stay in the group she'd been in a loved and she CHOSE to earn her way.
So you would agree that management didn't make her do it? I don't know why we're still discussing this then.
>>
>>9381454
What? I said she chose to stay in the group after it happened. How does that at all equate to she chose to shave her head???
>>
>>9381456
She could've left the group and not shaved her head. She chose to stay and shave her head. Hence, she wasn't made to do so.
>>
>>9381255
In my country women were made to shave their head immediately after WWII if they willingly slept with Nazis during the occupation. In Japan they make female entertainers shave their head for daring to have a boyfriend at all? That's fucked up. Why would anyone want to be an idol? Does it at least pay really well?
>>
>>9381518
No lol
>>
File: 209d090e9e3966691ea9cd4f46547fe6.jpg (179KB, 2048x1025px) Image search: [Google]
209d090e9e3966691ea9cd4f46547fe6.jpg
179KB, 2048x1025px
>>9381518
>In Japan they make female entertainers shave their head for daring to have a boyfriend at all?
I think there was only ever that one instance of an idol shaving her head, but if I recall correctly, in groups like AKB48 it's against an idol's contact to be in a relationship publicly and you can be kicked out of the group. (or has that rule been changed?)
And the rule doesn't apply to all Japanese female entertainers, only specifically to idols because they're supposed to be marketable to borderline-pedophilic old men by being cute and pure and not having a boyfriend. Last year, an idol (pic related is her) was stabbed 20 times by a fan just because she wouldn't accept his gift.

>Why would anyone want to be an idol? Does it at least pay really well?
Most girls are really young when they're forced into the idol industry by their parents, but a lot of girls also become idols hoping it'll be their stepping stone to fame.
Doesn't pay well at all, especially not for lesser known groups.
>>
>>9381540
If you want a good insight into what kind of shit idols have to go through, akBingo is a good thing to watch.

There's an episode where one of the older members is told if she doesn't sell enough of her single in a week she'll be forced to "graduate" (It's what they call it when they kick out members or they leave) The odds are massively against her and she has to work so hard to even have a chance. It's so much pressure for school aged girls to go through.
>>
>>9381540
As a point Mayu Tomita WAS an idol, she's now a solo artist. Being an idol is not a lifetime career, it's a step towards whatever entertainment world career you'd like, whether they know what that is when they join or not. Like in the rest of the world, much of entertainment is about the connections you have.
The sick creep that stabbed her even said in court that he would "never hurt her."

It's not just about marketing to men who love purity, although that is definitely there yes it's also about showing "resolve" and that there's still a stigma in Japan around women working after they're married. It's the idea that this is before they go on to their real "grown up" job. You find women who follow idols a lot more these days(check out the audience of a momoclo or 46g concert, momoclo even do women only shows). It's also connected to the strange fascination Japan has with youth and the glorification of it(which both men and women partake in).

tl;dr it's a lot more complicated than people here who clearly only follow idols casually make it out to be.
>>
>>9381545
She was 23 not a teenager and they wouldn't have made that claim unless they thought she could do it. I thought the bullying was over the top but all that did was spur her fans to buy the CD so they knew what they were doing. This was also back in 2008, she's now happily married with a kid.
>>
>>9381549
Your post reminded me of Perfect Blue a lot.

It's actually maybe a good insight into what idols are actually aiming for with their initial idol careers, like you said it's much more like a stepping stone into real fame or a temporary thing.
>>
>>9381552
>She was 23 not a teenager
Ah, my bad. I don't remember seeing her age stated and just assumed.

>and they wouldn't have made that claim unless they thought she could do it
I dunno man, it felt more like a convenient way to get rid of her if she did fail. Though, am I right in remembering that she was actually slightly under the limit, and they still let her stay? If that's the case then you're probably right.

Still, if they made her think she had a real chance of being fired, it's a pretty crazy thing to go through. Unless your performance was already under review, I can't see any other employer being allowed to pull this kind of shit.
>>
>>9381112
I'm so tired of seeing this crap honestly, that is not what idol culture is about.
>>
Why not become a Japanese artist...not an Idol..
>>
>>9381571
I am too to be honest.

>>9381582
Because weeaboos and wannabes want to be sparkly idols. They don't realize that not all Japanese musicians are idols. But at the same time, they couldn't be any kind of Japanese artist because they'd don't do anything in Japanese. It's all in English.
>>
>>9381424
Even if Maki can compose a a piano piece it doesn't translate to the full instrumentaton in their songs with the exception of Aishiteru Banzai and some of the non-anime songs. Once in awhile they show Kotori working with someone else to finish costumes but any cosplayer could tell you 9 different costumes, with different measurments that can withstand lots of dancing and movement isn't feasible in the time frame she seemed to have.
>>
>>9381595
Yeah that's my point it's not realistic.
>>
>>9380806
>an idol's main purpose is to pander to gross old otaku (for a very low pay and a very small likelihood of ever becoming famous).

I am a fucked up pervert but the "real idol culture" in Japan is something that I wish I could've done
>>
>>9381582
Aside from LL! making idol life seem easy and glamorous, I think it's also got to do with the idea that you don't need talent to become an idol so long as you look cute-ish and act genki and just try your best or whatever.

>>9381624
So this is your fantasy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tonfuYtElBk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBYB9LELl4o
>>
>>9381692
Ironically, there are many idols who are known to be cute yet have 0 talent.
>>
>>9381705
i think of sayumi, however she had personality/a persona she stuck to which made up for it in a way.
>>
File: sayu2.jpg (81KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
sayu2.jpg
81KB, 640x960px
>>9381709
She also worked really hard to learn how to be funny on TV, she used to be a recluse with no friends. She kept a notebook of tips for herself.

Idols are more a "story" than anything else. It's the story of them going from nothing to something. Sayumi started off not be able to hold a tune, she finished being able to sing solos(of very easy and cutesy songs) to large audiences.
Pic related, I want to cosplay this outfit of hers one day.
>>
>>9381717
ah that dress was so cute, with a bit of edits i'd wear it as regular clothing as well
>>
>>9381717
So off topic now, but I love Sayumi sooooo much. I'm so glad she is making a comeback. But my secret wish is for her to continue her modelling for Kera.
>>
>>9381692
well I'm a guy but yeah it is

I said I was a pervert
>>
if you guys want some cringe, look up the hashtag netidol on instagram
>>
Man im here to see cringy wannabes, not hear info about the idol industry that you probably picked up from a vice documentary or twitter article.

Does anyone have any cringy kpop dance cover videos or cringy koreaboo shit in general? I feel thats more entertaining than seeing the jpop idol wannabes

https://youtu.be/JXPayblJJEQ
>>
>>9381803
It's mostly Thai posts?
>>
>>9381830
i think they meant netidols with an s
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOgLwjd5BBk

why didn't anyone tell that umi to put on some shorts...in the beginning and second chorus nothing but ass flashes
>>
>>9381865
For some reason the "mom's living room covered with drapes and balloons" is the funniest part of this all to me. I like Rin's energy though, that dancer is super cute.
>>
>>9381865
wtf her ass is literally hanging out
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (61KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
61KB, 600x800px
>>9381865
>>
>>9381865
That Honk is super cute as well. Her lip syncing is done well, she has good energy, and you can tell she took time to learn the dance. I hope she does more.
>>
>>9381865
How the hell did fat Nico and Eli find skirts but Umi's was made to fit a midget?
>>
>>9381865
oh god i thought maybe it was just that video, but she isn't wearing shorts here either-
really no one had the sense to tell her? did she not feel the draft coming up her butt?? ;;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHv_baXyhE8
>>
>>9382076
skip to around 3:40 there, maki isn't wearing anything it seems
>>
>>9382076
were all gonna rag on the maki and umi but none is batting an eye at that nico? Obviously didnt learn the dance and put zero effort into her apperance/cosplay. Literally the worst nico i've seen to date.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/KKNekochan
>>
>>9382076
Honk seems to be the only one that consistently knows whats shes doing.
>>
>>9383177
yeah and their rin is pretty cute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PNbyULvTIE

They aren't terrible but it's still cringey with the close ups
>>
>>9380337
Cute design and colour scheme, but the black suspenders should be a pastel to match, and those puckered hems...
>>
What is this thread even? The cringe thread or the bitch about idols hardships thread? I need cringe people. Not bitching about idols.
>>
>>9383516
no one's even bitching anymore, post some cringe then mate
>>
>>9383516
It's not the cringe thread though, it's the "Cringe Wannabes" thread. We had one recently as well called the "cringe groups" thread or something.

Honestly though OP should've chosen a better name for the thread, "Wannabe Net Idols" or something like that, would avoid confusion.
>>
>>9383592
Sorry could've but didn't want to limit it to net idols.
>>
>>9380337
Who are these people?
>>
>>9380337
Why are people defending this? It's garbage
>>
File: nofunallowed.png (208KB, 336x355px) Image search: [Google]
nofunallowed.png
208KB, 336x355px
>>9383711
So we cant like a concept but also realize its executed poorly?
>>
>>9383711
i don't think anyone is "defending it"
it's done pretty terribly but the color scheme and the star fabric could have made it really cute.
>>
File: 1362728176469.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1362728176469.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>9382076
>>9381865

maybe shes looking for sum dicc. shes pretty thicc.

any more info??
>>
>>9384161
arent we all...
>>
>>9384161
i'd stay away from that man, they look like kids
>>
Nanami just ruined two of my favorite songs.

https://youtu.be/c7t9UKxJCok
https://youtu.be/J2gajiHTyLA
>>
>>9384680
"let me add autotune to hide my bad singing"
>>
File: IMG_20170309_212618.jpg (116KB, 540x886px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170309_212618.jpg
116KB, 540x886px
>makes an incredibly fucking detailed collar
>puts it on a t-shirt
>>
>>9384819
I pray they just used the shirt for measurement and it won't actually be on the damn costume.
>>
>>9384819
The more I look at their costumes, the more they scream 'WE WERE A MY LITTLE PONY GROUP'.
>>
>>9384819
>>9384846
I hope so too man- that seems like a huge waste of effort to just throw it on a t-shirt
>>
>>9384819
also the gems being uneven throws me off
>>
>>9380487
I thought only wanna be groups had a problem with announcing dates but it seems even physical groups do too. Stop announcing if you don't know for sure.
>>
>>9381692
Why does the second video make me feel a little uneasy...
>>
>>9381825
Here's a bit of K-pop cringe for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FHD-Ft3tu4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQVLg6WVxBI (Dance starts at 0:50)

>>9385742
It's a perfectly normal response to watching a crowd of grown men gathered to ogle and take pictures of little girls dancing in their Halloween costumes.
>>
>>9386200
How fucking trashed must your house be if the most spacious space you can find to record is a doorway?

Also what was going on in the beginning of that second one??? I actually didn't think the dancing was awful - they seem to mostly be in time, the moves are just rough and seem like they need a lot more practice to polish them - but what the unholy fuck was that beginning?
>>
>>9386200
Girl in seifuku is pretty decent
>>
>>9386200
That intro to the second one made me feel so weird that I couldn't even continue to watch...
>>
>>9386280
you're being too nice, they were pretty bad. Especially the one in the dress
>>
Does anyone know what happened to Hoshi/Hibiki? She hasnt posted anything since Januaray.
>>
>>9380923
>have endless love

that part gave me the chills
>>
>>9386730
She's probably laying low to avoid showing up on here or her parents found out and grounded her.
>>
>>9386280
hi there i
m the person in the first video. yeah that wasnt the greatest place to record but it was just after the christmas when i recorded and desu i live in a pretty small house. Not many options to record in winter. Thank you for the cc though.
>>
>>9386730
I found an instagram for an idol group doing auditions led by someone named hibiki. maybe that's her? I found it by scrolling through the netidols hashtag
>>
>>9386791
Hibiki Harukaze?
>>
>>9386772
Since you're here, I'd like to chime in and recommend putting more effort into your apparance, as well as finding better locations to film. You're pretty cute, and you aren't a bad dancer. But you should definitely look into finding something better to wear, something that fits and is flattering of your figure. You'd be surprised at how much the feel of a video can change if you also put effort into the other aspects. Not just learning a dance and filming it with no further thought.
>>
>>9386772
Aw man I feel like a dick now haha. Sorry for insulting your house. But i think that by recording in an area you can move around in, you'll have a much better time. I liked your dancing, but your moves were clearly restrained and not as expressive as they could have been, and that's probably because you were trying not to hit the walls or anything nearby.
>>
>>9386795
That's her name but what's the group?
>>
>>9386830
Can't screenshot for you but the account name is goseiproject
>>
File: gosei.jpg (73KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
gosei.jpg
73KB, 564x564px
>>9386944
The leader's name being Hibiki is probably just a coincidence; Hoshi/Hibiki never puts effort into anything, while Gosei Project seems to have put in some effort into their story and image so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62QKEugAuwk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zFrN1qS5LI (Skip to 4:16 for a bit of Hibiki's performance)
>>
>>9386984
Oh yeah that's definitely not Harukaze.
>>
>>9386819
yeah i defo falcon punched a christmas tree once lol thanks for the con crit though
>>
>>9386816
yeah i have lost a bit of weight and put more effort into what i do now. usually i record outside or in my living room, if its too cold out. thanks for the con crit though.
>>
Have some fresh cringe

https://youtu.be/-_thPca3rR8
>>
>>9387716
I wouldn't consider a month old fresh but this isn't that bad anyway? It's kind of cute in a way. Her voice needs work but it's not bad and the only thing wrong with the video is the quality and some shots but it's obvious she worked hard on it and liked it. It's one of three videos still on her channel because she said in the comments of the other she didn't like them and took them down.
>>
https://youtu.be/hxxzNloi5IY
>>
>>9388102
https://youtu.be/rgR5JnWuVC0
>>
>>9388102
Good lord this is all over the place. This is a really difficult dance even for an experienced dance group. They're all out of time with each other and the music.
>>
>>9388244
the only decent one is the one with the ponytail/black dress since she used some expression in her dancing.
>>
https://youtu.be/tHCTGJiFWn8

Take out the one in the pink skirt and this would be a good cover
>>
>>9390343
Pink isn't as good as the other two, but this isn't bad.
>>
>>9390343
Why is this in the cringe thread? Also the dancers did some movements differently but they seemed to be on the same skill level otherwise.
>>
>>9390343
nitpick, not cringe
>>
>>9386200
Actually I don't even find the first video too bad. Dance videos are cringe per definition, but at least she can move and has some feeling for rhythm.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-Ep8iqeR9k

This is actually one of the better ones.
>>
>>9380487
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXZj8V7bWhk
wtf is this shit? Who cares?
>>
>>9390451
>Dance videos are cringe per definition
Excuse me
>>
>>9382076
That Honoka just makes me smile. Practically bouncing all over the stage and obviously having a great time.
>>
>>9390798
Refer to >>9380487 and the one it's in response to. But yep no one cares.

>>9390799
That's what I said. >>9390451 what do you mean there are some pretty damn amazing videos.
>>
>>9390763
This is so good. It's such a shame about the cosplays. They'd have been better off wearing cute matching outfits. Or at the very least cosplay from the same series.
>>
Ay yo you fuckers
Lemme set something straight, who the fuck in Stellure said being an Idol was easy? Infact, they said multiple times they know its hard.
Plus who the fuck said they tryna be better than u's? They are doing it for FUN. Not for a paycheck, not for a fandom. They doin it cause they fuckin wanna do it. Why not let them?
Atleast they are trying to do something. They are inspiring a ton of other groups too. Plus, its good to be ambitious. Its good to set goals. Lol, you guys here probably dont understand that though. Bitching about some kids through an anon tag on 4Chan. Dont make me laugh.
Just watch them do what they are doin, and they are having fun while doin it. They dont work to impress you sad fuckers, they work to enjoy themselves, and to acheive something you are too chicken to actually try.
>>
File: 1463124250517.png (56KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463124250517.png
56KB, 446x400px
>>9391045
Oh my
>>
>>9391045
Oh my god I can't tell if this is troll or legit. But either way I had a good laugh. "Too chicken to actually try" good one
>>
You're all saying how the members of Stellure have no idea how much effort it takes to be an idol but none of you anonymous cousin fuckers actually know what any of the girls are capable of, you don't know how well they can write music or choreograph or design original costumes, you don't know how much experience they may have, they know it's not easy to be a good idol which is why they're putting in all their effort so they succeed as a group, and not for fame or money, but because they love idols and they love what they do. They're just starting as idols, so yeah their planning and skills aren't as perfect as professional idols, but these girls aren't trying to be professional idols, so all you anonymous assholes can go fuck yourselves, let them do what they want, if they want to be "cringey wannabe idols" let them, it won't affect you in any way, and your immature anonymous discussions on 4chan won't effect the motivation those girls have, so all of you can go fuck yourselves and get a life
>>
File: BKQN3ouAOkW.jpg (483KB, 1080x1103px) Image search: [Google]
BKQN3ouAOkW.jpg
483KB, 1080x1103px
I wanna marry meotashi desu She's darn cute

but thats just me
>>
>>9391045
>>9391122
hahahahah thanks for the laugh
>>
>>9391148
definitely just you
>>
>>9391045
>>9391122
So which member of Stellure are you?
>>
>>9386772
I've seen your video before somewhere on cgl and honestly it makes me smile every time. you look so into it and with the rhythm. maybe find a larger space to dance in then you can really go for it!
>>
>>9391122
>because they love idols and they love what they do.
More like "they watched a cutesy anime about high school girls becoming famous idols and think they can replicate it in real life."
What is it that you love about idols so much? What do you know about idols outside of idol anime? It isn't all "change the world and bring smiles to people's faces" like Love Live makes it seem.

But hey, ya'll go ahead and have fun being idols (and we'll go ahead and have fun laughing at your delusion).
>>
>>9391249
not her but i'm tired of people using male wota as a negative view on idols.
>>
This is all creepy.

You're all creepy.
>>
>>9391252
thanks
>>
>>9391254
Seek psychotherapy.
>>
>>9391252
If it's so creepy why are you here.
>>
>>9391122
So since you know so much about Stellure, explain why they keep pushing the date back. Or how they get this money when none of them even brake 17. Are they rich or do they work part time while also going to high school? Or do their parents give them the money they need? Do the parents - all of them - know? Like are they okay with this? If they're not trying to be professional idols then why are they taking the professional route?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-15-01-18-03.png (574KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-15-01-18-03.png
574KB, 540x960px
>>9391221
i think i just found the answer for that question
(meotashi just stop. this outfit is ugly as fuck by the way Jesus Christ)
>>
>>9391251
Why? They're the reality. If you don't appeal to the male wotas you're not going to make it as an idol.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>9391431
She's so ugly OMG
>>
>>9391045
>>9391122

Since you're so concerned with haters, I'll give something that won't be hating. Look at it as advice from someone who's been in your position but wasn't stupid enough to keep replying in 4chan and who stopped all together and rethought before making too big a fool of themselves.

First off, you shouldn't have announced a date. Those kinds of things should have been held off until you were SURE you were ready and it seems like you weren't ready because the costumes weren't done. Since you were able to change the date, I don't know if you were planning to debut at a con and picked a different one or just picked a date to upload to YouTube. Either way, you should either work harder for that original date or not announce until you feel you're closer to it.

Second off, and this isn't to be mean, learn some design basics. While your group's designs aren't extremely hideous, they aren't well executed either. They don't look idol like either because of the color scheme. It looks very pony like which I thought you guys weren't. All of the ruffles don't help either. Not even Love Live! has outfits with that much weird ruffle. I suggest looking at actual idol clothing. Morning Musume, C-ute, 48, E-girls, Momorio Clover, basically any idol group. You don't have to make crazy insane outfits. There are plenty of groups that have dressed up and or modified normal clothes.

Third, don't come to 4ch and write 2 paragraphs about people being fuckers and jealous. That doesn't make you look tough or wise or bigger than them - ESPECIALLY when you post it on Instagram. If anything it makes you look stupid and you lose credibility. If you want to know what to do, look at >>9386772. She didn't come in and start cussing at everyone. She came, explained, and took the constructive criticism. If you can't handle people on the internet I'd HATE to see what hecklers would do and how you'd react in real life. Not even everyone on here has bashed you.
(tbc)
>>
>>9391969
(cont)

Don't fuck up your group's image trying to be a bad bitch and saying "lol I ain't even mad, I'm in a better mood." These threads get archived and easily can be retrieved and I BET someone's already taken pictures of it so when something else goes down there's screenshots of you being, well, you. Either ignore haters all together or say thank you for the criticism and move the fuck on. All you've done is made yourself a target more so than you already are.
>>
>>9391946
I've seen people way uglier, shes actually okay to look at compared to some trogs posted here
>>
These are stellure's first costumes, of course they're not gonna be totally perfect, and maybe they aren't going for costumes like professional idols, maybe they're doing their own thing? The costumes really aren't that bad in my opinion and I think with time and experience they will really improve! It's important to remember that none of them are professional designers or seamstresses.
>>
Posting two paragraphs in response to all of this the way we did WAS very immature, and I'd like to apologize for calling you cousin fuckers, I'm sure not all of you fuck your cousins. I still stand by what I said when I said you don't know what the members of stellure are capable of, we ARE ready for our new performance date, and I hope you'll wait to judge us until you actually see our content. We actually really appreciate your criticism on our costumes, (even if you were a bit rude about it) we're still learning how to do all of this so there will be a couple bumps in the road, I hope eventually you can come to appreciate or at least respect the work we put into this, if not, that's fine too, we'll continue to appreciate your criticism and build up our weaknesses. We won't be responding to any more comments on this thread, and again I apologize for our previous comments, it was immature and unprofessional of us
>>
>>9392046
lol preparing for those receipts hey

terrible idea replying in the first place, shit on the internet doesn't go away my friend. Not very genki-sunshine idol-desu of you.
>>
>>9392046

Honestly the outfits are pretty cute, most people here aren't upset at the outfits. But the cringe part is this. Try to see what you're doing from the perspective of an outsider. From looking at your social media, I see a lot of "fluff" type posts - the selfies, art, and costume progression photos are all cute but they aren't about the kind of work you should be doing as a debuting net-idol group. It's a mistake a lot of groups make - they get caught up in costumes, cutesy idol personalities, etc and lose focus on practicing singing and dancing. I'm sure you are working really hard at those behind-the-scenes but there's no way for us to know that! So it looks a bit embarrassing to have cover art for your first single, but to keep pushing back the release date for it. I hope to see you guys put out good content in the future, just try to keep the important stuff in focus.
>>
>>9392046
Congrats, you have made an immature impression of your group and yourself. It won't ever be fixed and you and the group will now be apart of cringe history on 4chan along with Hibiki/Hoshi (including all her failed groups), Atsu/Niji Jidai, and many others. I don't feel sympathy for you guys at all. Can't wait to see how the trainwreck ends.
>>
>>9392068
Yeah exactly! It may help if you put some short clips of practice or singing on Instagram. Nobody knows what you're doing aside from what you show so it kind of makes it look like you're only focused on those things. Art and music are great but you need to show your talent at some point.
>>
>>9392145
Why is Atsu included? Did she do something I missed?
>>
>>9392046
look, just a word of advice, we won't be the last people to criticize your group. and honestly, i doubt we were even the first. you will have lots of criticism that youll have to deal with because the world isnt your hugbox like the one youve developed on Instagram. are you going to call all of those people cousin fuckers too? are you still going to tell people their criticism isnt valid after your first single comes out because 'at least you tried'? This is a step in the right direction, but try to grow up a bit before doing the kind of work an adult would (btw this site is 18+ lol)
>>
>>9392150
Atsu acted the same way when she first got posted. She was also the leader of Niji jidai so a majoirty quality responsibility falls on her. Despite how she acts now, she still left a bad taste.
>>
""Realistically"" this is probably the best any amateur idol group could ever even hope to achieve:
https://youtu.be/9W_O2f2o9ZE
https://youtu.be/Qvy7cdlWytU
https://youtu.be/XFxFw9z_tt4

But more often than not...
https://youtu.be/x-0rA75yOH8
https://youtu.be/1irat-im1ho
https://youtu.be/Gw3z23QuZfA
>>
Reading through this thread, many here immediately think that they epect to become " proffesionals" , but i highly doubt that. what if they really are just doing it for fun? Theyre just kids! They probably dont know a thing about what actual professional idols need to go through or what it takes to be a professional idol. Original content doesnt exactly mean " were going to become famous!!!" But I do agree on one thing: they need to get their act together. You dont just change performance dates last minute and they really need to learn how to take criticism.
>>
>>9392287
That first group has adorable outfits
>>
>>9392287
4te is also an example of what an amateur/aspiring idol group could achieve.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omByNlt_lJo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ae-1O7VFGg

It just really comes down to putting in effort and actually wanting it. Sure people can do it "just for fun", but if they can't hold a note or dance decently (and don't really try to improve either of those skills) they shouldn't be too surprised when people have less than positive things to say.
>>
>>9392041
>W-well maybe we don't WANT to look nice...? Have you ever thought of that, cousinfuckers?
>>
>>9392321
I don't think anyone here thinks anyone except or aspire to become professionals. But what you've pointed out is what their problem is. They don't know or understand what idols go through yet they want to use the label when they have no right. Original content doesn't mean they're gonna get famous you're right. But original content should be something that tells everyone "this is something we're serious about" and not "we're doing this for fun". If it was for fun, they would do it by doing video covers not their own work. If they want to be net idols in the sense of an idol, they need to take things more seriosuly and stop trying to pass it off as for fun. But if they want to be net idols in the original sense - which is gaining fame through the internet specifically for Japanese culture - they should do what they want for fun but do it well.
>>
>>9392367
i love 4te, they have nice voices to listen to
>>
I think it's best to wait and see what stellure's gonna do. Who knows, maybe they'll surprise us?
>>
>>9392487
I agree but that depends on if they move the date again or not. According to their Instagram though it will be April 1.
>>
>>9392287
>pinku project
Rip i miss them... Will forever dream of a reunion that will never happen
>>
>>9381717
Love Sayumi. Momosu isn't the same without her :(
>>
>>9392287
all dat uncoordinated dancing
>>9392364
indeed, song was awful though
>>
>>9391230
thanks love. yeah i'm currently trying to find a better place to record indoors in the winter (PA winter is no joke lol especially right now) i've tried at my job but the lights make me look crazy yellow.
>>
>>9392145
yes how i acted in the beginning was immature and i let things get to me on a personal level (especially when someone used my real name that i keep hidden for safety reasons) however i take all criticism as helpful. people do mature.
>>
>>9392150
i took things too personally at first. instead of taking it with a grain of salt and moving forward. apparently to some people no one changes or matures but it is what it is.
>>
>>9391946
bad lighting probably contributes
>>
>>9392253
actually video quality and editing was our subleader. i just got on peoples asses to turn stuff in.
>>
>>9392046
listen love, i'm sure you all try hard. however, blowing up on cgl is a bad idea, as proven even if you change your attitude about it some people will still label you as the same person from your outburst. best is just to breathe and take the concrit. at the end of the day we all just do this for fun and because we love music and love dancing.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489642226748.jpg (159KB, 1827x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489642226748.jpg
159KB, 1827x960px
While we are talking about weird costume . These are Ice Qream original costumes. I think the type of costume should reflete the type of songs you are aiming to do tho.
>>
>>9393097
They should. Even though Ice Qream's are really weird, with some tweaking they could be good. Particularly fix the sleeve thing. Either make it a sleeve or let it hang free. The way it is now make it's very weird.
>>
>>9392487
>>9392515
I'd rather Stellure postpone their debut indefinitely until they're absolutely certain they can produce and release something of quality rather than rush everything just to try and prove a point to us.

Considering that they haven't even finished their costumes or their song composition (and presumably they still need lyrics, choreography, a location to shoot the MV, someone to edit the MV, etc.), it's very hard to believe they'll create anything worth all the hype in just 2 weeks.
>>
File: 5.jpg (13KB, 229x218px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
13KB, 229x218px
>>9381692
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tonfuYtElBk [Embed]
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBYB9LELl4o [Embed]

I hope those people in the crowd are parents and extended family.
>>
>>9393114
I don't remember seeing them saying anything about their first performance being a complete music video. It could be a simple one angle dance shot for now which isn't hard to edit. It's also totally possible that whatever music they have has been completed and recorded although it may not be in total quality. They've also posted about dance practice a few times if I'm remembering right. Don't get me wrong though - even if they are doing a full music video or just a dance shot they should stop moving it until they absolutely know they'll be ready. I wouldn't be surprised if come the week before they move the date again. This is what I meant when I said they need to provide more insight though. We don't know what they've been doing so from the outside we don't see much going on except costumes and drawing.
>>
>>9392287
I'm actually like mildly impressed by that second group. The song itself isn't half bad/dancing is good and clean/outfits are alright.
>>
Dont they go live sometimes? I remember seeing the account On my explore page and they were live at the time. Maybe thats during their practices? I never bothered to click on the live but i guess it could be a possibilty?
>>
the part that i cant understand of this is.... why, existing gloooorious 2D girls, fags follow this shit, i mean i love Kayochin and i dont wanna a slutty 3D inferior women trying to be like her....is so disgusting...
>>
>>9393392
what?
>>
>>9393646
I think anon prefers fapping to 2D and wanted to let us know this.
>>
>>9393097
girl in the right is full of regret kek
>>
>>9391431
>"IM IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD I'M SO READY WHAT-NO I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frQliXIkvBo
Flusay Girls is holding auditions for a 7th member to become a part of their cringe crew.

>>9392367
4te is really good, though they don't really consider themselves an idol group but rather "an all female Japanese pop inspired music group."

Might be OT, but what makes a net idol group a "net idol group" anyway?
Kira Kira Project and Flusay Girls make original music.
Platinum Happy has those vlogs that, although cringy, give you insight on the girls' personalities and hobbies.
Then there are groups like Furi Furi and Maybe Day Melody that just do some lame dance covers and call themselves an idol group.
>>
>>9395759
The problem with the term "net idol" as it's used these days is that it's changed meaning drastically. When you look at Beckii Cruel and, by extension, Oishii Project, they became a net idol because they were well known within Japanese Pop culture. The original meaning was someone who gains senpai through the internet in direct relation to Japanese pop culture and very few groups - if any at all - have actually done this. There's a better chance of a long standing cover group becoming a "true" net idol than a group of girls who want to be idols.

These days, for whatever reason, the term has turned into someone over the internet that wants to be an idol. They try to come off as indie idols which they are not and it has to do with the fact they don't cater to Japanese standards. They don't speak Japanese at all, they don't bother to look good or decent, all or most of their content is in English. I can assure you that no one who calls themselves an idol group that is actually one unless they've been signed by a Japanese company and do Japanese (or primarily Japanese) promotions.

TL;DR: net idols were people who got famous on the internet but didn't intend to but now it's used as an excuse to call oneself an idol.
>>
>>9380355
I agree they should of picked a machine colour to go with the outfit scheme like purple, blue or pink
>>
>>9395759
looking forward to some cringey audition videos
>>
File: cringe bitch.jpg (21KB, 396x129px) Image search: [Google]
cringe bitch.jpg
21KB, 396x129px
You boys want some real cringe?
Check this shit out.
xd
bobo Asian wishes she was a real Asian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_hdhERYiOQ
>>
>>9396324
not really "cringe" since she's purposely making a fool of herself. I've seen her perform and she's actually not bad at all.
>>
>>9396324
>a real Asian

Is she not Asian or is she not Chinese, Japanese or Korean? Either way you sound very bitter. It's not cringe like the rest.
>>
>>9396324
>bobo Asian wishes she was a real Asian
>cringe bitch.jpg
Nice vendetta.

That was clearly a joke video. This is the same girl who did the "weeaboo makeup tutorial":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLt_A5TI5jI

Here's a video of one of her real performances, she's actually pretty good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKo60B9ZUOI
>>
>>9396523
If that's "good" for you...

Also fucking fat
>>
>>9396523
Damn she's got the moves. But mostly she is having a great time, and that looks like fun.. She made me smile.
>>
>>9396547
Well, would you mind pointing out what isn't "good" about it? Or are you just upset your vendetta backfired and people think she's good?
>>
>>9396547
Bro what did she do to hurt you. You're full of salt right now. And she is really good. She may not be super doki kawaii idol but she rocked it and didn't look sloppy like actual cringe.
>>
>>9396584
>>9396625
Samefag, whitenight, or got posted...?
>>
>>9396633
Says the samefag

Different person, but Cherry is super talented. Sure she doesn't fit the idol image but at least she and her group don't release or perform low quality dances like a majoirty of groups posted here. Your vendetta is seriously showing. Wonder which part of the florida comm your from??
>>
>>9396647
Yeah okay Cherry.
>>
File: (Me).png (7KB, 386x92px) Image search: [Google]
(Me).png
7KB, 386x92px
>>9396324
>>9396547
>>9396633
>>9396713
>W-what? People actually think she's good?
>It must be that bitch Cherry defending herself. She thinks she's so great...

The bitchiness and pettiness of rivaling idol wannabes knows no bounds.
Believe what you want, but people genuinely think Cherry is a good dancer despite your attempt to make her look bad by posting the worst video you could find of her (which was blatantly a joke).
>>
File: 1478901146542.png (385KB, 610x663px) Image search: [Google]
1478901146542.png
385KB, 610x663px
>>9396735
Got the cherry defense force over here.
>>
>>9396748
stop samefag stupid cunt
Sure you're better at dance, huh? sure U SUCK
>>
>>9395848
>looking forward to some cringey audition videos
I'd be surprised if they actually receive any. Who would audition for Flusay Girls knowing the kind of shit they produce?

Have some miscellaneous net idol cringe in the meantime:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Suc2Mg128fY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRmjlckPs6w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjnjW0l8sUU
>>
>>9396802
>implying I even do that gay kpop dancing shit
>>
>>9396748
never met her nor seen her videos till now and i don't see what's wrong with her. She dances better than the majority of jpop wannabes and has good energy.
>>
>>9396324
>>9396547
>>9396633
>>9396713
>>9396748
>>9396831

>does Japanese songs
>calls it k-pop

Are you sure this isn't some kind of personal vendetta? Cause in all seriousness you just seem super petty. Like point out what she's doing wrong.
>>
>>9396809
I remember when Milkyways started. Wonder what argument they got into to stop with member profiles.

As far as the third video, the girl with the cat stockings isn't THAT bad but she's definitely better the red sweater.
>>
>>9396898
I wondered that too. If they decided to disband, why haven't they deleted those embarrassing introduction videos? Or did they somehow just completely forget about the group they created?

There have been quite a lot of net idol groups that just die without even doing anything (which is a shame because they seem like they would have been amusing to watch)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cgiv1hbc6Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwy5vkwUyvc
And let us not forget Shining Academy, who tried to crowdfund $1,000 so they could debut.

And yeah, Amy (cat stockings) wasn't too bad, but Tarina's (red sweater) sloppy and lifeless dancing ruins the video.
>>
>>9397051
Oh my god that's Faith from a few years back. Never saw her videos from then. If we're talking about crowdfunding, don't forget to bring up the cringe queen of crowdfunding: Hoshi/Hibiki. Didn't she open shops and gofundmes for all the groups she made?
>>
File: 1471383119256.png (160KB, 305x391px) Image search: [Google]
1471383119256.png
160KB, 305x391px
>>9396892
She's just a fucking Mongoloid.
>>
File: 936.jpg (27KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
27KB, 625x626px
>>9397257
>>
>>9397257
take your salt somewhere else or share some real cringe mate
>>
File: IMG_5996.jpg (92KB, 1242x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5996.jpg
92KB, 1242x685px
>>9397257
I don't see what her nationality has to do with it.
>>
File: tumblr_on1tplg6ZE1sdkv0qo3_1280.jpg (884KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on1tplg6ZE1sdkv0qo3_1280.jpg
884KB, 1280x1707px
>>9380337
caption of this is "Who's the first virgin? ;3 "
>>
>>9398237
Ew....
>>
File: IMG_6053.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6053.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
>>9380337
Do you guys still think these outfits are cute? They really used t-shirts. Apparently they didn't even bother to make the costume of the girl who won't be joining them. That's kinda stupid. Won't she need it for pictures?
>>
^ well how is she going to take pictures if shes not at the performance? Im going to have to side with them on this one
>>
>>9398341
i think it's cuter here, though I think they should have used a different accent color than black.

T-shirts are not automatically bad.
>>
>>9398341
The basic concept isn't that bad, but the execution leaves a lot to be desired. Pretty much everything that's black needs to go. The skirt also looks a too little long in general for an idol costume but that might just be personal opinion.
>>
>>9398341
>>9398478
The skirt would be perfect length if it was actually on her waist. It looks weird at hip height, idols don't usually have skirts there.
>>
>>9398237
that doesn't even make sense..I mean I guess the first virgin is the first person born if ya wanna take it literally....but um-
>>
>>9398500
its because shes wearing the virgin killer sweater so shes asking who's the first virgin that wants killed
>>
>>9398341
>>9398478
i agree with the concept not being too bad, it could have been executed better. But playing devil's advocate for once and considering that she made 5 different outfits, I guess it's fine for starters.

Really wish those black portions were something like a purple or w/e. The black really throws it off for me since there's nothing else dark about the costumes. The best design at least to me is the first one on the instagram post.
>>
>>9398504
oh- haha makes sense (dumb moment on my part)
now that i understand...ew.
>>
>>9398373
They said themselves it's not a performance. It's a YouTube video. And if they're actually going to be together at some point, wouldn't the other member need to take pictures too?
>>
File: IMG_6100.jpg (136KB, 1242x782px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6100.jpg
136KB, 1242x782px
>>9398373
>>
>>9381112
from my point of view, something like "Idol"-culture already exist in the west anyway, just look at Miley Cyrus for example.

>>9381518
are you from france?
>>
>>9398776
Idol culture exists everywhere just in different style and name.
>>
>>9398612
I honestly would have thought that if that one member isnt in the video, she isnt in the performance/ dance at all. The other members would have to rearrange everything including who sings what part who stands where, etc. To me that sounds like too much work. And even if they were to do that, I would think that the costume would be made once the time for it comes, being if they decide to perform at a con. It seems like a waste of time to me if the member isn't even going to be at their "live," and I highly doubt they're going to do multiple songs in the same outfit but that's just my view of it.
>>
>>9396324
it was obviously supposed to be for the lulz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLt_A5TI5jI
i can't believe so many people are missing the point
>>
not really "cringe" but a bit funny to point out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShWyg64QM7Y

I always feel bad when i see a good, energetic dancer in a cover with less energetic people that seem like they don't want to be there. I don't even have to tell you which one.
>>
Suprised none is talking about the Anima and Teya drama that recently sprung up
>>
>>9405749
Tell us more anon
>>
>>9405749
same, it's super wild. It goes beyond teya though but still
>>
>>9405809
If you want more deets, lolcow may be talking about it but check out her facebook too for more

https://youtu.be/3lSPr6napPI
https://youtu.be/jn0atyo04BE
>>
>>9405749
Oh you mean Teya not feeling sorry for her actions and Amina using half assed proof of "bullying" to oust people on public platform for views instead of actually wanting to say something? Honestly the shit is dumb. I wish they'd drop it or handle it like adults instead of attacking each other. Maybe it's just me but nothing in Amina's first video is "proof" of bullying towards her. The so-called posts that are bullying are only one shown and the others spoken about. Not saying the group hasn't bullied cause it's obvious they have by the amount of people coming forward but you'd think she'd include more than the one calling her a trigger warning.
>>
>>9405749
(Still >>9406281) Honestly the shit is dumb. Apparently Amina had people blocked then unblocked them just to tag them but the people who were blocked also had her blocked which means they too unblocked her. Funny thing is nobody has submitted proof of Amina being rude but there has to be a reason (besides her living in Japan and them not). Sadly there's a lot that goes on that can't be screenshot. I wanna see if anyone will come back at her like "here's why I hate her, this is what she did."

Anyone else find it funny that Amina thinks Teya is harassing her on anon? Is it not possible to be someone else?
>>
>>9405749
Don't forget the shit people say about her.

http://brihime.tumblr.com/post/157341657141/averagedoll-im-noticing-a-pattern-with-this
>>
>>9405844
I can't stand this bitch jfc
Tf is wrong with her voice?
>>
>>9406704
Like xaorishu, she was born with a high pitch like that. Ive heard her speak before and she naturally sounds like this. Its annoying but i think she speaks japanese in a slightly deeper tone.
>>
>>9406708
I love Xiao. I don't mean to be rude or mean to her (Amina and different anon btw), but can anyone actually confirm that's the case? Like someone who didn't know who she was or anything? She's done interviews where her voice doesn't sound that way. Like it's high but it's not that annoying.
>>
I dont know if anyone remembers this cringy LL group from awhile ago but they released a new cover and, tbqh fampai, they have improved alot. They also got rid of that uggo Chika.

1st cover: https://youtu.be/nZF-M2S4lMs
New cover: https://youtu.be/drHjZN1ThzE
>>
>>9407945
the fatties ruin it all
>>
>>9407945
they've definitely improved, this is a bit random but i don't know why: Ruby and you's faces just don't sit right with me
>>
>>9407945
Mari's face is really pretty, she has a lot of makeup skills, sadly, she is really fat and not a good dancer.

I don't really like their Ruby either, her face is weird. But I don't really like their new Chika either, she looks really old.

Their Dia is actually one of the cringy girl from Flusay Girls (Misa I think ?!)

And I hate that we can't really see the overall dance, their shots moves too much.
>>
File: aqours jumping heart.png (3MB, 1680x978px) Image search: [Google]
aqours jumping heart.png
3MB, 1680x978px
>>9407945
Oh wow there really is improvement in the 2nd cover. I wish they'd get the camera work sorted out though. I like "music-video" style dance covers, but the likelihood of awkward shaky camera motions are much higher.

As a side note, the Jumping Heart outfits are one of the few sets that I actually strongly dislike the 2d version of, but like seeing them recreated IRL.
>>
File: usa50.png (66KB, 420x833px) Image search: [Google]
usa50.png
66KB, 420x833px
Oh shit, sorry for double reply but USA50 just posted an update. Why the hell are they planning for a 2nd gen already when the first "generation" just became official members after several months, and they're pushing back their first single?
>>
>>9408173
When did they even announce a single? And honestly I thought I was the only one wondering why the fuck they're already having auditions AGAIN. Get the other members established first. All they're asking for is for even less auditions than last time (which was less than 10).
>>
>>9408228
I don't think they had announced a single...which makes announcing it by saying it's delayed even funnier
>>
>>9407945
Both of their Chikas look old.

Their Yohane and Mari are fat.

Their Dia seems to literally be retarded.

Their only decent girls are Kanan, Ruby, Riko and You, but it's nothing fantastic.

They're not great at dancing and their photographer seems to be having a seizure throughout the entire time he's filming wew lad.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170325-174912.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170325-174912.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>9408245
Mari obviously, but I'm having a tough time seeing why you think Yohane is fat. I'm not a fat apologist, I'm just literally not seeing it.
>>
>>9408245
>Dia seems to be literally retarded
And your point if she is, is....?

>>9408262
Based on things I've seen, if someone doesn't have thin arms, torso, and thighs, they're fat. If they don't look like Ruby they're fat. It's dumb but.
>>
>>9408245
>>9408262
The Yohane is thicker and has a larger chest but she isn't fat tbvh.
>>
>>9408167
Now that i look back at it, i think they were trying to re-create the OP shots which explains alot of the music video style shots. I rather would have a single wide shot cover but I cam see what they were trying to achieve here.
>>
>>9381436
Maybe she didnt have a choice. Like either shave your head or pay your contract. Plus some groups are funded by the mob. Just like in kpop.
>>
>>9408262
>>9408337

She evidently has a fat face and holds all of her fat in her midsection but it's being squeezed together so you can't tell as easily.
>>
>>9393122
The crowd (guys) sound better then the act!
>>
>>9407945
Honestly that was really nauseating to watch... the dancing combined with those camera angles... urgh...
I think I remember this group having members bitching over another group doing Strawberry Trapper as well. Did any of you see that? I thought it was kind of funny but when I went back to get caps the people who bitched about it had already deleted posts.
>>
>>9409641
I think you're right about them recreating the original video. I don't mind the camera angles as much as I mind the shakiness. Seeing the camera bobbing around as the camera person walks around is really unpleasant.
>>
>>9409986
i didn't see it but would've been nice to see some caps haha

Man I would love to see a western group put on a show an energetic show like these guys, their sets are always hype.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmT6hXpHDbg
>>
>>9410313
If western groups took themselves more seriously and tried to find places like this to perform instead of in convention halls and talent shows (or even holding their own show) and stopped acting like being okay is enough, I think they could.
>>
>>9410316
you make a good point. Even if they just performed in convention halls, if they took themselves seriously enough to put the practice in (and be honest with themselves when they're not good at all) it'd make a big difference.

I used to be in a group but half them were very lazy, they stopped practicing a dance as soon as they felt they memorized it. You're supposed to continue practicing to perfect it, not just to learn it and certainly mess it up when the time comes.
>>
>>9410313
>>9410316
Also, they would attend dancing lessons to improve their skill. Even taking free dance classes at community centers helps. It improves posture, rhythm, flow, and basically makes you look more serious about your performances.
>>
>>9410313
This is really awesome! The energy of the dancers is definitely what keeps it interesting, but I will also say that the environment and lighting contributed to the excitement. The reality is that in most towns in America where this cringe groups are based out of, there aren't a lot of Jpop/Kpop friendly places to perform. The most likely place you'll find an audience is at nearby anime cons, but those don't always have good performance spots. No matter how good the dancing is, in the wrong environment it can still be cringey. Imagine the dancers doing this in a crowded hallway surrounded by cosplayers, it wouldn't be nearly as cool.
>>
>>9388156
It's so unfortunate that they all look like that
>>
>>9392367
Props to the small person. That's like the coolest thing I saw all day. I wish diversity looked more like this, and less like adding 30 genders to tinder
>>
>>9380337
So...no one realized that this is a joke?
>April 1st
>>
>>9411407
you are reaching

>>9408280
>Dia seems to be literally retarded
>And your point if she is, is....?

Sis, I know you know what's being implied here.
>>
>>9411547
Oh I know. But don't say shit like that. "Literally retarded" is literally putting someone down for something they can't control. Don't be an ass senpai.
>>
>>9411579
i mean, their parents could have controlled it but its too late for that now
>>
>>9411579
What's the problem with that?
>>
>>9381436
>Pressuring someone into something they don't want to do is okay because they always have a "choice" of quitting and changing professions
For real? Do you also feel harassment is okay because the person has a "choice" of moving to a different city or country and changing their phone number, or something like that? Bullying is perfectly okay because that person can always just change schools? You know, the people have choices, so anyone else has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>9411407
sounds like an excuse desu
>>
>>9411579
I obviously didn't mean she was actually mentally handicapped, but she's just acting very unprofessional and very dumb, not smiling, barely putting in effort besides memorizing the steps, making really stupid faces.
>>
>>9412448
Sounds like you know more about her than we do or you just have a personal vendetta?? I didn't know being emotionless equates to unprofessionalism and being dumb. Being emotionless in both face and movement is such an easy fix.

https://youtu.be/NugpSQvvRJ0
Comparing her to the Mari and Kanan in this video, she is ok.
>>
>>9412448
Say what you meant then. And if being emotionless was unprofessional, then I can name a few idols that are unprofessional and should've or should fix it. Like >>9412904 said those are easy fixes.
>>
>>9412904
actually that was my first time watching the video... i do think that if you're going to make an idol group you should be professional and happy and act like you wanna be there. lol you sound like her. just smile more and actually work on the moves instead of acting butthurt.
>>
>>9413983
I even addressed the issue of being emotionless is bad, but an easy fix. However, being emotionless doesn't equate to professionalism. If thats the case, alot of chinese cover groups, despite their apperances and dance skills, are ALL unprofessional. Again, it sounds like you know something about her or just have a really bad personal vendetta against her and its showing. Do you know if she acts unprofessional within the group?

You sound pretty new to idols to believe that showing emotion is required by everyone. Some charmpoints of idols is being emotionless or not giving two shits. Literally just look up Hadako or BiS/BiSH.
>>
>>9414032
Not only that, but there are popular members (and former) of popular idol groups who are known for being emotionless or dead, like Tanaka Reina.
>>
>>9414032
>>9412448

This Dia is also Kila from Flusay Girl.
>>
>>9414032
>>9414170
Sorry, but her emotionless and "I don't give a shit behaviour" isn't cute or tsundere or anything, it just looks lazy.
>>
>>9414367
No one said it was cute or tsundere. But to say it's unprofessional is like saying literal professionals are unprofessional. The point is get off her ass for it. I've seen way worse and I'm pretty sure a lot of others here have too.
>>
>>9414367
The more claims you make the more its starting to sound like personal vendetta. Everyone agreed being emotionless can be bad but its also an easy fix. None said anything about it being cute or tsun.
>>
>>9414411
Idol groups are supposed to be cute and attractive. Sorry, nothing she did was cute or attractive - just looked sloppy, lazy and retarded, i.e. not professional. Get over it.

>>9414419
How is it a personal vendetta? I made an off-handed comment after spending 2 min watching a video, I don't even know the girl. You're the one making it personal, because you're probably her/her friend, which is why you're taking my off-handed comment so personally and sperging about it. She acted/danced terribly. Even the girls who were fatter/shittier dancers looked better. Get over it.
>>
>>9414532
It's not cute or attractive when idols do it. People like Reina get shit for looking emotionless. It's one thing if her dancing was bad but the only thing you singled her out for was her goddamn expression. They aren't professionals but according to you it's okay when a professional is shit with dancing and vocals. And stop saying she looked retarded cause it's not meant to be used as an insult. Saying someone looks or acts retarded is offensive enough to people who actually have it. Get off her ass or fucking actually complain about her dancing. It's not cute when idols do it and it's not cute when she does it but again - there's been WAY FUCKING WORSE.
>>
>>9414532
Also, where does it even say they're trying to be an idol group, hmm? They're just a dance cover group are they not? God the people here sometimes.
>>
>>9414532
Anon, it's a cosplay group's dance cover and she's pretty adorable to me.

Sounds like you're really reaching for a reason to shit on her desu
>>
For all of you judging these idol groups...have ya'll made any attempt to do something yourselves? Or do you just watch and critique from your basements? Just asking <3
>>
>>9416126
Yes actually. I taking singing lessons and sing occasionally for fun. I've also worked with some net idols. I also design costumes and outfits occasionally. But thank you for your asshole assumption. Nice to see someone cares so much about what I do from my kitchen table. <3

How about you? Have YOU actually done anything or do you just assume things about everyone from your ditch in the ground? Asking for a friend.
>>
File: IMG_7013.jpg (361KB, 1242x1725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7013.jpg
361KB, 1242x1725px
>>9380337
Dead meme is even more dead now.
>>
>>9416242
have you seen the clip of the one chick dancing to their wip song? honestly it sounds like a crappy midi...
>>
>>9416264
It does. It also sounds really one dimensional which is setting it up to be a bad song.
>>
>>9405844
She sounds like she's trying to be Venus.
>>
I can't believe that there are adults on this website bashing these kids for having fun. They're beginners so theyre obviously not going to look like professionals but that doesn't mean they won't look good! In the end, they're children and they just want to do their own thing!
>>
>>9416126
>>9416364
Quit samefagging
>>
>>9416364
CHILDREN!? More than half the people posted here are around my age or older and I'm 20. They aren't children. If they want to just have fun they need to stop presenting themselves as if they were trying to be professional entities. And that's only going for net idols. When it comes to coveists and dance groups that's different but they should still practice.
>>
>>9412904
oh my god, the music totally drowning out the vocals
>>
>>9416369
Again, theyre kids. So what if they want to get everyone" hyped" for their performance. The fact that these kids are determined to actually write their songs and make up choreography amazes me to be completely honest. Ive seen other groups try to do the same, but they give up in the end. I would honestly end up doing the same because I can't really handle being able to write my owns songs and make up my own choreography. It's takes to much time and effort. Give them credit where it's due.
>>
>>9416126
No, I can't dance. Why would I want to subject myself to public embarrassment like these broads do?
>>
>>9416389
If you're referring to specifically Stellure, this thread is FAR more than just them. Sorry that you don't have the drive or will to write songs and create choreo but it takes FAR LONGER than a week or a month to create a decent and worthy song or choereograhy. The most credit I'm going to give them is actually putting themselves out there but this is rushed.

But my words still stand for the general community of net idols and coverists.
>>
>>9416126
>>9416364
>>9416389
Which member of Sellure are you?
>>
>>9416536
Im not apart of stellure mate, I'm just a supporter. Jump to conclusions much?
>>
>>9416739
Let me guess. You saw what's her face's insta story, found the thread, and have been stalking or you're a regular lurker or poster here. You're no better than her honestly if you come here trying to say we're pathetic.
>>
>>9416751
I mean honestly I can't argue with that. But I never called anyone here pathetic. I understand everyone has their own opinions and I respect that, Im just disappointed that there are adults on this website trying to bash on these kids for trying to have fun. I guess it is what it is though.
>>
>>9416772
No-one is here bashing them for having fun. We aren't saying "Booo you suck for trying to have fun". We're criticizing (sometimes mean sometimes mild) the way they're running the group. For all the time and effort and the push backs, it's shaping up to be really mediocre. I get every group has their indie stage and isn't perfect but even indie idol groups take longer than 2-3 months to get ready.
>>
>>9416126
I do! I formed a dance cover group with some friends a few months ago. And we're still pretty rough, we'd probably get posted in this thread if anyone came across our video. With that in mind, all of the replies I've made in this thread have been from the perspective of someone trying to learn from these posts and not just throw shade at them.

But overall, it's kind of a moot point because you don't have to be skilled at something to be able to see where others aren't doing well. Like you can listen to a song and know it's bad even if you don't know how to compose music, so your "don't judge unless you've done it" comment was unnecessary.
>>
It was a rhetorical question cunt.
>>
>>9417400
if you're referring to >>9416126 doesn't seem rhetorical to me. Considering you have your panties in a twist I'm gonna guess you're someone who has been talked about in this thread or a butt kisser of someone in this thread. Take it with a grain of salt and get gud because name calling/arguing over cgl has nothing good coming out of it.
>>
>>9417400
Woah I hope you're not calling me (>>9416134) a cunt. Like >>9417411 said, this shit won't get you anywhere except exposed at one point. If you don't want a snarky response, don't post an asshole post.
>>
>>9417400
Lol oh dear. You didn't quite get the responses you were hoping for huh?
>>
>>9417400
Getting defensive like this is never a good idea. All you're doing is making Stellure look worse, like Meotashi/Mimi did when she came here raging and calling everyone cousin-fuckers for criticizing how rushed the group is. People will use that kind of shit against you, especially if the debut is anything less than spectacular.

Anyone remember before Furi Furi debuted, they self-promoted on /cgl/ and claimed they wouldn't upload a dance cover without "perfecting it?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAJYqLgpmtw

>>9416431
>it takes FAR LONGER than a week or a month to create a decent song or choreography
Absolutely. Why on earth would an indie group limit themselves to such a short deadline? Why rush to achieve mediocrity, when you could've spent time designing/constructing better outfits, composing a better song, etc. and THEN announce your debut after making the best quality content you possibly could?
>>
>>9417572
I never knew that but if that's their idea of perfection then someone should show them some other dance covers. And thank you. Glad to see someone agrees. Even actual groups don't announce releases until around the time they'll be released (which is usually a month before and countless prior dealing with prep).
>>
File: IMG_7161.jpg (361KB, 1242x1639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7161.jpg
361KB, 1242x1639px
Anyone else want to defend this group? They've literally waited until today to record this video? I hope this isn't a constant thing because they're shaping up to be a disappointment or to be disappointed.
>>
New thread >>9418306
>>
>>9410313
Those guys are toooo gay!
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.