[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animazement 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_7037.jpg (16KB, 341x80px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7037.jpg
16KB, 341x80px
Animazement is in 2 months, who is going?
>>
A group of friends and I are planning on going!

>booking hotel room tomorrow
>working with friends on their costumes until I lose a little weight to fit mine, but still working on my templates and everything
>>
>>9379102
Good luck finding a hotel anon! I booked mine back in November and the Marriott was completely sold out and had to go with the Sheraton.

>losing weight
I feel this, I'm currently kicking my ass to fit into my cosplays again.
>>
>>9379141
We've got our eye on the Extended Stay that's about 3 miles out of the convention center. Has a kitchenette in the room & everything B)
There's a bus that runs & takes about 10 mins both ways.

The only thing I'm really having a problem with is the waist, haha! There's a belt that goes on around it for my cosplay, and from the waist to my knees is usually where I end up losing the most weight.
>>
I may go. I just got back from Triad today so I don't know if I should go to 2 cons in such a close time span though.
>>
Im new to NC but I've heard good things about this con and skipped triad so I'm thinking about going. Live close enough that I don't need a hotel..
>>
I'm going. Usually don't have too much fun at it, but I live 30 minutes away so why not.
>>
I'll be there in spirit; too many cons going on that weekend.
>>
>>9379328
I went to triad too, but I prefer Animazement. It's bigger and there is just more things to do.

>>9379351
Animazement is not bad but is better if you have a group that you know and can go with. The NC cosplay community can be a little cliquey and full of drama
>>
File: IMG_6841.jpg (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6841.jpg
166KB, 1920x1080px
I've gone since 2011 and it really is the same stuff every year. After you have gone the first two years, the only reason to continue attending is to see friends. It's usually the same panels, same artists, same broken down escalators.

Cosplay talent is a wide spectrum. You have a lot of babbys first con-goers but then there are people that bring their A game. It's not Katsucon or Otakon but for Carolinas it's the best con you're gonna get.

Here's hoping they have decent guests this year.
>>
>>9379387
All cosplay communities are like that. The difference is, the NC community is really small so it stands out.
>>
>>9379091
Been going every year since 2008. Sometimes the guest lists are stale, but they do have a few gems every couple of years. It's definitely the con I have the most fun at though, between the Arcade Bar and the Marriott pool. Definitely a con you'll want to do with close friends.
>>
Can't claim to have gone from the beginning, but I have been going since 2001 and since then have only missed 2013.

As people have said the cosplay talent is widely varying and the con is kind of repetitive in some guests and panels, but there is enough new every year to keep me interested. I am working on a Dragon Knight from Dota 2 cosplay, but not sure if I can finish it in time. If I don't I will be going as generic Team Skull Grunt.

I have a friend that lives near Raleigh, maybe 15 minutes of driving away from the convention center, so they let me crash on their couch and I get to save on hotel costs.
>>
>>9379465
It's definitely been a major turn-off for me and it's the main reason I can't get into the con scene here. I feel like people here are way too cliquey and just act really weird? Up north, people will just walk right up to you and start a conversation and the atmosphere is a lot more fun and laidback. Here it's the exact opposite
>>
>>9380825
People are fucking pieces of shit in the nc "scene" its more of a sad display of the entire states lack of culture, that being said people up north at cons are great.
>>
>>9380825
It seems like most people at animazement are either 14ish and really annoying with their friends, are families there to gawk/do stuff with their children, or the less socially aware who gawk/there to take photos/stay in the games room all day. I don't think any North Carolina convention feels like a "normal" convention. It could be that the community is just so less developed than other states. If you live in the North East or the West Coast, you have a lot of options for communities and events.

Also, has anyone been disappointed with the concerts the past few years?
>>
>>9380830
>>9380834
I'm glad it's not just me and I definitely have noticed that the crowd tends to be much younger. That or I'm just getting old

Sort of off-topic but don't feel like making a whole thread for it (wonder if it would be worth it to make a general southern con thread): any of you going to Oak City Comicon?
>>
>>9380848
No I don't read comic books and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot else there.
>>
>>9380825
This is how I feel, but whenever I talk to someone at the con from out of state they always mention southern hospitality. What the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>9380871
This is a good state to get hospitalized in.
>>
I go to several cons a year and Animazement is one of my favs. Super friendly crowd unlike the rude people I see at Katsucon. I always make lots of new friends at AZ and every year is a blast. Last year was one of the best years ever for me.

I disagree about it being very clique-y. I found Ichibancon to be that way.
>>
>>9380871
If you haven't been to bojangles there's a 100% chance someone will drag you there by force. That's southern hospitality.
>>
>>9381333
For me it was the opposite. At Ichibancon, everyone was very nice and friendly and welcoming to me. At Animazement, everyone is so focused on getting their picture taken that they are aggressive to you if just want to have a conversation.
>>
>>9381376
Yea but Bojangles is something everyone should have once

I love it, although I sometimes get Bojo shits
>>
>>9381376
I will be dragged to Bojangles willingly
>>
Anyone here play at the board games tables? Can you just bring a game and setup there for as long as you want? I was thinking of running a Dungeons and Dragons oneshot which would take 3-6 hours.
>>
>>9382629
Fuck yeah, dude. Just. Fuck. Yeah.
>>
>>9379141
Friend snagged AirBnB since the hotels sold out so quick. I was surprised there were any nearby but it does put a bit of a limit on costuming options.

>tfw want gorgeous elaborate costume but Uber with giant antlers
Maybe I'll just wear nanchatte...
>>
>>9382842
you could always put them on at the con! my friends and I usually bring a kit (combs, makeup, hem tape, etc) so using that method it wouldn't too hard to put them on once inside.
>>
>>9383153
Yeah I talked it over with my friend to try and figure something out. I just didn't want to be one of those douches who hogs the restroom to change. Especially now that they've put signs on the handicap stalls because of the problem.

I'll probably get a totebag to put everything in then just tug everything on over my shorts/shirt and then toss the bag into my backpack.

Never would've thought of having a little kit though. I should look into a small one.
>>
Are there any qt grills at this con?
>>
>>9383240
can confirm am gril, wil be bringing other grills.
>>
>>9383240
If you enjoy girls in hot glued Deadpool costumes rambling about the cosplay music video they're making.
>>
>>9383240
Yes but I can guarantee you none of them will be interested
>>
>>9383263
It's true. Females at AZ are either underaged, lesbians, or fujoshits.
>>
>>9383264
If you add married, it's remarkable how true this is. It feels like three fourths of the audience still goes to high school. A consequence of being on the same weekend as a bunch of other cons and in a state with a small community.
>>
>>9383267
It really does feel like it's overrun with high school kids but it's always been that way because us older crowd now were once the high school crowd back when it was at the old hotel with our obnoxious Kingdom Hearts and Naruto group shoots.
>>
>>9383267
That's just the difference between more family-friendly cons and cons with bigger party scenes
>>
>>9383240
what is your definition of cute
>>
>>9383275
Does NC have any "party" cons?
>>
>>9383288
Not from what I've seen. People claim Ichibancon is a party con but eh. It's pretty tame here honestly
>>
>>9383288
AZ can be a party con if you know the right people. I have had a lot of fun with people from AZ but it was after a few years of hanging around boring teenagers
>>
>>9383288
AZ has had years where it's been a party heavy con. But mainly at the bars surrounding the con center rather than at the actual con itself. There's two arcade bars close by that people frequent and plenty of other bars as well. Depends on how big the over 21 crowd is that year.
>>
>>9383284
You, Anon-kun~
>>
>>9383292
Is one of those the Boxcar? Haven't been there during a con but I have been there. Place is always a crowded death trap, hardly enough room to move around.
>>
>>9383252
But are these rambling girls in hot glued Deadpool costumes cute?
>>
>>9383337
It can be super crowded but I think it's fun, just gotta go with the right people
>>
>>9383275
>>9383288
I don't know where ya'll have been, but I'm usually more trashed at Animazement than I am at any other point of the year
>>
>>9383373
Nope.
>>
>>9383450
Well you can get trashed at any time and any place, that doesn't mean you're partying.
>>
>>9383337
Yeah. Boxcar can definitely be crowded. Though if you go during a slow night (like Monday-Wednesday) it's a lot more enjoyable. The other arcade bar I know of is Level Up. Not nearly as big a collection of games and not as big of a bar, but it's not bad and they have food.
>>
>>9379091
I was considering going with an FMA military uniform with thick material. But I've never gone before. How hot would it be inside/outside?
>>
>>9380871
>>9381064
>>9380830
>>9380825

I haven't been to the con, but I'm a native to the Raleigh area. The Raleigh area, Charlotte, area, and many other NC urban areas are filled with transplants from the northeast and midwest. You have to go to a small to medium sized town to find legit country people. You're probably running into upper middle class yuppies who moved here for the cheaper cost of living and jobs. Seems like anime cons would attract that type.
>>
>>9385582
If it's like past years, it will be hot outside and unbearable inside during the mornings. Most likely you'll sweat through shorts and tshirts. It does cool down nicely by the evening though.
>>
>>9385590
You forget that NC has hardly any cons and that Animazement is a rather large one for the area. It attracts people from all over the state, not just the yankee communities.
>>
>>9385590
The majority of people that I met did not fit into this label at all so I really don't think that's why
>>
>>9385603
>>9385636

But NC is pretty much just the Yankee areas (I use this to mean non-southerners in general) plus the country people out in the sticks (More or less). I'd imagine the people into anime/cosplay and can afford the travel/congoing would be from Yankee areas. I use the term Yankee areas broadly:

>Military towns (Fayetteville, Jacksonville, Goldsboro, etc.)
>Raleigh area (Much larger area than the city)
>Charlotte area (Much larger area than the city)
>College town areas (Boone, Chapel Hill, etc.)
>Hippie and/or retirement areas (Asheville, Carrboro, etc.)

The rest just leaves small country areas and parts of the "black belt". Don't seem like they'd show up to anime cons in Raleigh, but that's just my opinion.

Even if they're born, raised here, or lived here a while they're still not culturally southern so the hospitality thing wouldn't apply to them. Hell "southerners" like me who grow up in the Yankee areas or have spent a lot of time in them don't even act culturally southern or have an accent. If they didn't have southern accents and didn't do southern things like smile when you accidentally make eye contact they're probably just Yankees or Yankee-washed southerners like me.

But again I didn't go so that's just speculation.
>>
>>9385815
>in a country area with a goat farm on one side and crazy dog-shooting rednecks who didn't know goats could breed on the other

The amount of anime fans in my town is ridiculous like you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>9385815
I grew up in Wilson, a small(ish) town that had plenty of anime fans and plenty of full blown southern folk. Being surrounded by towns like Bailey, Sims, the horrific duo of Smithfield and Clayton, there are definitely some white trash anime fans here.
>>
>>9385842
> the horrific duo of Smithfield and Clayton
>clayton
I live there
And went to high school in Benson. I can confirm that there are tons of countrytier anime fans who went to AZ.
>>
>>9385842
>Wilson
Oh boy have I got memories of that place.
>>
>>9385842
Also I wouldn't call Wilson a small town. Definitely not a city but it's almost 3 times the population and size of Clayton and it's hard for me to call Clayton a small town these days.
>>
>>9385815
As someone that hasn't lived here my whole life, I can definitely tell the difference. Southern doesn't automatically mean redneck but there's definitely a distinction. Had a manager that knew all about cosplay and costuming but that didn't mean he wasn't still country as hell.
>>
>>9385848
This exactly. Was in my gran's hair salon one day and talking to one of the younger hair stylists about getting my neck trimmed for my wigs and all that. Some 50-something lady comes out of her hair dryer to show me pictures of her at a Comic Con with a Jurassic World cosplayer and she's done up like the Jimmy Buffet Margarittaville guy.
>>
>>9385582
I looked up the forecast, looks like it's going to be
74 on Thursday
81 on Friday
84 on Saturday
87 on Sunday.

The UV rating is going to be a consistent 9 until Sunday, where it's going to be an 8.
Bring a lot of water, and a fan. Double up on the deodorant.
>>
>>9386110
That's.. surprisingly nice for AZ. I hope it'll stay that way and not get hotter between now and then.

Gotta remember some sunblock or UV proof BB cream for Thursday lines.
>>
>>9386110
>>9386118
yea there's no way it's going to be that nice
>>
>>9386110
Where did you get such a long term forecast? Farmer's almanac? There's so much uncertainty with weather prediction that there's almost no point until it's less than 2 weeks away.
>>
>>9386667
Accuweather. Didn't say it's 100% certain, but that's what it looks like right now :')
>>
My friend is skipping a much better con to go to this shitty one bc his new girlfriend has an AA booth and needs slaves.
>>
>>9386888
You're a big boy anon, you can go to a con by yourself without them.
>>
>>9386888
>AA booth
Truly cancer
Never seen anything at AZ's AA that I wanted to buy
>>
>>9386888
What's the other con?
>>
>>9387065
My money is on momocon
>>
>>9386935
>boy
Try again, and my friend is skipping our home con that we always do as a group so it's kind of a bummer he's bailing
>>
>>9385843
Hah, I live in archers lodge and am about to build my new house outside benson. Small world.
>>
>>9379091
What's it like to go to Animazement and NOT cosplay? What the hell do you do during the off time between panels or shopping?
>>
>>9388346
It's kinda nice not having to worry about getting stopped for photos. For the most part I just socialize and drink.
>>
>>9388346
It's a little odd to get used to but it means more time photographing cosplayers you like and less hassle to deal with when you hang out with friends.
>>
I wonder if Montaya will come back in her mediocre cosplay again like that Deadpool.
>>
>>9388714
She's being Jack Sparrow this year
>>
Im honestly kind of nervous
I'm on the heavier side of the spectrum, and I want to cosplay, but right now Im just nervous on whether or not ill look silly.
>>
>>9388735
Just do it. If your cosplay is well-made and you have a great time, that's what really matters. People are always going to be assholes but most people don't say anything IRL
>>
>>9388735
Lose weight friend, that's what I did
>>
>>9388729
Lol, and I remember she said how she would not come back because she paid for someone's badge and they ended up not liking her or something.
>>
>>9388861
Oh fuck I had forgotten about that! She was awful ranting about how she'd paid for their badge and how much they liked them and they led her on by saying she just thought of them as friends or something.

>>9388735
As long as you look good and you're not the idiot who's working on a Eeveelution "shiny lolita" design with a Hot Topic dress.
>>
>>9388744
>>9388812
>>9389144
Thank you guys, I really appreciate the feedback.

As for losing weight, Im trying! Im eating less, and im drinking tons more water instead of soda! So hopefully that helps
>>
>>9389788
As someone doing the same thing, just switching to flavored water (get the drink packets for like $1 a box) does wonders. I lost and have kept off about 20lbs that way.
>>
I wonder what cosplay Ashley Roberts plans to do this year? I remember her terrible Naruto, Roxas, Elsa, NC State Cheerleader outfit, and more. She will probably through a temper tantrum she does not get attention for it.
>>
>>9390187
Don't forget Hannah Montanna in a shiny plastic wig.
>>
>>9390187
I heard she actually got engaged this past year. She will probably use her wedding dress for a cosplay.
>>
>>9390222
I thought she was engaged before to her boyfriend? That was around the time she wanted to make him jealous by going with another guy to the formal.
>>
soooo ready for animazement
>>
>>9392378
Same. Do you have any plans for this year?
>>
Is the AZ forum dead? Can't access it. How will I know about the swapmeet?
>>
A huge issue I have with Animazement is their guests. I've never felt excited for a guest coming to AZ. A problem they have is that they focus a little too much on the "Japanese culture" part of their convention. Inviting famous Japanese conductors and astronauts is cool, and the latter fit with the space theme they had last year, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see them. I'm not gonna pay for an autograph from them. It's not what peaks my interest. I don't see why they bring so many Japanese guests that have nothing to do with geek culture. At least get someone who did work on Godzilla or Super Sentai.
>>
>>9392582
I don't think I've ever been to an autograph session at AZ before
I'm sure their guests are popular in some circles but I can't bring myself to be interested in any of them
>>
>>9392492
The AZ forum has been dead for years. Try the unofficial FB group.

>>9392582
Dude. The whole convention is Japanese culture based. You can't even get a panel approved that isn't based on Japanese culture in some way which is why we got spared Homestuck.
>>
>>9392831
But it's still an anime convention at the core. I think that's the point anon is making.
>>
>attentionwhores
>shit cosplay
>extreme heat
>not even a pool/water park
>no cute girls

What is even the point?
Might as well sit at the DMV in Texas during the summer. Same shit with less people to annoy you.
>>
>>9392847
Well yeah, but it's more than anime. How many other conventions are actively trying to bring Japanese culture guests in that aren't music/anime/Jfashion?

AZ has plenty of anime guests every year, it's nice to see culture guests.
>>
>>9392864
I moreso would like to see more of what I mentioned earlier. Tokusatsu is a huge part of Japan's culture. Godzilla, Kamen Rider, Super Sentai (power rangers in the US). These have all been around for at least 40 years. Why not celebrate them more? If they are so determined to do more with Japan's culture then this should be on their agenda, not astronauts.
>>
>>9392860
It's the only con in the area for those that can't really travel. But the fact that there are better cons going on at the same time mean the ones that can travel probably will (which I've decided to do this year)
>>
File: 1466934135765.png (438KB, 695x390px) Image search: [Google]
1466934135765.png
438KB, 695x390px
>>9392875
>Japanese space program
>not Japan's culture
>>
>>9392864
Yea but there's too many culture guests. I go to anime conventions for anime.
>>
>>9392896
I have been to every single one of those cons which happen at the same timeframe...yet Animazement is by far the best and the one I will continue to attend. I am glad there is a huge focus on Japanese guests. That is why I love AZ so much. If I did not like AZ so much you better bet I would attend other cons since I can travel anywhere, but it continues to be a great experience. Also I could careless hiw amazing the cosplay is. I rather there be friendly cosplayers than amazing stuck-up cosplayers (looks at Katsu).
>>
>>9393319
Okay, then go to any other anime con on the East coast. I go to AZ for friends and to see guests I won't see anywhere else like the stunt men and the shamisan/taiko duo.
>>
>>9393316
THAT PICTURE IS FROM WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. That's from Super Sentai. I said the astronauts were cool to have when the con was space themed last year. But I'm talking about getting Japanese culture guests that also fit in with geek culture. Like tokusatsu. Which is the reaction image you posted and is from exactly what I'm fighting for.
>>
>>9393322
I too have been to the other conventions that happen the same weekend (prior to them moving to Memorial Day weekend), and I will continue to choose Animazement. The atmosphere is a lot more welcoming and I just have an overall better time.
>>
>>9393322
>>9393615
It was pretty lackluster to me (saying this as an someone that hasn't been attending forever). Could be just because I didn't really see any amazing cosplays which is the best part of cons for me and the panels I went to were just meh. I might give it another chance next year but that's a huge maybe
>>
File: 1479089967756.png (292KB, 418x517px) Image search: [Google]
1479089967756.png
292KB, 418x517px
>>9393562
>implying I don't know what I posted
>implying that I wasn't make a joke with it
>>
>>9393738
Text portrays sarcasm poorly. You'd be surprised how many people have reaction images of things yet don't know the source material.
>>
bunp
>>
>>9379463
I've gone almost every year since 2012, and similarly reaching your conclusion after seeing that Freiza's voice actors are returning from last year. It's losing a bit of that magic, but luckily I go with friends, including one who lives nearby so I don't spend money on a hotel.

What's Katuscon like in comparison to AZ?
>>
>>9396658
There's a lot more impressive cosplays at Katsucon and there's more attendance. AZ usually pulls 10-11k while Katsu gets more like 17k. But it's a bigger space so the crowds feel the same.

It's essentially an upgrade to AZ.
>>
>>9396763
Katsucon is a better convention but it takes place right outside of DC. Unless you're planning on staying in the vicinity of the hotel the entire weekend, I'd rather be in a mid-sized city.
>>
wew AZ is gonna be a weird one for me this year.
>>
>>9397585
why? did you participate in the annual touhou orgy last time?
>>
>>9393654
Honestly I barely care if the cosplays are the most amazing. I just care about meeting great people I can call friends, whether they are amazing or just starting out cosplay. If cosplayers look amazing but give an evil look because my cosplay is not as good as theirs or I did more to mine then theirs....then that does not make a con better to me.
>>
>>9396658
Katsu may be bigger and has more impressive cosplay, but people there are not so friendly, AZ has better panels and better guests. Katsu is only good for the venue, parties, and basically a private shoot con. I have been to Katsu for 7 years vs. AZ for 4 years. I prefer AZ much more. I live closer to Katsu even.

Katsu and AZ are probably the same size in badge sales, since tons who go to Katsu do not even buy a badge.
>>
>>9397618
>meeting great people I can call friends
I wouldn't consider the triangle a place for that either
>>
>>9397618
Well, I'm trying to take photos of great craftsmanship because it really makes me want to improve and I enjoy seeing the work that people put in. And it's a lot easier to open up a conversation with someone when you can ask them about their cosplay. At the most recent con I went to, I talked to someone for a good fifteen/twenty minutes and it all started just from them asking about a friend's cosplay prop.

It also does help to be able to hold an actual conversation which seems to be something that most people at cons can't do
>>
>>9386110
It was hot as hell last year
>>
How's everyone doing on costume progress?
>>
>>9400725
Still need to order mine desu
>>
>>9400725
Mine came through the mail yesterday. First time ever cosplaying anything.
>>
>>9401474
Welcome to the hell, anon. You'll feel weird from now on every time you walk around a con in plain clothes.
>>
>>9401490
Thanks, anon.
Now I'm over here wondering if I should alternate between plain clothes and cosplay since I only have one.
>>
>>9401520
Plain clothes Thursday and Sunday, cosplay Friday and Saturday.
>>
>>9401524
Ah. forgot about the rave too. (i'll wear plain clothes there)

I doubt anyone would care if I wore the same cosplay back to back.
>>
>>9401520
Please don't wear your costume all weekend. Please.

Also febreeze does not cover your body odor sunk into your costume.
>>
>>9401548
Oh yeah, I know, anon. That brings up another thing, how the hell do people not shower during a con? There's one in every hotel room. You shower at home, right? There's plenty of time throughout the day to take one.
>>
>>9401556
Neckbeards gonna neckbeard. Also people slumming it at the con and sleeping who knows where. People at 24/7 cons just sleep in the dark video rooms.
>>
Why do people tell me not to go to the rave?
I popped in last year with a friend for about an hour and we had a pretty decent time. Granted I was baked and had to shoo one frisky weeb, but other than that I thought it was fun.

Do bad things happen there that I should know about or something?
>>
>>9401561
I think I first experienced "con funk" back at AZ 2015 (first one). It's was either in the dealer's room or the game room. Go figure.
>>
>>9401573
Never been myself. Usually have a better time with the outside DJs.
>>
>>9401573
It's something only ok if you're drunk/drugged. Going to that thing sober is the biggest waste of time I have ever encountered.
>>
>>9401595
I feel like the outside stuff is for the "normies"

Well....maybe not.
>>
>>9401595
I felt kinda awkward outside. Like I was in the way of people, but I'll pay more attention to the outside DJs. I wouldn't mind putting on a lightshow.

>>9401610
>going to a rave sober
huehuehue
>>
>>9401520
Do not wear your cosplay all weekend. I don't care if you think you don't sweat or your cosplay won't smell because it will. Just wear it one day, everyone else will thank you.
>>
>>9401622
>>9401761
When you are outside with your mixed drinks in a coke bottle and talking to friends who didn't wanna buy a badge it's not bad background music. Some people out there put on a decent show.
>>
>>9402072
This is probably one of my favorite parts of AZ. Everyone is just dancing to the music and drinking while most of the younger crowd has gone home or to bed. That's the time when I really get to meet people.
>>
>>9404795
It's just hell trying to get out of the building past them to get to the hotdog cart. Seriously, that cart is the true hero of AZ.
>>
>>9404795
>>9402072
I just wish people wouldn't smoke right outside the door or on the sidewalks surrounding the building. There are plenty of open air places to do it and they do it so my sensitive lung ass can cough after they blow it into my face.
>>
I saw a van on I-40 today with the license plate "CGL", was that any of you?
>>
>friend of friend offered to let me stay with them
>wants $450 to just to have a place to sleep with her, her husband and their 3 year old, possibly two others.
>room only has two beds

how expensive are these rooms or are they trying to fuck me?
>>
Anyone hate the last day of the con? Like once you get all your shit packed and check out, you're left with the feeling of being ready to go but not wanting to leave.saying goodbye to friends you see once or twice a year now. Hitting up the dealers room looking to buy something on a whim and shit.

Post-con depression is a bitch.
>>
>>9405763
>$450

Fuck that shit. My friend charges me $90 for all three nights.
>>
>>9405777
>Anyone hate the last day of the con?
Pretty sure that's most people
>>
>>9405763
You can get AirBnB renting a whole house for cheaper than that and without the toddler.
>>
Anyone else bringing itabags to AZ? Been thinking about organizing a meet/swap for extra goods.
>>
>>9405777
Several (possibly hundred) people post about it on the Facebook page every year.

So... yeah, I'd say that you're not alone in this feeling.
>>
Who's going to that speed dating thing? I hope I see a few cute black chicks there.
>>
>>9408061
No one but desperate neckbeards ever go.
>>
>>9408061
Nobody is going to that, dude. Especially no girl with any common sense
>>
>>9408124
Yea this

also, lol at the amount of crying was done when they said they would charge males for going
>>
>>9408124
Isn't it a paid event this year too? I remember people bitching about how they were going to charge men and women either got in free or half price as an incentive just to get any women to show up.
>>
>>9408130
Well after the dudes started crying about it, they agreed to charge everyone the same price. So, now it's even less likely that any girls will show up
>>
>>9408140
Yeah, the guys shot themselves in the foot with that. Haven't they ever heard of Ladies Night? It's how you get women in so you can flirt with said women. Asking them to pay to be surrounded by mouthbreathers looking to bone on the off chance they MIGHT meet a decent guy they like is doing the exact opposite.
>>
>>9408061
Going to the rave instead is the better speed dating event.
>>
>>9405763
Yeah no. The Marriott is $125/night this year and that's the most expensive one.You're being screwed
>>
File: christalmighty.png (309KB, 478x544px) Image search: [Google]
christalmighty.png
309KB, 478x544px
Scared the shit out of me. All that shoop makes her look like a posed corpse.
>>
>>9410695
>tfw I honestly can't tell if that's a human female trying to look like a monkey or a monkey trying to look like a human female.

I'm leaning heavily on the latter.
>>
File: 1.png (46KB, 485x369px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
46KB, 485x369px
>hey anyone have a room at these specific locations?
>maybe you should buy your own room
>ANYONE??? plsrespond
>>
>>9410695
this chick always freaks me out
>>
>>9410695
Who is that?
>>
>>9410914
Nvm
>>
>>9410703
That guy is the epitome of annoying
>>
>>9410703
>>9410695
I had to unfollow the AZ Facebook page because of shit like this. It's funny at first but after awhile it's just cringy.
>>
>>9411281
Thankfully only the cringy things happen on that page and not at the con.....Hopefully.
>>
>>9412151
A Deadpool cosplayer almost got arrested trying to climb up the front of the convention center.

A Spiderman cosplayer almost fell off the ledge of the parking garage doing a photoshoot.

A fursuiter got kicked out for sexually harassing another fursuiter.

Homestuck cosplayers left grey handprints on the convention center walls and turned the pool grey.

Assassin Creed asshole jumps off the balcony inside the convention center and crawls across the wall to get to the window above the lobby to sit.

We have bad luck every year.
>>
>>9412178
Ah fuck. I was there when that AssCreed asshole was there.

Anything happened last year?
>>
>>9412209
Not that I can think of off the top of my head, thankfully. I might've missed something though.
>>
>>9412178
>Assassin Creed asshole jumps off the balcony inside the convention center and crawls across the wall to get to the window above the lobby to sit.
I had no idea that picture was from AZ
>>
>>9412178
Funny how it's all Western shit
>>
>>9412385
It was from 2015 I think? They didn't get their badge taken only because I think the staffer was too freaked out past trying to get them back on the balcony without literally falling to their death.

>>9412389
Yeah, sadly. Also bigname fandoms which flocks more idiots.
Worst anime thing I've seen so far is the beach episode Kill la Kill cosplays that were too skimpy.
>>
>>9412178
Don't forget the blackout in 2012
>>
>>9412407
That wasn't our fault, thankfully. We got a Stormtrooper brigade in the hotel lobby out of it though.
>>
>>9412420
I thought it was caused by a bunch of drunk idiots in the Sheraton jumping up and down on the elevator?
>>
>>9412422
No. How would the elevator knock out power for an entire hotel and outside? It was from down the street at the bank I think and just happened to effect us.
>>
File: leap of faith.jpg (300KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
leap of faith.jpg
300KB, 540x810px
>>9412178
>Assassin Creed asshole jumps off the balcony inside the convention center and crawls across the wall to get to the window above the lobby to sit.
I'm guessing that's where this pic is from? It's a pretty well-known photo.

>Homestuck cosplayers left grey handprints on the convention center walls and turned the pool grey.
That's pretty much every con though, to be fair.
>>
>>9412389
It think it has way more to do with the type of people that the fandoms attract. Homestuck, Deadpool, and furries are notorious for being terrible
>>
>>9412478
Look at that bitch next to him. She ain't said shit.

If that nigga would have fell....We wouldn't be in the RCC anymore, would we?
>>
>>9412497
She's not in a safer spot than he is, in any case.
>>
>>9412536
She wasn't allowed to sit there to begin with. That's why that whole section was blocked off in 2016.
>>
>>9412556
Mother fuckas go to far when they cosplay certain characters. Just pose for the camera with your shitty ass cosplays and no one get's hurt.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490800450499.jpg (31KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490800450499.jpg
31KB, 540x540px
Guess who
>>
>>9413879
Aw yeah. I saw that...Welp.
>>
>>9413879
Careful. She might see it and flip out for attention again.
>>
>>9414270
That was fun.
>>
>>9414270
Deets? I don't follow the facebook page
>>
>>9414270
It's bound to happen
>>
>>9414396
Screenshots were posted around in one of last years threads. Her name is Montaya. I'm sure you can find it in Rebecca black archive. .
>>
>>9414396
http://4chandata.org/cgl/Animazement-2016-a880303
>>
File: shittaste.png (430KB, 484x523px) Image search: [Google]
shittaste.png
430KB, 484x523px
Wow. So original. So good. Much pussy for you.
>>
>>9416155
>Gender-swap Harley Quinn

Top Kek
>>
>>9416339
With the original shirt, too. Most decent Quinn swaps get the "Mommy's little monster" shirt and I bet he doesn't have matching pants either.
>>
>>9418058
Nvm. I got fool'd.
>>
>>9379091
I'm going again this year with a new band of nerds and kinda not looking forward to it? We got stuck at a shitty motel 10+ mins away from con cause they have no idea how to book a hotel room early... ugh.

And I'm having trouble figuring out what to cosplay cause money is sorta tight atm.
>>
>>9419007
Go as Waldo or some other con classic $25 and under costume.
>>
>>9419007
To be fair, the rooms sold out rather quick anyway.
>>
>>9419007
then maybe you should have booked it?
also shitty hotel and money is tight, I bet you cried poverty to them and they picked a cheap room instead of helping you pay for a good one
>>
>>9419007
Oh boy. The poorfags "I had a whole year to save up money for a cosplay and waited til the last minute" have come out early this year.
>>
>>9419176
True, might do that or do osomatsu-san, since you really can't fuck that up.
>>9419218
It did, was kinda insane desu. They usually don't sell out totally til mid march.
>>9419333
I was going to but friend was like "Oh me and the others can do it!" annnd jokes on me.
No. I usually stay at the Sheraton with my cousin and we split the cost since I didn't really have friends the last 2 years, and I made the mistake of trusting new friends with a task apparently they couldn't handle.
>>9419339
money's tight for me this time around due to my school cucking me and having to help out my parents. + I'm indecisive af with cosplay so
>>
>>9419801
Pretty sure hotel rooms sold out that fast for last year as well. If you're ever worried about that stuff, it's best to book the rooms yourself.
>>
>friend who agreed to go with you backs out
>going alone now
wake me up
>>
Did they say what the theme for the dance was this year yet? I know last years was space, but I missed it.
>>
>almost finished my Scout Trooper
>had money saved up
>but have shit car that would explode if i went cross state

Ive gotta plan this shit bettet for next year.. At least yamacon is close
>>
>>9424894
The dances are unofficial and I think they flop every year.

>>9425022
Take Greyhound or Amtrak, that's how I get to con and Amtrak is just a 5 minute walk from the convention center, straight shot.
>>
When do they usually release the schedule?
>>
>>9425905
Just days before the convention.
>>
If you only have one cosplay, which day do you prefer to dress up? My cousin said Saturday since there would be more people.
>>
>>9426217
Saturday if you've just got the one.
>>
survival bump
>>
>>9426217
Honestly Saturday. Saturday is when the most people come and dress up.

>>9424894
Don't even bother, it's not worth it
>>
>>9426217
If you're only doing one day, then Saturday. But there's nothing wrong with wearing the same cosplay multiple days during the same con, assuming it's clean/doesn't smell.
>>
>>9429774
I only wore it once. And that was when it first came through the mail.
>>
>>9420045
I managed to get a room late march with no issue.

Hm, maybe it was because I was a member with the Sheraton?
>>
>>9429774
Except people will assume you're one of those weirdos that doesn't shower. And it's going to be hot. You WILL sweat and probably smell unless you're planning on washing the cosplay every day>>9429774
>>
>>9414270
She will. Her cosplay is always so terrible. I thought she said she was not going to AZ after what happened last year.
>>
>>9431714
She ended up going anyway. lol
>>
>>9431123
Or someone let there's go? either way, congrats.
>>
bump
~6 weeks left
>>
>>9434723
It's coming fast.
>>
>>9435668
and so am i
>>
>>9438033
sounds like a personal problem. lol
>>
Hoping for more variety at the Dealer's room.
>>
>>9438538
lol
It's the same every year
I can usually recognize several of the dealers from the escalator.
>>
>>9438590
True....I just hope to God that some of the vendors have some the recently released figures. And just the usual DBZ, Sailor Moon, Eva etc
>>
>>9438625
The only one that really annoys me is one of the video games dealers who seems to never change his inventory, takes up a corner slot, and is always 2-3x ebay prices. Also that guy with the huge VHS and DVD tables with bootlegs scattered within.
>>
>>9438590
True, it's gotten to a point where the dealers can recognize me no matter what cosplay I am in. I normally only buy from the dealers room if I want to get some merch for something that just came out.
>>
>>9438634
That too. Also, I bought an artbook from some guy who charged me $60 when I check it on Ebay however, it was like $20. baka
>>
>>9438677
Yea, buying anything from the dealers room is usually a ripoff.
>>
What is everyone's opinion on AZ's artist alley? I am still debating whether I should save up money for it or not.
>>
>>9441265
Pretty bad
>>
>>9441265
It was pretty empty last year which surprised me
>>
>>9441265
My favorite artist didn't get accepted this year so I may avoid AA entirely
>>
>>9441265
The only artist I really liked was a Chinese-Canadian named Zzyzzyy
>>
>>9441346
Probably because it had that damn auction?
>>
Great, I can't wait for the facebook group to become a shit hole for a few months
>>
>>9443002
Isn't it always? :P
>>
>>9443002
It's always a shithole, just more so closer to con.
>>
>>9443974
Agreed. I had to leave. Most con facebook groups are just absolutely terrible
>>
When did Canadian Rob die? I saw the notification about a half hour ago. Dude was a con staple.
>>
>>9443990
I started seeing posts about it this morning.
>>
>>9443990
The fuck...?
>>
>>9443990
just two or three days ago.
>>
Any artists in AA to look out for in terms of quality?
>>
>>9444662
I dunno. I just look for the coolest posters.
>>
Got my panel acceptance email this morning. Did any of y'all submit panels?
>>
>>9447538
I did last year and completely forgot about the 50% off discount until I got an email. Should've submitted a panel for this year but I didn't have time.
>>
Holy shit this threads still up. Ive been trying to get some anons from one of the /m/ discords to show up.
>>9438538
Same. Need to add to my gunpla and /toy/ collection.
>>9447538
I thought about doing a panel for 4chan cup as a joke cause mlp apparently had one at a recent con and i feel like someone has to one up this.
>>
>>9447713
Wouldn't have been approved. Animazement is pretty strict that everything has to be Japan related. That's why we're not overrun with MLP and Homestuck panels.
>>
Looks like hot glue girl wants to quit cosplaying.
>>9447804
That's a good thing, IMHO.
>>
>tfw panicking cause me and my friend are behind puting together his cosplay
Hope this turns out allright
>>9447804
For the best.
>>9447815
It took this long.
>>
>>9447804
It's good and bad. There's tons of good panel content that's not strictly Japan. At the same time, they approve a lot of Japan related panels that just suck.
>>
>>9447815
She said that last year and yet she's made a shitty Jack Sparrow cosplay in the meantime. She just wants attention.
>>
Has anyone started making their budget for the con?
>>
>>9450116
Yep.
Its fucked. I cant decide to buy mg duel there or before the con cause i enjoy getting shit at the con but at the same time i plan to spend less there.
>>
>>9450139
That was my plan too. But I like having figures and other shit I don't need.
>>
>>9450169
I might buy it before the con but my budget is tight. I want to get some figma since i have none somehow and some other shit. Hope they have more than the usual ones though.
>>
>>9450178
I also tend to buy artbooks, shirts, and prints. I might even buy one of those retro consoles...Not really.
>>
>>9450185
I looked at some SNES there once. Not sure if its worth it.
>>
>>9450116
It's going to be one hell of a tight budget. Gotta take my pup to the vet for a yearly first of May then pay for my roomshare and set aside eating money. Thankfully Taobao has jaded me for dealers rooms until the end of time so I'll probably set aside $75 for Artist Alley and look for itabag stuff.

Anyone else bringing an itabag? I'm trying to work on two right now to take and I'm feeling the last minute crunch, especially since the seiyuu for one of my itabag characters is going to be there. I want an autograph but in case I chicken out I've got a boxed figure for him to sign instead of signing my bag.
>>
>>9450185
>>9450226
Don't buy video games at a convention. More than likely higher than ebay prices without the comfort of returns if it doesn't work.
>>
>>9450677
Eh i got some games for same price used on Amazon last year. All depends what your looking at.
>>
whens the best time to pre-order hotels, tickets and shit for next year? i waited to late this year so i want to get this nailed for next
>>
>>9451127
Normally, they go on sale around November, but keep a close eye on the official Facebook page to know the actual date.
>>
I was reading the Momocon thread here and I gotta say, it doesn't sound impressive.
>>
>>9451511
Honestly, Momocon si just really overhyped. I went last year and there was nothing much going on. The Location is ok but it's a pain in the ass getting there. For the most part, me and my friends just stayed in the game room because we didn't know anyone there and were not that interested in the panels. Animazement was much cheaper and had a friendlier vibe during all of the years I went. On top of that, Momocon is in a huge convention center but they only uses 1/3rd of it so it makes it look so empty.
>>
>>9451523
I was a little disappointed when one of my Fb friends said they were going it instead of Animazement. Like nigga, we're better.
>>
>>9451526
>Like nigga, we're better.
Ehhhhh
>>
>>9451535
Well, maybe not that much...
>>
Anyone know the likelyhood of getting an unclaimed table at the artist alley?

I'm a late entry and I was hoping to try and sneak in on the day of and snag a table if theres any availible.
>>
>>9451616
They turn people away for AA tables anon. They are fully booked for AA every year. How small do you think this con is?
>>
>>9451616
>>9451631
That and I think they have a waiting list as well if someone doesn't show up.
>>
>>9451977
As someone that's on the waitlist, yeah, no chance of getting a table. List is a mile long
>>
>>9451987
Are they still doing it by jury or have they switched over to the first-come or raffle system? I never liked the jury system because an ex-friend of mine sold complete shit for years that was festival craft stall tier and yet she kept getting a table and splitting it with another ex-friend who drew cheap DA level fanart of her OCs and any straight couple she could find even if she didn't ship it just because they were straight.
>>
Just finished some Ofuda for my Sailor Mars cosplay. Keep an eye out for a Sailor Scout group! One of many anyway, I'm sure.
>>
>>9452039
Sounds familiar, got pics of the stall?
>>
>>9452119
Haven't got any, thankfully. I'd see the stall and turn and walk the other way. It was full of plain scarves for the most part.
>>
>>9452039
It's juried. I'm curious to see who got in because I was not impressed with the selection last year. I feel like they should make the switch just because the number of applicants keeps growing. I usually don't like FCFS but it works better for larger shows imo
>>
>>9452518
On one hand juried is good because quality but on the other hand it can work against newcomers since I'm pretty sure returning artists are favored.
>>
>>9414497
>Rebecca black archive
I read through it again, so funny. Montaya thinks she is a good cosplayer where she is almost as cringy as Ashley Roberts.
>>
>>9452854
I think she's cringier than Ashley at this rate. At least Ashley buys her costumes and doesn't hotglue them together.
>>
>>9452869
I don't know to be honest. Ashley definitely seems to have some sort of dysfunction. Montana seems to just suffer from attention whore syndrome with a side order of stupid.
>>
>>9421781
Hope for cgl meet up to actually happen. I might meet someone of honda general on /o/ this year at the con just cause what else am i doing
>>9425022
>Tfw living the shitbox civic life
Fear of crashing and gasket exploding comes to me naturally now. I got used to it i didn't even wreck the time my brakes didn't work.
>>
>>9447804
You'd be surprised how close something like a 4chan panel could go in being approved. I've never been on the team to do that stuff but a good chunk of the staff lurks
>>
>>9453245
Unless you spun it some sort of way like "Japanese culture - internet forums" or something comparing it to 2chan, I doubt it would get through.

>>9453085
I've never actually been to a cgl meet. I've been wanting to just out of curiosity and would go to seagull meets at another convention without hesitation if it were out of state but AZ is notoriously anti-4chan and it's a little different when a good chunk of the con knows everyone.
>>
>>9453473
>Az
>Anti 4chan
Mostly on fb.
>>9453245
Don't tempt me id do it.
>>
>>9453524
Which is where most of AZ hangs out. Everyone I know from the con is strictly "anti bullies!!!" and cgl gets lumped into that. Only two people from the con know I'm a seagull and one didn't take it well (turns out she's been posted here before) and the other is a seagull herself. It's definitely surreal to go to cons and see cringy people that've been posted here though. Like spotting the Yeti in the wild.
>>
>>9453640
I saw hotglue girl last year. lol
>>
File: Capture.png (18KB, 493x149px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
18KB, 493x149px
Anyone wearing yukata for the formal or just for the matsuri theme? I see a few girls in them every year but I think it's the same group. The vendors in DR will probably sell out last minute on Friday. I'm browsing to see if I can find one to tie in with my Sailor Moon cosplay.
>>
>>9454060
>yukata
How much are they?
>>
>>9454075
Depends on the seller? I'm looking on Taobao right now and they're hitting around $30 for a full 5-7 piece set. At con they'll probably be at least that just for the yukata. I have seem some booths selling the full sets though with yukata, ties, obi, and shoes but you know the price will be jacked up.

I'd suggest getting one now if you want one for con. If you don't like it someone on the FB will buy it up last minute no problem.
>>
>>9453640
The facebook shitstorm last year is how I got introduced to cgl which is kind of ironic
>>
>>9454416
Ah same.
>>
I like the tradition of adding people you met at AZ on Facebook.
>>
>>9454983
Then unfriending them later when they won't stop posting political or cringe-tier stuff.
>>
>>9453524
I wish you would, I would just put myself in there, ez hour long break with brownie points for "working hard" just actually make the panel about internet culture and it's Japanese influences
>>
>>9455115
Did you mean fucking Patrick Poer
>>
>>9452913
She is a massive attention whore and no one cares what she thinks. I heard she has unfriended people on FB because they didn't give her attention.
>>
>>9455500
oh god, I am so glad he never added me on FB. I heard so many stories of him from my friends.
>>
>>9455500
>>9455544
Thankfully no. I know him in person and have since the mall anime shop events so I steered very clear online.
>>
>>9455542
She added me 2-3 AZ's ago and she would randomly message me just to tell me she was waiting for her boyfriend to come see her and how long it'd been since she'd seen him. It was really bizarre.
>>
>>9455550
You talking about Ashley or Montaya? She use to message me a ton about that same thing. It got annoying fast. Montaya loves being an attention whore in the AZ group.
>>
>>9455557
Ashley. I haven't spoken to Montaya before.
>>
Probably need to make a new one soon.
>>
>>9456715
Thread?
>>
>>9456715
>>9456868
We've still got a couple of days before we need a new one
>>
So what guests are every looking forward to? If you're not into guests, what panel/event?
>>
>>9456899
There hasn't been a decent guest for AZ in years
>>
>>9456952
Junko's voice actor was on point 2 years ago
>>
>>9456899
I can't remember a single guest I cared about and only one or two big events that were good.
>>
>>9456899
Pretty meh like last year. Which is weird since my first time (AZ 2015) we had the guy who worked on Cowboy bebop. Getting his autograph made my weekend.
>>
>>9456899
I just realized how bad it was this year:
2 magazine writers
some ameri voice actors
two cosplayers
an acting unit doing workshops (why is an acting unit doing something as lowly as a "How to wear Kimono" workshop? Amateurs do that shit yearly)
Rakugo guy
A Jaxa Astronaut (why?)
Two fucking youtubers
A western teacher who lives in Japan
Sewist
Dance group
Etiquette teacher

and then you finally get some people involved in the anime industry, but only a couple. I know animazement likes this cultural stuff and it's not a huge budget convention, but it's literally Anime-amazement. Why are all the big events and guests completely unrelated to anime?
>>
>>9457034
>Why are all the big events and guests completely unrelated to anime?
Maybe they're trying to broaden their appeal? But still, most of us come for Anime content. Yeah, you'll see some western cosplays but it's still considered an anime con.
>>
>>9457051
But it's to the point where the majority of the guests and events are non-anime or tangentially anime.
>>
>>9457058
Wanna bring this up in the Fb group?
>>
>>9457059
No thanks, and as far as I can tell these events are popular with the general public who likes to come and gawk on Saturday. The organizers seem to be proud of their "broad reach".
>>
>>9457067
Suppose you're right. If you go to a con for guest, Raliegh Supercon is around the corner after AZ.
>>
>>9457074
Never been, took a look at this year's guest list and damn, I think I might go
>>
>>9457034
They're historical actors, anon. They're there regularly and do sword fighting demonstrations and show how to wear traditional/historical clothing.
>>
>>9457087
I understand that, I'm saying why don't they do stuff that requires a professional? Getting them to do a Kimono workshop seems a bit silly. They're doing sword dancing which is cool, but they have also stage experience. I would actually be interested in seeing some actual stage acting. You can get Kimono advice from almost any convention or the internet, but seeing a stage play in person would be pretty unique.

Similarly with the shamisen guy. Originally there was a duo performing but one had to drop out, so the other is just doing cultural panels. Panels about shamisen might still be interesting, and it's not their fault that the other guy had to drop out, but I would rather hear the thing. And yea I know, they've been to AZ for several years now and I have heard them play already.
>>
>>9456899
Ryusei Fucking Nakao
>>
>>9454416
Kek. I don't keep track of fb, what happened?>>9455306
I'd probably need to think this through for a while. One of my friends has done a few panels at az before. I think they go by aden or something on fb if i remember right.
>>
It's gon' be hot as fuck there, huh
>>
>>9458329
Always is. Hope arcades not full as fuck again. Its the coldest room sometimes
>>
>>9458329
It's going to be in the mid-70s to low 80s the week before con. Might be a good year.
>>
>>9458344
I'm doubting. Our winter was one of the warmest ones we've had, always a prelude to a summer slaughter.
>>
>>9458350
If it's hot as balls then I'm going to stay indoors once I'm done getting heatstroke in the pre-reg line.

See all you yukata fools on Friday. I'm hoping I can master tying an obi between now and then whenever mine arrives.
>>
>>9458368
Last time I brought a second shirt to change into halfway through, might do that again.
>>
>>9458401
Always a good idea. I bring a hand fan and an umbrella to hide under.
>>
Should i go friday?
Ive never went more than Saturdayand sunday is there more to do friday or anything.
>>
>>9458586
AFAIK, if you wanna go to that concert...
>>
I guess it's too late to buy another cosplay.
>>
>>9459772
Not really? You can get secondhand on FB or make a quick Taobao order if you pay for faster shipping.
>>
>>9459790
What about Aliexpress?
>>
>>9459794
You might get it in time.
>>
>NEW ONE
>>9459862
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.