[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Local Comm General Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 21

File: 1389591388115.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1389591388115.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Previous thread was locked by the Mod >>9344822
>>
Did anyone see the Adelaide community went full retard last night over a BTB secret? Popcorn worthy
>>
>>9347018

You can't just post that without screenshots.
>>
>>9347189
it's right there on most recent post on btb in the comments section for secret #7. There is way too much salt to screen cap.

Bring popcorn/snack
>>
>>9347018
Lordy loo, what a mess. I don't blame the lemon squad for breaking off, sounds like their comm got swarmed by morons. It's ridiculous how offended people get when they aren't invited to little get togethers, like one of the comments said; 'you aren't entitled to people just because they wear the same fashion as you'
>>
>>9347270
I don't understand why they still associate with the main group though. If I found a better group I would be dumping them quick smart.
>>
>>9346640
This picture is genuinely creepy. Context?
>>
>>9347296
I'm not sure, I'm nowhere near Adelaide, I'd assume the lemon squad still have friends in the main comm, and those in the main comm might feel pressured to stay in the comm. like if they hang out with the lemon squad they'll get shit for it and might not be welcome back to the comm, especially if their comm is full of hivemind itas.
>>
>>9347270
Adelaide is basically a big country town so if you've got certain interests, it's very likely your friend groups are going to overlap. The main comm has been a mess for months, it's so tempting to jump ship but gosh it's fun watching it all go to hell.
>>
>>9347460
fuck, meant to reply to >>9347296
>>
There's a girl who's banned from her local comm who is moving to LA soon. Is she going to cause drama there also? What is the best course of action to take?

>why my comm
>>
>>9347653
What was she banned for though?
>>
>>9347653
LA...Los Angeles or Louisiana?
and if Los Angeles, who?
>>
>>9347678
I assume they mean Dom/"flannel chan". Az sjw drama queen moving to Los Angeles.
>>
>>9348008
Ugh dom's moving here? Guess I'll just stay a lone lolita for a while....
>>
>>9348017
she's honestly harmless, just really loud and annoying.
>>
>>9348008
Isn't she the sjw that likes to show up to protests and marches in lolita? Or am I thinking of someone else?
>>
>>9348021
>harmless
Sure, if LA won't be harmed by an influx of secrets, drama, and gossip.
>>
>>9348106
but like, what has she even done since getting out of the comm?

Literally nothing.
>>
>>9348160
What did she get banned for anyway? The last thing LA needs is more drama mongers.
>>
>>9348084
Yes, she's the vegan slacktivist.

>>9348160
She's attempted kissing ass to mods to get back in, thankfully they've stood their ground.

>>9348301
Check the archives, she had a lot of grievances with individuals, but she got banned for getting caught making secrets & shit stirring, then wouldn't own up to it and claiming she got framed and that people photo shopped her Facebook screencaps. Luckily multiple rallied on /cgl/ to step forward at the same time.

It might have resulted in a warning for anyone else, but she was so abrasive and embarrassing to be around at meet ups, & was making the arizona community look bad.

>tl;dr
>>
>>9348301
Archive post 8148522. most of it went down there
>>
>>9348084
Lol I do this too. Plus political events. But then, I am the only Lolita in my city that I'm aware of, and there aren't many things to do that are convenient for wearing Lolita, especially in the winter.

Those events and work are really the only reasons I even leave my house lol fml
>>
>>9346640
is no one going to discuss the dresses in this pic? what comm are these girls from?
>>
>>9348348
I'm glad to see comm mods banning people for acting out, it's not an easy decision to just flat-out exclude someone but it's certainly not fair to make the whole comm put up with someone who behaves badly and won't mend their ways.

But secret posting or shit-posting about individuals yeah, that should be grounds for insta-ban.
>>
Is it even worth spending the equivalent of a new dress to go to a tea party where you can't eat the majority of the food?

I know the answer but I still really want to go.
>>
>>9348495
What it's like $250 for the tea party?
Imo I dont go to tea parties because of the food.
>>
>>9348498
*for the food
The food is fine but it's not really like going to a nice restaurant
I just see tea parties as a social thing but if it's overly expensive don't do it.
>>
>>9347460
sounds like a shit show, more deets on whats happened? That thread escalated quickly though and I'd like to know what to steer clear of if I ever happen to come by Adelaide
>>
>>9348495
Only if it's a brand tea party
>>
>>9348356
holy shit that was a fucking ride from start to finish. I was nervous to go to LA meetups before but now I'm downright terrified.
>>
>>9348501
Oh, fuck off. If you ever come by Adelaide my ass, we're a small ass state you're not just going to come across it. You're clearly in the comm & trying to stir shit & get the tea. Half of us know who posted the secret and who frequents here & btb so if I were you, A, I'd be cutting this shit out.
>>
>>9348531
wrong dude anon, i'm another state over
>>
>>9348531
Actually, pretty sure the main comm would be perfectly happy if you all left the main comm and took your salt to the LS.
>>
>>9348435
maybe NY?
Girl on right looks like Yanise but idk
>>
>>9348549
Have you thought about not being bunch of petty bitches? The general consensus from the main comm was that they're all happy to stick their heads in the sand and ignore forums like CGL and BtB, so what are you doing here?
>>
>>9348435
>>9348560
I think NYC, middle girl looks like Amber/Amanikitty.
>>
File: thosebitches.jpg (37KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
thosebitches.jpg
37KB, 450x600px
>>9346640
>>
>>9348584
Definitely new york then
>>
>>9348435
No one is going to discuss it cause it's an old ass picture.
>>
>>9348356
Heh. So she hates fat old people. I can't wait to make it a point to sit my fat old ass next to her at an LA meet sometime.
>>
>>9348934
...and eat something with meat in it.
>>
>>9347653
Dear LA and surrounding comms,

Please don't allow her to meets. She can have her own with her kawaii e-famoose friends at Disneyland. I want to be able to go to events without fear of being bullied or an influx of drama being stirred up for no reason.

Sincerely,
An LA anon
>>
>>9349941
Tbh if you guys know her history and don't want her there, talk to your mods instead of whining on here.
>>
File: meet is merder.jpg (151KB, 875x623px) Image search: [Google]
meet is merder.jpg
151KB, 875x623px
>>9347653
I was so happy when I found out. I'm sick of running into her at local events and being forced to talk to her because she can't take a hint. Your guys' problem now. Have fun making all your meet ups vegan friendly and being lectured on your diets the entire time. May god be with you poor souls.
>>9348160
Not much other than the usual shit talking amongst friends and passing out valium at a con. She's been good about keeping her shit quiet lately.
>>
>>9349958
If I'm the only one that informs a mod who is to say it will be kept confidential and they won't gossip?
>>
How do you deal with people you don't like at meets? My comm has been infiltrated by cosplayers and they're quite annoying.
>>
>>9350209
Didn't she say that eating meat was the equivalent to racism or some stupid shit?
>>
What are the comms in the New England are like? I am moving to New Jersey at the end of the year and I'm not sure where to start.
>>
>>9350293
A lot of vegans compare factory farming to the Holocaust, so probably.
>>
>>9350209
I actually heard from a mutual that all her vegan protest friends hate her and talk shit about her to anyone who will listen
>>9350293
Yes. Definitely yes.
>>
>>9350293
She won't last in the LA comm if she tries to say shit like that there. We have quite a few PoC sjws who most definitely will react to that.
>>
>>9350296
New Jersey isn't New England friendo. Not even close. You'd be interested in the New York comm if anything.
>>
What things do members of your community generally talk about at meets?
I feel like mine are always have really weird conversations. I did not go to a meeting in 6+ months because last time they were talking about the sex lives.
>>
>>9350293
She has literally said >>9350357 as well as compared racism to farming.
>>
>>9350390
>all her [...] friends hate her and talk shit about her to anyone who will listen
As do the bronies, and the cosplayers, and the lolitas, and any other group she attaches herself to. I wonder when she might realize that there's only one common factor.
>>
>>9350283
Do they wear lolita to meets? If so, not much you can do besides politely avoid them. If they don't wear lolita, why are they coming to lolita meets?
>>
>>9350405
Aah dang. I was mistaken, but New England or New Jersey comms in that case. Just want to know what's worth joining/what's active in that area of the country.

Thanks for correcting me, whoops!
>>
>>9350570
No problem! I don't know much about the Jersey comm since I'm in New England. I do know that there are two New York comms so if you go that route you're going to have some social finagling to deal with in order to get into the more active one.

No idea about the Connecticut comm. Haven't seemed very active to me. RI barely active, more of an extension of the Boston one.

Boston one is active, friendly, mix of ages and experience levels but leans more heavily to college/post-grad people. Apparently there's a Chinese one too but remains to be seen. Events range from being in Boston to being in Salem so be aware of that.

Western MA is trying. I'm not sure if they'll really get the ball rolling or not but for now I'd consider them dead.

If there's a NH I've never heard of them. Maine one seems barely active to me too.

TL;DR If you're insistent on not investigating NJ comms then NY and Boston are the most active ones although I can't for the life of me understand why you'd want to come all the way from Jersey to Boston.
>>
>>9350410
A lot of the comm regulars are good friends outside of lolita, so most of the time they just talk about life stuff, do a little catching up, etc. A lot of the time we just talk about our hobbies, sometimes new releases, current events, etc. My comm is pretty large, though, so especially at some of the larger meets, people kinda segregate into their cliques and talk about their respective interests (i.e- the Historical/period clothing clique, the still-a-student-student-life-sucks clique, the anime con party hard clique, etc.)
>>
>>9350589
Sorry, I realized I ended every sentence in that post with "etc."
>>
>>9350586
I figured it's all so close together, I'm on the western end if the country and am used to driving distances to get somewhere I need to.

I would still like more info on the Jersey comm (from anyone who is able), but figured knowing what's in the general area would hurt.

Thank you again for your help!
>>
>>9350570
You'd probably want Philly or NYC, depending on where in Jersey you're moving

Also

Sorry you're moving to NJ anon.
>>
>>9350799
I'll be just outside of the Philly area, so I'll look in to that as well.

Thanks anon, admittedly this is all speculative until some things get sorted out, but if I am moving there I want to know.
>>
>>9348578
>>9348531
Different anon, but damn. Someone is fiesty...
>>
>>9347298
How are you creeped out by three girls standing in a theater?
>>
>>9348587
Lol what?
>>
>>9351604
Did you look at it?
>>
>>9351546
More like people are tired of a couple of key shitstirrers posting trash online and then having a tantrum when someone points out there's particular people getting posted on btb/cgl every other week because "omg if you just don't look on such nasty websites then the problem will just go away!! how dare you imply that we're not all ~perfect lovelies~!"

Shit's getting real old, man.
>>
>>9347298
cursed image
>>
>>9351546
what >>9352104 said. i'm sick of fucking hypocrites crying about bullying, and then turning around and making btb/cgl posts straight afterwards. the community seems to have completely fallen apart since Angela and Kylie stepped down and I've no doubt that a lot of the reasons why stem from jealousy.
>>
>>9352104
>>9352110
(Same anon as before) I have no clue what the hell is going on in your comm, and I won't act like I do. From an outside pov, none of this is making any sense.
>>
>>9351864
>black girls, eeeeeuw
>>
>>9350209
Omg I hate this bitch. Before she got banned I was "friends" with her on facebook. literally all her posts where peta enforcements and badly researched facts. What was even more cringy was her friendship with the other annoying AF vegan in the comm and they just circle jerked one another. I'm glad she's moving to California. Now to get Divina and Kat to go there then we will be peachy. Kat might as well be a part of the California communities. She's there enough and only talks with her e-fame drama cows any way. Maybe we can actually have a decent comm again.
>>
>>9352217
Divina isn't even friends with her anymore. She got sick of her shit.
>>
>>9350209
You're not a true vegan until you rip out all your carnivorous teeth, having them is a symbol of the disgusting genocide of animals our species has committed against nature. #sorrynotsorry

Anyway, any comms in upstate NY? Don't wanna drive 5 hours to the city.
>>
>>9352495
Hi Divina how are you this morning? No one would know this other then you and Dom. You're still an insufferable cunt so you still should still take the anons advice and just leave. I will applaud you for cleaning up your appearance. Sure. But your attitude is still very much annoying.
>>
>>9352514
There is none it seems like. Albany looks dead and Rochester is far away. And the NYC is pretty bad, there are no real public meets and the other NYC comm is not even really lolita. Everything is private meets only. I live 3 hours away and it's a pain to get down there on short notice when one random meet pops up.

All the upstate lolitas should come together and make our own comm because NYC is just so disappointing.
>>
>>9352542
Where are you in upstate? I'm in the Finger Lakes, there's maybe one other lolita I've heard about near me. I know Rochester had a comm but it looks really scattered and kinda dead.
>>
>>9352542
I would like a NY comm that's more outsider friendly. I visit family in Albany at least once a month and can't even get accepted to their comm because " you don't live near us anon".
>>
>>9352524
Doing pretty good, thanks.

I am working towards being better and not as loud/annoying. I'll keep minding my p's and q's.
>>
>>9352548
I'm outside of Binghamton, like an hour away from the finger lakes. I think there's probably enough of us to make a smaller comm.
>>
>>9352551
>>9352563
So if we made a chill upstate NY lolita comm what would we call it?
>>
>>9352599
Upstate lace?
North New York Lolita?
>>
>>9352599
>>9352604
Upstate NY Lolitas
Central NY Lolitas

I'm not very creative with frilly like names.
>>
>>9352604
>>9352618
Alright, I'll make a fb group, but someone else should be the leader,
>>
>>9352599
Upskirt NYlitas
>>
>>9352644
What name did you decide on? I think we should focus on finding out if more people exist in our area and go from there.
>>
>>9352715
Upskirt New York Comm, please join up and let's do this
>>
>>9352721
kek
>>
>>9352715
If anyone knows any local lolitas feel free to add them, it'd be cool to have an active group in the area
>>
What about comms annoy people the most? What rules do you wish your comm had/didn't have? What makes a good comm vs a great comm?
>>
>>9352736
Pet peeves with my comm:
>hosts failing to take responsibility for meets they organize (recently went to a meet where the host forgot to make reservations, so our entire group had to wait about an hour to be seated)
>girls who show up late to time-sensitive meets
>inactive members or people who rsvp and never show up
>(at tea meets specifically) girls who only pay for their own tea service and not for food, but then proceed to take food from my own tiered platter, or from platters that other girls have bought for themselves. I don't have issues with sharing, but if I'm paying 30-40$ for my food I'd hope they'd at least ask before taking things.

I've seen some comms implement a rule where if you back out of more than 3 meets you've agreed to attend, you get kicked out, so I'm hoping we'all maybe some day incorporate that rule into our own comm, I'd also really like it if hosts were held accountable for flaking on the meets they were supposed to be organizing.
>>
>>9351018
Oh, definitely go for Philly then. The comm there is super nice and they do a lot of fun meets.
>>
>>9350209
The only reason why I'm friends with her on FB is because one of my friends is friends with her. Other than that, I always roll my eyes every time I see her vegan posts on FB. They make for /very/ mild entertainment, but only to a small extent.
>>
>>9352736
There used to be a trying-to-be-efamous lolita in my comm who would stick her camera in people's face in EVERY single meetup she attended, but when the mod made a rule not to do that without asking the attendants' permission, she bawleeted herself out of the comm. Good riddance.
>>
>>9352904
>having to make a rule about common courtesy
lordy loo
>>
>>9352217
Wait is this Kat who wears replicas and supposedly getting a PhD in Lolita?
>>
>>9352736
>Everyone brings their babies and toddlers
>Ugly handmade fat mom-litas (see above)
>Meets being at cheap places all the time, or generally weird venues that arent really lolita friendly (would it kill them to allow a museum meet or two?)
>Mods that wear replicas, strictly against bullying (and guess what, disliking replicas is bullying!!!! even if you keep that opinion to your own page!!)
>That one girl that thinks she's e-famous and is really fake, sensitive, attention seeking at every meet
>And of course there's the wa-loli weirdo that doesn't even come to meets but always complains that she lives too far and asks for rides that no one will ever agree to give

If you can guess what comm I'm talking about you get a star clip
>>
>>9353152
Kat as in Batty
>>
>>9353152
If you don't know who Kat is in the comm then you are not a part of the comm. every one knows that Kat is hello batty.
>>
>>9353223
Oh different Kat then cheers
>>
>>9349941
>>9350274

You're good, your concerns have been heard. If you're in LA, you should know we don't really put up with dumb bullshit, we're too busy.

>>9350401
Yeah, most people will shut that down real quick if she tries to bring that up. She might find a few friends here, but they'll likely also be the lolitas who are on the fringes of the comm, a.k.a. too cringeworthy/SJW/annoying to really be included.
>>
>>9353723
She is already friends with Claire so I'm pretty sure she's going to stick to that spectrum of girls rather then bother with the comm. I still feel sorry for you that you will have to have the dreadful chance of seeing her in person at places. My condolences.
>>
>>9352736

It's a minor thing, but themed meets when the theme is a certain sub-style. As someone who wears primarily gothic, it makes things difficult at times.
>>
> latest local comm meet is a burlesque show where ero lolita is required
> mfw
>>
>>9353963
Required or requested/suggested?
Not every meet suits everyone's taste. It's not a requirement to please everyone with all meets.
>>
>>9353952
Even with a themed meet, theme is usually a suggestion, not a requirement.
>>
>>9353723
Thanks for this response. I'm not any of the anons you're replying to but now I'm pretty excited to check out the LA comm. you guys seem pretty chill and well-dressed.
>>
>>9353216
Sounds like somewhere in the US Midwest or South
>>
>>9353216
Somewhere that needs to make private invite only meets with just the decent girls.
But I'm guessing a US southern fly-over state.
That sounds like the kind of comm that creates the urge to be a lone lolita. If my comm was this way, I wouldn't attend their meets. Is there a better one within driving distance?
>>
>>9348008
How was no one mentioned Dom becoming a stripper. "Because it's so empowering and fun"
>>
>>9353952
I love themed meets when the theme is a certain substyle because I get bored of only seeing classic lolita's
>>
>>9354090
Uhh, are you sure you're not thinking of Domi from Cosplay Deviants?
>>
>>9352904
>>9352954
my comm needs that rule. unfortunately its the mod who takes pictures of people without asking and then posts them all on fb.
>>
>>9354111
Welp fuck, checked her insta you were right. Dear god why would anyone pay to see that body. She tagged it all too. I hope fucking perverts don't start following her and lumping the fashion in with that shit
>>
>>9354119
HAHA holy shit I didn't know this
>>
>>9354104
I think it's fine to suggest an ~optional~ theme for meets, some people really enjoy doing them but not everyone wants to do it so a theme-only meet is often too restrictive. I usually dislike themes for my own coords but I don't ever mind if others want to do a theme. In the end, we are all wearing lolita.
>>
>>9354119
She never fails to make me want to slap her.

I can't believe she'd post about her sex work publicly online, but then I can because I remember that she's probably in it for an interesting backstory/street cred and not much else. She does it for lulz because she can leave whenever she wants or go running back to daddy if things get too hard or aren't fun anymore. She doesn't do it because she's in a desperate situation and has literally no other options, she's doing it because it's so empowering and feels so great! Fuck her, and her entitled white girl attitude. I hope it comes back to bite her in the ass with a job search.
>>
>>9354134
I really do enjoy holiday-themed and seasonally-themed meets, it's just the substyles that make me feel a bit sad. I don't really want any sweet pieces and I can't be bothered to buy and immediately sell something for a meet, yknow?
>>
>>9353952
That sounds like trying to make someone stick out like a sore thumb. My comm is pretty terrible about doing themed meets way too often, but at least I can go "oh, well I just don't happen to wear doughnut prints, so guess I won't be in group shots this time" and it's like it just worked out that way.

Unless they are unaware you wear gothic, it sounds like they want everyone to only dress a certain way. Or they think everyone in the comm is into wearing all the styles.
>>
Our comm always makes themes optional so it's never a big deal. I dress in theme only when I really want to. We take a group meet photo then the theme girls take their photo together.
>>
>>9353216
PDX. I want a bright ass yellow star clip.
>>
>>9354131
it's pretty hilarious, a stripper with colored hair and and a "forget regret" tattoo. Explains her super cringey hooker makeup lately.
Just what we need though, someone funding lolita with stripping. that's gonna sound great to outsiders.
>>
>>9354151
Honestly, I think they're just really into variety.
>>
>>9354204
It's just as bad to see the saggy, fat body positive neo-burlesque gals who are also into lolita. That is not lovely at all. I don't hang with cam-girls, strippers and pole dancers in the other areas of my lifestyle so I'm sure not going to when in lolita. Because you know it will come up eventually in conversation. They can never just not bring it up.
>>
>>9354090
>>9354111
damn yall too quick for me, I came here to post this exact thing

i'm only shocked because it means she has any job at all
>>
>>9354289
I think it's fine she has it on her page, loves her job, is who she is. But as far as hanging out with a stripper at lolita meets, sorry not sorry, I just do not want to.
>>
>>9354289
I am just very glad I am not a comm mod who has to decide about things like letting a stripper into the group if there are minors in it.
>>
>>9354289
her taste and coordination is so awful, both in and out of lolita it's just so questionable and bad. how did she decide this looked good? she went out and danced in this? god that poor audience.
those hot topic thigh highs (that don't fit) and target panties. and the christmas lights. I'm dead. Have fun, LA. Your problem now.
(only posting because I found it on insta and she loves loves what she does, isn't ashamed, no fear of judgment, yada yada)
>>
>>9354301
Why would it matter if a stripper was in a comm with minors? Plenty of comms like that are out there, PDX for instance
>>
>>9354317
Did the pic you uploaded have nudity in it cuz it's gone now
>>
>>9354354
No she was in a cheap looking bra panty set. but I figured her saggy body wasn't worth a possible ban, check the archive if you want see it. It's not pleasant though.
>>
>>9354359
Hah no the description is enough, thanks anon
>>
>>9353216
Is it Kansas? It sounds like Kansas.
>>
>>9354359
Fuck man. I wish I didn't.
>>
>>9354377
Hey man! Kansas really turned themselves around! We're okay now!!
>>
>>9354289
Oh god, those nails.
>>
>>9354352
because something tells me this one will surely blab about the details of her work at meets since she's so loud and proud. It's not really ok to do that around minors last time I checked.
>>
>>9353963
say youre a mormon and youre too triggered
>>
>>9354041
Central/southern north america actually
>>9354054
I'm kind of lone lita right now. I got sick of them, there isn't really anywhere within driving distance either
>>
>>9354176
nope. no clip for you.
>>
>>9354144
Maybe suggest they make the themes more generic so you can participate too?
>>
OK so what happened with ATX?
>>
>>9354104
But what if you only wear 1 sub-style, you don't get to go to the meet? That's a little to restrictive. You cant expect a gothic lolita to go sweet, country or sailor to match a theme for one meet, or any of those to fit a gothic vampire theme meet or want a classic lolita to fit a sweet style meet based on candy. People usually won't do this.
>>
>>9354459
no it's just a shitty idea
>>
>>9354445
Dom definitely would.

L.A., you can fucking have her, good luck, get her out of our state, etc.
>>
>>9354445
Your something is right. She does is here and she will do it there. Just ban her now while you can. We did and things have been great since she's gone. Now to not have to see her when going to common places. Like conventions.
>>
>>9354570
>Girl wants to do fashion show for sxsw
>Doesn't have a clue on how to organize it
>post to ATX looking for models for the show
>ATX asks basic questions; deadline for show, theme, general questions that weren't in original post.
>Girl Replies with very vague and confusing answers; Not a Japanese fashion show but a character cosplay fashion show that is squeezed in the middle of a cosplay contest. Models who get picked must pay for their own badge to get in. Event is exactly a month away but no given approval that it is on the schedule.
>Comm members are upset due to lack of information and it being so close to the date of event.
>Gives girl critique and tells her to get more information from sxsw but she ignores it and is indifferent about it.
>comm members get even more upset and politely tells her good luck to your shit show.
>>
>>9354724
She should have planned it WITH the comm and applied further in advance with something y'all actually want to participate in. Maybe she will learn since she's getting refusals. Tell her why.
>>
>>9353963
Ero wasn't required for the meet. It even said so on the event page.
>>
>>9355164
>>9355172
I suspected this. People lose their minds if a meet theme is even suggested or discussed and that just needs to stop.
>>
>>9354724
Shout-out to ATX for shutting that shit down. OP didnt even know what she was asking for.
>>
>>9354289
I thought her "work" makeup seemed more tacky and hooker-ish lately, even for her. But this explains it. Her eyebrows somehow get worse every fucking time.
I can only fondly remember all the times she told me college and university were a useless waste of time and how she was so much better than everyone for choosing not to go. Then she went from target, to a call center, to stripping. (Oh and BronyCon)
Feels so good man.
God I am terrified of her being both a stripper and a lolita though, because lord knows she will not be able to shut up about either of them when she talks to people. We do not need that nightmare for the fashion. It's already pretty bad that she has the tags #stripper and #nakedhustle on a page that has hundreds of #lolita and #egl tags.
LA, best of luck whatever you decide to do.
>>
File: work.jpg (200KB, 595x1181px) Image search: [Google]
work.jpg
200KB, 595x1181px
>>9355785
dropped pic, her "work" makeup. This shit belongs in the bad makeup thread.
Thank god she can come nowhere near this comm anymore.
>>
>>9355794
Oh em gee, a low-class stripper wearing bad stripper makeup, I didn't see that one coming at all!
>>
>>9355785
How long before she combines them and strips out of a shitty "ero-loli" thing? Step right up, taking bets. Within 6 months.
>>
>>9355794
Fucking disgusting.
Good riddance! AZ as a state will be better by about 30% just from her leaving
>>
>>9355794
How can anyone look at those eyebrows and think "yes this looks right"? She's had this problem for years now, you think she would eventually improve
>>
I'm dreading her moving to LA.

Can confirm nobody likes her here. Even the people she thinks are her "friends."
>>
File: IMG_0125.jpg (22KB, 168x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0125.jpg
22KB, 168x233px
Damn you girls are catty.
>>
>>9356094
Why are you here if not for salt
>>
>>9356087
Dunno why you would be. People don't know who the hell she is here, not will they care. We're a giant comm that's split into lots of smaller groups and while we're welcoming as a whole, people have certain groups they gravitate towards. She doesn't fit in any afaik.
>>
>>9356103
From the replies upthread, it looks like people definitely know who she is.
>>
>>9354289
So wait... she has a boyfriend? And she's a stripper at the same time? That man must have no self-worth, jesus christ.
>>
>>9356148
Literal cuck. I can't wait for him to find out she's cheating and kick her out while she insists "it was photoshopped baby! someone has a vendetta!!"
>>
>>9355794
Jesus Christ dem purple eyebrows. And is that eye shadow supposed to look edgy?
>>
>>9356103
Then why does she come out for some of the events? She was at the Kamikaze Girls screening last year and Disney Lolita Day. Possibly more too. She has to know some lolitas or else she wouldn't bother driving from Arizona.
>>
>>9354724
Was this recently...?
>>
>>9350357
>>9350522
She has compared meat eating in general to cannibalism, so there's that.
>>
>>9355794
Oh my god, what is going on with that blush? It makes her look so, so bad. It adds like 7 - 10 years to her appearance.

Most of the strippers I know here in LA are gorgeous, she might have a hard time making money here.
>>
>>9356306
He's 10 yrs older than her and afaik they're open/poly.
>>
>>9356969
Yeah, it's hard even for attractive girls to make money stripping in LA, and most of the clubs here don't hire girls with lots of tattoos/piercings/colored hair. She's going to end up at some full-nude joint or a seedy dive in the valley.
>>
>>9357220
Open relationships usually have rules and communication on what is and isn't ok, and with whom. While I wouldn't be surprised if her dumb ass thinks it just means they fuck whoever and no worries, I'm sure if she broke a rule or came home with an STD he'd drop her.
>>
>>9354151
One time I went to a meet in my old comm, and everyone was wearing pastel sweet but I was wearing a black dress (still a pretty sweet print though, even though it didn't have pastels)... I wasn't in any group photos, they made me take them since I would "stand out too much." It wasn't even a themed meet baka. Honestly I would still be salty towards the comm if one girl wasn't super nice and took solo pictures of me with her fancy camera as an apology for everyone else's behaviour.
But the current comm I'm in does print themes way too often. Like you have to wear one specific print and I don't feel like standing out so I just don't go. Those seem like the only worthwhile meets so I just haven't worn lolita outside of cons for about a year now.
I'm moving again soon, does anyone have any info on what the Seattle comm is like?
>>
>>9357220
>>9357369
people in poly relationships actually cheat a lot, as bizarre as it sounds
it's almost like these relationships attract people with no sense of self control or self worth, kek
>>
>>9357612
Citation needed.
>>
>>9357629
Just look up "cheating in polyamory" or something.
otherwise I know a lot of poly people and yeah it's common.
>>
>>9357369
>>9357612
>>9357634
Open/poly relationships that are healthy, equal and honest are extremely rare. I've never seen an open marriage that didn't end in divorce or a poly relationship that didn't explode in a cloud of drama. Something tells me this particular girl isn't going to beat the odds.
>>
>>9357653
A stripper in an open relationship with a guy ten years older than her? Yeah, I wouldn't place a bet on that either
>>
>>9357457
Seattle is pretty alright. Some of the mid to lower tier dresses girls are the nicest. Beware the mods unless the list changed.
A lot in that circle are very unfriendly unless you have a closet of trendy brand pieces.
>>
>>9356403
Yes, it happened earlier this week. Looks like OP already bawwleted it though.
>>
>>9357653
Been poly for 6 years, no issues. Seen a lot of others have a lot of issues, but it's definitely a boundary thing.

I am straight up and firm with mine from the beginning. That and I'm not interested in having one ultimate primary relationship where I get married, have kids and shit. Never was the girl that fantasized about that, and at my age probably never will be. Does not appeal in the slightest (I'm goal driven more than anything and I prioritize my career and longstanding friendships). I imagine things may be slightly more challenging for those who do want that, and I think that combined with not being honest about what makes them uncomfortable is usually the catalyst for poly drama.
>>
>>9356398
She literally goes to LA like every other week and has an annual pass to Disney. It's not weird that she's already got "friends" in LA. Especially since the AZ comm was sick of her ass and booted her.
>>
>>9358263
This post:
>I'm not like the OTHER girls
>>
>>9354289
I know this is totally anecdotal and doesn't mean much, but fuck, she looks and acts just fucking like someone I have a restraining order on. Just because of that I'll never not get freaked out when I see photos of her/see her coming in to CGL threads to sperg out everywhere; it's such deja vu.
>>
>>9358265
Yes Dom, it is weird to drive 5+ hours every weekend to go to a shitty amusement park. The people in the comm you associate with are also on the fringes of the group for being too holier than thou or crazy. Go fuck off.
>>
Big Sisters of Lolita Fashion had a train wreck post with a gross edgy furry cunt who wanted to wear a tail with her coord and dis
>>
>>9358302
You should still block her name, but lordy LOO that was a bit of a shitshow lmao
>>
>>9358263
Tmi this is so off topic.

>>9358302
Welp, another one for the crazy list.
>>
>>9358296
Not Dom but I am in the AZ comm and was a friend of hers till she got the boot. She wasn't very quiet about her frequent trips to Disneyland like it was some sort of ticket of approval. I just follow her at kat to give you all caps at this point.
>>
>>9358302
Nah, Nazis can get all the hate they deserve.

If she did other petty shit, I'd block her name out.
>>
>>9358303
Caps?
>>
>>9358396
Caps are over in General Lolita
>>
>>9358321
She didnt do anything though lol that job on her profile is literally the only thing that made people so butt blasted. she never did anything that could be considered petty

Its amazing really, she asked about tails, later mentioned she meant putting the tail on a bag not on the actual dress, and then someone claimed their aunt died in auschwitz which is very doubtful considering the girl looked like she was in her 20's. Her aunt would be in her 80s at her youngest if she lived through WW2.
>>
>>9358302
Go discuss this in the online comm thread or something. Not local comm drama.
>>
>>9358263
cool story
>>
File: megalopolis.gif (28KB, 441x365px) Image search: [Google]
megalopolis.gif
28KB, 441x365px
>>9350632
you are moving to the Megalopolis, where the issue with travel isn't distance, but time. traffic is awful and people are not motivated to drive out of state unless it is for a special event.

depending on where in Jersey you land, you should check out the Philly or Baltimore comms and things around that area, as well as NYC, before looking into New England. Connecticut rallies itself once a year to host RuffleCon (which is a blast imo), but you may not have a good reason to go to lolita events in New England besides that.

hope someone from NJ can say more. in my experience the New England lolitas are very New England-like: social interaction is not as high a priority as working, studying, and saving gas money for more working and studying.
>>
>>9354578
>any of those to fit a gothic vampire theme
bro all you need is dark makeup. anybody can make themselves look undead no matter what clothes they have.
>>
>>9358497
Boston has some decent lolitas and really isn't that bad of a drive or train ride. I used to live in new London and would take the train in and out of both Boston and NYC. It's like 40 dollars round trip. If you can't afford that then what the hell are you in this fashion for any way?
>>
>>9358263
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/livejournal/
>>>/diary/

Anyways you can definitely be poly or open without a shitload of drama or implosion, as long as everyone involved knows the score and the communication is there. Dominique is like half a retard though so she'll definitely fuck things up.
>>
>>9357220
Is she going to be sponging off him in LA? Will she run back to az when the relationship inevitably goes to shit? Anyone want to place bets?
>>
>>9358263
That's nice honey but what does it have to do with lolita communities?
>>
>>9358513
it's not about being able to afford the trip or not, but that New Englanders are less likely to allocate funds for socializing instead of for something either material or practical. the stereotype of NEers as being unfriendly and reserved is obviously not true for each and every lolita in the region, but it is true enough that anyone who wants to be social probably HAS to travel long distances to do so
>>
>anons talk shit about poly relationships amongst each other, off-topic
>as soon as >>9358263 posts they all decide being off-topic is bad

gulls pls be consistent
>>
>>9356398
>>9358316
>>9356108

People know who she is in this thread, I guess, but what I'm saying is, it sure sounds like a whole different ballpark of a comm in LA and her antics won't work. The people commenting so far are mostly from her old comm and we have what, two people at most commenting from LA?

Drama doesn't work very well out here. People Do. Not. Care. Unless you have something amazing to contribute as a lolita or person, and we have a slew of amazingly dressed and talented lolitas already. Issues between people usually doesn't devolve into a mess. She's going to meet her efame death here if efame is what she's going for. Ever since Lor moved up to Canada, our comm's been relatively e-famous whore free and we like it that way (although Lor was never a problem either, desu).

I think people imagine the LA lolitas as this group of people who embrace HelloBatty and similar (I don't even know who else) every time they visit, but honestly I don't remember the last time Kat came to a meetup. She and out of state visitors don't mix with the core of the LA lolitas very often. Once Lor moved, visiting efame girls kind of disappeared too. Going to Disneyland is not something unusual or special, it just means they probably have an annual pass and don't know where else to go. Suck to be them, there's a lot of less expensive outings we do around here.
>>
>>9358539
Sorry nobody wants to read your sex diary.
>>
>>9358538
By this logic they wouldn't be into Lolita fashion since it's an extra expense they don't need. plus 40 dollars is what you would be paying for gas any way no matter where you go so it's really an expense it will cost reguardless where you go. If someone thinks 40 is too much to go to Boston from new haven then driving to or taking the train to NYC or Jersey is not justified either. Boston lolitas are just as fun as the NYC lolitas imo so I don't see it any different then one or the other. Connecticut lolitas don't have to choose one or the other. They both are just as much of travel as the other so join both communities and enjoy the benefits of both.
>>
>>9358557
jfc since when did "less likely" translate to "NO NEers SPEND MONEY ON ANYTHING EVER." Ever heard of generalizations?
>>
>>9358560
You're generalizing the NE Lolita community and their willingness to travel based on commoners. You even said that NE only buys things they need and travel when they absolutely have to. But really traveling is all NE does since it's nothing but small towns linked by interstates and rail ways. So even by your generalization you are wrong about their willingness to travel. As a CT Lolita it's nice to get to Boston since there isn't toll roads or bridges versus New York or New Jersey. It's 15 to get over the gwb and 5 to get over the zee but adds an extra 20 mins of driving to get there. So paying 40 dollars to have a train take you straight to grand central isn't a bad fee when it's going to cost you at most 30 dollars just to get over the river and interact with the other communities.
>>
>>9358557
>By this logic they wouldn't be into Lolita fashion since it's an extra expense they don't need
no, because lolita fashion isn't inherently social

i think you are taking this personally and/or not reading thoroughly.

>>9358570
>You're
that is a different anon who i guess is as perplexed by you as i am. i am looking over the comment thread, begun as advice to someone moving from the west to east (which i also did), and i am not sure where you are getting the things you're ostensibly responding to
>>
>>9358548
That's good to know. I'm an LA Lolita but I haven't come to many meetups because I was a bit intimidated, and I am used to comms having a lot of drama that I really wanted to avoid. Glad to hear that isn't the case here and maybe I'll come out soon. Can you reccomend which facebook groups to join? It seems like there are a lot of them that aren't very active.
>>
>>9358601
The group titled LA Lolitas is the most active. Dependent on how far you want to drive there is also SD (renamed to San Diego Frill Society) and OC (Orange County Lolitas)
>>
What's with the central Florida comments? I moved down here 4 months go and they still won't let me join?
> Public fb photos of me in lolita
> contacted mods but no response
> confusion??
>>
>>9358862
Community
Sorry gulls I'm on mobile
>>
>>9358862
They had a cleaning like 4months ago anon, and i got wiped out cause i "wasn't active" took a whole month before i got re added.
Message the mod with glasses in her profile pic. She responded to me pretty quickly after i was like "yo its been a month"
>>
>>9358879
How did they do a clean out? Did they not tell anyone?
>>
>>9358519
people who have healthy poly relationships and people who go on about their poly relationships online don't overlap
>>
File: post 1.jpg (309KB, 982x835px) Image search: [Google]
post 1.jpg
309KB, 982x835px
>>9358879
There was an announcement or a poll i think. I didn't see it until i had rejoined the group. There was a poll, and other stuff. Here's all the posts in a mesh for you anon
>>
>>9358886

>>>>9358900
accidentally (You) myself...oops
>>
>>9358900
lol everyone except the top line should be banned
>>
>>9358918
Agreed, especially now that it's so easy to buy lolita clothes online and nobody needs a comm of experienced lolitas to hold their hand through the process of acquiring their first outfit. Unfortunately the mods of my comm believe that anyone who has a passing interest in lolita should be welcome in the comm and even at meets so we end up with a lot of itas in "lolitable" normie clothes and ugly cosplay wigs. We're not allowed to turn them away or look down on them because we were all newbies once... but when I was a newbie I still managed to get a real lolita outfit together within a few months. Just saying.
>cue "boohoo I'm too poor" from girls who still manage to attend several cons a year and have rooms full of anime figurines
sage for ranting
>>
>>9358957
>within a few months
Right there is the problem, these newbie itas don't want to take the time to save up for decent items and learn about the fashion, they just want to instantly be part of a group and be accepted without question. Lazy assholes.
>>
File: sip2.png (99KB, 361x192px) Image search: [Google]
sip2.png
99KB, 361x192px
>>9358601
Not that anon but how's the San Diego comm?
>>
>>9358538
You obviously aren't from our comm
>>
>>9356103
Can confirm people in other countries know who Dom is from the drama on /cgl/. (That's not a compliment, Dom.) It's awful, I'm embarrassed to tell other comms where I'm from.
>>
My local comm is pretty much non-existent. There are for sure two lolitas (two friends of mine) and an ouji (me), but I haven't seen anyone around here wearing jfashion.
The group of us have started a new anime con, and are hosting a tea party at it, so hopefully other local jfash friends will come out for it. I hate having to drive at least 2 hours for meets.
>>
How is the Brisbane comm?
>>
>>9359360
If you're embaressed it has to be NW or one of the Dutch comms since they have drama associated with the comm themselves.
>>
>>9359739
There's only one Dutch comm. I didn't know we were internationally renowned for drama? The last real drama I can remember was with that creepy sissy and he was kicked out more than a year ago.
>>
>>9359334
which one? past discussions about the topic have included similar statements, especially when contrasting northeast versus west or south.
>>
>>9359744
You don't read btbs then.
>>
>>9359408
>The group of us have started a new anime con
RIP in pieces, sweet prince
>>
>>9359751
I do. Are you talking about the vendetta against that one blogger? That was ages ago, too, and kinda fake IMO.
Maybe my standards for drama are a lot higher. Or you're mistaking some other comms' drama for our drama.
>>
>>9359755
Probably some other comm. But Dutch lolitas are brought up fairly often in the comments on BtBs.
>>
File: fi6x3671tjxi65.gif (307KB, 375x400px) Image search: [Google]
fi6x3671tjxi65.gif
307KB, 375x400px
>>9359617
I'm in Brisbane too and wondering the same, I haven't been to the meets or really posted at all on the facebook group because I'm a bit nervous and haven't worked up the courage yet.

The members seem pretty friendly and chill from what I've seen on facebook though.
>>
>>9359861
Just don't be stupid like Cora and you'll do fine.
>>
>>9359752
Oh no. Was it a mistake? Everything seems to be going pretty well. We just want the other jfash locals to come out of hiding, and provide a fun events for the area weebs.
>>
My comm mod is a bitch who ignores people she doesn't like even when they ask valid questions about meet ups.
Any thoughts on what to do? Even if there are other individuals who are more favored, jumping on to get the mod to answer, she'll still ignore it.
>>
Is SF comm dying?
>>
Looking for some stories/advice - I'm going to my first swap meet/first meet ever next weekend and have zero idea what to expect from a swap meet. How do they normally work?
>>
>>9360508
You bring things you want to get rid of, people either trade what they have with you or buy it from you. Usually people make it cheaper then what they would charge when they list it online. But it's not a requirement.
>>
I was talking to a friend about a meetup coming up. She wants to bring her "Daddy" and the Admin is saying no to the proposal.

Do you think it's time to reassess my friendship with the lolita?
>>
>>9360659
Possible yes
>>
>>9360440
What? No, we had meets last weekend. One was the AP tea party.

I think things are a little slower now due to weather/beginning of the semester/life. Swap meet is coming up in March, and I think someone's planning a viewing of Beauty and the Beast as a meetup.
>>
>>9360440
nah, doubt it. there was a Valentine's Day meet
there's just smaller groups breaking up and attending to more meet ups locally it seems. it's also been raining consistently for the past few weeks.
>>
>>9359770
We are actually pretty drama free, but we had a few crazies here that caused a lot of drama, aside from them it actually has been pretty peaceful. If you only have btb as a reference for what a comm it is going to look worse than it is.
>>
>>9360659

At least start drawing some boundary lines. If she’s dropping hints about her kink, chances are she really wants to yak about it. If you don’t at least show a negative reaction, you’re going to end up being her rant sponge. Make it clear you’re not into her kink before she thinks it’s okay to dump sordid kink stories on you. Unless, of course, you’re into that.
>>
>>9354301
shes a stripper not a leper?
>>
>>9358548
Kat doesnt go to meet ups in Arizona either. She's "busy" not caring. But really she's just unwanted and she knows it. When she's not the center of attention she doesn't want anything to do with it. She will harp her excuse of "I have to work on my YouTube channel" but she probably spends her days here trolling the boards. She should watch videos about how to draw on eyebrows though. Both her and Dom need to learn how to eyebrow or actually learn to makeup.
>>
>>9360937
Leprosy is a disease nobody chooses to have, being a stripper is a shit life choice. Why would anyone want sex workers in their comm?
>>
>>9360966
Nayrt but I have no issue with strippers. It's good money and if you're comfertable with your body then okay. But the problem with nebula rumor is she thinks it's something that gives her a crown above others. Hence her gloating about it in>>9354289. It's not something you gloat about. "Hi I'm awesome because I don't care if I'm topless and dancing. Lol I'm soo much better then you because I can do such an empowering job" when most topless dancers don't gloat about it and will just say they work at a bar or "it pays the bills while I'm part time going to school for -insert basic trade school license here-"
>>
>>9361014
If you're getting the tone that she thinks she's better than you because she strips, then that's literally in your head
>>
>>9361092
It's pretty clear that's her honest opinion with her social media posts and how she talks about it. She's an obnoxious edgy try hard thinking her being a stripper is something she actually loves doing and if people don't like it they're just virgin prudes. She's just white trash.
>inb4 ugly, fat, poor, jealous, slut shaming
>>
>>9360966
because most people aren't as sexually repressed as you, anon, and literally do not give a shit.
>>
File: IMG_20170218_132816.jpg (46KB, 720x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170218_132816.jpg
46KB, 720x292px
Pretty tacky to gloat about your gains over someone else's misfortunes.
>>
>>9348008
>She's from AZ
Holy fuck, why have I never heard of her before? I bet I could find some ways to troll this cow. Any suggestions?
>>
>>9361265
>Never heard of Dom
>Wants to "troll" her
Please gtfo AZ
>>
File: vlBBN.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlBBN.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>9361265
Jesus you sound embarrassing. Which new annoying ita in the group are you?
>>
>>9360508
Are you in AL's comm? It will be fine. Be prepared to either pay with cash or via Paypal as different people will prefer different things.
>>
>>9361118
This. IDGAF as long as they look good and don't bring it up at meets.
>>
>>9358539
This.
>>
>>9355794
to be fair, this looks like effective make-up for a dim nighttime strip club

have any of you even been to a strip club before?
>>
>>9361104
She's not white though? Isn't she like Hispanic or some shit? She's just ghetto.

>>9361265
You are too new to be involved in this drama. Please lurk more and use the archives.
>>
>>9361225
What a piece of shit
>>
>>9361502
She doesn't look Mexican at all. And her voice and vocabulary don't reflect anything ethnic about her at all. At the end of the day though, trash comes in every color of the rainbow.
>>
>>9357888
The Seattle comm is pretty dead... Most of the girls just dress up with their friends
>>
>>9358557
>>9358570
Does the CT comm ever actually do anything?
I used to be a part of the "CT on the Frills" fb group but I got tired of it being all 15 year old posting about how they're too poor too be rori, has it changed or should I just try to join a bigger comm?
>>
>>9361225
>>9361265
Stay classy AZ
>>
>>9350570

New Jersey is pretty laid back group. There are more young members than old. Frilladelphia and NYC tend to have more meets than we do, but we are a super small group now. Like 5-6 at a meet is usual.

Search New Jersey Frills on facebook

I kind of want a spring Grounds for Sculpture meet.
>>
Does your comm have social media? My comm mods manage a twitter, instagram, Tumblr, and have a bank account for the comm.
>>
>>9361547
I haven't even bothered with the group. I pretty much just mingle with the New York and Boston groups since they are larger and have more meets planned.
>>
File: IMG_6538.jpg (131KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6538.jpg
131KB, 1024x1024px
>>9361548
Anon >>9361225 is not classy. I mean someone who couldn't accept the fact that this (pic) monstrosity was a hot mess and threw a fit here when she got posted to the ita thread. Nah son there ain't any class in the comm. Just good entertainment.
>>
>>9361502
beg your pardon, she -acts- like white trash, but ghetto works just as well lol
>>
>>9361626
IT RETURNS

when I first saw this I felt bad for her, I thought she was just a newbie who had the right idea kind of, but just totally butchered the execution.
then she flipped the fuck out
>>
>>9361646
How many comms has she been in? I heard somewhere she was in the New York comm before she was in the Arizona comm. can any one confirm this? Because if she was in that comm then I'm guessing she's from like Trenton rather then New York.
>>
File: IMG_6540.jpg (130KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6540.jpg
130KB, 683x1024px
>>9361649
When I first saw it I thought the same. But if you look through her albums and her amino she seems to have a good handle on sewing. She just exicuted this really badly and couldn't accept that it looked bad. But now that I look at it, she seems to always have something off. Hair, color, shoes and weight balance. She always misses something.

For example, these tights do not belong with this outfit. It just doesn't flow well with the outfit at all.
>>
>>9361655

Not to mention that single row of strung pearls side by side is tacky af. If you're going to do a chain, it needs to be more delicate and not a huge hunk of 6mm pearls down the middle.
>>
>>9361416
Honestly this.
It's not hard to keep that shit to yourself, and it's not hard to simply ignore shit you don't agree with.
>>
>>9361655
She looked better in person/twinning.

>>9361014
>>9361104
You hit the nail on the head on why it's so obnoxious with her...

>>9361092
It's not in anon's head, I guarantee she will loudly brag about topless stripping to anyone who will give her 2 seconds. She has no class or grace whatsoever.
>>
>>9361688
I prey her twin understood color balance better then her. This is not balanced at all. Break up the leg wear maybe with sheer white tights, get smaller more ornate pearls in the headdress and learn a better pose. That would greatly improve this. But as stated before, she always seems to be missing something that throws it off. Usually it's her hair and how the bulk of her cordinate isn't distributed evenly through the outfit. She can go OTT on the dress and then turn with a very flat hair style with nearly no headdress. She does the same with shoes, she doesn't seem to pick shoes that work well with her cordinate. It's not necessarily ita, but it is pushing closer to that line then a polished cordinate.
>>
>>9361437
There's a difference between exaggerated/heavy makeup for low lit conditions and flat out shit makeup, I don't care how low the lights are in that club, it could be pitch black and it would still be terrible.
>>
>>9361650
Dominique? No, she was in Arizona when she started in lolita. I think she has family in NY but she's never been in their comm.
>>
>>9361864
That explains why she was soo badly dressed when she joined the community.

Although she's still just as badly dressed now. But back then she wasn't shoving her opinion down your throat. Just really bad 4chan memes.
>>
Does any one else see how similar nebula rumor and Charlotte charms are in their lives? I mean Charlotte was a trip fag sure. But they both stirred up a lot of drama, both moved to California, both have a parent that coddles them, both cheat on their partners like it's a Day time soap opera, both have an weird addiction to tattoos in random places, and now both work in some way of the sex industry.
>>
>>9361655
>she
Are we just being nice here or...
>>
>>9361655
White tights on this are fine, dark tights would just drag the coordinate down too much.
>>
>>9361886
It may shock you anon but that is actually a woman. Underbite and all.
>>
>>9361900
You are either girl in pic or you are blind. Both are pretty unfortunate.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170219-084433.jpg (273KB, 1417x750px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170219-084433.jpg
273KB, 1417x750px
>>9361225

Just putting this out there.
>>
>>9361092
You haven't met her, have you? She's literally stripping because it's fun and empowering, not because she has to for money. She has a rich daddy she can always fall back on.
And she's white as fuck, is that a joke?
>>
>>9362000
So it's wrong that a woman wants to gain income by asserting her sexuality? I don't see a problem here. Some women choose to strip and that's fine. It's their body?
>>
>>9362008
What? Who cares about random strippers and how are they relevant to the lolita comm thread? We're talking about a girl called Dom, who's extremely smug and holier-than-thou about everything she does in life which is annoying as fuck. She shit up her old comm with her ott vegan bullshit and she'll most likely shit up her new comm with ~empowering~ stripper bullshit. No matter where you stand, nobody wants her in their comm.
>>
>>9362008
The issue isn't women stripping, or even lolitas stripping, the issue here is specifically Dom stripping and how she's showboating it. It's as >>9362000 said, you must not know her irl, she's insufferable.

I don't have a problem with lolita strippers in my comm, I have a problem with her big, fat, overpainted mouth smugly yelling about her job and how it gives her +50 in feminism, sexiness, & veganism or some bullshit when she's just a privileged, spoiled twat. I have a problem with her.
>>
>>9361626
>>9361649
When did she throw a fit about it?
>>
>>9361547
they do RuffleCon and scattered small evemts that 1-3 people show up for

there wasn't anything planned last ConnectiCon except the unofficial swap meet, which had a FUCKHUGE turnout. it's just not a very social comm
>>
File: 1479529324106.png (104KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1479529324106.png
104KB, 500x376px
>>9361599
>a bank account
What could go wrong
>>
>>9361655
>>9361688
>>9361697

Agreed about looking better in person. Didn't they win the coord contest? The twin was cute.
>>
A girl showed up to my comm's Valentine card exchange wearing a $20 maid dress and nothing on her feet. She smelled so bad... literally walking around with her stinking bare feet... she looked so filthy... I guess this is what we get for having a meetup at a con...
>>
>>9362119
My first reaction was "what the fuck?!" but then I read
>having a meetup at a con
Yeah... that's pretty much what you get for having a meetup at a con. Especially one that doesn't require tickets or a reservation.
>>
>>9361265
imagine being this new
>>
is this the local comm thread or the Arizona thread? for christs sake why do the Mormons have so much drama
>>
>>9362297
>Arizona
>Mormons
>not Utah

u ok anon?
>>
>>9362297
Dom=\=AZ
She's an international lolcow how new are you
Also
>Mormons
What?
>>
>>9362381
To be fair, if Utah comes first for Mormons, Arizona is second, but like there are no active Mormons in the comm afaik

>Mormon parents fucking love lolita
>so modest
>eat that shit up
>covering those shoulders
>covering those knees
>hell yeah hell yeah
>>
>>9362387
>Mormon parents fucking love lolita
think what you will about mormons the idea of them getting excited over anything but God and sister-wives is pretty cute
>>
>>9362063
In the ita thread. I know cgl can be tough love but she tried to argue against every bit of concrit she was given.
>>
>>9362377
have you ever fucking been to arizona
>>
>>9362381
half this thread is AZ comm members and it's not just about dom? pull your head out??
>>
>>9362460
3 posts out of 300 are about some random AZ girl and the majority of the rest is Domi and how she's taking her shit fest to another comm and no one there wants her either. But totally an AZ thread though right? Your a dumb ass. I'm not even in America and can see this.
>>
>>9362507
*Dom not Domi not sure why it auto corrected to that
>>
>>9362071
In their defense, CT is a pretty big state compared to the rest of New England. I imagine it's probably a pain in the ass trying to put meets together. I feel like city-specific comma do a bit better in terms of activity although I understand some states might have lolitas so sparsely scattered it would be hard for that.
>>
>>9362507
>Your a dumb ass
>>
>>9362392
just watched a documentary interviewing one of Warren Jeffs's escaped wives and i have to say, if lolita can bring joy to any Mormon's life i wish them the best. their community is fucked up.

>inb4 "Warren Jeffs is not representative of normal Mormons"
nigga anon specifically mentioned sister-wives so we're talking FLDS, and Short Creek itself is on the goddamn AZ border. ex-FLDS getting into the comm is possible
>>
>>9362528
trolling is a art
>>
>>9362297
Umm Utah is the Mormon capital. Only the east side of Phoenix (mainly Mesa and Gilbert) are Mormon. The rest it's mostly Mexicans. Unless you're in paradise valley or Scottsdale. Then it's Scientology. I think Texas may have more wide spread Mormons then Arizona.

>>9362387 there are active Mormons in the comm. they just are not verbal about their religious preference like most sane Mormons are.
>>
>>9362507
Tbf a good part of the thread is about New England not traveling for fucks to other meets because no one wants to talk with New Jersey.
>>
File: wendybird internally screaming.gif (644KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
wendybird internally screaming.gif
644KB, 500x580px
>>9362671
>they're not verbal about their religious preference like most sane Mormons are
>the religion's whole prerogative is to proselytize at any given opportunity
>every single member strongly encouraged to spread the good word
>>
>>9348531
not anon you responded to but,
>Live in Bris
>Aunt and Grandma just moved from Melb to Adelaide
>Was thinking of seeing if I could join in on a few meets when I come to visit mid-year. Maybe make some new friends.
>Welp. Nup.
>>
>>9353952
Fucking this! I am sick of being the devils advocate in my comm because I have to keep reminding people and tactfully guiding them out of their dumb ideas. Please, if you want to do themed meets organise at least a month prior and take into consideration peoples personal style and ability to join in. No one wants to feel excluded from the fun because the theme wasn't broad enough to encompass their style, or because they couldn't afford to whip together extra pieces for the theme. Sure it is true people don't have to join in with the theme, but the theme is what makes theme'd events fun so make it easier for everyone to join in.

Meanwhile:
>Have this one queen bee in comm
>Always trying to do OTT meetups
>"Lets do OTT meet up anon!!! I think everyone is wanting one!!"
>comm is essentially comprised of newfags, students/ poorfags and casuals.
>me: erm I don't think it would be best, I don't think everyone would have OTT stuff, myself included..
>Don't make me lol anon! You have the biggest wardrobe out of all of us!!
>fucking fine... I always have to loan my close friend shit for these dumb OTT meets anyways so whats fucking new (we are both daily lolitas with boring casual wardrobes).
>event comes, we have spent days embroidering details on blouses we hand made to match our coords to make them more "OTT" (cause poorfag uni students). Still doesn't look OTT but whatever we look good.
>get a message from host an hour before the meet: "hey anon I got the time of the event wrong, can you come an hour earlier? I'm already here"
>FFS
>middle of summer, we want to die.
>get to meet at shitty location.
>host is wearing a shit tier tea length underskirt under the 'meh' tier dress she has worn for 2 meetups in a row, with a shit un-natural coloured bob wig, flower crown and a not even lolita blouse. No petticoat.
>newfags didn't want to come because they were intimidated by OTT.
>Other friend didn't come because they would be under-dressed.
>kill me.
>>
My comm is pretty quiet. There's another comm about 3 hours away, but it doesn't seem I qualify to join since I don't live in the state/area. I'd love to organize an event with maybe just one or two people. The problem is, the first real meetup I went to, I didn't really click with any of the girls there. So I guess I'll have to stick with being a lonelita.
>>
Hey anons i need some advice, what are peoples thoughts oncreating private events on comm pages? Is this common practice? Just to be clear, i dont mind people hosting pri ate events just for friends, me and me close friends do it all the time but i am unsure if it is appropriate to organise them on the comm page. I feel like they should just organise it through their own means or in a private pm chat or something. Thoughts? I am new to modding and just feel like the page should be for comm meets only.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.