[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WCS Main body says fuck you to Butler and her ass buddies sucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170203-130648.png (366KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170203-130648.png
366KB, 1440x2560px
WCS Main body says fuck you to Butler and her ass buddies sucking off cons and making was look like shit.

Butler tries to blame her horrible management and horrible usage of funds on Japan.

tldr:
BUWHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHA
>>
How many bridges do you have to burn to reach the not even the main branch can get us into a con stage.
>>
Tell us how you really feel WCS US. I wonder if JP knows they just handed out their emails?
>>
>WCS wants attractive, impressive cosplayers
>American judges are fat ugly women who just vote for other fat ugly women
>"Uh... can we please go back to AX when they gave us good cosplayers? No? Oh, okay... we'll keep in touch..."

Conflict of interests. American WCS peeps need to get their shit together.
>>
>>9342185
Geez, this is some bitters and salt. If I was WCS Japan and I saw this unprofessional dribble I'd dump them altogether.
>>
>>9342683
What con do they use as a qualifier now? AX seems like the most logical choice. That or something like SDCC
>>
I'm surprised it took this long.
>>
>>9342773

Thats what they're doing.
>>
>>9342842
Good. Considering WCS is connected with the Japanese government they'd want to keep up appearances. The US organisers sound like they're treating this quite childishly.
>>
>the alumni

I didn't know past winners had any say in what goes on? Is this why all of them suddenly turned into stuck up snobs after they won the trip?
>>
>>9342683
This is it exactly. Look at previous winners from US. All fatties. Their costumes are nice, but being a professional cosplayer is 1 part costume 1 part model.even with a perfect costume, youre still 50/100 because you're fat
>>
>>9342905
I doubt they have very much say beyond the local competitions with judging.

However, alumni usually get some sort of invitation from WCS Japan to come back and participate for publicity purposes I believe. There's a few different packages available for those going: the participants, media, family. Wouldn't be surprised if there's one for alumni too. I'm not entirely sure what they'd do but it's possible they'd also go and do stuff like meet the mayor and local prefecture government. They might also go to some events like the theme park and church for photos.
>>
>>9342905
Yes, up until now the US contest has been run by past team members.
>>
>>9343199
Originally it bounced from convention to convention who did not know how to run a masquerade type event. The people currently in charge of WCSUS, Cupcake Cosplay, decided to create an organization to work as a mediator between the cons and WCS Japan after their experience with the contest.

It worked alright for a couple years and then they started completely slacking off on working between the conventions and WCS Japan and giving events information they needed to successfully promote the events.
>>
>>9343269
Your timeline makes no sense. Cupcake didn't win until 2013 but WCS had already implemented prelims by then. Someone was running things state side and it wasn't cupcake.
>>
>>9343343

Supposedly WCS Japan were the ones who wanted multiple preliminaries since the US was so large.
>>
>>9342806
AX is their best bet because it's big and AX won't turn down free money (and another event to charge people for unless it's integrated into the masq which they already charge for)

SDCC won't take them because there's just no room in the schedule or location for it if they don't throw down a shitload of cash. there's also no way for contestents to get badges unless they get a special way in and i doubt SDCC is going to let that
>>
>>9343343
>Someone was running things state side and it wasn't cupcake.
It was Laura Butler who called the shots. She repped years back during the first time US got the chance to compete. But I'm pretty sure this post confirms that she's been demoted or removed entirely from the organization.
>>
>>9348290
Haha, finally. She was powertripping for years without any idea how to run events.
>>
>>9342185
I wanna see past pics of US winners
>>
>>9342844
Just in time for Trump's administration...
>>
File: Cupcake Cosplay.jpg (112KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cupcake Cosplay.jpg
112KB, 600x900px
>>9348346
Cupcake Cosplay; 2013
>>
File: Something Clever Cosplay.jpg (68KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Something Clever Cosplay.jpg
68KB, 500x750px
>>9348346
Something Clever Cosplay, 2015
>>
>>9348430
>>9348431

I was expecting landwhales. These are just the kind of moderately unattractive girls who get good at craftsmanship because there's no coasting on faces and bodies like those.
>>
>>9348431
>>9348451
the one in white is the only one who competed in 2015, not the one in front
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.