[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Colossalcon General Sandusky, OH thread! Let's chat all,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Colossalcon General
Sandusky, OH thread!

Let's chat all, who's going?!?!?
Some topics:

4 chan meetup ( was a blast last year)
Costume team ups
Party schedules
Room and ride sharing.

I am so freaking excited!!!!
>>
>>9337324
Event is June 1st thru the 4th

Who is going from here.... By far my favorite con!
>>
I'll be there as always, smashed day and night
>>
>>9338286
Fuck yes! You got a room or staying off site?
>>
>>9339355
Got a room. I wouldn't go to Colossal if I had to stay offsite
>>
>>9339752
Lol you got room for one more? I make bank in finance. I'll sleep on the fucking floor Friday and SAT night.

Name your price!
>>
>>9337324
What is a good day for everyone to meet up? Saturday?
>>
Is on site housing for this con competitive? How fast does it sell out?
>>
>>9339772
Yea. They are usually sold out two or three days into the con for the next year! It's virtually impossible to get a room.
>>
>>9339772
Last year I found a room to crash on the 4 chan colossalcon thread... As well as many other people. One of the main reasons I wanted to get this thread going early!
>>
File: 1476757384114.jpg (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1476757384114.jpg
11KB, 256x256px
>>9339757
not my room m80 and I know it's full as of now so I'm afraid I can't help you
>>
>>9339772
Im ready to not get a 2018 room when they fuck up the booking system with a retarded lottery system. What is hard about blacking out dates and opening them up a few months after the con? Bigger, better cons do just that.
>>
>>9339780
>>9339792
>>9340864
Do offsite rooms sell out quickly also/ are they worth it? I read about how the public transit to the resort is pretty good
>>
>>9339772
this past year people were lining up during the con to buy the rooms, and the people at the front of the lines bought like 10 rooms and basically bought out all the rooms so they could scalp it to people later.
>>
File: 1452207829392.jpg (35KB, 515x272px) Image search: [Google]
1452207829392.jpg
35KB, 515x272px
I still need a room but i'm working on cosplay and i'm excited to party
>>
>>9341316
I was in the line and there was a limit of two rooms per person so no, I don't think that people did that. Maybe people from the same group lined up together, but they still had to wait in that godforsaken line. There was a girl on one side of me who was really young and diabetic and didn't have her test stuff or anything with her. People got awful sunburns because they got suddenly moved outside. My friend who was in line with me got a bad migraine and ended up going home and not coming back for the rest of the con. It wasn't a scam, there just straight up were not enough rooms to go around. Some people did get them by calling in on monday. But yeah I really don't understand why they cant just release the room block all at once on a day after the con like normal cons do. the lottery concept is ridiculous.
>>
>>9341337
also some girl in a harley cosplay tried to cut in front of me after like hour 3. bitch no
>>
>>9341338
That's when you lay a bitch out lol
>>
I'm going, Wednesday - Sunday. Gonna bring tons of booze and hopefully some weeds.
I just gotta start on my cosplay.

>>9340864
Yeah I heard about that! Are they really doing a lottery system? I hope not, I'd much prefer to stand in line for 5 hours.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.