[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Day Gift Exchange 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 33

File: abird.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
abird.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Santa's Helper returns as Captain Coopid to bring us white day. Sign up here!

http://pastebin.com/1tgWigUr

REQUIREMENTS:
> Send your items by the mailing deadlines.
> Email the organizer your mailing receipt(s)
> POST PICTURES in thread on CGL with Unique ID number
> Use only initials of the names when trying to communicate on the thread

Tentative Dates:
Deadline to Sign up: February 5 at 11:59 PM
Assignments will be out: February 11

>Be aware of International Mailing Restrictions especially when it comes to food

More guidelines/FAQ coming soon!
>>
Had an issue with this exchange last year that made me bitter and not want to do secret santa, but then I felt sad that I didn't do that so now my ass is crawling back. SH, please please don't abandon us like last year's WD anon did. I don't think there were actually too too many people who had issues but I know there were a couple people in the last thread last year who were still trying to get in contact with them (myself included) and they just never responded.
>>
>>9332063
Don't worry. Santa's Helper has two White Day helpers they said.
>>
Excited for this, though I feel bad for being unable to send cards due to stuff at home. I'm excited to go through the panic all over again.
>>
Are the people who sent crappy gifts the last time on some kind of blacklist now? (Like the girl who sent an old cookbook and used nail polish....)
>>
I'm still waiting on the one Secret Santa package I signed up for so I'm guess I'm waiting to seewhether it'll come or not to decide whether I should join this. But the fact that there's more regulations in play does kind of reassure me, I hope the event goes well at any rate!
>>
>>9332639
I hope those people get paired with each other so they can enjoy each other's shitty gifts.
>>
Santa's Helper , I need your mail for something important !
>>
I just signed up! I got two wonderful gifts from the Secret Santa, and sent out two gifts that I think were well received, so I'm going to try my luck again! Plus I signed up to send a grinched anon (in the White Day exchange) a gift.
>>
I signed up! I've not done it before but I offered to provide links to my feedback on egl and LM
>>
File: 2.png (1B, 486x500px)
2.png
1B, 486x500px
I'm sorry for reposting here, but I'm going to repost this so my giftees can see it.
I have good news!!
Uncle T, it seems to be that your present was delivered to you! Did you like it? I'm really hoping you do, Imma still send you more stuff later. Please post a picture later if you can.
JW, your package is in IL now very near you! Hopefully you get it soon!
YL, for some reason the tracking of your package isn't showing in CAN, but I'm sure it is on its way. Please wait a little bit more!
>>
File: 21314.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
21314.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Ooo I might finally sign up this year! I wanted to do the Secret Santa but I was moving in November and it was just a busy time for me.

dumb questions

Do you have to use tracking? If yes then I can only ship to Canada/USA then since overseas tracked is really ridiculous in my country (canada). Just want to know so I know what I can put on the form later.

How well received is handmade stuff? I promise I make decent quality stuff and it isnt regretsy tier
>>
>>9333521
You don't have to use tracking if it costs a lot but you do have to provide a mailing receipt as proof (aka just a receipt saying you paid for postage to giftee's address)

Handmade for a bigger event like Christmas was iffy but for a smaller event for this I don't see why not?
>>
>>9333458
the xmas thread is still active, might be better to keep things separate.
>>
File: benman.png (1B, 486x500px)
benman.png
1B, 486x500px
>tfw you want to participate, but your only interest is Fallout and you don't want to make gifting too rough
C'est la vie, maybe next year.
>>
>>9333693
OK cool sounds good! I can keep the receipt and a copy of the customs form I have to fill out to send for proof.
>>
>>9332035
I feel like a moron but when it asks "Husband/Waifu" on the form, does it mean your 2D waifu or like if you are male or female or what? I'm sorry that's probably obvious but I'm confused
>>
>>9335023
Your particular favorite characters anon
>>
>>9335023
What >>9335033 said. I put my favorite characters from both animes and general fandoms just to cover bases and give people more to choose from.
>>
>>9332639
I hadn't heard of that, what happened?
>>
>>9335033
>>9335086
Thanks, I figured but I didn't wanna send the wrong thing.
>>
File: 1484704262644.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1484704262644.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>9335112
>>
>>9334908
I mean if you're open to getting chocolates and craft supplies (I'm assuming you're here for the cosplay aspect) then I think you should! Or even just cute cards!
>>
>>9332035
>Whitelisted Anons: Can sign up for up to 4 gifts and 5 cards. Otherwise the limit for those who are not on the Whitelist: Up to $20 worth of Gifts and 2 Cards

How do we know if we were whitelisted or not? Is it just a question of if we participated in the secret santa and didn't grinch?
>>
>>9335139
I think you'd have to ask the coordinator. Or just submit your form and wait until they contact you.
>>
I just submitted my form. I'm so excited! It is my first exchange. I was a lurker in the other thread exchanges and now I can't wait to have my assignments and buy cute stuff for them.
>>
>>9335128
yea this person 100% needs to be banned forever from these
>>
>>9335128
what a piece of shit
>>
Aaand done ! I can't wait to prepare stuff for my giftees <3
>>
>>9335156
Same!! I have an friend that always participates in the secret santa exchanges and I end up missing them, so I'm excited to finally get to do this.
>>
>*Warning the form is still under construction until Jan 28
Is it still under construction? What about the guidelines/faq? Sorry for the dumb question, I just want to make sure I don't fuck anything up by signing up now, even if it says the form can be updated later
>>
Can anyone confirm whether or not ERD is banned? It looks like she scammed at least 3 people.
>>
Hi all! Uhh.. just giving a little intro/update?
I'm one of Captain Coopid (aka Neon/Santa's Helper)'s helpers.

At the moment I can't really give much in the way of update because myself and the other helper are both waiting on updates as well regarding any possible bans, the whitelist, etc.

I also don't know if/when the sign-up sheet will be updated. If you're worried about not having enough time to sign-up because of waiting for the form to be updated, I'd suggest just filling it out as is and waiting to be contacted for corrections/confirmation that everything is good.
>>
Is there a deadline for mailing out the items yet? I want to participate but I'm busy until after a certain date and just want to make sure I have time to get my stuff for my giftee
>>
Just submitted my form, and I'm super-pumped. This is my first exchange on /cgl/ because I'm shy and a damned lurker.
>>
just signed up! very excited to see who i get matched with.
>>
Is there a price point limit/bracket this time around?
>>
>>9332035
I'm super shy but I'd love to make a couple cards and what-not!
Being a first timer, what exactly is expected in these besides chocolates?
>>
>>9337925
>Whitelisted Anons: Can sign up for up to 4 gifts and 5 cards
>Otherwise the limit for those who are not on the Whitelist: Up to $20 worth of Gifts and 2 Cards

The price points are $10 or $20 worth of gifts.

>>9337955
White Day seems to be more fandom oriented than Christmas. More or less people sign up expecting to getting merchandise for their husbando / waifu / OTP / Fandom but you can also give out items that cater to any Jfashion/cosplay interest they show.
>>
>>9338071
Is it really more fandom oriented? Cause I already submitted mine and I don't even watch anime/cosplay, mine is very lolita oriented...
>>
>>9338269
Don't worry my man, I made mine more lolita oriented too.
>>
File: 1477677694817.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1477677694817.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>9338269
>>9338278
It doesn't have to be, no. It's just what the form focuses on since Christmas was more Jfashion/Cosplay oriented but you could add fandom stuff to it. The same is for this, it's more focused on waifu/husbando (since there's a whole section for it) but you can add Jfashion/Cosplay to it as well in the "Tell us about yourself" section.

That way your match has options to fall back on if they can't find fandom stuff or you don't have any listed.
Just like some matches might get you Cosplay/Jfashion stuff instead of fandom.

But just saying, this is all my interpretation of it. This is my first White Day event helping out with, I'm far more familiar with the Christmas ones. I just wanted to step up since Captain Coopid hasn't been available to answer basic questions.
>>
You know what really pisses me off? People out there who were grinched and left without any attention or guidance in the Christmas thread.
>>
>>9339370
same
>>
>>9339370
>>9339507
Santa's Helper / Captain Coopid is aware. I let them know about the situation and asked them to get in contact ASAP about it. I wish I could help otherwise but I don't have access to that information.
>>
I was going to sign up this year but there are two things that made me change my mind
-focusing more on fandoms than jfash
-not as detailed google form as previous events

Like seriously, you couldnt even add a little sub-section for additional notes? baka famalam
>>
>>9342033
Christmas is the big event. White Day is just a little fun thing tossed together.
>>
>>9342033
Tell us about yourself is the place for additional notes?
>>
>>9342033
I did white day last year and it's literally always been about fandoms and husbandos.
>>
I signed up but I think it would probably be a good idea if I'll remove myself from the list since it's more fandom-oriented. Is there a way to do that?
>>
>>9343945
>>9342033
I really don't get this. The first thing it asks for is husbando/waifu so how do you suddenly realize "Oh this is for fandom? Well I don't want it then." Especially when you've already completed the form.
>>
this is only the second year we have done it, and it does not HAVE to be for fandom things. both my matches last year were lolitas, one crafted me accessories and the other sent brand. just state your preferences when signing up, be open to what may come, and don't make a big deal out of it.
>>
>>9339370
Same here. I'm pretty sure my Santa grinched several other people as well as me, and I'd like to make sure they're blacklisted before immediately moving on to another event.
>>
>>9343994
I think Santa's Helper flaked out on SS and White Day desu, we haven't heard from her recently and she's missing deadlines (the form says it's under construction but would be finalized on Jan 28th). Should have let someone else run White Day.
>>
>>9344163
Should someone else start from the beginning, then? The deadline is in a few hours and this is dead and messy as hell
>>
>>9345019
I was interested in it running it before but at this point people are still (understandably) upset over Secret Santa stuff and it's so late I feel like it might be better to let it die and hope that it goes better next year. Perhaps if I could get info from Santa's Helper it might be worth it (the current White Day sign ups as well actual grinch data from SS), but she's MIA, not even responding to emails about SS stuff.
>>
I think I am going to withdraw my app. Things are a bit too sketchy and I don't like the lack of communication.
>>
I just signed up for this. I'm hoping things will go smoothly.
>>
>>9345106
I think I will too.

>>9343945
It emailed me a link to change my answers but not to revoke it, so I'm just going to fill it with blank info and a little note saying I changed my mind.
>>
>>9345106
How do you withdraw your app?
>>
I wish the anon who did WD last year did this one too ...
>>
>>9345269
I just did what this anon did >>9345229

Filled in all my answers with "withdrawing my app" and wrote a more detailed explanation for why in the notes
>>
>>9345302
Shit, I deleted that e-mail.

Welp. Hope this works out :^)
>>
>>9345298
Didn't they flake too? I might be confused but I thought they did later in the event.
>>
>>9345039
What if someone else does Black Day instead, like an anon suggested in the secret santa thread? It's in april, I'm sure it could start from scratch, but how things have gone so far for WD and the grinch check I'm not sure if gulls would even want to participate in another of these until christmas...
>>
>>9345366
If this dies (it miiight still make a come back?), then that seems like a good idea, otherwise I feel like it's too many exchanges (successful or otherwise) in a row.
>>
well shoot, I just signed up, and now I'm seeing that santa's helper anon is flaking out here as well as the xmas SS? the pain of the grinched is so real rn
>>
This would be my first time participating and I have one question to ask you gulls. Is there generally certain shops to avoid due to a time frame? For example, should I be hesitant to order from taobao or even ali because the item might take too long to arrive? How long would be too long of a wait?
>>
>>9345366
i am a grinched anon who did not sign up for WD but would love to do BD. my hope in the general goodness of seagulls is barely dented
>>
Some salty assed ungrateful bitches up in this thread. Maybe you guys should make a set-up thread next time and propose ways to improve this instead of depending on two or three gulls to sort this out all the time.
>>
>>9345611
Are you blind? Other anons had offered to lead WD so that SH didn't have to do everything but they went ahead and did it (see >>9342652). Anons are upset because of the lack of communication on BOTH threads. I'm sure a few are more than willing to help if they just had access to the fucking information.
>>
>>9345611
Idiot
>>
>>9345366
Actually I'm the one who suggested Black Day and offered to run it but when Santa's Helper stepped up I decided to help them as well.

Unfortunately I haven't heard from them since the 1st so as I told the Secret Santa people, I'm just as in the dark as you.

However, since sign-ups for White Day ended.. well, yesterday, If I haven't heard from Santa's Helper in a day or two regarding it I don't mind stepping up to do Black Day. I've never run an event like this before but I'm confident in being able to because I have the time to work on it during the day and when I get home instead of relying on weekends or a few days here and there like the original Secret Santa person who flaked.

I'm still considering it but as it stands not without having any access to SH's data I'd have to start from scratch so I'd ask for this data:

>seller feedback (ebay, lacemark, even FB sales groups)
>good seller feedback unlocks multiple gifts / higher gift tier (I want to stick to the $10 or $20 options)
>no feedback equals 1 $10 gift and 2 cards (subject to change)

Because I'm limited I'd have to restrict the amount of gifts to a certain number but with so many dropping cash on Christmas I don't expect this to be a big event anyway.

If any of this sounds alright to you all, please let me know and I'll figure some things out while I wait to see if Santa's Helper comes around in the next few days.
>>
>>9345328
I got griched on one of my WD exchanges and I got cute gifts from anons and WD anon too
She/He was pretty active on email
>>
>>9345876
See >>9332063
>>
Honestly I get people's frustration but I hope SH is ok? It doesn't seem like them to just drop off the planet like that.
>>
>>9347583
From the email I was accidentally left off the mailing list for on the 3rd, SH was sick and was working full time. She wasn't when Christmas was going on so she had more time to reply.

I sent them an email yesterday (and so has the other helper) but there's been no reply yet.

If nothing happens by the weekend I'll step up to start Black Day if there's any interest for it. That'll give anyone who still wants to participate until April 14th as a deadline for the event.
>>
>>9348005
Yo I'm back.

Only things I have to offer is apologies and no excuses for lack of communication. I let the fatique catch me before I made the responsible choice to delegate and share the info with my two wonderful workers Drunk Eros and Heart Sprite.

We are working on exchanging documents and duties right now.

I'm extending the signup deadline to 9th. But if you wish to drop out, I am sending out a Confirmation email that you can respond to if you wish to drop out.
>>
>>9348485
Otherwise I am planning for assignments to be sent out as scheduled on the 14th and everything should run smoothly.

This will not happen again. Especially since there are 2 more people, reliable ones at that, that can help me now.

Here is an FAQ that Heartsprite created, hopefully it should answer you questions.
http://pastebin.com/t9ZXuPen

There are new deadlines for domestic and international shipping and clearer guidelines.
>>
File: 28-capture_16042008_021544.png (16KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
28-capture_16042008_021544.png
16KB, 512x448px
>>
File: 1475589197946.png (171KB, 431x539px) Image search: [Google]
1475589197946.png
171KB, 431x539px
>>9348485
>>9348593
This is much better and more organized! Thanks for pulling through! I'll see if I can sign up later today.
>>
Just signed up, fingers crossed all goes well
>>
File: 60511834.jpg (52KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
60511834.jpg
52KB, 600x400px
>>9348485
>>9348593
Loving that FAQ!
I'm glad to see you're back and everything's back on track.
>>
Some of you guys wanted to withdraw, that's great, but you neglected to tell me who you were.

So you will all get a confirmation email sent out in the morning, respond to me if you wish to drop out.

Otherwise, there are a few more hours to sign up. There is more vetting and security measures to catch grinches this time around.
>>
>>9350756
Can we have an email to confirm participation instead? It would mean only people still interested and checking their emails would respond, therefore eliminating those most likely to grinch anyway
>>
>>9350805
Working on it and I'm also including your whitelist status.

So after I finish the whitelist, my helpers will double check the emails for any text cut offs and then it will be sent. I'm estimated tmr noon pst.

Meanwhile, matching has already started. You should know your assignments by the 14th, hopefully.
>>
I apologize, your whiteday status is in white due my attempts to make the text super fancy.

Highlight it to read it.
>>
If you signed up for antigrinch and got your giftees all their gifts before the deadline shouldn't you be white listed?
>>
>>9351236
There was an error with the Excel formula that calculated Whitelist status. Please check your emails to see if you received a correction from me.

If you don't see anything in your inbox, please contact Captain Coopid about your Whitelist status because they'll be able to assist you better.
>>
>>9351236
I have not had the chance to append the list with that data but if you sign up for Anti Grinch Secret Santa, you are on the whitelist. I will email you with that update.
>>
The people who sent out their gifts super super late aren't allowed to participate in this, correct?
>>
>>9351995
Yes, for the super super late ones, they are banned from the next event. But if they join and successfully complete the anti-grinch assignments, the ban can be revoked.
>>
Gosh darnit, get back from a work trip and forgetting to check CGL and miss the deadline, feelsbadman. I'll try and get in one of these one of these times! I love seeing what others got.
>>
Don't forget to confirm your email before the 14th or else we will drop you from the event!
>>
>>9353534
I confirmed but I didn't get an email back, is it normal ?
>>
>>9353534
If we're whitelisted do we have to confirm?
>>
>>9354048
You have to confirm that the email containing your sign-up information is correct, yes. If you want to change/add anything, that would be the time to do so as well.
>>
>tfw bid on some cheap popular anime items hoping to gift them
Hope matches go out soon!
>>
>>9353534
I sent back an email with some changes. I didn't actually confirm anything though. Would I still need to send a follow up or is my reply enough?
>>
>>9353733
Yes. It's simpler for us to email those who have not confirmed.
>>
>white day

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>9355113
Better to confirm just to be sure.
>>
>>9356322
Don't be a summerfag so early in the year.
>>
Will matches be out by tonight?
Or are they already out???
>>
>>9356729
Matches are not out yet, sorry. Both me and the other helper are currently matching and we hope to be done soon.
>>
>>9348593
Why is the international ship date later than the domestic ship date? I get that the international grinch check is later to accommodate longer shipping times, but that combined with a delayed ship date pushes back grinch check so far. The organizers ditched SS so fast I doubt they're really going to bother with grinch checks in mid April, and these threads will be gone by then.
>>
>>9356409
>fag

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!
>>
>>9357273
Confirmed
>>
Has anyone heard from SH? DrunkEros, Captain Coopid? She appeared in Christmas thread telling us she was going to fix everything, but then she just disappeared again leaving us with no information at all. It's been a week now. God, is that this fucking difficult to prepare blacklists and assign grinched anons to those who are willing to help.
>>
>>9357360
>>9356747
DE just posted yesterday.
>>
>>9357391
SH is Neon Elf, not Drunk Eros, and I'm not speaking of White Day, I'm speaking of anons from Christmas thread who STILL haven't received ANY information regarding blacklists, grinchlists and new gifts assignments.
>>
>>9357402
You should mail Captain Coopid. that's SH
>>
>>9357360
>>9357402
Captain Cupid or Santas Helper or whatever please acknowledge us in the Christmas thread, this is incredibly frustrating.
>>
It's almost the 16th and no info on the matches yet, what's going on?
>>
>>9358317
CC said that they've run into some logistical issues their currently sorting out with matches.
>>
>>9358330
Ah, that makes sense! I wonder if it'll affect the mailing deadlines, though
>>
>>9358317
Everyone had to confirm their applications by midnight on the 14th and those who didn't were dropped. Any matches we made with those people we had to remove and reassign yesterday.

The bulk of the matching has been done, so don't worry!
>>
Matches are done, emails just need to be proof checked to make sure that everyone's information is accurate.
>>
>>9358804
Great ! Can't wait to get my matches
>>
>>9358804
*constanly refreshing my mail*
>>
>>9358804
Does this include the emails to the grinched for Secret Santa?
>>
>>9359122
No, that's next on my list.
>>
Got my assignment email! Excited to start shopping!
>>
Got my match too, mega excite
>>
File: 1476340519099.gif (244KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476340519099.gif
244KB, 300x300px
Already shopping!
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 880x1140px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 880x1140px
Wow, can I just at that whoever did the matches did a really good job, I share so much in common, and legit want to be friends with this person.
>>
Just a general question for those who signed up: if you gave permission to release your email, would you rather be emailed questions or would you rather your gifter post questions in the thread?
>>
>>9359236
Helpers did the matching so they've got good tastes
>>
>>9359247
Honestly both are fine for me
>>
>>9359247
if the email is on there, they gave their permission to be directly contacted
>>
To give you guys an estimate, about 40 people signed up for this round. Stats will be up much later.
>>
>>9359288
I understand that. This did originate on a public forum, and they may get some excitement out of checking the thread.
>>
>>9359310
You could always jusy use it to send tracking numbers.
>>
SH from NSW, Australia - you were kind of vague in your wishlist! Are there any colors/themes that you prefer? And what kind of food items do you like?
>>
L from VIC, just letting you know that I've started shopping for you!
>>
DS from WA, you listed ANCL, did you mean ACNL? I hope so because I'd love to pick out some cute Animal Crossing merch!
>>
MO from AZ -- what is BTS? What does it stand for? I'd love more info on what this is, b/c it seems to be what you're most into. Also, how many pieces of ATS's punpun line do you own (if any?)

JG from NV -- fave MGS title/character? Anyone/thing you don't like? Can you have metal on your hair accessories (such as an alligator clip or metal hairband,) or will that also cause an allergic reaction?

KM from NV -- do you have a preference for tea? Floral, black, taken with milk, oolong, etc? Any kind of flavour you'd like to avoid? Also, what is "galra"?
>>
>>9359555
Another anon, but BTS is most likely the korean boy group
Your matches sound nice, have fun shopping for them!
>>
>>9359557
oh jesus, and here I was thinking it was an abbreviation for an anime or game or something! Thanks anon, I'll look em 'up -- the last time I dipped a toe into boyband fandom was when I was 13 and wrote nsync fanfiction
>>
>>9359559
...I just realized that came off as super-condescending. Just wanna clarify that I meant that in a nostalgic way.
>>
File: image.png (128KB, 348x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128KB, 348x303px
>>9359555
KM here! I love floral and rich teas like rose or earl gray. I'm not big on chai or heavily spiced teas. Galra is an alien race in the Voltron cartoon series. They look like giant purple cats.
>>
>>9359555
JG here! I'd have to say MGS4 is probably my favorite, Solid Snake, Meryl, and Sniper Wolf are high favorites, Otacon is a precious boy who needs protection. Don't think I hate anyone enough to list. Haven't had too many issues with metal hair clips, thankfully. The worst allergies seem to flare up from earrings, metal wise.
>>
>>9359575
oh thank god, I wouldn't know what to do if you were mostly into the big boss & friends half of the timeline
>>
>>9359564
ooh, your taste in tea sounds real similar to mine! And good to know about giant purple space cats; I'll look more into this Voltron dealio(n)
>>
JC from Australia- Already bought you something hehe. I'm pretty sure you already have this item, but hopefully you don't mind adding another of it to your collection. I've always admired your itabags!
>>
>>9359473
I did, damn my dyslexia. I'm so excited!
>>
Got my match today and holy hell they were so much more thorough than I was that I feel bad... I just named a single character for my husbando, they gave details of multiplle...

whoever has me (el dub), feel free to email me if you need more details about anything oops
>>
>>9359626
That might have been me. I really went over the top; I hope it didn't overwhelm anyone. I think just naming a husbando is fine though? I didn't have any trouble finding things for my match even though they only listed a few things.
>>
>>9359628
I think the more info the better. I'm not op anon but I also gave nearly no details now that I think about it...
>>
>>9359620
Oh wow, that was fast! I don't mind multiples at all, thank you!!
>>
>>9359620
>>9359634
Me again, just wanted to say sorry if my comments were a bit short, didn't really want to give you too many requirements or anything!
>>
File: 1426816379877.jpg (43KB, 499x492px) Image search: [Google]
1426816379877.jpg
43KB, 499x492px
>>9359626
Same here anon, I like many characters but I only mentioned my husbando, whoops
A-at least I put my fandoms in the more about yourself part
>>
EC from CA, just to be sure, your husbando is the one from the Fate series ? I've already got my eye on some things but I want to be sure.
>>
>>9359405
Oh sorry anon, it's my first White Day event so I wasn't sure what to put down. Anything pinku or pastel coloured would be great :)
>>
>>9359405
Also anything like tea or sweets would be really fun, I have no allergies as well.
>>
>>9359628
I agree, I like that all my matches were very thorough. I hope I gave plenty of info for mine.
>>
>>9359703
Yes, Gil-"bow down to me mongrels"- gamesh from fates is my husbando that I love to bully.
>>
HC from Mexico-- what's your head width? I'm picking out a beret for you but I wanna make sure it'll fit.
>>
>>9359876
Ah, great then ! Also, what food/candy do you like ? Can you eat chocolate, or is it off-limits since it may contain traces of nuts ?
>>
File: tumblr_ngdsygD9to1u3rt52o1_500.gif (688KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngdsygD9to1u3rt52o1_500.gif
688KB, 500x270px
>E from NC
Prepare to be drowned in T&B merch. It's hard not to just package up all the doubles I have in my personal collection and send them to you out of excitement of having another T&B anon in NC.
>>
>>9359959
Also let me know if you mind stuff sent direct to you from Japan (more gifts, longer wait) or if you'd rather get one/two gifts shipped from within the USA that would get to you faster.
>>
>>9359621
Damn gurl, you just opened the flood gates. Do you have a favorite villager?
>>
>>9360065
Oh my gooood. I love all the deer villagers but I'm not opposed to the snooty ones and fashionable ones (if that makes sense).

AB from CA, who's your favorite K-On character?

AR from TX, fave Harvest Moon and/or Professor Layton character?
>>
>>9360132
Mugi is my favorite and Yui is a close second.
>>
>>9359636
No worries, your comments were fine!
>>
>>9359740
>>9359741
No worries! I already started shopping for you. There's going to be definitely a lot of pastel stuff.
>>
>>9360132
AR here! My favorite PL characters are Aurora (PL6) and Melina Whistler, as for HM, Chase and Candace from Animal Parade are ones that come to mind; I'm more partial to Rune Factory ones like Leon. It slipped my mind to mention it in the comments, sorry!
>>
File: Blackwallr.png (143KB, 256x428px) Image search: [Google]
Blackwallr.png
143KB, 256x428px
SP from CA, how much Blackwall stuff do you have already? I just want to make sure I don't get you any dupes.
>>
File: itabag.jpg (443KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
itabag.jpg
443KB, 960x1280px
>>9360285
I have a bit of stuff. (I also have the Blackwall Judgment t-shirt from Bioware and some keychains/charms not featured here.) But duplicates are fine since a lot of itabags feature dupes. I love handmade stuff too if that helps any! I'm super excited, anon.
>>
JM from QC Do you have any favourite birds?

JF from NC
ML from OH
TC from FL
I'm working on your cards and they'll be posted at the end of next week.
>>
KD of MA, just letting you know that I've already started shopping for you and have even ordered some items already! Do you like stationary at all? Any items you don't like?
>>
E from NC, are there any specific skincare ingredients that cause you a bad reaction? Any that you like?
>>
AC from SPA, any favourite Steven Universe characters ?

EC from CA, what merch do you already have for your itabag ? Or are you okay with potentially having doubles ?
>>
>>9360901
That's a pretty difficult question! I own a cockatiel (love their cheek patches!), but I also like very small and chubby birds like lovebirds/chickadees, or big puffy birds like owls and toucans.
>>
>>9359555
Mo here! BTS is a kpop band like that one anon said, I got into them like 2 years ago and i still love them so much ;_;
The only things from ATS that i have are the pun pun stripped tee and the 18x12 Oyasumi print.
>>
File: 1450362148000.png (428KB, 826x351px) Image search: [Google]
1450362148000.png
428KB, 826x351px
>E from NC
>JM from QC
>SH from AUS

I've made little wishlists for each of you of stuff I think you'll like and I'm shopping around now to try and get as much as possible from 1 seller so you each won't get a bunch of packages over the event. I'll have everything purchased next week and try to get the sellers to include the gift IDs.

>J from TX
>L from AUS
I haven't started working on your cards yet but I'll get on that next week and make fandom/interest themed stuff. I'll try to include little lightweight trinkets for you!
>>
>>9361156
I really like Pearl, Blue Diamond and Sapphire !
>>
>>9361418
>JM from QC
I actually purchased your gifts about 5 minutes ago from AliExpress. I included your gift ID in with your name so hopefully that'll help.
I'm sorry I couldn't send you any candy so I tossed in some cute food themed stuff in with the order as well.
I'll send Coopid proof of purchase/shipping when the seller processes and ships in the next 24 hours.
>>
File: 1482729345538.gif (48KB, 200x242px) Image search: [Google]
1482729345538.gif
48KB, 200x242px
Just finished shopping for my matches!
>tfw went overbudget
Welp
>>
File: 1457908835802.gif (1MB, 316x236px) Image search: [Google]
1457908835802.gif
1MB, 316x236px
>>9361973
Don't worry, me too
>tfw
>>
JG of IL - do you like more normie accessories or do you want more Lolita ones?
>>
I ended up getting a lot of red bubble merch, sorry giftees but shipping times were tight and the really cute shit I found ended up taking too long to arrive, even if I sent directly to your addresses.
>>
>>9361472
No worries anon, looking forward to it!
>>
>>9360906
Hey! Sorry didn't see this till now. I love stationery and I'm honestly pretty cool with anything, your call.
>>
SZ from MD, I just got your gifts today! I really hope you liked them, I tried to get more accesories for your outfits- and some other little things for your hobbies! I can still get snacks if you'd like me too! :)
>>
Woo, shit is purchased!
SM from CA, your gifts are purchased (although I'll probably get a few more little goodies to round it out)!
EC from CA and KD from MA, I just purchased two small things to stick in your cards although they're not getting here for a minute. Rest assured your match is on top of stuff though!
>>
>>9363242
Ah I'm so excited. If you see any interesting/weird snacks, send them my way.
>>
>>9363352

You prefer flavor to sugar, right?
>>
>>9363436
Yeah definitely.
>>
>tfw you're worried that the items you ordered won't arrive on time
DHL please don't let me down.
>>
>haven't seen my initials in this thread yet
>was grinched last time I participated in a gift exchange
Slightly nervous.
>>
NN from ONT, I'm working on putting your gift together. I should be able to send it out by the end of the week, hopefully. :)

JM from QC and NS from AB I'll have your cards out this week, too!
>>
>>9363493
I feel you, I haven't seen my initials posted either and while I'm slightly nervous, I'm also fairly optimistic. I think it'll be harder to grinch this time around, plus people could just be busy with the long weekend in Canada and the US.
>>
TG from MA and ME from WA I have your gifts being sent to me this week so I can organize them and they should be shipped to you by Friday! I went overboard with your husbandos and favourite characters so I'm hoping to even it out with some of your general interests.
>>
>>9363505
NN here, thanks for letting me know! I'm looking forward to it!
>>
SM from CA: do you own any MGS print media (books, comics, etc)? How do you feel about Animal Crossing? And I've got a stockpile of various makeup/skincare samples I'd be happy to send along on top of your gift if you're open to it.

AG from AZ: the temptation to send you a dozen Hex Maniac cards is high

ME from WA: how do you feel about socks?

SA from AUS, JR from UK, JG from IL, and SH from AUS, I hope to get some real good cards done and find some sweets that can be mailed without too much hassle. Need more flat chocolates.
>>
PM from Scotland, you listed lots of different Jfash interests, is there a particular one that you like? Also what type of lolita are you? I'm thinking I should get you a few different things since you seem to wear so many styles, or do you prefer one big gift from a particular fashion? I wear alot of Jfash myself and am also a sweet lolita so don't worry, you're in good hands!
>>
AC from Spain, just wondering do you like tea? I can include some fancy teas for you to try in your package. Also is it ok to mark the package as $10 so that you don't have to pay customs?
>>
EC from CA, I just want to make sure since I'm ordering your gift tomorrow, but the Gilgamesh you listed is from the Fate series?

I'll be sending out the cards this week for AB from CA and ME from WA.
>>
EC from CA and L from AUS, your gifts from overseas are purchased ! I'm going to buy some stuff domestically and consolidate everything once the japanese stuff arrives. L, what sort of stationery do you like ? Letter paper, funny/cute erasers, pens, stamps... ?

>>9363493
>>9363509
Me neither, I hope I'm just being paranoid
>>
>>9363480
I just ordered and sent straight to giftees from the sellers. Less time waiting. Means I won't get to personalize anything but I can make up for that at Christmas.
>>
>>9363493
>>9363509
If it makes you feel any better, I signed up for gifting to grinched gulls in this exchange, so at least one person is getting a gift if their match is a flake.
>>
AM from Ontario, they just sent me the tracking to your package, hope you really like it!.

JF from NC do you mind telling me who your faves from Sailor Moon and/or Tiger and Bunny are?

ME from WA I'm working on your card. Hope to send it at the end of the week.
>>
>>9359897
Hi! Thank you much!!! I can't wait, It's the first time I measured my head, it's about 25in
>>
>>9363984
I LOVE tea !
Thank you
>>
>>9363829
AG from AZ here: Do it do it do it do it
>>
>>9364340
JF from NC here! Sailor Uranus and Seiya Kou from Sailor Moon. From Tiger Bunny, Kotetsu(Wild Tiger), Barnaby Brooks Jr, and Yuri Petrov(Lunatic).
>>
>>9364023
LT here-
I don't need any pens, but I love stickers, notebooks, stamps, tape etc

AJ from Japan, ML from the US, JM from Canada
I haven't forgotten you all, I'm still trying to find suitable gifts for your interests.
>>
>>9364773
Great ! By the way, I noticed you refered to yourself as LT but I only have "L" (from VIC, right ?) in the name field, will my parcel get to you despite that ?
>>
>>9364793
Wrong thread?
>>
>>9364795
Yeah, my mistake. Carry on!
>>
>>9364068
>tfw waiting for taobao order to arrive at warehouse
I shouldn't worry too much since shipping to me via DHL takes only a couple of days, but I really want to include a card for my giftee too.
>>
>>9364340
AM here! Can't wait! I'm sure I'll love it. :)
>>
>>9359959
>>9359963
omg just seeing this! E here. And YES, I was absolutely ecstatic to see that I was matched with you. I really have no preference re: gifts from Japan or gifts from the US. Whatever is easiest for you works for me. Best. WD match. Ever.
>>
>>9360916
Hi! E here. Sorry for the late-ish response -- exam hell got me hard the past several days. I'm not allergic to any ingredients that I'm aware of, and I'm open to trying all kinds of new things. I'm not picky in the least. Looking forward to this!
>>
>>9363829
SM from CA here!

I own the MGS2 comic (even though I really don't like Ashley Wood's art style), the MGS2 artbook and game script, Kojima's book about books he's read, and the artbook that came with the HD collection. I'm looking for the MGS4 artbook tho idk how rare it is? Also, any collections of essays about the series is always welcome! I think Boss Fight Books has ones on Metal Gear Solid and Shadow of the Colossus that are appealing?

I love Animal Crossing! Isabelle is super waifu-tier; idk why I didn't put her on my husbando/waifu list tbqh

Please feel free to send any makeup/skincare samples you wanna send my way; I love trying out new products!
>>
>>9365203
Whoops, technical mishap on my end re: Boss Fight Books, I sent you an email
>>
>>9363829
ME from WA Im for them!

>>9364340
Sounds awesome! Im excited :D
>>
>>9364471
Follow up question: do you like getting blank stationary, or just letters on it? The wording was a bit weird in the email list, any clarification would be stellar
>>
>>9364789
Ahh, I must have forgotten to include my surname on the white day registration.

I have a fairly common name, but I'm doubtful the postie wouldn't post it.
I have ID if anything else fails.
>>
File: 3242.gif (268KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
3242.gif
268KB, 500x281px
>>9365168
I got into a bidding war over a T&B seiyuu CD last night and now I'm suddenly hoping that wasn't you or another seagull because they were determined to have it. I was going to grab one to get Kotetsu's seiyuu to autograph it at Animazement.

I'm glad you're okay with Japan goods though because I'm currently bidding on some secondhand goods for you! I'm super excited and glad you feel the same way!
>>
>>9365393
Is it cool if I email you versus clogging this thread with me screaming about T&B? I have MANY things to say, because it wasn't until just now that I realized Hirata and Ueda were going to be at Animazement. (Also, I have a couple questions about your gift ehehe)
>>
>>9365841
Sure! I think my email is on my White Day info but if not let me know and I'll drop it.
>>
>tfw you forgot to mention T&B in your interests and you see all these fans in the thread

Well damn
>>
>>9365926
Don't feel bad, there's a grand total of two of us.
>>
>>9365938
>>9365926
we just seem to be everywhere in the thread because we literally can't shut up, so no worries mate
>>
>>9365268
Stationary with letters on it! Sorry it was badly worded, that's what I get for fumbling through the form right before bed.
>>
>>9365841
Oh let me know if you email because my junk folder has been eating stuff lately and I never think to check it.
>>
>E from NC
Part 1 of your gift has been paid for. I don't think I'll get a shipping number so I sent organizers a screenshot of the purchase/ship-to information.

I got outbid for your other gift so I'll let you know when I find a replacement.
>>
>Please don't forget to send your tracking numbers and/or purchase receipts to any of the listed organizers!

Don't forget this is required for everyone participating in the White Day gift exchange!
>>
Payday is tomorrow. I can finally make the purchases for what I've picked out. Very excited to get the gifts together and cards completed.
>>
AR from TX do you have ACNL?
>>
>>9367362
I do!
>>
>>9363529
TG here, I'm so excited!

SP from CA - Just waiting on the last few pieces of your gifts to arrive! I may ship in two parts if thongs take too long.

DS from WA, E from NC - I'm just waiting on some stickers I ordered and then I can mail out your cards.
>>
>>9367572
*things, goddamnit, things not thongs
>>
>>9361211
Well I hope you don't mind but your gift has got rather more bird and fandom orientated than I originally planned! (I love birds too). I have some things on their way from Japan for you, but I should still be able to ship on time.
>>
>>9363979
hi there anon!
PM from Scotland here
sorry for the late reply, I've not been on /cgl/ for a few days

I would probably prefer mori but I'd be happy with anything you get me really!!
I'm a sweet lolita but I also like classic!
thank you very much!
>>
JR from London

I noticed you put a lot of magical girl animes on your list, Do you also like Sailor Moon?
any games or comics you like as well?
I hope you like what I get you!
>>
>>9369181
Ah sorry anon I never really got into Sailor Moon. I didn't want to overwhelm with my list but if it helps I love Madoka, Sakura, Flying Witch, Kiki's Delivery Service, Princess Tutu & Little Witch Academia.

I'm playing FFXV (Iggy is best guy), Muramasa, Odin Sphere, Hyperdimension Neptunia & the Atelier games. I love DC Vertigo stuff, Sandman, Hellblazer, I've been meaning to start the Books of Magic, love any manga by Tsutomu Nihei - I've been meaning to read Knights of Sidonia for ages. I hope thats helpful? I'm sure I'll love whatever you get me.
>>
>>9369590
yeah, that's fine!
thank you very much!
>>
>tfw your surugaya purchase still hasn't reached your SS

That shit is getting Airmail'd the second it arrives at the warehouse
>>
>>9369905
Mine took around a week.
>>
what kind of things should go in a card? I am kind of stuck and not sure what's appropriate. items or just a literal handwritten card? what's allowed?
>>
>>9369968
Depends on the person. You're not obligated to include anything but a card but some people do include small pieces of candy, stickers, face masks, etc.
>>
>>9370031
Basically this! Anything more than a card is just bonus. I do feel like it's nicer if you write them a little note or doodle a seagull or something at least. Last time I got a non-cgl themed plain old store bought card that just said "Merry Christmas <name>" and their twitter handle. I was a little disappointed, desu I'm not sure why that person signed up to send a card. I understand that not everyone can find or draw an appropriate card, but if you don't even want to write more than one line inside it's just puzzling to me.
>>
>>9365926
Actually now that I think about it maybe we could set up an exchange later? Even just exchange cards or letters might be fun! I don't see many T&B fans, maybe santa can (with permission) help us exchange our emails.
>>
>>9369905
>tfw you're constantly checking your warehouse as the deadline approaches
Iktf so much anon.
>>
>>9363529
The first parts of your gifts have been sent and should arrive before the 7th! Organizing the second half that should arrive next week.
>>
File: 752885_original.jpg (425KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
752885_original.jpg
425KB, 800x600px
>>9370374
Me too. I have a shipping box I decorated the inside of, a card, and little hand written notes I prepared to tape to each item, but nothing has arrived so I just keep sticking on more stickers while I'm waiting...
>>
>>9370405
That's so cute! I don't think I have enough time to ship the items to me to repackage so I'm stuck just mailing it to them from the SS.
>>
>>9369905
Update : looks like complaining here worked because I just got an email informing me that the items had arrived. Yay !
>>
Hey TC from FL! You listed some husbandos from Diabolik Lovers and Ensemble Stars. Is there any one of the ones you listed that are your most favorite or that you're really looking for merch for?

Also as a general question but with cards/letters are we allowed to send like a little sticker sheet?
>>
>>9368681
Not a problem anon! I hope there will be lots of bird stuff I can hoard.
>>
>>9371316
>Also as a general question but with cards/letters are we allowed to send like a little sticker sheet?
Yes!
>>
JF of NC your gift will be shipped tomorrow!

SH of MD I will send your card tomorrow as well!
>>
MO from AZ, I just ordered your gift, so it might be a little late depending on how fast it arrives. It's shipping locally, so I hope it won't be too long...

And as for JG from NV & KM from NV, I'll be shipping your gifts out tomorrow.
>>
AW from LA
The main portion of your gift won't arrive until ~the sixth so I'll be sending your gift in two parts!
JR from UK and JG from IL your cards will be sent on Wednesday!
>>
EC from CA, I've bought one of our items through a different SS so I'm shipping it directly to you ! It's a small thing but this way you'll get something before the main parcel. I'll ask them to write the ID # on it.
>>
SM from CA and ME from WA, I should have your gifts out by the weekend!
AG from AZ, hopefully I'll have yours out by then too but I'm worried one of the sellers I bought something from didn't read my "I gave you the wrong address!!" message.
SA from AUS, JR from UK, JG from IL, and SH from AUS, should also hopefully have cards out by the weekend, if not, then early next week.
>>
>get email from SS saying the order has arrived at their warehouse
>get email from domestic carrier saying a parcel has shipped for me

Looks like everything decided to start moving today

>still no sign of my initials in the thread though
>>
>>9370275
I would be happy to do that, anon!
>>
>>9364345
I'm still waiting for the last of your items to arrive at my SS's warehouse. The seller is apparently in the hospital, but it should hopefully arrive by the end of this week. If not, I'm sending some extra stuff from my end since I don't want to keep you waiting.
>>
This is my first time participating in a /cgl/ exchange, so I want to double-check -- if we're doing a $10 gift exchange, that's a maximum we should spend and not a minimum, right? (not including shipping of course)
>>
>>9372661
No, you should be spending at least $10. You are under no obligation to spend more, but many people do.
>>
>>9372664
if that's the case, why is there a $10 tier and a $20 tier? I'm going to feel like shit if I only spent $10-$15 for my gifts, but then I receive something that's worth way more than that.
>>
>>9372669
Because the $10 tier is for gifts that are worth, at minimum, $10, and the $20 tier is for gifts that are worth, at minimum, $20. You may get a gift that is worth more than you spent. That's kind of the nature of these exchanges. Generally you aren't sending a gift to the people who are sending gifts to you, so its not an equal exchange anyway.
>>
>>9372678
Thanks for the explanation, anon.
>>
File: tumblr_o6o2ndLSP11s79ohmo1_250.jpg (45KB, 225x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6o2ndLSP11s79ohmo1_250.jpg
45KB, 225x400px
ADW from LA
SH from MD
AR from TX
JG from IL
Your gifts have all been sent out today :)
J from TX
JM from QC
JR from UK
Your cards have been sent!
I will Send proof to the mods shortly!
>>
File: 1473799187337.gif (442KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1473799187337.gif
442KB, 500x281px
Just recapping all my giftees just in case they didn't see it before.

>JM of Canada
Your gifts got sent out earlier and tracking says it departed China on the 21st.

>E of NC
Part 1 of your gift shipped on the 26th but no tracking number. I'm currently bidding on Part 2 of your gift but if I don't get it I'll just mail you some extras from my T&B collection tomorrow.

>SH of Australia
Part 1 of your gift shipped on the 24th but didn't have tracking. It was under $10 so I have extra in my budget for you to get a second item off AliExpress. If I get tracking for it I'll pass it on to the Helpers.

>J of TX
Sending out your card tomorrow with some extra goodies inside. Given it's Texas I skipped the candy and just added in some little beauty/fashion stuff. Hope that's alright!

>L of Australia
Sending you a Goku themed card tomorrow! I have some little goodies for you as well. Please don't expect too much, it's just what I thought might not be an issue with customs.
>>
E from NC and A from CA
Some of your things have been taking longer than normal to get here but I'll make sure to send them ASAP once it get here!
>>
>>9372879
E here. No worries! I'm having some shipping issues myself, so completely understood. Thank you for the update!
>>
I'm in the middle of exam hell and waiting on an Etsy shipment that should have been here awhile ago, so I thought I'd throw out an update to my giftees--

>JF from NC
I have my gift for you and am waiting on a couple of cute little package decorations to arrive from Etsy before I ship out!

>DS from WA
One gift for you is in my possession, and I'm working on the rest! I will likely be able to mail out this weekend. Do you have any favorite nicknames, words, or phrases btw?

>JG from IL
Your card is purchased, just waiting for some stickers to arrive!

>SP from CA
Your card is also purchased and ready to go--I'm just waiting on stickers! They should be here soon.
>>
>>9372860
>E of NC
Update! I got your second gift! It's USA local so you should get it before your first. I've added your gift ID to your last name.
>>
Don't forget.
Deadline for domestic shipping is tomorrow.
Make sure you email any of the organizers your shipping receipt or tracking numbers.
>>
>>9371316
>I love them all pretty equally...of everyone in my husbando list I have the least amount of Koga, then Ayato, then Mao. I hope that is somewhat helpful.

I forgot to add that I also love Shiba-Inus.
>>
I knew I was going to be shipping at least two packages because one of the items I ordered got delayed and I can't change the address to ship to my giftee at this point, BUT I also just realized that this card I made doesn't fit into the box I was using to pack the rest of the items. Probably should have caught that sooner. Oh well, just going to mail it separately, so SP of CA your gift will come in three pieces.
>>
>>9372924
I'm excited to see what kind of stickers they'll be!

>>9373194
No worries, anon! I love getting packages in the mail so the more the merrier.

>SH from NSW, Aus
Two of the things I bought you came in the mail today. I'm still waiting for a couple of other pieces before I mail your gift out. But don't worry, it will be shipped by the international mailing deadline!

>AG from Arizona
I'm finishing up your card as we speak. I hope you enjoy my little doodles. I'll be dropping it off at the post office first thing tomorrow morning.
>>
SM from CA, your gift is going out in today's mail! I already emailed you tracking.

EC from CA and KD from MA, your cards are going out in today's mail.

Hope you all enjoy your gifts/cards!
>>
KD of MA, your items from Japan arrived yesterday, and I'll be shipping them out in the next few days (I'm international, so they'll probably take a week or two to get to you). I'm so excited, and think you'll like them! I'll also send the tracking to one of the helpers.

JG of NV, SA of Australia, and L of Australia, I am just working on your cards and will be sending them out on the weekend. I'm also looking for some goodies to put in them!
>>
MRV from FR
Finally I have the big present with me! I'll ship everything next week (there's a anime con in my country this weekend and I want to see if I can buy some extra things!)
Also I buyed another extra gifts but they will come late, I will send you another little packet after the main one
>>
>>9373862
Oh man I'm so excited ! Have fun at the convention !

EC from CA, L from AUS, your gifts are on their way to me, I'll ship them as soon as they arrive. AG from AZ, I'm looking for cute stationery to write you on. I'm going to a con this weekend too so I'll be on the lookout for cool stuff to add to your gifts !
>>
i haven't seen my name posted in here at all, I'm hoping i don't get forgotten or shafted because I spent a ton on my person
>>
>>9373934
Post your initials? You might've missed something from the past thread.
>>
>>9373934
I posted questions for one of my giftees but I didn't have questions the other two because we had the same major fandoms and I knew exactly what I was getting them. I did post their initials when I finally shipped, but still, not getting posted isn't indicative of anything.
>>
I'm a huge dumbass and lost the receipt with the tracking numbers not an hour after I shipped my packages yesterday. ughhhh
>>
Hey AR from TX; I had a family emergency and I won't be able to send your gift till the 3rd; I really apologize and I hope you'll forgive me.
>>
>>9374201
Hey anon, no worries! I totally understand. I hope whatever happened gets resolved!
>>
ML from OH, HC from MX and SH from MD expect some goodies soon!
>>
EC from CA, your gift arrived today! I should have it sent over by the end of the week after school, along with cards for AB from CA and ME from WA.
>>
>>9372678
>tfw you did it wrong and now you're gonna seem like a major cheapskate asshole
>>
>>9374633
You are a cheapskate. How the fuck do you misinterpret that?
>>
>>9374633
Shit, same. I spent more but not that much more than the bracket since traditional exchanges I've been in before all just specified to spend around the bracket figure
>>
>>9374650
If you spent, at minimum, $10 or $20, then you're fine.
>>
>>9374642

I think it could have been clarified. Most exchanges I've seen shoot for 'around' the price you were assigned, and one I did explicitly specified that it was UP TO but not over the amount. The Christmas exchange had very clear brackets (ie $10-15) why didn't this one too? I went over so don't get salty, but I see how other people misinterpreted and I don't wan them to feel bad because it wasn't clear.
>>
>>9374633
>>9374650
>>9374904
I did the same thing. I thought it was $10 flat so I just limited myself to $10 (or close to it) in stuff for my giftees.
>>
>>9374904
>>9374906

I tried to limit myself to $10 too but ended up spending more right away (though not too much, around $13/$15). Thankfully I have lots of cool shops in my area so I'll shop around some more !
>>
L from Australia, I'm preparing your card, do you have any allergies? Hoping to put some candy in your envelope!
>>
The expected delivery date for one of my packages is tomorrow and for the rest it's the day after, I hope everyone liked what I picked out for them!

Are people waiting until White Day to open their packages or are people opening them as soon as they get them?
>>
File: IMG_4485.jpg (434KB, 1763x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4485.jpg
434KB, 1763x1349px
Just received my gift! Thank you ME from WA!!!!!
The cat page markers are probs my favorite thing!!!
>>
>>9375012
>>9375140
As you can see, I opened it right away bc I am an impatient bird who needed a pick me up after a hellish midterm
>>
>>9375140
>>9375142
Aaah, so cute! I'm excited to see the incoming wave of gift pictures!
>>
SM of California, yours is in the mail today! I hope you like it!
AM of Canada, I've sent your card!
>>
>>9374026
my initials are either gonna be ED or el dub, not sure which my buyer used (if they've posted at all)
>>
File: 1453000895273.jpg (6KB, 260x128px) Image search: [Google]
1453000895273.jpg
6KB, 260x128px
>>9375140
AHHH IM glad you like them!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy white day love!
>>
File: IMG_1439.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1439.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Gift ID: 2914

Thank you so much for these, ME! The stickers are so cute and I love Etude House mask and that is such an interesting flavor of pocky! Thank you so much!!
>>
File: wd.jpg (769KB, 1600x1512px) Image search: [Google]
wd.jpg
769KB, 1600x1512px
Thank you so much, ME! Seeing the cute little cat stickers on the box cheered me up after having a terrible day today! I absolutely love the charm you sent, and the lipstick is such a cute color, too! Thanks again!!

Gift ID #2938
>>
TG from MA and ME from WA your first packages will be there early next week! TG I am so sorry about the amount of packages, expect 3, one from Amazon, one from me, and one from redbubble. None of them would get to my house on time so I had to ship separately. I hope you both enjoy your gifts!
>>
>>9376158
Oh gosh, I love getting packages so don't apologize. I'm excited to see what you picked out!
>>
File: geets.jpg (284KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
geets.jpg
284KB, 1024x768px
ME I love everything, thank you so much!! I can't wait to take the sticky notes to work. All my coworkers are dudes and like to "borrow" supplies from my desk but never touch the cutesy stuff. Also the husbando has been added to my shrine!

ID# 2950
>>
File: 1452443411317.jpg (62KB, 605x607px) Image search: [Google]
1452443411317.jpg
62KB, 605x607px
>>9375911
You are welcome! I was trying to find a flavor that met your dietary restrictions, hence the funky flavor, I hope they taste ok.

>>9376048
I'm glad it could improve your day! I'm glad the charm was cute cause I don't know much about undertale.

>>9377476
Yay! Don't let the boys steal your sheep notes! I had fun finding a Vegeta for ya!

All my gifts arrived first, Ive never been ahead of the curve lolol
>>
AM from Canada, EC from CA, KD from MA, and TG from MA, all your cards are shipped out!

JG from NV your package is coming from Amazon but it's been in this weird "processing" hell. Expected delivery is Wednesday though!

AG from AZ, ME from WA, and AW from LA, I should have all your gifts shipped on Monday. I'm still waiting on a dumb trinket to add that should arrive tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!! I've had some dumb stuff going on but I tried to make the gifts really nice to make up for it! And it made me happy to work on them ahah
>>
File: IMG_20170304_031710.jpg (317KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170304_031710.jpg
317KB, 800x599px
>>9377499
I just realized how nice you color coordinated the gifts you made! And look how smug and happy Vegeta is in his army. Ya dun good
>>
L from Australia I'm posting your card tomorrow, I hope you like it!
>>
Time for a new thread.
>>
Done.

>NEW THREAD
>>>9377643
>>
>>9377499
They tasted really freaking good. Like, we are hoping that we can find that flavor

Thank you again!
>>
File: IMG_20170306_154602.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170306_154602.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
AAAAAAAAA this was so cute! Thank you so much JP from CA. I love your art and the stickers and bookmark you included are really great! Do yoy have somewhere you post art?
>>
>>9374655
I spent a little above $10 but now I'm afraid I'm going to send it out and disappoint someone who thinks I scraped the bottom of the barrel. ;w; I just wanted to have fun giving strangers cute gifts.
>>
>>9380551
I think that anon is just being difficult. You picked out cute $10 gifts for the $10 bracket. As long as you don't send used nail polish or old drink mix you're fine.
>>
>>9380881
Really hope that gull didn't get allowed into this one.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.