[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taobao Thread - CNY Rush Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 62

File: taobao.png (21KB, 243x140px) Image search: [Google]
taobao.png
21KB, 243x140px
Old thread is saging >>9290872

FAQ (Please Read!):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E0PUag4NzqCCFZ7s2AE_QefWhni2NwvC9sxrRpKeYXk/pub

Taobao Dictionary:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ams6Fl3miZSndGZIUnY0eGludFBMYVJpTF8yTWwzTEE

New Store Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DBqv6dQIQAgVnBozcElII1vITU0F7R9yBc2-nsX-c1c/edit?usp=sharing

Shopping Services Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlgllpMiw3VNdGpfWFlYazhjblh5emRjZF9qMkJISWc

Budgeting Spreadsheet Template:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlgllpMiw3VNdG9qTGMwTG1sOG5SbU9KUGpBUVdsV3c&usp=sharing

Pop-up dictionary: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zhongwen-a-chinese-englis/kkmlkkjojmombglmlpbpapmhcaljjkde?hl=en
Good EL-CH dictionary: nciku.com
Translate text from images: newocr.com

Anon that will translate stuff: [email protected]

REMINDER!: Image search function and detailed filters are only available on non-US/global Taobao, so switch to the default Chinese mainland version in the upper left on the homepage
>>
I'm trying to get new phone cases, can someone confirm if s7弧 is for the s7edge and if s7直 is just a s7.
>>
>>9311766
Link to the light blue kimono sleeve thing?
>>
Anyone else have trouble logging in to tmall?
>>
It's been 5 days and the tracking still shows "item not found", is it normal?
>tfw package has been lost last time and it began like that
Please for the love of god.
>>
What's the translation of "charms"? I can't seem to find it in the dictionary, and Google translate hasn't been of any help.

What's everyone's favourite store for jewellery charms? I've had a look through the store spreadsheet, and the stores recommended don't seem to have what I'm looking for. I'm looking for charms like pic related– crowns, crosses, spoons, stars, hearts, etc. Not sure if I've just missed them?
>>
File: boooooot.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
boooooot.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
/r/ing help locating these, I had a link saved to these boots, and now it's dead. I tried reverse image search and 靴子 lolita but I'm struggling, Any help would be appreciated!
>>
Update from the spreenow situation: they didn't solve anything, but paypal already refunded me for one of the four transactions. Hopefull the other three will be solved within the week.
>>
Seller cancelled one of my items when the others shipped. Anyway to combine it with my current global consolidated shipping?
>>
My medium-size order from Buynosaur arrived today and I honestly didn't experience them being slow at any point. The only wait time I had was from item production time but those where noted on the item pages.
They also gave me a free buynosaur t-shirt and honestly it's so cute?? Overall a good experience.
>>
Does anyone have/ could anyone review MuFish's bags? I'm looking at pic related.

Also does Magic Tea Party ever restock their blouses? The two I'm looking at are out of stock in the colours I need. I haven't made a taobao order in forever so I'm a bit rusty, thanks in advance anons!
>>
>>9319121
I have their rose cross print bag that everyone and their mother has, and the quality is fine for the price. It was sturdy and has alot of pockets, like alot of pockets. One thing is that I could never figure out how to attach the straps to make a backpack, but that might of just been me being dumb
>>
>>9318454
Glad to hear it anon, gonna be trying them out myself so thanks for the note!
>>
>>9318454
I don't know if I have bad luck with them or what, but my Buynosaur order last May was a huge mess, and now I'm still waiting for a shipping quote for items they said would be weighed about three weeks ago.
I just really hope they can get it handled before the CNY rush
>when will my Yolanda set return from the war

>>9319121
I have their blue constellation bag and I absolutely love it. It's more spacious than I had anticipated and made of nice materials.
>>
>>9319125
>>9319258

That's good to know, I was mainly worried about them being a bit flimsy, thanks gulls.
>>
>>9319258
My bunny set just got shipped on it's way to the warehouse (buying direct) the other day, anon! We'll have them soon!
>>
File: ibridetray1.jpg (352KB, 640x579px) Image search: [Google]
ibridetray1.jpg
352KB, 640x579px
It's a long shot but has anyone seen knockoff Ibride trays? I love the designs but 1. I'm 'Murican and 2. I don't want to pay over $100 for one of them.

>tfw I just want weird art on my walls
>>
does anyone know a good shop for maid inspired dresses?
>>
File: Capture.png (18KB, 159x78px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
18KB, 159x78px
What does this term mean? I'm looking at two pettis and this is the only different measurement.
>>
>>9319632
"Length".
>>
>>9315948
I think that's right, but I'm also finding a lot of stuff just using "S7" and "S7Edge" so you might not need to use those search terms.

>>9316491
The closest term is probably 吊坠 but 饰品, 装饰, 配件, 配饰, 挂件 may also work (or you can use 2+ of them together). You might also want to tack on 金 (gold), 银(silver), DIY 材料 (diy materials), or use google translate for specific terms for crowns/hearts/etc.
>>
>>9319672
I'm not using them as search terms lol I search for "s7" but stuff for edge inevitably come up too just bc of the way search terms work. When I click into the listings I'm interested in a lot of them have the terms I mentioned for the option choices but they don't actually label the pictures with the same terms as the option choices which why the struggle. Google was also not very helpful.

Any cute and anime phone cases recs for the s7 would be greatly appreciated though! My favorite stores for cute stuff only carry iphone cases.
>>
>>9319258
I think they're overloaded right now, I made an 11/11 order with them and had really fast service and email replies, and ever since the new year they've been taking a few days to get back to me.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-15-13-49-04.png (411KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-15-13-49-04.png
411KB, 540x960px
>>
File: what.png (246KB, 380x388px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
246KB, 380x388px
The weird shit you see some days.

https://world.tmall.com/item/41014978574.htm
>>
>>9320696
Oh, thx for the link.
>>
>get DHL shipping
>nearly a week later it still says shipment information received
>con is in 5 days

Is it time to give up hope?
>>
File: smellthem.png (323KB, 783x517px) Image search: [Google]
smellthem.png
323KB, 783x517px
If anyone is looking for Fantastic Beasts fanmerch, the search term is 嗅嗅 神奇动物 (smell the magic animals). Took me half an hour to figure it out because of how ridiculous it was.
>>
File: tumblr_maal0dmbUg1r3ex10o1_500.jpg (255KB, 448x650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_maal0dmbUg1r3ex10o1_500.jpg
255KB, 448x650px
Where can I find shops that make victorian/edwardian inspired long dresses like surfacespell?
>>
File: taobao order 2017.png (1MB, 1000x1085px) Image search: [Google]
taobao order 2017.png
1MB, 1000x1085px
Everything else is at my SS warehouse, but F+F is claiming that the cage skirt won't be ready until March. I'm hoping that's a highball estimate because I ordered the white one last year and they said it would take 3 weeks to make, but it was shipped within 2 weeks. That's why I get for trying to order anywhere near CNY I guess.
>>
>>9322556
Where did you find that hat base?
>>
>>9322570
https://world.taobao.com/item/36603890018.htm?fromSite=main

This shop has lots of hat making supplies. I have never ordered from them before, so I can't endorse their quality yet, but the item feedback page comments seem positive.
>>
File: ordercollagesmall.png (2MB, 902x1802px) Image search: [Google]
ordercollagesmall.png
2MB, 902x1802px
This package finally was released from customs and got here the day before my fiance's birthday, so I was luckily able to give her the gifts today. If anyone wants sauces/reviews just tell me!

Also I asked someone in China how long to avoid buying from taobao for CNY, and he said "my advise is do not buy anything from 16th,Jan to 4th,Feb.you should order things after 4th,Feb to avoid any trouble or delay." Just in case anyone was wondering too.

Someone wanted a review of the blue deva jacket last thread. She loves it, and it fits her perfect: though that means it ran a little small. It's the least soft of any clothing I've gotten from taobao, but it's decent. The things are just iron on patches it seems, but they're all crisp and nice. The color is a few shades darker than the pictures though.

>>9321264
I think all sorts of shipping have shit the bed. Mine was stuck like that for way longer than usual too. If you're buying direct, check the tracking on your latest item instead of the box and you might see where the package is. It's worked for my last two orders strangely.

>>9321265
Thanks!

>>9321785
Sometimes Dear Celine does?

>>9322556
Blond wig sauce please?
>>
>>9322618
Oh! Also, the JCEX forwarder apparently doesn't open the things you get for quality checking. Every single thing was in it's original sealed packaging: it took forever to unpackage. I thought other direct buyers might want to know, since items could have arrived to them broken and they wouldn't have known.

BUT, because of that(?) I got inundated with little gifts from sellers! To the point I'm suspicious agents took my other free gifts in the past.

Best free gift: A super cute England Cat keychain.
Worst free gift: A reaaally smelly piece of some kind of jerky???? Customs held my package for a week yet didn't open things up enough to find and dispose of that? Kek. Also a near-naked angel man mousepad.

I also got a cute hand written note from a single-person seller, and I wish I knew what it says.

Also, before Overwatch fans get triggered, I meant D.Va (I don't play).
>>
>>9322618
Blonde Wig
https://world.taobao.com/item/532748177147.htm?fromSite=main
>>
>>9322618
Victor wallet review? Does it smell funny, how well does it look like it will hold up? Do the snaps work okay?

Also, same anon from last thread! Thank you so much for the charm links - I put in a big ass order of YoI charms for my itabag and I'm very excited about it.
>>
>>9322618
I was wondering since I need to get some stuff from a con. Thanks for the heads up, I'll just wait until after the 4th!
>>
>>9323926
Thanks

>>9324084
It does smell weird. It's currently airing out with another couple items that smell like chemicals. The print is really good though, and it feels like it should hold up decently for the price. The snap is a weak magnet kind, but it stays closed through my shaking tests. It's a lot longer than I anticipated, and doesn't fit in my little purse so I don't know if I'll be using it much.

You're welcome about the charms! Mine came in (I was stuck waiting for them for a long time), and they're very cute! I've hung the two Yuri's on my purse, but I'm leaving Victor at home because I don't want his to get scratched or anything.

>>9324085
I'm just happy it's less time then assumed. I thought he'd say to avoid buying again until March. I guess that would be for the smaller indie shops who take longer off.
>>
Ten days until the lunar new year. Should I bother trying to do a taobao order now or wait a couple weeks?

Never did one so close to the new year before.
>>
>>9324655
definitely wait, it'll be a total shitshow right now
>>
Ugh. Placed my taobao order but a bunch of really beautiful washi tape with gold foil and lovely post it notes got cancelled and now I'm disappointed. Any good recommendations for stationary / organisation products or stores?
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 640x596px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 640x596px
My package from taobaospree shipped out on the 5th via EMS, and it's apparently still at the dispatch centre? Or am I reading this wrong? Generally anything via EMS would have arrived for me by now- is the Chinese New Year a factor? I'm just stressing cause I have orders for other people with my stuff and I feel bad keeping them waiting.
>>
I think I'm stuck in CNY limbo. Parcel shipped Tuesday, and I know it's only Thursday, but it literally hasn't moved, as in tracking simply says "waiting pickup"...... shit, I thought I still had time for the parcel to make it out of the country at least, but it looks like it's just going to sit in some warehouse until people come back in a month or so...? Anyone who has lived through CNY parcel limbo feel free to share your stories of how it went, I'd like to know if I'm really in for a month-long wait.

>>9324796

If you have an EMS number you might try popping it into your local post tracking system and see if anything shows up. The part in your tracking that says "overseas carrier" makes me think your parcel made it across a border somewhere, might be sitting in customs from Christmas madness, though.
>>
Is there a term for otome-kei for Taobao? I don't see it in the dictionary Google sheet.
>>
>>9324817
Yeah this was using the Australia Post tracker. I thought that might be the case so I tried international and local (Aus post ofc) and it's the same result on both, hence why I'm worried :(
I was hoping I was early enough to miss the cny delays but now I'm thinking they got me anyway...
>>
Do you think it's possible to get an order in by Valentine's Day?
>>
File: 1473231846926.gif (220KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473231846926.gif
220KB, 250x250px
Already asked in the stupid questions thread and agreed that here would be a better place to ask; what are some stores that sell good, daily lolita dresses to wear around the house that can be safely machine washed (delicately)? A kind anon mentioned Strawberry Witch and I've already planned on buying some after CNY but I'd love suggestions for more stores! Thanks in advance!
>>
>>9324947
Bodyline, seriously. I toss those into the wash on cold and they come out great every time plus they've dropped their prices to like $20 and under for a dress.
>>
>>9319433
Get some Dafenvillage painter to do it.
>>
>>9324759
Might have been canceled because of CNY? Why don't you try again after it's all over?

>>9324796
My EMS package took over twice as long to get to me. Let's just hope yours made it out of China before the CNY madness.

>>9324882
Not a chance in hell. CNY shut down is going strong until the start/middle of February
>>
>>9315948
弧 and 直 refers to the shape of the S7 phone screen.
弧 means the screen is curved and 直 means it is flat.
(I am using iPhone and am not familiar with Samsung, but I think this is correct)
Native Chinese speaker here, I'm sure I can answer most of the questions you have, so feel free to ask me! <3
>>
>>9316879
Sorry pal! I tried searching, and with image, but I couldn't find the exact same shoes. But I know this shop that has many shoes similar to this, 复制这条信息,打开手机淘宝即可看到【普普家 专业定制lolita女鞋】¥mLbl7bMI1B¥http://c.b1za.com/h.25zdzy?cv=mLbl7bMI1B&sm=a269be(I don't know if this link works for you >> it is from the taobao app) I hope this is helpful!
>>
>>9324118
Thank you for the review!
>>
>>9325272
Thank you so much for your help! I'll take a look
>>
>>9325075
I know bodyline's dresses hold up well, and I'm thinking of getting a print or two, but I was hoping to find some recommendations for taobao stores that fit the bill, too. Thanks though!
>>
Why do taobao sellers so frequently fail/refuse to reply to messages or ship out orders? So sick of having to find alternatives weeks later every time I place an order with my SS.

I ordered four items from Silvi, they only sent out three of them and didn't mention anything about it until I had my SS bug them two weeks later, then said it was available. You'd think they would have said something when I ordered it, but no, apparently that's too complicated for the Chinese.
>>
>>9325417
*unavailable
>>
>>9325417
Taobao is a terrible platform for stock management. Sellers rarely go in and update amounts on the product page and if it goes to zero, the item page is closed, so they have to do that 999999.99 pricing thing to signal that there's no more, but still leave the listing up as advertising for what they've had in the past and what you can expect from them as a shop.

The Chinese are just used to this I guess.
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-01-19 13.17.46.png (64KB, 1171x404px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-01-19 13.17.46.png
64KB, 1171x404px
End my suffering please...
>>
>>9325269
Perfect thanks! Yah the s7edge is the curved screen and the regular s7 is flat, I just wasn't sure if the terms were in fact related to the screens or not. Time for cheap cute phone cases! The markup for the same type of cases locally are ridiculous and I can never jusitify paying that price when I know they were only a few bucks off taobao.
>>
Anybody knows where is this dress from?
I've tried reverse image searching but I got nothing
Thank you
>>
How is dotdotbuy/superbuy? They claim to do zero service fee and I'm wondering how they make money off of you? I did a brief google search and it seems like they're trusted at least.
>>
>>9326871
I'm doing my first order with them rn! Their website's hard to navigate and their English is iffy for custom questions but other than that I've been pleased with the service! Just submitted my package to ship so I'll let you know how it arrives in a couple weeks if you want.
>>
>>9327061
Any idea how they make their money? I'm always wary of things that claim to do stuff for free.
>>
>>9326805
Its a new design by Fox Feathers

https://world.taobao.com/item/544494147543.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4004-15692841114.12.Cdnuxf
>>
>>9327076
From what I've read their shipping prices are higher, but I couldn't tell you by how much.
>>
>>9327080
Would you be able to disclose the weight of your package and how much shipping you were charged (also via which shipping method)?
>>
>>9326871
Well, I tried to buy some miniature gun models with them and they wouldn't allow it, citing some law prohibiting the export of model guns, although I'm pretty sure that's for airsoft and not little toys. You guys got any other recommended agents?
>>
>>9327078
Thanks a lot anon
>>
File: 1478445288789.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1478445288789.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>Shopping service shipped EMS on Tuesday
>Left China on Thursday
>Arrived in US customs today
>tfw you beat Chinese New Year
>>
>>9322618
I have a need for that doge underpants
>>
Has anyone found a decent Sailor Neptune prop mirror on Taobao? Desperately trying to avoid making my own because laziness so, any help is appreciated. <3
>>
>>9325516
I feel you. My package was shipped off around the same time via airmail and nothing yet. Canada Post doesnt track registered mail sent from overseas so for all I know it could be in some box shoved in the back and I get it before the month's up.
>>
File: menhera.jpg (452KB, 549x799px) Image search: [Google]
menhera.jpg
452KB, 549x799px
Anyone know the term for "menhera" fashion? I just recently fell in love with it, but I'm having trouble finding it on Taobao, and I don't see it in the taobao dictionary. Any help would be appreciated!
>>
>>9324817
>>9327615
Lucky, my package was apparently shipped out Monday but the tracking # they gave me hasn't worked at all, so either they gave me the wrong one or it's in the "not gunna update until it's probably at a post office near me".

Or CNY hasn't even scanned it at all
>>
>>9328040
Maybe try:
sick girl fashion
medicine girl fashion
or something similar
>>
>>9328155
Thanks, anon
>>
File: TBOrder.jpg (4MB, 2500x2296px) Image search: [Google]
TBOrder.jpg
4MB, 2500x2296px
Realized my bad timing when I ordered this order about a week or so back. CNY is screwing me over OTL
>>
Gulls, I'm looking to place my first Taobao order and even after looking through the Google Docs I still have some questions.

Here are the 3 items I want to get:
https://world.taobao.com/item/42948428874.htm?spm=a312a.7700825.1997196601.4.TM0C8j

https://world.taobao.com/item/541292477441.htm?spm=a312a.7700825.1997196601.14.TM0C8j

https://world.taobao.com/item/540371210962.htm?spm=a312a.7700825.1997196601.25.TM0C8j

The sellers seem to have good ratings so I'm not worried there. I do see USPS on their "transport" lists, so does that mean I can buy straight from them via international USPS? If I still need an SS, it looks like TaobaoSpree and TaobaoRing are fairly easy to navigate and reliable. I estimated the entire package to be 3 kg and shipping costs are the same for both but the service fee for TaobaoRing is less so I may end up going to them.

Lastly, with CNY still in full-swing I'm aware there will be a delay in receiving my items. Should I place my order now anyway or wait until early February for better communication with sellers/SS?

I hope I didn't ask any basic questions or grind anyone's gears.
>>
>>9328849
Unless you're really comfortable/fluent in Chinese, go with an ss. I've used TaobaoRing many times and they're pretty straightforward and easy to communicate with. I've heard that apparently they have more hidden fees than other ss but frankly I'd still reccomend them for a first-time order.
As for timing, I'd say wait until February if you can, so your messages/order stuff doesnt get too lost in the holiday chaos.
>>
anyone elses taobao accounts get deleted? or is it just a log in error
>>
Has anyone had ever trouble with Taobaoring's way of writing the customs declaration before?
I'll have to provide a shitton of paperwork because they didn't list the included items one by one and gave "38" as a value without stating the currency. Next time, I'd rather just pay my custom fees without having to send 20 pages of paperwork to the customs office. Is it possible to tell them what exactly they should write on the package and do they usually do it?
>>
>>9328941
Cool. Thanks for the recommendation. The cold season is about to finish so I wasn't planning on wearing the coats for a while anyway. I don't mind waiting a bit longer to place the order.

>>9329022
What kind of paperwork and to whom? Did your order have a lot of items?
>>
>>9329027
To customs for customs clearance. Need to provide a signed form and proof that I paid for the items as well as information on what items it exactly are. (I live in Europe so the process might be different from how it's done in the US)
I ordered 2 dresses, 1 skirt and 1 set of a skirt and a vest.
>>
>>9328076

Well... update from >>9324817 here, I just got my package.

Tracking said it was still at the warehouse up until this morning, then somehow updated in a rush in the last few hours. So there's hope, I guess?
>>
>>9329041
Ah, okay. Thanks for letting me know! I've never heard of the US doing that so I was worried it was because of Taobaoring specifically.

I hope everything works out and you get your items soon!
>>
>>9328849
I'm using Buynosaur at the moment and I really like how they're flexible with my order. Would recommend for a first time order and they're online during Chinese New Year as well.
>>
File: 巴金斯外套.jpg (446KB, 567x849px) Image search: [Google]
巴金斯外套.jpg
446KB, 567x849px
I don't know if anyone can help me but I'm trying to find a similar jacket to the corduroy 69th department one. I've tried searching jackets on taobao but I cant find any remotely similar.
>>
>>9329262
Great! I'll look into them as well. Thanks!
>>
File: IMG_0814.png (315KB, 639x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0814.png
315KB, 639x352px
Are taobaospree/spreenow still active? I've been collecting a list of items, but it makes me nervous that their site hasn't changed in months. :/
>>
>>9327639
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a312a.7700846.0.0.8yul2S&id=540101824942&_u=n2ds67v3fbde

>>9328406
Cute haul anon!

>>9328849
Is there a reason you don't want to use the international forwarder to just combine and ship those items? You save money, and it's super easy. I don't speak any Chinese at all, and I've made about 10 direct hauls with little issue. Here is a good guide for it: http://www.howtotao.com/buy-from-taobao/

Wait until mid February to order though.

>>9328999
I'm logging in fine, though in the past month there are issues where it has given me login error pages.

>>9329052
My EMS tracking did the same the last two times. It's been very shitty.
>>
>>9329355
>Is there a reason you don't want to use the international forwarder to just combine and ship those items?
Nah. I've just never shopped from Taobao before and I wanted to find the easiest method of shipping. I didn't realize Taobao was so heavily established in China as opposed to AliExpress serving China and other countries equally. So you're saying that ordering directly from Taobao is pretty easy? I would like to save money where I can (especially since my order is a bit heavy and expensive) but for those same reasons I think a SS might help with taking pictures of the items and better communicating with the sellers.
>>
>>9329052
I'm glad it finally updated.

Mine finally updated on Saturday saying it was in Vanuatu, some island that isn't where my packages are normally sent out. My agent(taobaotrends) said they shipped it out last Monday and the tracker says it was just accepted on Saturday sooo..
The only thing I can guess is
My agent said fuck shipping things themselves, had someone take all their orders by boat to some island so they can ship it?? Idk if anyone else has had this problem but just a heads up it might happen to you.
It seems to be moving quite quickly but I'm still going to have to expect the 5-10 arrival.
>>
>>9329352
I ordered from them in November, and there is still staff responding to my messages, so I think you'll be okay. Aside from CNY
>>
>>9328406
could i get a link to the lovelive cos and the YOI charms, thanks!
>>
>>9329707
That happened to mine too though I used a different service (Spreenow). I Asked them about it and they said they did it to avoid the back up in EMS. Sure enough it arrived rather quickly while my package shipped via EMS by Clobba is still somewhere in China
>>
>>9329833
Ahhh really? That's makes srnsr then, I'm not too worried now that it seems to be updating often but thank you for the information.
I hope your other package arrives soon !
>>
has anyone ever order from antaina directly? I want a specific pair of shoes, and don't need anything else from taobao right now.
>>
>>9328406
Can I get sauce on the snow rabbit plush, the patch up sweater, the left pokemon bag and the plush on top left, please? Thank you!
>>
>>9329731
Love Live: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=544014448520
YOI Charms: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=543514899559
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=544165631113

>>9330146
Rabbit: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=543624819352
Sweater: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=544232839222
Pokemon Bag: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=537672223864
Dog Plush: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=543052732611
>>
>>9329578
If the items require anything complex, like a custom made cosplay, use a SS. If it's easy things you won't need to communicate with sellers for, buying direct is fine. At least in my experience, since I started doing it well before there was even a guide. However, there were a couple times I had to use google translate to find out where an items was during domestic shipping, and it was a hassle. So pick which is more important to you: money saved or less potential for stress.

...Though, a lot of users here have been having problems with their SSs, so maybe it's not that clear cut anymore.
>>
File: 16.jpg (322KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
322KB, 750x750px
has anyone found this dress (or other cat lady-like dresses) on taobao?
>>
>>9330142
Yeah, they will ask for your measurments, adress and paypal.
>>
>>9330561
Oh neat! Yeah, these two items are pretty straightforward and there's refunds for not receiving the item as pictured or at all so I think I'll be good. Since the items are pretty expensive I think saving money takes priority. I'll look at the guide posted closer to February and see if I get stuck anywhere.
>>
File: wat.jpg (39KB, 750x163px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
39KB, 750x163px
Can someone tell me what the words in the measurement table in the orange circle mean?
>>
>>9330754
top row: Size, bust, waist, hips, shoulder, skirt length
bottom row: free size, 95cm or under, unrestricted, unrestricted, unrestricted, 69cm
>>
>>9330788
Thanks alot anon!
>>
File: taobao.png (912KB, 898x586px) Image search: [Google]
taobao.png
912KB, 898x586px
Sharing some links

Rainbow sneakers - https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=528650101228&ns=1#detail

Cat dress - https://world.taobao.com/item/528477571803.htm?fromSite=main

K-ON uniform - https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.75.llsxfD&id=21175159359

Seifuku bag - https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w4004-1277616714.17.lfRl82&id=42228286301

Cherry blossom uniform - https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=38504975326

Strawberry panties (lots of other cute options) - https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=525424211304
>>
>>9330376
Thank you anon!
>>
>>9325302
Chess story and pumpkin cat I recommend. The few dresses I have from them are machine washable.
>>
>>9329041
I am from Europe too and never had this happen, customs doesn't need to know what exactly is in the package, only the product category used for taxing so in case of clothing, it only states that even with 10+ items.
>>
Just a small tip for anyone needing a translation on a picture.

You can use the google translation app to directly translate pictures with your phone camera, just make sure the language input is correct.
Open the app, click camera, and hold the phone at the image. To pause there is a pause button in the right corner.
>>
>>9331011
Thank you anon! I love the prints I've seen from pumpkin cat so I'm glad to hear they're durable! I'll be sure to check Chess Story too!
>>
>>9315268
Anyone know where to find a fawn print beret or maybe a deer embroidered beret on Taobao? Tried searching varients of 鹿 with
贝雷帽 and 帽子 without much success.
>>
File: 170px-Sun_Moon_Lillie.png (68KB, 170x385px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Sun_Moon_Lillie.png
68KB, 170x385px
Been looking everywhere for Pokemon Sun / Moon cosplays. No luck.

Anyone else run across any?
>>
>>9331684
I remember seeing one or two Lillies, but don't have links.
>>
>>9331684
I've been looking too and saw a few, but they're all really horrendous/cheap looking
>>
A t-shirt I bought got refunded because it was out of stock so I have 80 rmb spare. Anything good I can get? I'm not a girl.
>>
>>9332423
Get a dress
>>
Will there be a sale after CNY like they do in the West? (first time buying and wondering if I should have ordered before or not...)
>>
>>9330376
All your things look so good! How did you search for them?
>>
What taobao shops do plus size custom tailoring for lolita that have cute prints?
I want to get my gf a new dress to cheer her up.
She started on a medication that made her weight balloon and she cant wear any of her old dresses.
>>
>>9332666
That sucks.

Kidsyoyo used to, and they have really cute stuff. Unfortunately, they're gone and their shop is empty until after CNY. I am not sure if they still do custom sizes though, I bought something for someone years ago there.
https://kidsyoyo.world.taobao.com/

Sorry I can't be more help. Until someone plus size comes in with recommendations, maybe try using the taobao dictionary to search lolita + custom sizes? They both have different terms you can use.

Many shops have XL sizes that are actually pretty damn big too, so if you see a dress you'd think she'd like check the size charts.

>>9332577
Most likely not (I can't remember any). There is usually a big back up right after CNY too.
>>
>>9332666
That is so sweet of you anon!
I'm not plus size but I'll try to help you as much as I can.

Surface Spell does custom sizing on many items and they have very nice quality.
Their pre-order stuff usually doesn't has custom sizing though.

Infanta doesn't have custom sizing either as far as I'm aware, but they sometimes have items that fit several sizes including plus sizes thanks to shirring.
They too have good quality.

Neverland Lolita aka Soufflesong is recommended, I love their shop.
They offer various styles too, so not just sweet or gothic.
Lots of nice blouses, but also OP & JSKs.
Don't know if they do custom sizing, but I think they might if you ask your SS?
My blouses were made to order, so they can probably make things custom?

An tai na does custom shoes, so if she wants boots they can probably make ones that fit her calves if they are larger than stander size.
Not that you asked but I thought I'd mention just in case.

These are my favorite shops, hope I was able to help.
>>
File: uh.png (439KB, 954x431px) Image search: [Google]
uh.png
439KB, 954x431px
I don't think you're selling what you think you're selling..
>>
I just want some cute shoes for actually £20 without horrendous postage. How bad is An*tai*na* for postage??? Any alternatives?
Shoes: https://world.taobao.com/item/14077963032.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4004-14756583179.22.WFnE81
>>
>>9333196
this doesnt answer your question at all, but i own those shoes and they are great. I wear them all the time, 10/10 would recommend
>>
>>9332666
Little Dipper
>>
>>9333196
I've recently bought from an*tai*na but at least with my order they first gave me the choice between epacket and EMS. I chose epacket and when I inquired about my package again, they said they cannot ship out via epacket anymore and I'll have to pay 9$ more for EMS. For 2 pairs of shoes that were about 30$ each on their Taobao, with shipping I paid 130$ in total - so bascially, the shipping was as much (even more) as the shoes.

On the bright side though, they will fill in the customs declaration how you want it. I was dumb enough to go with their suggested option though which made my package land straight in custom and I had to pay VAT in addition as well.
>>
Did anyone buy stuff from the lolita shop "Quaint Lass" and can review what their quality is like?
>>
>>9333534
Damn, that's crazy. Seems like you would have saved a lot on shipping by using the international forwarder. The first 1kg is like base $16, but I'd say for just two shoe pairs it wouldn't have gone to much higher than that.

>>9333196
Looking at above, it seems much cheaper to use the international forwarder instead of buying direct from the shop because of the ems discount the forwarder has.
>>
>>9328406
I need sauce on that bat heart cutout dress pls
>>
Does anyone know how to find a shop from an expired item link? The shopping service I used for the item doesn't have the order in its history any more.
>>
>>9334106
Won't work unless someone posted the product with the link somewhere, then you can use the product image or name to find the shop again.
>>
>>9331498
Because there aren't many besides the Red Maria and Starshards one. Cat Tea Party used to make faun plush ones but they didn't sell well so they don't make them anymore.
>>
>>9333808
Yeah, if I order their shoes again, I'll use a shopping service or reseller... As I'm from Europe, I can't use Taobao's forwarding service, but I'm sure a SS or reseller is actually cheaper for an*tai*na.
>>
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=544568300739
This is a power bank in the shape of Dva's handgun. I'm assuming I couldn't have it posted, but I'm going to China in April. am I also out of luck for bringing it back then, given that it looks like a gun so I couldnt bring it in my hand luggage and being a power bank, I couldnt bring it in my suitcase?
>>
>>9331498
Maybe not quite what you're looking for, but this is pretty cute: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=540930287354
>>
>>9328406
Nice haul anon! Could you link the Stardust cosplay and wig please?
>>
Are any shopping services working during CNY? A friend of mine wants to buy a dress but the preorder is only open during the CNY weekend for some asinine reason.
>>
Are there any shops with cute gothic / dark colored jfash?

I like the look of all the cute pastel shit but I hate pastel colors.
>>
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/GHOST-IN-SHELL-STAND-ALONE-COMPLEX/227678_255399160.html
Could anyone please help me find some of these PVC patches on Taobao? Ive tried every trick I know and I still can't find them.
>>
Does anyone know if Taobaotrends does preorders? If so, how well do they handle them? Also, this is my first time ordering during CNY (I wouldn't if the preorders didn't close so soon), so is international shipping the only thing impacted or are ordering and domestic shipping fucked too?
>>
what's holographic in chinese?
i've been kinda curious about the holographic craze but can't find it anywhere.
>>
>>9334302
No unfortunately. I'm guessing its that really nice robin print?
>>
>>9334330
That's not even hard considering the majority of jfashion on Taobao is dark to begin, they usually use the 暗黑 (diablo) as term for that and you find the most searching it in combination with harajuku or soft sister.

https://dollydelly.tmall.com/
https://love-with-me.taobao.com/
https://shop66375152.taobao.com/
https://xindy.taobao.com/
https://monster7.taobao.com/
https://nikuko.taobao.com/
https://sagidolls.taobao.com/
https://thepinksavior.taobao.com/
https://shop100065742.taobao.com/
>>
Anyone have any recs for a cheap blouse? Preferably under 90 yen. Long sleeved or short sleeved, doesn't matter. Would like one like pic related.
>>
>>9334963
Do you mean yen or yuan because you're not going to find blouses for $0.78
>>
>>9334975
Shit, my bad. Phone changed it to yen. I do mean yuan, sorry about that.
>>
>>9334230
It looks enough like a toy gun to me but maybe check with your airline to see if they have any specifications about gun-like items? And definitely put it in your checked luggage if you do being it back.
>>
>>9334230
try messaging someone like taobaoring, they managed to ship to me a prop gun. Albeit the gun was around 1.5m when fully assembled.
>>
>>9334302
As far as I know, Buynosaur is open.
>>
Gulls, I fucked up.
What are the chances that I get a cosplay by march 1st?
Assuming the seller is back to work sometimes february 6th, it gets to my SS sometimes on the 13th, and then I EMS ship it... give or take a few days?
How bad is the postal system after CNY?
>>
>>9332666
It's pointless to buy cute dresses for someone who will look like shit anyway. Just make her stop taking that medication. No matter how much she needs it, nothing is worth being fat.
>>
>>9335281
> nothing is worth being fat.
seriously this
>>
File: lowqualitybait.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
lowqualitybait.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>9335281
>>
>>9334471
It is the robin print.

>>9335164
Thought of them and asked, and yes, they are open. Friend is a taobao noob but agreed to take a chance on them. I'll report back on how they do.
>>
>>9333196
Get them through an SS. Mine has a "keep original packaging" option and that's best for shoes because they always come in an actual shoe box along with bubble wrap. (Since they examine the item for defects before asking for shiping. )
>>
>>9319258 here
My pre-order set did finally get shipped but they forgot to tell me until I asked for an update the other day. But according to the tracking (they mailed it intl for free because it took so long) it's made it to NY so hopefully I'll have it soon!
On a related note, does anyone know where I could find some cute pink and blue tights/OTKs that might go with this set? I wanted to get those diamond socks from MuFish but they haven't had the blue/pink in stock the last three times I've tried to order them
>>
>>9335325
Just as a heads up the print is sold out so unless they were super fast on your order you're going to be a bit disappointed
>>
>>9333213
Thanks!

>>9333534
>>9333808
>>9335364
Damn that's a lot of money for postage, yeah I'm going to try a SS I think.
Total Taobao noob, any ones particularly good for the uk or just cheaper than the others?
>>
File: tapis.jpg (350KB, 710x710px) Image search: [Google]
tapis.jpg
350KB, 710x710px
Does anybody knows where i can find the carpets used in a lot of "soft sister" dresses selfies such as this one?
>>
>>9336030
That specific one is Cardcaptor Sakura, not sure what the search term is for it but I think it's probably in the dictionary somewhere? There is also a pink one like it.
>>
TFW waiting for CNY holidays to end to make my order

Some of my items only have 3 or 4 left, this is nerve wracking.
>>
Anyone know where this dress is from?
I saw it on Mylolitadress, and I tried finding it with picture search but I didn't have any luck
>>
>>9336090
MLD didn't even cover the logo but I'm apparently in a spoonfeeding mood

https://world.taobao.com/item/530643056905.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4004-12699628995.2.0vFi8i
>>
>>9336098
.. I am entirely fucking stupid lol
Sorry for being a waste of air on this planet
Thanks anyways anon <3
>>
>>9336038
Same here. I didn't realize CNY was barely this weekend. Just gotta wait a bit longer!

I bought something from Buyee on the 22nd which arrived to their warehouse the 27th and apparently left the warehouse the 28th. Not sure if that means "your item is at the post office now" or "we printed out a shipping label and will get it sent out once everyone gets back to work." Not sure if that's luck or a normal occurrence but I'm happy either way.
>>
Hello! I need a little help ordering a D.Va cosplay from TaoBao.
I'm just really confused about the options available. Translating it, I get some weird options (Full Amount+Armour vs Leotard+Armour, etc). Plus, the sizing options are getting me confused. I see that some options have the sizing for shoes and why there are two different sets of options for the shoes? Are they different shoe heights? (Translations give me "outside full child elevator shoes" vs "full amount hunting outer space elevator shoes child"). I'm also having a difficult time translating the image of the sizing chart, but I'm probably just gonna go with a size large. I saw that they have the options for buying the head phones / gun separate, but I can't tell if they have an option for buying the armour separate?

https://world.taobao.com/item/534189532084.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7728556.0.0.o9ZLhh
>>
File: fa1.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
fa1.gif
1MB, 500x281px
Are there any good SS that allow lewd toys to be purchased through them?
F-For research purposes
>>
>>9336116
My SS is on holiday until next week, I'm suffering in wait. I've got a really late christmas gift in my order too so I feel really bad that I procrastinated till now. I'll probably end up paying for the fastest shipping to make up for it, but damn, my wallet.
>>
found some cute overwatch phone charms/key chains
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=536044256447
>>
>>9336515
why would you ever even consider buying anything lewd from china? anything that goes in or on your lower parts or face should not be bought from china
>>
Am I reading this correctly, you choose single or double sided + the size to order, and then I'll just tell my SS which print I want on it and they'll message the shop when they order it?
>>
>>9336853
ooops forgot link

https://world.taobao.com/item/543749568544.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.tX4YCP#detail
>>
Ive used SpreeNow (and previously called TaoBaoNow) in the past but not for a long time.

Theyve never lost anything or messed anything up before.

Now Im wanting to make another Taobao order but its been well more than a year.

What highly regarded agents for commission and shipping fees are there at the moment that take paypal? (shipping to Japan).
>>
>>9336879
I 100% thought that said highly retarded.
To chime in my two cents though, I've been using TaobaoRing for ages and would reccomend. While Buynosaur is slow af and depending on your local currency the three-way currency conversion can screw you over, imho they're the best for custom orders, secondhand taobao and anything where you need coherent english customer service.
>>
>>9336879
I really like TaobaoTrends, they're the only one I've ever used but they've never disappointed me. Their english is a little bit engrish, but they're understandable and they understand what you ask of them.
>>
Does anyone have links to good Evangelion plugsuits? I used to have a link for one that did shoulder armour too but I can't find it anymore.
>>
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.20141003.6.EnjpN1&scm=1007.10011.70203.100200300000001&id=538191968027&pvid=c0602408-5900-4c08-a5ee-cc7375e6b9cd
Could anyone explain to me what the sizes means?
>>
>>9337073
Length, Sleeve Length, Bust, Shoulder Width (the parentheses are suggested shoulder measurements to be within to fit the garment properly)
>>
File: 11.11 2016.png (3MB, 1057x1485px) Image search: [Google]
11.11 2016.png
3MB, 1057x1485px
My 11.11 order is finally starting to arrive (The post here is terrible, it was actually sent out towards the end of December.) I'd be happy to review any of the items with a green circle around them. Just let me know if you'd like pictures as well.
>>
>>9337299
where's #32 from, the headdress? And the floral brooches, #21? Thanks!
>>
>>9336898
Also a long time taobaotrends user. I've only ever used them(a friend recommended me mistertao for a discount but they were annoying to use and forgot to ship one of my items.)

Never had a problem with TBT, their shopping cart is easy to use, they accept PayPal and other cards(they know use an add money system unlike before). They don't blacklist certain brands either, never pre-ordered anything but as far as commission's they ask you after ordering if you understand the wait time. Shipping has never been a hassle, just watch what time of year you order such as Christmas or CNY, expect slow shipments.
>>
>>9337311
The headdress is out of stock now, but it was from this store
https://hrdy.taobao.com/search.htm?spm=2013.1.w5002-15697075041.1.CA5bJO&search=y

These are the brooches, expensive but really worth it.
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-212960094.127.NZJ1kz&id=521506154657
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-212960094.91.8txD8a&id=42177219642
>>
>>9336807
>or face should not be bought from china
Not him, and I get what you mean I guess but why? The stuff Id buy in a western store is most likely manufactured in china anyway. I want a face mask (not for 'alone time') to throw in with an order but if its going to give me cancer or something I might pass.
>>
>>9337299
I'd love to hear if the bird purse is any good! Also link please if still available?
>>
I placed a cosplay order the week of New Year's and I thought it wouldn't come in for a week or two but it came in today! What a pleasant surprise. Now I have to find time to pick it up at the post office!
>>
File: Capture.jpg (63KB, 642x676px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
63KB, 642x676px
>>9337409
It's really great! Good craftmanship, the print is textured and I don't think it'll rub off easily plus I love the bird details on the clasps. The inside of the bag isn't huge but it can fit a smartphone+some small things and has a pocket inside. It also came with a chain that matches the colour of the clasp.
The polkadot bag is from the same store and it's also really good quality.
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c-s.w4002-14437923851.23.jubZLX&id=536486931238
>>
>>9337402
do you mean like, a hospital face mask, or a skincare face mask? the former should be fine, I was referencing the classical 'no sex toys no food no makeup' trifecta. things sold in China do not have to pass health and safety standards things sold in Euro and US do, even if they're both manufactured there.
you would *maybe* be ok with skincare face masks if you checked the ingredient list carefully and hoped that said ingredient list is actually accurate, but it's a gamble
>>
>>9337402
>The stuff Id buy in a western store is most likely manufactured in china anyway.
Just because it's manufactured in the same country it doesn't mean the quality controll is the same, there are pretty high restrictions regarding chemicals for goods made for being sold in the western market.
>>
>>9337299
Links (and reviews if it's not a hassle) for #6 and #7, #22 and #50? You have excellent taste!
>>
>>9336515
If it touches a mucus membrane, is meant to be ingested, can cause a house fire, or is something that can be easily absorbed into your skin (cosmetics and generally any other kind of liquid/paste/powder) don't buy it
You have to remember that while yes, everything is made in China, the items sold here are subject to standards and quality control.
>>
>>9329262
Wait I thought buynosaur was the bad one?
>>
>>9328040
There really isn't any TB. If you're looking for for items like harnesses, chokers, or garters we already have keywords for that.
Clearly you're comfortable using an SS so you should just look into buying from one of the many Japanese brands that puts out menhera items
>>
File: taobao.png (567KB, 400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
taobao.png
567KB, 400x1000px
Received most of my items today! Unlike my last order, all of the items fit me and are outstanding quality as well!

As per request, I'll review & source the white blouse and navy dress!

White blouse fits perfectly and has a sleek soft touch to it. Haven't worn it out just yet, but I'm excited to pair it up with some clothing. The bow in the front is disassembled into two long white sections that you use to assemble the bow yourself. It could be a problem to get the bow to stand up straight without fastening it with a safety pin because of the weight of the fabric though.

The navy dress is quite nice but for myself personally, if I were to cross my arms in front of my chest and extend them outwards, the back would tug a big snug on my torso. Not something I could flail my arms around in. (Not that I'd need to though?) Another thing to note is that even though I had a feeling the dress would feel a bit satin-y, it's actually a bulkier material that doesn't bounce off the light. Not sure what I would call it. All bows seem to be sewn on so they won't come undone, and the lace is kept fluffed out with a clear plastic wire.
>>
>>9337636
It is. It depends if you have bad or good luck.
>>
>>9337299
Sauce on 7, 30, 32, 22 pls?

I need more cat clothing in my life.
>>
>>9337299
Can you link and review #47 and #51, if it's not too much trouble? Would also like to hear your opinion on the Candy Rainbow pettis, too.
>>
I'll try posting pictures for everything within the next 24 hours, but for now I'll source and add a written review.

>>9337483
6-https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=536663226692&spm=2014.12317209.0.0
I wasn't aware of this being a Nile Perch replica, either way it's only on a small part of the print and easily missed. The print itself is nice but the fabric of the sweatshirt feels odd and it's a brighter pink then the pictures show. Accurate measurements.
7-https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c-s.w4002-14986970499.63.FrW5VJ&id=540475111248
Has a better feel then the pink sweatshirt and the print is great! Also fits well.

22-https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-12567661470.70.AJ52To&id=538830625070 (Store is closed for CNY)
It's really great for what you pay for, it fits okay (I have a big bust so going to hide that area with a bolero) and it is lined but the lining has a small tear in it (Easy to fix and the outside is okay so I don't mind) The print is pretty clear but it's cut off in weird places sometimes.

50-https://world.tmall.com/item/3247275983.htm?spm=a1z10.3-b.w4011-3015655416.107.yrGfkb&id=3247275983&rn=07d896f01b501e85267c03857a11e40d&abbucket=9&sku_properties=1627207:28329
It's really cute! The fabric is great but it also doesn't fit super well for a big bust. The buttons seem to be from the same print as the floral part.

>>9337655
7&22- See above

30- https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-9977776869.101.WGHKt1&id=536839160938
Haven't tried wearing these yet but they seem good

32- See >>9337339
The lace on it is really nice.

>>9337664
47-https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c-s.w4002-15168647835.103.UKMkMq&id=533267885904
well made! I just didn't think about the top part being see-through so it shows bra straps

51-https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-14407457985.88.bEn1KP&id=536560722227
Haven't worn it yet but the stitching seems good.

I'll review the petticoats once I get them!
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-31+at+07.29.56).png (54KB, 1438x507px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-31+at+07.29.56).png
54KB, 1438x507px
Okay i'm really stressing about this. I posted earlier >>9324796 , and i've been trying to figure out what on earth is going on. My order was split into 2 due to it being very heavy, and the second part of the order was shipped directly to my friend like just last week, and it's arrived today. I've been waiting since the start of Jan- The translations are super shit, but does this mean it's been sent back to the sender? If so, why?

I can provide the original chinese text if anyone here can read chinese. I'm just really done with all this, I just want my shit.
>>
>>9337914
Thanks for the reviews!

>I'll review the petticoats once I get them!
Great! I'll make sure to keep an eye on the thread(s), then!
>>
>>9334963
I've got a couple cute ones bookmarked, though most are sliiightly above your price listing (not by more than 10yuan tho)
http://world.taobao.com/item/520319187957.htm?fromSite=main
https://world.taobao.com/item/522951529529.htm?fromSite=main
https://world.taobao.com/item/520319187957.htm?fromSite=main
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?&id=39143551989
>>
Which SS is best to use when you only want to buy one or two items?
>>
>>9338235
I bought just two items for Halloween last year (also my first TB order) and used TaobaoRing with no problem and it wasn't very expensive.
>>
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.20141001.1.cWuRjP&id=538370996929&scm=1007.10115.70237.100200300000000&pvid=be296954-abc0-444f-8ed2-d4003bed2dfe&idnum=0
Anyone know what the heck is up with this dress?
At first I thought it was supposed to be like stretchy, but the material doesn't look that stretchy? And there are no pictures of it worn??
>>
>>9338337
I'm pretty sure the stock photo they used is doll-sized.
>>
>>9338337
there's customer images
>>
>>9338337
theres several pictures of girls wearing them under the review section, heres one of the customers' photo of it unworn.
>>
File: Untitled.png (4MB, 1850x1522px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4MB, 1850x1522px
Ready for shipping to fuck me. Havne't made an order in a long time, how do you usually go about estimating your shipping cost? Most of these don't have weights on the listings.
>>
>>9339177
Most agents have a cost calculation tool where you input the total weight you expect of your items + shipping option you want and get a rough idea that way.
It's really easy to guesstimate the weights of items if you have a kitchen scale use it on weighing items similar to ones you bought and add them all up, or look up similar items online at other stores that list weights and then use those as your estimate.
>>
>>9339181
Oops I meant cost calculation tool or at least a chart detailing the shipping methods they offer and the costs per weight of each one.**
>>
>>9339183
Ok, cool, thanks! I'm worried about those shoes, i almost ordered two pairs but... yikes.
>>
>>9332583
I just tend to keep track of stores and check on them periodically if I like their content.

>>9333813
Aaaah. it's sold out, but it might pop up again anon.
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=530791994149

>>9334280
Cosplay: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=539435660005
Wig: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=541101801776
>>
>>9339177
Pics of the daki when you get it.
>>
reposting from help thread, maybe you taobao experts could help me too

damn chinese moonspeak
could someone please explain me meanings of those taobao options? google translate didn't make it clear
thanks!

【全款现货】D.VA连体+盔甲
【全款】D.VA可发光手枪
【全款】D.VA高还原耳机
【全款】D.V外增高鞋子36码
【全款】D.V外增高鞋子37码
【全款】D.V外增高鞋子38码
【全款】D.V外增高鞋子39码
【尾款】D.VA连体衣+盔甲
【全款】猎空外增高鞋子36码
【全款】猎空外增高鞋子37码
【全款】猎空外增高鞋子38码
【全款】猎空外增高鞋子39码
>>
>>9339177
links to both black blouses in the bottom left?
>>
>>9339177
Link for that sailor dress?
>>
>>9339237

【full payment/style in stock】D.VA full body armor
【full payment/full style】D.VA pistol with light
【full payment/full style】D.VA high quality replica headphones
【full payment/full style】D.VA height boosted(platform?) shoes size 36
【full payment/full style】D.VA height boosted(platform?) shoes size 37
【full payment/full style】D.VA height boosted(platform?) shoes size 38
【full payment/full style】D.VA height boosted(platform?) shoes size 39
【last style】D.VA body suit armor
【full payment/full style】tracer height boosted(platform?) shoes size 36
【full payment/full style】tracer height boosted(platform?) shoes size 37
【full payment/full style】tracer height boosted(platform?) shoes size 38
【full payment/full style】tracer height boosted(platform?) shoes size 39
>>
>>9337914
Thanks for the great reviews, anon! How big is your bust, if you don't mind? Really hoping some of this will fit my big dumb boobs.
>>
>>9339234
Will do! I'm actually getting another image on the back, I'll have laying down Viktor and lounging Yurio.

>>9339241
High collar one comes in long or short sleeves
https://world.tmall.com/item/520714317043.htm

https://world.taobao.com/item/520270853832.htm

And they both come in black and white! I ordered the high collar one in both colors.

>>9339311
https://world.taobao.com/item/544348880571.htm
>>
>>9322556
When this arrives can you please show quality of the blonde wig? I was looking at the same one earlier
>>
>>9338351
What? But why?
>>9338365
>>9338374
Oh, I totally missed that, damn.
Thanks!
But again though, why? Does anyone know why they do this?
It's so odd to me..
>>
>>9339177
Link to the first shirt/blouse please?
>>
>>9339357
oh thank you bro
>>
>>9339531
https://world.tmall.com/item/520271424387.htm
>>
>>9337299
Where are you from? Mine is still on it's way to my country...
>>
Why is the only on the mobile site?
>http://h5.m.taobao.com/awp/core/detail.htm?id=543552188367&toSite=main

I just want to add it to my Taobaotrends cart but it's being a pain in the ass...
>>
Is anyone else having slow updates as soon as their package hit the US customs? Mine hasn't updated in 3 days and it's already past the time my agent said it would take after taking a detour to Vanautu to be shipped to the states.
>>
>>9339847
Is that the new meme sweater I see in all the fanart now?
>>
>>9339847
>http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=543552188367

It's sold out.
>>
>>9339917
Yes. I'm a filthy weeb and I want it.
>>9339919
Shitty. Thanks for letting me know. I'll keep an eye out and hope they restock.
>>
>>9337644
review and link to the diva ring?
>>
>>9339177
link to top right dress please?
>>
>>9339965
https://world.taobao.com/item/542572111284.htm
>>
File: ughhhhh.png (50KB, 812x656px) Image search: [Google]
ughhhhh.png
50KB, 812x656px
Is anyone else having serious issues loading the desktop site? The page keeps showing up as completely blank whenever I try to search for something or like this when I go to an item page
>>
So i know the 4th one is bust, and 5th is skirt length but I can't figure out the 2nd and 6th one. Anyone mind helping me out?
>>
What sort of keywords should I use to find loose fashion harnesses like this?
I tried 束缚套装开档 and it's bringing up more of the tight harnesses that touch the crotch that are meant for sex
>>
>>9340175
2nd: shirt/garment length
6th: waist
>>
>>9340211
That harness isn't loose to begin with (it's from BrokenDoll), just make the setting loose.

For search you should use "束缚带harness"
>>
>>9340217
Thank you very much!
>>
>>9340153
Clear cache/cookies.
>>
>>9340402
Tried that, still not working. The mobile app is only partially working, it won't load images unless I use mobile data so I think it's a problem with my college's network
>>
>>9339919
anyone know of any other shops carrying this. i'm out here trying to be a meme queen
>>
File: 1109247133.jpg (142KB, 800x565px) Image search: [Google]
1109247133.jpg
142KB, 800x565px
>>9340228
Thank you, found exactly what I was looking for (and only 128 yuan). Here's the link if anyone else is interested, I know it looks super shady but it's what the app gave me and I tested it
http://c.b1wt.com/h.2jjkyW?cv=6ViP78Bxlu&sm=249f79
>>
>>9337299
Can you please review 27 28 and give link to 33?
>>
>>9337299
Links to 29 and 31, please?
>>
What keyword should I use for unpadded bras with no wire? I tried 抹胸文胸 and it's bringing up mostly padded and underwire bras
>>
>>9337299
Link to 23 please?
>>
Any suggestions for search terms or stores that have tunics and other tops that would match with leggings? Thank you!
>>
>>9335040
Pls don't put power banks in your checked luggage, the fine for putting lithium ion batteries in checked luggage is as high as $10,000 USD
>>
>>9340669
27- https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-9870717993.82.mmIkGS&id=19821484269
28- https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-9870717993.106.mmIkGS&id=9564490652
>Haven't gotten them yet, I'll review once they get here.

33-https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-15053209575.115.zXQYIV&id=532904570856

>>9340713
29-https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-2042582133.45.5m4qmw&id=531601618608
>It's a really great dress! Super comfy. I might get rid of or replace the layer on to because it looks a bit weird.
31-https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-b-s.w4011-14821210070.393.fWnL0z&id=523189813685&rn=bccf94c14e845d54b1ba807ad23703ba&abbucket=9
>Out of stock, but you can use the image search to find other sellers.

>>9340945
23- Sorry Anon it's out of stock and the link is gone.
>>
Guys, what's the Yuri!!! on ICE tag in Chinese?
>>
>>9341163
Tried a couple of different combinations, and simply "勇利" seems to be the one with best results.
>>
>>9341163
Also just "Yuri On Ice" works.
>>
Sorry about the spoonfeed, but I tried asking Bhiner for a translation and they didn't quite explain it right. Google translate didn't really help either. Can someone please explain these options for me?

一之濑志希【定金】
混码满50件即成团
成团后定金不退不换不抵现
已成团 尾款2.12上架
约在开春后3-4月出货

I know that they either mean a deposit or preorder, I'm just unsure of what option to choose for checkout.
>>
>>9342345
I think you're supposed to pick the first option to put in the down payment. The rest of the "options" are just explaining when you'll have to pay the remainder.
>>
>>9342795
Haha makes more sense! Thanks anon!
>>
Does anyone have experience ordering costumes from yycos/yuicosplay? Their stuff looks nice in the pictures but it's a relatively expensive purchase for Taobao so I figure I might as well ask before diving in.

I already checked the reviews on their Rakuten store and those were not entirely positive, to say the least.
>>
>>9337299
Reviews please for #s 1 and 3? I'm sure all the bows are wonderful, but if you'd like to comment on them that'd be great.

Also, anon, please, are 19-21 stickers? And where did you find the jewelry 37-40? I've been combing TB for a while now for handmade loliable jewelry!
>>
>>9343513
Sure thing!
1- https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=529666804619&spm=2014.12317209.0.0
>A bit small, but just about big enough for a smartphone and super cute!
3-https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-14126629729.80.Tx3Juu&id=520026241291
>A bit thin, but the lace is exactly as pictured and nice for country.

I haven't gotten the bows yet and my SS (Buynosaur) said they're trying to contact the seller. Hopefully it's just because of CNY.

19-20 https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-212960094.91.8txD8a&id=42177219642
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-212960094.127.NZJ1kz&id=521506154657
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-6504112933.87.DdGAUb&id=36448086821
>They're wooden brooches/rings, really good quality.

37-https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-10245831107.61.aU5UxZ&id=42501692466
>Pretty cute, the pearls aren't great though
38- Out of stock.
39-https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-3721389453.103.rac6Hv&id=539080357961
>Super cute and thick so hopefully it won't break easy.
40-https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-3721389453.64.xOyuwn&id=540300130816
>It's a kind of resin covered sticker? It's really thin and kind of disappointing really.
>>
Quick question, I'm doing quite a large order (from taobaotrends, not sure if that will be relevant), and it will probably be pretty heavy
Is it cheaper to make several smaller orders (to keep the packages lighter)?
>>
File: taobaohaul.png (4MB, 3005x1500px) Image search: [Google]
taobaohaul.png
4MB, 3005x1500px
My order finally arrived today, if anyone wants a review just say which item you'd like.
Someone in a previous thread wanted a review on the kigu, which I'll reply with photos after this.
>>
File: espeonkigu.jpg (263KB, 2060x1432px) Image search: [Google]
espeonkigu.jpg
263KB, 2060x1432px
>>9344260
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=538060559211
Link to the Espeon Kigu

Review:
5/5
I really do like this kigu especially since last time I ordered one it was crappy quality. The quality of the fabric is quite soft, like fleece. I wouldn't say its a dense fabric to keep you super warm in the winter (It's 27*F here and I still have pants and a shirt underneath it). the color is true to the picture, the only problem I have with it is the inner ears seem way too blue rather than a dark blueish-purple? The tail is also only has one end rather than two, it has a loop near the end you attach around the button on the back. I ordered a small and it's still baggy(I'm 154cm) and the pants end around my ankles. Overall I still do like the kigu, it looks just like the stock photo.
>>
>>9337644
Link to all skirts and curtains?
>>
>>9344260
ooh, link/pics of the plain white top?
>>
>>9343655
why don't you just check with the shipping calculator??
>>
>>9344260
...Link to everything? I love your style anon!
>>
Thought some of you might like this.

https://world.taobao.com/item/540543377657.htm#detail
>>
>>9340211
I don't know why you would even bother taoing something like that when there is literally a million and one types of these on eBay of exact same quality/ origins.
>>
File: IMG_0632.png (628KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0632.png
628KB, 640x1136px
>>9340211
>>9344609
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/271884049977
Basically exact same design as one you posted except for 20bucks and without the SS fees to go on top
>>
File: 17-02-05-14-54-38-192_deco.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
17-02-05-14-54-38-192_deco.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>9344386
Sure!
http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=19947588335
>>9344447
No problem, and thank you!
Love Live shirt
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=533681635811

Heart Cut-out Tank
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=528110176861

Fuzzy Slip-on Shoes
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=543872210713

White Knit Blouse
(Link is above in previous reply)

Floral Crop-top Sweater
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=13967066571 (it shows your belly alot)

Floral Lace Crop-top Shirt
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=16062127838

White Lace Dress(can order with or without belt)
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=15438529763

Blue Chiffon Blouse
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=3906717478

Brown Ruffled Skirt(has shorts underneath)
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=25832872132

White Floral Dress
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=17674516236

The kigurumi link is a few post up.
>>
>>9344388
>>9344939
Sorry meant to link to this post, my bad!
>>
>>9339380
No problem, glad to help others spend money. My bust is about 105cm and usually a 34FF so it's hard to find things that fit sometimes. Some of the shirts on the bottom of my collage look a bit odd but I hope my boob size will go down when I lose more weight (10 kilo down and no change yet...)
>>
File: il_570xN.547622807_azh8.jpg (105KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.547622807_azh8.jpg
105KB, 570x570px
Looking for oversized star beads like this
>>
>>9345025
Sounds like we're in the same boat, friend. Good luck with the weight loss, and may your boobs turn out the perfect size!
>>
>>9336037
Thanks! research brings up a lot of interesting results

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.117.okGJrZ&id=544492956554&ns=1&abbucket=9#detail

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.23.okGJrZ&id=528966066480&ns=1&abbucket=9#detail
>>
>>9345115

Try searching through pages you get when you use this : 大塑料星珠
Means 'Large Plastic Star Beads' or
大塑料星diy , which means 'Large Plastic stars DIY"
I've noticed a lot of these supplies end up having DIY in the name somewhere.
If you're not getting any good results with that try replacing 'Large' / 大塑. with the word for 'oversized' / 超大
>>
Has anyone specifically bought a Sakura Kinomoto wig that they were happy with? I think I've bought about 5 different ones so far, and they all look ridiculously huge. I need one before the cherry blossoms bloom, so I'm hoping to throw one on my order before I send it in, but I'm having a hard time finding a good one.
>>
>>9321785
Miss Point has similar dresses
>>
>>9344613
>"exact same design"
>no studs all over the leather, no edge lining seams which implies shit quality, etc
>>
File: Order.jpg (1MB, 1000x1732px) Image search: [Google]
Order.jpg
1MB, 1000x1732px
Needed some new clothes and bags after cleaning out the closet.
>>
File: First Taobao.png (3MB, 1360x851px) Image search: [Google]
First Taobao.png
3MB, 1360x851px
Just did my first Taobao order, part of me is freaking out over the shipping cost, the other keeps pointing out that it's still less then a brand OP and most brand JSKs
>>
>>9347454
omg anon, your style is so cute! Can I have links to 2, 3, 9, 10, and 17?
>>
>>9347454
Links to 1 and 7?
>>
Ordered the acos DVA suit, a wig, and the little gun on Bhiner last night. Check it this morning and see only the gun is on its way to Bhiner, while the other stuff is back on the quote page. They charged the price that they gave me when I put the whole order in though.. fuck. This happen to anyone?
>>
>>9347454
Links to 4, 18, and 14, pretty please?
>>
>>9347454
Links to 5,7,8, 10,11

Gosh just almost all of it!
>>
Please recommend me all your best silly novelty type of shirts, like the "who ate my bread" shirt.

Im searching every shop but gulls have superb taste.
>>
>>9347897
When in doubt I search "harajuku tshirt" (in Chinese of course) and see the wonders that pop up.
>>
>>9347454
Links to 12, 13, and 15 through 20, if you don't mind?
>>
Anybody knows / have experience with Surface Spell and/ or Miss Point?
I'm waiting for 3 f*cking months for their items to arrive
>>
>>9347897
This store has a ton of quirky tshirts. Here's one that says "don't touch me I'm internet famous".
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5-c.w4002-7524816572.69.J2uAGS&id=534395327221
>>
>>9348292
Speaking of weird tshirts.. I've found the white/pastel ones are super thin. How do you deal with wearing them like that? I've got a few undershirts but some shirts are so thin it's like "Why am I even wearing this?"
>>
>>9347605
>>9347618
>>9347722
>>9347895
>>9348218
I guess I'll just link all of the items haha.

1: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=544015128748
2: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=544529727545
3. https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.20141001.1.FMUjer&id=544475452702&scm=1007.10115.70237.100200300000000&pvid=ca572ca5-00fb-462d-a71f-08080525d4f8&idnum=0
4:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=544433619205
5. https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=543959102086
6. https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=544376302304
7: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=544391463181
8: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=544338104508
9: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=541719005005
10: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=541975378077
11: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=544341412863
12: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=538020912357
13: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=537862291196
14: https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=531389348426
15: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=543276813355
16: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=543274265997
17: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=541455809174
18: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=541455809174
19: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=536021698771
20: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=533113032453
>>
Would this site be a good place to order kingdom hearts keyblade cosplay props?

Asking for a friend
>>
>>9347696
Why would you even use Bhiner to begin with...
>>
>>9315268
Anyone experienced in reselling off of Taobao?

Just need a percentage of profit margin. Thinking of getting certain jewelrys mass made then customizing them with hand made charms for certain fandoms.

was profit margins 30%?
>>
>>9322624

Use google translate app on your phone to take a look. Rough translation but better than nothing.
>>
>>9348292
actually not weird shirt if you know about how china is loaded with internet celebrities much like insta-whores who get loads of money from thirsty betas
>>
I need some spoonfeeding for beginner Lolita purchases please. Which stores make it easy to find the matching stockings/headbands for their prints? (ie linking to the other products in the description).
>>
I placed an order at the very beginning of January that didn't make it in time for CNY. Just sitting here, hoping that as people come back maybe just maybe my order hasn't become lost to the ether
>>
>>9347454
Link for 14? That shirt is so cute!
>>
Best ss?
>>
>>9349948

>>9348299
>>
>>9327816
Pain twins. In November I had a package shipped. It still isn't here and I have no idea where it could because Canada... I want my stuff...
>>
>>9339397
Sure. My ss just sent me tracking, so I should get everything in a week or so.
>>
https://world.taobao.com/item/528996676964.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a230r.1.999.18.HhFRTH&ns=1#detail
>>
https://world.taobao.com/item/538038786419.htm?fromSite=main
>>
Has anyone had lost orders from taobao trends before? Approx how long would does it take to receive an order from them, start to finish?
>>
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=525541090176&ns=1#detail
>>
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=521786180233&ns=1#detail
>>
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=535944274091
>>
>>9351197
>https://world.taobao.com/item/538038786419.htm?fromSite=main
YES
I need hats, thanks anon
>>
File: mailtime2.jpg (2MB, 3988x3988px) Image search: [Google]
mailtime2.jpg
2MB, 3988x3988px
I really needed some dumb shit.

Especially excited for the "fucking retarded" shirt
>>
>>9351297
I'm gonna need a link to that retarded shirt.
>>
Are there secondhand shops on Taobao that sell Lolita? Or is it too risky to even bother with that cause replicas
>>
>>9351559
There's an entire second hand website. 2.taobao.com
>>
>>9351297
Link to the makkachin shirt please?
>>
>>9351552
>>9351631
Fucking Retarded: https://world.taobao.com/item/528100854267.htm?fromSite=main

Makkachin:https://world.taobao.com/item/544088082245.htm?fromSite=main
>>
Does anyone know if taobao cargo will recheck the weight on a package, or if it's usually accurate? I have a package at the warehouse right now that it says is 4.15 kg, which seems waaaay too heavy, considering another order containing like, all knit sweaters was only 2.7 kg. I tried asking customer service to check the weight, but I'm not sure how to ask them (or if they're even able) to physically weigh it again.
>>
>>9352046
I'm using JCEX, if that makes any difference!
>>
what is 另两件,因为现在没有号,所以没有发了还 supposed to mean? Is the seller telling me that there's no stock or....?
>>
>>9351233
You're welcome!
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.