[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ohio Conventions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 4

File: Flag_of_Ohio.svg.png (11KB, 250x154px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Ohio.svg.png
11KB, 250x154px
There's a fuckton of conventions in Ohio, as we're finding out from the Ohayocon thread. I'm curious how good you think they are.
Ohio gulls, rank the following conventions from best to worst:
Ohayocon, Colossalcon, Matsuricon, Glass City Con, Shumatsucon, Animatic Con, A&G Ohio, Anime Punch, YoiCon, Midoricon, Kabochacon.

Note: I've omitted cons on college campuses, cons that No longer operate, or any cons that haven't had a first year yet. Feel free to throw in any I forgot about.
>>
God tier:
Colossalcon

Good tier:

Meh tier:
Matsuricon, ohayocon, anime punch

Shit tier:
A&G

I've never even heard of these before tier:
Shumatsucon, glass city con, animaticon, midoricon, kabochacon
>>
>>9314192
Colossalcon is shit. The venue is amazing but the con itself is pretty sun par
>>
>>9314135
God tier:
None if we are being honest

Good tier:
Ohayocon, animarathon

Mixed feelings tier:
>>9314486
Colossalcon as anon says it leans super hard on its location. The con it self is garbage. The staff is even hotter garbage. The cosplays are meh and repetitive. The location is pretty good. The attendees are amazing.

Meh tier:
Shumatsucon.

Shit tier:
A&G, Matsuri, midori, AP, Yoi

Who? tier:
glass city con, animaticon, kabochacon
>>
Is Anime Punch still around? I know there was lolts of drama about that Con in the summer of 2009.
>>
>>9315038
Unfortunately.
Dunno if they're doing one this year since Shumatsu moved to April and Yoi exists for some reason, but last year they did a "pay what you want" con and announced it a month before it happened, then put it two weeks after Shumatsu
It was fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>9314135
>Note: I've omitted cons that No longer operate

So why did you list Anime Punch, they haven't actually done an event in a while.
>>
There's also a good amount of free one day conventions like Zipcon and Nyancon. I'm still not a fan of Nyancon. I think it's too cramped and boring. Zipcon is getting better. It's still a new con, but they are working on getting good guests and stuff.
>>
>>9315074
They technically do a con every year, they've just been very underpopulated the past 3 years
>>
>>9315080
AP is very much that junkie that can't quit. If they do, they might need to het real people jobs.
>>
Anime Punch was my first con and boy am I glad I gave cons another chance because that year was shit. Got stalked by a weirdo that the staff refused to kick and the dealers room was tiny as hell. I had fun at Matsuricon. Not the best con but I bet it'd be more fun if I had been doing panels. Yoi was tiny af and none of the events I went to were any good. Someone offered me weed though so it couldv'e been worse.
>>
Anime punch is very much around and very much the shittiest people in existence. Don't support them
>>
>>9314135
>god tier
lel

>good tier
Anime Punch, Colossal

>meh tier
Ohayocon, Animatic, Yoicon

>Shit tier
A&G con. Arguably the worst con I've ever done, and I've hit probably 20 in 6 different states.

>I havent been so I cant judge them tier
Matsuri, Glass, Shuma, Midori, Kabocha
>>
Shit tier
>every single one of them
>>
>>9315251
/thread
>>
>>9315227
Anime punch belongs rightfully in the shit tier as they rely on alcohol to make their cons actually interesting, they're ran by a sexist pedophile, and they aren't organized whatsoever. There's some good people in there but as a whole they have no clue what the hell theyre doing anymore, and that's why they're crumbling hardcore.
>>
God tier: kek

Good tier: Matsuri, Shumatsu, Midori

Meh tier: Colossal, Ohayo, Kabocha

Shit tier: A&G, Glass City, Animatic

Shit beyond comprehension tier: Anime Punch, Yoi
>>
>everything's in Columbus
>nothing in Cleveland
feels bad man
>>
>>9316104
Im not from Cleveland so there might be an obvious reason, but it does suprise me that there are no cons to speak of in Cleveland.
>>
>>9316104
There's a wizard world comic con cleveland... but yeah, it does blow.

There used to be a lorain county con (shinbokucon at one point.. harucon before that) but looks like it moved to Huron and then ended in 2015
>>
>>9315036
>Good tier:
>Ohayocon, animarathon

My dude spotted
>>
>>9316128
I saw that, but I'm only really interested in anime, not western stuff, so it doesn't seem like the sort of con for me. The part that really sucks is that even in college I still don't have a driver's license, so I can't actually go anywhere besides Cleveland.
>>
>>9314135
>a fuckton of cons in Ohio
you've clearly never been another state have you
>>
>>9316159
there's a greyhound that picks up from Euclid and goes to downtown Columbus for ~$25 bucks. you could try that.

>mfw we build this nice ass hobbit hole convention center
>only have crappy wizard world TM con
>>
>>9316180
sorry chester*

anyway it's downtown not to far from csu
>>
>>9314135
Ohayocon is a solid con. Cosplay is usually fresh and well done. We stopped going about two years ago when it began leaning heavily towards overpopulation and money reliant. Heard last year caused the Hyatt to get pretty strict.

Shumatsu is young yet. Young crowd, but growing. A nice getaway.

Colossal is the one my group goes to. A 5 day binge drinking episode with a water park that people dress up at. I'm not one for panels or artists or any of the other weaboo shit other than dressing up so it's great IMO.

Midoricon is pretty cool. Great venue, really good for photoshoots. Young crowd, teenage majority. That was a 2015 though. Midori .5 was solidly fun, pain in the ass to get to the state park but a good time with good people.

Anything anime punch is drinking, drinking and more drinking. But I still hope they get their shit together and do another good armigedicon.
>>
Ohayocon used to be my favorite, until they kicked some people oput who ran the best panels.
Those people went and made A&G which then became my favorite con, as Ohayocon had such boring panels. (along with being too crowded)
But the owner of A&G lost interest in running A&G and screwed them over last year, changing the date and location, losing over 95% of the people who go to A&G, and the panels were ran terribly.
Me and some of the "helpers" to A&G of the past are coming back, trying to rebuild it, to be closer to what it used to be like, but its going to take years to build up a new fan base.

For now, Id say Colossal con is probably the best atm, even more so with less restrictions than other cons. (Like not being nazis to girls cosplays for being skimpy.)
>>
>>9316215
Aside from shitty programming, terrible leadership (even after switching chairs, the new guy is still Jason Taylor's fucking whipping boy), and all around horrible attitude towards anyone who dares defy them, a&g REALLY fucked themselves with the Tokyo Attack debacle. Which, in case you don't know, the 4 uppermost staff for a&g had a group chat where they were planning on sabotaging Tokyo Attack, stalking and harassing the owner, and even threatened to cut brake lines, and the whole thing went public. They lost several guests and even their entire GR department.

That con is a lost cause, give up. If you need to work for a con, go work for a better one.
>>
>>9315648
>ran by sexist pedo
Didn't know it was a kopf con :^)
Last year was the only year I've gone. The panels were surprisingly fun, even though nobody attended (lets host a con easter weekend!) at least it kept the normies away, so it was a drunken oversized house party and everyone was everyone's friend past midnight.
I will say I'm worried organizationally because they dont release stuff in a timely manner.
They did an open bar... Inside the rave. Made points from me for that.
>>
>>9316104
this

recently moved to cleveland, does anything go on around there?
>>
Worth going to:

Colosalcon, ohayocon, matsuricoco

Not worth going to:

Everything else
>>
>>9316354
Matsuricon*
>>9316347
We have no cons. I've never been to thr downtown convention center, anyone know how nice it is?
>>
>>9316168
>you've clearly never been another state have you

In relation to its population, Ohio does have a disproportionate amount of cons (at least those listed on animecons.com)

For comparison Ohio has a total of 10 conventions while California and Texas have 12 each. Florida is a tryhard with 16.
>>
File: 14263126.jpg (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
14263126.jpg
54KB, 300x300px
>Anime Punch was one of my first conventions
>Went to it when they had the space in Worthington
>Had an absolute blast even though I didn't drink or do any extra shit, I just liked the feeling of a small fun convention where everyone is friends with everyone instead of the crowded clinical con that Ohayo has slowly become
>It was the first time I had seen The Protomen play and I loved their music

Fast forward a few years and I've come to realize that the con is run by criminals, the con chair is literally a rapist, and that they're all no-lifers huddled up in a broken down hobo squat on the OSU campus.

Fuck.
>>
>>9316414
>>9316168
Ohio has a pretty decent population, but the thing is the uneven distribution of cons in the state. We only have a couple major cities but for some reason Cleveland has no cons but Columbus has 7?
>>
>>9315036
OMG you are so right about Colossalcon. It has some of the most horrible staff/people who run the con ever. The entire con is very terrible, only reason people go is to party and take advantage of the resort/waterpark w/o buying a badge.
>>
>>9316440
>We only have a couple major cities but for some reason Cleveland has no cons but Columbus has 7?

No one wants to go to a convention in "Little Detroit"
>>
>>9316475
But even Original Detroit has Youmacon.
>>
>>9315184
Totally agree! The owner is creepy as fuck and there were a lot of rumors.

Plus they held the crafters aren't artists bullshit!
>>
Probably an unpopular opinion but Animarathon and Nyan con are some of my favorites.

But I've always enjoyed smaller cons, typically less creeps and obnoxious drunk people.
>>
>>9316444
I see this a lot but I have never had any issues w their staff. Ever since the new guy took over security they have been real chill and in terms of like being policy Nazis they are by far the least shitty ones in ohio. If we are talking shit staff throw ohayocon in that arena ... Hell they had to have someone dedicated to deleting threads last year of all of the borderline assault cases their staff was creating.

The nice thing about Ohio is all of the small 1 day cons nyan was pretty fun I will def be back to that one
>>
>>9316475
Do they lack a major covention center/hotel?? That seems more likely to me.
>>
>>9317047
No we just spent millions building several new convention centers and hotels
>we had the RNC, we can handled a few thousand nerds for a weekend
>>
>>9316414
Ohio has a lot of ANIME cons. Having lived in the chicago area I feel like I'm in a con desert.
>>
>>9317065
>Ohio has a lot of ANIME cons.
What other types of cons would we be talking about,in a conversation about anime conventions?

>Having lived in the chicago area
You really just wanted to shoehorn this into a conversation didn't you?
>>
>>9316168
Kentucky only has one con. So that list looks like a fuckton to me too.
>>
>>9317080
Kentucky is a con desert. We get Kentokyo in August, and that's about the only reliable one. Sukoshicon went under/got gobbled up by Fandomfest, which is another whole can of worms... Just drive to Ohio for your cons, like I do.
>>
>>9317070
>only anime cons
You do realize scifi and western comic/video game cons exist too? right? and that some people like to go to those too? the OP said nothing about anime specific cons

>chicago
I was just giving a frame of reference. I went to a lot of cons in MN & WI too. Part of the other problem with Ohio is while there are a lot of cons in the state itself, there aren't many ones worth driving too in the surrounding states. I'm a Cleveland anon, so personally I'd rather there be more cons in Pittsburgh than Columbus.
>>
>>9317116
I would love for some anime cons to come to Cleveland, but right now the best we have nearby would be Tekko in Pittsburgh, and smaller cons in nw Pennsylvania.
There is a new con in Erie Pennsylvania Im excited about called hazardcon. Theyre going to have daman mills and jessica calvello. I went to another one this past october called blurrycon and it was pretty uneventful. Almost all the panels were cancelled, and the japanese dj they had was realllly bad.
>>
>>9316428
Are you me? Had the exact same experience and I'm still lowkey sad about how shitty AP is

>>9316717
I had a blast at Animarathon last year. Cheap and nice photo locations and ample parking, plus the weather wasn't abysmal.

As someone who lives in Columbus, I legitimately wish there were more cons in Cleveland just so everything wasn't held at the Hyatt.
>>
>>9317116
>there aren't many ones worth driving too in the surrounding states.

That's not wrong. All of my out of state cons besides Youmacon are two states over.
>>
>>9317116
>You do realize scifi and western comic/video game cons exist too?

And yet the OP listed none and no one else has listed any either. This discussion has been specifically about anime conventions.

>the OP said nothing about anime specific cons
The OP said nothing about non-anime cons either.

>I went to a lot of cons in MN & WI too
>I'm a Cleveland anon
>I'd rather there be more cons in Pittsburgh than Columbus.

Good for you.
>>
My friends are running a room party on five, very near the elevators. Should I post the room number?
>>
>>9318436
>Should I post the room number?
Nigga nah, not unless you want to get snitched on
>>
>>9318436
I'm on 5 but I see no signs of party.
>>
>>9318436

Doesn't start until like 6 or so
>>
>>9318555
All right.
>>
I work at the Hyatt, any questions?
>>
>>9318599
Can you sneak someone some wrist bands?
>>
>>9318599
Are you literally here to snitch?
>>
>>9318599

What department? The bellmen here are really cool.
>>
>>9318605
No, sorry mang. Not worth my job.

>>9318606
Nope. Honestly an anime fan and I've been to my fair share of cons over the years. I usually pop on here to remind con goers to tip their bellman/valet, the tip based dudes get wrecked by cheap con goers.

I honestly hope everyone has a good time. Ohayocon is one of our goofier groups but the attendees are generally nice, if awkward. You guys do REKT the fuck out of our rooms though.
>>
>>9318610
I used to be a bellman. Only thing I didn't care for was handling anyone who brought their own gross pillow or the non tippers
>>
>>9318619
>No, sorry mang. Not worth my job.

I understand dawg
>>
>>9318619
>Ohayocon is one of our goofier groups but the attendees are generally nice

Are there any groups that are comparable to Ohayocon's guests?

Any horror stories? I know I read one a few years ago that was some kind of poop disaster.
>>
>>9318628
Matsuricon and Anime Punch obviously. Marcon to an extent, and kinda Origins but not really the same.

That poop disaster was the only time we've EVER had to break out our hazmat suit.

Many years back we had an incident with someone smashing a hole in a wall. I won't name names but let's say he may be a prominent Spike Spegal cosplayer.

I had to break up a couple furry's going at it, in a sexual sense, in a stairwell a while back. Couple other orgy/people too drunk to make smart decisions problems too. This is the 10th Ohayocon I've worked.

Hotels give you some great stories
>>
>>9318656
Haha i heard about the spike guy. What's this poop story?
>>
>>9318691
>>9318691
After checkout, poop was discovered on almost all surfaces in a room, including The ceiling and the safe
>>
Are there any other good parties or whatnot going on tonight?
>>
Parties on 5 are a thing again tonight.
>>
>>9319582
Parties on 5?
>>
Cincinnati Comic Expo, Wizard World Columbus,
>>
ohayocon is definitely the biggest but its also stupid expensive, a one-day pass is 45 bucks.

>>9316428
pretty sure the anime punch crew embezzled a lot of kickstarter money to start that sketchy gatchapon arcade.
>>
>>9320481
Can you tell me more about the arcade? I've been a few times and I didn't think there was anything off about it, but from what I can tell other people in the community don't really like it.
>>
>>9314135
Ohayo and Colossal are the only ones I've been too, both were fun.

I've heard good things about Matsuri and Midori but can't comment.
>>
File: IMG_3384.jpg (382KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3384.jpg
382KB, 1080x1920px
Just got home, walked around all three days and only paid today to see a friend's panel and to shop.

Is it just my lack of observation but was...ohayocon actually better and not worse than the last year? Staff didn't seem to be herding people around like cattle and the dealers room didn't have the retarded entrance and exit only doors to the dealers room. and I mean I didn't go to more than that one panel (I usually don't go to any) but the programming seemed decent too.

Also free shimoneta flags yeah boi
>>
>>9317080
>>9317106
That's because the state is shit outside Louisville or Lexington. The only sci-fi related con other than Fandomfest that is a regular is WonderFest but that only survives because the majority of attendees spend a shit ton on merch as its primarily a sci-fi and scale modeling con.
>>
>>9320563

they have cool games but the place itself is pretty nasty, didn't see a single hand sanitizer thingy on the wall, which should be required considering that weebs are disgusting. also the staff themselves seem to just hang out in the back by themselves with their friends, seemed very cliquey
>>
>>9320640
This, I've visited GP a few times at each of the different locations they had and these are the reasons I don't care to go anymore.
Everyone that works there look like the old weebs at cons, and not one of them act in any sort of professional manner.
>>
>>9320666

yeah, they come across as a bunch of stuck up weebs who don't know how to run a business and just wanted to open an arcade to hang out and get drunk in. it also doesn't help that the place is is a super shitty part of town, i mean fuck its right next to the food pantry.
>>
>>9320142
>wizard world "con"
kek
>>
>>9320481
>pretty sure the anime punch crew embezzled a lot of kickstarter money to start that sketchy gatchapon arcade.

Then they're officially contributing positive things to the universe because GGPon is great
>>
>>9320640
>>9320666
>>9320684

Fuck now I'm going to have to shill for GGPon.

The only highly suspect and gross areas are the bathroom and the WiiU area (dirty weeb hands and community controllers do not mix).

At the end of the day, no the people I've seen running it aren't the peak of professionalism and some polish could do nothing but help them, but I don't know what you niggas are talking about when you say they're "cliquey" or "stuck up".

It sounds more like you're awkward and lonely autists. Why would your interactions with the employees be anything beyond "Hey I'm buying this, thank you, bye". Do you not have actual friends to go to an arcade with?

The location is nothing to sing about but I'll tolerate it for a space where I can play games that I actually enjoy instead of the boring nostalgia bait at 16bit and Old North Arcade. Not to mention it obviously allows them to be able to charge $10 for 12 hours of play.
>>
Im getting really annoyed with Ohayocon. It doesn't feel like an anime con anymore.
A majority of panels AND cosplayers are all comic or tumblr shit, I feel like the only anime I see is in the damn dealers room.
>>
>>9320885

Plebshit will always be big at cons and we're at a point where comics are hilariously popular.

A shitty Deadpool is still better than all the creased up fresh out the box Naruto cosplays and dirty thrift store tee "L"s we had to suffer through for years.
>>
>>9320867

i was there for their new years event with two of my friends who are regulars. the entire time i was there the staff was all either behind the register or next to it in the gift shop just talking and getting drunk. maybe its just the lack of professionalism that got to me, and i will admit my disdain for weebs probably had me judging them harsher. I agree wholeheartedly that the game selection and cost of entry are both amazing though. if you just want to play DDR all day for 12 bucks then this is the place to go.
>>
>>9320885
ohayocon has been a 'anime and also internet culture convention' for quite a while. 4 years ago i'd say 50% of the cosplayers were ponies, now its 50% homestuck. not to mention all the out of place star wars cosplayers who just want an excuse to carry around their 200 dollar lightsaber.
>>
>>9321298
Homestuck is nearly dead at Ohayocon...
>>
>>9321312

i dunno man it was out in full force on saturday, granted it seem to be mostly younger kids.
>>
>>9321298
HOLY SHIT. now that I think about, this is the first con I didn't see a single homestucker. Thank god
>>
>>9321349
They all moved to Undertale and Steven Universe
>>
>>9321352

i only saw a few undertale cosplayers, though maybe because those require more than just some silly horns and face paint.

i was surprised at how many non-shit overwatch costumes i saw, though i thought it was weird how many of them were cosplaying as the alternate skins.
>>
>>9321358
Which ones? I don't think I saw any good ones lol except maybe that orange symmetra but I was pretty disappointed.
>>
>>9321364

yeah i saw that symmetra too, she was pretty good. there was a female roadhog that was solid, mostly because she was pretty big herself but surprisingly not flabby. there was also a really good female junkrat walking around with a low-effort mei. saw a bunch of mercys but they were all either shit, or their costumes had fallen apart due to to the crowds.
>>
Alright y'all talking about ggpon and let me help set some stuff straight.

>>9320481
They never had anything to do with AP. At one point they were trying to host Maiden Japan there but that never fell through.

>Everyone talking about game selection
I hope you weren't thinking about MÚSECA, BeatStream, REFLEC BEAT, or Dance Evolution. Those belong to Snow Phoenix, they were out as a preview tour before we formally started with cons. Only one there now is MÚSECA (which I'm pulling soon because we have some huge issues right now).

Here's the thing about ggpon. I like the owners and I like the environment, enough that I worked as one of their techs without pay for over a year. They're lazy and without us they would be in a much different position then they currently are. I've had them beg to put Initial D 8 on location there but for some reason I just can't justify loaning it out for free.

After Ohayocon this weekend and they provided nothing for assistance and slowed and ruined the load-out for my stuff, I'm debating looking into starting an open warehouse style arcade like they started with 2 years ago and showing off what some people who really care can do.

They're either not coming back to another con or if they are it's in a very limited capacity. Working with them on any event is a nightmare.
>>
>>9321295
>the entire time i was there the staff was all either behind the register or next to it in the gift shop just talking and getting drunk. maybe its just the lack of professionalism that got to me, and i will admit my disdain for weebs probably had me judging them harsher.

I mean honestly though, what the fuck else are they supposed to do? They're not there to be your friends and as long as they weren't being rude and fucking their job up I don't really see the problem.
>>
>>9321315
>i dunno man it was out in full force on saturday, granted it seem to be mostly younger kids.

Nothing will top the levels of Homestuck between 2012-2013. That shit was actually crazy.
>>
>>9321395
>I'm debating looking into starting an open warehouse style arcade like they started with 2 years ago and showing off what some people who really care can do.

I love GGPon but honestly if you have the means, do it. Competition could only improve things because although I enjoy what they do, they obviously feel really comfortable since they're the only remotely real arcade.
>>
File: 1480659032984.jpg (148KB, 685x731px) Image search: [Google]
1480659032984.jpg
148KB, 685x731px
>>9321152
>A shitty Deadpool is still better than all the creased up fresh out the box Naruto cosplays and dirty thrift store tee "L"s we had to suffer through for years.
Gonna disagree with you there.
Deadpool cosplayers can tend to be obnoxious as fuck because they think its in character. Only a few do it well and know then they are going to far or pissing off someone.

>>9321298
Thats just it though. I feel like thats what "Anime conventions" are anymore.
It feels like comic-cons and game cons are really the only ones that know how to fucking stay on topic. I'm not going to Ohayocon because I want to see Steven Universe and tumblr memes. In fact, quite the opposite. I'm going there because I like weeb shit, but when weeb shit is the minority at their own damn cons its a problem.

This issue extends beyond Ohayocon with me, but Ohayocon is probably the biggest offender in the area because its one of the biggest "anime cons".
>>
>Want to complain about a single state getting three times as many cons as my whole country
>Look up the size of Ohio
>Literally three times the size of my country

Still salty because there will never be enough cons
>>
>>9315036
>Meh tier:
>Shumatsucon.
>Shit tier:
>A&G, Matsuri, midori, AP, Yoi

Have you really been to all those tho?
>>
>>9321912

Comics, games, and cartoons are simply more popular in America- that's it. Anime cons stopped being about Anime when nerd culture became more of a normal thing.
>>
>>9321912
>>9322490

Lets not pretend like the anime scene is really hitting it out of the park right now in terms of quality either.

When there's a popular anime, you see it at cons. For years you couldn't spit without hitting a Sage Naruto, Saitama, or Attack on Titan cosplayer.

I could see complaining about the programming though. But on the other hand how many Gundam political forums do we really need to have?

Either way Ohayocon is raking in cash and their attendance has done nothing but increase. I doubt they see an issue with what they're doing.
>>
>>9322490
>>9322524
Then maybe it shouldn't be an "anime convention"
>>
YoiCon was the smallest con I ever went to, but it was refreshing not to be smashed wall to wall like Ohayo 2016.

Ohayo 2017 was lit senpai.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.