[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post MAGfest recovery thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170106-032347.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170106-032347.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
Continue from the last thread. >>9277274

Just how hard do people go at MAGfest?
>>
>>9314097
A mini version of Dragoncon. Anyrhing goes.
>>
Discord is run by a molester
>>
>>9314529
what?
>>
>>9314097
FInally got a full 20 hours of sleep after three days of none. Pretty darn fun for my first con, looking forward to more.
>>
Did the yuri on ice orgy happen
>>
>>9314529
Which mod? There are multiple.
>>
>>9315718
the bald one
>>
>>9316265
That doesn't fucking help just say his name
>>
>>9316742
Chris
>>
>>9316762
How is he a molester? Legitimately curious anon. Deets
>>
>>9317034
This. I know a good portion of the staff. Post proof and Ill pass it on and get rid of the loser.
>>
Used to drink like the person in that pic (in fact I was in that suite earlier) but found it too degenerate so I just do other shit now. Candy flipped this magfest and felt like the rave was more of a massage, but in a good way
>>
>>9314097

There were noticeably more trannies this year.

I was super disappointed that the dealer's room was 90% the same shit drawn by a different artist. I get that popular stuff sells better, but geez.
>>
>>9317039
Ask around and people will confirm the details
>>
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/cgl/thread/8775162#p8782376

Seems he got called out here too.
>>
>>9317389
SOMEONE ELSE NOTICED THIS. Right?? Why were there sooo many trannies?
>>
>>9317454
Oh, the UNOFFICIAL MAGFest FB group...
>>
>>9314097
presidential suite looked lit (hopefully this person was okay)
>>
>>9317619

My best guess is it's another year of HRT/coming out/whatever so while they've always been there maybe they're just now presenting as MtF.

But yeah, there seemed to be at least one in every clump of people.
>>
The con was fun, but there were a LOT of Negans and only about two were actually decent.
>>
Why is there no video of the machinae supremacy concert up yet
>>
>>9318709

>tfw you like the older demographics at magfest but hate most of the western comic/tv shit

They're always the most lazy and most normie of the bunch.
>>
Anyone go to the shitshow that is AniMore?
>>
>>9314097
For a moment I thought that was me... its uncanny they look like me with my old glasses. I should probably go full highlander next year on this drunkard.
>>
>>9320590
Guy in pic here. Good luck. I can take pics for proof, but on phone right now. MAGFest was a blast, but the drink someone slipped me before heading to that party knocked me out fast. Not sure what it was.
>>
>>9320778
glad you're okay - did you got roofied?!
when I showed up with a couple people you were just blacked out + unresponsive. I was worried.
>>
>>9320778
Noob.

Shame I wasnt there to push you around on a luggage cart.
>>
>>9320590
>>9320778
I did hear of someone getting drugged while at a party this year...
>>
>>9314097

>tfw your minor cold didn't escalate into anything and quietly went away over the weekend

thank you jesus
>>
>>9320778
Did you get roofied by a fangirl?
>>
>>9320778
DENNIS IS THAT YOU!?
>>
>>9320778
Was this on Saturday? Was in the 6k party the whole night didn't see this, but there was that flannel shirt guy who needed to be carried out of the room after passing out.
>>
>No Mercy Tournament
>Matthew from Botchamania panel
>Pro Wrestling gathering
>how to write video game stories from pro wrestling workshop

So much /woo/ there and it absolutely pleased me
>>
>>9322978
Pretty sure that was thurs somewhere around 3am I showed up and the room owner was showing me pics/videos of that guy lol. also the blue duster I stole is in the background
>>
>>9323157
...why did you steal a duster?
>>
>>9321099
Don't think it was roofie. But something laid me out that night.

>>9321118
That would have been amazing. Back in MAGFest like 8 we had a friend ride an elevator due to a rolling chair.

>>9322781
Yes, yes it is. Who be this?

>>9322978
Nah, it was Thurs. Rest of the week was golden and a fun time. That was my only night laid out flat.
>>
>>9317621
He got de-admined from, anyone have deets? From what I hear he molested someone while drunk.
>>
>>9317635
I can only hope with all my might that most people don't notice I'm a tranny

I don't want my existence to inconvenience you anon
>>
>>9324444

It's not actually an inconvenience, just an observation. I hope every day for yall is more comfortable.

The only demographics that ever bug me at these things are normies, mobas, and capeshit.
>>
>>9324430
Chris Coia is fucking shady. I dealt with that guy in the past. He has lied to my face and bad-mouthed me to people and tried lying about it until I confronted him with screencaps.
>>
>>9319259
For a small con, AniMore was good. Dealers room was better than a lot of big cons. Please do not compare it to MAGFest since they are completely different.
>>
>>9314097

I hope rooms will be easier to get next year.
>>
>>9324812
I was at a party with 2-3 (not sure) MtF girls, 2 on hormones but <6 mo. Pretty obviously read as a trans. Sorry not sorry! Traps are the cutest.
>>
>>9335162
Im just waiting for the magfest/nerdcore/vidya gaem cover scene to explode in a wave of tragic suicides.

You all can burn on hell. The world doesnt need another briana whew.
>>
File: 1453746297779.jpg (53KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453746297779.jpg
53KB, 640x720px
>>9337893
For those trannies we're going to host a debutante ball, and then we'll build a big beautiful wall!
Make MAGAfest great again!
>>
>>9337917
The thing I really dislike is everyone kisses up to the trannies just because their trannies, but the trannies still act like spiteful bitches and shit talk the people that were cool with them and helped them go to magfest in the first place.

Magfest, pax, whatever gaming fest group, theyre all full of SJWs and they make it unpleasant for everyone to be around them.
>>
>>9339051

The only thing I've come to hate about this type of person is that if you have the misfortune of becoming a romantic interest to them, they can easily turn the group against you when you say "no"

It's like I lose my autonomy the second a marginalized person wants something from me.
>>
>>9342059
>turning down trannies
Stop being such an oppressive shitlord
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.