[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone here who prefers American cosmetics over Korean/Japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (243KB, 680x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243KB, 680x476px
Is there anyone here who prefers American cosmetics over Korean/Japanese ones?i feel like Japanese and Korean cosmetics are all nice packaging but not really worth it. I got some canmake eyeliner and I'll say the one I got at forever 21 was better.
>>
>>9309181
...You couldn't have posted this in the makeup general?
>>
>>9309181
A lot of it is overhyped because this board is full of weebs
>>
depends.

canmake, if i recall correctly, is pretty much drugstore-tier. for what it is, i like well enough. i feel like people get a wet pussy over certain cosmetics but in reality they're equal to maybelline, rimmel, etc, but in cute packaging and from asia.
>>
The Japanese and Korean brands offered certain products and consistencies long before they were commonly found in U.S. markets. I'd say that most American companies offer similar or even better quality products that are comparable to what only Asian products once offered.

The only thing I dislike about American cosmetics is the huge jump between the palest color and the second palest in most brands. One is practically white while the second palest often has simply too much yellow tone.
>>
I'll be honest I do enjoy how they're packaged compared to western cosmetics

I feel that how cute they are makes me want to look cuter while the western cosmetics are all very sleek and sultry which makes me feel I'm not doing them justice when I'm wearing them especially when I see instagram models etc doing amazing makeup looks that can make them look 10+ years older and like kim kardashian where as I would prefer to appear cuter especially when in lolita and I feel Japanese/Korean cosmetics help cater towards these effects
>>
Products in similar price range will most likely be the same quality, no matter where they come from or what packaging they're in. In my experience both Asian and western higher end brands have undeniable superior quality, and they are where I get my basics. I then buy things I occasionally use from whatever brand I like the look of. This way you can be sure you're getting the best of both worlds.
>>
>>9309221
But most make-up are the same though, it's the user that takes the product to a different direction? Not trying to argue, but to me I don't see how much different, say Nyx and Tonymoly, will impact on your finished look since they're just tools, and you only see their packaging for the duration of putting your make-up.
Sorry I rambled on, the point I'm trying to make is I feel like you're sacrificing quality for packaging, which I personally would advice against.
>>
>>9309221
This is true. Too Faced is the only brand I can think of that even caters remotely to a cute appeal. Most all American palettes and brands focus on super sexy shades and effects. It's like that person complaining that nothing about the pastel goth palette by Kat Von D was pastel at all.
>>
>>9309181
Try finding a good non-asian bcream and then we can talk again.
>>
>>9309241
*bbcream
>>
Personally, I'm very pale with pinkish undertones, and many Asian makeup items just clash with my skin tone. It really sucks though, because I'm a sucker for cute packaging, and it seems like Asian makeup/skincare companies put more effort into making their stuff look cute.

I also don't want to have to pay extra shipping to have things imported when I can just get the American version at my drugstore.
>>
Also remember a lot of makeup in America is also colored to match tanned skin tones since tan is better then pale over here. The majority of American shades are also designed to match tanned and bronzed skin.
>>
Also, Canmake does not use petroleum or parabens among other ingredients in many of their products. Maybelline does use petroleum and parabens quite commonly. You got to think about the little differences as well. Some people are sensitive to certain formulations.
>>
>>9309241
Not OP, but Smashbox makes one that I like. It costs way more than my Missha BB cream, but at least they are on the right track with formula.
>>
>>9309183
Shut up whore
>>
>>9309248
Or it's just straight up orange. I got some CCcream sample from a mid-tier brand the other week and it was just intensely orange when I put it on...
>>
>>9309306
You have to be 18+ to use this site
>>
>>9309322
That most likely was for blacks then.

Orange/brown is our nude color
>>
>>9309322
Ugh I always buy the lightest shade of foundation because it's better to be white than orange. I've been meaning to look into asian foundations for a while but I'm hesitant to buy something so individual without being able to try it first
>>
>>9309241
Personal preference, but I've never found an Asian BB cream that compared to the Garnier BB cream. Then again, I have super fucking set skin and like a particular level of coverage.
>>
Asian foundations make me look like I have jaundice and American ones make me look like Donald Trump.
>>
>>9309407
There's just no good middle ground between those two choices.
>>
>>9309342
I've picked up many items for pale skin only to have it oxidize to an orange color within hours. It is a common problem. I guess a lot of white people do turn kind of orange toned when they tan.
>>
Pale skin anons, a lot of people have success blending Manic Panic's white Dreamtone with their chosen foundation for better coverage. Pic related demonstrates what adding it to different shades can do.
>>
>>9309418
I was doing that for a bit and it just made my foundation much more oily/streaky. It's a good quick/cheap fix though.
>>
>>9309418
That's essentially what I've been told to do by girls working at Sephora and other makeup stores. Sephora doesn't stock a single shade that is my color. I was told to mix the lightest and second lightest shades together in any brand to get the right color. (Which kind of sucks needing to buy two bottles of foundation at once...) I've never used Manic Panic's makeup before.
>>
Kind of a no-brainer for me to like Korean brands since I am Asian, the Korean brands are cheaper, better bang for buck, and the skintones match mine so much better. Also stands to reason if I had to recommend something it'd usually be Asian since that's what I use.

But anyway, you're sort of doing Asian brands wrong focusing entirely on cosmetics. Skincare and new stuff is where they're at. The Face Shop doesn't just have face masks, they also have foot, hand and neck and decolletage masks. If you don't like grinding at your foot with pumice stones, there's at least two brands with feet peeling masks, too. Even normal, established items tend to get interesting, 2016 seems mainly about horse oil. The year before seems to be about snails. There's a Korean company basing their skincare line off pure gold, and another one that touts real caviar extracts in theirs, though both are pretty expensive (though still below luxury Western brands, which is saying something) Then there's the dermarolling and face sponges that still seem to be a purely Asian brand thing for now (or maybe we just get really slow imports, idk). And Japanese packs of 10-100 face masks so it's much cheaper to use as many as Faye Wong if that's your thing.

The rest, yeah, it's pretty standard. But why restrict yourself to Asian vs Western? Are you really basing your conclusion that all Asian brands are "not worth it" based on one single eyeliner? If the product is good, just buy them and use them, regardless of their brand origins.
>>
Asian is better when it comes to skincare, but their makeup is shit. Sure, the packaging is cute, but you're not buying makeup for the packaging but for the product.
They're cheaper but the quality also tends to be mediocre, so I don't even bother.
>>
>>9309432
This jfc. Just use what fucking works for you who cares where the hell it came from.
>>
>>9309181
Western cosmetics are trash. I have never found a foundation with enough pigment outside of specialty/ premium brands like Makeup Forever, Dior, and Chanel. Whereas even cheap af skin 79 has nice coverage and I can darken it with cheap rimmel foundation. Cheap eyeshadow, lip color, and eyeliner in western brands are fine, but western bb/ cc cream is horrible and I've bought or tried just about every major brand at cvs and sephora
>>
>>9309449
From what I've heard, European cosmetics are actually the best as far as quality ingredients are concerned. Milani, Palladio, and L'Oreal all have products among their rotation manufactured in Europe.
>>
>>9309449
western brands aren't known for bb cream; their foundations are far better than Asian ones though in terms of variety.
>>
>>9309418
nyx white mixer is better, it doesn't change the consistency of the foundation
>>
im gonna be honest with you. i think it depends on the buyers money situation. but i would usually prefer a jp/kr cosmetic but if my money situation wont allow it ill go with local
>>
>>9309407
>>9309408
My people
>>
>>9309181
I like a lot of Etude House makeup just because they have a cute variety of colors and the cute packaging that's way cheaper than too faced . But shit, my husband got me the little nut holiday kit for Christmas and I tried their mascara for the first time and it was garbage. It was very clumpy and it dried almost crusty like on my lashes. Getting it off with my makeup sheets was a pain too it was flaking off some of my lashes. I'll stick to mac for mascara and Armani for foundation but I like to play around with their eye/lip/blush colors.
>>
>>9309437

Eh, not really. If you're switching over from something like Nyx to Canmake, yes, that's a huge dip in quality. But if you're switching over from Maybelline? That's like hopping over from one mediocre drugsore brand to another mediocre cheap brand. So I can totally see why some girls would make the switch due to the price point.

There's not a lot of girls who will shell out for, or even need the highest end, super pigmented saturated stuff. The Asian brands tend to get it right by marketing products where you can get a really pretty look on a lower budget, without feeling like you're on a budget. Up until recently, Western brands tend to really make you feel every inch of "budget" in a budget product.

As for the packaging, any high end brand spends on that, so you're paying for it either way. You're kidding yourself if you think every cent of your money is going towards the ingredients rather than the marketing and brand name as well, whether it's Eastern or Western brands.
>>
>>9309244
Actually, the bb cream and pore primer that Too Faced has are excellent!
>>
>>9309196
>one is practically white
What brands are you talking about here? Because as an albinistic cave fish "practically white" is my shade but every single time I've tried the palest shade of some Western brand it made me look like a tragic self tanner mess. I'd really love to find a Western brand as pale as or lighter than Missha #13 but so far it's not happening. This is the only reason I started buying Asian cosmetics over Western ones.
>>
>>9309691
Mac Studio Fix NW10
>>
>>9309694
I haven't tried Studio Fix but the Mac's NW/NC10 I tried in store were still too dark for me. Are there shade differences between lines?
>>
>>9309698
>NW/NC10
the studio fix powder in NW 10 is much lighter than Mac's liquid foundations in the same shade
>>
>>9309691
nars siberia/chantilly
bobbi brown 00
tarte rots porcelain

god, I hate people who complain about being ~~~pale as a sheet~~~ and act like it's so hard to find a foundation. all of these are as light or lighter than missha 13, and there are plenty more. it's so special snowflakey, and all it takes is a google search to find foundations for pale skin. there's even an entire subreddit dedicated to it.
>>
>>9309716
IT Cosmetics CC cream in fair is pretty damn pale, too. But it's made in Korea so idk if it'd be considered Asian or Western
>>
Most of you are complaining that you can't find a shade which has really nothing to do with makeup quality at all. Finding a foundation to match is a lot of trial and error.

I haven't tried a lot of Asian beauty products simply because, as someone mentioned, I think it's all usually over hyped. Stuff I have tried has been okay, nothing to write home about. I especially think on this board people still have this weird obsession with looking 'kawaii' and they think using Asian products is somehow going to help. I hate to break it to you but that's not how it works.
>>
>>9309507
Yeah but if you live in JP/KR, it'd be cheaper to use those instead.
Don't act like Western brands are "for the poor" lol
>>
>>9309691
Try the kat von d foundation, im super pale naturally but i usually go a shade or so lighter and the light42 shade is perfect for me
>>
>>9309241
Miss Sporty BB cream matches my skin perfectly and goes on really smoothly, plus it's cheap as hell. Might not be for you if you want something more pigmented though.
>>9309432
True. I've noticed that a lot of Asian makeup tends to have skincare benefits added too, whereas Western makeup is mostly limited to being makeup with the occasional SPF foundation making an appearance.
I think people are irritated by the whole Asian vs Western debate because it reeks of weeb, since the more popular Asian makeup brands like Etude House focus heavily on cute packaging but tend to have drugstore quality products. It gets pretty annoying when a bunch of people are gushing about this amazing Asian eyeliner that lines your eyes in a very Asian way and perfectly encapsulates Asia, especially if you just want a decent review from someone who isn't more preoccupied with the product's country of origin than what it's actually like.
>>
>>9310162

Idk man I used to have major issues with all sorts of drugstore tier western eyeliner. When I switched to Etude house, none of those issues arose, such as fallout onto my lower lid and racoon eyes.

That being said though price plays much more of a role than country of origin. I've switched to stila and never looked back. The quality is just far better and although I know people have issues with the ink running out after a month, the brown eyeliner I have is still going strong after half a year.
>>
>>9309716
but anon, they're pale princesses, brown beauty plebs should do the googling for them.
>>
>>9309760
In my experience my skin genuinely responds better to certain Korean products like foundation than a lot of western ones that I have found. this also might be a personal thing like skin tone, but I have a far easier time finding products that don't break me out in the asian market. as far as pigmentation, etc western products are far better for the price. I think it just depends on what you buy and what you care about.
>>
>>9309181
I prefer western eyeliners, mascaras, lipsticks, eyeshadows. I feel like they have more pigmentation and are way more durable than asian products from the same price range. Every Korean lipstick or a lip tint I got was a total shit.
I really like BB or CC creams to be honest. When I apply BB cream I feel like it's all I need, no concealer or powder needed.
And when it comes to skincare- I really like all these jelly like, quickly absorbing creams.
But you know, personal preferences.
>>
>>9309716
Too bad all the ones you mentioned look like shit.
>>
>>9309716
>all of these are as light or lighter than missha 13
I am pretty sure you are blind considering how yellow those are.
>>
Are the Sailor Moon makeup collection any good? It's super cute but I'm unsure if it's worth it for just that.
>>
File: dollywink16.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dollywink16.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
I swear by Japanese brand cosmetics, particularly Dolly Wink products if you go for j-fashion. Their eyeliner pens are the best I've ever had and exceed Kat Von D pens or whatever else is commonly recommended. They also have a nice variety of lash shapes that blow anything I've seen in a Western store out of the water. They're really soft and the ends of the lashes look more natural. They're on the pricier side, but are comfortable in comparison.

If you're one of those people that fills in their brows too much, wings their eyeliner to hell, and contours their face too much, j-fashion products are just wasted on you. There's a sort of minimalism and subtleness to a lot of Japanese and Korean products that focus on making your face naturally look it's best. If you want a very unnatural look, I'd say western products are better for that.
>>
>>9310390
>>9310386
>I know nothing about makeup but asian cosmetics are superior!!!!!111!!!
Undertone has no effect on how light a foundation is. You can have foundations that are light and yellow, surprisingly enough. The Tarte Rainforest of the Sea in Porcelain is pretty neutral and has a really nice finish.
>>
>>9315460
You can still do subtle looks with Western makeup and extreme looks with Asian makeup. It's not the product but how you use it.
>>
>>9315532
>Undertone has no effect on how light a foundation is.
>implying pale foundation is supposed to contain any color

Damn, white sure is colorful.
>>
>>9315532
As mentioned, the ones you mentioned are far away from light looking, the NARS ones make people look like if they are suffering from kidney failure.
>>
>>9315542
There's a reason why there's pink and yellow undertones; people aren't white, no matter how pale they are. Everyone has an undertone, that's why foundations aren't grey.

>>9315544
Have you ever actually swatched them? I have both the Missha and the Nars Siberia and they're both the same level of lightness with different undertones. People who look sickly with the foundation are using the wrong color for them; people who use yellow undertone foundation while being neutral or pink undertone will of course look sickly.
>>
>>9309686
Too faced bb is so thin and greasy
You must have really good skin if it looks good on you.
>>
>>9309691
Both MAC and Illamasqua created a white foundation mixer that can be used alone or to lighten any foundation shade. Stargazer also creates a pure white foundation. MF Ultra HD makes a light foundation called Alabaster. The palest drugstore foundation I've seen is the AquaSmoother by CG in classic ivory.

I've noticed Maybelline and L'Oreal tend to suffer from oxidizing to an orange looking tone looking like self tanner.
>>
Also, I assume the new cgsmoother hydrating and aqua (cg)smoother are the same product. I think it is just an updated package, but I am not sure. This is the packaging I am referring to.
>>
Asian products work better with my fair skin and don't require me to buy as many expensive products to mix together for a similar effect. I noticed Western skin make up leans towards tan, shimmery, heavily contoured trends with thicker products. That's nice and all, but my pasty skin doesn't need to be caked on a like a shimmery orange on a daily basis. I'm not into oompa loompa style either. I'm overall happy with the Asian trends towards skin care, fair skin, and a light everyday style. Plus, the fake eyelashes are great for everyday looks and even glamorous days. I wish most of it wasn't focused on yellow undertones, but I understand why it is and I'll take that downside. It's better than being disappointed with Western foundations, bb creams, and tinted moisturizes for fifteen years. I do love most Western products that aren't skin tone related though, like mascaras, eyeliners, and primers. I just wish I could find a good Western concealer for fair skin that wasn't cakey.
>>
>>9315542
>I know nothing about foundations
These threads show exactly why so many cosplayers and lolitas have shit makeup.
>>
>muh weebs!
>muh shitty makeup in cute packaging!
If you like pigmented cosmetics more power to you, but some of us don't. I don't want to actually look like I'm wearing seven layers of eyeshadow and I don't want to spend time practising how to use Dipbrow so as not to look like a clown when I can buy something a lot cheaper from Korea that'll give me the no-makeup makeup effect with half the effort.
I'm also not interested in parabens or other filler ingredients commonly found in Western brands (not even just drugstore) and I don't care if they're perfectly safe to use, I don't want them on my face period.

I'd rather pay €5 for Innisfree lip tint than 20 quid for Benetint that isn't even that good in comparison. I don't wear foundation so I can't speak for those who do, but I also prefer Asian sunscreen to Western sunscreen because it doesn't turn me into a greasy, goopy mess.

I don't use Asian cosmetics exclusively by any means, but you clearly aren't interested in the actual answer and just want to shitpost and call everyone a weeb because someone likes something you don't.
>>
>>9315981
Forgot to post links:
>Benetint
http://www.cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_6a10192736.html
>Innisfree Eco Fruit Tint (Cherry)
http://www.cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_cf11244040.html
>>
>>9315981
>green texting incorrectly
>not even replying to whoever you're trying to reply to
try again, sweetie
>>
there are duds in both markets and great items in both markets
>>
The thing I find most strange is that in these "West vs Asian" things, people undoubtedly always compare midrange western products to drugstore tier Asian ones (for example, Too Faced vs Etude House) and are smug about the superior performance. How about you compare price range to price range?

This thread is pointless because just use what works, who gives a damn where it comes from? Buying one dud eyeliner is not enough to swear off all Asian products.My collection has stuff from both, I like both equally.
>>
>>9316059
This.

My makeup collection is a mix of "Western" items and a bunch of Korean stuff I bought while I was over there ranging from drugstore to luxury tier. Finding stuff that works for each of us individually is a lot of experimentation and anyone semi-serious about getting the best products for whatever they want is not necessarily going to be all from the same brand. Even makeup artists for film and theater productions are often working with a mixed kit.

The whole "I only buy Asian or Western products" seems a bit weebish or sort of xenophobic.
>>
>>9315558
this
>>
>>9315987
I wasn't even trying to reply to anyone, stop derailing the topic.
>>
I will say it's silly to say that Asian brands are crappy tier considering a ton of American brands have started borrowing from Asian makeup. It's only been in the past 5 years that BB creams, SPF heavy moisturizers, mircellar water, lip stains, and face masks, especially sheet masks, started showing up in regular drug stores. I'm just saying they definitely had something going or American brands would not have looked to their products for ideas.
>>
>>9316940
>you clearly aren't interested in the actual answer and just want to shitpost and call everyone a weeb because someone likes something you don't.
that's called a reply buddy, or just being retarded.
>>
>>9315460
you just sound like a fucking weeaboo
>>
File: 1438258346166.jpg (76KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1438258346166.jpg
76KB, 960x640px
This is a pointless thread filled with weeaboos but I will say, it's hilarious watching people use supermarket-level products just because they're Japanese, then pretend they have the greatest skincare routine as a result. Your products are shit honey and so is your skin. It's not about whether it's Asian or not, it's about your skin and what works.
>>
I use both western and eastern makeup and skincare. There are awesome products from all around so I don't like to limit myself.
>>
>>9309241
the only makeup product I use is maybellines glycolic dream fresh BB, it actually peels off the dead layers of my skin when I sleep in it, works as sunscreen, moisturizer, clears dark spots, treats acne, and goes on sheer to match any skintone without looking fake. I think its worth mentioning I have genetically clear skin and no problems anyway, but I think anyone should give it a try for $9. the package is cute, too. also, I'd use asian brands if they'd make any brown ones
>>
>>9315355
So far I've only tried the eyeliner pen (with the Cutie Moon Rod cap) but I actually like it a lot, it's easier to control than my go-to Maybelline one so I tend to use it for more subtle shapes or when I'm in a hurry.
>>
>>9317173
ugh basically this

Korean/Asian skincare is full of shit
>>
>>9315355
They are not bad quality at all, but they also aren't anything unique/ new. It's one of those things you have to decide if you're willing to pay the extra for display pieces. I'm happy with all of the cosmetics they put out but they are mostly display pieces that are there to look nice and be used when I want to feel a bit extra same with the laduree cosmetics.
>>
>>9317138
>>9317173
>>9322764
>f-fucking weebs liking nice high end japanese and korean products
Some of us don't limit ourselves to US/EU products because Japan and Korea have great cosmetics as well.
>>
>>9328755
We're not making fun of the people that explore a wide variety of products to find what best suits their skin and needs.
We're making fun of the people who buy a bunch of Japanese/Korean drugstore products and convince themselves that they're hot shit because ~it's azn beauty~
>>
>>9309462
European here: I doubt it. L'Oreal is quite OKish though, but that's already more expensive than canmake in price range. I think quality depends more on the price than the location, and that's my opinion on this whole discussion. But of course, Japanese/Korean brands do offer more cutesy colors, and texture, so that's nice. I also wished more western brands would produce brown mascaras that are actually light brown, instead of super dark brown. Plus as a half asian person, I do want to add that foundation wise I do prefer the asian ones when we talk about cheap. The cheapo ones in Japan are my skin tone, but the cheapo ones in my country are way too pinkish for my yellow undertone.
>>
>>9328761
I think higher end will almost always be better in quality. I was referring specifically to "drug store" brand. L'Oreal is extremely cheap in my part of America. Our drug store brands seem to come from all corners of the world. I have one eyeliner manufactured in China, and the other is manufactured in Germany Both are L'Oreal, but the product from Germany definitely seems of better quality. I was meaning that if one is buying American drugstore makeup, it might be worthwhile to check the country of origin on the package. It seems the stuff coming from Europe is higher quality stuff then the products from (e.g.) China or India.
>>
>>9309181
I will say that the canmake stay on balm rouge are amazing, I picked up a couple different shades in Japan and ended up going back for more bc i liked them so much. they're pigmented without being drying.
>>
File: tumblr_ll3obhsZF71qck4qro1_500.jpg (231KB, 500x683px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ll3obhsZF71qck4qro1_500.jpg
231KB, 500x683px
>ITT: People complaining about weebs on a board dedicated to weeaboo costumes and weeaboo fashion

Anyway I like Asian cosmetics because they come in cute packaging. Is it shallow? Yes. Do I care? No.
>>
>>9309758
Nah. I tried this one and it is too pink and not pale enough. I wish more companies made neutral foundations because my issue in addition to paleness is my skin tone.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.