[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be a character with a funky skin color this Halloween.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

I want to be a character with a funky skin color this Halloween. I haven't decided who yet, but rec me some purple/green/blue makeups that won't rub off on my clothes. Also, I've never actually used makeup a day in my life, so I'm gonna need a crash course on how to put it on.

>female
>medium pale complexion
>no allergies
>I don't want a zentai suit
>>
File: ani124.gif (23KB, 275x300px) Image search: [Google]
ani124.gif
23KB, 275x300px
Go as pic related.
>>
File: signs.png (279KB, 401x581px) Image search: [Google]
signs.png
279KB, 401x581px
>>9307212
Nice pic,what brand of makeup is that.
>>
>>9307204
Alcohol activated
>>
If you want full body and don't want it to rub off on your clothes, get ready to spend $$$$$
You'll want to get alcohol activated paints instead of water activated (water activated means it will come off with sweat) and you NEED to get a sealer.
For full body, I would also suggest using an airbrush. You can use a sponge, but it won't look nearly as good. The only exception to this that I've seen is Danielle Beaulieu. I'd recommend looking her up and seeing if you can find anything she's posted about how she does her bodypaint because apparently she applies with sponges but it looks flawless.
Practice practice practice. Don't expect to just buy the supplies and apply on halloween. I would recommend doing a full application at least 2-3 times before the event.

You also need to do serious highlighting and contouring. that's what makes the difference between bodypaint that looks like shit and bodypaint that looks like it's actually your skin. Figure out what you're going to use to highlight/contour, where to do it, and how you're going to apply it.

tl;dr: would not recommend getting into this if it's just for halloween. Bodypaint is *a lot* of work if you want it to not look awful
>>
Ben nye seems to get a lot of recommendations. Also are you planning borderline full body or just face, neck etc?
>>
>mspa general
>>
>>9307204
unrelated, but homie in op pic is lookin' good.
damn.
>>
Ric pelated
>>
File: Big_Thrawn.jpg (116KB, 480x1144px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Thrawn.jpg
116KB, 480x1144px
>>9310539
superior blue waifu
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.