[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fanime 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Housing Stampede starts Jan 18th

Did Panel applications already happen?
>>
So what went wrong with Fanime 2016?
>>
Considering going this year. Is there usually a Discord going?
>>
>>9307086
From what I understand they had their same registration system set up that's been making everything run smooth in hte past couple years and then decided they didn't want to pay the guys who set it up. So then they had to resort to something shitty at the last second that caused confusion and cut the number of badge printers they could use in half.

Also don't know if that's tied into the same incident but Fanime didn't give the Fairmont their room rate guest list so the Fairmont assumed those rooms were unsold and they went to other people instead. So anyone who booked at the Fairmont got shoved into the distant airport hotels like the Holiday Inn. To be fair to make up for it the room was free but honestly I needed to be at shoots nice and early at the Fairmont and didn't want ot deal with parking and shuttling in costume.
>>
>>9307432
> didn't want to pay for badge processing
> throws away 5k from unsold aa tables

Lol
>>
>>9307432
i didn't get affected by the fairmont snafu last year, thankfully.

desu i'm kind of over fanime? as it is, i'm just planning to daytrip it for some of the cosplay meetups. fanime just isn't worth the badge price anymore. guests have been lackluster, organization blows, and the masq is still shit.
>>
>>9308760
You're realizing that fanime is a shitty con except for cosplay which fanime doesn't actually have a hand in

In before that one fanime staffer who will defend it without fail
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.