[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 55

File: cglfeels.jpg (445KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cglfeels.jpg
445KB, 800x1000px
Old thread is kill. >>9295042

Post feels. Happy, sad, whatever... As long as they're cgl-related!
>>
File: snickersmom.jpg (207KB, 542x640px) Image search: [Google]
snickersmom.jpg
207KB, 542x640px
>tfw seeing my little sister wear lolita for the first time
>>
File: 1413458371878.png (97KB, 310x464px) Image search: [Google]
1413458371878.png
97KB, 310x464px
I used to wear fairy kei and sweet lolita, but after some time I just started feeling silly doing so. I feel like because of my height I can never be cute.
I have an oblong face, not a cute heart shaped one, I am way too tall and nothing fits me anyway... I legitimately gave up on making any effort to my appearance. I'm not cute, I'll never be cute, I'm just a giant monster, why even try.
>>
>>9302620
You just need to find your own "brand" of cute, you know? Tooth decaying pastels might not be your thing but that doesn't rule out everything. Maybe classic-sweet would suit you better, or straight up classic (think whimsical period dramas, or Anne of Green Gables), or natural kei, or larme (which is very varied) or some other style that uses pastel colors but has different silhouettes than what is common in fairy kei and lolita.
Don't give up, anon!
>>
File: aewsrgfdfbzdfb.jpg (504KB, 966x1130px) Image search: [Google]
aewsrgfdfbzdfb.jpg
504KB, 966x1130px
>>9302591
>using my ugly feels image.
I'm touched but I actually made a cuter one of these a while back and forgot to post it.
>>
Have a weird con dream I had last night.

>be at con rooming with friends
>room party is happening, random people coming in
>some kid throws vape juice all over my jeans, backhand him
>friends freak out because I just backhanded a teenager
>someone starts a fire next to the bed
>I smother the fire with the nearest thing to hand, an art book
>friends freak out at me for putting out the fire with an artbook
>go downstairs to do some shopping
>miss breakfast
>knock out the waitress telling me I'm too late for breakfast with a metal tray

I don't know what the FUCK was happening in that dream. Repressed anger over con drama I guess.
>>
>>9302630
thanks drawfriend
>>
>>9302620
http://lolita-tips.tumblr.com/post/6543723848/oh-maiden-advance-with-a-sword-and-a-rose-by
you should read this, anon
>>
>>9302631
it's your unconscious self telling you your friends are too basic for your convention aspirations

your energy is itching to escape the narrow constraints imposed upon it by your convention relationships
>>
>>9302630
I forgot to ask you, do you have a page? you drew a picture for me in the past - pig magical girl or something. I love how you draw your eyes.
>>
>>9302639
I think you may have me confused with someone else. I would but my page is all trash i draw for /a/ mostly not /cgl/ stuff.
>>
>>9302637
Thanks anon, time to go find some friends to beat up waitresses and teenagers with.
>>
I just sold one of my dream dresses and I'm still conflicted over it.

And one hand, the dress is adorable, it was my first one, and I love it to death still. On the other hand, I never wear it due to it being a sweet print and my anxiety just not letting me wear something so out there in public. Plus I'm getting a good price for it.

Maybe I'll try to ease myself back into sweet lolita later on and gain enough confidence to wear it, then buy it back or something. Idk
>>
>friend recently took a liking to old school lolita designs
>she's a good seamstress and wants to make some old school style skirts and dresses but she's a bit intimidated because she doesn't want them to be ita
>I want to be nice and put together a huge album for her
>start looking for some sort of program I can use to mass download images from the archives
>can't find shit; stuff is either only compatible with certain sites or I need a license to use it
>finally find a thing that works
>try it
>mfw it saved only the tiny-ass thumbnails

Going and right clicking everything is so fucking mind numbing. I might either have to do it in batches or just give up for now
>>
>all con/cosplay friends have mental health issues
>tfw I got better from mine in my teens almost ten years ago

I want to be supportive to all my sick friends, but I just wish I had some friends I could relate to, in a similiar situation in life.
Why are all weebs mentally ill?
>>
File: 1444860565384.jpg (31KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
1444860565384.jpg
31KB, 480x352px
>>9302631
I dreamed last night that I couldn't go to an amazing con because my shitty job was holding me hostage.

I'm going to turn in my resignation tonight, just like I've been wanting to for months.

Hope I find a new job!
>>
>>9302781
There were few albums and dropboxes in the past year or so. Try to find few of them, especially the dropbox and you will have more than enough material.
>>
>>9302683
Know that feel. Couldn't justify keeping a few dream dresses given how much I paid and how much they're still going for and the fact that I absolutely was not wearing them. Here's hoping we both get them on a re-release for more reasonable prices or something down the line!
>>
File: 1463119359788.jpg (44KB, 373x404px) Image search: [Google]
1463119359788.jpg
44KB, 373x404px
>buy a dream dress straight from the brand
>one of the us sites, not jp because it was one of those location limited dresses that never went up for sale on the jp site
>order goes through fine
>get a tracking number a few days later
>tracking says the package hasn't been mailed yet
>stays like that for like 2 weeks
>email the brand about it twice
>they finally realize somethings not right and it's not just me being impatient
>looks like my package containing a several hundred dollar dress has just vanished

Now I get to wait another week or so for the brand to hear back from the PO on their end as to what's up, and whether or not there are any extras of the dress in jp incase my package has truly disappeared. At least the brand rep was nice enough to offer to try and order another one for me rather than just issuing me a refund and telling me good fucking luck. But I'm still p salty about this whole thing.
>>
>>9302624
I appreciate your kind words, but if I did find a style I like, no brands would actually fit me..
>>
>>9302781
Try:
http://imgur.com/a/YzGcg
http://www.lolitahistory.com/gallery/

Sure you know it but worth a shot:
http://oldschoollolita.tumblr.com/

Of course, the problem with these is that they're mostly un-curated/curated by people who find mismatched frumpy coords charming, so there's no filter for good stuff only.
>>
>>9303155
Custom sizing exists, anon. Miss Point do some nice stuff for that toned-down historic cute vibe.
>>
>>9303159
Seconding this, and their quality is pretty good, too! Not brand tier but better than bodyline by far.
>>
>>9303161
I've had three pieces from them and the construction is really good. Biggest flaws are stiff zips and mediocre materials (better than Bodyline and the cheapest end of Taobao, worse than brand and high-end Taobao), but they've always custom-sized to my measurements really accurately.
>>
>>9303159
>Miss Point
I'll check them out. I'm a bit worried since I havent tried any other style other than generic cute stuff like sweet and fairy kei. Wish I had a friend who would let me try different styles on.
Not to mention I've had some issues with custom made garments
>princess darts at my collarbone
>garment made for someone twice as wide rather than twice as tall
>garment made longer but blouse wasn't extended
>>
>>9303180
When you order anything custom sized, make sure you're very specific and accurate with the measurements you need, down to torso and shoulder straps lengths (for JSKs). You can do it, anon, I believe in you!
>>
>>9302897
>Why are all weebs mentally ill?
you attract the people you attract for a reason. look closer at yourself and ask why you are stuck in this pattern.
>>
>tfw you finally have a job so you can start getting into lolita
>tfw you want to become a classic lolita but there are so many cute sweet lolita dresses you're falling in love with
>tfw VM and MM don't fit
Should I just give up and become a sweet lolita, or should I hold on to the classic lolita dream and resist temptation?
>>
>>9303210
Unless I become pretty underweight I also wont fit most VM and MM dresses, dont sweat it. I manage to be a classic lolita without them. I find some IW dresses that work and even some more classic baby dresses. Every now and again AP has put out more classic dresses too.

I actually really like taobao for classic pieces. Miss Point has some nice ones.
>>
>>9303210
What about IW? Best of both worlds, they have a lot of fairly sweet pieces that still lean classic.
>>
>>9303180
If you do decide you like lolita after all, Innocent World's longer length pieces might be good as well, depending on exactly how tall you are.

I've also enjoyed a lot of the larme-ish trend pieces in stores right now, it might be worth going to places like F21 and H&M just to try stuff on and see what combinations you like.
>>
>>9303214
Alright, I won't give up, I'll just make sure to only buy sweet pieces that fit in my wardrobe, if I like them.

>>9303236
It's not that I actually like sweet, it's just that there are sweet prints that get released that I fall in love with.
>>
> been paying all your own bills without the help of parents or loan since the early summer
>all payments on time, never have to scramble for money
>pretty proud of yourself for my money management skills
>Esp in the face of a roommate who always pays less than what they owe and pays it late
> over winter break mom says to me "you spend a lot of money on your hobbies. You should put more in savings"
> just refrained from spending two huge chunks of money that I received recently and placed them promptly into savings
>try to put at least $25 a month in savings, but this month went admittedly a little crazy with gifts and lucky bags and had to wait a long ass time for money from roommate so haven't done that yet
>Always shop for the best deal
>selling off old stuff
>I know mom is looking out for me but now I just feel guilty and like a bad daughter and like she doesn't support my hobbies
>Gnna go sell off some jfash I don't wear to make myself feel better
>>
File: letmetellyousomething.jpg (54KB, 386x386px) Image search: [Google]
letmetellyousomething.jpg
54KB, 386x386px
>>9303248
>it's not that i like sweet
>but i like sweet
>>
>>9303248
I understand you but eventually you'll have to accept the fact that the aesthetic you enjoy and the aesthetic that flatters you isn't always one and the same. I really like frilly, doll-like oldschool looks but they don't flatter me nearly as much as classic lolita does so for the most part I appreciate the former and wear the latter.
>>
File: 17317126.jpg (466KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
17317126.jpg
466KB, 800x800px
>>9302620
Don't give up on finding your own cuteness! Tall girls can absolutely be cute! Image very related. Half of being cute is all in your attitude, body language, voice intonations.
>>
>>9303249
That's so awesome that you're financially independent, though. Learning to manage money is crazy difficult. Good job on being able to provide for yourself!
>>
File: amygun.jpg (17KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
amygun.jpg
17KB, 316x239px
that one bitch in your comm who insists on talking like a loli
>>
>>9303321
when 90% of your comm refer to lolita as loli
>>
>>9303260
yeah, I just realized how dumb that sounds, but I guess it's more that I like a select few dresses than the style as a whole? idk, maybe I'm just dumb and in denial.

>>9303264
From reading some of the other threads, it sounds like it takes some trial and error to find your style. I suppose I won't fret about it too much and see where things take me.
>>
In several days the Lucky Packs will be shipped out from Japan and make its way to San Francisco! Lucky Packs are estimated to ship out from our San Francisco branch around 1/6/17.

The waiting is pain.
>>
>>9303013
holy shit, was it AP USA or one of the baby stores? that's horrible
>>
>>9303365
Ap
>>
>>9303348
Don't worry friendo, I was just poking fun at you. You're allowed to indulge in a mixture of the substyles, y'know. A lot of classics I know dabble in sweet and a lot of sweets I know wanna try classic (I'm the latter). Good luck!
>>
File: tomokillyou.jpg (141KB, 537x474px) Image search: [Google]
tomokillyou.jpg
141KB, 537x474px
>tfw someloli in you comm brings a date to tea

She met this dude on farmersonly.com but neither of them are fucking farmers.
>>
>>9303419
tsk tsk
>>
File: tomolaff.gif (638KB, 450x453px) Image search: [Google]
tomolaff.gif
638KB, 450x453px
>>9303419
>Dating Site for Farmers & Down to Earth Folks Like You

I guess they're both the latter.
>>
>>9303419
she has a secret indoor grow if you know what I mean
>>
File: 1470168004369.jpg (38KB, 960x583px) Image search: [Google]
1470168004369.jpg
38KB, 960x583px
>tfw never made a friend at con or connect with someone
>tfw always alone at con when I eat at con I can feel like people are staring at me and thinking damn... that nigga looks lonely or creepy...
All I ever wish for was a friend to enjoy my hobbie with...... why is it so hard to make friends...
>>
>>9302624
Unfortunately, classic lolita, well let's just put it this way ... Mary Magdalene and Jane Marple aren't the most forgiving brands size wise.
>>
>>move to japan for work
>>wont be back in America for a year so decide to look up anime conventions here
>>they're all in Tokyo or near Tokyo
>I am up near Sapporo

So much for going to conventions in glorious Nippon...
>>
>>9303249
If you are saving money and paying bills, you are doing just fine. I've found parents and normies tend to freak out when they find out how much jfash wearers spend on clothes because they are used to underpriced, cheap western clothes. If you're budgeting and saving they shouldn't have anything to worry about. Try explaining that you prefer spending money on quality, long-lasting clothes you love instead of starbucks, movie tickets, etc. She might be more receptive to your hobbies if she understands you are making choices about where you spend your money and not just burning through cash.
>>
>>9303487
As was pointed out before, IW's sizing is much more forgiving than MM's (though not so much if you're very busty), and good classic pieces can be found in other brands as well as Taobao.
>>
>>9303484
Same. I wish I could find someone who also can't make friends and become friends with them and go on rad adventures with them. Oh well good luck with your thing.
>>
>>9303524
>>9303279
Thanks for the encouragement. It is frustrating because I'm 24 and she takes it upon herself to look through my bank account and inspect my transactions. I check it myself at least once a day and haven't overdrafted for years so I don't see why it's necessary besides her just being a snoop.

And she just flat out said I shouldn't be spending that much on hobbies, so I don't think the quality of the clothes would make her feel better. Idek how much she knows about Lolita since I never outright said to her "hey I'm into this thing called Lolita fashion". The closest I got was when I told her I was making friends who were into a similar fashion as me and I thought she'd be happy for me making friends but instead she just sounded underwhelmed.

I wish she would realize by now that i do make smart choices with my money and don't buy things without careful consideration. I explained to her all the stuff I'm buying can be resold at a good percentage of what I bought it for and that placated her a little. I'm just annoyed she had to bring it up at all when I'm doing fine and was already feeling guilty and stressed about money anyway. And she is overall a good mom and I love her so I can't really complain I guess. But moments like these make me see where I get my neuroticism and anxiety from.
>>
>>9303540
>I can't really complain I guess. But moments like these make me see where I get my neuroticism and anxiety from.
that is an excellent reason to complain. "good" parents don't violate boundaries and ignore reasonable requests.
>>
>>9303540
If your 24 and financially independent with no issues, it's time you spoke with your bank about making it so your mother can't look at your account and if she kicks up a fuss, tell her that you are an adult and that while you appreciate her looking out for you, you don't want her constantly questioning your choices when you're already making sure your spending responsibly and putting money away in savings
>>
>>9303541
To be fair to her I've always told her and my dad it was okay for them to keep an eye on my account to look out for suspicious activity. So it's not necessarily the looking that bothers me, and I've never necessarily requested they stop; I just was always under the impression they were looking to make sure my account wasn't being compromised, not to go thru and take note of how much money I'm spending on my hobbies. I guess I should lay down boundaries.
>>
>>9303540
I know how you feel. My parents are kinda the same way. My brother spends literally all his money on alcohol and drugs and has 0 savings, and my parents don't give a shit, but they still always try to guilt trip me when I buy a New dress while I have a bank account full of savings. They also used to spy on my bank account almost every Day to see what I was spending until one Day I stood up for myself and told them to stop. I hope you can do the same anon!
>>
>Purchase fabric samples the first week in December
>Two weeks later, no samples. Have ordered from this company multiple times, usually arrive within 5 days or less.
>Ask for tracking number
>"Sorry we don't keep the tracking number for samples, but now it's halfway through Dec so I bet it's just slow holiday shipping tee hee, be patient!"
>December 25th, still no samples.
>Email them again. It's been five days and no reply.

I'm starting to get pissed off at this point and am wondering if they just forgot to send my envelope.
>>
>>9302902
>>9303157
Thanks anons, y'all are super helpful. <3
>>
>>9303525
Innocent World can be unpredictable but their models are still around 150cm so don't expect much.
>>
>>9303540
Ooookay anon, I'm >>9303524 and I 100% had that relationship with my mom to the letter and it's not healthy at all.

She would snoop through my bank account that I originally set up with her back in high school up until I was 23 and make snide comments about what I should and should not be spending money on. Me, being the good little child who doesn't want to make waves, just let her and it made me extremely self concious about what my money management skills-which is insane because money management is what I do for a living.

It's a control thing, and judging by how you feel uncomfortable telling her about your hobbies I'm guessing she still tries to control other aspects of your life to.

The fact is you're an adult. She needs to move on and accept you're not the kid she used to have full control over. Get a new bank account, don't give your parents the password and cut them out of your finances. Trust me, you and your relationship with them will be better for it.
>>
>>9303628
They have longer dresses and JSKs with adjustable straps, and their pieces often look great with underskirts too. Meta is very good with these things as well and their shirring is a lot more forgiving than IW's.
>>
>hit it off with really cute guy
>tell him I'm into Lolita
>goes off on a weird tangent about how he's a literal pedophile
>not in a creepy "I totally wanna fuck children all the time" way but just a matter of factly "I don't act on urges and it's really psychologically draining" way
>confused?? he's venting I guess..
>he tells me he's never had attraction to anyone over age 14

I'm...I'm confused. He's a good guy? He's really cute and fun and funny but, do I just give up I guess? He seriously doesn't seem a threat to children because of how strongly he made clear he doesn't want anything to do with them but just can't control who he likes. I guess I give up on him...but I can't?

It's like I'm telling myself "I'll be the one to make him like adults" but then I realize that's like a gay girl saying "I'll be the one to make her like girls."

He's super nerdy but kinda buff cause he says he works out when he's like sexually frustrated to get his mind off things or something. I wanna lick his chest.

Why can't I stop thinking of pedo-kun.
>>
>>9303687
also feel guilty that somewhere in the back of my mind I'm thinking "he probably would like an older girl who dresses in lolita! he said he liked my coords." even though i never associate lolita with ageplay.

help. i'm so delusional.
>>
File: 1479864007776.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1479864007776.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>be lesbian gull
>get told i should try to go on /lgbt/ on the cis lesbo gen
>oh ok
>ask what would they think of having a gf wearing nihonese fashun
>oMG EMBARASSING WEEB ITS FOR TRANNIES, KOSUPURE
>oh ok
>call anyone and everyone a tranny/bislut because they don't fit their speshul dyke klub code
Overall they're even saltier than /cgl/. I didn't even think it was possible.
>>
File: sylveboom.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
sylveboom.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
Tfw the homeless just won't leave you alone in lolita mode.

>>9303714
>be lesbian gull
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPTXVqETBM4
>>
>get dress in mail
>it stinks of decaying lemon + old human
>aired, washed, still stinks

Christ, in all my years of buying secondhand I don't think I've ever encountered something this pungent, even when I was getting smoke smells out of another dress. Hopefully baking soda and vinegar for like a week does the trick.
>>
>>9303687
Get the fuck outta there, anon!!!! Even if he's cute, that's going to be one fucking difficult relationship. Pushing aside the pedo tendencies, how are you going to feel when he'll never fully be attracted to you? That if you start aging, he'll like you less, and some rando tween will always be more beautiful in his eyes. Even if he's cute and nerdy, there are a bijillion cute and nerdy guys. It's not a recipe for a good relationship, anon.
>>
>>9303687
Seconding >>9303749
Get out there anon! Its a huge red flag. Even if he is amazing and all that it won't end up well. I had something similar happening to a friend of mine and it ended in tears and lots of problems.
>>
>>9303754
Also forgot to add I am sure you will find someone good. There are plenty of fishes in the sea, chin up!
>>
>>9303741
I just had a similar experience. The dress itself was in a good condition but it had so bad smell I couldn't take it into my room. The smell was very odd, mainly disgusting sweet and I could smell smoke under it. It was so bad my bf almost puked when he smelled it. I aired it few times for several hours and the smell was still there but I was able to take it inside. I then washed it and the smell disappiered. I guess the dress was never washed which is pretty disgusting because it's 16 years old. Good luck anon, you can do it!
>>
>>9303714
they're just pissy bitches because they can't get a gf. you're better off searching somewhere that's not anon anyway. online dating in general is awkward, but you sure as shit don't want to be looking on 4chan
>love, a happily engaged 'bislut'
>>
>>9303749
>>9303754
>>9303756
thank you gulls, I know I know I should quit but I just can't bring myself to and it's infuriating. against my best judgement I think about him all the time and it's almost as if knowing he may never like me has made me want his attention more. I dunno, to prove I can win him over?

knowing you can't have someone is too mindfuck for me.
>>
>>9303780
Yeah I guess so, honestly I was quite shocked to see how they have a muh sekrit gay klub mentality. They are surprisingly close minded.
Aw that's sweet I hope you will be happy!
I saw there were quite a bit of lesbean and assburger gulls on here when i asked once and it gave me hope.
>>
>>9303780
when you've spent years on this shitty site, you learn that you grow a weird autistic culture and people try finding mates who share the same cultural values.
>>
>spent a shit ton on a cosplay commission
>wanted it for a convention second weekend of January
>tracking hasn't updated since the 9th
>email lady and she says she'll talk to the post office
>been a few days and still haven't heard back
>don't think I'll be getting my cosplay in time
>>
>>9303804
I've been here for years and honestly would rather eat my foot than date most of 4chan

>>9303801
thanks!!!! I'm sure you will find some cute lil lady to hold hands with and tie your bows for you soon! don't let /lgbt/ get you down, they are such a small segment of the community
>>
>>9303808
My current boyfriend is the love of my life and I'm honestly terribly embarrassed we met on 4chan. I try to just forget about it most of the time and whenever I do remember I cringe a little inside. That said, I really do appreciate how similar our mindset towards things is, and I don't think I could ever date a normalfag.
>>
>>9303838
It's cringey meeting here, but I definitely couldn't date a normalfag. Just the mere mention of someone having a Facebook makes me feel worlds apart from them.
>>
>>9303838
>mom asks how you met bf
>4chan
>googles it
>bunch of articles about alt-right and Dylann Roof sympathizers
>>
>>9303838
Hey! I met my fiance on 4chan so dont feel too bad.

I honestly dont think I could ever love some else as much as him, we just mesh so well and probably because we found each other on this god forsaken site.

But yeah I cringe at it too, especially getting married and making a wedding website for my family and friends I have no idea what to tell people about "how we met"
>>
>>9303508
Oh its only 9 hours by train! Ive driven 20 hours before in the states. Its doable if you can find the time.
>>
>>9303860
You can probably Just say you met on an online forum, sorta of a half truth just don't go into detail
>>
>>9303866
Thats pretty much what im putting down, nobody probably needs to know we meet "arguing about yandere characters on 4chan"

But still, thanks 4chan for giving me a man that supports my lolita addiction (not like he buys my dresses though)
>>
>>9303868
>try to be funny and meme
>"we met on a Taiwanese child abuse storybook forum"
>mom cries
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482229735337.jpg (63KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482229735337.jpg
63KB, 640x638px
How do I become a professional con guy? I hate working at the airport.

Should I start by making cosplay music videos?
>>
>>9303540
Get a new bank account and transfer all your money to it. Fuck her! You're an adult now you don't need her checking your shit.
>>
>>9303868
>I'm going to leave him the second I find someone with a job
>>
File: 300px-1267133569549.jpg (10KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
300px-1267133569549.jpg
10KB, 300x295px
>lost more than ten pounds
>measurements are 37-28-36
>doing squats and heavy weights to work on bottom half of body
>body is becoming average but face
>too old looking
>too sharp
>can't cosplay cute anime grills
Fuck my life
>>
>>9303249
>>9303540
Don't worry about it. "Financially crazy" is literally in the season. This is generally the time when people drain some of their savings, not add to them.
>>
>>9303909
Don't. Learn to deal with the fact that your coworkers will only be coworkers and never your friends.
Where I work most people can't even use a PC well or straight up refuse to use it. There is nobody to talk about videogames let alone anime or j-fash. They are the normiest normies possible. But they are friendly people and nice to work with.
Go make friends somewhere else, where people share your interests, not at work.
>>
>>9303937
I was trying to mean that I am not with him for buying me dresses and that he just actually supports my hobbies lol

Getting engaged to him would be going a little far if I was looking for someone with a job
>>
>Join Amino for quick and easy compliments
>every time I selfpost I get treated like some sort of holy sempai who knows everything when i know just barely more than the basics
>see other people in the amino post
>everyone is kissing eachother's ass like crazy
>not one person there is above a 5/10 or knows the basics to any sort of fashion
>>
>>9304044
you joined it for quick and easy compliments, you're getting quick and easy compliments. especially since you say you're basic as well, i don't see what the big deal is
>>
>>9304047
I have never seen so many people that ugly in one place, and they keep coming to me for validation asking me If I think they're attractive. I might just leave?

I can only lie to some gothapotamus lookin hoe so much about how cute she is.
>>
>tfw selling off wardrobe to pay for hospital bills and possibly funeral expenses

:)
>>
>>9304070
I'm sorry you died
>>
>>9304054
>they keep coming to me asking for validation

like what, PM'ing you? or just making regular posts?
>>
>>9304070
LM link
>>
>>9302897
I feel this so hard
All of my friends at uni have some kind of mental illness and are constantly having issues especially the ones I go to cons with, I feel so awkward
>>
>>9304079
>>9304090
thanks for the giggle, love u
>>
>>9303687
FUCKING RUN, GULL
>>
>>9303687
Go for it. Document your new lie with him. For science.
>>
>>9303862

Yeah, I do plan to go to Comiket next summer. I was just hoping for something more smaller/intimate...
>>
>>9303789
please don't be this stupid. even if you "win over" his romantic love, he's still going to have perversions that you can't fulfill

will you be able to live with a guy who imagines he's fucking a literal child instead of you? you can't "fix" him--only a mental health professional could do that, and even those chances are slim. get the fuck out of there and stop deluding yourself into believing that things will somehow be different or work out for you
>>
>>9303687
God, you're dumb.
>>
>>9304044
tbf you're probably no better than some of them
>>
>>9303838
>>9303844
>>9303860

Just say you met at a con
>>
>>9304109
If I got hit by a car 3 times maybe
>>
>>9304159
let me guess

you're
-bunny.butts
-bunbunroyalty
-erin elizabeth
-star-chan
-cottonlina
-that ugly one with the huge wardrobe

there are only so many people who get a bunch of praise on that community, and all but one or maybe two are fat/poorly coordinated
>>
File: 1436850874878.jpg (172KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1436850874878.jpg
172KB, 600x800px
>>9304044
Why don't you get the ball rolling and start telling bitches what awful and shitty coordinators they are and how you have superior skills? Or are you pretending like you aren't actually enjoying the attention and are letting the ass kissing slide for the fact?
>>
>>9304169
probably because anon is also mediocre and knows that she wouldn't be able to take the heat if she tried
>>
>tfw lolitas call each other "gull" on facebook

what have we done
>>
>>9304175
one time i accidentally used the phrase "other gulls" instead of "other girls"

i had to stealth-edit but people can still see my shame
>>
>almost 25, married
>just got new job
>aw yis no more retail
>also having a quarter life crisis
>in a maid cafe, love it but not sure if too old
>wear and spend a lot on sweet lolita
>randomly get depressed because i feel like my family/other people think i'm weird and childish

I'm not sure why but I'm going through an extremely weird time right now. I guess I'm just realizing I'm getting older and it's terrifying. I feel like my interests are too weeby for someone my age- but I love what I love. I just care too much about what other people think and I wish I didn't. I almost feel shameful for liking the things I do sometimes, and part of it comes from my parents. Growing up, I was big into Barbie dolls and playing video games, like any other kid in the 90s. My parents were always supportive and got us bomb ass Christmas presents, but I was always told that I was "getting too old" to be playing with toys/video games. Idk my childhood was great yet confusing and I've just been reflecting a lot on it and how certain things that happened to me have shaped who I am today.

Sorry for the autistic blog post- I've just been going through a lot of major life changes lately and trying to figure my life out
>>
>Been into lolita since '05
>Finally amassed a pretty big varied wardrobe about 2-3 years back
>lost job earlier this year
>got stuck working in a jewelry store
>went back to school
>turned 33 a few months back
>fell out of love with lolita
>started unfollowing lolita blogs on Tumblr

Whelp. I didn't think it would happen. I'm going to hold on to most of my wardrobe until summer when I transfer to another school (hopefully in the Pacific Northwest if things work out). If by summer I still feel this way than I guess the purge will begin.
>>
>>9304183
be part of the cultural shift that refuses to grow out of non-harmful hobbies. make the world a safer place for future yous. stay kawaii.
>>
>>9304195
Your comment was really relieving to me, thank you lovely anon
>>
>>9304183
basically what this anon said >>9304197

i'm only 18 but i'm already feeling the pressure of letting go of the things i love because other people see them as too childish or frivolous. i say we just try not to pay others mind and keep doing the things we love. stick to your guns, for my sake!
>>
>>9304165
I'm not in a lolita amino.
>>
File: waltvomit.jpg (44KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
waltvomit.jpg
44KB, 500x434px
>used to be a graphic designer
>give up my ADD meds
>suddenly hate design and drawing

Cosplay is the only "artistic" thing I like now. It's the only thing that makes me feel like my old self.
>>
>>9304183
I'm 24, and I'll turn 25 in spring. You are not the only older girl into such hobbies. I find myself spending a lot on Japanese fashion, but I'm extremely happy about it. I worked pretty hard to get to be self-sufficient while having money to spend on fashion. I believe in 'work hard, play hard' honestly. To any young gull who finds themselves struggling to get into their hobbies, I say hit the ground running and one day you'll be able to indulge. It will get better. To me, being an adult is paying bills and working with no other stipulations. Adults do what they want otherwise.

Then there's kids, but that's a different story entirely.
>>
>>9304190
Ehh, I think it's okay to grow out of hobbies. Means you're growing as a person, interests change. Does kind of suck to give up on something you've done for so long, though. I think you're making the right decision to hang onto things, just in case.
Good luck with school, Anon.
>>
File: shrug.png (39KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
39KB, 384x313px
>>9304183
I'm 25 too but for some reason I don't feel that I am/look this age. It feels like yesterday that I was 20 going on 21 and desu most people refer to me as 'young' anyway. I'll start worrying when I hit 30 maybe.

Tbh the only few adults older than me who have ever given me shit for my dresses were complete losers slinging insults over the internet who didn't even know me well. Even my boss thinks my hobby is awesome if not for just the tea parties and other hobbies like baking and sewing that splint from it.
>>
I feel like everyone who dresses well at lolita meets is too good for me to hang out with. I don't even know how good of a lolita I am and usually just hang around quiet girls and itas because I get intimidated by everyone else.
Cute girls are friends with me but I can't help but worry im their ugly friend they only deal with because they're nice. I wish I had the balls to ask for concrit to get an outside perspective of myself but I'm horrified it will just turn out that I'm super shit.
>>
>>9304169
Its not a fashion group, sadly no one would have my back and things would probably end up with
"WOW ANON IS SUCH A BULLY GUYS DONT LISTENNN" hugbox shit. Like I said I'll probably leave, its not worth it.
>>
>>9304318
>it's not a fashion group
>"not one person there is above a 5/10 or knows the basics to any sort of fashion"
>>
>>9304321
meaning no matter what fashion they wear it looks like shit.
sweatpants and sandals in the winter
the girl that staples her cosplays together
an overweight dude that posts pictures of him in collars saying "someone adopt me nya"

Its like a middleschool anime club but somehow everyone here is an adult
>>
>>9304326
Did you step into the wrong group maybe?
>>
File: ryukocry.jpg (21KB, 400x205px) Image search: [Google]
ryukocry.jpg
21KB, 400x205px
I just wish I had to balls to message that pretty girl who called me cute at the con.

Give me your strength, gulls.
>>
File: pepetales.jpg (100KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
pepetales.jpg
100KB, 500x585px
>dress as Nightwing for con
>get picture with cute, but kinda chubby, Batgirl

>mfw I can never show the pic to my mom, because she forbids me from being photographed with fat chicks
>>
>>9303687
Do ageplay.

>>9303749
>That if you start aging, he'll like you less
You speak as if that's any different from any relationship, or that or that nobody in the world has ever had fetishes not compatible with their partner / been attracted to some other people in the world more.
>>
>>9304362
>comparing pedophilia to a regular fetish

sometimes i forget where i am and shit like this reminds me
>>
>>9304364
Should I call it a sexual orientation instead.
>>
File: 1483055070115.jpg (30KB, 519x508px) Image search: [Google]
1483055070115.jpg
30KB, 519x508px
>>9304366
ha
>>
>>9304314
Whether it's a result of reflecting on your own coords or with the help of concrit, realizing that you look bad is a good thing, in my opinion. Don't be embarrassed about it, accept it and use it to improve.
>>
>>9304368
Call me evil if you want I just don't see the logic behind treating somebody like hitler even if they know it'd be wrong to ever actually do anything (and never do) especially considering social trend of "I was born this way you're a bigot if you tell me it's wrong".
>>
>>9302620
post face pic
>>
>>9304370
okay

you're evil
>>
>>9304379
Sorry for my thought crime big sister.
>>
File: 1480196983545.jpg (82KB, 423x718px) Image search: [Google]
1480196983545.jpg
82KB, 423x718px
>>9304330
It's your only chance Anon, if you can't go for it on New Years, when everyone is more loose, then you will never get to her!!
>>
Anyone else notice how dead and full of shitposts cgl has been these days? I know this always was a slow board and there always were shitposters ruining threads, but the board feels so lifeless now. It's weirder considering its the holidays right now, and that used to be when we got the most traffic.

feels weird, man
>>
Tfw can wear coords in public and people think it's cool

Being a guy is EZ mode lmao
>>
>>9304516
>these days
the defining traits of /cgl/ are that it's dead and full of shitposts
>>
My boyfriend is coming to stay with my family for a week. I'm so unprepared but estatic. He's going to pick my outfits and dress me in lolita for all of our dates! (Hopefully he won't make me look like shit)
>>
>>9304522

I hope he strangles you in a back alley
>>
I spoil my 13-year old niece with japanese brands and she doesn't even realize it.

>gave her a small usakumya bag and axes femme dress last year
>gave her an ank rouge skirt for her birthday
>liz lisa bag for christmas

She probably thinks I got them at some back-alley store somewhere when/if she checks the tag lol.
>>
>>9304524
can i be your niece
>>
>>9304524
You are amazing, anon. I'm not even your niece and I love you
>>
>>9304442
Her new year is January 28th, though.

>>9304335
>she forbids me from being photographed with fat chicks
Wtf.
>>
File: relevant.png (676KB, 667x763px) Image search: [Google]
relevant.png
676KB, 667x763px
on a related note

>tfw no lolita mentor/"big sister" type
i don't know, a friend who has more experience both relating to lolita and being a functioning adult. i've been into lolita for about 3 years (relatively new) and i'm socially retarded so the idea of a friend who can help me in those aspects is really nice

i've learned a lot for myself just by lurking /cgl/ and other communities and i'm doing my best on my own, but a gull can dream
>>
>>9304516
And even when it's not shitposting it feels like it's just the same few stories/feels/whatever getting repeated over and over.

>I found my dream dress but blah blah blah money/shipping problems
>I finally have money now blah blah blag buy lots of stuff
>My boyfriend is blah blah blah what do /cgl/ - dump him
>This girl in my comm is blah blah blah so annoying
>>
File: reesewtf.png (316KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
reesewtf.png
316KB, 660x660px
>>9304335
>she forbids me from being photographed with fat chicks

Jesus.
>>
>>9304516
Other boards feel kinda dead as well.
>>
>>9304547
Is 4chan dying?
Are we dying?
Hold me gulls I hate this place but I love you all.
>>
>>9303789
> if knowing he may never like me has made me want his attention more
Not to say he is a PUA, but your description of your own emotions reads like it's almost word for word from a pick-up artist/redpill guidebook. Putting that aside, pursuing someone mainly because you think they're unattainable is a recipe for tears down the line.
>>
File: 1481317132599.png (163KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481317132599.png
163KB, 400x400px
>>9303687
run bitch
like imagine if you had kids with fucker, he'll probably try to rape your daughter when she hits puberty. nope theres no hope for pedophiles.
>>
>Sister has recently been becoming a massive (and obnoxious) weeb but has been taking things way too far
>Somehow still says a lot of incorrect things thinking she's right
>Be me, get a cute blouse with frills in the mail
>Sister stares at it for a while but doesn't say anything
>Parents ask what she thinks of it
>"I was just wondering when anon was going to start dressing as a full on Lolicon"
>?????
>Apparently she meant lolita

I don't dress in lolita but I was pretty embarrassed and annoyed ngl...she's been an annoying weeb for a good few years now but this was just. Bad.
>>
File: hisohima.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hisohima.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>9304516
>>9304547
>>9304555
Do you rike it?
>>
>>9304564
>tfw he will never make our greentext into pinktext
>>
>>9304563
are we telling talking about embarrassing sisters now

>be me
>have ageplay weeaboo older sister
>if there's a way to be a weeaboo while being half japanese, she's doing it
>parades around wearing furry cat ears in public and acting like a kid
>constantly nuzzle-rubs her makeupy face on my shoulder no matter how many times it elicits a knee-jerk burando-preserving reaction from me
>wears inappropriate amazon "jfashion" with shirts that say shit like "Lolita" and "hentai"
>treats me like a toy/pet to show off to her gross ageplay friends

i try to love her but all of her major fuck-ups on top of this minor petty stuff makes it really difficult. i thought older sisters were supposed to do the babysitting...
>>
>>9304581
>telling talking
sorry for my engrish, just choose one of those
>>
File: 1383586338102.png (480KB, 450x599px) Image search: [Google]
1383586338102.png
480KB, 450x599px
>>9304335
Kick you moms' ASS Fucking bitch! Fucking fight her! Do es she think she has the rights to police the body of others'??! Tell your mom to FUCK OF. Okay there big so what? Zero understanding
>>
>>9303508
I'm going to be moving near the same area in a few months. I've pretty much come to terms that I'm only going to be able to visit Tokyo during summer/winter vacation
>>
File: 1479318194958.jpg (462KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479318194958.jpg
462KB, 1280x720px
>>9304581
My younger cousin is turning into a koreaboo.
>obsessed with watching asian makeup videos
>wears one of those cheap facemasks idols are always photographed wearing
>constantly wears a sweatshirt for blackpink (the only top I've seen her wearing for months)
>went on a bus trip with family and got upset when they couldn't find a place that served boba and ramen

She's twelve so I feel like this is only the beginning of her chuuni phase.
>>
>>9304516
Because idiot newfags like >>9304520 ruin the experience and it's not worth it anymore. Maybe everyone is growing out of 4chan for that reason.
>>
>>9304631
if your feefees are bothered that easily, you should probably give up
>>
>>9304537
>that pic
Please don't remind me, anon
>>
>>9304651
were you one of the anons who i subjected to that horrifying manga

i'm so sorry
>>
File: princess.jpg (510KB, 1280x1831px) Image search: [Google]
princess.jpg
510KB, 1280x1831px
>>9304655
I actually don't mind that sorta of stuff a lot but that one in particular went a bit too far
>>
>>9304658
it was an even bigger shame because the art is nice and the protag is drawn so cutely. i would have loved a cutesy shoujo romance starring her

too bad she ded
>>
>>9304658
What's the name of this manga?
>>
>>9304663
try the title "beating up a mental host club frequenter" or something

come back and tell us your feelings
>>
>>9304663
g.e-hentai.org/g/848656/6d0df7fe45/
>>
>>9304665
Why anon, why
>>
>>9304668
i'm happy we can share this together because i didn't want to feel this feeling alone
>>
I'm a completely mess and have no one to talk to so forgive me this being just slightly cgl related. I have something majorly wrong with me. I can't say what but there is. I have had times when I have felt romantic attraction to girls but I have only been with guys and can only think sex with gyus. I'm currently in my second relationship, my first one's end was some hard shit and I have reasons to believe my ex has effected on my mental health. After I started lolita I have been having a dream about cute lolita gf to share wardrobe and whatnot but I can't think sex with a girl. I always tought I was maybe attracted to girls also but last summer I just suddenly couldn't have sex with my bf anymore. It started to feel uncomfortable and I start to cry if he even touches me. This has led me to think maybe my daydream about lolita gf is just wrong and my minds pathetic try to get away from thinking sex or disappointment with gyus. Or being understood because my current relationship lacks that heavily. I can't figure out what the hell is wrong with me and it's wrong for my bf also. Should I just end this relationship and try to get my fucking mind together? Can this be I'm actually a lesbian and thinking it recently have had this impact and I'm just so unexperienced it's a distant tought?
>>
>>9304658
Please no I son't wanna remember this.
>tfw cant see milky planet without thinking about this horrifying degeneracy
>>
>>9304667
That was fucking disgusting.
>>
>>9304667
why. what the fuck is wrong with people
>>
File: 1432940742838.gif (988KB, 294x224px) Image search: [Google]
1432940742838.gif
988KB, 294x224px
>>9304667
>>
>>9304586
No. Don't beat up your mother.
>>
>>9304665
That escalated quickly.
>>
>>9303687
>tl;dr Stay far, far away from pedophiles.

I had a friend do something very extreme to end up in a hospital. They, um, tried removing a body part. We all started brainstorming on what happened (things they've stated), putting two and two together, and we realized he is a likely a pedophile, and terrified of the fact. Dude is in therapy, but fuck...

Your friend needs therapy. I advise he seeks his. As far as relationships, let me tell you a story. I had another friend who got raped by an older family member. They brought them to court, and the charge was dropped. Years and years later, the older family member got married, had a child, and the next thing you know, my friend got summoned to testify in court. The mother walked in on her husband molesting their 2 year old daughter. More concerning then this 'oh, he'll fall out of attraction with you,' is that you guys could have a female child and then he might not be able to control his urges. I advise you stay away from that can of worms. Many terrible, awful things could happen.
>>
Thank you gulls. Love you all, hope you all have a wonderful new year. Thanks for the salt and the laughs x
>>
>>9304183
If you love your hobbies then there is no reason to quit. In fact you're getting to the best part - you can fund those hobbies properly with a real job.

I felt kinda weird for a while but I just kind of rolled with it because I feel the happiest being myself. I felt pressure similar to you esp. since I had a kid last year. But I'm still me; I didn't stop loving hobbies any less, just had to adapt them around my changing life. And later I'll be able to include my new family in them so that's kind of a win too.

>>9304195
This is such a lovely sentiment tho.
>>
>>9304658
can someone just give me a rundown on what the heck happens in this manga? I clicked the link, was horrified by the cover, and exited out fuck out of the tab (I'm straight up vanila). *But* I am kiiiinda curious as to what happens.
>>
>>9304759
Basically she gets gang raped and the second to last page insinuates she died on spot of internal injury.
>>
>>9304760
Yeesh. And internal injury too? I'm pretty sure my womb just collapsed in on itself from the mere thought.
>>
>>9304764
The last panel shows her... defecating while at the same time not being responsive at all. A strange and disgusting fact I learned from EMT's is that people shit themselves when they die. The last page shows her bear all torn up. It insinuates she died. There is blood depicted in some of the scenes so I assume she bled to death internally. It's pretty gross. I could've done without seeing that comic.
>>
>>9304640
>obsessing over my opinion on shitposters
Too bad sis, you're pondscum.
>>
>>9304759
Been a while since I read and I'm on mobile, do hopefully I remember right:
>Depressed Lolita in love with playboy
>She tries making extra .obey with sketchy modeling shoot for her playboy lover
>Ends up being drugged gangbang with creepy old guys
>Her teddy bear she got from boyfriend is the only thing she cares about in the world
>They wipe their cum covered cocks all over or and rip it to shreds in front of her while shoving alcohol in all her orifices
>Give her whiskey enema
>Make her glug gallons of alcohol and drugs
>She's unresponsive and they leave her
>Her Playboy boyfriend buys the exact same teddy for some other chick
>>
>>9304779
>whiskey enema
Okay... yeah, she did died. I didn't read enough of it to see how exactly she died, but she's definitely dead, hence the shitting part.
>>
>>9304779
That author is crazy. I wonder what kind of enjoyment she gets from writing that shit.
>>
>>9304783
Most of them don't get any enjoyment. Oh man, I wish I still had the file of this short comic written by a female about illustrating that sort of stuff. Sadly, a lot of the illustrators are female. This comic I referred to just explained how much it sucked creating hentai comics for a living and the weird stuff that goes into them, and how sometimes the bosses get the wrong idea that the girls are actually into it. It said people just not showing up to work and never being heard from again is quite common.
>>
>>9304779
I think the worst part of this wasn't the girl being mental, or getting gangbanged, but that they RIPPED milky planet off her.
>>
>>9304750
>They, um, tried removing a body part.
you must be 18+ to use this website
>>
>>9304759
in addition to what another anon said, she kept a bunch of drugs in her teddy bear (probably anti-psychs or benzos) and in a few panels her self harm scars are visible

those hints are what makes it the most fucked imo
>>
File: 1459331270755.jpg (549KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1459331270755.jpg
549KB, 1280x1707px
>>9304785
>Most of them don't get any enjoyment
Throwing up peace signs is her cry for help.
>>
>>9304788
They lopped their ballsack off, does that sound better?
>>
>>9304790
Bless her heart.
>>
>>9304791
the fuck

was he going for the whole dick? because just the ballsack makes it sound like he isn't into pregnant lolis
>>
>>9304794
They were trying to suppress 'urges that would get them in trouble'. They'd mentioned it many times using those exact words, but it wasn't until they lopped it off we all realized they must not have been talking about just being too horny. They were trying to castrate themselves so they wouldn't get horny. No, he wasn't trying to remove the whole thing, just the testicles.
>>
File: MadThad_0.jpg (50KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
MadThad_0.jpg
50KB, 500x375px
>>9304750
I mean, chemical castration is a thing and totally reversible. If anything, I'd say being a pedo would be qualification for government funded castration, it'd be cheaper than locking them up for finding their stash of CP on the flash drive they left in a local library under the directory /dont click/cp/
>>
>partying with con friends for New Years for the first time
>salty ex-friend who is trying to cut me off from con friends is probably sitting at home on her own contemplating suicide as usual
It's really nice to spend New Years with fellow weeb saddos.
>>
>>9304799
Yeah. After all was said and done, I told one of the males in our circle of friends, 'Look, I don't want to tell him because I'm female, and that'd be awkward as hell... but chemical castration does exist. You should have him ask about the birth control shot.' I guess they were scared to come out to a therapist about their issue if what we think was actually the problem.
>>
>>9304800
She should accept your con friends and come hang out.
>>
>>9304803
Mandatory reporting laws require therapists to pretty much out you for saying you're a pedo; so he isn't completely wrong in being scared about coming out to a therapist. Pretty shitty, because actually getting help would probably prevent more cases of child harm rather than the system we have in place that pretty much guarantees that people with such urges just unhealthily repress until a breaking point.
>>
>>9304800
>Not spending NYE alone on 4chan with bottles of booze even though you don't drink
>>
>>9304810
I can only imagine what point he was at to actually attempt a home surgery, much less cut off his balls with his own hands. He's in therapy now so I hope everything turns out okay.
>>
>>9304797
not trying to meme, but is there a reason you refer to them as "they"? or is it just the way you type. genuinely curious if this whole debacle changed his views on his gender/sex or something
>>
>>9304819
No, it's the way I type/speak, and you are not the only one to ask questions based on the pronouns I use. I'm trying to get better about it since in recent years it has actually started to confuse people. People start asking, 'Oh, is this person *insert some term*?', and I just stare blankly before explaining I just have horrible grammar.
>>
>>9304808
Lmao she's not welcome, she's made everyone hate her with her constant dramamongering. Only herself to blame. Happy new year anon!
>>
>>9304785
I've always wondered about this. Are these artists in hentai because it was the only option available if they couldn't do commercial/publisher work? Is it because they were assistants and this was the only way to create their own work? I guess I can't wrap my head around the idea of drawing shit you don't like unless the paycheck is amazing and you know you're only doing it for a limited amount of time.
>>
>>9304826
Well then, she dug her own hole. She could've had a fun New Year's otherwise.
>>
>>9304832
From what I understand, it's a paycheck and about the only way most will ever make it drawing for a living. It's highly unlikely most drawing will ever make a hit series that doesn't involve porn.
>>
>tfw you can't sell to gulls in the b/s/t thread because trolling is getting rampant again
>>
>>9304842
what does trolling have to do with b/s/t

i don't see anything going on in there
>>
File: 05.jpg (790KB, 1130x1620px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
790KB, 1130x1620px
>>9304785
Just remember that they're just fictional stories.
>>
>>9304835
Sex sells. Try asking furry porn artists why they expand into really weird fetishes or got into furry porn in the first place. Most times money is the reason.
>>
>>9304667
I don't even really understand what happened
>>
>>9304893
People die when they inhale alcohol through their heart and ingest semen through their lungs.
>>
>>9304785
>>9304790
>>9304793
She actually lists all of her profiles as male in order to avoid harassment, her pixiv is http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=137649
All the works are about how kawaii culture is shit behind the scenes.
>>
I posted this feel already, but it's gotten a little better
>Grampa passed away 2 weeks ago
>One of his final actions was to pay off all of my debt with money left over
>Turning 25 soon - Sister got a drivers license when she turned 25, I'm unable to as I'm legally blind
>Got cash for a vacation to Japan instead as well as a surprise party on the actual day that I get older
>tfw I've got enough money to leave tomorrow for a month if I want to

>>9304800
I would like to hope that this post wasn't made by a certain ex-friend of mine cause I really had hope that they wouldn't be this petty and post on 4chan - while they're at a fucking new years party even.
Just in case though, I'm doing well, anon. I don't have any whiny dramawhores left in my life who tries to control me and that has greatly improved my mental health. A post such as yours is exactly why I want you to stay away from my friends that I've had for nearly a decade now, that you have been trying to suck up to all of last year.

I do apologise if this is aimed at the wrong person. It's just that I cut off a dramawhore in denial a few months ago, and she was the type who constantly goes "I bet x is trying to ruin my life, I bet z hates themselves, I bet y is having a pathetic time regretting what they did to me" all the while constantly whining about her own insecurities and triggers. Nobody wants that person in their life and I hope for your sake that it isn't you as I'd genuinely like to them get the fuck over themself and start acting like a mature human being.
>>
>>9304759
>>9304779 is a pretty accurate summery, but it wasn't a photo shoot. rather, she was checking her bank balance and a random guy asks her if she wants a job that will make her rich quick and specifically mentions sex.

In the ending, her host bf notices her teddy bear purse ripped up on the ground and recognizes it, and his new gf asks him if he wants one as a joke.

basically it's super depressing stuff.
>>
>>9304667
>cglgetsanafterschooljob.zip
>>
>>9304667
is it bad that i find this kind of hot

maybe without the whole dying part at the end, though
>>
>>9304845
>shitposting about pricing all over the place
yeah, no, I'm not selling here.
>>
>>9304922
kys
>>
>>9304924
i mean if you're into that i guess
>>
File: 1478984522947s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1478984522947s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>9304922
>>
>>9304922
You're fucked up.
>>
>>9304667
That's not as bad as the longer one where the shy girls ends up getting impregnated by hobos and getting mugged of the money she was saving up for her baby and beaten to death by a crowd of upstanding Japanese citizens.
>>
>>9304910
I don't know who the fuck you are so yeah, wrong person lmao. But hey, if the shoe fits.
>>
>>9304931
can't tell if this is really one of her plots or a joking combination of all of her works

i thought i had read all of her stuff so far
>>
File: emergence.jpg (2MB, 1690x2500px) Image search: [Google]
emergence.jpg
2MB, 1690x2500px
>>9304931
>>9304942
Greatest masterpiece of our generation
>>
>>9304941
No hard feelings anon, and really sorry for that haha. I generally expect the best of everyone but your post instantly made me think of that person, so my mistake.
Now that I'm done defending myself for no reason, I will say that it's still a bit petty to be posting about this during a new years party, but hey, I don't know how bad your ex-friend was and I've dealt with some psychotically mentally ill people for the last two years myself that fucked me up pretty bad, so I can sympathise slightly.
Happy new years, anon!
>>
>>9304946
well hot damn, it's a real thing. this genre of semi-realistic ultra immoral doujin is just really interesting to me. it's as if the mangaka ask themselves how they can ruin somebody's day with cartoon penises and they manage to do it every time
>>
File: 1482713195518.png (388KB, 464x822px) Image search: [Google]
1482713195518.png
388KB, 464x822px
>>9304922
Nah, you're good senpai.
>>
>>9304667

>people getting triggered from this

Lmao fucking plebs, how long have you been around on this website?
>>
>>9304989
Most of /cgl/ probably exclusively browses /cgl/. May as well be an extension of tumblr rather than a 4chan board.
>>
File: IMG_7909.jpg (174KB, 952x952px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7909.jpg
174KB, 952x952px
>>9303508
I lived in Aomori anon. A little weekend trip/week trip to Tokyo planned around a con is very doable. The Shinkansen is very nice and 9 hours on it would be totally fine with a nap.
>>
>>9304931
You know, I've never understood how hobo bashing caught on in Japan. It actually shocks me people think it is morally right to just go beat on some homeless people for being homeless.
>>
>>9304993
Considering we got /pol/ browsers on here, I'd say this is a pretty piss poor place for tumblr fans.
>>
File: original.gif (460KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
460KB, 426x240px
There's this girl i used to know a year ago i found back on instagram and to my surprise she became a lolita. She is apparently working or was working at the Baby Paris shop. In about 3 months she got like
11 headress,4 blouses,8 dresses,5 pair of socks,3 pair of shoes, some jewelry,a scarf,coat,usakumya and usakumya bag. All from either Baby or AP, first hand.
How the fuck did she do that? She used to work at Disney before do they pay that well? I've been back to lolita since last december and I havent managed to get that much,much less all brand (despite my main pieces being all brand) or anything first hand (except for one pair of cuffs) and
I feel so frustrated. I can't even work atm because of my fucking autism and my chronic fatigue and it makes me feel even more frustrated. I just want money and being able to spend it on all these pretty burando items so bad it's making me angry thinking about it
>inb4 "anon you don't need lolita it's a luxury not a need, chill"
I know, I know. But still.
>inb4 i am creepy for knowing how much she has
She is showing it all on her IG and I always like to count how many things some lolitas own for some reason. It's weird.
>>
>>9305016
Maybe the store gives her discounts on the product. That's one of the main perks of working retail.
>>
>>9304699
>I start to cry if he even touches me
>Should I just end this relationship and try to get my fucking mind together?
Yes. I have no idea what your sexuality is, but it sounds like there's some fucked-up shit going down in your relationship that you're repressing/justifying to yourself somehow. If your relationship is amazing then maybe I'm wrong, but it sounds like what you said about your current relationship lacking understanding means you're having second thoughts anyway. You're not going to be able to get a good perspective on your sexuality until you're single.

Related: I am actually a lesbian but when I was younger (like, 15-17) I dated a guy who kept pressuring me into sex. I started getting more and more intense feelings of wishing I was a guy (because I'd internalized the idea that I'd then get to have more power in the relationship, or he'd be the one uncomfortable and repressing his true sexuality instead of me, and I found the idea of gay sex less disgusting than straight sex because it didn't feel like it related to me). Shit was confusing because I'd just got into lolita at the time and was beginning to explore my feminine side more, but also was obsessed with thoughts of how much better my life would be if I had a dick. Like you, I had no idea whether this was my real orientation, or whether the relationship had just fucked me in the head. It took me over a year apart from him to get my head together enough to get some perspective on it (i.e. I am definitely not binary trans and 90% of my gender issues don't exist when I'm not trying to force myself to be straight).

sage for barely /cgl/ related
>>
>>9305013
Wait is that really a thing?
>>
>>9305016
sorry if it's braggy but i was able to accrue the equivalent of all of that and more within a three month span as well. is it really so impressive of uncommon? she's probably receiving discounts, doesn't spend much on anything other than lolita, and may have other people supporting her. ezpz. based on some of the posts i've seen on RC it seems like a pretty average rate of wardrobe growth for a new lolita with expendable cash.
>>
>>9305023
I don't really know, but an astounding amount of manga I read features the concept of upper class people, normally teenagers from well off families, just beating homeless people to death. When I looked it up, it seems it is apparently something that happens. Manga isn't really an indication of what goes on in Japan, but I looked it up just because I had seen the concept brought up.
>>
>>9305023
it seems to happen internationally as well. i live in a 'murican city with lots of homeless and there are lots of reports of people beating, shooting, stabbing, poisoning, etc. homeless people for apparently no reason.
i read a news article of a guy who was caught poisoning homeless people and he claimed that it was because he thought they were the scum of society and that they deserved it because they don't contribute anything to mankind.
>>
>>9305026
Well, I am 19 and still studying/can't get a part time job because muh health/... so I guess I have less funds to spend on lolita.
I'll study harder to buy more brand
>>
>>9305034
>>9305039
Welp I'm going to go hug a homeless person
>>
>>9305016
>>9305019
does anyone know what the employee discount for burando shops is like? i'd imagine it's at least 50% off.
i only have experience working in high end normie shops and our discounts are always 50%-75% off of regular priced items.
>>
>>9305039
It's not really a societal phenomenon here but it happens in the UK too, I've seen homeless and ex-homeless guys describe in interviews having people piss on them, pour stuff on them, kick the shit out of them, or steal their stuff. I've seen people describe it as a trade-off, as sleeping in the open risks this stuff happening, but holing up somewhere quiet means you're not going to wake up with anyone having donated money to you either.
>>
>>9305039
Anon you replied to, when I was in Charlotte I noticed this. Well dressed dude just started randomly harassing this guy set up sleeping on the street for no apparent reason. My group walked up to him, and he instantly ran off, but I was thinking WTF? I live more in the sticks and one thing we don't do is beat up on homeless people.
>>
>>9305049
That's why I wondered. I worked at a hair supply store and we got 40% off products plus they always gave us free product every month or two so that we could advertise it. Although, she could've just came across money. When I started school, I paid several months down on rent and took the rest to buy a completely new wardrobe.
>>
>>9305049
There's some reference to it here in an article from 2011:
>Although Baby has larger operations than Mary, they encounter similarly high production costs and rely mostly on staff dedication to make ends meet. There were moments when I was amazed they could afford to stay in business, and it was clear that everyone working there, including the CEO and designers, were not in it for the money. Although the company spent considerable sums on marketing and goodies for their customers, they kept their labor costs very low. The average salary for a shop staffer was JP¥800 (US$9) an hour, and the highest paid workers were only paid JP¥1000 (US$10). These girls’ frugality was astonishing. It was as if these girls lived and breathed for the clothes. Although some of them still lived at home with their parents, the majority of staff I met and worked with lived on their own and supported themselves. Even with a steep staff discount the clothes at Baby were expensive, but the girls would buy an item they liked even if it meant their cell-phone service was cut, which actually happened once or twice when I was there
http://web.archive.org/web/*/https://web.stanford.edu/group/sjeaa/journal111/Japan5.pdf
>>
>>9305051
yeah it's not a phenomenon in the US either, just a handful of stray weirdos, but it really breaks my heart to hear people being so dismissive about it.
in my city, rent is insanely expensive and you can't even afford a decent apartment without a six figure salary. "low income" areas still cost upwards of $3000/month (2500 GBP), utilities not included, for a studio. it's not even like some homeless people have the choice to just get a job and get a place.

>>9305052
I don't understand the mentality at all! I used to live in a stereotypical "ghetto" neighborhood and they were nicer to homeless people (even offering them food on holidays) than people in my new living place are.
>>
File: brutal.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
brutal.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>9304335
>my mom forbids me from being photographed with fat chicks
>>
>>9305061
I'm amazed they are even paid 9 dollars an hour. Here you'd have to work years for a company to make that much on an hourly wage.
>>
>>9305065
Well, Japan's min wage is like 700-something JPY, living costs are very high there.
>>
>>9305068
Couldn't find the figures for 2010 in my two minutes of Googling but the Tokyo min. wage is 930 an hour now, so it seems like brand shop staff are essentially on minimum wage.
>>
>>9305068
Here it's 7.25. I think some cities do enforce higher wage limits in bigger American cities.
>>
>>9304335
So I take it you can't show her pictures of you /cgl/ meetups?
>>
>>9305065
Where do you work/which field? That's very little money.

>>9305061
>>9305069
I'm not surprised that staff doesn't get paid a lot desu. Pretty much every normie brand I've worked for, luxury or not, pays their associates minimum wage or just above.
>>
>>9305072
I live where 10 dollars an hour is considered great money. I live off less then 10,000 per year (+what I spend on fashion.) I myself do a little bit of everything, but my family who has worked in retail for a long time rarely makes over 10 an hour with the companies they work for. Even the surgeons here make... maybe 30-50,000 a year.
>>
>>9305081
Then it...sounds like you live in a country that is totally not comparable to one with living costs as high as Japan?
>>
>>9305097
County, not country. Some cities near here are comparable to Tokyo's costs and unfortunately the cities don't mandate high minimum wages so you got people living at extremely low wages that don't make up for living costs. Some of my family lives in those cities, but I'm content being in the sticks.
>>
>can post from my computer fine
>try to post from my phone and it tells me there's an IP/ISP block for my range or country
How the fuck..? Is my phone just synced to a shoddy IP?
>>
>>9305220
ask to be unblocked. someone probably proxying to ban-evade.

...newfag
>>
>>9304989
everyone gets initiated sooner or later

me, my initiation was with Holes
>>
>>9305021
>90% of my gender issues don't exist when I'm not trying to force myself to be straight
I hope more people can realize that their gender issues are due to social roles and interpersonal struggles, not dysphoria. It would be a real kick in the face to dysfunctional gender norms if stories like yours were shared more often in public spaces.
>>
>>9305039
>i live in a 'murican city with lots of homeless and there are lots of reports of people beating, shooting, stabbing, poisoning, etc. homeless people for apparently no reason.
A major reason homeless people don't use shelters in the US (NYC to be specific, but not exclusive to there) is because predators will literally stalk people who leave the shelter in the morning in order to rob or assault them.
>>
>>9305240
My initiation was when the boards use to regularly get flooded with goatse and miscellaneous porn. Entire boards would have to be wiped to deal with shitposting. But that comic is still yet disturbing.
>>
>>9305238
guess you'd be the expert on the matter eh :^)
>>
Fuck ebay buyers.

>shipping cost is clearly listed
>still complains about cost in feedback

Bitch don't fucking bid if you think it's too high because you're a greedy piece of shit, and fuck you I don't ship without insurance and tracking or below priority level anymore because everything else becomes "bwuu my package took a year".

Fuck your existence, hope you fucking kill yourself.

Anyway, happy new year gulls. I ship LM and here for free because you are all worth it. Unlike fucking ebay trash.
>>
File: 1480645065074.png (223KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480645065074.png
223KB, 500x240px
>get my /cgl/ Secret Santa gifts down to begin wrapping them finally
>suddenly, electric rainbow zigzags appear in a spreading arc across my field of vision

outing myself here but i am fucking over this migraine bullshit. gaining a new symptom that is also associated with increased risk of stroke is not how i would like to begin this new year

giftees are getting extra candy because generosity seems an appropriate way to defy disheartening sickness
>>
File: 1387957103449.jpg (53KB, 1037x692px) Image search: [Google]
1387957103449.jpg
53KB, 1037x692px
>>9304335
Talk to your mother. It's wrong to bane people based on how their bodies look. All that matters is cord skill.
>>
File: 1483088689518.gif (504KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1483088689518.gif
504KB, 500x366px
>>9304699
go to therapy anon
you could be having a repressed sexuality or maybe you've endured trauma from the past that has fucked up. basically youre holding something inside that will destroy you if you dont let it out. reevaluate your life and try to figure what exactly it is you need to be happy. also if you have an history of mental health problems that could be the root of the issue as well. when certain illnesses go untreated they can be very emotionally detrimental
>>
>>9304523
>Tfw that's my fetish
Thanks me too
>>
>Tfw don't like fat girls
>Tfw fat girls try to talk to me
>Tfw talk to them because I don't wanna be mean but because I don't tell them off they think I like them

What do I do guys, I don't like fat chicks and I wish they'd just go for a run & stop eating so much..
>>
>>9305354
be courteous and remember you have your own vices and weaknesses. have a bit of compassion. if you cannot stand to be around them, then let them know. it is only fair to give them the chance to judge you the way you judge them.
>>
>>9304863
source on that?
>>
>>9305355

Yeah but they're fat, they're not real people
>>
File: 008.jpg (776KB, 1121x1620px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
776KB, 1121x1620px
>>9305358
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/722000/469462215d/
Don't worry, it's vanilla, aside from the obvious missing armatures on the girl.
>>
>>9305371
Thanks
>>
>>9305319
>It's wrong to bane people
But they are big guys.
>>
>tfw can't be cute lolita because huge jew nose
>>
>>9305541
>also have a big nose
>wear lolita anyway
Git gud anon
>>
File: 1476119961042s.jpg (11KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1476119961042s.jpg
11KB, 250x237px
Why do cgl qts have to be so troubled and autistic?

I want to start a life with my gf (met here) but I'm worried to come home and find here like riding a 12 inch bad dragon or dressing our children into weird weeb clothing
>>
>>9305552
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>9305552
>met here
>doesn't want to dress kids up as litte weebs

Does not computer
>>
>>9303419
Thank you for revealing the secret website where I can find my lolita girlfriend.
>>
>>9305541
do you also have huge Jew titties?
>>
God damn why doesn't /cgl/ have spoiler tags?

I'm thankful that I've never ended up in an ugly, butterface, cringey, or shitty cosplay thread
I suspect it has more to do with the fact that I'm well liked in my region and no one has any vendettas on me to post my horrendous shit.
>>
>>9305552
When your pepe drawing is so bad you can''t even tell what the fuck it's supposed to be parodying.
>>
>>9305552
>not interested in having a partner who owns a bad dragon dildo

ok
>>
>>9305541
>tfw your parents and community will disown you if you date a non-Jewish girl

Will you be my yiddishe cosplay girlfriend?
>>
File: 1482174000448.jpg (965KB, 2448x2517px) Image search: [Google]
1482174000448.jpg
965KB, 2448x2517px
>>9305552
That's not exclusive to one subreddit, all of 4chans users are troubled.
>>
>>9305653
>That's not exclusive to one subreddit
>reddit
>>
File: cgls mascot.jpg (20KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
cgls mascot.jpg
20KB, 600x522px
>>9305654
>>
>>9305241
I dunno anon, I said 90%, not 100%. I still have issues and occasionally want to be a boy so much I want to kms, but it's once every few weeks now, not nearly every day. I mask the pain by over-indulging in feminine hobbies since they're the only thing in my life that wouldn't be objectively easier to participate in if I was male - desu if I wasn't a lolita I'd probably be a fakeboi. I'm pretty sure I'm technically genderfluid, I just live in the closet because I think it's a curse not a blessing and it offends other genderqueer people to say that this orientation only brings pain and suffering with no prospect of meaningful transition because your brain isn't consistent enough to fix on one gender.

sage again for barely cgl related
>>
>the thought of doing wardrobe posts makes me anxious
>feel pathetic
>still stressed about it
>camera is really mediocre and apartment is dark so 30+ hours of photographing and editing still gave shit results last year
>this year I want to iron everything before photographing but it's a ridiculous amount of work for a 50 main piece wardrobe
>can't start on it for another week because my wardrobe is at college and I'm still at my parents for the holidays
>>
>>9305717
>>camera is really mediocre and apartment is dark so 30+ hours of photographing and editing still gave shit results last year

Use a tripod or place your camera on a steady surface so you can have a long exposure time without camera shake.

Also, if you're at college, consider popping into the photo department and seeing if any of the students are looking for models in a work for trade.
>>
>>9305727
DESU I'm thinking of just using my phone camera this year and going for smaller-sized pics, I did a couple of tester shots and the fact I can tap to focus on my phone meant I got better pics with it than my digital camera most of the time. A big frustration of last year was having to take 10+ shots of each dress before I got one that was in focus and not massively over/underexposed (and not being able to tell how well a photo had actually come out before I copied it over to my computer), so I might try to cut down the time needed by settling for phone pics. Feels like a cop-out though.

How do you take photos with a tripod anyway? You mean if you have a mannequin? Most wardrobe posts seem to be taken from above and I can't see how you could set something up to hold it steady in the air.
>>
>>9305736
The tripod means that once you set up your shot, you can have the shutter open longer (lets in more light -> not as dark) without it going blurry from even minute shaking that you'd get from holding it. You could set the tripod on a table or something if you need to get it higher up than the legs telescope out to.
>>
>>9305736
look up the newer sony E mount cameras. They have wifi app for smart phones. You can basically remote control them and see exactly whats being taken. My life saver
>>
File: C1DPgNLXAAACmBG.jpg (21KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
C1DPgNLXAAACmBG.jpg
21KB, 400x283px
>>9304892
>>9304832

Popular furry porn artist here. It's 100% all about the money if you're drawing porn that doesn't involve your personal fetishes

I started off with just vanilla porn but i remember getting commissions of things such as vore or hyper (pretty general fetishes) and if you draw those well then the people who partake in that fetish basically come in waves

You get a lot more money for underground fetishes too because not many artists draw them and you're able to jack up the prices a bit more because of it

I've become completely desensitized to almost every fetish due to only seeing it as 'how can I do something like this in my next commission?' or 'this is drawn wrong/ that's not how it works'
>>
>>9305760
I found the app to be rather clunky desu but to each their own
>>
>>9305820
To me its great for finding the perfect pose. Sure it takes a bit to connect but it's still better than trying to see the flip screen when I want a full body shot
>>
>>9305717
Invest in a studio lighting kit and softboxes. And a cheap used DSLR if you don't already have one. Honestly I find it funny that people would be willing to spend hundreds of dollars into their wardrobe only to document their hobby with point and shoots and camera phones. $450 and a few hours looking up tutorials in youtube can bring you very very close to professional studio quality photos, depending on how well you take the information in. What's that, like two dresses? You only have your youth for a short amount of time. ten, twenty years from now do you want your only physical remembrance of your youth to be blurry camera phone shots. $450 - 500 is a very small price for the memories you get to preserve in return.
>>
>>9305915
not the anon you replied to, but what lights or kinds of lighting do you recommend?
>>
File: CZiq32pUUAA_6pg.jpg (31KB, 600x565px) Image search: [Google]
CZiq32pUUAA_6pg.jpg
31KB, 600x565px
>sees hall shot album from a small local con I went to recently
> sees me
> Costume looks fine, but my face is making a weird expression, angle gives me 3 extra chins, makeup is trash

I know I have to improve my makeup and lose some weight, but damn. Who the fuck let me cosplay?
>>
>>9305931
Something like this would be fine.
https://www.amazon.com/LimoStudio-Photography-Continuous-Lighting-AGG702/dp/B005DFP6M4/

I recommend getting a pair so you can have a main light and a fill light. Once you're proficient with a two lighting set up, you can add more in the future to use as a back light, but at that point it's more luxury than essential. You could also opt out of a light or two and replace them with off camera flashes, but that's when it starts to get expensive and complicated, so I recommend sticking continuous lighting.

Also, the style and quality of light you get is mostly going to be shaped by your light modifier. This is probably the one thing you don't want to skip out on quality-wise. There's a few to choose from but I recommend some kind of softbox. The bigger the soft box, the softer the light becomes, which is what you would generally want. You just have to balance that out with what size you'll actually have enough room for. Good luck.
>>
>>9305915
Not that anon, but it seems like most lolitas prefer to spend the money on clothes. I can only speak for myself here, but I waver on this every year and ultimately decide not to bother because I know I would never use a DSLR outside of my wardrobe post, and maybe one or two coord shots a month. I'm not interested in photography at all so it just seems like a colossal waste of money for the sake of impressing strangers online. I would probably buy a lighting kit if I still lived at home, since I often have issues with low light when trying to photograph stuff for sales posts, but I move around a lot and don't have the space to store a lighting kit in my room that I'd only use a few times a year. There's a middle ground between shitty, blurry photos and HD ones, so I'm more interesting in maximising the quality I can get using a recent, decent smartphone than I am in paying for a DSLR I otherwise won't use.

Also large wardrobe doesn't mean every dress was a $250 dress. Again, not that anon but I have a ~40 main piece wardrobe and only paid over $100 for a handful of my pieces, since it's mostly toned-down nonprint stuff that's cheap second-hand. $450 is more like six dresses for me than two.
>>
>>9304946
l-link?
>>
>>9305567
Y-yes. Is that a Jew thing? That explains the women in my family.

>>9305632
>Dating a cheapskate jew
No thank you, I'm not making the same mistake my mother did
>>
>>9306009
I'm not cheap, I'll buy you burando.
>>
Jesus this feels like a /d/egenerate thread am I on the right board with all this sadpanda shit?
>>
File: 1468242218000.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1468242218000.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>9304335
>Based mum
>>
>>9304524
stop??? wasting money??
>>
>>9305541
Same I have like a jackie chan nose but without the hand to hand combat skills
>>
>>9303419
>Farmersonly.com
Well shit, is it legit?
>>
Since it's sort of j fash related I'll share.
I do chartity work. No dress code but I sometimes wear toned down ega and goth coords.
Old people I work with love it btw, grannies are teh best.
All the clients are super nice, other people at work too except for one person.
I work with this awful woman. She can't stand me cause I'm thin and popular among the clients, I swear that's the reason.
I wear a xs, weigh 49 kilo's, I'm short and young looking, very long hair, very femine.
She's a fucking hamplanet, weighs at least a 150 kilo's, in her 50's and can't dress for shit, horrible hair that looks uncombed.
She's besties with the boss though.
This fattie likes to pick on me, bitches about my weight, about my clothes, can't every do anything right according to her, but when I'm around she just sits on her lazy ass doing nothing all day.
Bitch tried to pick a fight with me today, after I said I shouldn't have to do all the work by myself and we should equally share, she should cook sometimes too cause I'm always the one bringing coffee, tea, juice, doing the cooking, cleaning, errands.
In the end I went to the kitchen and started cooking.
I'm busy with the minced meat, she comes around to check in on me because I was so "unreasonable" earlier.
She sees I only put half of the xxl package of meat in the pan, asks me why, I say it's cause half is enough for the dish.
Suddenly, this whale bitch starts screaming at me, says I need to put all of it in the pan.
So I say ok. Put the rest of the meat in. That's all.
Suddenly she starts about that I shouldn't speak to her with that "tone" (which I didn't btw), that if I act like this again I can go home and never come back.
Fucking fat psycho power tripping cunt.
I'm gonna stay just to bloody spite her now, bitch be jelly as hell.

Sorry for long post.
>>
>>9307116
It's very real. I see ads for it all the time on TV. It legit blew me away when I first saw it.
>>
>>9305717
Get common tilt/swivel round cup desk lamp.
Put it up on a table with the light facing horizontal to you at shoulder or eye level.
Insert brightest LED bulb you can safely use on it. 1000+ lumen if possible.
Tape a sheet of common printer paper to hang over the front of it.

Bingo bango, instant ghetto lighting kit with softbox.
>>
>>9307705
doesnt matter if shes friends with the boss. dont put up with that. be mature af and get her shit dealt with
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.