[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was thinking of doing an 'ironic' Crossplay where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

I was thinking of doing an 'ironic' Crossplay where I go as one of the sailor-moon girls but, you know, be a big hairy fucking man. (see inspiration pic)

Thoughts? Is this sort of thing generally allowed in cons?
>>
>>9300869
It's tired
>>
>>9300871
Yeah, it's been done. Some people will chuckle. Do it if you want, it's allowed, but don't expect to become the next big hilarious ironic thing.
>>
>>9300869
>See inspiration pic
Where? OP's pic is of a 5-year-old Japanese girl
>>
>>9300869
allowed and you most certainly won't be the only one, depending on size of the con
it's not a particularly original thought
>>
We have a thread for crossplaying. >>9291536
>>
File: ed0.jpg (130KB, 685x1317px) Image search: [Google]
ed0.jpg
130KB, 685x1317px
Niggas been doin this since 1999.
>>
>>9300869

Idea is old as fuck.
>>
>>9300869
>I go as one of the sailor-moon girls but, you know, be a big hairy fucking man.

So...when are you going to come out of the closet?
>>
>>9301009

OH HENNY WE ALREADY OUT
>>
This is how 95% of touhou cosplays are done.
>>
>>9300869
What an old, unoriginal, no longer amusing, boring gimmick
>>
Please for the love of all that is good and decent, don't wear a thong and start twerking.

That still haunts me.
>>
>>9300869
One of my biggest pet peeves in cosplay t b h
>>
File: sailor moon ginyu beards.jpg (91KB, 960x856px) Image search: [Google]
sailor moon ginyu beards.jpg
91KB, 960x856px
This day and age you gotta go balls deep for it to be entertaining like OP.
>>
>>9300869
>sailor moon
Do madoka instead grandpa
>>
Have fun with it.

And you damn well better pose.
>>
>>9301259
13+ kiddo
>>
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's some funny shit opXDDDDDDDDD fuck i never saw that done before ur going to be a fucking celeb at the con senpai LMAO shits so funny!!!!!!! cant wait to see!!!!!!!:D hahahahaha post results to 9gag man lmaooo
>>
File: 1479013935417.png (91KB, 321x309px) Image search: [Google]
1479013935417.png
91KB, 321x309px
>>9302641
>>
>>9300869
I wouldn't recommend it. Doing things ironically like this can back fire.
>>
>>9302532
tfw you walk through this building every day

Sailor Mars Guy, you here?
>>
>>9300869
It may be ironic to you, but there's going to be a lot of people thinking you an actual crossdressing faggot
>>
>>9303350
Sorry about the city....
And yup. Is me. Does this person's name start with V?
>>
do it! i love ironic cosplays
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.