[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britfag - Hibernation Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 35

File: uk2008.gif (4KB, 291x175px) Image search: [Google]
uk2008.gif
4KB, 291x175px
No cons til LAGC

What is everyone working on over Christmas?
>>
>>9295181
I went to LAGC and Alcon in 2015 and they were back-to-back the worst con experiences I had. I avoided Animeleague events this year and went to Hyper Japan....tolerable but still a pretty big mistake.

England doesn't have many good cons it seems, so I am working on my Juri Han costume, as I am headed to the East in June....
>>
>>9295181
I'm working on keeping my will to live over Christmas/New Year break.

Thinking about Telford in Feb though. Aby opinions of it?
>>
>>9295188

I personally enjoy it, it's a lot more reminiscent of cons 'back in the day' before they were swarmed by people trying to get into the next 'new' nerdy thing (of course the old schoolers are aware it isnt new by any means. But is usually seen as a novelty by others). Not trying to be elitist by any means but you get THOSE people who will give you a clueless look if you list any anime beyond SAO, AoT and anything that panders to fujoshits in the last three years. You will find less of them there because its a bugger to get to no matter where you live.
They've expanded it in terms of where stalls are, how many halls they use, and the stage itself has finally been relocated into a completely separate hall instead of trying to compete with the sound of Robot Wars a few meters over.
The amount of cosplayers is substantial if that's your jam. Nice community, only had an incident with one sperg over the years who went around surprise hugging everybody from behind and then wondering why I cast shade the second time because I didnt know whether it was my boyfriend or someone trying to mug me.
>>
Doing my Rebirth iteration of Bane from DC Comics as I've already done a kinda crappy Secret Six and a pretty accurate New 52 one.
>>
>>9295188
I went once. Fucking depressing. Tiny venue in the actual middle of nowhere, smells like piss and weeb sweat, no decent stalls- it's basically like a poor man's MCM London, which is already pretty horrendous to start with. Probably the second-worst con I've been to, with LAGC being the worst.
Who's doing Toko next year? Reg opened recently.
>>
I probably won't be working on anything over Christmas- I'm doing a couple of new cosplays (My Hero Academia) next year, but I'm too broke to get any supplies in yet. Which is really frustrating when I just settled on my choices and the cosplay hype is in full swing
>>
File: i-should-call-the-police.png (164KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
i-should-call-the-police.png
164KB, 720x1280px
>>9295184
>>9295423
I still need new stories for my blog. With LAGC in Feb, all I have atm are their extremely pathetic awards thing, where they announce the best users on their forum. NB: MT wins about half of them.

Oh yeah, and after actually checking Facebook messenger (I rarely use it), I found these gem on my phone. He doesn't have my current number, so at least I haven't got anything else.
>>
Im planning on stitching up a few problem areas with my luka cosplay and am currently working on making a epoxy hairclip instead of the plywood one. But I probably wont get my white dye before xmas.

>>9295423
>Who's doing Toko next year? Reg opened recently.
Tokonatsu?
My friend begged me to go last year but I couldnt, so am obliged to go this year now.
>>
Forgot the name but there's a photog selling calendars and he listed EeVee as one of the cosplayers in it.

Imagine. A whole month of pin-up EeVee. But didn't she quit cosplay?
>>
How much dick does this artist suck to constantly do all the drawings for Kita?

Like holy shit, it just gets worse every year.
>>
>>9296372
so did nothing good happen at mcm then? I hope AL dies soon there cons are so shit.
>>
File: minamicon.jpg (222KB, 373x628px) Image search: [Google]
minamicon.jpg
222KB, 373x628px
>>9296621
Not sure if better or worse than the Minami artist.
>>
Can we please discuss why are Uk cons so shit nowadays? Europe cons are not as shit, why the hell are ours just fucking awful. I know the uk doesn't have the best looking cosplayers around but Mcm is fucking horrendous nowadays. Yet I have friends who defend it to hell and back. Just admit it's fucking awful nowadays, cosplaying there is no fun anymore.

Hyper Japan is the only "good" con I attend because they put in an effort.
>>
>>9296621

I dont think anything can be worse than the fucking clown membership badge.
Im actually glad that the lanyards have a tendency to flip the image so it isnt forward facing.
>>
>>9296655

We're going to have the problem of things being subjective, because I had one hell of a cactus in my pants about HJ over the because they kept alienating cosplayers by getting rid of a lot of the things cosplay orientated (actual competitions, and only just bringing back a competitive masq recently with prizes, and I believe only that was only on one of the days?) and you can piss off if you want to do anything beyond a walk on, skits or performances are clearly the embodiment of satan which has no business there.
No changing areas exist ever, and at the O2 they had the toilets only for anyone wanting to change on site, which you had to line up for while slowly losing your will to live.
They also seem unable to get their venues for the right time of year nailed down. Namely Tobacco dock in the coldest months of the year, and in the summer we were in a greenhouse. Before that the 02 had issues with toilets as mentioned before, and the cosplay desk and stage were in two completely different areas!
They also eliminated nice stages for performers to use without you having to pay through the noise for anything good - otherwise it's pink foam sheets for you.
On the up side it IS my shopping con because everything at MCM is fake as fuck. That being said HJ isn't flawless either and I did end up buying two fake nendo petits. That pissed me off because I dropped my guard with the reputation of the con weeding out that kind of thing.

This doesnt mean I'm handing a free pass to MCM either, the london ones are unbearable to me with the crowding and their inability to curb their greed so attendees can be comfortable. They continuously fuck up entry and exits, telling one set of people one thing, and then another set completely different, so no wonder people get pissed off at them. They have so many competitions on nowadays so regular masq entrants dont have a hope in hell of getting to use that new sweet ass stage they have. They have to make do with PopAsia instead
>>
>>9296671

Continuing on and just to wrap up, because I could talk about MCM forever but anyone who has been knows exactly what is wrong with it.

The smaller non-profitable ones like Minami, Kitacon etc rely heavily on people actually putting forward panels worth going to. Once youve been a couple of years its the same stuff on repeat, which serves you well when you had to pick between two but beyond that you're a bit fucked for things to do.
You also have that creeper with a camera lurking in the foyer and outside at MinamiCon. Bonus.

And of course, most of these cons are run by pricks, and those that aren't dont have a reliable schedule for running when its supposed to. I'm looking at you Amecon.
>>
>>9296671
>>9296677
Precisely all of this bullshit is why Tokonatsu is the only UK anime event I commit to attending every year. It's pretty hard to fuck up camping, and they consistently actually add new things to see/do. As long as the weather isn't shite it's basically a guaranteed good weekend, which I couldn't say for Kita/Ame and couldn't even say with a straight face about MCM.
>>
File: IMG_3955.jpg (216KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3955.jpg
216KB, 900x1200px
>>9296655
>>
>>9296691
He doesn't do a bad job of running Minami. But damn I miss Aya. Seriously hoping Kita doesn't fuck Warwick up for the rest of the cons.
>>
>>9296655
the last Ame was one of the best in terms of quality compared to many over the past few years, Kita '15 comes close as well.

Also depends what we're classing 'con' as

Ame/Kita/Aya/+more are all anime cons (top-tier)
HJ is a festival (decent)
Toko is a mix of both of the above but with much less content (you go for the experience)
MCM is an expo (shit)

Basically we need more anime cons and festivals and less expos.

Besides, everyone pretty much only goes to cons to see their friends, and everyone is friends with everyone because we're on a tiny fucking island.
>>
>>9296638
AL won't die. And here's why:

Because of our constant bitching about it, MT is able to use it to his advantage when he portrays himself as a victim. And it doesn't matter what kind of bitching it is...whether it be the tiny posts on forums dotted here and there, simply saying "AL sucks", or the kind of posts I write (esp. that report of mine where he ultimately accused me of writing on one of his stupid t-shirts), or even that Encyclopedia Dramatica page. But he is just someone who, in the early 00s, had no idea how a con was supposed to run, and because of his own narcissistic and possessive personality, refuses to do either one of two things:

1. Accept advice from other con committees, in order to better his own.
2. Stand up to criticism.

Responding to criticism with forum bans and being put on blacklists for future cons won't help him in anyway though; if anything, it only strengthens the reason why he is so disliked in the UK community.

As I keep saying, I feel bad for all of those people who end up getting into anime and cosplay, wanting to learn more about it, but end up turning to AL first, simply because they have their name/brand (whatever you want to call it) out there more than Minami/Ame/Kita/Toko/etc. And to think that people at AL cons, when confronted, have never even heard of Minami/Ame/Kita/Toko. Hell, they even have a con in Ireland now...his first step to world domination. I don't really want to sound too preachy, but a fair amount of people in the AL forums are okay. Almost like when people say that 90% of Scientologists are okay, and that it's the 10%, who are seniors, who are dangerous.

So, as our own bitching will ultimately make AL stronger, we can do only one thing really; ignore them entirely and leave them to fester in their own self-styled hell. MT and the seniors are the ones who created that mess, and so if they truly are who we think we are, they deserve to stay in that mess.

Fuck, this was long. Sorry.
>>
>>9296866
I had a frightening experience at a con once, standing in the queue for the bring and buy, and chatting to some nice people next to me. One asked if I was going to Alcon, I laughed and said I wouldn't touch an AL event with a bargepole. She was confused, so I had to explain the entire MT shitshow. She genuinely didn't know anything about it.

Best thing to do with AL/MT is to ignore them, until someone expresses an interest, in which case you slap it down.
>>
>>9296707
I am genuinely terrified of this. Kitacon had spiralled downhill for me since Scowny left. It's practically just drinking and trashing the place, which is why Hilton set in so many rules and regulations and why we have to move.

Attendees won't see it like that though, it's all Hilton being the bad guy and not the fact that many of them were god awful

Please don't do the same to Warwick university. I kinda want cons like ame to be able to continue going there as it's a brilliant venue.
>>
>>9297290

Not to mention all the pretty pictures we can have taken there (warwick) and the accom is top notch if you can grab Bluebell!
>>
>>9297290
I'm tempted to attend Kitacon this year as we live up the road(Cov Uni) so I'm hoping it'll be ok. Warwick should be used to the students..then again half the students go to Coventry for nightlife and something to do.
Why is this fucking cosplay comm so routed in "DRANK" for everything. Seriously cosplay meets are 99% lets get minors pissed.
>>
>>9296655
You haven't been to cons outside of mcm and HJ, have you?
>>
>>9297344
Feeling you on that last point. I'd love to go to cosplay meets just to hang out with people in the same fandoms and get some food or something and chill, but every cosplay meet my friends try to drag me to is wholly focused on drinking- but then those are usually involved with AL somehow. Part of me would really like to see Michael Towers nailed for the culture he pushes of getting underage kids drunk and into an exploitable condition.
>>
>>9297395
>Part of me would really like to see Michael Towers nailed for the culture he pushes of getting underage kids drunk and into an exploitable condition.

Well I did notice (when I did my LAGC volunteer stint in July) was that minors were meant to be given wristbands marked with a Sharpie, so the bar staff wouldn't serve them. I can go on the record and say that not every volunteer followed this rule, and some didn't even care about it.

Also, I actually thought that it would have been the bar staff's responsibility whether not to serve to minors. I raised this point too to the seniors, but they shooed me away.
>>
Part of the reason AL events get away with being shite is people go in groups and have a good time with their friends.

You go event, have a laugh, take dorky selfies, buy crap you know is probably fake and cheaper on the internet but you're in the mood. Wear a cosplay maybe, have your picture taken once or twice and then drink yourself silly later or just go out somewhere with friends.

Now...we all know that just constitutes having a good time. You could do that anywhere..

The event is just an excuse to get people together.

Hence why events are forgiven their late panels, their missed events, their dodgy guest choices, whatever it is, because at the end of the day we need a higher excuse than 'we're adults with money enough to visit each other like normies do' just to get together.

So whilst MT is shady as hell, unless you actually meet him, have a bad experience, learn his name and google him, you're not going to know how fucked up he is compared to the next person.

But MT and AL are synonymous, if he stepped down, there are (or at least have been) AL ranked members capable of running a good show. But that doesn't seem likely.
>>
>>9296707
>Seriously hoping Kita doesn't fuck Warwick up for the rest of the cons.

It's going to be a shitstorm and you know it

>Con markets itself as 'the party con'
>Encourages attendees to get trashed and drink to excess
>Acts surprised when attendees do just that
>Can't control con when it's in a single hotel
>Con is now on a massive university campus

Shit is going to get completely out of control, and I'm willing to bet money on Sunday not happening due to the con getting thrown out.
>>
>>9297548
To be fair though, Warwick is less trashable as a venue. Most of the hardcore partying happens outside, and there's a limit as to what people can fuck up around the stairs. I predict the #1 issue being some tosspot falling down the stairs and cracking his head open.
>>
>>9297548
>>9297577
Also Kita's only ever had one really bad year that I can remember (2015 when all those people went to hospital). This year was pretty civilized, I don't remember any major issues.
>>
I'm a pleb who's only really ever been to events like MCM and etc. Any suggestions how I can find cosplayers in my area or to hit up the cons with as I'm usually solo?
>>
>>9297579
Because they were explicitly told if they DID IT AGAIN they'd be kicked out straight away.

The hotel came down on them like a tonne of bricks. They practically had to beg to be allowed back - and then we had that opening ceremony "safety" thing, which was hysterical yes, but was a direct result of what attendees did the previous year.

In the Masq, in the closing ceremony, they constantly reminded about the new rules because people were still being TOO rowdy.

Idiots are gonna get absolutely wasted and probably end up drowning in one of the large bodies of water or getting bitten by a goose they try to manhandle.
>>
UK Cosplay at its finest.
>>
>>9297812
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCC
>>
>>9297812
I think I'll stick to 2D.
>>
>>9297812
In the thumbnail, it looks really... er... not right for this board...
>>
>>9297579
>>9297754
Burger here, what happened? Just people getting alcohol poisoning at private room parties, or more than that?
>>
>>9297948
Basically disrupted other guests at the con with level of volume (not an issue at Warwick, I know), but there had been issues of idiots climbing onto rooftops and what not.

Plus, we did almost blow through the entirety of the insurance that covered us through copious amounts of alcohol.
>>
>>9297948
Alcohol is allowed in UK cons, burgerbro, it just got out of hand.

>People get drunk at hotel bar
>Bar refuse to serve them any more
>People start drinking their private stash instead
>Go from being drunk to fucking trashed
>Making a racket and disturbing other guests
>Jumping in fountains
>Generally being loud rowdy idiots
>People pass out/get injured, something like 8 ambulances called
>>
>>9298512
Fucking Christ. I have never been, but I want to go this year just to watch this train wreck unfolding
>>
>>9298366
At least we weren't fucking in the pool
>>
File: 1482612431633.png (587KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1482612431633.png
587KB, 800x450px
>>9298512
>something like 8 ambulances called
>>
>>9298650
That's true. That was an old couple wasn't it?

Although, people did take photos by the poolside despite being told not to, due to other guests (and minors) being in the pool
>>
>>9298512
That's me decided, going to attend to watch the shitstorm unfold.
>>
>>9298673
One of the asian togs always did a pool shoot there. But he would always get the proper permissions and could only do it at a certain times afaik.
>>
>>9298694
Same
>>
>>9298694
People tend to get drunk at Aya/Ame, because Warwick is a student venue, so you're encouraged to have a drink and party. But it's very rarely rowdy or out of control. People may get black out drunk, but as a whole the Aya/Ame crowd are decently behaved. If something bad happens, it's usually just an individual.

Now imagine a venue that encourages drinking/parties, mixed with a con that attracts people who go solely to get trashed. Someone is bound to snap their neck on the stairs or smash one of the big glass windows in the student union.

Looking forward to another patronising warning during the masquerade! Have to remember to record it this time.
>>
>>9298907
I'mma gonna bitch slap the fuck out of anyone that ruins Warwick university as a con location.

It's such a brilliant location, I will be mega pissed.
>>
>>9298907
When you have 3-4 different bars in very close proximity to eachother on a student campus and a store that sells booze, there's gonna be a lot of drinking.
>>
>>9297812
I almost pictured that Kanye West video in this.
>>
Who are your fave UK cosplayers? What things are people working on that you like? I need some non-shit on my news feed.
>>
>>9299913
Sindy Pop
>>
>>9299913
spooner NUMBER ONE FOR LIFE BRO
>>
File: 1481906997679.jpg (25KB, 448x412px) Image search: [Google]
1481906997679.jpg
25KB, 448x412px
How quick does MCM London weekend tickets sell out?
Not gonna be able to get a ticket until March-ish.
>>
>>9300850
Like a month before hand, if that. You're fine
>>
>>9300862
>>9300850
Well, weekend tickets did sell out unexpectedly fast for October.
>>
>>9300874
Which was about a month before. And has been about a fortnight before every other year if they've sold out.

So I stand by what I said, about a month before so they'll be fine buying their ticket in March.
>>
Are you all ready for the onslaught of cosplayers sharing their Leia photos as a tribute to Carrie Fisher in some attempt at promoting their work...
>>
>>9301086
>Are you all ready for the onslaught of cosplayers sharing their Leia photos as a tribute to Carrie Fisher in some attempt at promoting their work...
My penis is ready
>>
File: 1481507014577.png (891KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481507014577.png
891KB, 1280x960px
So I'm one of those faggots that exclusively go to MCM and no other con. However, every other con seems to be cheaper, less focused on dealer stalls and a better guest list.
Where should I start? Thinking of going to LAGC or the Manchester one in April.
Really just looking for suggestions to branch out.
>>
>>9301726
>hey guys I'm tired of this shitty con
>how about these other shitty cons?

Just stay away from anything run by MCMor Anime League, and be wary of showmasters. If you like anime, Amecon or Kitacon are good, if you like Japanese culture music etc, Hyper Japan, if you like Western stuff, LFCC and LSCC.
>>
>>9301086
Already happened on my newsfeed.

>omg cosplay isn't finished but I want to share it as tribute!!!
>Literally just posing to show off her tits/legs
>>
>>9301760
>If you like anime, Amecon or Kitacon are good, if you like Japanese culture music etc, Hyper Japan, if you like Western stuff, LFCC and LSCC.
This is a pretty solid recommendation.

You can ignore any [random town] Comic Con/Anime Con/Unleashed/Film Fair etc events too. They're usually bad times run in hotel function rooms and sports halls packed with worse dealers than MCM and "celebrity" guests who were background characters in Star Wars, once drew a minor Marvel comic in the 90s or are VAs from shitty anime fan-dubs.
>>
Does anyone know anything about the CWM qualifiers for next year? I can't seem to see which con they're held at? I vaguely remember it being LAGC from when Kenny won last time?
>>
>>9302112
sadly its at LAGC agian, last year they like only had 5 people in it and I think one of them may of been spooner.
>>
>>9298658
>mfw the ambulance goes too far
>>
>>9296551
Never seen this eevees cosplays. Can you post any or link any of her profiled
>>
>>9297812
Who even is it?
>>
What do you guys think of the kitacon t-shirts?
Anything is an improvement from last year however I can't help but feel that the standard ones are better than the VIP designs.
>>
>>9302989
I like the idea for the VIP one and the artwork for both are much better than that awful initial art they released but I'm not really that impressed.

I'll probably still get one though as it's a tradition.
>>
Are there any kind of weeb new year events going on? I'm getting bored out of my mind with all these videogames.
>>
>>9302989

I'm going to save my money.
>>
>>9302029
That's not quite true some of those town hall events focused on original creators rather than fandoms have great indie work and surprisingly influential old old hacks.
>>
>>9301760
What if I like a little bit of each, would I be better off going to a plebby expo?
>>
>>9303570
No, you'd still be better off going to each event.
>>
>>9303569
>That's not quite true some of those town hall events focused on original creators rather than fandoms have great indie work and surprisingly influential old old hacks.
Some of them are good but they're far out numbered by the badly organised events run by muppets trying to cash in on comic-cons being normie as fuck now.
>>
>>9303913
You look at what they are selling, if it's star wars, doctor who and naruto at a small venue you're being ripped off. If only there were cons just for people with good taste like myself. What ever happened to elitism?
>>
You only have to look at the guy running the Swindon Comic Con event. He calls it a comic con except there's not a single comic book artist at the event.
It's all guest actors of tv shows and 80's wrestling has-beens.
>>
Artyfakes on Take Me Out again last night. Only recognised her because of her trainwreck teeth
>>
>>9305332
She has been spamming her appearance constantly on Twitter over the last few days too.
>>
>>9305395
This is like the third time she's been on now?
>>
>>9305429
obviously the prop business isn't feeding the ego enough...
>>
2days till registration starts
Any guesses for how long till it sells out this time?
>>
I can't decide if it's painful or hysterical when people post their lineups on the facebook groups and when you go looking at their page their costumes are shit.
>>
>>9305757
Post scaps?
>>
File: Kitacon YES.png (27KB, 542x299px) Image search: [Google]
Kitacon YES.png
27KB, 542x299px
From the Kitacon Social Page.
>>
>>9298658
Most of which were diabetics forgetting to watch their blood sugar.

Diabeetus is common in the nerd-dom. First time away from home and idiots drink too much.
>>
>>9306437
A room mate request? What's wrong with that?
>>
File: smug kyu.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug kyu.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>9306437
I was going to report the exact same thing
>gay transman
>>
>>9295181
So I might be moving to whales, what are the best cons to go to?
>>
>>9306620
Every British con has a good amount of whales.
>>
>>9306642
lol so do the american ones
>>
>>9306593
Better than a cis-het-male requesting to only share with girls.
>>
>>9306671
alright there brown
>>
>>9306437
>Gay transman

So...do they like boys or girls?
>>
>>9307102
It's a straight girl who's read too many yaoi mangas
>>
>>9307102
He's a biological female who is psychologically male and is in the process of becoming male.

Considering he is a he, being gay means he likes other men.
>>
>>9307142
So it's a girl who thinks she's a guy with a vagina, but doesn't want to be called just a guy so calls herself a transman for the extra snowflake points. But she still likes guys and doesn't want to share a room with a cis guy because that be uncomfortable because she's not a guy - She's a transman. But presumably still uses the guy's bathroom.

Tumblr Please.
>>
File: 1482402688969.jpg (81KB, 548x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1482402688969.jpg
81KB, 548x1088px
Kita reg this evening folks, better get that survival gear ready
>>
>>9307192
But sharing with a room would defeat the object of not room sharing with potentially sexually interested strangers?

Someone has been transparent about what they consider themselves to be and asked for a room mate within their comfort zone. At least it's honest.
>>
>>9307290
Could have just said,

"Looking for a female room mate to share with.

Anyone interested?"

The post is hilarious.
>>
>>9307192
It's a guy with a vagina, so is a transman. That is the correct in this situation. He would only become male when physical and psychological match.

Tumblr has nothing to do with it.

>>9307296
You say that, but some people would get in a major shitty about it.

The poster is purely covering his arse.
>>
>>9307307
People only get shitty about it when it's a dude trying to pass himself off as a little girl and sharing with an actual biological girl.

So Tumblr it hurts.
>>
Each member of a group buying enough tickets for the group and dropping the rest
Worth doing?
>>
>>9307309
No, I've seen my friend get attacked for being trans by girls as well as guys.

People can be extremely shitty about it. World is pretty shitty.

Guy was excessively wordy, yeah, but not really worth posting here. Seen a lot worse. Especially some of the new year posts; dear fucking lord the weebfest of some of the people
>>
>>9307562
In all fairness, I've never met a trans who's actually trying to be a woman. Every one I've met is always trying to be what a man thinks being a girl is like.

>Long hair!
>Pink shit!
>Perfect boobs!
>Sparkly nail polish!
>Skirts all the time!
>Giggly and girly!
>Heels!

It's very hard to take them seriously when they're acting like a stereotype.
>>
Maybe this is the year I'll finally win the Smash Bros tournament at Kita ;-;
>>
Maybe this year Warrick will have more than 5 twin rooms.
>>
File: TOO MUCH HORSEPUSSY.png (214KB, 502x476px) Image search: [Google]
TOO MUCH HORSEPUSSY.png
214KB, 502x476px
8 minutes. What the actual fuck.
>>
>Kita sold out within 8 mins
>>
Kitacon tickets are up aaaand they're gone.
>>
Man. Went quick this year.

Who here Kita?
>>
>>9307631
Booked multiple tickets at the speed of fucking light.
>>
Bluebell twins gone in 6 minutes
>>
File: takeosparkle.jpg (28KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
takeosparkle.jpg
28KB, 500x281px
>>9307631
Sorted. Friends are sorted. Brother is sorted. And we're nearly all in Bluebell. It's gonna be a good con.
>>
The £60 rooms are ok right?
>>
>>9307643
I went for one at Ame and ended up sleeping in my friend's room in Bluebell because it was so awful

Don't do it anon, don't be cheap
>>
>>9307645
Not like he's got much choice if he hasn't booked at this stage
>>
>>9307645
They said they're getting more bluebell rooms so I'll just wait until then. Proper difficult when you're doing everything off the phone like.
>>
File: 615.png (230KB, 599x550px) Image search: [Google]
615.png
230KB, 599x550px
>>9307648
At this point I'd even consider staying off-site or flooring in someone elses. I snapped up a Scarman room first though though, not making two mistakes twice.
>>
Anyone here know how bad AA sign up is?
>>
File: ross-geller-oh-wow-300x232.png (74KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
ross-geller-oh-wow-300x232.png
74KB, 300x232px
>>9307660
B O U G I E
>>
>>9307643
They're not that bad, but you gotta hope you get a good one. They really range in quality.

THe Rootes ones are god awful though.
>>
What % of con goers room share I wonder.

More than 75%?
>>
>>9307715
Definitely more than the amount of double or twin rooms that were on offer for Kitacon.
>>
What are the size of the scarman rooms? Some look massive on the images and others look about the same as the bluebell rooms.
>>
File: scarman.png (14KB, 798x486px) Image search: [Google]
scarman.png
14KB, 798x486px
>>9307749
Pretty large anon. Here's my shitty picture since I didn't take a photo. Lots of space by the wardrobe to stash your cosplay boxes, bed is big, but still has space at the foot/size. I stayed with my other half and we had plenty of room.
>>
>>9307761
*foot/side
>>
>>9307761

Thanks!
>>
>>9307761
You don't happen to know if that's the same for their twin rooms?
>>
What's Nine Worlds like? It's a con I simultaneously hear a lot about but see no real video or photos. It looks like it's all little separate rooms and panels.
>>
>>9307590

I'll be there to make sure that it's not easy, beep boop.
>>
>>9297494
that's basically why go to LAGC, that and its also about 10 minutes from my house and there's a good chance you'll get to see Liam Spooner doing something stupid which is always good for a laugh. though these days I am torn between that and not wanting to support AL in any way shape or form.
>>
http://www.hibanacon.co.uk/

Anyone know what the shit this is, or know anyone involved in organising it? It's local to me so I'll probably go if it looks decent, but they've released zero information.
>>
>>9307779

Seconding this, I'd also like to know
>>
>>9307779
>>9308589
Sorry anons, I never saw inside the twin rooms. I imagine they're similar though, except with two single beds against the walls rather than a double in the middle.
>>
>>9308933
Basically the same layout except one bed is where the double bed on that layout is, then other bed is near where the desk area is.
>>
>>9308993
Are they similar to the Bluebell single beds?

For reasons
>>
>>9309030
As in, the beds themselves.
>>
>>9309030
>>9309034
Scarman beds are probably much more comfortable
>>
>>9307587
i know what you mean or when they look the part but dont act like it at all
>>
>>9307891
That's exactly it, but everything is geared towards 'inclusion' and social justice. It looks well run on the surface but behind the scenes it's always a total shitshow, they hold a feedback session with the organisers each year but it turns into them griping about why things went wrong and how it wasn't their fault rather than listening to genuine complaints. The cosplay panels last year were poor as hell too, the diversity in cosplay panel was 100% white, concentrating more on neurodiversity for some fucking reason
>>
I'm gonna go to animecon manchester this year despite all the warnings on how awful they are.

Anything I should watch out for?

Also should I come in with a costume or should I just come in as a normie chad?

I intend to spend the day just checking the shops, cosplay contests and on the vidya game section for retro shit.
>>
>>9309477
Thanks, I'll give it a skip. I have friends who'd gone before but they don't talk about it, not even in a critical way.

I noticed that they had panels for skeptics and the paranormal, so I guess they really are trying to hit every mark.
>>
>Single Bluebell rooms are back on.

Glad I waited
>>
>>9309798
This anon is a liar, do not be rused
>>
>>9309477
Cosplay isn't really a priority area for them. Gave a lot of feedback by email and never got a response.
>>
>>9309477
The only people who go to such panels are SJW and people who like complaining about trivial shit.

Rather than addressing Kita's largest cosplay problem - ie. that their guests either suck or are nobodys - people complain about representation?

Still. Hard to top the cross dressing in anime panel at the Kita before last for social justice. Panel was run by a non-convincing dude cosplaying precure or some shit and the panel ended with him asking us to gender anime characters. And then corrected audience members when they got the genders wrong.

Went for the traps. Left because of tumblr.
>>
>>9309894
They're not even talking about Kita you illiterate
>>
>>9309914

To be honest, when I read about those problems I thought it didnt sound that much different to any other con we have.
>>
>>9309117
Like sleeping on a giant marshmallow. You literally sink when you sit/lie on them. Rooms still stupidly expensive but fuck me were the beds comfy.
>>
File: im-rich-24uknk.jpg (33KB, 561x480px) Image search: [Google]
im-rich-24uknk.jpg
33KB, 561x480px
>>9309755
Knowing AL, I would come as a normie. If you have a decent costume, then you will stand out amongst the many shit ones.

The shops will mostly be bootleg stuff, tho.
>>
Coscraft is ok but anyone have any better sites for wigs in the UK?
>>
>>9310807
Nope
>>
>>9310807
Coscraft is the best you're gonna get.

>>9310164
Sounds lush... First time I've decided to spend the money and go for a Scarman room. Always been in the Vicks room thingies, or the really dirt cheap ones (bed was crap)
>>
File: not downloaded from facebook.jpg (75KB, 829x960px) Image search: [Google]
not downloaded from facebook.jpg
75KB, 829x960px
I hope this and the other gadge don't pop up here. They're the personification of cringe itself
>>
>>9310418

if anyone sees bootleg stuff at animeleague conventions please report it to trading standards and the rights holder in the uk which will probably be anime limited

i would say 'complain to mt' but that never works, he denies it's his responsibility despite being the organiser
>>
>>9310938
This has actually influenced me to write up something on my blog (finally), in regards to bootleg material sold at AL cons, so thanks.
>>
>>9310849
Scarman is pretty nice. Rooms are comfy and clean, you get posh biscuits, and the breakfast buffet is absolutely amazing. Still don't think it's worth £330 for 3 nights, but it's the only double available, so what can you do.

Not sure why Radcliffe isn't available, they did much cheaper doubles, and the rooms are exactly the same.
>>
>>9311097
Done.

https://averyunhappyweeaboo.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/bootlegfake-items-and-what-to-do-serious/
>>
File: Kitacon NO.png (642KB, 544x707px) Image search: [Google]
Kitacon NO.png
642KB, 544x707px
>>
>>9311241

Christ almighty, really??
Those are two perfectly fine designs by themselves.
BY THEMSELVES.
>>
>>9311256
Rarely... very rarely have I ever seen a 'cosplay mashup' ever work. The only ones I've ever seem moderately affective have been ironic/pun ones.

But slapping the two most basic cosplay together = basic squared
>>
>>9311241
The "I'm too poor to buy the official morphsuit/top/shorts and I can't sew for shit, so I'm gonna do this" cosplay.

Wonder if she's gonna use her own hair
>>
>>9295181
Can anyone give me a rundown of the positives and negatives and the currently running UK con's, I've only been going to Alcon and it's spin-offs so far.
>>
Where can I start if I want to read about MT?
Just got through the ED page but it seems outdated as fuck.
>>
>>9311848

You're already at rock bottom, it can only go up from here.
>>
>>9311913
Any recommendations, I go largely for the parties and I'm usually on my own.
>>
>>9311920

MCM has parties in the evenings though I've never attended them, most people that go have the conclusion that theyre made better by the company that you keep. The other big one pushed as the party con is Kitacon. Amecon has parties in the evening too, just like kita, but theyre tamer, usually filled with cheesey music and people cant decide if they want more or less of it.
>>
>>9311886
https://averyunhappyweeaboo.wordpress.com/

The guy used to work for AL and did a report for LAGC in July. He's been on AL's case for a while.
>>
>>9311241
why does this even e x i s t
>>
>>9312043
When you want to do twice the cosplay on 1/10th the budget.
>>
Cosplay isn't really compatible with British Culture and society.

There, I said it. I said what we are all thinking. That's why the cons are shit. This country isnt as exhibitionist and extroverted as a whole as our American counterparts. We can't be arsed making expensive and extravagant costumes. We still live in a society where you're a weirdo if you're a nerd, where Anime is unheard of.

It's good seeing people try to create a community and an infrastructure for the hobby in this country, but it's an uphill battle.
>>
>>9312868
I'd love to know more about this so-called prize that AL are offering at LAGC: an all-expenses trip to a Portuguese con.

What the actual fuck? :P
>>
>>9312903
Presumably this is that Cosplay World Masters thing?
>>
Remember when Alias Cosplay used to make costumes? Now she's doing her nude and lingerie photoshoots then bawling because some creeps sent her nasty messages on DA... Newsflash: If you can't handle the odd creepy comment after you post nudes of yourself on deviartart of all places, maybe you shouldn't be doing it.

When will these girls learn?
>>
>>9313003
Isn't she the one who kicked off a while back about skimpy costumes?
>>
>>9313008
Half her twitter account is her bitching about the state of the 'community' and making a lot of remarks about skimpy costumes. I think she just thinks what she's doing is different somehow.
>>
File: IMG_2061.png (635KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2061.png
635KB, 640x1136px
Have I missed something? Why does tits mcgee here need her own event to announce her attendance at the shittest con in the south?
>>
>>9313126
I think it's so she can host a meet and greet
>>
>>9313249
But who the fuck cares?
>>
>>9312903
Animeleague aren't offering it. It's the Cosplay world masters qualifiers so CWM are funding the trip.
>>
>>9313296
Oh, thank fuck for that. I don't even want to imagine how they could organise a flight, a hotel and expenses for con...oh wait, I think I can.
>>
>>9313296
I gather cons bid to host the qualifiers (as with wcs&ecg) what would happen if a a dif con made a better bit and took the contest then would there be any reason for cosplayers to go?

I worry that with lscc dead this contest will become popular as it's a similar time and will get the competition regulars entering and lagc will actually get popular...

already know some people who used to do lscc's contest who are doing this one now.
>>
anyone else here heard of Majikon? i mised last year and was curious to know if it's improved.
>>
>>9313320
Who's doing it that you know of?
>>
>>9313320
It's just all part of MT's plan.

He copied what LAC did (and made it die), and with LSCC dead now, hosting the CWM is the perfect stepping stone to becoming a well-known con.

Thing is that it's already a well-known con, all for the wrong reasons, yet that may not stop cosplayers from taking a shot at international fame......afterwhich AL will take all the credit for hosting 'a great con'.
>>
>>9313413
Majikkon wasn't on last year. They've changed venues from the uni to a sports centre and I'm debating whether that's a downgrade
>>
>>9313499
they hosted the qualifiers last year and it was a fucking train wreck
>>
>>9313533
Is it the "Kirklees Active Leisure" centre or something its recently built and i think it has conference rooms so theres hope.
>>
>>9313535
How so?
>>
>>9312903
> :P
out with that shit
>>
>>9313821
Yeah I believe so, hopefully that's the case. Uni wasn't an amazing venue but I liked how spread out it was, plenty of breathing room and things to look around even if the spiral staircase did destroy my ankles in heels.
>>
>>9313008
>maybe
yes she was! Also calls yaya names for wearing skimpy costumes and ruining cosplay. gotta say, yayas done more for cosplay whoever the fuck alias thinks she is
>>
>>9311202

i was excited for a helpful guide but this is some bullshit

'if they say it's fake you can't do anything' - no, it's just an admission. you can still report it to AL, trading standards and the uk licensor of the anime, big names there are anime limited, manga entertainment, mvm, animetion uk.

write down that you reported it to animeleague, as then if they deny knowledge of a bootleg item you have a record of reporting.

if it's a fake nendoroid or something report it to the good smile partner store if they're there, charmingsushi

if it's a fake amuse plush, report it to the amuse partner, keep it secret

both those stores have direct lines of contact for the manufacturers, and the licensors have the power to make skip sweeps like the one anime limited did at mcm
>>
>>9311932
Kita parties are alright. Not much different to Ame really.

Kita takes itself more seriously as a party con than Ame but cheese music is amazing if you are in a group of friends.

Kita's metal night was hit and miss as fuck last con. And they still insist on booking gentleman rappers.

I'd rather have Bon Jovi's greatest hits and Back Street Boys myself. Although Ame did drop a bollock last con when they had the final night in the auditorium and not the SU. The cosplay ball idea was sweet but for the entire night the venue didn't really work when it tried to become a party.

The steps outside ultimately trump everything though.
>>
File: 1406599652020.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1406599652020.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>Have fun running an event at a previous con
>Kita open event submissions
>Maybe I should host one this year
>Take a look
>Events capped at 55 mins, have to beg for extra
>No adaptors provided, bring your own
>Demands 'no illegal content', no actual specification
>mfw Ame and Aya never did this shit

Is it even worth running an event? At Ame/Aya it was smooth sailing, this looks like it's going to be a clusterfuck.
>>
File: katy.jpg (137KB, 658x1000px) Image search: [Google]
katy.jpg
137KB, 658x1000px
I'm attending the midlands comic con next month with a best friend but

>He keeps insists he's "straight"
>Still chasing an ex-school crush years on
>Still wants to share a bed after the con and cuddle, despite us both being boys

what did he mean by this
>>
>>9315037
>'if they say it's fake you can't do anything' - no, it's just an admission. you can still report it to AL, trading standards and the uk licensor of the anime, big names there are anime limited, manga entertainment, mvm, animetion uk.

Well what I meant whilst writing that is that if the stall holder says that it's fake, then if reported, they could simply say: "Oh, but we told them it's fake, but they bought it anyway so they can't moan that it's not real."

But since you put it that way...I'll amend it.

>write down that you reported it to animeleague, as then if they deny knowledge of a bootleg item you have a record of reporting.

True enough. I'll add this too.
>>
>>9315219
He's a fuckboy, anon.
>>
>>9315212

Probably a reaction to someone showing Shota content last year.
>>
>>9315244
What the actual fuck, really? At last Kita?
>>
>>9315212
>>9315244
I never really understood the outrage at a bit of lewd drawings

visit comiket and a good 70% of the doujinshi will have something remotely lewd, Japs realize it's artwork I guess meanwhile we just get triggered or self-censor just in case someone does trigger.
>>
File: Bs7gCYaIUAAoa_b.jpg (15KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
Bs7gCYaIUAAoa_b.jpg
15KB, 500x264px
>>9315267
>>
>>9315282
ebin simply ebin
>>
>>9315285
Don't get salty about kiddifiddling, anon.
>>
>>9315289
I just find the law/censorship about drawings on a paper page retarded is all. They are drawings and nothing to do with real people, the same logic people use against them can be pushed for videogames.

anyway the IT crowd>the inbetweeners

the latter is big bang theory tier and you should feel bad for watching it
>>
How naff out of 10 is London comic con if you're just after weeb stuff and not really anything /co/?

Is the line worth it?
>>
>>9315323

which london comic con, you mean mcm? weeb shit all over the place
>>
File: 1432748671223.jpg (131KB, 634x674px) Image search: [Google]
1432748671223.jpg
131KB, 634x674px
>>9315219
Maybe if you didn't jerk off to a picture of me four times you wouldn't be in this mess
>>
>>9315323

Depends if you're looking to buy weeb stuff or just wanting to weeb around the place, in which case MCM is NOT the place to do it. Just shop online my friend, you wont have to pay astronomical prices for what is usually bootleg merch - and you won't have to haul it all back home.
Plus your nostrils will thank you for being spared from the unholy stench.
>>
>>9315219
Just appreciate the bed cuddles, anon
>>
any of you follow that hayley smith chick? her instagram is blowing up because of her blackfacing.
>>
>>9315646
Post caps
>>
>>9315219
>>Still wants to share a bed after the con and cuddle, despite us both being boys
I asked my dad (he's straight), and he said your friend is gay.
>>
>>9315893
Unfortunately she's deleted the original post but is now going on a rant asking why it's wrong to blackface.
>>
>>9315646
>>
File: FB_IMG_1484144705634.jpg (46KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484144705634.jpg
46KB, 540x960px
>>9316045
Not forgetting
>>
File: FB_IMG_1484144700551.jpg (23KB, 720x471px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484144700551.jpg
23KB, 720x471px
>>9316049
Or the other time
>>
File: received_1422535311092729.jpg (38KB, 960x628px) Image search: [Google]
received_1422535311092729.jpg
38KB, 960x628px
>>9316049
You forgot the best one
>>
Blackface aside.

Why do all her wigs look so ratty?
>>
>>9316061
Because she just hacks wigs into the style so she can use it for makeup tests and nothing else she only owns 3 wigs
>>
>>9296372
>>9296638
>>9296866
>>9297191
I submitted a very long complaint to the AL staff via email after the disaster that was called Alcon 2015. Unfortunately, I never got a response to it, so I doubt they took any of my advice.
>>
>>9313126
>tits mcgee
Nornally a nickname like that is reserved for someone who is actually busty....

btw I saw her at LAGC 2015 and her cosplay attempt was laughable....it also didn't help that a lot of other women had better cosplays AND were better looking than her. Try harder next time.
>>
>>9315511
Maybe you not bring up personal shit in 4chan and go actually deal with it?
>>
This Hayley Smith black-facing is cracking me up the girl is so thick shes just digging a racist hole for herself
>>
>>9316251
What a non apology she posted too. She's sorry for offending people, she hasn't said a single thing about learning from it, just annoyance that "I did Jasmine before and no one hated me."
>>
>>9316045
Moana is black?
>polynesian character
>person looks a bit tan
= blackface ????

inb4 you cant false tan to go to the club because is offensive to slightly tanned people. You person honestly just like to whine about anything. She looks like shit but it's not blackface at all.
>>
>>9316292
you people*****
>>
>>9316292
okay but >>9316054
>>
boy it sure reeks of beth maclom / helen in here.
>>
>>9316299
Yeah i get that one, but the other two are not black characters at all, so why post them?
>>
>>9316360
Didn't that first girl blackface herself last year?
>>
>>9316443
KNOWN BLACKFACER AMAZONIAN COSPLAY STRIKES AGAIN
>>
>>9316443
She also blue and purple faces, such trash
>>
>>9316476
disgusting. what an absolute disgrace.
>>
>>9316478
>>9316476
>>9316467

I see the beth malcom goon squad has arrived
>>
So who has signed up to the annual Kita orgy?
>>
>>9316998
I always wanted to be a goon
>>
>>9317048
lol wat?
>>
>>9317185
My sweet summer child.
>>
>>9317048
Kinky miku confirmed.
>>
>>9317048
links???
>>
yo, who do you think is the worst british cosplayer?
>>
>>9317372
Eevee (rip)
>>
>>9317048
When and where? I am down for an orgy....can I leave my costume on?
>>
>>9317048
got my purple lanyard ready
>>
>>9317372
Amazonion coz
>>
>>9317345
Really?
>>
>>9317432
Onion cos
Crying
>>
>>9317438
Her cosplays make me want to cry.
>>
>>9317372
Summer knight
>>
>>9317372
Road to
>>
>>9317520
Does the UK have any GOOD cosplayer is the real queston
>>
>>9317528
No
>>
>>9317399
Sign up on the britfag forum for it if you can find it. Not posting links here though cos mods. Might not get accepted either.

Cosplay is mandatory.
>>
>>9317520
Does ANYONE have any good cosplayers?
What even is cosplay?
>>
>>9317564
Amazonian cosplay
>>
>>9317564
i like stacey rebecca
>>
>>9317564
kenny may be a shit but his work is pretty good desu
>>
>>9317544
Any hints on britfag forum location?
>>
>>9317544
Link?
>>
>>9317569
AmazONION cosplay.
>>
>>9317658
Also asking.

googling britfag just brings up gay porn
>>
Name some good and bad photographers and videographers
>>
Hey, Brits! Is Wales Comicon any good? Is there anything for someone who's mosty into anime/manga/cosplay and not into western comics? I'm from Scandinavia and I'm thinking about going to Wales comicon because one of the quests. But I don't want to waste my savings if the con isn't any good otherwise.
>>
>>9318018
I think Electrospectrum is 1 of the best. Been using the same simple kit for years and improving instead of splashin out on more expensive stuff to compensate.
>>
Has anyone ever heard of Rapture Shock Cosplay??
>>
>>9318018
Fresh crew studios are really good considering his age. And he's super sweet
>>
>>9318103
thats more gear than anything.
>>
>>9317658
>>9317802
>>9317989
Different anon here but you're not going to see much because you aren't members. And it's highly unlikely you'll get an add either even if you apply.

Con orgies happen but obviously it has to fairly secretive otherwise the con staff or uni will clamp down on it and those involved will probs get banned.
>>
>>9318168
well atleast show us where we can apply!
>>
>>9318226
That would defeat the point of it being kept secretive. There is already someone posting around asking people on different websites.
>>
>>9318226
He's trying to ruse you, you gullible pillock. Clearly he succeeded. It's the same bellend who used to post on every mom thread saying he was bringing his autistic slave pets to the seagull meet, he has a new variant from time to time.
>>
>>9318101
why?
>>
Because we were talking about shit UK cosplayers and they seem incredibly overrated
>>
>>9318329
if noone has heard of them how can they be overrated
>>
>>9318334
because they get so much attention on their tumblr and they're makeup is like...average?
>>
>>9318339
i've never seen them before
>>
File: IMG_0547.jpg (56KB, 309x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0547.jpg
56KB, 309x480px
>>9318344
look at this like get your pancake titties out of my face
>>
Yeah... they're the shittest
>>
>>9318350
Learn to reply to posts already
>>
>>9318168
I am an AL member.....nobody says anything on the forum....
>>
File: IMG_0549.jpg (383KB, 1242x1817px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0549.jpg
383KB, 1242x1817px
Who is this whale and why is it on my instagram feed?
>>
>>9318349
>>9318362

Just did some stalking and these two are friends??
>>
>>9318369
I've met Rapture Shock and they seem a little too up their own ass for my liking
>>
>>9318382
so is that whale (see above) she/he hangs out with rofl
>>
>>9318383
"rofl"
>>
File: MorriganInquisition.png (745KB, 613x986px) Image search: [Google]
MorriganInquisition.png
745KB, 613x986px
>>9318349
the character literally has pancake titties though like at least pick an inaccurate one to bitch about
>>
idek who rapture shock and patronus cosplay are but no need for the hate bro
>>
jesus this entire thread is just vendetta
>>
Fuck you Brits are pathetic. I thought vendetta was against the board's rules by now.
>>
File: IMG_0552.jpg (103KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0552.jpg
103KB, 640x960px
>>9318388
Look at this square face then... this is supposed to be a girl not a damn cuboid
>>
>>9318398
m8 chill with the vendetta
>>
>>9318398
Your vendetta is showing anon. Calm down.
>>
>>9318398
go take a nap anon
>>
bitching about someones size is not cool...i mean there are 100 other things you could pick up on on that god awful margery costume
>>
>>9318398
Their face doesn't ruin the costume tho, I don't know the character but the accessories (the crown!) and the wig is spectacular. Nothing wrong. Their morrigan is amazing as well. I'm sorry that you lack cosplay crafting skills anon, so you must fall that low to attack someone for their facial feature instead of their actual craftsmanship.

anyway brits, you hate your own community, but how do you feel about foreigners visiting your cons? (big and small)
>>
>>9318409
foreigners are invading and taking over our cons, but then get pissed when UK people go over to theirs.
>>
>>9318355
DN clan, buddy.
>>
>>9318408
You're posting on here and size is a red-line. Okay.
>>
>>9318409
I don't really care desu. They seem nice.

British comm is shit though, apparently.
>>9318398
>>9318362
>>9318349
Seriously guys, the fuck? Where's this bs coming from? The morrigan (I think. Is that her? I don't play it) looks pretty good.
>>
>>9318369
>>9318362
>>9318349
they are both beths goons

they clearly self posted for attention like beth does. all three have screen grabs of this thread as cover photos as if its bragging rights
>>
>>9318600
lol sure, keep on vendetta-ing
>>
>>9318608
okay but you can't deny that they're bragging about being posted
>>
>>9318600
why the fuck would any of them self post for attention, insulting their own costumes
>>
>>9318609
seems more like they're mocking the cgl posts over celebrating it. at least its better than the whiny 'cgl is the hive of scum and villainy i'm so much superior to cgl' posts you get when someone is bitched about
>>
>>9318611
>why the fuck would any of them self post for attention, insulting their own costumes
>insulting their own costumes for attention
>for attention

make people swarm in and say "no they are good cosplayer look how good their craft is"
example >>9318409 so they get positive attention + complimented
>>
>>9318624
its incredibly rare that ever happens though. usually its nothing but pure shitting on the costume. Anyone who spends any time on cgl wouldn't be dumb enough to post about themselves.
>>
>>9318600
Who is this fucking Beth girl and why does anyone even care?
>>
>>9318641
its clearly just vendetta-chan against some nobody.
>>
>>9318284
No idea what you're on about with the slave pet thing. Different anon I think.

No autism allowed in our orgies and we try and keep the girl-guy ratio around 50:50.

It's funny that the con orgy thing has become an joke now when they legit happen. The fetlife lanyard thing and the "play session" the year before last were different people btw.
>>
>>9318422
We need to build a wall and make Europe pay for it.
>>
>>9318487
The DN clan?
>>
>>9318730
50:50? I thought the whole point of an orgy was to have more girls than guys.
>>
>>9318641
No body cares, they all self post and reply to themselves to make them seem relevant. They're not.
>>
Debating whether or not to stay on or off site.

Staying offsite will save me over £100, but onsite is super convenient and means I don't need to drive on a magical mystery tour in the middle of the night. Wat do?
>>
>>9319383
Gangbang =/= Orgy
>>
>>9320745
I'm not referring to a gangbang, either. A Gangbang has a single girl and a ton of guys. I don't think you know what an orgy is.
>>
>>9320886
Orgies tend to be more mixed is my point. It's just casual sex between groups of like minded people.

What do you think an orgy is m8?
>>
>>9321228
A 50:50 split is more akin to group sex (couples having sex in the same room), not an orgy. An orgy has more women than men, usually, and sex between the same gender is allowed and encouraged in an orgy.
>>
>>9321506
Call it what you will. A bunch of guys and girls fucking each other in cosplay.

Should be 16-17 people this year with present numbers.
>>
>>9321776
Sounds good; I'll be there. When and where?
>>
Is Minamicon generally worth going to?
>>
>>9322689
Need to know basis friend. :)
>>
>>9322853
In my opinion yes.

But you've left it late to reg, anon. It fills up on the night. There are 58 people on the waiting list so you MIGHT get a place if you reg now, but I wouldn't hold my breath
>>
>>9319383
orgy =/= harem

In terms of group sex acts, it's usually better to have more guys than girls. Simply because 1 female can arguably please 3 males at once.

Depending on in you're into that kinda stuff, anyway.
>>
>>9322962
I'm thinking ahead for next year, I want to branch out from just MCM and HJ, already thinking of trying Kita/Amecon next year but I wanted options.
>>
>>9322898
Sounds like an excuse to me.
>>
>>9322963
I didn't describe a harem, either....
>>
>>9323427
It's an excuse not to tell you because I don't know who the fuck you are so why the fuck do you think anyone in our group would want sex with you?
>>
>>9323775
*I* am not asking you to tell me. You were responding to another anon.

To answer your question, I'd think they'd want to have sex with me because I'm decently attractive, have a fit body, and am totally down to leave my costume on during playtime ;)
>>
>>9323842
Cosplay junko
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.