[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had to choose between Raven and Starfire to cosplay as,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: 1475847107437.png (499KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475847107437.png
499KB, 720x720px
If you had to choose between Raven and Starfire to cosplay as, which one would you pick and why?
>>
>>9294641
Star is cuter so her
>>
>>9294641
I have dark skin and big hair so I would have to do Raven with a hood so I look accurate.
>>
Raven because goth girls are best girls
>>
Raven, because I have a sharp looking face that would suit a serious character better
>>
>>9294918
This
>>
>>9294641
Raven is cuter so her
>>
>>9294641
raven because her outfit is more aesthetically pleasing when translated to real life.
>>
Raven cuz she'd probably hex my benis and give it superpowers

And we could do it on psychedelics
>>
I pick Starfire. She's been through absolute hell, yet still maintains a positive, cheery attitude and an openness about her sex life until the end. Given her backstory, it would not be surprising for her character to hate men and have a very pessimistic view about life. She doesn't though; she's very peppy and cheerful even in the comics in which her true love passed away.

Raven just sulks and acts like a bitch because, 'my life'.
>>
>>9294641
Raven, because my face, body type, and demeanor match her better
>>
>>9294937
As much as I love Starfire given her story, this is unfortunately true. It would take the physique and height of a super model to pull off Starfire's usual costume. (Unless someone decides to use the costume from CN's Teen Titan cartoon.)

Raven's costume is far more wearable.
>>
>>9294641
Oh gurl. That was my first biggest decision, of my first cosplay ever!
I really LOVED Teen Titans, and Starfire and Raver aree my most beloved characters ever,...
But I ended choosing the edgy' type, plus as people said before, Raven have a more... "normal" body.

Good memories
>>
>>9294641
Raven would allow me to hide my man body more easily.
>>
Star, I always really related to her and I love her design.
>>
Raven i feel you're a beginner because you can easily but all of the pieces. Star fire if you've been displaying for a longer time and good at craftwork.
>>
>>9294641
Raven because she's my favorite character and Star is pretty much the exact opposite of me so I never liked her all that much
>>
File: nightwing-nicola-scott.jpg (346KB, 655x1600px) Image search: [Google]
nightwing-nicola-scott.jpg
346KB, 655x1600px
>all these gulls choosing raven
Ravens get Beastboys, Starfires get Nightwings
>>
Raven, because I'm more comfortable with her costume. But there are way better DC girls than those two.
>>
>>9295604
>loyal supporting goofball
>egocentric manlet manwhore
Really makes you think
>>
>>9294641
Not a grill but I'm going to take a wild guess and say that femanons on 4chan generally tend to be more Raven than Starfire
>>
>>9294979
Umm her dad is like Satan and her mom kind of fucked her over in being some kind of "child of the darkness" and she has to deal with demonic shit. But I do agree about Starfire also having a shitty life but remaining more positive unlike Raven.
>>
>>9294641
I don't care, I would bang both
>>
File: 1474838454058.jpg (144KB, 358x429px) Image search: [Google]
1474838454058.jpg
144KB, 358x429px
>>9294979
Raven's powers are tied to her emotions. she cant never feel the intensity of any emotions because she'd lose control of her powers.
At least Starfire has the semblance of a normal life. like shes not satan's daughter and doesnt have a piece of him living in her forever.
tl;dr Raven has every right to be an edgelord cause she doesnt have much of a choice. Starfire does however.
>>
>>9296312
>>9294979
iirc her mom became a part of some insane devil cult, not knowing about the plan in which she'd be getting raped by a literal demon king. Raven is the product of said ritual.
also the mom died during her birth, right?
shit luck.

Starfire's design in the comics is particularly gorgeous though and I'd probably pick her if forced to choose one over the other. I'm already tall and I prefer big dramatic lady hair.
>>
>>9296920
And Starfire was betrayed by her sister, denied her birthright, both her parents died broken heartened, she was sold into slavery (implied sexual slavery), and subjected to horrific medical experimentation. Just normal life.
>>
In fairness, I will also add that Raven is more awesome in the comics then the CN Teen Titans. In the CN version, she's simply a bitch. I may be a bit biased based on that portrayal. I still like Starfire way more either way.
>>
>>9297236
why do people keep calling her a bitch? because she's gloomy?
when had she ever done anything purposefully mean or hurtful to the team in the cartoon? she rarely takes her life situation out on others and isolates instead.

she's sarcastic and unenthusiastic but I wouldn't label her bitchy.
Robin on the other hand...
>>
>>9297260
Her overuse of sarcasm and remarks in the cartoon came off as being a bitch. The gloominess and isolation is not a problem. Taking life situations out on others is a level entirely above 'bitchiness'; in fact, that's just being a cunt. Raven is definitely not a cunt.
>>
I'd fuck you either way anon, just pick the one you like most.
>>
> Why not both
>>
>>9294989
>It would take the physique and height of a super model to pull off Starfire's usual costume
Not at all, as long as you're in decent shape and are not a complete womanlet you can pull her off. Plus her cartoon costume&hair are way cuter.
>>
File: 1482309973893.gif (537KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1482309973893.gif
537KB, 480x270px
>>9297221
bruh after all that bad shit happened to starfire she was able to rebuild her life because those obstacles were in the past. while on the other hand raven's problems haunted her on a day to day basis. i.e. her demon father literally lived inside of her and made her a ticking time bomb for the apocalypse.
to be quite frank i like both characters but niggas always be writing off raven as bitch despite everything she endures daily. i guess in a sense starfire isnt portrayed as being in a constant state of suffering as raven is. starfire has the advantage of being able to move on since her past isnt something that is constantly effecting her.
>>
File: 1482520616096.jpg (74KB, 1280x1571px) Image search: [Google]
1482520616096.jpg
74KB, 1280x1571px
>>
I have a curvier body so probably Starfire
>>
File: 1482658133786.png (181KB, 882x677px) Image search: [Google]
1482658133786.png
181KB, 882x677px
>>
>>9297885
I could've sworn I've seen someone cosplay this version of Raven
>>
>>9297403
I think I'd disagree here, decent shape wouldn't fly for her non-titans costumes, you'd have to have a really good body
>>
Raven because I like her costume more and I want to wear a cloak.
>>
>>9294641
starfire because im warm toned so id pull off the orange, i think i have a decent enough bod and also i love purple
>>
Star since I've already done her.
>>
>>9294641
Star because I liked her a lot when I was younger and I'd probably suit her a bit better.
>>
>>9300326
>you and your best friend
>>
>>9296888
Same fampai
>>
starfire is a basic bitch and if you cosplay as her you are one too
>>
better question, which version would you cosplay? all i ever see when it comes to raven is her teen titans cartoon design it's nice but so boring if it's all i see
>>
I'd do raven, in that episode where she had long hair and torn clothes, you know, when she almost kills everyone.
>>
I enjoy walking up to Raven Cosplayers I see at cons and saying to them "I really love your Starfire cosplay. Amazing job." before I walk away. The looks of frustration, anger, and pure salt are worth it. On a single occasion I saw a Starfire cosplay, and just had to compliment her on her Raven cosplay. I can't remember how she replied, but it felt great.
>>
>>9312804
I don't remember Raven ever doing the split.
>>
I quite like both but Starfire would be fun to cosplay especially if I could get someone to cosplay Nightwing!
>>
>>9314782
The new cartoon has been expanding on her personality, on top of everything else from before she now has killer legs that she ocassionally shows off and she's a closet brony
>>
>>
>>9317040
christ no pls
>>
>>9297303
>Kinpatsu
muh nigga
>>
This game room sucks
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.