[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nagomu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: NAGOMU-GAL.jpg (135KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
NAGOMU-GAL.jpg
135KB, 450x373px
So I'm interested on the whole nagomu gal thing, which is the fashion/cultural movement that lead up to the lolita movement, as far as I know.
but there is little to no information about this at all, at least in english.

Anybody can fill me up on this?

Pic related is the only picture of the fabled Nagomu gals I could find.
>>
>>9291221
http://nagomu.livejournal.com/596.html
>>
No idea, but I hope you find something! I'm always interested to hear more about lolita history, but it seems that there's a point at which you just hit a wall without sufficient Japanese. It's amazing that in a modern, globalised world we still can't manage to find someone with fluent English and Japanese who can go over and interview people who've been involved in the scene for a long time, or translate Japanese-language materials.
>>
>>9291221
Related:
>Kendzi Otsuki's "Rocking Horse Ballerina" goes on sale.
>A slightly silly and lovable coming-of-age story about a punk band and a lolita girl traveling.
I'd never heard of this either, this was all I could find:
http://mandaplz.tumblr.com/post/134166600870/ayujochuu-misabel-martinez-ayujochuu-it

>he movie "PEEP "TV" SHOW" is well-received around the world.
>This movie about a gothloli girl, with a script collaborated upon by Karin Amamiya, is highly praised at international film festivals, leading to articles introducing the term "gothloli" in magazines and the New York Post. With this, the spelling "GOTHLOLI" changes to "GOSULOLI," as it is pronounced in Japanese, and gains worldwide recognition.
Anyone know more about this either?
>>
>>9291305

Kenji Ohtsuki is the leader of the famous band Kinniku Shoujo-tai, as well as being an overall pop culture icon in Japan's otaku culture.

Their album "Shinjin" has the same picture as the cover of that Rocking Horse Ballerina novel, it seems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruh4a4Iq7WU

Kinniku Shoujo-tai was actually a band signed under the Nagomu records label back in the 80s. It was one of their most representative bands along with Uchoten and Zin-say.
>>
File: sankebitelolita??.jpg (170KB, 993x1400px) Image search: [Google]
sankebitelolita??.jpg
170KB, 993x1400px
>>9291305
Ugh, it's actually a novel. I found a download hoping it was a manga.
>>
>>9291875
this is an image fromt he novel?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.