[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What draws you to certain lolitas over others when it comes to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n5g4jgZ3fT1qcvasso1_500.jpg (431KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5g4jgZ3fT1qcvasso1_500.jpg
431KB, 500x750px
What draws you to certain lolitas over others when it comes to who you follow? For me...

>size of wardrobe
>how pretty their space is
>obviously coordination skills, but that goes without saying
>being genuine and not going over the top with the kawaii shit
>being real and not trying to force a sugary sweet persona
>>
>>9287051
Must have good looking face, Idc about body shape. Style is usually similar to mine or one that I'm interested in. Good photo quality. Minimal or understated shoop. Posts new content often enough for me to want to continue to follow. No "boo-hoo" posts about being fat/depressed/autistic/ednos or whatever flavor of the month is for mental health.
>>
I really only follow people who can dress themselves cohesively and get creative with their coords. Not always OTT but something out of the ordinary. Uncommon color combos also attract me.
>>
>>9287051
Unique coords, more down to earth and not stuck up (ex. Lor over Kate), creates her own stuff like accessories or something rather than just consuming the fashion.

I couldn't care less if they have a giant wardrobe, and it's actually kind of a turn off if they get like every single release asap. I guess I just want to follow someone cool and relatable.

On that note, which lolitas are like that and worth following?
>>
>>9287068
>Must have good looking face, Idc about body shape.
>Style is usually similar to mine or one that I'm interested in.
>Good photo quality.
Yup, that's what I demand.

Outside of that I am a bit flexible, but usually if the person dresses in a style I don't care for like classic or country, I'm not gonna follow them unless they look outstanding, like say fannyrose.
>>
>>9287122
I love Melzjelly, I've heard nothing but good things about her and she seems really sweet.
>>
I use instagram the most to follow other lolitas and I think what makes me follow someone on there is posting often, nice coords, not cluttering my feed with random stuff etc. Like I would follow someone even if they only posted once a month if i enjoyed their coords, but if in between those posts they are posting 50 pictures of their cat then I wouldnt follow them.
Personally I really like mariedauphine's instagram, she has a nice aesthetic/theme going so I know that I will enjoy seeing whatever she posts on my feed
>>
>Attitude towards Lolita
The kind of Lolita I hate the most is the kind that is desperately trying to fit in. It's not a matter of someone trying to learn / follow the rules, it's that they are constantly looking for approval instead of looking in the mirror and "owning it". A Lolita I like to follow is someone who's confident in their choices, even if they weren't the best, because they are mature enough to experiment without expecting it to always be a success.

>Wardrobe Creativity
Someone can have a big or small wardrobe, but they need to be able to treat their Lolita wardrobe like regular clothing; meaning they need to be able to mix and match enough to create coords that feel different from one another.

>Consistent or semi-consistent Persona
I accept that entertainment is made up of a lot of fakery, but I hate when people stretch themselves so out of shape that their real self and public persona have nothing in common. I can tell when Princess Peachy is being herself or her youtube magical girl self, but the two seem related enough that it doesn't seem like she's trying to mislead us. By contrast, I'm happy Pixie Locks is just herself now, because I think her Lolita persona was too far away from who is really is; which is to say the two were way, way too different.

>Honest Moments
I like that really big Swedish Lolita because she can make fun of herself when it applies. Maybe putting on a bit of an act is part of the "charm" of Lolita fashion but I like when people can get frank. When she honestly takes a moment to explain how she had to adjust a brand piece to make it work, because it normally would not fit, I really like that because I feel like she's not trying to totally divorce herself from reality.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.