[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a successful cosplay patreon? Not doing nudes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1481252063585.jpg (147KB, 1070x1534px) Image search: [Google]
1481252063585.jpg
147KB, 1070x1534px
How do I get a successful cosplay patreon?

Not doing nudes.
>>
she gets an insane amount. never knew that.
>>
>>9281918

I'm assuming the usual. Actually be good at it, interact with your community/following, be consistent and regular with updates/postings. Take a lot of photos.
>>
Who are some other successful patreon cosplayers? Other than J nig.
>>
get implants, wear slut type cosplays, say it's not about your tits, roll in white Knight neck beard money.
>>
>>9282663
Don't forget to cultivate your fake quirky, nerdy persona! Tits only get you so far, neckbeards want you to be their manic pixie dream gamer girl too.
>>
>>9282663
You also have to like put yourself all over /cgl/ and whiteknight the ever living shit out of yourself till you start getting a following. Start up some drama about yourself to draw in attention and watch it roll from there. That literally how she got started and then it boomed when she did some booth babe shit for a contest with lolly pop chainsaw she won. And make sure you say you make the cosplays but actually just pay other cosplay designers to keep quiet about making your cosplays for you.
>>
>>9283670
she got started by being sexy pikachu and getting interviewed at SDCC
had she never gone to SDCC she would have never blown up like she had

the lesson? go to SDCC and slut it up
>>
>>9281918
Be cute and go to big Cons. And cosplay a character that looks a lot like you. Do characters you look as, without trying. Branch out when you get a following.

And prepare to lose you soul, or any sense of having done anything of merit.
>>
>>9283675
She got noticed sure. But she blew up when she was contracted with lolly pop chainsaw. Getting interviewed and noticed as sdcc is really not hard. All you have to do is hang out in the halls before the vender hall and the media flocks to you no matter what you're wearing. It's about whoring yourself out in the internet and causing a stir in the community that gets you popularity. Drama is easy to start. It pulls people in out of curiosity then they start talking about it then people get angry because people won't stop talking about it. You whiteknight yourself in places like this, stir the drama pot and bam you have people talking about you. It's the same shit celebrities do to get contracts and media exposure. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>9281918
>no nudes
We'll that's just not dedication, now is it?

But seriously
>be grill
>be in good shape
>use aggressive makeup if you have a bad face
>corsets
>kamui breastplates
Also only ever cosplay really generalized, easy to like things like League, Fallout, and Skyrim. Niche interests may make you happy, but you want that greasy nerdboi dosh, so get out there and make a pinup Sole Survivor. Or pad generously and do that blue-haired bitch from League.
>>
>>9283697
>pad generously to do blue haired bitch from league
>doesn't know jinx has no tits and is the shape of a 4x4.
>>
>>9283705
>suggesting stay true to source material

Neckbeards ain't right clicking save as into the fap folder for a lumberyard. Gotta have at least a little swerve
>>
>>9281918
>How do I get a successful cosplay patreon?
well, that's easy, just do...
>Not doing nudes.
...oh, come one, you are asking the imposible
>>
>>9284257
No one wants a busty jinx, not even neckbeards. They'd be suggesting ahri instead.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.