[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eleven costume from Stranger Things - does anyone want one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: Screen_Shot_2016-11-14_at_5 (1).jpg (196KB, 1200x1206px) Image search: [Google]
Screen_Shot_2016-11-14_at_5 (1).jpg
196KB, 1200x1206px
So I made hundreds of these for Halloween. FedEx lost one of my boxes and it sucked as I had to refund those customers. Anyway the box turned up this week - they found it. So now I have 40+ Eleven Dresses just sitting here and not sure what to do with them. I have tried to selling them on my Etsy account (frenchieyork) and A Costume Paradise but I thought I would try here if anyone is looking for one. I am literally willing to sell them for $30 plus postage. I hate wasting. They are really well made(you can read all the reviews) I made the exact replica
>>
>>9271408
Litterally try tumblr and twitter! Or you may have to hold onto them until the new season begins or next halloween.
>>
>>9271408
put an add up on tumblr, people will definitely bite there.
>>
>>9271408
OP if you don't have a tumblr with an audience you could link your etsy and see if anons would be kind enough to shill for you.
>>
>>9271408
i'm interested, links?
>>
Looks like shit cotton.
>>
>>9271408
lmfao
List them on Etsy and spam the link to it on tumblr
>>
ahh thanks for the help guys!

I have no idea how to add a tumblr. I have only ever done pinterest and Instagram really. I suck at marketing

the link if anyone is interested to see more and you can see the reviews (and to the person who wrote looks like shit cotton - you will see the reviews say otherwise - it is actually cotton blended with silk it's super high quality stuff)

okay edit I can't put up a link for some reason it thinks I am spamming. You can just google Frenchie York and it should come straight up in my Etsy page
>>
Hi Guys - just a bump to see if any help on the Tumblr part?

>>
>>9271875
>it thinks I'm just spamming

Gee I wonder why
>>
>>9271857
any suggestions on tags? no one sees my posts
>>
I have actually never used Tumblr before. I don't know if it would be worth anything if I just start an account.
>>
>>9272540
Hey, I checked out your etsy page, and I really like the stuff you make! Unfortunately not really in my price range, but really neat stuff.
I definitely think you should look into getting a tumblr, I think a lot of people on there could be interested.
Look around for similar stuff, vintage clothing and such, and see what kind of tags they're using and how they advertise.
Look into getting sponsors with big followings if you can (make sure they acurally do proper sponsoring, that they have done it before etc, so that they don't just take the stuff and don't review it or anything).
Good luck!
>>
How would we contact you if we wanted one for $30? Through your Etsy?
>>
>>9272780
Curious about this too
>>
Thanks guys! If you want one for $30 just message me on Etsy and say 4Chan :) I can lower the price on what it is now ($50) or you can email me at info at frenchie york dot com too
>>
and just an update. Apparently I started a Tumblr a couple years back (I have no memory) and have no idea how to use it but I have followers (though not many) already which is cool. Will try remember the password and get it going again
>>
>3500 sales and 8500 followers on Etsy
>the first 10+ pages of your past sales are practically all Eleven dresses

You didn't need to come here what the fuck.
>>
>>9271875
>it is actually cotton blended with silk it's super high quality stuff
Your listing says "Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Rayon".
>>
Do you have an XXS one?
>>
Can we just troll her and get this over with? Her lack of experience with this board and trying to shill her already burgeoning business is starting to piss me off.
>>
>>9273094
i dunno, anon. a successful lady who's willing to give an insider's $20 discount to people she doesn't know just because she can.

she's like your nice crafty aunt who doesn't know how to use her new phone. there's no joy in bringing her down.
>>
>>9273094
You sound like a cunt
>>
It's okay I was expecting some meanness. Doesn't faze me - Try deal with crazy Etsy customers.

Thanks to the nice people on here. I mentioned I sold a lot of Halloween (to the person who said I had heaps of those sales) but Fed Ex lost a box which they just gave to me. I was more confused on where to try and sell them to now Halloween is over as I know some people got them for Cosplay and I thought I could get some help on how to reach out to them. I know nothing about Cosplay at all

I can only sell them for another few days anyway because then I head back to Australia for Christmas and I am not taking them with me. I will just try sell them again when I get back next Halloween :)

It isn't about making money off them seriously. I just don't want them to go to waste. I am practically selling them at cost.
>>
>>9273460
Out of curiosity, do you have some closer up photos of the fabric used for some of the 60's mod dresses? I've been looking for some, but I'm wanting something with a fabric that'll keep its shape well and not wrinkle like a bastard
>>
Only XS :(
>>
>it is actually cotton blended with silk it's super high quality stuff
Your listing says "Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Rayon".

Oops I need to update that. That was from the old material I used when I used to make them custom. Thankyou for spotting it out
>>
>>9273045
I explained that I sold a lot for Halloween but Fed Ex lost of one of my boxes and only just delivered it to me. I had no idea what to do with them now Halloween is over and I was told to go try Cosplay forums.

I was recommended 4chan actually. I am basically giving them away (I make like $5) I just don't want to them to go to waste especially I know younger people can't afford to buy expensive costumes and Eleven appealed to a lot of younger kids.
>>
>>9273463
Which dress exactly. I can tell you if it will wrinkle (most don't but some are summer fabrics that can). Also if you really like the dress and it is the wrinkle fabric I can just make it in a fabric that doesn't wrinkle (like the traditional 60's heavy cotton) as every dress is made as customers order (unlike the Eleven dresses they were my only dress I got made ahead of time)

Won't be any extra cost either. I do it for my customers when they want specific fabric.

you can just email me if you have further questions.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.