[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad tutorial thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

haven't seen one of these in a while
starting with a classic and new one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xafz3h7HCXA
>>
File: large.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
go for that chic open-sore look!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQGUMYwro7Y why god
>>
>>9269475
It doesn't even look good when she's showing it in the beginning. It's so sloppy.
>>
>>9269475
>>9269478
Oh how I missed this wacky bitch
>>
>>9269475
>tape
NOOOO
NO
>>
>>9269475
All Yumi King's
>>
>>9269566
So easy, that's cheating anon
>>
File: IMG_2988.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2988.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
This wouldn't be so bad for a shitty kid's Halloween costume but there are weebs in the comment section talking about cosplay.

https://youtu.be/XmAPlAdhOAQ
>>
>>9269475
>used less nail polish than i use on one finger
that's a lot of nail polish for one finger
>>
>>9269566
>>9269566
>All Yumi King's

She's gotten a little better. I also cringed at her stuff but then I thought it makes it easier for people to dive into the world of crafting without being intimidated by all the crazy steps we do to get it right. They will learn all that stuff later.
So I'm alright with it.
>>
>>9269579
>yarn wig
pls no
>>
There's this one "cut the bottoms off the legs of your new pants!" Tutorial going around as an advertisement on either Twitter or Instagram that makes me cringe every time I'm forced to look at it. I'll see if I can find it.
>>
>>9269579
The one on the right looks like Woody Harrelson in drag
>>
>>9269720

Doesn't stop the results from looking like shit, though. I'd be okay with it if it was for cosplay, since that field is more about making costumes and everybody's gotta start somewhere, so it's okay if they start with a few messy costumes. Most of the time the costumes don't see such repeated heavy wear as lolita clothes might (for daily lolitas) so the quality isn't such a big issue.

Lolita, though. This Yumi King shit is what leads to idiots who think hotgluing a lolita dress together as their first project is going to be a good idea. Then turn around and cry elitist brandwhores when they show up for a meetup and realise they're the shittiest looking lolitas, even below Milanoo tier, and then cry bullies later on when the lolitas try to tell them exactly what is wrong with their dresses and that Yumi King is complete rubbish. Do you hate newbies or something? Just point them towards rectangle skirts if they want to learn how to make their own lolita, no need to drop this kind of shitty experience on the newbies.
>>
>>9269882
that's a pretty specific example, you okay anon? Did some newfag ruin a meetup for you?
>>
>>9270073

Anon who posted it. Sorry, no one near me is dumb enough to try that.

However, the ita threads and cringe threads on here should provide you plenty of fodder if you want examples.
>>
>>9269720
I'd rather they learnt that sewing is better than gluing from the get go, but I see what you mean.

Agree with the other anon about lolita, though. There's always that one delusional weeb who thinks that they're gonna be the kawaiiest bitch in school who suddenly realises, halfway through the day, that glue can melt and that semi-transparent bedsheet fabric isn't always the best choice for clothing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.