[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pricing Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

File: rfhwjsk05.jpg (78KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
rfhwjsk05.jpg
78KB, 300x400px
I saw a thread like this not too long ago, but I can't find it in the catalog now. ITT we share pieces we are trying to sell and help each other price them.
To start: I have this meta jsk in black. I paid around $80 for it on yahoo auctions and was going to sell for that price as I just want to get rid of it. However, I've had a lot of lolitas tell that it's rare and their dream dress etc. so maybe it would be worth raising the price a little or doing an auction? To be honest, I'm not sure if anyone would pay more than $80 for it
>>
>>9267682
this long ass paragraph and you couldn't type out the name of the dress so someone can actually help you?
>>
>>9267684
oops, sorry! It's the rose flocky high waisted jsk
>>
>>9267682
At least do 100 since it would cost that much for shipping and SS fees. It's your dress, personally even though I like meta I think that is really ugly and will be hard to sell. There's a skirt on y!J in that print that has been relisted for as long as I've been stalking auctions in depth lately
>>
>>9267682
I will buy it from you for 100 even. please please please hmu
>>
>>9267682
Price check on Day Dream Carnival OP? It seems to be around 300$ but I want to be sure.
>>
File: a.png (1004KB, 1126x695px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
1004KB, 1126x695px
Ok so I have a Chess Chocolate JSK Bustier in mint, and I went to take proof pics and discovered something terrible.

My cat had frayed one of the strings on the front waist ties, and I didn't realize it until just now. Of course, I don't want anyone buying a dress for full price and getting it in shitty condition, so I took it off LM.

The dress is otherwise in good condition (no stains etc), except that one of the buttons that keeps the waist ties on has fallen off - I still have it though, and it comes with the dress, so it should be an easy fix.

I was asking $300 originally, $275 for black friday, but now that I've seen this damage I'm not sure exactly what it's worth. If someone had 30 hours to spare they might be able to de-fray the ribbon with super glue and broken dreams, but idk.
>>
File: b.png (918KB, 992x660px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
918KB, 992x660px
>>9269466
>(cont) here's the frayed waist tie
>>
File: PIPER.jpg (88KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
PIPER.jpg
88KB, 640x480px
>>9269470

>proof pic of the perpetrator!!!!
>>
>>9269473
Damn, I can't hate that cat, so cute
>>
>>9269565
RIGHT? How annoying!
>>
>>9269470
That cording looks like it may be easy to replace (except for the gold ends). Many craft/fabric stores sell cords like that. All you'd need to do is re-lace it right?
Granted, maybe sell it as-is and let the buyer deal with fixing it
(cute cat)
>>
File: fancybunny.png (225KB, 367x427px) Image search: [Google]
fancybunny.png
225KB, 367x427px
Could someone help me price this? It's from Metamorphose, Fancy Bunny JSK.
>>
>>9269637
So would $300 be unreasonable?
>>
>>9269680
Bump
>>
>>9269680
I think you should, sell it as is like >>9269637 anon has said; for a lower price, maybe around $20 dollars less,as it would a bit of a pain for the buyer to replace, but at least it is fixable unlike being stained or ripped. or maybe take offers? I think someone would be more likely to buy it to fix for cheap themselves, than to pay more for something fixed by someone else (at least i would anyway) cute cat btw!
>>
File: 109P972-b_grande.jpg (80KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
109P972-b_grande.jpg
80KB, 450x600px
How much should I ask for the A/P Coffin Style Trunk Pochette? There are no damages or sign of wear on it.
>>
File: Capture.png (403KB, 457x603px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
403KB, 457x603px
Sweet Parfait BTSSB cardigan in red, new
>>
>>9272251
I have been watching one on y!J get relisted a few times at 70. Maybe 90-100?
>>
>>9272740
If it's getting relisted, then clearly it isn't selling for that price, though.
>>
>>9272749
The Western market is a lot more expensive though, to be fair
>>
File: beret.jpg (19KB, 280x373px) Image search: [Google]
beret.jpg
19KB, 280x373px
Price check? AP's Melty Royal Chocolate beret in brown
>>
File: 1471233125784.jpg (125KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471233125784.jpg
125KB, 480x640px
This and matching headbow? I wasn't sure how much of a market there was for it in the west. Is it even "safe" for me to sell this on lacemarket?

http://lolibrary.org/apparel/alice-dot-tulle-jsk
>>
>>9275184
Don't know the price but legally you're fine since you're just selling secondhand as a hobby and not commercially
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.