[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cgl/ friend finder thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 72

File: 1410332465640.jpg (42KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
1410332465640.jpg
42KB, 400x397px
Attempting to bring this back. Whether you're a cosplayer, lolita, into another form of Jfash, or just interested in the con scene or getting into these hobbies, feel free to post here and find friends.

Please note this is not a hook-up thread, and please keep things /cgl/ related. <3

>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, or just cons?
>Age/Gender/Location
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable)
>Other interests
>What are you looking for?
>What are you NOT looking for?
>Contact info

Janitor, please don't delete, I always see people talking about being lonely in the feels thread, and there really isn't another suitable place for this.
>>
I'll bite
Mainly Lolita, always wanted to cosplay but can't sew yet. Wish I went to more cons
>Age/Gender/Location
25/female/Texas
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
San Japan, mizumi con, iki con. I love buying hand made goods and singing karaoke. Checking it the cosplay contests are fun too
I love games like ghost trick, animal crossing, fire emblem, fatal frame, silent hill, and the Sims too. Anime I like is chobits, g Gundam, selector, orphen, paranoia agent, and more. My favorite Lolita brand is meta and baby and I love the movies the last unicorn and labyrinth
When I was younger I did Yuna from ffx and Sango from inuyasha
>Other interests
Crochet, singing, writing, swing dancing
I don't know, someone to talk to and be girly with?
Girls obsessed with drama, I'm too old for that shit, I just want a nice quiet life.
>Contact info
I'll just use this old dumb email. Do not judge pls

[email protected]
>>
Cosplay and lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
21 F Australia
Ozcc, supanova, other east coast cons. I love playing around with makeup and (casual) gaming.
Bravely default, pokemon. Anime-wise idol, shoujo, romantic-comedy, comedy in general, supernatural, action, game, adventure, magic, fantasy, parody. Anything as long as it's good. I rarely watch some of the darker stuff like horror though.
Seacats, Overlord, Love live, Re:zero, Pokemon
>Other interests
Puzzles, board games, organising things, cooking, bad karaoke, counselling/supporting people.
Someone who could help foster and mentor me to improve my skills in lolita fashion and cosplay, friendship would be nice too
Relationships/hookups, drama/salt, clingyness (I need my space sometimes)
>Contact info
I'll see who bites before posting.
>>
Lolita, larme kei and some general girly jfash, local cons
>Age/Gender/Location
20/female/california
Fanimecon regularly, sacanime, AX sometime. I go for lolita shit, artist alley, itabag merch, taking pics of cool cosplays.
games: anime crossing, indie games, rpgs
anime: I'm only following yuri on ice currently. I'm unironically into yugioh and naruto because I'm a garbage man.
brands: I'm an Innocent World whore, also into Victorian Maiden, Ank Rouge, Emily Temple Cute.
haven't cosplayed in forever
>Other interests
Animals, thrifting, vintage clothing and items, art.
gal pals
shrugs
>Contact info
tokkigo on line, skype, tumblr, and insta
>>
lolita and just a little bit of casual jfash
>Age/Gender/Location
F/TX
i really don't go to cons often because i end up busy or not wanting to go. but i'm thinking about ikkicon this year!
games: animal crossing, old WoW, elder scrolls
anime: madoka (i don't really watch anime anymore)
brands: angelic pretty, BTSSB
prints: kiss me cat, holy lantern, etc. i like cute animals, toy, and simple motif prints. i hope to get more desserts prints in the future
back in the day when i was a cosplayer i did Ika Musume and Tsukimi (kuragehime)
>Other interests
knitting, crochet, doodling, embroidery, plushie collecting, compsci
friends! preferably lolita friends. honestly i leave my house about once a week and don't go to comm meets so being a lonelita is getting a little grating.
don't flirt or pull anything weird please, i have an SO. also no dramu or "lolita at heart" kinds of people. just be a decent person i guess
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
Larme and lolita, cosplay in the past but i don't like enough anime recently to keep up with it.

>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/FL

>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do?
Last con i went to was Holiday Matsuri 2015 but that was only for the AP tea party. Besides that I haven't been to a con since MetroCon 2011. I'm more into my lolita comm's meetups and message boards/social media. When I used to go to cons my favorite thing to do was walk around the dealers hall, watch improv shows/karaoke, and laugh with my friends.

Games: I do NOT game lol; i'm so bad at it. The only games I really like are Nancy Drew adventure games.

Anime: Most magical girl shit, notably Tokyo Mew Mew. Also anything Yazawa Ai. I really like the Macross franchise. Late 90's/early 2000's stuff like Slayers, Chobits, Serial Experiments Lain.

Brands: Mary Magdalane and Victorian Maiden for classic lolita, Baby for old school lolita, Rosemarie seior, Monlily, and Crayme for larme.

Long ago...Vocaloid, Higurashi, Macross Frontier, Fruits Basket, NANA, Franken Fran

>Other interests
Studying Japanese language, Japanese music (indie pop/alternative mostly, or older pop), getting a job and being a professional, resin crafting (i'm a beginner but i really enjoy it), singing, true crime documentaries, cats, running

Someone to bounce outfit ideas/possible purchases off them (and help them out with the same), laugh at dumb shit and not judge ourselves for it, and inspire and motivate each other

No SJWs or koreaboos. (having a general interest in those things is obvs fine but i don't want to feel like that's the only thing you want to talk about) Also would rather 21+, someone who can understand the postgrad struggle. Tbh i'm fine with some drama as long as it isnt petty. life is dramatique
>>
File: anigamechart copy.jpg (3MB, 3080x2025px) Image search: [Google]
anigamechart copy.jpg
3MB, 3080x2025px
Cosplay.
>Age/Gender/Location
27/F/MN (south)
None since I moved- the area’s a dead zone. The only con I went to regularly was Colossal. Trying to go to ACEN next year but it’s not set in stone.

I’m reclusive and elusive. I stick with friends, do (close knit) parties, wander the halls, but I don’t really do stuff like panels or dances, and definitely not the masq. I’m kinda just there to dress up and chill with like-minded company, lol.
Refer to [pic related]. Still working through some of the shows on the lower half, and probably have to rewatch/read some of the stuff on the upper half since it’s been so long.

I tend to prefer older casts w/ female MCs (cause cosplay, duh), western influences, usually more sci-fi or mech. Not too keen on harems or moe.

I play Overwatch, some MMORPGs. All casually- raiding was making me more dead inside than I already am.

Also, Pokemon.
Electra - Cowboy Bebop movie
Fujiko - Lupin III (Jigen’s Gravestone)
Yoko - TTGL (ep27 suit&tie w/ rifle)
Michiko - Michiko & Hatchin (ep11)

No pics cause I avoid cameras like they’re sniper sights pointed directly at my head.
>Other interests
Drawing, writing, and painting in a very unmotivated manner. Building PCs, bowling, puzzles.
Laid back, stable people to assimilate into my con crew and possibly cosplay with. Local (eastern midwest) is better for potential rides and roomshares for cons. Prefer people closer to my age range or older, but I’m not strict.
Relationships, hook-ups, thirst, clingers, cattiness, gossip. Anyone under 21.
>Contact info
[email protected]
(might be a bit slow on checking and responding)
>>
File: cabbagefriend.jpg (62KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
cabbagefriend.jpg
62KB, 500x335px
It's been a while since I've seen a friend thread! Thanks OP.

A bit of both. I prioritize lolita over any other jfash, but I also wear larme and love a lot of other styles. I cosplay very rarely, but will help the best I can if you ask me for any opinions on your cosplay!
>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/TX
Recent ones have been SJ, I go to most local small cons/events, Ikki, PAX. I love going through AA's and watching fashion shows, or catching any cool panels I see. I will buy brand if it happens to be at the con.
Ranma 1/2, Creamy Mami, and Urusei Yatsura are my top three I think. I watch a lot of anime since I have free time so shoot me a rec and I'll probably watch it. I love rhythm//dance games but if you like something a lot let me know! My favorite brand is baby, nothing else comes close to it.
Hestia for a couple cosplay was the most recent in years.
>Other interests
I like drawing, shopping, singing/listening to music, film discussion, hanging out in town/at cons, postcard collecting, itabag merch collecting etc. I'm into girly shit I guess lol
Friends to hang out with irl, I like being social. Of course I love making long distance friends too, it doesn't matter! Maybe we can meet one day. Also if you're a fujo/into itabag making please hmu
Don't come at me from a romantic/sexual angle I will probably block you sorry not sorry
>Contact info
kirakiragleam @ gmail
kiragleam on ig
krispychicken on line
drop your discord/skype if that suits you better though!

Warning, if you couldn't tell already, I do talk a lot! I want to get to know you well if we click so I'm sorry if it comes off as invasive.

>>9266637
emailed you anon!
>>
>>9266716
Dude I will be your friendo. I've been talking with some other friends in the SF comm about doing a thrifting get together.
>>
>>9266743
oh hell yeah I would be down for that. Hmu sometime!
>>
Lolita >= Jfashion > Cons >= Cosplay
I dabble in everything but that's how it's proportioned!
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/TX
Usually SE TX cons, will be going to PAX South next! Also going to AX too.
Mostly go for friends, panels, events, meet-ups, and guests. Parties are fun too, I'm a social drinker
Games: I don't play much but I love otome games and casual fun ones. Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, Sims, Pokemon, and dress-up games for example lol
Anime: Bokura ga Ita, Zero no Tsukaima, Binbougami Ga, Toradora, Kancolle, Kyoukai no Kanata, Idolm@ster, Lucky Star
Brand: Meta is my true love! Kokokim and Swimmer also dear to my heart.
Prints: Midsummer Night's Dream and The Basilica at Night are holy grail. Themes that catch my eye: foxes, architecture, chocolate, constellations, nurse
I've only recently started cosplaying again because of my bf. We do couple cosplays, so far we've done Monomi/Monokuma (Dangan Ronpa), Rikka/Yuuta (Chuunibyou), and MC/707 (Mystic Messenger). Working on Mallow (pokemon) soon tho!
>Other interests
I don't really have much else that's interesting. I'm very passive about fandoms and don't follow things consistently but feel free to talk to me about stuff like animals, school, paranormal/horror, Harry Potter, Stranger Things, Walking Dead, Over the Garden Wall, OITNB, Mr. Robot, Game of Thrones, Steven Universe, cooking, and movies!
Friends! Pen pals can be nice too! I don't mind whether it's online or local, as long as we can get along.
Flirting, lewd suggestions, relationships etc. No thanks, I already have someone.
>Contact info
In order from most used to least: tsunderelolita (line id/insta), x-mizutama-x (skype), [email protected]
>>
Lolita (classic/ gothic/ oldschool)
>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/Aus (VIC)

Haven't been to a con since Manifest kicked the bucket, somewhat interested in going again but not really into the shit that's trending these days

Games: predominantly a Sony slut, JRPGs, horror, fantasy, anything Pokemon, Animal Crossing, fave game is either Okami or Primal.

Anime: currently watching Durara, currently reading Dogs: bullets and carnage, used to watch Bleach in my teens but got sick of fillers, multiple other shounen/action anime/manga

TV: Spoopernatural, Hannibal, Dexter, AHS, silly comedies like Scrubs.

Brands: unintentional BTSSB/A@P brandwhore, makes up the majority of my closet even when I'm just buying what I like. I have a soft spot for MM and VM too despite not owning any yet

-shitty- 'Will of the abyss' back in PH heyday (first and last cosplay), I hope to one day get back into cosplay and do either Empusa (primal) or something from Dogs: bullets and carnage.

>Other interests
Alt-rock/metal fan, I probably spend more money on gigs than brand. Creative and like spending time making jewellery/sewing/crochet/or other general artsy stuff, used to draw too but been art blocked for the past 4 years thanks to uni stress. Foodie and horror movie fan, animal lover, travel addict and introvert.

Someone to be a nerd with and talk shit, maybe hang out and do lolita-y things.
Someone who doesn't care if I go awol from time to time.

Dunno~ don't be a dick and we should be cool.

> Contact info
Lurking first, will post email if there's any interest.
>>
Barely Cosplay, I need to get better at sewing. Jfash and Lolita, some cons.
>Age/Gender/Location
24/Female/WA
Sakura Con, since it's the closet. Want to go to more.
Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Dishonored, Titan Fall, Sims (I just got Sims 4), Party Hard; Sailor Moon, Fruits Basket, lots of older anime, I want to get into more; I love gothic and classic lolita and I'm super fond of indie brands.
Grell from Black Butler. I was like 17 and I regret how bad it was.
>Other interests
I write, draw, studying to be a teacher. I love music and reading as well.
Friends with similar tastes, willing to talk to a fucking nerd. I like to babble and share dumb memes.I know it's a stretch but Pen Pals maybe too?
Hookups, gross people.
>Contact info
[email protected]

>>9266637
Sent an email.
>>
Cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
23/M/UK
The usual MCM Expos, Kita, Ame, Aya, HJ. Also doing some international ones like AX next year
Games: Animal Crossing, SMT/Persona series, Rhythm games (Rhythm Heaven, Ouendan, Taiko), Pokémon, and more recently VA-11 Hall-A
Animu: Monogatari, Wakfu/Dofus, Girls und Panzer, Initial D, Log Horizon, Gatchaman, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Kaiji (too many to list desu)
Mostly TV/vidya stuff instead of actual cosplay like Finn (Adventure Time), Minato (Persona 3), Mettaton (Undertale), Squidkid (Splatoon) and Kenji (Katawa Shoujo)
>Other interests
I make and sell things on Etsy and do DIY projects from time to time, photography, travelling, 3D modelling
Peeps to talk to about making cosplays/suggestions or talk about animu/vidya. Maybe tips for selling better on Etsy too!
Relationships or dramu
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>9266750
>studying to be a teacher.
You working on your M.Ed? Where at?
I go to UW Bothell.
>>
>>9266759
I'm just getting back into it, barely started. Planning on going to Western after getting prereqs done.
>>
pretty much just cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
18/female/texas
due to complications i'm only able to go to cons where i live so its just PAX and san japan,i mostly just hang around with friends the whole time or in the game room
>Favorite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
games: animal crossings, gmod, pretty much any game thats cute.
anime: space dandy, kaiba, jojo, FLCL, gurren lagann is the shit
i'm only proud of one cosplay so far and thats giffany from gravity falls-
i'm currently working on shiromori from mystery skulls
>Other interests
i sculpt and sew and thats pretty much all my hobbies
friends to be with around with at local cons or to talk with people online
nothing lewd and pls no bully
>Contact info
[email protected] (yes i know yahoo is old but it was hip and cool when i started using the internet)
>>
>>9266797
you sound like trash :^)
>>
>>9266799
u fucken know it senpai
>>
Cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
25/F/AUS (SYD)
I haven't been to much cons I plan to next year , supernova , oz comic con, I usually like meeting new people and looking out the awesome costumes
Games:
Batman series of Games , Silent Hill, Resident Evil , Dead space , Mass effect , Doom , MGS , Heavy Rain , Beyond two souls , Overwatch , Marvel vs capcom 3 , Devil May Cry , Bayonetta , Borderlands , Mortal Kombat , Walking dead tell tale games
The only Anime I like is the ones I use to watch when I was in my teens such as DBZ , Sailor Moon , GTO
Harley Quinn arkham city , Harley Quinn DC super girls but silently different , castiel from supernatural , demon dean from supernatural , abandon from supernatural .
>Other interests
I like to draw in my spare time , I like old school classic rock I rarely listen to new stuff , collecting merch , shopping , makeup I love trying different styles out , gaming , concerts , horror movie fan with some action thriller sci fi thrown in , dog person , TV buff favorite shows are TWD , Supernatural, Got , Ash vs evil dead , daredevil , breaking bad , dexter , I like designing and also exploring places and vintage pin up retro styles
People with the same interests who I can geek out to , also who I could maybe hangout with cons with and play online games with who's really chill and fun to talk who doesn't get tired of hearing me yap on about episodes to shows / movies / comic related characters etc more girls that are into cosplay like me as I don't know anyone
A relationship, drama , poor behaviour , someone under age I'm no babysitter sorry been there done that , someone who expects me to pay for everything for them
>Contact info
I'll see who bites first
>>
80% lolita 10% cosplay 10% jfash, but i also go to cons when i can

>Age/Gender/Location
22 / f / florida

i'm south so usually supercon, animate fl, chibipa/iwai, but sometimes i travel to orlando for megacon as well. i mostly like to wander dealers room, do karaoke, and take photos

games: overwatch, dota 2, hatsune miku: project mirai DX, animal crossing
anime: hxh and jojo are my favorites but i like tons more, myanimelist is /meltygalaxy
brands, prints: i wear AP and meta mostly, but i appreciate gothic as well. fave prints are any with cats really

i cosplayed lumpy space princess in 2013 and an inkling in 2015 but i'm not super big into cosplay

>Other interests
vocaloid
i collect plushies and anime figurines
i really love cats

friends, ppl to hang out with at cons maybe

i guess ppl that hate fatty chans since i am one

>Contact info
i'll post if someone responds to me
>>
Why the hell not

Just cons at the moment, was gonna try and get into cosplay come Akon next year. Wouldn't mind a peek into jfashion but I can't pull anything off.
>Age/Gender/Location
24/M/DFW Texas
So far I've been attending cons within the DFW area due to ease of access. ANT was my first time staying at a con for the weekend and I ended up really enjoying the socialization scene. Really want to try and do that masq. party for Akon, raves are too fast and hip for my legs. Panels and AA are always good.
FFXIV, The Witcher, Overwatch, JoJo, Gundam, and Barakamon are some of my favorites.
Nothing yet, but I want to try and do the Hero from Dragon Quest 8.
>Other interests
Gunpla, creative writing, computahs
More friends to hang out with, I suppose. Or cosplayer networking. Whatever, really. Hell, I'd love for some drinking buddies.
Rude dudes
>Contact info
[email protected] is my alt e-mail, drop me a line senpai
>>
>>9266749
You sound interesting Anon though I don't cosplay lolita style but I'm hoping we can still be buds
>>
File: 1463118583160.jpg (28KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
1463118583160.jpg
28KB, 300x310px
>>9266806
>cosplay lolita style
>>
>>9266807
We are going to be great friends
Do you use any social media by any chance ?
>>
Lolita & Jfashion mainly. Between school and work, cosplay took up way too much time. I am always looking for con buddies too!
>Age/Gender/Location
18/ female / TX
San Japan, Mizuumi Con (rip), PAX, and Ikki for the most part. I'm still pretty new to going to cons, but I love meeting new people and having fun so I am up for anything.
My favorite games are fire emblem, Pokémon, Sims, Smash Bros, and an embarrassing amount of otome games. For Anime I love princess jellyfish, paradise kiss, ohshc, NANA (I have really girly garbage taste.) I am currently crying over yuri on ice. Innocent World and BABY are my favorite brands and I'm a slut for chocolate prints.
I mainly wear Lolita to conventions, but some of my past cosplays include Corrin from fire emblem fates, link, Poison Ivy, and Fionna from Adventure Time .
>Other interests
Memes, pining for death
I'm open to anything my doods
Being stalked and killed in my sleep
>Contact info
~Message me~
Instagram @avapocalypse
[email protected]
>>
lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
21/f/aus
supanova and smash. i just like to wander around at cons but outside of cons i enjoy meeting up with friends for movies and food
aatp and qpot
>Other interests
food, shoujo manga, online shopping in general
people with similar interests to chat to
maybe not cosplay / game related at the moment since i'm not up to date with either of those
>Contact info
[email protected]

would be cool to get to talk to more people
>>
I see a lot of Texas and Australia in this thread. Are these places just more likely to have isolated people?
>>
File: Metamorphose-heart-leopard.jpg (68KB, 240x306px) Image search: [Google]
Metamorphose-heart-leopard.jpg
68KB, 240x306px
Into oldschool/ gothic lolita and j-punk/goth fashion on my more normie days.
>Age/Gender/Location
19/F/dalass
Im new to texas so ive only been to animefest so far, but next year I wanna do anime matsuri and san japan! I like interactive panels and buying stupid things I dont need. I also like going ip and talking to random people sometimes and just being silly and any lolita related events (usually by myself as im a lone lolita since my comms activities are kinda far away)
Games- monster hunter ,silent hill,persona, harvest moon/ rune factory.
Anime-jojo,genshiken, innocent, dance subaru,beserk,galactic heros, mob psycho, detective conan.
Brands- metamorphose, atelier boz, moitie, BPN, Algonquins.
Music - of montreal, malice mizer, soapland momiyama, zazen boys, bauhaus, strawberry switchblade, gfoty, dj technorch, boen, and tears for fears.
Movies- prince of egypt, the craft, detroit metal city, ichi the killer, paprika.
>Other interests
Studying japanese.
Love art and trying to seriously git gud. Im also into older cartoons like clone high, mission hill or daria. Im into horror and really weird movies like holy mountain, trash humpers and gingersnaps. Im also into ero guro media and art such as anything by suehiro maruo, kago shintaro , etc. Slowly getting interested in rave culture / parties or clubs (I like gabber music and im interested in going to more goth themed clubs as im kinda a goth kid music wise) but I have no one to go with :/
Someone whos on the talkative side and possibly someone in my area to hangout with at cons or lolita activities idk. Im okay with guys and gals in my age range.
Reserved conversation
>Contact info
Juicekaboose @ line
Daintytruffle @ skype
>>
>>9266834
i know who more then half of these TX guls are just by reading their info
>>
>>9266834
Timezones my bud. They're a thing, as well as thanksgiving.
>>
>>9266841
reveal yourself homo
>>
>>9266834
anon its most likely because tx and aus are really spread out with both people and conventions! be friends with us, we don't bite~
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 800x791px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 800x791px
Cosplay; Jfash and lolita is cool though
>Age/Gender/Location
20/M/Aus
Supanova, Madfest, Neko.
I like most games, just haven't bothered playing in a while. Shows like Girls und Panzer, Madoka, Spicey Wolf and Kino's Journey are nice. I like watching movies as well..?
Hibiki (KanColle), Okabe (Steins;Gate). Only just got back into it.
>Other interests
Making stuff, history, film, thrifting, becoming an idol
Interesting people to chat to about cosplay or fashion.
Creeps or dick pics yo
>Contact info
Cross Bread @ Skype, unless I've cocked up and forgotten it.
>>
>>9266840
Forgot to say im going to magfest this year if anyone wants to meet up!
>>
File: 1479515744965.jpg (80KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479515744965.jpg
80KB, 768x768px
Lolita, old school, gothic and classic mostly but sometimes I get the urge to relive my 2010 sweet lolita dreams
>Age/Gender/Location
F / NYC
I haven't gone to a con in years, but I'm thinking about going to Katsucon this year if I can gather enough troops.
Games: Tera Online, Borderlands, .flow, Wadanohara, most spooky RPG maker games
Anime: Currently, all I watch is Yuri On Ice, but I love all general kawaii bullshit anime like Pretty Cure, IdolM@ster, etc.
Brands: Baby, Meta, and AP are what my wardrobe mostly consists of
>Other interests
Learning Chinese, art & design, thrifting, puppies
Lolita buddies mostly. People to online shop with, or people to hang out with locally. People to have general chats about the fashion with
thirsty neckbeards
>Contact info
genghis_kanye @ skype
[email protected]
>>
>>9266776
Nice. I started school when I was 22, I'm almost 25 now. It's kind of annoying being around people straight from high school to be honest, haha. Western's a really beautiful campus, though, I really like it up there. Good luck with your studies, Anon!
>>
I feel like I'm going to regret this.

>>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, or just cons?
Cosplay and cons. Like some jfash but not really that into it.

>>Age/Gender/Location
22/f/NC

>>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
I've been to Otakon, Animazement, AnimeNEXT. Went to quite a few local cons this year. Uh, I don't mind panels if they're interesting but I'm mostly there for cosplay, AA, and hanging out/meeting people.

>>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
I like horror games (Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Outlast, etc). Favorite anime would probably include Hellsing, FLCL, Soul Eater. Anything japanese horror (Junji Ito, Kazuo Umezu, Shintaro Kago) is my thing too.

>>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable)
Maka from Soul Eater, Daria, Fran Bow, Rick Sanchez, Korra.

>>Other interests
Art (painting, sketching, design work), writing, some crafting

>>What are you looking for?
Eh, not sure. Kinda just bored.

>>What are you NOT looking for?
Anybody that's gonna turn into a weird stalker or something.

>>Contact info
I'll see if anyone responds before putting it out there
>>
>>9266747
>>9266750
>>9266803
I'll be messaging you three when I get the chance. You all have similar interests to me
>>
>>9267021
i'm >>9266803, email is [email protected]
>>
Mostly lolita (classic, old school, toned down sweet), but also some mori.
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/WV
I've been to colossalcon and tekko multiple times, but honestly not sure if I'll be going to either in the future for anything other than lolita stuff.
games: Pokemon, animal crossing, pretty much anything nintendo, love live: SiF
anime: I'm idol trash so pretty much idol anime but I'm also into yuri on ice right now.
brands: older baby stuff, meta, ap, iw
prints: floral everything
the only one I've done recently, which was like 2 years ago, was Merida from Brave.
>Other interests
antiques, art, craft, thrifting
more friends, be it online or local, people to talk about the fashion with, maybe other creatives to share ideas with
stalkers, pervs, anything romantic and/or sexual, I just ain't into that
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
Lolita and Cons

>Age/Gender/Location
24/f/ East Coast USA (not gonna get more specific than that for now)

Games: Sims 3, Heavy Rain, Pokemon, Mass Effect, Dragon Age Inquisition

Anime: Currently watching March Comes in Like a Lion. I also just finished kyousougiga. In terms of favorites mine are Chrono Crusade, Nichijou, Gatchaman Crowds, Barakamon.

Brands: Meta and AP. I also like taobao a lot so please be aware. My favorite taobao brands are Little Dipper and Inori.

Hannah and Prince Soma from Black Butler, Fiona from Adventure time, Kusuriuri from Mononoke (it was awful), Aoi from Dangan Ronpa

>Other interests
Drawing, basic knitting, reading, western comics (I'm reading Saga right now), memes.

Online friends.

Relationships, stalkers, anyone into drama or takes cgl and being salty seriously.

>Contact info
I'm just going to lurk for now but probably discord would be best.
>>
File: 1459026117948.jpg (116KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1459026117948.jpg
116KB, 570x570px
Mainly lolita, cosplay newb, attracted to larme
>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/Rus
Was too shy for cons for a long time, now trying cosplay contests
Meta, AatP - brands
FLCL, NGE, Haibane Renmei and more - anime
Dorohedoro and Yazawa Ai's works - manga
Reki from Haibane Renmei, Princess Hilda from Legend of Zelda
>Other interests
Handmade: sewing, x-stitching, making jewerly, also make up lover. Started watching RPDR month ago
Friendship may be. Just girly or not so girly talks will be great too.
Dunno. Children and relationships
>Contact info
You can e-mail me friedrich-semm @ outlook.com
or dm me fred_semm
or tg alkaschchen
>>
Cons and cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
26/F/IL
Mostly midwest cons, MAGfest. Like to check out artist alley, maybe one or two panels if i haven't seen them before, parties.
Ace Attorney, Mass Effect, FF9,
Sucy from Little Witch Academia
Mabel from Gravity Falls
Princess Daisy from Mario
Kofuku from Noragami
>Other interests
teaching, video games, writing
friends
hookups/relationships, anyone under 21 (sorry, i'm just getting old)
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>9266813
you're too pretty for us to be friends, anon. I like your audrey hepburn makeup tho
>>
>>9266615
Lolita (mostly country and sweet at the moment, but I want to try classic and old school as well) with an interest in other jfashion (particularly CPK and nanchatte).

>Age/Gender/Location
F / 19 / Aus (QLD)

I haven't been to a con in a couple years, but I'm thinking of going to the next OZCC.

Games: Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Harvest Moon, Fantasy Life, Pokemon, a little bit of WoW, I have a lot of games I haven't started/finished.

Anime: Cardcaptor Sakura, Haikyuu, Toradora, Kuroko's Basketball, My Hero Academy, Tanaka-kun Is Always Listless. Mostly shoujo anime, sports anime and slice of life anime, with the occasional shonen/fighting anime thrown in. I don't really like anything too dark/serious.

Brand: AP, Baby, Innocent World, Diamond Honey. VM and MM are really pretty too.

Prints: I mostly wear non-prints (I have a particular fondness for polka dots, gingham and tartan). But I like most strawberry, carnival, bunny and bear prints.

>Other interests?
Music: 1950s-1960s rock and roll, 1970s-1980s punk rock, classical music, Panic! At The Disco (my guilty pleasure).

TV: Lucifer, TWD, 30 Rock, Scrubs, Criminal Minds, Gossip Girl, Sherlock, American Horror Story, Some Mothers Do Have 'Em.

Movies: Kamikaze Girls, Labyrinth, Babe, Spirited Away, Harry Potter, The Dressmaker, Dangerous Liaisons, Hunchback of Notre Dame, B grade horror movies.

Hobbies: Sewing, doll customizing, reading, vidya, knitting, crochet, violin, drawing and painting.

I'm a lonelita at the moment and would love to make some friends within the fashion.

Cosplayers, relationships.

>Contact info
[email protected]
tiredmagic on skype
>>
File: bread friends.png (278KB, 645x449px) Image search: [Google]
bread friends.png
278KB, 645x449px
>>9266615
Lolita ,larme kei , gyaru
>Age/Gender/Location
18/female/Scotland / Hong kong
Mcm comic con.
Games: animal crossing , professor layton , harvest moon
Anime: princess tutu , lucky star . Horror manga , junko mizuno ...
Haven't ever cosplayed but i want to in future
>Other interests
Candy collecting , baking , sewing , art , unsolved mysteries , music, diy , 3d modeling , horror movies.
Girl friends
A summer romance
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
File: 1433514018491.png (41KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1433514018491.png
41KB, 300x300px
Casual J-fash. Interested in lolita although I don't wear it. Kind of a fashion newfag.
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/BC
Don't attend that many cons, although I recently went to Fan Expo.
Games: Outlast, Dream Girlfriend, Fallout NV, 100% OJ
Anime: I've watched a shitton. I like gochiusa, PMMM, LL, Kaiji, and Monogatari.
Brands: Don't wear lolita but I really like MM, AP, Meta, and VM.
>Other interests
Writing/roleplaying, yuri (I'm gay as fuck), animals, anime figures, and badly drawing weebshit.
Some girls to talk about girly stuff with. All my current friends are guys with pretty much no interest in fashion or cute stuff. Also I don't have many plans to meet IRL outside of maybe cons, so I'd be happy to talk to people who lived anywhere.
Relationships and lewd stuff.
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>9266967
>>9267037
>>9267041
Mecklenburg, NC here. A shame on the stalker part since that rules me out.

That said, you should try the two /cgl/ Discords. There's actually a lot of lovely South Eastern ladies there, ranging from Georgia to West Virginia to the Carolinas, etc... Lots of lolitas, but they're into weeb shit too. One of the servers talks about clothes, animals, life shit, whatever. The other server kinda just shitposts all day. But they're active enough so they'll keep you company for a time. Say hi to Catmouth if you see her. I'm not Catmouth, but the thought of her being confused by strangers amuses me to no end.
>>
>>9267128
>>invite link to Discord server that talks about clothes, animals, life shit, and whatever: https://discord.gg/EXNpdPq
>>
File: 100 percent OJ Nov'16 update.png (250KB, 510x382px) Image search: [Google]
100 percent OJ Nov'16 update.png
250KB, 510x382px
>>9267119
>100% OJ
>>
>>9266615
Mostly just cons and cosplay on my end just started getting into it because of friends and my wife.
>Age/Gender/Location
23/m/Montana
>what cons do i attend
If just started going to small local ones here in this state but I go to samurai every year with a large convoy of friends
Im mostly interested in meeting new people with different view points and ideas after being in a isolated state for so long it's nice to broaden your horizons
>Faviourite games anime fashions etc
I'm a huge assassin's creed and jojos fan boy it's sickening I've seen plenty of other animes and shows and read enough to hold a conversation but I'm still fairly new to the anime scene it seems.
>Characters and series cosplayed from
I've done a few assassins creed cosplays along with assassin's creed but that's about trying to push my limits this,year.
>other interests
Honestly anything I'm down to talk to anyone doesn't really matter to me hell I'll hang out with anybody if given the chance I don't really see a way to discrimnate
Also if you bring up anything jojos related I'll prolly talk your ear off.
>looking for
Prolly just a friend to,message when I'm confused on sewing or to idley chat with about a lot if I get to,meet them in person that's a bonus too but I'm just trying to find well outside company from my usual group of friends
>not interested in
Anyone at all thinking I'm wanting to,hookup I'm just here looking for,friends or people who wanna talk randomly.
>Contact info
ohheywappup@ yahoo.com
>>
File: tumblr_o05rzvCYOb1sqjxs6o1_1280.jpg (267KB, 1024x659px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o05rzvCYOb1sqjxs6o1_1280.jpg
267KB, 1024x659px
Cosplay, jfash (kajihime/romagyaru)
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/MA

Katsucon starting next year, Otakon, and Anime Boston. My favorite part is definitely doing cosplay photoshoots with other cosplayers and planning groups.

IM@S:CG:SS, LL!SIF, really into idol and magical girl anime, though I love horror as well.

Main series are IM@S:CG as Uzuki/Chieri/Mika/Miku, LL! as Kotori, PMMM as Madoka, and looking into cosplaying from MGRP

>Other interests
Horror/paranormal, creepy things

Friends looking to make idol cosplay groups, people in the area who like jfashion, someone to talk about magical girls or horror with

I like creepy stuff, not creepy people

>Contact info
>>
File: 1479792765239.jpg (26KB, 211x350px) Image search: [Google]
1479792765239.jpg
26KB, 211x350px
>>9267161
Sakuracon my bad on mobile.
Shit.
>>
>>9267163
You fucked up. No friends for you.
>>
>>9267166
DAMN YOU MOBILE YOU RUINED IT.
>>
>>9267160
>tfw 7gulled
>>
>>9266813
will you be my lolita gf
>>
>>9267072
I'll wear paper bag on my head so that we can be pals
>>
>>9267173
Yes
>>
File: 1478032026487.gif (562KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478032026487.gif
562KB, 500x500px
lolita and j-fash (maybe cosplay eventually)
>Age/Gender/Location
24/f/Netherlands
I stay home and play vidya
Games: right now: pokemon moon, overwatch, hearthstone, stardew valley; in general: legend of zelda, the witcher/dragon age/bethesda, animal crossing, harvest moon, prof layton
Anime: gay
>Other interests
writing, drawing, film, horror, taobao/shopping
friends (online is cool, irl would be great but I think I'm the only gull in my province)
thirsty creeps
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>9267235
Can I still message you if I'm only mildly thirsty?
>>
File: rozen-maiden-ii-2196067.jpg (195KB, 755x1100px) Image search: [Google]
rozen-maiden-ii-2196067.jpg
195KB, 755x1100px
I enjoy experimenting, I wouldn't tie myself down to just one thing. I love oldschool gothic lolita but being an aspie its hard for me to dress cute everyday because I prefer comfort! I go to about 1 to 2 cons a year.

>Age/gender/location
18/afab agender/non-binary whatever/Nebraska

Anime nebraskon. I don't have the time or money to attend anything out of state. I mostly hang around and cosplay, get fucked up if I can, I love going through vintage figurines in the dealers room! I like to people watch and take pictures. I'm usually the person wearing a really obscure cosplay (this year I was ninamori-san in her USSR sweater.) But yeah. I just hang around. I like to compete in tournaments even though I suck.

>Favorites
My favorite brand is probably Innocent World, Meta, or MMM. I can only handle sweet lolita style when its more retro. I can't stand OTT sweet, there's just too much going on. As for non /cgl/ related interests, I like punk music, literature, drawing, witchcraft, and gardening in the summer! I like Harvest Moon and Pokemon, and i'm playing Earthbound right now.

>Characters I've cosplayed
I used to cosplay homestuck (gag). I took a really long break from cosplaying and just got back into it. I recently cosplayed as Ninamori-san from FLCL and Adeleine from Kirby and the Crystal Shards. I'm currently working on a Shinku Rozen Maiden cosplay, too!

A qt best friend who will talk shit with me, read and write poetry together, share clothes, go goodwill shopping, and marathon inuyasha with me.

I'm not looking for a romantic relationship or casual sex. I'm in a relationship and have been for 9 months but they're leaving for chicago soon so things might change, idk.

>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
File: How I feel now.gif (976KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
How I feel now.gif
976KB, 400x267px
>>9267128
>>9267146
This is probably way too sappy and feelsy for cgl but thank you anon for linking these. It was what I think I was really looking for so for once these threads were a success.
>>
File: tumblr_oexmow38IB1s0ow94o1_500.jpg (86KB, 500x692px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oexmow38IB1s0ow94o1_500.jpg
86KB, 500x692px
deleted bc typo uhfghgfsfgh

lolita and j-fash (himekaji and romagyaru)
>Age/Gender/Location
25/f/wv
when i lived in atlanta, dragon*con and awa. i mostly go to tea parties, spend too much $$$ in the dealer's room and aa, and go to a few panels.
brands: AP, liz lisa, snidel. mostly into sweet and girly styles.
anime/manga: evangelion, gekkan shoujo, oreimo, tomie and other junji ito works
>Other interests
cooking, coffee, cats, design, art, girly stuff, plushies, BL, eromanga, shopping, makeup
local gulls, gyaru friends since i'm pretty new, someone to toss around y!a links with
overly sjw people
>Contact info
catmouth#8123 on discord
shoujo.gif on skype

>>9267128
>Say hi to Catmouth if you see her. I'm not Catmouth, but the thought of her being confused by strangers amuses me to no end.
terrifying

>>9267037
another wv gull!
>>
>>9267272
I don't care about your clit fakeboi
>>
Lolita, some mori, and wishful cosplay and cons... I'm a lonelita and lone-nerd. Aw.

>Age/Gender/Location
29/F/Michigan, USA

I work for Anime Milwaukee. I used to attend ACEN every year in the golden days (mid 2000s). Now I'm trying northern cons cus I do miss the scene although going alone is really not so fun.

Games: Skyrim. These days I play a lot of SWTOR.
Brand: Meta. I'm a fool for Meta. I like some Taobao designs too.
Anime: I love quiet stuff like Natsume Yuujincho and Aria the Animation.
My dream print has always been Enchanted Fawn and with the re-release I got one. I don't mind if it's a re-release cus the torso isn't crap.

Mamimi from FLCL, Hibari from Senran Kagura, a closet cosplay of Adelle from FF Tactics II, and Mithos from Tales of Symphonia.

>Other interests
Singing, reading, taking walks, photography, Netflix binge-watching, post-apoc literature, period films and tv shows, Seinfeld, MMOrpgs, theater, hiking, my cat, dogs

Friends~~ Maybe a girl to flirt with, I dunno

Hookups, idiots, judgment, Trump supporters, guys

>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>9267293
Who said I was a fakeboi? I just happen to be very feminine.
>>
>>9267289
Two Anons! I would never be that helpful!
>>
>>9266615
I wear things from various jfash brands daily, I've been slowly building up my lolita wardrobe over the past two years. I also like menhera a lot
>Age/Gender/Location
19/Female/traveling between Savannah and the DC area
Don't do cons anymore
Brands: Listen Flavor (possibly my favorite brand), Putumayo, H.naoto, AATP, BTSSB, IW
I don't watch anime anymore but when I was younger I really liked the whole FMA franchise.
I don't really play video games
I prefer solid pieces for lolita, I'm not really a fan of prints. I have a soft spot for old-school, especially old-school sweet
>Other interests
I'm an art student aiming for a major in video game design. I've been getting into heavier music lately and like bands like Kittie
Girls near me who dress in jfash, ideally someone to dress up with
Men and cosplayers.
>Contact info
I'll post if anyone responds
Also: I'm a lesbian (but I'm not going to hit on you or anything). Just putting that out there in case it makes anyone uncomfortable
>>
>>9267272
back to tumblr with you
>>
Lolita and some casual Jfashion! Just got deeper into the former and have been dabbling in fairy kei and himekaji for a bit.

>Age/Gender/Location
18/Female/MA

Connecticon, Rufflecon, sometimes Anime Boston. I usually roam the marketplace/artist alley and game room, but if a panel interests me I'll go!

Games: Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Mystic Messenger (does this count lmao oops am trash)
Anime: Erased, Psycho Pass, Code Geass, Haikyuu, Black Butler (grudgingly so)
Brands: Angelic Pretty, Innocent World, Alice and the Pirates, Jane Marple, Milklim, Liz Lisa
Prints: Chess Emblem, Sweet Girl Room, British Bear, Merrymaking in the Ghost Town

Lets not talk about this lmao

>Other interests
BL, Vocaloid, and Kpop! Have i mentioned that I'm trash yet

More people to talk to about things, and maybe make a friend from the Boston comm before attending a meet? c':

Drama lmao theres too much of that already and I've only been active in the online lolita comm for a couple of months gg

>Contact info
@nhiinja on insta, pastel--rebel on tumblr. Also have a fb for solely jfash things haha
>>
>>9267342
wow, how original of you
>>
>>9267128
Well, I don't care about jfash so not for me
>>
Cosplay, some Jfashion, a lot of cons
>Age/Gender/Location
25/F/SoCal
Most SoCal cons. I go mainly to cosplay and to shop for exclusives. I also try to stayed buzzed the whole con if its small.
I play SF5 and Destiny. Watch a lot of slice of life and sports anime. Own a decent amount of kimono.
Chun li and Ryuko Matoi multiple times. Morrigan Aensland, Hotaru Shidare, Ikumi Mito, Reimu Hakurei
>Other interests
Sewing, Drawing, Eating, Traveling, Gaming, Arcades
Friends to hang out with at cons or just to grab lunch in Little Tokyo every once and a while. Chatting online is cool too.
Romantic relationships
>Contact info
Instagram: tiffdawgg Email: [email protected] LINE: tiffdawgg
>>
>>9266739
just dropped you a LINE
>>
File: love.jpg (30KB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
30KB, 245x320px
A little cosplay, mainly just a craft artist at cons

>Age/Gender/Location
21/m/AL

All of the cons in AL, TN, and GA. I AA and go to a few panels and talk to people

games: Tree of Savior, Rocket League
anime: Deadman Wonderland, Ghost in the Shell, Dragon Ball Z

>Other interests
Crafts!

I'm so desperate for other craft friends. I'm looking for anyone who knows how to use a sewing machine and make patterns. I need someone to help with ideas and just general talk to about sewing and crafting.
Also looking for people to hang out with at cons. AA can get lonely and boring when you are 4 hours away from home.

People who think white men are inherently evil? Its sad I even have to mention that.

>Contact info
Etsy: PokuPoku Studio
>>
>>9267359
I just started 707's route and I'm so happy. I love my meme bf :') Let's be friends anon
>>
>>9267414
>romantic relationships
so is sexual alright?
>>
File: terrific.gif (1024KB, 184x141px) Image search: [Google]
terrific.gif
1024KB, 184x141px
>>9267128
Mecklenburg County? If so, you're right by me.
>>
>>9267459
are you a 2d boy? then yes
>>
>>9267465
I've been told. Many times, Gunnah.
>>
>>9267445
Omg anon plS this game has ruined me its over I'm trying to get all the bad endings now lmao contact me senpai!!
>>
Is there a /cgl/ discord? I feel like that would be fun
>>
>>9267520
There are two. A lolita/j-fashion listed above and a shitposting one. Just search discord.gg in this thread for the lolita/j-fashion one.
>>
>>9266821
Emailed! Forgive my email as I made it when I was 12 and haven't changed it since.
>>
>>9266716
I'm socal, but
>indie games, yuri on ice, unironic love for yugioh
sounds just like me! Do you mind if I hit you up on social media somewhere?
>>
File: norman.png (321KB, 659x530px) Image search: [Google]
norman.png
321KB, 659x530px
I dabble in cosplay but my main love is lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/Canada
I just attend my local cons and I mostly sort through long bins to find comics the entire time. I also usually comission someone in AA at some point.
games: TF2, Pokemon, Ace Attorney, lots of rpg maker games (Yumi Nikki, lb, off etc.), Undertale, Prof Layton
manga: (I would put anime but I honestly read WAY more than I watch.) Oyasumi Punpun, FMA, Princess Jellyfish, Para Kiss (basically all Ai Yazawa stuff desu), 20th Century Boys, Junji Ito's works in general
Brands: Meta, Baby, AP (though falling less in love with AP as of late)
Marceline, Vriska, Burgerpants (lol)
>Other interests
Drawing (I really love art and drawing if I could have another drawfriend that would be super awesome), western comics, western animation
Someone chill I can talk with online mostly about mutual interests
Anyone under 18, anyone who is homo or transphobic, I would add "creeps" here but like, who classifies themselves as a creep honestly?
>Contact info
discord: DUMPSTER#3666
I also have a tumblr and ig but I would rather add you first~
>>
File: haha but srsly what tho.png (178KB, 400x437px) Image search: [Google]
haha but srsly what tho.png
178KB, 400x437px
>>9267339
>major in video game design
>I don't really play video games
>>
>>9266615
Cosplay + cons
>Age/Gender/Location
24/MNew Zealand
There is only really one, maybe 2 so i'm sure people can guess.
anime, kill al kill, kaiba (look it up), one punch man etc.
if applicable
>Other interests
history , strategy and board game enthusiast
friends advice, people to go to cons with community.
jerks?
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>9267339
>>9267562
Anon is secretly studying video game design to make endless waves of 2deep4u walking simulators and socially and politically progressive non-games.
>>
>>9267146
either i've been kicked from this discord or something more mysterious but that link doesn't work for me
>>
>>9267640
>>9267562
I like 3d modeling a lot but have no interest in doing 3d animation or any of the TV/film majors therefore I'm doing videogame design
I don't really play video games because I don't have time for it with my coursework
>>
>>9267255
I guess but I'm married tho
>>
>>9266615
Lolita (old school gothic and classic), also love cutsey maid and nurse costumes but I don't really have many opportunities for that

>>Age/Gender/Location
23, F, Aus

>>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
I sometimes attend my local con but prefer lolita meets as that's what I'm into. I do love watching the auctions at my local con though, people pay up to 1000% of an item's value when they get really into it

Pokemon, Sims, Moe Can Change, love zombie and other spoopy games like Bioshock and Silent Hill but am too anxious to play them and thus love to watch someone else

Sailor Moon, Rose of Versailles, Zetsubou Sensei, Hellsing, dont really watch much anime these days though and am not at all up to date

I am a Moi-meme-Moitie fag, also love older Meta (hnng, gobelin) and Innocent World

Any prints with roses, crosses, architecture

The closest I've gotten is wearing a maid costume because they're cute and fun

>>Other interests
I collect Blythe dolls and knick knacks, am obsessed with animals, play D&D (wizards are the masterclass), want to get back into studying languages again as well as improving in crafts, am a visual kei fan who is now really into KPop (VIXX!)

People to chat with, don't mind where from but preferably a fellow female

Dick pics

>>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>9266749
anon we should be friends, I have every season of scrubs on DVD

Lolita, jfashion
>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/Melbourne
I went to supernova once, it was lame as hell except I saw the delorean. Never been to a lolita meet but really want to, I'm a bit scared/shy
Pokemon, LSD Dream Emulator, The Tales Series, Fable series, Oblivion, Sims, Fallout series
Rupauls Drag Race, Princess Jellyfish, Higurashi, Another, Card Captor Sakura, Elfen Lied
Favourite author is Chuck Palahniuk, have read almost everything by him
John Waters, Stanley Kubrick, Quentin Tarantino
Lolita wise I love oldschool, tartan and gothic the most. favourite motif is rabbits.
I wear a mixture of cult-party kei and mori girl casually as well, when I can be bothered.
Music wise I really get into Shibuya-kei, but I like a bit of punk/indie music too.
>Other interests
I play music, I paint and draw, that and vidya is about it desu.
Anyone who also has unhealthy obsessions with any of the things I've listed.
None of my IRL friends share my weeb interests or my endless love of drag queens so it'd be nice to sperg out with someone about those things~
idk
i have pretty low standards
> Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>9267699
Who is your favourite RPDR contest? Mine is Manila but for some reason a lot of people hate her
>>
I've cosplay from Touhou Project. I mainly focus on dressing in lolita and other j-fashion these days. Slowly building my wardrobe.
>>Age/Gender/Location
24/Transfemale/ SoCal-LA
PMX, Fanime, and AX. I love to shop for hand crafted goods and anything cute.
Castlevania, Kirby, & Touhou project. Animes I like are Shin Sekai Yori, Steins Gate, Princess Jelly-fish. Brands: Meta, AP, Innocent world & Baby.
Reisen Udongein Inaba and Youmu Konpaku from Touhou Project.
>>Other interests
drawing, drafting things
friends who could guide me and help me improve in Lolita, not necessarily to inspire me but to encourage me. Friends to dress up with.
Bullies, drama.
>>Contact info
[email protected]
discord: Olivine #7393
Tumblr - alchemy-and-gold
>>
>>9267465
Sorry, anon, >>9267473 thought you were me (we're both in meck county and on the discord, and I keep inviting that anon to go to a con with me). Please don't feel offended!
>>
>>9267701
I really liked her on her season, she's cheesy and corny but that's what makes her great!

Having to pick a fave RPDR girl is actually impossible, there are just so many great ones. If I had to pick one it would be tammie brown, I really like katya as well and I feel a deep, womanly connection with them both. I love willam too and I am considering asking trixie mattel for her measurements so I can buy her a lolita outfit
>>
File: 1410090852073.png (153KB, 1038x846px) Image search: [Google]
1410090852073.png
153KB, 1038x846px
Lolita, classic; kinda interested in general j-fashion
>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/Finland
Desucon, Frostbite. I work far too much to have time for others. I love well done analysis of the mechanics of anime, its genres, and really going into details. Also, handcrafted goods.
I'm too boring to play games.
Anime&manga: currently into Cardcaptor Sakura, yuri, Tsurebito, Dungeon Meshi etc. Waiting for a weekend off to marathon Yuri on Ice. Current favorite mangaka is Shimura Takako.
IW, Meta. I love book prints and candles. I only buy green main pieces.
>Other interests
Baking. Crafts. Languages. Sewing. These create balance to my hectic academic life. Should I have more time, I'd like to get more into knitting.
Friends? Talk with me about the newest prints and whether some weird color combination works or not. Spam me inspirational pictures and beautiful things. Stuff like that.
Drama. I also like to avoid talking about politics.
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>9267289
Honestly, if you want less feelsy then just join the Seagull rooms. They do get feelsy, but they also get salty. Kind of a reasonable balance. It isn't CGL specific, though, just has channels for more CGL-style salt.
>>
Mostly lolita, I have some interest in cosplay but it's not as much of a passion as lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/Canada
I've attended very few cons but the one I went to this summer didn't really appeal to me, maybe because I didn't have many friends there.
Games: I watch my roommate play games that aren't handheld most of the time partially because analog controls can give me motion sickness, but to name a few: Witcher 3, Naughty Dog games (haven't played uncharted 4, trying to wait), Ace Attorney series, Animal Crossing, Kirby, Rhythm Heaven
Anime: I don't watch it much these days but I really like PMMM
Brands: Mary Magdalene is my #1 brand but my wardrobe is pretty split between sweet and classic. Lots of AP.
Only once so far, it was Homura in her black dress from the third movie.
>Other interests
lifestyle lolita kind of stuff like sewing, cooking, and drinking tea.
Mainly a friend to chat with about new purchases, prints, coording, etc.
Relationships
Not really interested in talking about anime though I try to keep up with the manga for some popular series, so manga suggestions are fine.
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>9267359
>mentions Boston
hello I have arrived kouhai
>>
>>9267776
Homedawg senpai pls save me from awkwardness
>>
File: 1445520522316.jpg (287KB, 850x726px) Image search: [Google]
1445520522316.jpg
287KB, 850x726px
All of the above, 7 years cosplaying & cons, 3 in lolita, sorta new to j-fash.
>Age/Gender/Location
20 (in a few days)/F/Atlantic Canada
Hal-con, Animaritime, occasionally ON cons. I usually go to shop and meet cosplayers, don't really do panels. I've recently started entering the masquerades.
Games - Tera, Overwatch, Skullgirls, TWEWY, ACNL, Pokemon (also the TCG), NMH, Starbound, League of Legends
Anime - JJBA, Wixoss, YOI, Punchline, TTGL, Amagi Brilliant Park, CCS, Space Dandy (I'm mostly into western cartoons like Winx, W.I.T.C.H, Miraculous Ladybug, SU, Motorcity)
I've done a lot but most recent/currently wip is Red from Transistor, Yoko Littner, Ryuko Matoi, Celty Sturluson, Eliza and Double from Skullgirls, Opal, SS Harley Quinn, Max Caufield, Team Skull Grunt, Vi and Snow Bunny Nid from League, Mercy, Junkrat and Genji, TP Zelda, Rosalina, and two elins from Tera.
>Other interests
BJDS, Monster High/EAH, Cross Stitching, art stuff, general prop making, baking, sewing, music (I don't play but I've been told I have good taste), writing & politics
Female friends & specifically lolita friends since I have none, other cosplayers (esp ones who work a lot on stuff like me and want to share progress pics and discuss what they're working on), people who are chatty (I basically work on props all day and it gets very boring/lonely sometimes), people to play tera, league of overwatch with, someone 2 talk about drama with
thirsty people, relationship, anyone who's receipt/call out culture happy, dick pics, lewd
>Contact info
devilorns#1685 @ overwatch
devilorns @ league, ig, and tumblr
devilorns #1617 @ discord
captainpsyduck @ skype
>>
I'm interested in starting out in Otome Kei (and some lolita) so i'm saving up money now to get established by next spring or summer.
>Age/Gender/Location
F/Wisconsin
I really haven't gone to any cons since early high school lol. But i've been to Anime Milwaukee and ACEN a few times. I plan on being at the next AMKE with a friend.
Pokemon & Kirby for games, really love sci-fi anime
>Other interests
I have a really slow academic life right now which is why i'm taking the plunge into this fashion. (which i've been an admirer of for a really long time)
I also really enjoy learning languages. Right now i'm mainly studying Mandarin, so if anyone is looking for a speaking partner i'm probably interested. I've also studied French and some Japanese (desu) in the past so if anyone is interested in helping me brush up on those i'd be happy to talk to you.
I guess someone to be my otome/lolita "mom", someone who is experienced and could give me advice on getting into the style.
NOT looking for any kind of drama or romance. I'm an outgoing person but from time to time I have problems with communication when it's not face-to-face.
>Contact info
My instagram is ecomomics, follow & pm me and we can see how things go from there!
>>
File: tumblr_mqev86i69a1qhn2b2o1_400.gif (691KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqev86i69a1qhn2b2o1_400.gif
691KB, 320x180px
>>9267820
>>
>>9267359
Holy crap Nhinja? this is liesel fogel lololol omg
>>
>>9267339
hey anon id be interested in talkin to ya! im the chick who posted up the leopard meta picture up thread if you wanna chat.
>>
>>9267642
The link definitely works so chances are that you were there, but were kicked by the admin or moderators for being a little hard to get along with.

If you want, there's always the shitposting server. I've yet to kick anyone there: /8cZEBq3

There is some overlap between the two servers, but the shitposting one is more of a dude cave so there'll be less frills. Still some frills, but less.
>>
File: tumblr_o0clzfC8vh1ujjt1yo1_540.jpg (74KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0clzfC8vh1ujjt1yo1_540.jpg
74KB, 540x405px
Larme, Menhera, Yumekawaii, used to be into Sweet Lolita but have since moved on.
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/Ohio
Matsuricon and Ohayocon. AA and parties.
Don't watch much these days but my favorite anime would be Madoka, Sailor Moon, Naruto, Haruhi Suzumiya, and Rozen Maiden.
My favorite fashion brands are Honey Cinnamon, Katie, Swankiss, Listen Flavor and Angelic Pretty.
n/a
>Other interests
I an artist and a crafter. I use digital drawing and like to make jewelry with resin.
A friend who shares any or all my interests. A pen pal maybe?
romance or instant friendship, no creepers or n00dz
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
I'm interested in Jfashion (mori, otome) and lolita (classic) and a little cosplay, but all I really do is lurk /cgl/ bc I'm poor and wouldn't have anywhere to wear it

>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/NC

planning on attending Animazement next year

Games: Elder Scrolls, Harvest Moon, many otome games (Hakuoki, Sweet Fuse, Mystic Messenger, Hatoful Boyfriend unironically), those old Nancy Drew PC games, Professor Layton.
Anime: Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, OHSHC, Kimi ni Todoke, Princess Jellyfish, Nichijou, Ore Monogatari
Manga (bc I read more Manga than watch anime): Last Game, Takane to Hana, Nijiiro Days, Mairunovich, Akagami no Shirayukihime, Horimiya, a LOT of shoujo manga
brands: Juliette et Justine, Mary Magdalene, Innocent World
prints: Alice's Automaton Clock Orchestra, Royal Library, Lost in Sea

One day I'll cosplay as Seo from Nozaki-kun

>Other interests
Drawing, writing, reading, old movies, the Office, Miraculous Ladybug, Hamilton (I'm a history major and it makes me so happy), KPop, playing piano, sewing a little

someone to meme with, maybe play multiplayer games with, idk

a relationship, drama, stalkers

>Contact info
[email protected]

>inb4 go back to tumblr
I know I'm trash and at this point I don't care anymore
>>
>>9267906
Join the discord, anon!

Also, you could likely wear toned down lolita or jfash around. Sucks about the poor thing (I feel you, had to pick between coord or new pc, and won't be getting a new coord for like half a year+ now).

I wish I could go to animazement, too, but I'm going to be going to Colossalcon instead. Would you mind taking lots of pictures and posting when the animazement thread rolls around?
>>
>>9267842
Email me at [email protected] if you wanna chat, I can give you my kik or something
>>
>>9267925
I'll definitely try! Thank you for the kind words, anon!
>>
>>9267838
LMAO ayyy homeskillet liesel nice seeing you here!
>>
File: 1479859272073.png (631KB, 544x666px) Image search: [Google]
1479859272073.png
631KB, 544x666px
>Cosplay, Jfash, Lolita, cons?
Cosplay and cons. I find lolita to be too weird, too uncomfortable, and too expensive.
>Age/Gender/Location
22/Female/Illinois
>What cons do you attend?
I've traveled to Otakon and Colossalcon in the past two years but just stick to Chicago Metro or Illinois/Indiana area for now.
>Favorite games, anime, brands, etc
Games: Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Persona, Street Fighter (love the characters but am mediocre at the games), Final Fantasy, Zone of the Enders, Metal Gear, Professor Layton, Deus Ex, Gran Turismo
Anime: Tokyo Mew Mew, REBORN!, Ghost in the Shell, Gintama, Madoka, Bleach, Mermaid Melody, Sailor Moon, One Punch Man, JoJo, others
>Characters/series cosplayed
Zakuro from Tokyo Mew Mew, Sakura/Ibuki/Rose from Street Fighter, Yukiko Amagi from P4, Starfire from Teen Titans, Lisa Yadomaru from Bleach
>Other interests
Really enjoy running, been trying to get back into reading other things aside from comics/manga but haven't had time. Also like board games and useless trivia.
People to talk to maybe
>What are you not looking for?
Weirdos, a relationship
>Contact
Maybe later on
>>
>>9267971
Hey fellow IL anon!!
>>
>>9267945
Lolol I followed you on tungle.hell I wonder if momo is here too lol
>>
>>9267976
how did you know? :^)

>>9266734
is me!
>>
>>9267981
holy sh it the gang's all here
>>
>>9267981
MOMOOO MY SWEET BEAN <3

>>9267985
bruuuhhhh followed back c:
>>
>>9267971
fellow IL anon here too!
>>
>>9267521
I'll have you know the EGL discord appreciates some good shitposting.
>>
>>9267528
go for it!
>>
File: ki(tty)mono.jpg (25KB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
ki(tty)mono.jpg
25KB, 480x366px
>>9266749 here,

>>9266806
whut? >>9266807 isn't me but my sentiments exactly lol.

>>9267699
I know nothing about drag queens sorry, but I'll shoot you an email.
>>
File: IMG_20161126_203315.jpg (2MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161126_203315.jpg
2MB, 4096x2304px
avid con guy
>Age/Gender/Location
22 m tx
San japan, ikkicon, ant, afest, akon, allcon, mizuumicon, that really small 18+ con with the cowgirl mascot, anime tulsa, probably a couple I forgot. Also went into the furry con for about 45 seconds since it was close to allcon.

I like the panels, guest uncensored (starting to get a little stale though), game room, rave (autistic rage festival), maid cafe, dealer room (the one guy that has cels at SJ especially), and other things.
Its "favorite," you gulls have a weird fetish for typing european
>games
I rarely play anymore, but dragon warrior monsters, smash, pokemon from pearl and earlier, payday 2.
>anime
generic low quality romance series nobody in my group likes, monogatari series, kure-nai, the one with dad and smal daughter that cook, a lot (though I have not kept up with new releases for a few seasons)
>brands
since I'm a dude Uniqlo and Pendleton. I have some nifty uniqlo shirts
I have the interest but never cosplayed. I just wear high power-level shirts and feel warm when the rare person gets it.
>Other interests
I shoot targets, made some ciders, grow plants, and have picked up reading light novels again.
I'm not sure, con friends always be a bonus
Stale memers, fedora tippers, ebin contrarians, I'd likely bully you if you're too liberal, otherwise not sure
>Contact info
lineartape is skype
>>
File: nobully.jpg (143KB, 833x696px) Image search: [Google]
nobully.jpg
143KB, 833x696px
>>9268362
don't bully the hilla-cucks anon
also id say your somebody i know if it wasn't for the furry on thing
>>
>>9268362
ugh seeing all these passes gives me warm fuzzies since all of mine are put away in a weeb box

have you ever been in a TX line group?
>>
>>9267847

Why did they not then explain themselves a single moderator hasn't said a thing to me about bad or inappropriate behaviour. Meh places with moderation on that level don't deserve to be used. But at the same time, couldn't they at least have said something?
>>
>>9268378
anon let it go...
>>
Cosplay + cons
>Age/Gender/Location
24/MNew Zealand
There is only really one, maybe 2 so i'm sure people can guess.
anime, kill al kill, kaiba (look it up), one punch man etc.
if applicable
>Other interests
history , strategy and board game enthusiast
friends advice, people to go to cons with community.
jerks?
>Contact info
ask in thread. No point giving it if no-one is interested.
>>
>>9268376
id be so down for a TX line group
>>
File: ijustwantfriends.gif (506KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
ijustwantfriends.gif
506KB, 500x283px
>tfw you're a weirdo thirsty overly-dramatic less than 18 years old overly sjw creepy neckbeard rude stalker lewd bully clingy catty gossiper koreaboo lolita at heart shrug homo transphobic perverted liberal male cosplayer idiot judgemental trump supporter gross jerk, who likes to talks about politics and wants to have a romantic and sexual relationship that involves exchanging dick pics and casual sex, might kill people in their sleep, thinks white men are inherently evil, loves drama, takes cgl and being salty seriously, is too pretty, hates fatty chans, has poor behaviour, is a dick, is a girl obsessed with drama and nobody wants to talk to you

AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG?
>>
Hey TX gulls! I went ahead and made a line group, if you want con buds/lolita buds feel free to join.

http://line.me/R/ti/g/o0z_3d6zrD

we might get raided lol but thats part of the fun
>>
Long time lurker, I'm well-read on all of the above but never participated irl though.

>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/TX

N/A, but would like to go to one of the TX ones some day. I like dancing though, and cringing, so I'd be down to rave. I'm a social drinker.

>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc.
Games: Fallout series, Elder scrolls series, Dark souls series, Animal Crossing, harvest moon
Anime: DBZ, Dangan Ronpa, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note

N/A, I'd go as Bulma, DBZ for a first cosplay though

>Other interests
Sewing (quilting mostly but I have made clothes), staying active (walking or jogging outdoors, reading, guilty pleasure is bad reality TV

Just got out of a relationship and am looking for some nice friends nearby or online, I moved to TX a year ago but didn't try to branch out because of said relationship. I come across as pretty normie-esque, so finding friends with similar interests can be a challenge. I seem to do a lot better socially in groups of 3 or more rather than 1 on 1, unless the other person doesn't mind talking a lot. I don't mind listening.

Overtly sexual conversation or someone who expects that or any romantic relationship in the future, but I don't mind other types of weirdos as long as it's moderately contained

>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
File: sexta.png (441KB, 537x764px) Image search: [Google]
sexta.png
441KB, 537x764px
i've dabbled with all lof it, though i've upped my AA attendance and kind of abandoned everything else because of weight gain. i do still own half a dozen dresses and i'm also still down to cosplay, i just haven't been as motivated cause all my goal-cosplays are tiny babes.

>Age/Gender/Location
25/f/socal

i usually go to whatever i can get into locally for artist alley, though i plan on branching out in the coming year. AX, fanime and ALA are my usualy goals, and i've recently added fan-expo in toronto to my lineup. might add some east-coast or other canadian cons, too.

the only games i play myselfare casual things like pokemon and animal crossing, with some MMO thrown in there. right now it's final fantasy xiv, used to be tera. everything else i absorb through lets-plays

fashion-wise, my favorite brand is AatP. i love their half-gothic-half-sweet circus-ish releases the most, and my first dream dress was their blackxgoldxcream sentimental circus collab.

tira from soul calibur, female selki from final fantasy crystal chronicles, bubblehead nurse from silent hill, halfassed ino from naruto.
i was halfway through an ashlotte from soul calibur and an elin lancer from tera before i got too chub to be able to continue in good conscience.

>Other interests
drawing, holy shit drawing, please draw with me.
i also like horror movies, collecting cute stationery, window shopping for BJDs and smearing expensive makeup on my face

anyone with similar interests that might be down to draw and make ocs with me. bonus points for someone who can keep me company in AAs

romantic anything

>Contact info
toss me an email at [email protected] with your preferred social media + username and i'll track you down
>>
>>9268376
sorry for the late reply, and nope I haven't been in any line group, I just know it exists via manga
>tfw i don't put all my passes together and could only find those ones
>>
>>9268369
yeah, the furry con was just a quick escapade since someone in my group said they thought it was happening nearby.

we went in and he was correct, lel
>>
>>9268362
r.i.p u senpai
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (256KB, 983x876px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
256KB, 983x876px
>>9268440
>tfw banned in under 30 minutes
gulls cannot into bants
>>
>>9268531
nah, you're just kind of a faggot
>>
>>9268531
don't be autistic next time and you'll be fine
>>
>>9268531
we liked u until you admitted to being a >>9268533
polfag sorry ;(((
>>
File: 1295153471957.gif (453KB, 150x149px) Image search: [Google]
1295153471957.gif
453KB, 150x149px
>>9268533
that's awful venomous, but I suppose if that's your MO then have at it
>>9268534
>tfw bullied even on indonesian basketweaving forums
>>9268535
>tfw profiled for profiling others when gulls profile in ita threds
>>
>>9268540
nigga you were in a group chat full of the people that weren't okay with lmao what did you expect. don't expect everyone on 4chan is going to be people you're not gonna have problems with
>>
>>9267295
Im gonna be at Anime Milwaukee
>>
>>9267690
im down to chat [email protected]
>>
File: 1476644836629.png (260KB, 620x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476644836629.png
260KB, 620x640px
Mainly cosplay, then jfash, newbie ouji
>>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/Omaha

>>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do?
Texas/SoCal/ go for AA and friends

Weeb and rhythm games/Overwatch
/Fate series, Monogatari,Kancolle
I like classic and aristo
Sousuke-Free! / Chrom- Fire Emblem / 707 - MysMe / Jotaro- JoJo

>>Other interests
occult/ paranormal / western fandoms / cute weeb merch

friends or con buds
no romance stuff
>>Contact info
Line id :spikeyham
>>
currently leaving lolita after 5 years, goth, punk, creepy cute, vk

>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/ AUS (qld)

havent been to a con in 2 years but my fiance and i are hoping to attend in the future

pokemon, huniepop, huniecam, kingdom hearts, toradora, detroit metal city, blood c, panty and stocking, world of warcraft, dungeons and dragons, minecraft

currently have a half completed cubone csplay, saix, rei ayanami, kid loki, finn, homestuck trash

>Other interests
im a step mum of 2, i enjoy goig out to events, lingire, bdsm, art, budgies, shopping, general chatting, gaming

make new friends, maybe have an online penpal

judgemental assholes, dick picks

>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>9268564
>>9268535
>>9268534
>>9268533

Well i'll be. Yeah that chat is fucking cancer. Overly censored (no-one but moderators can use curse words) super obsessed with keeping things "on topic" completely irrelevant of the fact that conversation branch off all the time.
More subject channels than active users and maybe 3 regulars who won't shut up about their terrible lives yet when anyone else tries to share theirs they get kicked for no reason and aren't even asked to be better or are told why they were kicked.
>>
>>9268606
lol sounds like you don't want to be there anyway

did you get kicked because you hang out on /pol/? some stuff you just keep to yourself.
>>
>>9268612
I don't know why i was kicked i was never told i just turned my computer on one day to find myself gone and unable to return.
>>
File: 1479164257916.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1479164257916.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>9268606
i'm just a random member there and i curse all the time-so dose everybody else just we don't like racist there and you were being quite racist while channeling your inner /pol/ fag
>>
>>9268606
Yo you're mistaking 2 different chats. You're talking about the discord chat, everyone else is referring to the polfag in the line group who outright said wasn't cool with some mexicans and muslims.
>>
>>9268606
I agree with you about the discord chat. The mod there is a major control freak and it suffocates the atmosphere. Your description of it is sorta true, I don't think anyone is silenced but there's not much conversation going besides those regulars. I feel like all the channel splits really divides the conversation and ruins how natural conversation can get. The mod probably kicked you if you were inactive because she's very careful about the users and doesn't want lurkers. I like that fact since the chat feels safer to talk in, but it is fair that people should get warnings before they actually get kicked. Overall, I understand how you feel, but don't whine like that and also lol read better. There's also an invite link in this thread if you wanna try again.
>>
>>9268638
is this discord the j-fah one or the shitposting one because i want in
>>
>>9268641
the j fash one.
The shitposting is much the same minus the loadsa channels and godawful moderation.
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-27+at+10.25.13).png (20KB, 516x414px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-27+at+10.25.13).png
20KB, 516x414px
>>9268638
What does this mean?
>>
>>9268645
try this one
https://discord.gg/zPaFE9T
>>
>>9268645
The old link expired or was changed. Use the new one that was provided before me.
>>
File: kaochan.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
kaochan.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
Cosplay, Jfashion, or cons. Would get into lolita (no sweet) if I had a friend.

>Age/Gender/Location
25/Female/Vancouver, Canada

Mortal Kombat, Armored Core, Tekken, Doom, Killer Instinct, etc. My favorite anime are Full Metal Panic and Urusei Yatsura.

Kagome Higurashi, Star Butterfly, Elphaba Thropp, Belle, Velma Dinkley, Marie Kanker.

>Other interests
Literature, science, cosmetics, tea, politics, herbal medicine, ballet, etc.

A friend.

Boyfriend/girlfriend, drama.

>Contact info
My Discord is bunnybread#4505.
>>
lolita, mori, otome, considering dolly

>Age/Gender/Location
f/socal

retired from AAs so no cons for me for a while

games: animal crossing, looking forward to last guardian
anime: yuri on ice, otherwise I just love the shit out of hachikuro
brands: jane marple, victorian maiden, leur getter, axes femme

>Other interests
drawing, comics, writing, crafting, board games

people who want to exchange snail mail via postcards, mail art, artist trading cards, etc.

anything other than snail mail buddies

>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
I cosplay at one or two cons a year. I'm working on building a cute everyday wardrobe. I like and admire Lolita and own a few pieces, but am focusing more on casual clothing for now.
>Age/Gender/Location
22/female/NYC
Otakon, Anime Boston, NYCC. I like cosplaying, shopping, meeting people.
Games: Animal crossing, pokemon, some indie games
Anime: I'm all about idols and magical girls. Aikatsu, Love Live, Sailor Moon, Utena. I also read way too much shoujo manga. And I'm going to start Yuri on Ice soon.
Styles: Otome, Himekaaji, casual kawaii
Chibiusa/Sailor Moon, Ichigo/Aikatsu, Sakura/CCS, Nagisa/Free!
>Other interests
Acting, reading, exploring the city (I've been here not quite 6 months so there's a lot I still haven't done!), writing, cuddling my two guinea pigs, bitching about Game of Thrones
New friends! Let's get our nails done and babble about girly weeb stuff.
hookups
>Contact info
Will post if anyone is interested!
>>
>>9268659
>people who want to exchange snail mail via postcards, mail art, artist trading cards, etc.

holy shit anon that sounds so fun
>>
>>9267235
what province do you live in, then?
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-27+at+11.25.56).png (21KB, 519x418px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-27+at+11.25.56).png
21KB, 519x418px
>>9268648
>>9268646
hmm.......
>>
>>9268680
Dunno then. I haven't banned anyone so I don't know how it works. lol
>>
>>9268680
I looked into it and it might be a bug on Discord's part. Try joining another server.
>>
>>9268692
nothing seems to work.
>>
>>9268694
You've tried the shitposting server too?
>>
File: 54804638_p0_master1200.jpg (161KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
54804638_p0_master1200.jpg
161KB, 424x600px
>Age/Gender/Location
18/Male/Illinois
Crossplay, Casual "Girl" Fashion, Lolita once I get >reliable< income
ACEN, AMidwest and at cons I crossplay, attend raves, buy lot's of things and walk around hanging out with friends interacting with random people. I do want to go to more conventions other than ACEN and AMidwest in the future.
Anime: Aikatsu, Precure, Initital D, Great Teacher Onizuka, YuruYuri
Game: DDR, IIDX, SDVX, Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage
Music: t+pazolite, USAO, Hommarju, goreshit, Shiki, P*Light, komome sano, Nanahira, siromaru, DJ Mass MAD Izm*, Team Grimoire, ZUN, BlackY, Yooh, xi
Print: Angelic Pretty's Fantastic Dollie
>Characters/series crossplayed from (if applicable)
Ayano from YuruYuri, Reisen from Touhou
>Other interests
Language study (Very good at Japanese and currently learning korean), dancing to hardcore electronic music (Shuffling and Jumpstyle), Collecting various character merchandise from anime and games
People to talk to and to hangout with if you happen to live close also people who want to talk about Cosplay/Jfashion/Makeup/Anime/Games/Music or whatever!
Relationships.
>Contact info
LINE: lokovodo
>>
>>9268695
i'm already in it and a few other discords. But I'm not able to join any of the ones i have access to.
I also was "kicked" from a discord with IRL friends but that was before i got "kicked" from the lolita one.
>>
>>9268606
>when you're so desperate to whine that you completely confuse different chats

context clues, nonny. but yeah the admin is a huge autist. though if you're the one who went on a tirade about swearing and censorship, you're a huge autist too.
>>
>>9268748
>4chan related anything
>everyone NOT being autistic
it is as if you expect people to not be autistic and opinionated coming from an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>9268752
oh, i expect autism. i only hope that it's high functioning and that people know how to communicate their ~feelings~ without screaming over nothing.

now let's stop before we shit up the first successful friend finder thread in a while.
>>
File: large.jpg (50KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
50KB, 400x384px
>>9266615
Lolita! (sweet,old school)

>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/Belgium

Not really any, maybe Made In Asia? I like to do anything fun but i'm not a party person. I love browsing the artist alley,cute stands, and buying cute handmade goods,

brands: Baby and AP
prints: Melty Chocolate,Melty Cream Donut, Petit Patisserie, Creamy Soda Pop, Sugar Pansy
game: Undertale,Animal Crossing,older Pokemons,Harvest Moon,,Ace Attorney,indie games,i like fantasy and rpgs in general,spooky games are nice too!... I tend to do backseat gaming when i feel lazy, judge me.
anime: Late 90's/Early 2000's stuff, didn't watch anime since a long time but am getting back into it lately (began watching Re:Zero). I like silly shoujos, magical girl crap, fantasy, retro, comedy, action, parody,... Tried spooky/sad animes but I'm a sensitive eggplant and tends to feel depressed watching that.

>Other interests
Trying to git gud at drawing, music (a bit from everything, can range from comfy bedroom pop, electro cute, electroswing, JPop,... to Jrock, metal, and occasional emo music).
Occasionally singing (used to do voice acting with friends before we slowly drifted appart)
,and looking at cool things on the internet.

Girl buddies
(hope it's not a problem but i'm aspie so i might have some trouble like beginning/holding a conversation sometimes. Fellow aspies would be more than welcome but i'm open to anyone off course! Hope it's ok)

Hook ups, gross people, drama obsessed people, overly salty people,..

>Contact info
Lurking a bit, will post discord or email if there's any interest (if that's ok?)
>>
>>9268660
NYC anon here. I'm interested!
>>
>>9268804
Hi nyc anon! My skype is emmykupe
>>
PROTIP

if you come from pol unironically and try to mesh with gulls you either better keep your shitty politics to yourself or maybe do NOT admit that you dislike people of any race/gender/whatever. cgl publically doesnt like transtrenders, at most, and even then its not something you talk about immediately in a group setting. learn to socialize polfags, theres a reason gulls hate your board. fa is okay though, we like you guys
>>
>>9268677
friesland
>>
Gothic and Kuro lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/VA
I've not been to many cons, desu. I like the vendor halls and artists alleys
I like a lot of magical girl, horror, slice of life, and comedy animes.
>Other interests
Art, sewing, trolling for salt, plant shit
New friends! Preferably other lolitas.
Nothing sexual plz
>Contact info
Kik-Spookydesu
>>
File: eiGEZA1.jpg (15KB, 443x522px) Image search: [Google]
eiGEZA1.jpg
15KB, 443x522px
Cosplay and cons, I've got a cursory interest in jfashion and lolita but big brands don't make anything for fuck huge guys
>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/TX
Anime and comic cons
I like to wander, buy shit, and hang out with friends. I don't usually attend panels unless there's guests l like or my friends want to go
Vidya: Harvest Moon, Quest for Glory, Virtual-On, shooters in general
Anime: Erased, Mushishi, Ghost in the Shell, Karas
Manga: Gunnm, Golden Kamui, Goblin Slayer, ReLife
I don't know much about the fashion, but I think most of the prints I like are AP
All Might (bnha), Hige (Wolf's Rain), Harbinger of Spring (Flying Witch)
>Other interests
I'm into crafts and wood working, but that's mostly just about cosplay nowadays
More friends is always fun, people to hang out with at cons or go drinking with after con hours
Cringe
>Contact info
I'm nadirbear on Line
>>
Cosplay and cons, I admire jfash from afar (mori, otome, uuchuu-kei), but not into it for the day to day.

>Age/Gender/Location
20's/F/MA

I've been to a bunch previously but I've fallen off in recent years b/c the friends I went with lost interest, still go to PAX East every year and sometimes Anime Boston and Connecticon. I like browsing AA and sometimes go to panels, not a huge partier.

I love point and click games(Sierra, Lucas Arts, Wadjet Eye, etc.). I also like Animal Crossing, League, RPGs in general, and some visual novels. For anime I like a little bit of everything but mainly cute slice of life stuff, I'm currently watching New Game and Gugure! Kokkuri-san.

>Other interests
Papercraft and origami, crafts of all sorts, hoarding plants, dogs, programming.

Female friends. Online friends are great, but I'd also be open to snail mail pen pals (I enjoy card making and assembling care packages), con friends, and cosplay groups.

Relationships/hookups.

>Contact info
Discord: olive#5474
I can make a throw away email if that's easier.
>>
File: Image_Tako_Luka_bySangatsuYouka.png (152KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Image_Tako_Luka_bySangatsuYouka.png
152KB, 512x512px
Thank you for this OP!
Cosplay and cons, but I've been wanting to try delving into some casual jfashion as well
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/Disneyland
Just Anime Expo for now, I might go to ALA for the first time this year
I like girly slice of life anime but I tell my irl anime friends I like One Punch Man because it's embarrassing
Mabinogi
JRPGs
Animal Crossing Villager, Luka Megurine
>Other interests
Vocaloid, music (I play violin), makeup, Archer
Nice people to talk to besides my lovely boyfriend. I'm not starting school until at least January, so it's been hard to make friends outside of work desu
People who look down on others instead of bringing up those around them.
>Contact info
Kik and Snapchat: wholleycooley
>>
>>9269296
most of /pol/ doesnt even get along i'm not sure why you'd think people who are /cgl/ and /pol/ would expect anyone from here to agree either
>>
Old fag ita, working on my accessory game but keeping the ballet flats, getting into larme, don't care if I'm too old
>Age/Gender/Location
34/f/PA
I went to Tekko once, and I'd like to go again. Preferably with someone nice who will hold my hand because huge crowds kind of freak me out.
My wrists broke so I don't play many games. I love Black Lagoon, Paranoia Agent, and Hellsing OVA. For brands I love Meta, AP, Ix Dox Declare, and Elegy
>Other interests
I read, write, craft
Another old lady friend would be nice, but whatever.
I feel a little vain writing "romance" here, but yeah, not looking for that.
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
File: 1468881819529.png (268KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
1468881819529.png
268KB, 1364x768px
>>9267632
>kaiba (look it up)
>>
>Tfw like cosplaying as Girly things at cons
>Tfw wanna meet new people from /cgl/ to go to cons with & give me advice
>Tfw too scared to ever post
>Tfw no one would add me because CIS scum that just wants to be cute
>>
File: karellyoung1.png (98KB, 217x228px) Image search: [Google]
karellyoung1.png
98KB, 217x228px
All of the above, mostly cosplay and lolita

>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/AB

CCEE, Otafest, Animethon. Want to attend some in Vancouver or out east this year. I mostly go to cons for the AA/vendors and to hang out with people.

Games: Tales Series, Pokemon, Mother, Sonic, Diablo, Elder Scrolls, Bayonetta, Devil May Cry
Anime/Manga: Madoka and Madoka spinoffs, Hunter x Hunter, Magi the Labyrinth of Magic/Sinbad no Bokuen, Sailor Moon, Wedding Peach
TV: Fringe, Castle, Law and Order SVU (no ragrets), Scream Queens
Other: Magic: The Gathering, Homestuck, Mystery Skulls
Brands: AP and BTSSB mostly, Meta sometimes

Tales Series, Homestuck, Bayonetta, Magi the Labyrinth of Magic, Pokemon

>Other interests
Drawing, Magic: The Gathering, speedrunning vidya

Friends in general. I need more people to both talk to and hang out with.

Hook-ups.

>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
Huge stretch, but any Purdue students?
>>
>>9269354

W-Which Purdue...
>>
>>9269323
no-one i've ever met has heard of it at all.
>>
>>9269157
ooh girl hit me up with some girly anime recs. I'm adding you on snapchat
>>
so far I'm pretty inexperienced with everything, only been to a couple cons and didn't do any hardcore cosplaying just some stuff cheap and easy to do just to do something. also I've been curious about Lolita/Ouji and the visual kei look lately
>Age/Gender/Location
20/M/Canada, Ontario
anything that catches my eye on the programming, I like to try and check out anything and everything if I can
Games: Pokemon af! been trying to find other games to get into
Anime: mostly funny/cute stuff like Ore Monogatari, Pet Girl of Sakurasou, Binan Koukou, and Love Stage. Other stuff like Re:zero and jojo is great too!
pretty bad list, did a lazy cosplay of Ryuunosuke Akasaka by dying my hair black and wearing a t-shirt I got online, then the next year was even lazier and just wore an Umaru hood. I would love to be able to do something nice but I don't have the experience or knowledge to make a decent cosplay
>Other interests
Musician, so listening to and playing music is pretty much life
weebs and cosplayers specifically maybe to sorta introduce me to the world of cosplaying ahaha
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>Contact info
Steam: Sir Owlington Dapperbeak III
Kik: Picklesdoodilydoo
also I see people using email so ask me about if it's preferred
>>
>>9267235
>I stay home and play vidya
Why not go to a con and attend one of our meets? The ones we've had so far were pretty relaxed and the few guys there are anything but thirsty.
>>
>>9269460
>Picklesdoodilydoo
good taste imo
>>
>>9269533
yusss, someone got it!
>>
>>9269537
is Metalocalypse really that obscure now?
>>
File: adventuresoflol.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
adventuresoflol.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
Just local cons really, had a group I'd go with but that kinda fell apart after we went to college. I've been thinking of taking up cosplay tho
>Age/Gender/Location
22/M/IL
ACen, Anime Midwest, Kollision Con, anything around here really
Final Fantasy, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Tactics Ogre, Welcome to the NHK!, UC Gundam, Patlabor, Castlevania, Tatami Galaxy, LucasArts Adventure Games, Silent Hill, Gainax, lotsa stuff
Haven't yet but would be willing to if someone explained to me how
>Other interests
writing, practicing "singing" (I suck lol), biking, lots of old music and movies, journalism, imagining things
Anyone really. Just anyone who wants to be friends and talk about things that we both like or just share a conversation. People who live nearby who would like to go in a group to cons would be the best!
Uh, thirsty people, people who never stop meming (some meming is fun), people who add you and then barely respond after the first conversation
>Contact info
>>
I used to be really into cosplay, but mainly only did basic bitch characters. Lolita is my true love, but I'm also interested in other types of jfashion, namely larme kei, himekaji and himegyaru
>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/Indiana
Acen, Indiana Comic Con, Indy pop con, Gen con. Acen always has some sort of fashion panel going on so I always go those. At Indiana cons I just shop
I'm a big Zelda and Harvest moon stan. I also play a lot of
sims, Skyrim, Rune Factory, Pokémon and Animal Crossing. My favorite brands are Angelic Pretty, BTSSB, Katie, Swankiss, Kokokim, Liz Lisa, Jesus Diamante, La Pafait, and Rose Marie Seoir. I could go on and on haha
I've cosplayed Daenerys, Sailor Moon and Harley Quinn during my cosplay phase. I'm not really into it anymore
>Other interests
I like to run/work out a lot, and nowadays I really only listen to Kpop. I guess beauty and skincare could be considered a hobby? I used to be a mediocre beauty blogger back in the day before YouTube.
Someone in my area who would want to dress up in Lolita/jfashion with me and hang out. Gal pals.
No SJWs or anyone who takes themselves/life too seriously.
>contact info
[email protected]
>>
Cosplay, beginner Lolita, & cons.
>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/Maryland
Otakon and Katsucon. Photoshoots are my main thing, most of my time is probably spent in dealer's room/atist alley. In the past couple years I've started going to parties.
Don't play many games aside from The Sims.
Anime: Evangelion, Utena, Jojo, Princess Jellyfish, Aku no Hana. I'm currently watching/reading One Piece. I also love Junji Ito.
As for brands, I only own 3 main pieces rn so I don't have much of an opinion yet.
My favorite kinds of prints are ones with paintings on them. One of my dream dresses is JetJ's Garden of Earthly Delights dress. I know it's pretty fuck ugly for Lolita, but I love that painting so much.
Misato from Evangelion, Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones, Reimi Sugimoto from JJBA, Fionna from Adventure Time, and Daria are the ones I've done in the past 3 or so years.
>Other interests
Literature, knitting, writing, the Latin language, LGBT shit, ASOIAF, cartoons, cats, my evergrowing collection of purple alpacassos
Friends, especially someone who can mentor me in Lolita. I've already worn a couple coords but none of my irl or internet friends are into it so I can't exactly get the best second opinion from them.
Anything besides friendship.
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
File: susie.png (308KB, 898x1501px) Image search: [Google]
susie.png
308KB, 898x1501px
cosplay, lolita, cons
>Age/Gender/Location
25/mtf/GA
Dragoncon, I'd like to start going to others though. Last few years i mostly just went to panels and made friends
I like pokemon, animal crossing, etrian odyssey, demons/dark souls and bloodborne. I'd really like to cosplay plain doll or lady maria at some point. All time favorite animus are NGE, GITS, bebop, big o, wandering son, slayers, but I like watching a variety of stuff
I've actually never cosplayed anything before, but I'm hoping to change that
>Other interests
I'm into amateur game development and lurk in /agdg/. I like cooking too
Besides friends, I'd love to meet someone who could be like a lolita mentor, help me get started and critique me along the way
I dunno. I think I get along well with everybody
>Contact info
I can give contact if anyone wants to be pals
>>
File: saythatagain.jpg (32KB, 435x346px) Image search: [Google]
saythatagain.jpg
32KB, 435x346px
>>9267632
>kaiba (look it up)
>(look it up)
>LOOK IT UP

Where the fuck to you think you are, pleb? I bet you just say you like Kaiba to make your taste seem less shit than it is. I bet you don't even know what happens to Chroniko's mother.
>>
>>9267971

>no contact

Here email me @ [email protected] I seem to enjoy a lot of the same things you enjoy ^^
>>
>>9266739
Anon I was gonna fill out the form but read your LINE username so now I am driving out to KFC because what is self-control
>>
>>9266948
Where in NYC are you? Queens reporting in
>>
File: 1480281959239.jpg (153KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480281959239.jpg
153KB, 900x1200px
Cosplay and lolita.

>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/NoVa DC area.

Katsucon, Otakon, AUSA, sometimes Animazement. I just want someone to hang out & do whatever with.

Games: Touhou is my absolute favorite, other than that, mostly SRPGs and DRPGs. NieR, Disgaea, Pokemon, Luminous Arc, Atelier series, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Zelda, Dungeon Travelers 2, etc. I enjoyed Ragnarok Online back in the day.

Anime: Kino no Tabi, Madoka Magica, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Rozen Maiden, Gosick, Evangelion, Kanon 2006, Binbougami Ga!, Mawaru Penguindrum, Oreimo, Monogatari series, Yuru Yuri, Love Live.

Brands: Angelic Pretty. BtSSB is good too. I like a more elegant sort of sweet and enjoy a lot with solid colors only. Well there are a lot of prints I like but it depends, I like jewel tones more than pastels. I'm a sucker for teddy bear prints though, AP British Bear in red is one I'd like to own.

Kyouko from Madoka Magica, Maki from Love Live, Yuyuko, Patchouli, Reimu, P2 Reimu from Touhou (and Suika soon!). Yuki Nagato, Kyouko from Yuru Yuri.

>Other interests
Drawing, singing, weeb TCG like weiss schwarz, reptiles, refined taste in music, visual novels, vocaloid and more touhou

I want a friend to hang out with. Preferably someone I can wear lolita and/or cosplay with, but if you just want to watch anime or get some food with me that's fine too. Maybe we could even trade Pokemon.

Relationships, guys (no offense I'm looking for a female bestie)

>Contact info
See name field for email, if I like you we can talk on discord or LINE but I just don't want to post it here sorry
>>
>>9269581
I've gone to a literal IRL anime club and not a single person knew what i was talking about. I've helped run an IRl anime club and no shit 90% of the "favourite anime" was fucking naruto DBZ and FMA brotherhood. I'm just covering my bases. I've talked to people at cons who also have never heard of it.
>>
>>9269625
Real life people are normies.

This is the website for turboautist weebs who know everything about everything
>>
>>9268638
Only one person was kicked and then banned from the server and he was warned. He wasn't even interested in any of the subject and was just an ass. He was just not welcome anymore after being an autistic asshole. The mods warned him several times.
>>
>>9269589
Aw anon, I'm sorry! Please share some with me lol
>>
I love these. I need more friends!

Cosplay and lolita!
>Age/Gender/Location
24/female/Ohio
Ohio cons, like Ohayo, Colossal, Matsuri. Trying to branch out and go to out of state cons.
Favorite burando is BtSSB, love story book based prints and Alice in Wonderland things. Favorite anime is most sci fi stuff. I need to catch up on the new releases. I'm so far behind.
Currently working on love live trash still.
>Other interests
Fitness but I'm not a /fit/ person, reading novels, travel, and punk shows!
Friends! People to group cosplay with me, too.
Dick pics
>Contact info
Snapchat: mmmmpistolwhip
More by request!

>>9267898
Hello fellow Ohio anon!
>>
>>9268660
FeelsBadMan when can't do girlie stuff bc guy? Though I wouldnt say no to eyebrow stuff. Born in the city and still frequent it so I'd be down to show you around, talk weeb stuff over bowls of katsudon
>>
Lolita, cosplay (not much anymore, would like to get back into it)
>Age/Gender/Location
F/OH
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc) Ohio Conventions, Colossal, Ohayo, Matsuri. Otakon, Some NC/SC cons. Panels, AA (resin/jewelry), Not a partier prefer to hang out in small groups and drink a bit.
Xenosaga, Final Fantasy, Utena, Digi Charat, Lain. AP, Meta, Baby, IW
Characters from the list above and others eons upon eons ago. One day I'll get back into it. Lolita has taken over.
>Other interests
Art, drawing, pixel art, making comics, collecting cute plush and shit like that.
Friends, people to chat about lolita and nerd things with. Other artists/crafters who want to talk about techniques etc. Con/cosplay old-timers who want to reminisce about the good old days, etc.
no dates/hookups. married.
>Contact info
tehrinny@gmail
>>
>>9269638
KFC was closed so I went to a Korean chicken+beer place. But you live in Texas so I'm sure the BBQ game is way better than the stuff we got in New York
>>
>>9269671
If you live in NYC or go there often I'd like to chat with you if that's okay! I'm visiting in two weeks and have no idea where to go except lolita shops.

(and yes TX bbq is pretty good!)
>>
cosplay and cons
>Age/Gender/Location
20/f/IL
acen, c2e2, ghost kopfcons, some of the smaller ones in the chicago area (but not many elsewhere because school). i browse AA and attend meetups mostly
mad max fury road, lotr/hobbit, mob psycho 100, opm, hibike euphonium, bnha, shokugeki no soma, touken ranbu, just getting into fate, vinland saga, gatchaman crowds,
recently? doof warrior (mmfr), reina kousaka (hibike euphonium), tsurumaru kuninaga (touranbu), sugane (gatchaman)
>Other interests
i love sewing and crafts but i can talk about most things no problem
friends to talk to and share progress pictures because i have a lot of those
relationship, creepy people
>Contact info
kyra_pancake @ skype
>>
>>9269675
Oh yeah sure, I'll give you my email for now 'cause my phone's running out of memory so the only app I have is Kakao and IG.

>tfw had friends from the south visit and they laughed at NYC BBQ
>>
>>9269539
I don't think so, but at the same time I wasn't sure if there would be any gulls that'd get it lol
>>
>>9269460
anyone other than myself, is there anyone in Ontario that could recommend some good cons in the area?
>>
>>9266750
Sent you an email cause I might be near by
>>
File: 1472625183794.jpg (111KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1472625183794.jpg
111KB, 500x370px
Cosplay. I like jfashion, but I'm too tall.
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/Aus(NSW)
SMASH and PAX AUS mainly, I might go to other cons as press. At cons I love to shop at artist's alley and go to panels, I also do a lot of sitting down when my cosplay gets the better of me.
Games: Classic platformers and WRPG's are my favourites, but I play pretty much everything. Right now I'm playing the Witcher III, Pokemon Sun and Battlefleet Gothic.
Anime: Again, mostly anything. Cowboy Bebop and Mushishi are my favourites. I also really like Yuru Yuri, Girls Und Panzer, Kids on the Slope, Moomins (generally, honestly), Fate series, lots of stuff.
Animal Crossing (humanized Sable), Girls Und Panzer (Darjeeling), Legend of Zelda (Blue Link), Valkyria Chronicles (Selvaria) and Danganronpa (Kirigiri).
>Other interests
Pen and paper RPG's, 40k, writing, reading and candle making.
I'm always happy to have online friends to chat to about whatever, and if you're close enough to hang out that'd be cool too.
Anything romantic or sexual. Generally nothing too heavy.
>Contact info
email: [email protected]

I also have Discord, Steam and Skype on request.
>>
Cosplay and lolita, interested in otome but haven't taken the dive yet
>Age/Gender/Location
27/F/TX
Various TX cons (aiming for Ikki and PAX South next), but I travel to a few scattered around the US.
Games: Dragon Age, Legend of Mana, Sonic, Guilty Gear, indie games, rpgs, platformers.
Anime/Manga: Utena, NGE, Gundam, Mahou Tsukai Taii!!, Monster, Gunnm, Paradise Kiss, just off the top of my head. I'm not familiar with a lot of current series but am willing to try some recs.
Brands: MM, IW, and AP.
Dragon Age, Utena, Sailor Moon, various comics and vidya.
>Other interests
Travel, reading, sci-fi, hiking, art, writing, horror, dabble in comics. I like board games but don't play often, and I've recently gotten into stuff like The Adventure Zone and Critical Role.
Friends! IRL would be great, but penpals are cool, too. I tend to write longer messages and ask a lot of questions to get to know someone, just as forewarning, but I rapidly devolve into meme-sharing territory once comfortable. I also enjoy fandom discussion; send me your weird Utena and NGE analyses or tell me about your Wardens/Inquisitors or whatever, I eat that shit up. I tend to have a busy schedule and don't always reply super quickly.
Anything other than friendship.
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
little cosplay, cons, and going to try lolita for pax
>Age/Gender/Location
18/m/tx
>What cons do you attend? Pax south and San Japan for 2017, went to ikki and sj this year.
i love street fighter and fighting games as a whole, but I also like bnha, danmachi, kirby, and type-moon stuff. i play OW and LoL a little too. i guess i like baby the most but i only own one dress and its from them sooo
ryo hazuki(shenmue)bell cranel(danmachi) gappy(jojo)
>Other interests
old games, collecting old nintendo stuff and pretending i can cook
people i can say hi to at cons and talk to on line
also people to play games with
romantic stuff/political stuff
>Contact info
rene#1432 on discord
cascalynd @ line
or u can join the texas line group up there since im in that too
>>
>>9269578
Requesting contact?
>>
>>9269729
I've got kik and discord, I don't really like skype though. Do you have a preference?
>>
>>9269747
discord would be best
>>
>>9269750
mauldren#1435
>>
>>9269706
Post Darjeeling pls, best tea is best tank
>>
Cons/Cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
22/M/Indiana
Nothing recently, will probably go to CAD here soon. Panels are always fun though.
D&D (Tabletop) I'll play League sometimes as well. As for shows I enjoy I really liked Toradora, Katanagatari was another favorite of mine I really enjoyed the art of it.
>Characters/series cosplayed from
I just normally go as a generic maid/neko maid
>Other interests
I enjoy outdoor activies & travel very much! I program quite a bit as well as play piano.
I'm looking for maybe some new friends around me (I'm also near Chicago) to possibly help me get back into the whole con/cosplay scene (It's no fun without friends IMO.)
Bullies! (No bullies please)
>Contact info
You can contact me on Line! kongo_bongo
You can also leave your email if you're interested in talking more!
Oh I almost forgot about Discord mine is Kongou#2016
>>
>>9269648
Do you have anywhere else I can contact you? Do you have Discord?
>>
File: 1477424100858.jpg (45KB, 530x805px) Image search: [Google]
1477424100858.jpg
45KB, 530x805px
Cosplay/cons in general, passing interest in lolita as a fashion in general
>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/Ireland
Eirtakon before it ended, thinking of heading to Akumacon in Galway early next year. Parties, screenings and most panels are up my alley!
Vidya: Metal Gear Solid, Persona, Catherine, Dawn of War, Bayonetta, Tekken, Time Crisis, Resident Evil, Dark Souls, Silent Hill, Danganronpa, Miku/Project Diva, STALKER, Dead Rising, VA-11 Hall-A, XCOM, so many more
Anime: JoJo, Evangelion, Bartender, Girls und Panzer, Madoka, Excel Saga, K-ON, School Rumble, Panty & Stocking
Last cosplay was Shinjiro Aragaki from Persona 3
>Other interests
I'm a musician who collects vinyl LPs/music in general, workout regularly, travel a fair bit (been to Poland, Netherlands and UK this year for gigs and visits) in addition to all the usual vidya/anime/TV related interests
Some more buds to weeb out and or/play vidya with, or just to hang out in general. Ireland would be stellar but the UK/mainland Europe is fine too! Penpals would be a neat idea also.
Awkward people, militant vegans, those who lose interest after 5 minutes/who're content to just let me prop up the conversation the entire time.
>Contact info
Feel free to email [email protected]
Skype is the same username, Discord is the same with #5339
>>
>>9269763
I'd be a bit uncomfortable posting myself in a thread like this, but you can email me if you want.
>>
File: 1478509674766.png (178KB, 720x437px) Image search: [Google]
1478509674766.png
178KB, 720x437px
Someone just make a cgl discord already

Cosplay, cons, increasing interest in lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
24/m/US east coast
Ichiban, Animazement, AWA, Momocon
Mainly running panels, shopping, karaoke, and hanging out
Games- SMT, Neptunia, Drakengard/Nier, Persona, Disgaea, DragonQuest, Overwatch, FF14, Guilty Gear, Animal Crossing, Dark Souls, TES, .hack
Anime- love live, osomatsu-san, .hack//sign, re:zero, haruhi, lucky star, k-on, baccano, gintama, jojo, bakuman, girls bravo, konosuba, magi
One (drakengard), Nier (Nier), MC, (Persona 3), Protag (Persona 4), Raidou (Devil Summoner), Neptune (Neptunia), Ichimasu (Osomastu-san)
>Other interests
Writing, voice acting, singing, reading, drawing, sleeping
Chat friends, people to play games with, con buddies
Nothing really
>Contact info
Skype/snapchat: kamenpanters
Discord: pants#1921
Battle.net: SonataP#1369
>>
>>9268853
There are other lolita there, and in groningen and west-friesland too. There is a facebook group for lolita in Northern Netherlands.
>>
>>9267465
>>9267128
>Mecklenburg county
the fuck you're like right beside me
>>
>>9269950
Read the entire thread and you'd see there are two.
>>
>>9269594
Not that anon but I'm in queens also!
>>
>>9270087
Yea i saw that after i posted. Only one of them was given, and when i actually looked inside, it was pretty dead with only the same 3 people posting over multiple days.
>>
>>9270116
maybe you could join and start talking and there wouldn't be 3 for much longer?
>>
>>9270116
desu dude both of those discords suck ass, make a new one or hold out
>>
>>9270116
You joined the less populated, >tfw no lolita/cosplay gf discord.
>>
>>9270148
which one is the more populated discord.
can I join it?
>>
Oh geeze, I held off on doing this.

>cosplay, jfash, lolita, or just cons?
Not someone that WEARS but I really like jfash and lolita. I've been in this board for years but window shop a lot. Not a brolita, just like cute clothes.

>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/NYC

Don't con as much as I used to, but NYCC, Anime Next, Otakon, may be interested in that new NY Anime con next year.

Games:

Games: Yume Nikki, .flow, Smash, Bayonetta, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Ib, trashy MMOs, LoL

Anime: Mononoke, Kaiba, Madoka, Princess Tutu, Trapeze, Nichijou (season 2 fucking when seriously), Zetsubou Sensei, and lots of cheesy shoujo romance like Kimi ni Todoke and Ore Minigatari.

Brands: AP and Baby are so good

Prints: Kiss Me Cat, Various Milky-chan prints (why are these so cute), Melty Cream Donut, I love really sweet stuff. Again, I don't wear though.

Cringey business suit Kyubey and Godot from Ace Attorney are the only cosplays I've done.

>Other interests
Cooking, horror stuffs (manga and games yes), plush collecting, philosophy, psychology, compsci, animals

Friends! Someone who can discuss lolita with maybe, or share plushie collections.

Relationships, people who overly sensitive

>Contact info
email: [email protected]

>>9269594
>>9270091
Another queens anon reporting in!
>>
Will I make more friends posting my info and waiting for replies or just from replying to people who already posted

It seems like a lot of people here are ignored
>>
File: tadima.gif (951KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tadima.gif
951KB, 500x281px
Lonelita and Jfashion, mostly. I go to cons when I'm able to attend them, which isn't often.

>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/Canada

>What cons do you attend?
AN & Fan Expo are the only ones I've been able to go to within the last year.

Most of my closet is currently AP, but I love me some VM and IW.

Manga & anime: Kare Kano, Berserk, Oyasumi Punpun, Tatami Galaxy, Battle Angel Alita, Bonnouji, Otoyomegatari, Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san, Kaiba.

As for games, right now I'm playing Rune Factory 4, Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side, Pokemon ALOHA COUSIN, and I'm excited to play the new FF this week.

I've cosplayed in the past as Moemura, Stocking and Yomiko Readman

>Other interests
Drawing, Ashley Wood, reading, and food.

People with similar interests. I don't talk much and I'm kind of awkward, but I enjoy seeing other peoples work and coords and talking about anime or lolita occasionally. My Snapchat right now is kind of random, but come the new year I'll be buying more lolita and otome again and hopefully preparing a group cosplay with my friends.

I'm not looking for anything lewd.

>Contact info
Snapchat: meltdizney
>>
File: 1423701666273.jpg (246KB, 621x700px) Image search: [Google]
1423701666273.jpg
246KB, 621x700px
I mostly admire from afar, though I've gone to a few local cons with friends. I'm mainly interested in j fashion I really like larme.
>Age/Gender/Location
22 (23 in December whoohoo)/F/Sunshine state
I mostly walk around with friends and admire everyone's cosplays. I like looking at the art stuff too because I'm crafty. I mostly just hide in my apartment where I'm free to be horrible weeaboo trash 24/7.
Games: enjoying pokemon moon, animal crossing, harvest moon, rune factory, ace attorney, zelda, paper mario, basically a huge nintendo fan girl, thinking about getting into otome
Manga/anime: just started yuri on ice, HUGE into sailor moon, precure, fushigi yuugi, host club, fruits basket, love live, ancient magus bride, chobits, skipbeat, cardcaptor sakura, ore monogatari, yu yu hakusho, outlaw star, kill la kill, TTGL, mainly anything really cute/girly with a little romance kicked in you get the picture
>Other interests
Drawing, reading, fantasy, makeup, crafts (I'm trying to get the hang of cross stitch and crochet right now), I love the holidays I don't know if that counts but I'm extremely excited for my birthday/christmas, Disney (I want to see Moana so stinking bad (also screw Frozen Tangled is better)), horror, occult, tarot cards, collecting toys/figures, baking, cooking
I live in an area where it's mostly rednecks/party girls so it's difficult to find someone with similar interests. I would really really love a penpal I think that would be fun. We could send each other packages and maybe one day you could come visit and I'd show you Disney World? It would be cool to talk about the games we are currently playing or books we like.
No boys please
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>9270204
You gotta put yourself out there anon, reply to people!! But don't be afraid to leave a general profile so people will know you're not some random lurker.
>>
>>9270204
if you're a girl, then you're going to get lots of replies and requests. If you're a guy, not so much.
>>
>>9270161
The links are public. Just join them both and leave them whenever you want.
>>
>>9270393
I don't think any of us are in a position to say that considering noone knows just how much someone is or isn't being reached out to.
>>
File: yes i am adorable.gif (789KB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
yes i am adorable.gif
789KB, 450x254px
>>9266637
>>9266737
>>9269558
I emailed you!

>>9270205
>>9269648
I want to get in touch with you but I don't really use Snapchat, I'd have to re-download it so hopefully I can do that.

What's discord? I've never heard of it!
>>
>>9270576
me again. I figured out what discord is and I'm in the EGL server on the name: atrueelsewhere#2515. I can't figure out how to add anyone to friends list!
>>
Cosplay and cons
>Age/Gender/Location
18/M/UK
Cardiff comic con and London comic con want to do more tho. What i do at the cons is drain my bank account and then regret my decisions, honestly I'm up for anything when it comes to cons.
Favourite game - Dishonored anime - black lagoon
I have cosplayed as Corvo Dishonored, handsome Jack Borderlands, Jack Bioshock and Booker Dewitt Bioshock
>Other interests
Swimming, scuba diving, snowboardingand and video games obviously
some one to cosplay with I used to do pair cosplays like Jack and Moxxi or Booker and elizabeth
Non UK base people
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
Im a lurker - But Im gonna go ahead and throw myself out there

(beginner) lolita, cons

>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/TX

San Japan, Anime Matsuri, and Ikkicon

Brands: AP, Baby, Innocent World / Prints: Milky Planet, MRC, Lucky Key. Anime: Sailor Moon, K-ON!, Yona of the Dawn, Chobits

A million years ago I dabbled in cosplay and I was Super Sailor Moon and Ariel. I then realized I'm not a cosplayer.

>Other interests
Fine Arts, and Graphic Design. Friendly conversation - I don't get that much anymore since I've graduated college. Traveling.

Friendship, Lolita guidance, Pen-pals are great too!

Close-minded turds, Dick picks, drama llamas

>Contact info
magicalgirlhannah @ gmail
welivedalie @ tumblr
>>
Interested in Casual Jfashion, Menhara and go to Cons
>Age/Gender/Location
18/f/East coast USA
Regular old state con. I like panels and the dealers hall.
Games: Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, The Elder scrolls, Legend of Zelda, Fallout, Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros and, a few more.
Anime: Princess Jellyfish, Nana, Madoka Magica, One Punch Man, Oruchuban Ebichu, Evangelion.
Brands: Listen Flavor, random Aliexpress clothes, normie brands.
>Other interests
Drawing, trying to start learning Japanese :^) , 80s/90s pop culture
Friends :')
Romance, crazies,
>Contact info
ig:deathhime
[email protected]
>>
>>9270091
>>9270168
Ayyyy where ya boiis at? Whitestone/Flushing here~
>>
File: jojo.png (721KB, 840x465px) Image search: [Google]
jojo.png
721KB, 840x465px
Cosplay and Cons. Used to be into lolita, not as much anymore :v
>Age/Gender/Location
25/f/CA
Fanime, SDCC. am casul at cons, I only really go to see people's cosplays and look at qt merch in AA
ffxiv, any Jojo, Parasyte, Madoka, Watamote, AatP. I was really partial to the Krad Lanrete Lost in Sea print in the navy colorway when it came out, but who wasn't, honestly? Makeup brands I love smashbox, tarte, bareminerals, kvd, and MakeupForever
Elizabeth - Bioshock, Rinoa - ffviii, Mikasa - AoT
>Other interests
I pretty much just raid/help newbies in ffxiv lately and fawn over new makeup from my favorite brands. and get disgusted about my own hair, and consider going back to wearing wigs full time.
Someone to maybe temper my bridge troll nature a bit? More bridge troll friends?
I dunno. Shit smeared psychopaths?
>Contact info
Paladori#7655 on discord
>>
>>9270628
gonna email you hun!!
>>
>>9270204
So far, I haven't found one person that I'd want to talk to
>>
>Age/Gender/Location
35/m/wa
touhou
furbies
furries
>>
>>9270161
>> http://discord.me/egl
>>
>>9270657
I'm also a Whitestone/Flushing anon
>>
>>9270765
S-srs? ;;
>>
Lolita life ( goth and old school, sometimes classic) and sometimes cons

>Age/Gender/Location
25, F, Upstate New York

Toomanygames, ub con, youmacon. If have the time and its good, I will drive for a con. I like to wander, see people cosplays and visit merchants hall/ artist ally.

MMM, JetJ, Black Peace Now, Sheglit, VM. Cats and bats love them. I also love horses. I look best in navy/ Royal blue and purple.

>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable) I don't cosplay. I have nothing against them but cosplaying is mot for me. I'll help you out if you ask. I have a lot of sewing experience. I did try it once but it didnt seem right for me.

>Other interests
Sewing, calligraphy, thrifting, tea pairing, flower arrangements, combat fencing ( who says a lady can't kick ass), archery, I use a European medevial bow ( I'm terrible but
working on it) I like nature

Lolita friends, penpals or real life, g+ hangout tea party, I welcome other but I'd like a frilly friend.

>What are you NOT looking for? Romance, creepers, stalkers. I have a sword, I know how to use it.

>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>9270657
Astoria!
>>
>>9270783
Srs. I'm a good walk from the NY Times warehouse. I'll drop my throwaway
[email protected]
>>
>>9270794
Yooooo is the food good there? I've never eaten around there, only just walked by a few times.

>>9270796
Dude should we get a Queens chat thing going?
>>
>>9270800
I'm down for the chat.
>>
>>9270809
Y'all wanna include people from other boroughs or just keep it super local for now? Also let me know what app/program you guys wanna use.
>>
>>9269157
oh man, i haven't heard anyone mention mabinogi in years! I used to play it obsessively, just getting back into it now. I don't have kik or snapchat though
>>
>>9270657
>>9270765
>>9270794
Astoria/Woodside, but I work in Whitestone.
Yea there are some good food spots here, I still prefer midtown for good (but pricey) eats.

I'm this anon >>9270168
>>
>>9270815
You can use Discord to make a server for NYCgulls and have separate chats for the boroughs.
>>
Made a Queens Qulls Discord chat, url is discord(dot)gg/VKYeB if anyone has better name suggestions, let me know yo
>>
I'm trailing behind >>9266615 and made a general NYCgull chat.
https://discord(dot)gg/EHmQJ
>>
>>9270840
I'm >>9270834 anon and the NYCgull chat seems more organised than mine so let's go with that
>>
Just cons, I guess. I can't sew for shit (nor do I have the time to learn) and I couldn't pull off any kind of Jfashion that I'm aware of.
>Age/Gender/Location
23/M/Washington (Snohomish Co.)
Sakuracon is all I can afford to do since vacation time is hard to come by in a small business. All I really do is hit up panels/dealer booths and smoke because I have no friends and I'm not made aware of parties if there even are any.
>Favorite games, anime, brands, prints, etc.
I don't really playmuch other than racing and FPS games because I'm a scrub. Of those genres my favorites are things like DOOM, Dirt, the first 4 Forzas + Horizon 1-3, Verdun, Flatout, etc.
Nadesico is the greatest anime ever made and nothing you can say will convince me otherwise. Aside from that I'm a big fan of School Rumble, Detroit Metal City, Black Lagoon, Tenchi Muyo, Redline, etc. My taste is all over the place.
Brands/prints: N/A.
I've been cosplaying as Scott Ian every day for the last five years.
>Other interests
Automobiles, guns, drumming, paintball (whenever I decide I can afford to get back into it).
Somebody I can hang out with and talk to about weeb things who isn't my sister and doesn't get offended as quickly as her.
Bonus points for females as I've forgotten what it's like to have female friends.
Tumblrites and other overly-political folk. Really anybody who gets "triggered" by words alone.
>Contact info
thatskinheadguy@gmail

Now to sit back and watch my inbox collect cobwebs.
>>
>>9269705
Never got a reply.
>>9266750
>>
>>9270817
Steam is wholleycooley as well. I might not log on right away but I'd love to get back into it!
>>
>>9266615
I wear gothic lolita, and Mori Girl

>>Age/Gender/Location
24/f/Australia

I only really do local cons, I want to travel for Supanova next year if I have the time, but usually I go to Gammacon.

ATM my favorite brand is Meta, just because so meta don't care.

Anime, I am watching Space Dandy atm, loving it. I also like Madoka Magica, Attack on Titan, Deadman Wonderland, and My Future Diary

As for games I like L4D, Undertale, Stardew Valley, Don't Starve, and Skyrim.

I don't cosplay, once I did a Homura inspired Coord for a fashion walk, but I don't think I'll do that again in a hurry.

>>Other interests
Agriculture, visual arts, baking, BJDs, History

Someone who wants to play l4d, lol. I dunno, someone to talk to. I like company, but my comm doesn't meet often and it would be nice to talk about lolita and stuff to other lolitas.

Dick pics, tit pics, genitals of any kind.

>>Contact info
[email protected]
Or steam MFing Poliwag
>>
Cosplay, some Jfashion
>Age/Gender/Location
24/female/socal
Usually only attend AX for the dealers hall and good conversation. might go to more in the future
I like simulation games, rpgs, and puzzle games and play a few table tops
I prefer older anime but I'm much more into cartoons
angelic pretty, meta
Dofus
Monster Musume
Code Geass
Steven Universe
>Other interests
Vocaloid, weeb dancing, crafting, baking, japanese shit, indie music, art, theme parks, Korean beauty
local Gal Pal to game/shop/cosplay and talk about dramu with
open minded and chill
racists
relationships
guy friends (sorry)
>Contact info
cottoncandy_fluff@yahoo
>>
Cosplay and Lolita

>Age/Gender/Location
18/Male/Rio de Janeiro

I don't go to cons frequently (they are shit)/ AA

Tera/CS:GO, C:the money of soul and possibility control/Nagi no Asukara, books by H.P. Lovecraft and the Sherlock Holmes book series.

Morgiana from Magi (No bully)

>Other interests
Sculpting, painting, sewing, programming, writing, wood working and design

Dunno...

Dumb, uninteresting people.
>>
>>9269961
>>9269509
Yeah, I'm in the fb group. I went to a meet one time (and some cons) but I'm not entirely fluent yet so it's awkward (don't understand everything, end up not talking). I might go to the february meet, I've learned a lot more dutch since last time.
>>
>>9268851
this a hundred times.
Why is /pol/ invading /cgl/ so much lately anyway? Is this the new /fit/ or what?
>>
>>9271125
Just do it, what's the worst that could happen? Besides nobody cares if you don't speak fluent Dutch yet, although I do suggest you tell them to keep things Dutch so you can improve yours and just ask for a sentence in English if you didn't understand something.
Also if you're curious about one of the Dutch Thread /cgl/ meets, the people I've met so far were surprisingly nice and interesting people. If anything it made me happy to be the OP and I'm bound to arrange some more meets in the future as long as people are interested.
>>
>>9268851
legit why I've had to put "no racists", don't bring up that shit then ask why can't be friends
>>
>>9267971
Oh hey, I just noticed you're another Illinois peep. Trying to message everyone around here but you don't seem have any form of contact placed down so maybe you can email me at [email protected] Perhaps we can get all the Illinois people in this thread together somehow!
>>
>>9267161
Jojos obsessive fangirl here, I'll hit you up later
>>
File: 0QZFc2w8uP4.jpg (47KB, 604x347px) Image search: [Google]
0QZFc2w8uP4.jpg
47KB, 604x347px
Screen shotted a few peeps to message later

Mainly jfash ,gyaru and looking to get some menhera together
>Age/Gender/Location
20/f
mainly chill in aa and help people with photoshoots
Games: I'm a pretty terrible gamer so animal crossing, hunie pop, Hunie cam studio, Catherine
Anime (more manga since I prefer manga): jjba, beserk, every work by junji ito, drifting classroom, hxh (anime only atm), panty and stocking, fuan no tane
Please give me your horror manga to read
Brands: glavil , listen flavor, d.i.a
Narancia, weather report, rohan (jjba) stocking (PSG) creamy mami
>Other interests
Cooking, jewelry, makeup, nsfw drawing, cooking shows /d/
Friends to talk to on line, artists to do nsfw art collabs with and trade fave porn artists
Relationships, drama, kink shaming (jk shame the fuck out of me)
>Contact info
Since worried about neckbeard pervs reply for contact info pls (I posted my Snapchat over a year ago and I still get guys adding me from it so I'm kinda cautious now)
>>
>>9272272
Sure why not. I definitely prefer manga to anime.
Plus you like jojo, huniepop, and catherine.
>>
>>9272272
I'd like to chat if that's okay! I'm
>>9266739
>>
File: 1479223999750.jpg (53KB, 628x787px) Image search: [Google]
1479223999750.jpg
53KB, 628x787px
Mainly into crafting and casual jfashion these days, but I also cosplay and enjoy attending cons. Would love to get into otome or lolita but afraid to take the plunge.
>Age/Gender/Location
25/f/MD
I don't go to these every year, but I am able to go to them: Anime North, Anime USA, Otakon, Otakuthon, Katsucon, Anime Next, and some tiny cons in between. Mostly like to buy small prints, buttons, and stickers in AA, but I also like the dealer's room. I don't go to panels, and I usually cosplay.
Games - I don't regularly play games. Was into Overwatch for a while but then became disinterested. Survival horror is my favorite genre, and Kingdom Hearts is my favorite series.
Anime - Favorite this season is Yuri on Ice. Past favorites include Paradise Kiss, School Days, Chuunibyou, BECK, Chihayafuru. The list goes on!
Manga - Tomo-chan, Gantz, Inuyashiki, Galko-chan
Brands - Antique Beast, Jane Marple, Atelier Boz but I don't wear any of these.
Generic female character from Gantz, Hana from Prison School, Literary Girl from Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
>Other interests
Lifting! If I could meet someone else into powerlifting (raw), that would be amazing. Been lifting for about 2 years now. Other interests include drawing, needlefelting, sculpting, painting, figure collecting, plushies, and so on.
A friend who likes crafting and fitness! Preferably someone I could meet up with and maybe cosplay with. Please be over 20, and I really would like to be friends with someone who isn't supported by their parents.
Relationships, hookups, people who whine about being poor or tfw no gf.
>>
>>9270840
>>9270842
Both of the links aren't working for me
>>
>>9266615
I will nibble this
Lolita and jfashion daily, cosplay occasionally. I don't go to many cons but I enjoy meetups.
>>Age/Gender/Location
26/f/home
I don't usually go to the same con twice. I love the markets and connecting with makers of special goods or doujinshi.
Animal crossing, Kiss Him Not Me, Angelic Pretty, Alice & The Pirates, Innocent World, Jane Marple.
Kanban Musume, Homura, Benben, Watashi, Hello Kitty, Linkel, Nier Automata
>Other interests
I read books and play old games.
That would be telling.
If you think it's you then give up.
>Contact info
I'm fake because I realized I'm too shy for this.
>>

Cosplay and conventions, but I do like reading up on the other two and am a fan of nanchatte seifuku.

>>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/SoCal and Bay Area

I mostly attend Anime Expo and spend a lot of time walking around Artist Alley and Exhibit Hall. Waiting in line for panels hasn't been worth it in a while for me. I'm also more of a guarded loner, so not really into parties or drinking.

Anime: early- and mid-2000s anime like Serial Experiments Lain, Neon Genesis Evangelion, MaiHIME, Strike Witches, Chobits, and DearS. I'm mostly a fan of Gainax productions now.

I've only done Korra and one of the maids from Kore ga Watashi no Goshujin-sama. And the rest were babby cosplays. Ugh.

>>Other interests
I mostly draw, write, and enjoy karaoke. I also pour my heart into playing piano, guitar, and Pokemon Go. I am enthusiastic about circle lenses.

Girlfriends/acquaintances who are close to Little Tokyo and want to people-watch with me.

I do not want to pursue romantic or sexual relationships with anyone.

>>Contact info
Ask and I will deliver.
>>
File: 1446484715723.jpg (31KB, 374x267px) Image search: [Google]
1446484715723.jpg
31KB, 374x267px
>Cosplay, Jfash, Lolita, cons?
Cosplay. Lolita is dumb.
>Age/Gender/Location
22/Female/Maryland
>What cons?
Been to Otakon because Maryland, also been to NYCC twice. Those are the only major ones. Oh and Anime Expo once. Probably will try to make it to Anime USA one of these years.
>Favorite games, anime, brands, etc
Games: Persona, Animal Crossing, Catherine, Mario, Undertale, FF, Devil May Cry, Forza Motorsport, Halo, Titanfall, used to be big into Runescape

Anime: CCS, Gundam, Magipoka, Sailor Moon, Psycho Pass, Baccano, JoJo, Assassination Classroom, Rurouni Kenshin

>Characters/series cosplayed
Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon, Adelheid from Katekyo Hitman REBORN!, Mitsuru Kirijo from Persona 3, Whitney from Pokemon
>Other interests
I like exercising and am big into paper crafts. Also really been trying to learn to cook as of late.
>What are you not looking for?
Romantic relationship
>>
>>9272819
>lolita is dumb

why even include that? just leave it at cosplay
>>
Jfash, bit of lolita I guess, cons
>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/Middle Earth
Geddon (god help me) hoping to hit up aussie
Haven't watched a lot of anime in a while but I generally like Magical girls, sports series, slice of life and comedies. Not a fan of the heavily fan service stuff or horrors/gore for the sake of gore. Pokemon is cool and the fave brand is Listen Flavor
>Other interests
Figure collecting/collecting in general, art/artist alleys
People to chat jfash/non-lolita jfash? There's only 'lolita' comms around here
romantic/sexual relationships of any sort
>Contact info
hmu i guess
>>
File: 1479501583477.png (133KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479501583477.png
133KB, 480x360px
Cosplay and cons

>Age/Gender/Location
23/M/NYC-Queens

NYCC (3 times but stopped), AnimeNEXT, Otakon, Katsucon, Anime boston (once and probably not again)

Plenty of old school FPS and platformers. Currently I'm playing Overwatch, Mother Russia Bleeds, Alter Ego (PS2, never finished it when I was younger) and some other shit in my long back long

I'm not really an anime or manga person. I'm more comics and cartoons.

Assassin Creed, Resident Evil, Young Justice, some other stuff planned

>Other interests
I do freelance writing in my spare time while off work

Frankly no one in online in my usual discord group so I'm pretty much open to people trying to shoot the shit now. See if we click on interests, help eachother out with cosplay advice and exchange stories as I've got a few.

Politics discussion, the general weird attitude that people can give off

>Contact info
discord: HazeAmaze#7812
>>
>>9272820
>https://discord(dot)gg/EHmQJ
To get (You)'s. Some posts here don't get replies so this guarantees at least one.
>>
>>9272850
>NYC
>Like Young Justice
Join Queens Discord channel pls
>>
>>9272863
How do I get in?
>>
>>9272819
> persona, jojo, baccano, assclass, ff, papercraft
eh I'll bite.
>>
>>9272873
Yo, see this post: >>9270840 and come on by. We're a small, chill group for now.
>>
>>9272943
Invite link doesn't work. Make sure it's not expired.
>>
>>9272943
Yeah its not working for me. I tried earlier and it didn't work.
>>
>>9272983
>>9272962
Sorry about that guys, try this one: https://discord(dot)gg/f6zUC and if it expires again, I'll post a new one tomorrow!
>>
>>9272848
i'll bite. Middle earth is a small as fuck place and finding people who aren't bogans can be a real nightmare.
>>
>>9272990
you can change the settings so it turns into a permanent link....
>>
File: Lillie12.jpg (56KB, 680x848px) Image search: [Google]
Lillie12.jpg
56KB, 680x848px
Cons //// Cosplay!!?????
>Age/Gender/Location
22/M/California
AX and ALA are the only one's i've been to.
Mostly walk around and go to panels. play some board games.
Shin Megami Tensei, Pokemon, Etrian odyssey. Berzerk , Kaiba, Serial Experiments lain, Baccano!, bokura wa minna kawaisou. Monogatari.
none only at home, haven't done anything at a con.
>Other interests
It's boring stuff most people don't like. finance, sciencey and math stuff.
Friends that go to the same cons, Someone to motivate me to cosplay this year. I have everything ready, just need a friendly push.
just generally friendly people.
I would rather have someone be complete A-Hole and honest, than be disingenuous and kind. I met someone who ended making me feel violated? it felt like they took something very important, that i'll never get back again , and i never want to have that experience again.

Also please don't message me if your idea of fun is to drink all day. Not really fond of party weebs.

>Contact info: [email protected]
>>
>>9272551
>A friend who likes crafting and fitness!
Ooooh! I'm not local to you though. Also I'm not into power lifting, but alternate fitness, could probably get into weights if I had a irl buddy togo with though.
>>
>>9272819
>I like exercising and am big into paper crafts.
Heyo. Contact info?
>>
Lolita, Ouji, interested in other jfash but probably won't wear it, interested in cosplay but probably won't wear that either.

>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/England

games: Splatoon, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Elder Scrolls series, Far Cry series. I like games that are either colourful or have interesting stories.
anime/manga: Only series I really care about at the moment is Bungo Stray Dogs and I'm watching Pokemon SM anime too, been considering watching Yuri on ice but eh. Old favs are Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Madoka Magica, Durarara, Dogs: Bullets & Carnage, stuff like that. A mix of comedy and drama.
brands: Angelic Pretty mostly, but I like some of Innocent World's and Meta's stuff too
prints: Misty Sky, Dream Marine, Cosmic, Jewel Ribbon, Sugar Pansy, Dream Sky,

>Other interests
I love pets in general, mostly dogs, I like to draw, write, listen to music, collect merchandise of my fav series, just finished a Dazai itabag and working on a Buraiha one, baking

A fellow weeb that enjoys lolita. Preferably around the same age bracket.

SJWs, people that can't take dark humour, people that suck the fun out of everything, whiny people that want pity 24/7

>Contact info
[email protected]
Email me for discord, NNIDs, etc.
>>
File: 1470472041534.png (108KB, 246x306px) Image search: [Google]
1470472041534.png
108KB, 246x306px
Cosplay and cons, though I'm interested in jfash as well.
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/NY
I go to Otakon, Katsucon, and sometimes local NY cons. Interested in panels (hosting and attending), cosplay groups, itabagging, and going to the AA.
>Favorite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
Games: Zero Escape series, Ensemble Stars, Pokemon, Catherine, and TWEWY
Anime: Pretty Rhythm series, Aikatsu, Girls und Panzer, Monogatari, Samflam, Symphogear, and some sportshit
Clover from 999, Yachi from Haikyuu!!, and the best monogatari girl (Snake).
>Other interests
TCG like Buddyfight and Cardfight Vanguard, Shadowverse, hiking, seiyuu, 3d idols, and film/theater
Friends to talk about chinese cartoons and cosplay with (especially idol cosplay).
Anything romantic
>Contact info

I'll contact a few of you gulls later, so I'll just drop this here for now.
>>
>>9273306
Feel free to add my skype (in name field)! Or leave a throwaway email?
>>
Yes to all except for cons. I don't go to cons unless I'm prepared and feeling great but I'm studying or busy so I'm not usually prepared.
>Age/Gender/Location
29/f/france
I don't go to many cons but I enjoy art festivals, special exhibitions at museums, tea parties, bookfairs, debates and public lectures. I also travel and sometimes I attend big events abroad.
The game I love the most has to be Animal Crossing or Fashion Forward because of how relaxing the play is. I play more indie games and retro games than I play new releases, lately I have been playing Hyrule Warriors.
Ouran Highschool is wonderful but I also like Death Note, Rage of Bahamut, Usagi Drop, Rozen Maiden and others.
My favorite brand changes. I prefer jewelry from ETC and clothes from BTSSB or A&TP, I also like smaller brands and casual brands.
Movies and books I love are usually historical or espionage I like Le Carre.
Nothing special. Madoka and some Touhou, I also have tried game cosplay too from Nintendo and Capcom.
>Other interests
I love trying new things and visiting places I haven't been to before. Fashion is a big interest of mine and I enjoy making my own clothes. Raves when I let out my dark side.
Relationships and cuddles. I also love adventures.
Men sorry guys you must wear dresses. Just friends, I have so many friends that I feel guilty if I can't reply to 200 messages a day. I hate right wing politics and I get a headache from people that always talk about oppression or lizard people that rule the world.
>Contact info
Ask and you shall receive.
>>
New thread since this one is in auto-sage.

>>9273586
>>9273586
>>9273586
>>
>>9272299
awesome, do you have something i can add you on?
>>9272429
adding you on line, name starts with kl just so you know how i am
>>
>>9266615
I know this is saging but I wanted to say thanks OP for making this thread! It's been fun.
>>
I've got a good job that pays a bunch
I'm looking for a lolita gf to buy brand for
Also to help me choose aristocrat outfits
Contact [email protected]
21m 60kg, decently fit
>>
File: received_1726441741013120.jpg (72KB, 960x758px) Image search: [Google]
received_1726441741013120.jpg
72KB, 960x758px
I'm trying to get into Cosplay, and now that i got a nice job and money want to learn how to sew/craft
>Age/Gender/Location
20/M/France
Usually the Japan Expo Sud (the closest), but planing to go at Animest and other french cons
Games are mostly Rogue like (Nuclear Throne, Binding of Isaac etc..) and rpg (pokemon and such)
Fav mangas are Jojo's bizzare adventure, Samidare, Debaser, Fujimi lovers and GTO
I want to cosplay Gappy from Jojolion, or Mista from vento auro. But i need skills first
>Other interests
Bass playing and fitness
Friends mostly, and maybe a teacher to help me
Someone who will use me i guess, the usual stuff
>Contact info
Kik : fatboy.aj

>>9273546
Whats your info ?
>>
Looking to get into cosplay!! And I'm big into cons.
>Age/Gender/Location
18 / M / Texas USA
San Japan for 4 or 5 years in a row, assorted ones throughout the state, I'm living in SA rn. I love just meeting people and talking. Parties are really fun too!! Panels seem interesting but don't have a big history of going to them.
I play a lot of Overwatch, have played league for 4 years or so but not as much now, favorite anime/anime related stuff is stuff like PMMM, oyasumi punpun, Shinkai films, horror manga, non-harem non-moeshit romance anime like toradora, rpg maker games, evangelion, persona, vocaloid, much more but I don't want to keep rambling and stuff haha
I cosplayed Admiral from KanColle although that was just kind of a filler for a group I did with a group of friends I don't talk to anymore.
>Other interests
Computers, animals, piano and singing, music, working out and fitness
I don't have a ton of friends atm especially ones that are interested in anime and cosplay and stuff, so friends!! Or anything really haha.
Can't think of anything like that atm
>Contact info
you can email me at [email protected] or something and we can just exchange more info after that!!
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.