[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Title.jpg (190KB, 320x389px) Image search: [Google]
Title.jpg
190KB, 320x389px
A thread for cgl/jfash related apps.
>>
>>9265191
Fuck Cocoppa Play, I'm glad I lost my data when I switched phones.
I enjoy using Line Play but recently they've gotten pretty greedy too. Now I mostly play pet games like PakkaPets and KleptoCats.
>>
>>9265201
CCP has started giving out gacha tickets (applicable to all the limited time gachas, not the normal ones) which has helped alleviate some of the feeling of exploitation. i can pretty much guarantee being able to play every gacha i want for free at least once now.

but advancing to higher ranks in competitions is impossible without spending money, still. kind of sucks.
>>
>>9265191
I'll never stop being salty about tinierme
>>
>>9265404
Same. I could get so much art made on that site from trading in rare items from gachas. I had three commissions in progress when the site deletion notice went up.
>>
If you're in the gull group on Dream Girlfriend you best be donating group points, one other gull is donating with me out of the 10

>the tapjoy ads don't spawn for me anymore
>>
>>9265201
I downloaded all of those apps. Thanks.
>>
>>9265191
Any others? Tried all of these and they're all boring
>>
>>9265603
> Dream Girlfriend

I recently started MOE Can Change! And like it a lot, pretty sure DG is from the same company. What's gameplay on DG like?
>>
>>9265407
I miss so much being able to get rare items just by drawing for people.
>>
>>9268569
Same here, anon. I GUESS I could just open up commissions for real money and use it to buy the currency on these dress up games, but that just kills the fun.
>>
Any cute organization/productivity apps?
>>
>>9265603
What's the group name?
>>
>>9265404
has anyone tried playing atgames? Its the japanese equivalent of tinierme. I used to have an account but stopped after the shutdown of tinierme since all the good guides were taken down with the site. I've been thinking about signing up again since i seriously miss tinierme

http://www.atgames.jp/atgames/top.do
>>
File: Cj0ZzgmUgAAxbN7.jpg (100KB, 600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Cj0ZzgmUgAAxbN7.jpg
100KB, 600x1065px
Pokecolo is my go to now that pokemini is gone.
>>
Not a game, but is Cosplay Amino any good?
>>
I started playing CocoPPa awhile ago. Anyone wanna be friends? My code: 6638973

Also, there a /cgl/ club?
>>
>>9265201
>lost data when I switched phones
Yes, fuck this. It could all be alleviated if they had a stupid account system. I must've sunk like 50 dollars into it and the gacha with no way to get it back. Gacha is insanely overpriced, something like a $1.20 or I think even more like $2.20 per roll.
>>
>>9265603
Seconding on wanting to know the group name, preferably the code
>>
>>9269775
atgames is literally nothing but a gacha simulator right now. They shut down all of their minigames and other stuff and are focused on their mobile platform Pocket Land right now.
Pocket Land is actually fun, they have events all the time.
>>
>>9270101
Its pretty active and easy to use. I like it ok. I have the general Amino app so I can join other Aminos from one place.
>>
File: 0816.png (244KB, 880x603px) Image search: [Google]
0816.png
244KB, 880x603px
Do any good alternatives to Poupee Girl exist? I'm tempted to order the Japanese DS game just so I can get my fix.
>>
>>9271673
Yes, benetwee or something. I forget the name and Im not on my home computer. You need a friend invite code however
>>
File: tumblr_o7hs76A1tP1r1rn8qo1_1280.png (691KB, 851x447px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7hs76A1tP1r1rn8qo1_1280.png
691KB, 851x447px
Romantic Diary is really fun. There's a lot to the game; it's kind of like an rpg without the fighting. You have to dress up based on some keywords to get through the game, there are different towns that you travel through and as you progress you unlock more clothing. It's supposed to be a dating game but the focus is more on dress up aspect.There is also a bunch of free events where you get rare clothing. You also get to make clothing from gathering materials (similar to crafting).
>>
Guys, please. I gotta know what the cgl dream girlfriend group is.
>>
>>9269775
I tried when tinier me was shutting down but yea it's basically all pay to play, and it's kind of a ghost town on that site. It's not the same without being able to trade for items either.
>>
>>9271673
this. I miss it so much, having rl clothes gets you in game clothes and thats so damn beautiful
>>
>tfw grabbing tits in CocoppaPlay
>>
>>9271682
isn't that straight rip off of nikki up2u
>>
>>9267755
MCC is really great, it has a pretty cute style and the gachas are usually good. I'm working towards my third roid now

I tried DG a while ago, but it seemed kind of clunky. To be fair I didn't keep it for long before uninstalling
>>
>>9269676
>>9270801
>>9271697
It's full right now so it doesn't matter but but it's Gull Group, the ID is 5GD2JLW.

I'm willing to start another one though bc it's mostly inactive and would love to be in a more active group
>>
had anyone tried playing Highrise? I just joined and there are some really cute avatars there... Too bad it's only for iPhones.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.