[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Larme Kei - Need Money for Brand Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 45

File: CxZHj12VEAQnotv.jpg (211KB, 934x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CxZHj12VEAQnotv.jpg
211KB, 934x1200px
Previous thread: >>9223319

Petite Dollies intro to Larme and style guide: http://blog.petitedollies.com/2016/04/about-larme-magazine.html

Partial Scans List:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZEUnWxiyrRKdHwdrspj0a_lTAVRnablE8WobZGtZAlI/pub

Video about Larme Magazine (annoying narrator alert):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPx5HuTSiHQ
>>
I've removed the brand/model list until the day, someday, that I can update it.

Is the Larme discord still up and running? I'd add it but I lost the link.
>>
Topics at the end of last thread:

>>9258213: Lucky pack time! What brands are releasing packs and what are you getting?
>>9260891: How to get popular on instagram?
>>9261609: How much do you spend on clothes per month?
>>
Can we get some brand quality discussion going? Like what brands are worth it and which aren't? Wondering about Katie in particular
>>
>>9261846
I buy a few new releases directly from the brands (or from fashionwalker etc) but I buy a lot more from fril and mercari secondhand. You can also pick up a lot of stuff when it goes on sale. I'm signed up for emails on the brands I'm most interested in.

The other bulk of my purchases come from either taobao or offbrand/thrift.
>>
>>9261955
Katie is pretty good. You basically get what you pay for.

Would love to know Crayme and EATME's quality though.
>>
>>9261955
>>9261958
My experience of Katie is good this far. Especially on sale you get good deals for the money you pay!

I have one Eat Me item and that is really nice quality but I don't know about the general quality. I have impression it is alright, maybe someone has more experience

BonBon`s quality is a little worse than the price makes you expect imo. Clothes look nice in pictures but some material are poor irl. Not everything is bad but I wish they used better materials or had cheaper prices....
>>
Is all this Ruka is trans stuff because she's a gendertrender and uses weird tumblr pronouns or something? Aside the fact that she's skinny she's very obviously actually female; she has tiny hands and no adam's apple. I can't see any other reason why this discussion would even happen so often.
>>
>>9261955
There have been some discussions about this in past threads. I'll try to dig up some from the archives later.

I haven't bought any of their clothing, but Katie's accessories are awesome. I have a couple of hairclips from them and they are well worth the price, very strong and sturdy.

Ank Rouge is probably my favorite in terms of quality to cost ratio. Their stuff has always been consistently nice quality to me. They tend to put out similar things each season though so I don't buy from them regularly. I have enough ank rouge tops to last me a while. I just wish their dresses fit better, but the fit is just really weird and "muumuu" like. They even tend to look odd on the models, a bad sign. Get separates from them if you want to spend your money wisely.

Honey Cinnamon doesn't get talked about much anymore but their stuff is good quality for the price. A lot of their stuff tends to be slightly altered versions of what other brands have put out so I'd definitely suggest taking a look there if you can't afford something from one of the bigger brands.

E hyphen bonbon is overpriced, most definitely. I'm happy with what I got from them but I only bought one piece firsthand. It feels like Ank Rouge quality, or even a little worse. Stick to buying it secondhand unless you're dying for a certain design. You are paying for Risa's name being attached to the brand.

I have a couple of things from LilLilly and while I do like them, I didn't get them for full price and I probably wouldn't have paid full price for them. The quality is definitely there and I think the materials are where a lot of the cost comes in but the designs aren't inspiring enough. I factor that into the idea of "quality" as well.

I also have some Milk stuff. I know they're not really Larme but some pieces are so I thought I'd mention it. Definitely expensive and at times overpriced, but everything is well made so if you can pick up stuff secondhand it's a great deal.
>>
>>9261995

>>9261958
Crayme and Eatme are worth the price to me. I own a number of crayme pieces, which I did get either on sale or secondhand but I would have paid the full price for them. I love the designs and everything is very comfortable. They have raised their prices somewhat for their new collections and I haven't been as enthralled with them so I haven't bought from them in a while so I'm not sure if the quality still stands.

Eatme's quality is consistently nice and I have some of their older and newer stuff and I've been happy with all of it. Like crayme I just love their designs which justifies a lot of the price for me, but their stuff also seems nicely constructed and is very comfortable. A lot of their stuff does go on sale at the end of the season so keep on eye out for that.

Annnnd everyone already knows most swankiss stuff is crap. Buy it secondhand, if at all. I think that's everything I personally have experience with.

Personally I'd love to get some more opinions on mon lily. Is it worth the price? I know it's an offshoot of dreamv which I don't really like... Also does anyone own anything from verybrain? Is it worth the huge pricetag?? I really want to know.
>>
File: 635[1].jpg (35KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
635[1].jpg
35KB, 600x335px
>>9261988
kek.
>>
>>9261981
>>9261988
She's female and was born as such ("assigned female at birth"). She went through a period of using different pronouns and a gender neutral name before her current jfashion period. Her original name is Linda, but iirc she legally changed it.

See
http://lukaruna.tumblr.com/post/147955505171/are-you-still-genderfluid
http://lukaruna.tumblr.com/post/54230777166/apparently-youre-supposed-to-bring-a-formal

I used to follow her blog a while ago.
>>
>>9262007
let's stop with the trans bullshit so we don't get this thread deleted please, we aren't here to discuss some girl getting wrapped up in liberal nonsense, we're here to discuss our precious nipponese brands
>>
I don't care how tacky and overpriced swankiss is desu. Somehow it's still my favorite brand. I like to buy it secondhand for cheap so I don't feel ripped off. Katie would be my close second favorite. Not feeling the sneak peeks of the 2017 release though. That babby shit.
>>
>>9262120
Swankiss is a big hit or miss for me. A lot of their items are too tacky for me, but the ones they make that I like, I really really like. Like their platforms. But my feet are too goddamn big for them
>>
>>9261999
I have a cutsew from monlily, it's really soft and comfortable and holds up well through the wash. Their accesories are pretty cheaply made, but they're relatively cheap to buy so it's not so bad.
>>
>>9262120
Honestly my Swankiss stuff hasn't been that bad at all. Granted I haven't bought any newer pieces but they're not as bad as they're made out to be.
>>
109net shop fuku are avail for those who were interested
>>
>>9262173
Like Shibuya 109? Can you be more specific as to which store?
>>
Does anyone have some larme hair inspo, wearing larme tomorrow and I don't know what I want to do with my hair yet
>>
>>9262233
I really like ryo_hair on insta, they aren't larme specifically but theres a lot of cute girly easy styles, with some how-to videos as well.
>>
>>9262180
http://fashionwalker.com/category/FK/FK01/?link=FUKUBUKURO_ALL

You're welcome :)
>>
>>9262364
One Spo sold out super quickly. Here's to hoping it'll be on the 2ndhand sales soon.
>>
>>9261950
Where?
>>
>>9262180
I said "109net shop" bc they had all their fukubukuro available at the same time and I wasn't going to bother listing all the stores bc most are not larme related. We were talking about 109net shop in the previous thread so I assumed people knew 109net shop meant....the webstore for Shibuya 109. Not to be a douche but I honestly thought it was fairly obvious so I didn't bother posting a link.
http://www.shibuya109.jp/ap/s/s?sort=fsdt+desc,rk+desc&fq=cc2:AP&fq=bdc:TL011&rows=60&pi3=29230

Honey Cinnamon is still available even tho One Spo is not.
(I'm sure more will be added later like Liz Lisa that haven't been released yet but they don't usually restock.)
>>
File: image.jpg (576KB, 1218x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
576KB, 1218x1600px
>>9262233
Like...pretty much every issue has hair inspo with how tos. Try just searching for scans?

Honestly I don't understand questions like this sometimes that are basically asking for the magazine content that's typically not hard to find. Do people in this thread not ever look at the magazine itself? I understand if you don't buy it, but you've got to have seen pictures or scans...right? Nothing personal to you anon but sometimes it's right there in front of you.
>>
>>9262394
Fuck I love Honey Cinnamon but I'm terrified of getting an item I won't like. Did anyone get their stuff last year? I don't really remember any photos
>>
>>9262402
I was just being lazy, sorry, not usually one to just ask for stuff I can find. Thanks for the scan though
>>
File: image.jpg (548KB, 1184x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
548KB, 1184x1600px
>>9262420
There are some people who just post lots of scans so I guess maybe it's easy for me to find?
Like I said, didn't mean to get on your case specifically but larme hairstyles are super easy to find in the magazine.

To attempt to throw something less obvious than scans out there altho still pretty obvious, I like @okumura.usk on IG
(Pic unrelated)
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 640x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 640x453px
>>9262414
Try searching the brand name + 福袋 on Twitter. It usually give pretty decent results but you'll have to weed through some crap ofc.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 640x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 640x453px
>>9262488
>>9262414
Got these images from https://twitter.com/mikumiku3821/status/800314220898230273

But fair warning - I'm not fluent in reading Japanese so take it as you will. I'm pretty sure it's reasonably obvious what it is but just wanted to lay that disclaimer out there.
>>
>>9262233
>wearing larme tomorrow
Does anyone not just wear larme like every day clothes and not like it's a costume like lolita? Like seriously, even just wearing non brand but larme style outfits even? Alot of western stores like Zara pretty much have items suitable for larme, it's not even that hard.
>>
>>9262538
Not that anon but for me I have varying levels of Larme on a day to day. like when I'm just going to class I'll take it easy on the hair and makeup and shoes. But on a weekend or outing with friends I'll get more dolled up. The more casual outfits I don't share as much cause I don't look tip top. And I want to share the best me.

props to girls who'll wear heels and a satin pencil skirt every day. but I'm not one of those.
>>
In twitter bonbon said they will have a fukubukuro too! If the price is reasonable for example around 10 000 I´d be interested but I am not going to buy it for 20 000 yen or so.... Let`s see!
>>
>>9261955
Ank Rouge is solid quality and quite good for what you pay for.
Honey Cinnamon is good for the price, but if the fabric looks delicate, it probably is.
Bonbon is hit or miss. Some of their stuff is very plasticky.
Rose Marie Seoir is fantastic quality no matter what you get, but some things are better deals than others because their pricing scheme jumps from like Ank Rouge to lolita brands.
Swankiss uses crappy trims and things because I guess that's their aesthetic, but their construction doesn't seem too bad.
Bubbles is nice. I wear my platforms from them almost every day. They are dying but I've worn them enough that that's reasonable.
Milk has some Larme stuff and they're great quality, and it goes super cheap secondhand. I got a bag from them that Risa has in her stylebook, and I managed to get it on auction for like 2000 yen.
Monlily is just a step below Ank Rouge in terms of quality, but it's also cheaper usually anyways.

>>9262538
>>9262547
Yeah, I'd say I wear Larme every day, just not every outfit is something I'd share online :P
>>
>>9261999
Mon Lily is pretty good quality for the price, you do get what you pay for. It looks frumpy as hell on me though.

>>9261999
I've bought all of my Verybrain stuff secondhand. The quality/construction is really good, however I wouldn't really say that the price is 100% justified especially because if whatever you ordered doesn't fit you I'm pretty sure you'd find it hard to resell for close to the original price.
HOWEVER, if you see a piece you like at a decent price second hand I would go for it. The great thing about Verybrain is that their items have a more 'classic' but at the same time really distinctive feel so they're versatile.

Speaking of reselling where would you say is the best for that? I've been looking to shift a few things but the fb group seems to be pretty slow.
>>
What is your opinion about gradient lips in larme? I keep seeing some girls doing this style for larme but for some reason it reminds me more of ulzzang. I think "solid" lipstick or lipgloss look appears more common in the magazine? I personally prefer that style. In larme you don't have to make your lips look smaller either unlike in some j-fashion styles and big lips are even popular because risa and some other larme models have really big puffy lips. Not saying you can't look larme with smaller lips too but imo there is no need to fake them smaller in this fashion.
>>
>>9263208
Unfortunately it seems to be harder to sell even brand new brand items with decent prices in western larme community. Many second hand items stay listed in the selling groups for months.
>>
>>9263210
I don't see why not (depending on the coord ofc), I think it could look interesting with a more grungey style

>>9263215
Yeah that's been my experience. Am I the only person that's stuck with a fair amount of things that don't fit her or am I just spectacularly bad at buying things?
>>
>>9263215
>>9263228
I think people's prices are a problem too. Why would I buy your used clothes when I could just wait for a sale and get it for less, you know? Not to mention, larme is such a normie store friendly style.
>>
>>9263210
It's not larme, but if it fits the coord, I see no problem with it. The opposite fashion trend, full matte Kylie lips, could fit too (colors like Koko K or 22). But yeah the most fitting is just normal covered lips with satin finish lipstick or lip-gloss. Which kind of seems like the norm for Japanese fashion in general btw.
>>
>>9263232
I get what you mean but if I wanted to sell for example a brand new Honey Mi Honey item that was originally $150 I am just not ready to sell it for really cheap. Chances are I have to just keep it then but yeah the idea hurts too much

The unfortunate thing for people who try to sell brand second hand is that sometimes same things you try to sell on western community without success get sold on fril & mercari in a couple of days with decent prices. In Japan you could find buyers easily but not here. Of course it is ridiculous to sell some used item that was $60 with the same price though

You probably can't find anything too fancy by more pricey brands (katie, verybrain, rose marie seoir, honey mi honey etc) as second hand or from sale if you are not ready to pay like 50-80% of the original price. The discount price can still be 6000-18 000. Sometimes you can get lucky though but people rarely sell certain brands second hand cheap unless the condition is bad or item is less popular
>>
>>9263258
>The unfortunate thing for people who try to sell brand second hand is that sometimes same things you try to sell on western community without success get sold on fril & mercari in a couple of days with decent prices. In Japan you could find buyers easily but not here

This is such a pain to witness I swear
I can't really get a sense for what sells well in the western community though. Ank Rouge maybe?
>>
>>9263258
Honestly the biggest problem with selling brand 2ndhand in the west is the fact that a lot of girls just can't fit into it. Whereas in Japan most girls are petite and wouldn't have a problem.
>>
>>9263258
>for example a brand new Honey Mi Honey item that was originally $150 I am just not ready to sell it for really cheap.

You should always assume, in any fast fashion ruled by trends, that your item is worth half it's original price as soon as you've bought it. Too many people have the mindset of lolita, which is way more like a collectors hobby than a fashion second hand market.

Think of it like this, by selling an item - Especially a new item - you are saying you'd rather have the money you paid than the item. In other words, the item was not worth the amount you paid for it. You cannot simultaneously say that an item was not worth what you paid for it, and try and charge someone else that amount.

Excepting rare and highly sought after items here obviously, but larme is much more like western fast fashion and doesn't really have items that are consistently coveted year after year. Something is popular because it's a trend or it was endorsed by a model, that popularity doesn't last.
>>
>>9264236
I get your point maybe the problem is that people have different attitudes about the subject and the "right price" of the second hand item can be hard to determine because of this.

My fashion mindset is probably closer to some lolitas although I never wore the fashion. My goal is to collect my dream warbrobe that is not too dependent on trends only. This is why I am ready to pay some $$$ to buy my dream brand items as second hand as long as condition us good or brand new. Many don't feel the same I assume but collecting clothes kind of is my hobby? I never ask for the same price I paid myself though if I try to resell something

Selling brand second hand is hard but at least it motivates me to make better purchases, items that are left unused are waste of money after all....

If I followed trends actively I had hard time to create a large wardrobe of my dreams because I couldn't keep updating it quickly enough. If you buy more expensive brands it can be smart to go for versatile or classical pieces otherwise you just end up wasting money when trends change -if you only liked the clothes when they were trendy. In larme I feel that some elements (fluffy cardigans, faux leather items, ma-1 jackets, faux furs, fluffy heels) especially in autumn fashion have remained more or less same for a few years ready which can be helpful to many.
>>
Yoooo forever 21 has got a shit ton of larme clothing right now. Fluffy sweaters, fluffy coats, fuzzy bags in all pastel colors. I was about to order from Ank Rouge but glad I didn't. A bitch is about to stock up
>>
>>9262538
Nah, I'm the same. A lot of my outfits are at least somewhat "Larme inspired." Since Larme is just a bunch of trendy stuff I find it easy to wear out, even if I'm not doing the full look.

>>9262547
>props to girls who'll wear heels and a satin pencil skirt every day. but I'm not one of those.

I wish I could but... it doesn't happen.
>>
File: LAS0116S0045_pz_a001.jpg (155KB, 431x575px) Image search: [Google]
LAS0116S0045_pz_a001.jpg
155KB, 431x575px
Has anyone bought from anything from Last Virgin?
>>
>>9264610
I haven't, I always forget they exist desu but I really like their stuff when I see it. Fuckin love those pajama-like button up shirts and quilted satin...

>>9263210
If I'm not mistaken some of the older makeup tutorials in the magazine mignthave included gradient lips? Idk, plus they kind of add to dollyness of the under eye blush look imo. But you're right, at least recently solid glossy lips are more in.

>>9262538
I wear larmeable items almost daily, but like others in the thread might not do my makeup or hair to match. Or I'll just wear like a heart choker and pearl earrings with a more normal outfit to still feel at least a little trendy and cute.
>>
Didn't know Swankiss is actually crap. I'm not even into larme, but I love a lot of Swankiss's stuff. They're easily my favorite larme brand.
>>
>>9264660
I think it depends on the item, I've gotten a handful of things from Swankiss when TOM was doing those insane TOM Points bonuses and none of it was super crappy or anything.
>>
>>9264666
Haha please.

Swankiss isn't that expensive compared to other Larme brands. The quality just doesn't justify the price, so your money is better spent on literally any other brand (unless you get swankiss secondhand which is quite doable).
>>
>>9264685
>want to bitch about not being able to afford it.

Your own words. Most of us can afford it.
>>
>>9262538
I typically wearing very casual most days, so wearing larme, means wearing a meaningful styled outside that I don't normally get to, chill costume chan.
Also no one thinks larme is a costume, I didn't saying i'm dressing up larme. I said i'd be wearing the style tommorow.
>not like it's a costume like lolita
>>
>>9264688
It hurt trying to decifer this.
>>
>>9264694
And in my experience it's terrible quality that doesn't warrant the price.

Like of course the price is relevant in a quality discussion.
>>
>>9264703
and there are others who have said it isn't good quality. Then you come in whining about how people can't afford it. I don't get what your problem is. It isn't "bitching" to point out the quality of something.

>Grow up
>>
>>9264711
>It's not crap, it's just that people don't like the price and want to bitch about not being able to afford it.

Your memory isn't too good, anon. Might want to get that checked.
>>
>>9264692
i'm high sorry, this will be embarrassing tomorrow
>>
>>9264714
You're the one who went anal about my comment >>>>9264682

I wasn't even attempting to pick a fight with you or anything, just pointing out that Swankiss is not expensive and most of us can afford it, but it's not a quality brand to spend money on. I still do not understand your beef.
>>
Getting this thread back on track, what's the quality of Merry Jenny like?
>>
>>9264721
I'd like to know too. Some of their designs are odd, but everything looks so comfy.

>>9264722
Just go to bed, Swankiss-chan.
>>
>>9264725
Wow sorry for making a joke.

Could you elaborate then? Is the fabric shit? I'm pretty disappointed.
>>
>>9264730
Ugh serious. Well that sucks. I get piling after a while but after one wear is pretty ridiculous. Most of their stuff seems to use similar fabrics so that would make me leery over buying more.
>>
File: 6902538-1-whiteblacktoecap.jpg (30KB, 513x655px) Image search: [Google]
6902538-1-whiteblacktoecap.jpg
30KB, 513x655px
These looked very Larme to me: http://us.asos.com/daisy-street/daisy-street-toecap-tie-back-heeled-ankle-boots/prd/6902538?iid=6902538&clr=Whiteblacktoecap&SearchQuery=boots&pgesize=36&pge=12&totalstyles=1399&gridsize=4&gridrow=5&gridcolumn=3&affid=10607&pubref=1171&transaction_id=10238243ec457ffc8ab94a9b594717
>>
>>9264610
Last Virgin is owned by Swankiss, and having been to their shop, I'd say their quality are more or less the same.

I remember thinking that Last Virgin somehow feels of an edgy/grunge version of Swankiss before finding out they're the same company, not sure if it was the construction/quality or design that gave it away.
>>
>>9264714
>>9264711
>ur on ur period because you disagree!!!1!!
jfc grow up anon
>>
>>9264518
Can you link some of them?
>>
>>9265050
Not that anon but personally, I always have better luck in store than online for f21. Maybe it's just my store but it tends to have a better variety of styles while online only caters to a certain aesthetic. It's gotten better lately, though. Do you have an f21 around you at all?

>>9265018
Yeah I don't know what that anon was going on about last night...

>>9265014
I was hoping it was a little different since it looks better to me than swankiss although I know they're by the same designer, but of course looks can be deceiving. Maybe I'll see if any of it shows up secondhand if I try getting it at all. I really like their designs a lot more than Swankiss.
>>
>>9264610
Not sure about the clothes but I have a choker from them and it's pretty nice quality for the price.

Someone mentioned Eatme earlier, well I just got a skirt from them, FUCK it's the most flattering thing I've worn in years.

>>9264646
Who are you using right now?
If you're buying one or two things from a lot of different shops Zenmarket is pretty good, they charge you 300 yen per item and that's it.
>>
The brand snobs in this thread are starting to piss me off. Seriously get off your high horses. If you like an item guys just buy it. No one gives a shit at the end of the day anyway.
>>
>>9265226
Yes, no one cares, which is why we had a brand quality discussion in the first place. Because we don't care.

No one's saying you can't buy something if you like it, people are just giving their opinions on certain brands. This is a normal for a fashion thread.
>>
>>9265050
What the other anon said. Each store is different but they're ripe with options usually in store vs online
>>
Who are your favourite Larme instagrammers/bloggers anons? I need new people to follow
>>
>>9265146
Could you show us what skirt you got? I got curious!
>>
File: eatme.jpg (31KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
eatme.jpg
31KB, 500x667px
>>9265458
See pic related. I'm really really really impressed by the quality.

Does anyone know when sales usually start on Japanese webshops? I've got my eye on a few things and I'm wondering whether it'd be worth it to wait it out.
>>
>>9265521
Thanks, the skirt looks cute!

I noticed some shops have already random discounts like 20-40% on some stuff but the sale selection is still small. I can`t remember exact time from last year but I´d keep my eye on the stuff I am interested in especially during December and when it gets closer to the 24th. I´d say many sales begin around Christmas!
>>
>>9265423
>Who are your favourite Larme instagrammers/bloggers anons? I need new people to follow

I'll bite. I haven't really found too many new nice ones lately but here are a few instagrammers that I like.

yurinaoto
celestiapaledollheart
melty.grace
>>
>>9262538
Lolita isn't a costume but yeah I partially agree. Would love to see more offbrand and daily Larme coords.
>>
>>9262538
>not like it's a costume like lolita
it's not
>>
>>9263208
Yeah, the fb group is definitely slow. I mean, I'd personally be open to buying things but there's nothing I'm particularly interested in on there. Nothing against the posters, I just have very specific things I'm looking for.

I would look at other platforms too. Maybe try posting a sales post on tumblr or depop or something. I've moved a few things this way. It's definitely hard for Japanese brands, due to the size and higher price point. You may have to take a loss.

>>9263228
I have a few things that I'm scratching my head about what to do with, but luckily not too many. Have you bought a lot of Japanese clothing (outside lolita) before getting into Larme? I feel like there's a bit of a learning curve to figure out what silhouettes work for you and how sizes work out.

Maybe we could share fit tips for certain brands here? That would help with the quality discussion.

>>9263258
I wonder if you would make more sending items back to a middle man in Japan to resell them on mercari or fril for you. Well, there's a job opportunity for someone living in Japan right now.

Japan is definitely more brand oriented than over here, even outside of Larme or lolita. So prices don't drop as much as over here, since collecting certain pieces is more of a status thing.

>>9264431
Yeah, while things do change there are some lasting trends. For fall, I don't see velvet going out of style any time soon for instance. Pink and black seems to be one of the biggest lasting trends. If you stick to those sort of things it's easier to build up a wardrobe you won't have to completely overhaul in a few months.
>>
>>9265081
>>9265324
Sadly we don't have f21 in my country
>>
File: ursual-dress-valfre_grande.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ursual-dress-valfre_grande.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
could this dress be used for larme, or is the neckline too off?
>>
>>9266154

Not even into larme but where is this dress from?
>>
>>9266147
Same here... Luckily they ship here with reasonable price so I think about ordering something soon (maybe). Maybe they ship to your country too?
>>
>>9266156

y u here
>>
>>9266156
Valfre. 30% off on black friday sale today
>>
>>9266159

Clean the salt out of your vag.

>>9266160
Thanks!
>>
>>9266159
>>9266164

Please stop derailing the thread. Let stupid anon be stupid.
>>
>>9266170

Sorry you're having a bad thanksgiving.
>>
>>9266174

Sorry for your generally shitty day then.
>>
>>9266177

its not exactly a far fetched guess when you take a look at the confessions and feels threads of cgl. You're probably right at least half of the time when you guess someone's life is shitty in some way.
>>
>>9266182

>people who don't read one line of text should be taken out and shot
>you're projecting!!!!!

Ok, maybe I did assume too much
>>
Maybe it's just me but do you guys feel more insecure in Larme than in other fashions? I feel like no matter how much time and effort I put into my hair/styling I'll never get it right. Yet I've never felt this in Lolita.
>>
>>9266191
it's okay, anon. my family asked me about my "baby clothes fetish" today too
>>
>>9266199
Sometimes yeah. That's why I don't post my outfits online or if I do I don't say they're Larme. most of my wardrobe now is generally inspired by the magazine though. I need to up my makeup and hair skill before I really start posting my stuff up. For right now I'm just enjoying wearing the clothes.
>>
>>9266199
Do you worry mostly because of hair styling part or generally about looking or feeling "Larme enough"?
>>9266263
I relate to this, I feel insecure about tagging anything personal I post with "larme" because I know that I have a lot to improve.
>>
>>9266199
For me it feels a bit that way too tough I never thought about it until now. I think because larme is aimed at the masses, it's somewhat important that other people also think you look good/trendy, whereas lolita is an alt version which gives it more of an 'I do what I want and I don't care what you think' vibe.
>>
>>9266270
*an alt fashion
>>
>>9265536
Is it weird that I'm not that into grace's outfits? Her hair and makeup and overall style are really nice but the silhouettes of her coords are somewhat unflattering, especially in a fashion where the slender points of the body are meant to be emphasised. I get that some people are into loose clothes but it just looks off to me.
>>
>>9266269
It's a mix of both but yeah the hairstyling is one of the hardest points for me. I think my outfits are semi decent but I can never get my hair to look good.
>>
>>9266327
Some of her outfits are really good but lately she's had some duds. But I am glad to see attempts at larme different from the usual somewhat cookie cutter sutff, even if it kind of misses the mark.

>>9266199
Totally feel that. Im still practicing to try and find go-to hair styles that are easy but unquestionably larme, and to adapt larme makeup for my weird angular white girl face.
>>
I sometimes feel that even if I do my make-up very much in Larme style it can look just too basic if I don`t wear circle lenses (I don`t wear them). Maybe because the make-up can look quite "natural" although you were wearing the whole set: suitable eyeshadow, brown eyeliner, blush, lipstick or gloss that finishes the look etc... When I wear natural falsies my make-up usually looks more "Larme" although it sounds silly but this makes me wonder if I should wear contacts like many models do. Having natural falsies + right kind of makeup + circle lenses creates a different look compared to having the same makeup only with mascara. I don`t know...
>>
>>9266404
Yeah i feel that. Larme gives the appearance of being effortless but really the more effort you put in to looking effortless, the better it looks. I personally don't think I could justify buying circle lenses since I don't see myself wearing them in my daily professional life and would only use them for outfit/makeup shots, but falsies are cheap and could probably bump my makeup up a notch. Im just so bad at them lol
>>
>>9265990
There is a larme amino that's pretty new and I bet it'd have something to offer with a little work.
>>
>>9266533
Doubt that, look at how the Lolita amino turned out.
>>
>>9266533
The Larme amino will be full of people low balling for brand items or complaining about how brand won't fit them, I can pretty much guarantee it will be a terrible place to try and sell anything.
>>
How come no one does tag dumps anymore? Are we not allowed or is there just not enough content for anons to bother? I always liked seeing the mix of good and bad and hearing anons critique on the outfits.
>>
>>9266861
Some people in the fb group got really funny about it
Which is a shame cause I thought everyone here kept it pretty civilised
>>
>>9266888
Yeah I don't post them anymore mostly because I don't want to deal with the shitshow from last time. The facebook group went a little crazy which led to the ghost members deletion craze and then one of the mods thought deleting the whole group might be a good idea... I mean we could still post from public places I guess.

I think maybe a more general discussion about what works and what doesn't might be better. I'm sure we can all think of a few examples of what doesn't work...

Ok I'll start: So I've been into Larme for a while and a couple of years ago it as very hard to find Larmable offbrand pieces because Western trends hadn't yet come up. Now, it's quite easy, and you can push the style even more into larme by adding some accessories from aliexpress. So, relatively easy and cheap. Why can some people still not get the style down? I see some outfits that look pretty basic. I mean, if they had the makeup and hair up to par it would be one thing, there are simple looks in the magazine too. But if you don't have the makeup, the hair, or the aesthetics down then it doesn't look like anything other than a normal outfit.
>>
>>9266888
That's really lame. The larme threads are, as you say, pretty civilised and tame. Hell, people feel comfortable enough to selfpost, myself included. Never received anything other than legitimate concrit.

>>9266932
It's shit that people can't/wont post anyone from anywhere because of this. Insta, tumblr etc aren't off limits but I guess most people post duplicate content on their social media, so there'd probably be a shitshow about someone posting them "From the group" anyway.

>Why can some people still not get the style down?
idk man. That one anon who posts here sometimes is a source of great frustration for me, always two steps forward one step back.
>>
>>9266972
Yeah I think insta and tumblr should be fair game. I've not even seen that many outfits posted in the fb group lately really. I'm just curious about good western larme girls beaides the well-known few.

>>9266932
I think part of the reason people struggle is because they don't really bother to read the magazine...they just try to imitate the same few popular OTT pictures and styles that get passed around social media a bunch. So their idea of larme is too narrow and when they realize they can't exactly replicate those OTT looks instead of drawing inspo from other larme sources they just fall back on "kawaii" shit, or cheap clearance rack western clothes that might have some lace on them.
>>
>>9266404
I've been debating about wearing circle lenses with LARME too, but I wonder if they'd look too OTT since I already have big eyes.
>>
larme makeup takes me as long as ott lolita makeup for me. just because it's natural looking doesn't mean it won't take as long. It's just different colors, intensity and lashes. Is it the same for you guys?
>>
>>9267064
It depends on the design I think but I kind if wonder the same with myself. I have tried only one circle lense design (natural design similar to my irises) but I wasn't convinced if they suited me. My eyes looked dolly but my expression looked more blank somehow. I should try something else. Many girls in western larme community can make them work so maybe it is the design.
>>
>>9266888

I wont post outfits on here or anywhere other than my social media due to bickering and bitchiness mostly. I dont trust half the girls in the Larme fb group either. Its a shame but I dont need that evil in my life.
>>
>>9267094
Fully agreed. Don't know why everyone is complaining, I'm so glad we don't do tags dumps anymore. Maybe some of it was useful but a lot of it was just bashing on others and petty jealousy.

Though as for the FB group, perhaps it's somewhat better? I haven't seen much drama from their recently and I'd love to post in it. Then again, half the members in it also go on here so I'm not sure.
>>
File: 2f6ccafaeac3ae3.jpg (151KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
2f6ccafaeac3ae3.jpg
151KB, 600x400px
>>9266972
People in this thread are some of the nicest I've seen to people who self posting. I feel like people here really want to help others improve.

That said there are some people who don't seem to improve no matter how much crit is given to them, which is a bit frustrating. I do feel like I've seen small bits of improvement though, even in some of the most notoriously poorly dressed posters, both here and on the FB group. So I suppose that's good.

>>9266987
Yeah, people not reading through the magazine is definitely a problem. Also a big part of that is that by not taking in the magazine as a whole, they're really missing out on the big picture. I feel like the more you read Larme, the better your style will become just naturally. If you're only looking at a few select scans and then try to throw something together, it just ends up looking off.

It's been mentioned a lot before but Larme is also more similar to traditional fashion than other jfashion styles. IMO it definitely helps to have a good fashion sense outside of Larme and to be frank, some girls haven't cultivated that. I feel like some girls could stand to learn what styles flatter them and how to put together "normal" outfits before they move onto to something as trendy as Larme. But that's not kawaii...

I think the thing about posting people from the fb group comes down to the fact that most of the people who post good coords also have public social media where you can find their outfits. It's only really the "hey I just found Larme so I threw together an outfit from my closet is it ok?" that only have their outfits on the fb group. I think people are concerned about scaring newbies away from the style by having their outfits taken and critiqued publicly. But then no one is willing to really give in depth crit in the group for fear of being labeled the bitch.

>>9267100
...so you're annoyed that people who post on cgl are in the Larme fb group? Isn't that hypocritical?
>>
>>9267100
the fb group is basically sanitised anon
what the hell are you on about?

>>9265990
yes please a fit guide would be such a good idea, I'll contribute something tomorrow

so is anyone getting any of the lucky packs? what looks like a good deal so far? Does anyone have more info on the one that bonbon is supposedly putting out?
>>
>>9267233
I am interested in titty&co, bonbon, lillilly and jouetie bags but not sure if I order any yet. I think I get max 1-2 lucky bags because I also want to buy other sale items. If I remember right they said in bonbon's twitter that the bag will be available 1.12 or some information at least.
>>
Partially off topic but did you guys see that Risa Nakamura is going to the AP SF tea party? I'm kinda surspired, I thought she didn't like Lolita outside of modeling.
>>
File: hmprod.jpg (35KB, 446x522px) Image search: [Google]
hmprod.jpg
35KB, 446x522px
I just bought this dress and I was wondering if there was a way to include it in a larme coord. Even with black sheer tights and slightly chunky heels it still looks way too normie. Would knee high socks be better? I'm not sure about jewelry or hair yet either (I have a black bob almost to my shoulders).
>>
>>9267516
Throw in another color there somewhere. Maybe a belt like pic related? I think either sheer tights or knee highs would work, but if you're going with the tights, layer them underneath some ankle socks.
>>
>>9267516
>it still looks way too normie
larme is supposed to look normie tough? What else do you want it to look like?
>>
>>9267609
I understand larme is supposed to look normie, but you have to admit that it looks just a little different and slightly nicer than normie clothes. There's always something about larme that stands out just a little more. If I decided to wear the coord and post it online it would have been called too normie and not larme enough.
>>
>>9267288
Any more info on the titty&co and lillilly ones? couldn't find anything on the websites

>>9267516
I'm not sure anon, for some reason there's something about this dress that just doesn't sit right with larme to me
>>
>>9267516
I have this dress too and i wear it with my fluffy platforms or pom pom flats. Fistnet socks or large fishnet hole tights. White thrill lag or a leopard tote.

Look in the magazine for tips or perv on larme models outfits for pointers
>>
My dresses from MonLily have been pretty decent quality and price. I've worn them to death but they've held up for longer than I expected. One of the tops I bought lost it's stretch in the neckline after a few washes though.
I bought from BonBon in person before Risa did her first collab with them, and scored a good dress for half price. It was similar quality to MonLily. Their sales make it worth it, but I agree with the others that their stuff is hit or miss.
I like Bubbles the most for their reasonable prices, design & quality, but the shoes could do a bit better in terms of quality.
>>
>>9267636
There is no info about titty&co and lillilly bags (or I have missed it) but titty&co's bags have looked nice, casul and easy to coordinate earlier. They have nice outerwear included every year too! I assume lilLilly will have a lucky bag this year too but last year it was filled with left over items that weren't too excitig. If they do the same this time I might skip it.
>>
>>9267712

I tend to look for more toned down pieces like Maihee wears than go crazy. Some girls in larme wear things that dont match or are a bit much. Capsulebunny for e.g wears a weird mix of larme and for me it just doesnt fit the bill.

I prefer pieces like Risa had in her first style book which gives a dolly look but gives larme vibes.
>>
File: 09141300_57d8cb47ae179.jpg (431KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
09141300_57d8cb47ae179.jpg
431KB, 675x900px
>>9267516
This dress reminds me of something bubbles would put out. I would check out their twitter and onepiece section for ideas.

I also disagree with >>9267636, with the right styling it could definitely work. I think you might have too much black on black. I know this isn't the right time of year but imo the dress would look nicer with bare legs to show contrast.
>>
>>9267923

So so true.

If you are small and petite already its easy for Larme to look more... suited? If thats the right term... we're used to models like Risa, Maihee, Yui ect who are tiny already and even just wearing simple fishnets, black boots with a leopard skirt its "larme" but put that on someone bigger its less larme? Its stupid to think that obviously but... yeah.
>>
>>9267613
I always thought that ''slight difference'' is because of the models we are used to seeing in the magazine, they all look really similar, so if you don't look like the models if feels off?
>>
>>9267990
I think the models don't look look that similar but many of them do have kind of similar style hair and make-up and they are petite -probably these together can create the impression of similarity? In Larme 25 every model (based on a quick look) had brown hair: middle brown, dark brown/maybe black, reddish brown... Someone had lighter brown shade but yeah mostly brown! In some issues and especially in older ones there is more variation but because brown hair is so well presented in the magazine maybe it is easier to create the look with brown hair. Just because that is what we commonly see in Larme. I think you can create the look with other hair color very well but if your styling overall is a bit off maybe having for example dyed blonde hair (which is rarely presented in the magazine) can make the impression even less larme. Obviously not everyone with brown hair looks automatically larme.... This is just something I noted when I started to think about the models and what they have in common.
>>
>>9267990
Um, no. Most normie girls where I live try to dress like Kylie Jenner or one of the other forms of the Kardashians and they don't wear anything Larme looking.
>>
>>9267990
>>9268051
>>9268057

Are we all just dancing around the whole Asian aspect?

I do think there is an implicit bias for Asian looking girls in Larme because that's what we're used to seeing in the magazine. That's certainly one of the most glaring similarities between the models.

oh wait >>9268077 came in as I was writing. But yeah it may be racist but I do think that's what people are picking up on most, mostly unconsciously.
>>
>>9268079
Yeah, there is a bias for asian women in all jfashions. Lolita used to be more like this years ago, but now the online lolita community is almost exclusively dominated by non-asian girls. Gyaru and Larme are very similar, and Gyaru was heavy on the asian-fixation.
>>
>>9268057
If every girl dressed like Kylie Jenner, then places like Forever 21 and H&M would only be selling those clothes. Face it- Larme aesthetics are also popular in normie fashion this year. Leopard print, pink + black, lace and slip dresses are whats in, and many girls are wearing them. Look beyond what you see instathots wearing.
>>
>>9268556
>Face it- Larme aesthetics are also popular in normie fashion this year
I never said it didn't I just said it doesn't look exactly like other normie wear. I'm glad the aesthetics are in, because it's easier to find pieces and build a quick daily wardrobe.
>Look beyond what you see instathots wearing
I live in an area heavily populated by them, I can't help but see it often.
>>
>>9268079
I wish there was a way to do some kind of randomised controlled trial to compare peoples' online reactions to an asian and a non-asian wearing the same larme outfit with similar hair and makeup.
>>
>>9268077
You get offended too easily. I'm half Asian myself. Look at >>9261945, it's obviously on purpose they look similar and if you're white or black you don't look like that, that's not racist it's a fact. You can still wear the style perfectly tough.
>>
>>9268733
they ... still look quite different though ??? almost all of their features are noticeably different other than perhaps her nose so.
Also, of course you're half asian, anon. everyone can be their weeabo dreams behind a computer screen.
>>
>>9268733
>>9267990
The models all look pretty different if you're not blind.
>>
>>9268839
>>9268867
>>9268880
You are acting like I said all asians look identical or something. They are clearly styled to look similar, same with other photoshoots in larme, and it’s a magazine full of Japanese girls, so if you're not Japanese obviously you're going to look more different is all I'm saying. I also said you can still look perfectly larme.
>>
>>9268556
kind of a tangent but like >>9268665 most of the girls in my area dress in a pretty basic, uniform style. Here it's the uggs and leggings look. I'm definitely glad that aspects of Larme are becoming more popular in western fashion but sometimes I wonder who else is actually buying this stuff. It's certainly not the girls in my area. It's nice to walk into f21 and find some cute stuff but I don't know who they're making money off of, at least in my area.
>>
I want to scan my Larme mags but my scanner is horrible and I can't afford a new one. How can I optimize the pictures with what I got, gulls? I'll dump some scans here later then, even though they're a bit outdated haha
>>
Anyway...

What do you guys think about pairing Larme up with minimalism?
>>
>>9269015

No I mean as in taking pictures? Outfit pictures... pieces ect

Not dramatically but more mellowed down type?

You can make Larme outfits actually look fashionable still cute and not like a Swankiss mess
>>
>>9269011
That seems to be the exact opposite of Larme. Even putting aside the detail work of most Larme clothing, the fact is that the magazine itself presents an anti-minimalist image. It's more about constant consumption and staying on top of ever evolving trends. I seriously have no idea how you ever thought the two could go together.
>>
>>9269031
Sorry didn't see this before I posted.

But that's pretty much most girls who are truly into Larme already. Most of the people who stay in the fashion for any length of time gradually fall out of the swankiss mess style into something more cultivated. You aren't presenting something novel here.
>>
>>9269034

Well im very sorry that not everyone wants to add sparkles and ugly stickers on their selfies/pieces.

I meant as a blog or Instagram feed btw. Most who try too hard to be kawaii end up looking tacky. We have yet to see anyone from the west fully pull off Larme yet anyway. Even if you look at Risa or Maihees instagram pages their feed isnt cluttered awfully. When they take their outfit posts its very basic and even bags/purses in their flatlays they look simple but in a nice way which matches the Larme aesthetic. You dont need to have a jumble sale messy room with rilakkuma or hello kitty plushes floating around to suit Larme.
>>
>>9269053
their insta's are not minimalist tough. If that's what you meant you should have said.
>>
>>9269073

Theyre laid out simply and mostly stick to colourschemes. Most Larme instagrams ive seen girls just mingle it with weeb shit
>>
>>9269077
I just checked Maihee's and Risa's insta to get an idea of what you mean and it looks nice but that's not what minimalism is. Your original question didn't mention taking pictures/presenting yourself on social media, it just sounded like you want to wear a minimalist version of larme. So what are you actually asking our opinion on, what we think of taking pictures in front of a white wall?
>>
>>9269088

No no I mean as in... the way I have seen Larme presented so far in the West everyone makes it look a bit messy or too overly kawaii. > Minako is a good example

I just think its presented better in a simple and sleeker way like Risa and Maihees pictures.

At the end of the day its all just clothes. Throw them down in a minimalist flat lay and it wouldnt make any difference.
>>
Any news on the Ehyphen bon bon lucky pack? Or any others?
>>
>>9269095
In that case I agree with you, I hate seeing a lot of weeb stuff in the background too, or adding glitter and hearts to the pictures
>>
>>9269095
I hate the weeb stuff too, which is why I don't follow girls like Minako. Most of the western girls I follow are pretty "minimalist" in the way you describe. it feels like you're calling out something we all pretty much agree is ugly. There's a reason why Minako has fuck all followers/likes.
>>
>>9269095
I'm confused as to what you're bitching about. Is it the photos or the coords themselves?

>>9269175
Whats the reason? I'm not a fan of Minako's coords but I wouldn't call her ugly.
>>
>>9269398
I didn't call her ugly. I called her sparkly weeb sticker aesthetic ugly. Her photos are all terrible quality that she tries to hide either sparkles. It doesn't work.
>>
File: trend or personal taste.png (1MB, 900x635px) Image search: [Google]
trend or personal taste.png
1MB, 900x635px
Dumb question:

Although larme is trend based, do you have to keep up with them to be classed as larme or is it ok to wear previous seasons trend if you like them best.

I'm still trying to figure out my style preference but I really like the black/pink/texture.
>>
>>9269462
Honestly I think wearing previous season styles are fine, especially if you can find a way to revamp it. For example I see some girls moving from the giant pom poms and using miniature ones with pearls or bows and it's a nice touch.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3024x2272px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3024x2272px
>>9269462
Probably depends. You can see from looking at previous issues that there are some lasting trends like pink and black, while a lot of trends seem to transform, like the big, prominent pompom trend turning into smaller, subtler pompoms. Some trends are seasonal, like velvet and burgundy for winter. Still other trends are pretty fleeting. The newest issue has a spread on hot pink which I don't believe with have the lasting power of other trends, but I could be wrong.

I would take a look at the last year or so of issues and see what pops up again and again. That would be your "classic" look that you can build off of. Then you might be able to update your style wah season with new accessories or something rather than in main pieces.

I'm a total trend whore though so I'm only speculating on how that would work you still might end up looking dated at some point.
>>
Do any of you write in/cut up your larme mags for inspiration? I've been tempted to circle outfits I like, write notes, or even make style boards. But then I feel guilty for tainting it haha.
>>
>>9269987
I personally read scans, but I annotate and save images I like in Photoshop. if you like doing that physically, go for it. it's your magazine!
>>
>>9269462
I'm going to be that girl and say wear what you want, bro. you might look dated in a Larme sense, but there's no point in avoiding looks you like just because it's an old trend. just be aware you won't be as popular among the Internet larme crowd (which you might not care about anyway).

as long as you don't look like an idiot and have a good idea of how to dress yourself well, pulling any look you like from larme for inspiration will look fine
>>
>>9268665
>>9268917
Where do you live? I live in a major city and while larme isn't everywhere per say, it's very certainly in trend and worn quite often.
>>
>>9270021
>>9268917
>>9268665
I live in the capital of a european country and most educated, middle class teen girls and young women wear clothes that could be in Larme, but styled in a different way. The kardashian style and badly done instagram makeup seems to be a lower/working class thing.
>>
>>9270021
>>9270046
Yeaaaah not where I live. Our one "major city" got put on some worst dressed cities in the us list a few years back. It shows.

I wish I could see girls wearing cute stuff all the time. Doesn't have to be Larme, it would just be nice to see some effort.
>>
>>9269102

No idiot. Look st Risa and Yuis new style books... they are FAR from looking like tacky weeb shit. Risa has this new mature version of Larme going on and Yui is keeping is very soft and basic too. Both their books are laid simply, fresh and clean but cute.
>>
Is there any black girls or mixed ones who do larme? Apart from minako?
>>
File: tumblr_n1dawpSs4k1ro5bwro1_500.jpg (209KB, 401x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1dawpSs4k1ro5bwro1_500.jpg
209KB, 401x600px
>>9270098
Tiffany Cadillac is a gorgeous girl who models for Katie. I love her. She's way out of minako's league.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
Bringing this back
>>
Getting this thread back on track, does anyone have any LARME scans with trench coats or leather jackets? I used to have a bunch saved but I lost them all.
>>
File: image.jpg (755KB, 1185x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
755KB, 1185x1600px
>>9270469
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 236x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 236x349px
>>9270474
k cool have fun >>9270471
>>
File: image.jpg (594KB, 1188x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
594KB, 1188x1600px
>>9270477
>>
File: tumblr_o7mlijzcW31rrep1ro5_500.jpg (128KB, 500x690px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7mlijzcW31rrep1ro5_500.jpg
128KB, 500x690px
>>9270469
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 700x824px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 700x824px
>>9270479
glad to know we stay on the radar too, love >>9270480
>>
GJ larme thread.. now we have ants.
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 700x1138px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 700x1138px
>>9270485
eh, she was bound to try eventually. I should have stopped when she said she was asian but w/e

sorry guys. here have more trench coats as an apology
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 700x895px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 700x895px
>>9270492
>>
>>9270497
>>9270496
oh, I wasn't the first or only person to reply... you get your full points that was a mob. I just knew it was you and let it happen any

>love this cheetah print trench
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 522x737px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 522x737px
>>9270502
*anyway & dropped pic
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 236x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 236x331px
>>9270503
>>9270504 this is what it's like to dine among sinners.
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 400x760px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 400x760px
>>9270513
anything to bury the furries in larmaloo
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 246x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 246x320px
>>9270516
>>
File: SCAN0817.jpg (363KB, 1191x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SCAN0817.jpg
363KB, 1191x1600px
>>
File: SCAN0816.jpg (365KB, 1207x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SCAN0816.jpg
365KB, 1207x1600px
>>9270531
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 700x975px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 700x975px
>>9270521
>>
File: SCAN0821.jpg (453KB, 1161x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SCAN0821.jpg
453KB, 1161x1600px
>>9270532
>>
File: SCAN0820.jpg (556KB, 1191x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SCAN0820.jpg
556KB, 1191x1600px
>>9270533
somewhat better scan
>>
File: SCAN0823.jpg (576KB, 1184x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SCAN0823.jpg
576KB, 1184x1600px
>>9270540
>>
>>9270516
where is this skirt from, I have a mighty need
>>
File: SCAN0822.jpg (534KB, 1175x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SCAN0822.jpg
534KB, 1175x1600px
>>9270548
>>
File: SCAN0863.jpg (553KB, 1177x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SCAN0863.jpg
553KB, 1177x1600px
>>9270550
>>
>>9270549
not sure, I pulled from google. but probably Katie, since Tiffany Cadillac models for them. try reverse image
>>
File: SCAN0864.jpg (555KB, 1148x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SCAN0864.jpg
555KB, 1148x1600px
>>9270558
>>
File: SCAN0865.jpg (559KB, 1177x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SCAN0865.jpg
559KB, 1177x1600px
>>9270560
>>
File: SCAN0866.jpg (603KB, 1184x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SCAN0866.jpg
603KB, 1184x1600px
>>9270563
>>
>>9270549
I am quite sure it is or punyus by wego
>>
>>9270098
Ebunnybee (tumblr) comes to mind. I personally don't follow her, but her outfits are okay, and I think she lives in Japan so she has tons of brand. I just scrolled thru her blog and her pics are not the best quality though.
>>
File: katie2.jpg (152KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
katie2.jpg
152KB, 800x1067px
>>9270559
Just checked, it's Punyus for anyone interested

Speaking of coats I've been after pic related for a while but every single time I've seen it pop up for sale it costs at leasts 20000 yen. Sad times
>>
We should just ignore that troll she tries very hard to start a fight about anything to amuse herself.

If it comforts anyone she is probably not as cute as she thinks (people who have to keep saying how cute they are aren't usually as cute as they imagine) and if she was superb cute she likely had her pictures online and she could be popular for her looks. But nope doesn't seem like that. If her life was interesting and exciting she wouldn't be trolling here all day all night but doing something with her friends, shopping, spending time with her man.... But nope. What is the point of being cute if you just sit home and troll here. Boring life. Let's ignore her shit.
>>
File: typist.jpg (84KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
typist.jpg
84KB, 500x667px
>>9270663
Good shout anon

Let's post more coats
>>
>>9269987
I don't because it hurts too much, so I prefer finding either scans of the issue or photograph the pages I like with a good camera and then print them out. That way I can arrange everything in Photoshop too before having it printed out.

>>9270663
Missed the dramu but sounds like HWC did it again. When will anons learn to not respond to her bait?
>>
New thread here guys >>>>9270647

Just let this one die
>>
>>9272974
stop talking about her. it's the number one reason why she returns.
>>
>>9268917
I had that when i lived in a town mostly, adidas was also really popular and most things in stores were pretty chavy? But now I live in a city and go to university i see all sorts of styles, and the stores have much nicer things. So I guess it depends, stores stock what they think people in that area will buy.
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.