[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Omnia Vanitas who survived the blood bath

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

I am looking to buy a tea party ticket and I will pay double for it.
>>
Keep an eye on the event page. People always sell their tickets over the months, and the best bargains usually come the week/ days before, if you don't mind taking the risk.

How quickly did stuff sell out? I got VIP no problemo and didn't check if it was sold out after my purchase went through. I assume they went within minutes, if not seconds.
>>
it was less than a minute. There was a few general tickets left 30 minutes after going up but that's it. It's frustrating that they did not have the same amount of saturday and sunday tickets. I'm going to becoming from the midwest so I'm kind of freaking out i only have a ticket for saturday.
>>
I wanted to buy a GA ticket but when I refreshed the page there were still VIP tickets so I thought "why not?". I'm pretty excited for the weekend, I guess I will spend a week in Barcelona with my boyfriend, I haven't had a real vacation in years.

For the people who didn't get a ticket: I'm sure tickets will pop up on the page soon, so just keep your eyes open. Good luck!
>>
>>9261553
I bought a TP ticket before realizing that most likely I can't go. I wish it's true that people pay more for the re-sell, that would be a good medicine for my bitterness
>>
What are you all planning to wear with this theme?
>>
>>9261553
Last one was shit, I'll not risk my time and money again
>>
>>9261553
You are not allowed to resell tickets for more than their face value.
Also, I heard there's going to be a second batch
>>
>>9261553
The brandwhore meet, YES I'm ready
If I see some bitch wearing taobao... well, maybe what happened last year will happen again. It was a "accident" .... haha
>>
>>9261715
deets?
>>
>>9261715
what happened?
>>
>>9261720
>>9261736
Not that anon, but Id only say Krad Lanrete

(keep your crap taobao shit out of our meets)
>>
>>9261648
Why?
>>
File: 12215635.jpg (64KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
12215635.jpg
64KB, 300x300px
>>9261741
>>
>>9261715
What was the case? Because all Krad I can find looks pretty much okay.
>>
File: 497.png (64KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
497.png
64KB, 540x300px
>>9261715
>>
>>9261562
You can go explore Barcelona.
>>
>>9261783
Krad is still non brand gull... just a tip, better buy some cheap secondhand brand
>>
>>9261708
I wouldn't count on it. Last year there was a second batch because of a mistake (?) some poeple had too many tickets or something, so when it was all sorted out they did a second ticket sale, maybe that's why people think they will do a second batch again this year?
>>
>>9261767
Not that anon but I really enjoyed Saturday last year. Only problem was that the former editor of G&L bible wasn't allowed to finish her speech, which was really informative. And kimura u cancelled her performance like a few seconds before she was supposed to start. Sunday was pretty bad. The food was underwhelming and the service was bad. I hardly even got any tea.
>>
>>9261833
i also enjoyed the event last year. I looking forward for barcelona. but this time i order only a GA ticket (and tp). last year i had VIP but pay over 20€ more for just a piece of cake, one hour early entry and a fabric bag was not worth for me. the bag was nice but nothing really special inside. Not even a smal think from juliette et justine (not even a simple postcard or flyer was inside)
>>
>>9261829
It was confirmed by an organizer. Also stall people have bought tickets because stalls haven't been confirmed yet, those tickets will be put back on sale
>>
>>9262890
Totally agree, VIP ticket doesn't worth it, specially on Spain
>>
>>9261715
Nothing happened last year, stop trying to create drama

>>9261833
It was terribly hot, how fou
>>
>>9262971
Could you want any tea?
Sorry phone posted before I was ready
>>
>>9262970
Why especially for Spain and what was in the bags?
>>
>>9262975
Because it was a teaparty that I paid a lot for? Other than that I asked for water and never got it. It wasn't so hot inside unless you dressed in long sleeves in which case it's your own fault.
>>
>>9262980
in amsterdam was some flyers from indie brands and sponsors, a little sketchbook, a seastar hairpin (aliexpress i guess) a little soap, tatoos and a little plastic pin.
nothing from the guestst of honour. nothing from juliette et justine, nothing from Kimura U, nothing from akira .... not even postcards (to get a JetJ postcard you have to pay fot them or buy a other item from them to get one)
>>
Has anyone attended these large teaparties as a lone lolita? Did you feel uncomfortable at all?
>>
>>9266506
yeah, I felt VERY uncomfortable... and they cannot stop poiting I wore a Bodyline blouse
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.