[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be cutecore. /fa/ told me to come to you all. what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: sfds.jpg (85KB, 698x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sfds.jpg
85KB, 698x1024px
I want to be cutecore. /fa/ told me to come to you all. what are some cute brands?
>>
>>9261088
There are a lot of different kinds of cute, but based off of that sweatshirt alone:
Liz Lisa, Listen Flavor, Swimmer, Swankiss, doki doki 6%, and check Tokyo Otaku Mode to get ideas
>>
>>9261088
btw I'm a guy, don't care if it's girl brands as long as it's long sleeve or can look unisex
>>
Lurk more.
>>
Galaxxxy
>>
>cutecore

we call it jfash round these parts
>>
File: IMG_1143.jpg (3MB, 2146x3021px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1143.jpg
3MB, 2146x3021px
This thread is right up my alley: Outfits that straddle the line between casual fashion and cosplay
>>
>>9261109
This thread has nothing to do with that
>>
>>9261109
are you lost?
>>
>>9261097
>I'm a guy btw
You know the rules fuckboy, post your balls.

How the fuck has no one called him out yet, what is with you today /cgl/
>>
>>9261110
You take your frilly dresses way too seriously
>>
>>9261116
>this >>9261109
>frilly dresses

???
>>
step one: never use the word cutecore ever again.
>>
FOUREYES CLOTHING
>>
hey anon, do you want to be my bf and bankroll my hobby? post contact
>>
>>9261109
That drawing is awful
>>
The brand that sweatshirt is from is OMOCAT,
I actually like their designs and buy something from then when they're at cons. Happy Monday has some good stuff for casual cute too.
>>
if youre looking for advice on getting a feminine/androgynous aesthetic lurk around the crossplay thread
>>
>>9261097

males get out! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
you will never understand what its like to be a seagull. you just want stacy to notice you!
>>
>>9261098
this^
lurk the larme threads, newfag
>>
File: 1459087376941.png (756KB, 2022x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1459087376941.png
756KB, 2022x1450px
Cutecore is too general, it's like saying you want to have a pet and then not specify what pet. Pick a style first and then lurk their threads, there's almost always a guide for every jfash in here.
>>
File: Cd-nj74UEAIkUqp.jpg (46KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
Cd-nj74UEAIkUqp.jpg
46KB, 600x419px
>>9267285
Knowing /fa/'s definition of cutecore, it probably would fit the fairy kei/yumekawaii thread best if talking about the pastel side.
>>
>>9261125
step two: don't wear omocat.
>>
>>9267375
step three: disregard step two because it came from a tumblrtard
>>
>>9267381
>tumblr
>hating omocat
?
>>
>>9267397
Because of that shota incident.
>>
>>9267400
yet most of her customers are tumblrinas
>>
>>9267400
>>9267408
>Im not tumblr ur tumblr
>NO YOU!! >:(

meanwhile both of you are probably aware of omocat's base and drama because you're both on tumblr. /cgl/ at its finest.
>>
>>9267412
a large number of gulls have/visit tumblr, it's not so much as literally having a tumblr account as behaving in a specific way.
>>
>>9267400
As a person who thought omocat was cool but doesn't keep up with the artist, tl:dr version of what you're referring to please?
>>
File: 1457045763350.png (299KB, 445x450px) Image search: [Google]
1457045763350.png
299KB, 445x450px
>>9267412
I meant to imply they're not a hivemind but a lot of sjws are hypocrites for buying her stuff, but okay.

>>9267418
Started selling shirts with "shota" on it, tumblrinas got mad along with her tweets making fun of someone's trigger warning list about her products.
>>
>>9261088

milkbbi
punimelt
natali koromoto
https://www.etsy.com/shop/internetclub/items*
http://kokopiecoco.com/collections/frontpage
galaxxxy
lazy oaf
japanla?
candy stripper
6%dokidoki
superlovers
conix (@ society6)
spank!**
https://society6.com/galaxia/tshirts?
junko mizuno
fangrrlz
estherlovesyou

Some might be too feminine, but here's a list OP.
>>
>>9261097
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>9261097
>>9267600
pls respond
>>
>>9261115
Feels like some /b/ tars found /cgl/
>>
>>9267478
To add to the list:
SPINNS
WEGO
You gotta search for it, but they have some good items to mix for a cute look between the casual men's clothes.
>>
>>9261115
>>9267643
Why not post your six-pack? Seems a little more fair (and I'm totally not typing this because I love them chests).
>>
>tfw no qt androgynous pastelvomit bf
;_;
>>
File: 1467741491058.jpg (647KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1467741491058.jpg
647KB, 1200x1600px
>>9267989
>tfw andro but id get bullied if I wore cute stuff
>>
>>9267476
Christ all mighty, it's like those people that complain about rape in yaoi when it's tagged and in the title and on the cover art
>>
>>9261088

how about you just be yourself and not let 4chan's 'fashion' board dictate which subculture you should try and belong to based on its weird pigeonholing, OP?

>>9267989

psst they don't exist they're NB cis girls who identify as boys for fun

source: disappointed gay
>>
>>9267381
Not that anon but Omocat is just kind of a twat. Buy from her once she released that shitty game people gave her tens of thousands of dollars to make.
>>
File: fairy-kei-6.png (129KB, 400x598px) Image search: [Google]
fairy-kei-6.png
129KB, 400x598px
>>9269130
They exist, but only in grorious nippon
>>
Not op but also dude. I really like some of omocats stuff is there anything actually bad or is it just the drama shit?because a store owner could come out as a nazi in support of another genocide but if the clothes look nice id buy them
>>
>>9267643
>>9267649
Because boys feel good about posting their dicks, or abs if they have them.
Being told to post your balls is weird and embarrassing.
>>
>>9269641

I met Junnyan not too long ago and had no idea it was him until a good few months afterwards, despite the fact that I was well aware of him at the time - Instagram magic really does him a LOT of favours.

On the flipside though he's also a lot nicer as a person IRL than I expected. Going by pictures I always thought he would be an awkward, standoff-ish fashionista type.
>>
>>9267478
Listen Flavor
>>
>>9261097
Unless you're underage, unusually petite, or FtM, 99% of long-sleeved girls clothes will not fit you as a guy, even if you're below-average height. Your shoulders are probably too broad. If anything, long sleeves will look worse than baggy T-shirts because the sleeves will be obviously too short on you. This goes double for stuff from Japanese brands that design for an average female height of 5'1" and whose "oversized" stuff often won't fit women of 5'7" or over, never mind men. Bear that in mind before you buy anything without detailed measurements or an easy way to re-sell it.
>>
>>9270522
Also:
>do you have any sort of budget?
>what country do you live in? can't give decent non-Asian options without knowing, and chances are your Asian size options are really limited if you're a man
>>
>>9270522

Not that guy but might help him:

I'm male, 5' 6", 110lbs and have 15-16 inch shoulders. Most Japanese brand one-size F is fine for me and has a good oversized look. Most of the brands in this thread come to mind. Some brands (Normally gothic/punkier ones, weirdly) I have to go to size L. Size M fits but sometimes doesn't feel right for the garment (EG: Not noticeable, but doesn't have the quite right hang to it that you want for the baggier items).

'One size' pants can be an issue though, Listen Flavor are the main culprits for this. My hips are a bit bigger than my waist (I know that's unusual for a guy) and while I can fit into them, they feel a bit smaller on the leg opening than I'd like.
>>
>>9269149
>Buy from her once she released that shitty game people gave her tens of thousands of dollars to make.
People are getting the rewards for their money this jannuary, they just announced that the game will get released next year.
>>
I like this style, but as a mostly straight male I think I'd put off a lot of girls
>>
>>9275290
Hi, girl here, I love when guys wear this shit.
>>
>>9267478
I never got the appeal for punimelt. Everything's so washed out design-wise and uninspired. Just another special snowflake uguu~ brand.
>>
>>9272915
I'll believe it when I see it at this point. The entire kickstarter thing was handled pretty badly imo with barely any updates for the longest time.
>>
>>9275313
Because the staff changed which you would know if you would have read the update, a trailer is coming out this month.
>>
So people don't like omocat because some images use familiarly controversial themes, despite the fact the company promotes itself as a somewhat 'edgy' Japanese street fashion inspired brand, that doesn't do anything over and above the stuff you can already find in Harajuku etc. That's like going into Dunkin' Donuts and being offended by hoops.

And the game thing? Games take a really fucking long time to make, even the relatively simple ones.

I don't get it.
>>
>>9275520
I don't follow the omocat thing, but I think the main issue people have with the game is that there were so very little updates on it, so no one knew what the fuck was happening. It's like with Poké Go after removing the tracker and blocking third party trackers -and- not responding to people asking what the fuck, or No Man's Sky not reacting to the backlash. People want updates, simple.
Even though they're now updating according to >>9275389, it might be too little too late.
>>
>>9275528
That makes a bit more sense. Still doesn't sound like a 'sabotage this shit, use your power as a consumer'! Type offense at this stage. I'd be willing to give them benefit of the doubt, esp regarding the game since it's such a notoriously messy business/industry anyway. I also think when you offer money so someone can make something, it doesn't make you entitled to it being good or personally worth while, it's the risk you take. All I expect with kickstarters etc is a sincere effort to deliver whatever was proposed. Granted it's a bit if a leap of faith which can be kinda disconcerting.
>>
>>9275543
>use your power as a consumer
It was a kickstarter funraiser, you don't really count as "consumer" for donations.
>>
>>9275548
Was thinking more in terms of the encouraging people not to buy from the fashion store. Sorry if wasn't clear.
>>
>>9275548
As mentioned in past threads, the reason for the delays were the shady programmers that originally were supposed to be working on the game but didn't do shit, was also why the new team was listed at the update.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/omocat/omori/posts/1743511
>>
>>9267418
Two incidents. There's the incident of the shirt which said 'shota' which has an extremely negative meaning in the U.S., obviously.

The second is the Omori game that was funded over 2 years ago. She used the fundraiser Kickstarter in lieu of investors which might not have been the brightest idea. However, I can find no indication that Kickstarter has banned or took action against her. To some extent, people donate at their own risk. However, Kickstarter will take down projects and take action against individuals using the site if they are found to be fraudulent. Since the Kickstarter page is still up, that means she has kept up private communication with the company. Kickstarter will audit people and require legitimate proof of work in cases large amounts of money has been accrued. So, I don't actually know what's going on with the game other then they are apparently working on it and Kickstarter has not deemed the money 'wasted'.
>>
>>9275550
Oh shit. I had just made an guess that was the issue. So it turned out the programmers were pulling her leg. (My defense being Omocat obviously doesn't know anything about programming.)
>>
>>9275795
A bit off topic, but what is the game actually about? I've read the kickstarter page before but it was all so vague and I didn't get why people donated to game concept that just seemed to be "it's going to be fun trust me"
>>
>>9261496
Dont you ever talk about Gundam like that again

>what is 80s anime
>>
>>9275895
It's supposed to be a mystery solving thing, either you or your friends are imaginary.
>>
>>9275290

Some weeb girls like it, if that's your 'thing' or w/e. I've noticed at conventions and stuff we [People who wear pastel/harajuku/omocat etc.] all seem to randomly congregate in the same place and generally it's full of a lot of transboys and nonbinary folk so it's not really the place to be trying to attract a mate or whatever it is you do.

Most of the straight guys who wear it are weirdly kind of bearded and hipsterish. There's hardly any cis gay boys though, transboys always outnumber me.
>>
>>9275290
Mostly straight is ideal for attracting weeb girls. Straight enough to date them, gay enough to not be repulsed by the fact they're all yaoi fangirls.
>>
>>9276057
Yeah I figured that would be the case. I'm not into that whole nonbinary crowd it's far too narcissistic and combative usually. I would want a weeb gf, but I'd rather her like me and then the style not for the style. Seems superficial otherwise.

I don't look like a bearded hipster at all though I look like a 15-16 year old (I'm 20). I probably won't go public with it since I'd definitely look incredibly gay. Just hope my next gf likes it so I can go all out.
>>
>>9261097
DICK OR GTFO
...please be my bf
>>
>>9276483
check the friend thread
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.