[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Livejournal days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: téléchargement.png (4KB, 194x136px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.png
4KB, 194x136px
I was thinking about ye olde LJ days,got nostalgic and decided to make a thread for it.
Let's share gold posts from the past/memes/dramas/pictures/things we miss/where are they now/...
>>
Anyone old enough to remember the wholeTalia Speaks drama? Good times.
>>
I miss coming back from school and rushing to go on my computer to browse EGL and lolitas LJs while listening to Kanon Wakeshima. Good times.

>>9257949
Was late to the party, care to explain?
I especially remember that HUGE drama about unseelie allure when she posted pics of a meetup (including underage girls) on a doll fetish forum with a made up story.
Also the stolen moitie choker and the whole Charlotte Charms saga. Good times.
>>
>>9257994
Woops i said good times twice like an idiot.

Anyway, Facebook groups lack something and it'll never be the same as Livejournal EGL, sigh.
>>
>>9257994
http://egl.livejournal.com/15206256.html
I think she was also a mod/ran a database for seller/buyer feedback and abused her power to remove unfavourable entries.
>>
>>9258023
http://egl.livejournal.com/15270220.html?style=mine#cutid1
Here's the post I was searching for. Sums up the whole drama.
>>
>>9258023
>>9258032
Oh boy i'm going to make some hot honey milk and read it. Thank you anon.
>>
File: shooz.jpg (99KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
shooz.jpg
99KB, 384x512px
>>9257994
Saaaame. Although, my babby weeb self listened to Capsule and Nana Kitade. If I wasn't on egl, I was browsing through the comm_sales.

I miss seeing photoshoots, media discussions, and meetup reports. It fills my salty heart with joy whenever oldfags like me would do a group shoe pic at meets.
>>
>>9258069
Group shoes pic oh man. 2009 was a good year for me in lolita
>>
>>9258069
>group shoe shots
My comm still does this. We take print/dress shots and finger-star shots, too.
>>
Not a post from the past by any means but I just went on EGL and saw two recent meetup posts and it made me realize how I miss ~*the old days*~
Not to say that everything was perfect and wonderful and drama-free back then, or that LJ is a perfect platform or whatever, but there was a certain charm to the simple posts on LJ that newer social media platforms can't emulate.
When I went on EGL a few weeks ago and saw that LJ implemented a new Like button I nearly shed a tear, it's so far behind and clunky, like a cute little granny who tries so hard to appeal to her grownup, trendy grandchildren.
I forgot where I was going with this, sorry. Nostalgia makes me dumb.
>>
I remember joining a group order on the comm sales to order lenses from geo. I really appreciate how easy it is to buy stuff now.
>>
>>9258656
It's ok anon i understand how you feel i felt the same about the button.

>>9257994
oh man Charlotte Charms. When I found out she was now obese,covered in tattoos and kicked out of her house it made me feel so weird, i found her really pretty in lolita, but god was she an awful person.
>>
>>9257895
I wasn't into lolita until after the great migration to DW/FB, but I miss LJ so much. I got excited seeing this thread because after all the BS on facebook the past few weeks I just decided it was safer posting to myself on my now dead livejournal than to angry people all over my feed.
>>
>>9258689
Ay, same.
I really don't like FB but my friends are on there so I can't really help it
>>
>>9258669
Pics? I haven't thought about Charlotte Charms in forever.
>>
>>9258783
Not that anon, but I don't want this thread to get deleted. You can check the lolcow farm site for her thread.

I feel like people phasing out of LJ was the end of an era. Lolita will never be the same again.
>>
>>9258850
Lolita is way healthier now than it was cooped up on Livejournal.
>>
>>9259094
What do you mean by healthier?
>>
>>9259094
Seconding, what do you mean by that? I honestly feel like lolita was so much more fun and active on LJ
>>
>>9257994
>unseelie allure

I saw her at a con last year.

It's amazing how she hasn't aged a day or gained a pound.

I think she's actually made out of plastic.
>>
this thread made me go back to read EGL archives while listening to some Nana Kitade.
Muh nostalgia
>>
>>9258069
Meet-up pics is one of the things that still get posted on egl
>>
Sunday evening bump
>>
I'll never forget the day replicas were banned on EGL http://egl.livejournal.com/18686404.html
Sometimes I go back to read all the comments on it, it's entertaining to this day.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.