[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Santa 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 394
Thread images: 50

File: seagull003.png (1MB, 1656x1372px) Image search: [Google]
seagull003.png
1MB, 1656x1372px
Gift assignment emails have gone out. If you did not receive one, make sure to email me or Seagull Santa. Card assignments will be out later this week.

We apologize for being a day late. There were some trouble with miscommunication and complications due to multiple gifts and double the size of last year's participants. I'll post up some statistics later.

>Grinched gift signup and check will be on January 15th, 2017, unless you guys decide otherwise.
>>
>>9230715
Previous thread
>>
out of curiosity, did many non-lolitas sign up for the $50+ bracket...? haha, I feel like a lot of people signed up for that expecting brand items. I'm going to try my best to research thoroughly and hopefully pick out good items for my matchees, but i'm worried about making a bad choice since i'm not a lolita
>>
Oh god I signed up for a few 50+ and everyone is asking for like handmades and lolita dresses but I'm a basic hoe and I don't craft and wtf oh my god I'm so sorry to everyone I got y'all gonna be disappointed as fuck
>>
>>9255991
Honestly, I wouldn't stress about it too much. If you're anxious about buying the 'wrong' gift maybe just buy a bunch of little things so your secret santa partners have a whole heap of things to unwrap?
>>
>>9255991
Also I already bought a cute lil instax camera on impulse for one of my giftee's but like >>9255990
said I feel like everyone signed up expecting burando fffffffffff
>>
The post-email anxiety is delicious. Gifts aren't games. They're work. 2+ months for no pay. This is your hell now.
>>
Question for IH from IL, JG from IL, KG from WA, AH from TX, and ML from FL. I'm going to be in Japan from Dec 14th-Dec 29th(Osaka, Kyoto, and Tokyo mainly). Would you rather receive gifts that fit your wishlist from Japan and have them arrive late or have me get them while I'm in the states and arrive on time?
>>
>>9255990
I'm non-lolita $50+ as well and the only thing on my matches wishlist is brand items. Hope I get them something they want ahhh.
>>
>>9255990
i signed up for expecting to BUY burando (i am a lolita) but didn't get matched with a lolita, ahahahahhahdfh fuck

idk how to buy for the styles i got matched with, so expect questions from me later.
>>
>>9255991
you can use their wishlists as a guide for what to get! i would be pleased as punch for >>9255994. the brands i listed were partly for aesthetic reasons so anons have an idea of what i like
>>
tfw signed up expecting sweet roris but got gothic/classic roris

rip gothic santa x sweet giftee
>>
I said "no" to international shipping, but got a Canada anon anyway.

And my other match listed 4 motifs/themes and 3 colors...

Well, I'll do my best!
>>
>>9255990
I'm a cosplayer who signed up for it. IDK what someone would feasibly get for me, tbqh. Maybe something I already have...? I don't really actually want character goods, because I don't have a lot of space in my room. I'm one of those people who would rather have clothes than a figurine or something

>>9255994
yeah, one of my matches made it p clear she was expecting burando, but I'm not a big jfash person (I'm very new to the styles I listed on mine) and I'm so worried that I'm going to get her a piece that won't fit her wardrobe or be her taste. Luckily, she's only interested in a single brand, so it's not as scary.
>>
MO from AZ, what colors do you like/are your in wardrobe? Are you opposed to getting actual clothing? If not, what's your general sizing? Do you like giftcards?
>>
>>9256017
right? I wrote jfash and otome as interest but honestly I only dabble in it and they're just "interests" and I have no idea wtf I'm doing.

>>9256009
i hope my giftees will think so too ;_;
>>
>bought some new craft supplies so I could make something special for my match
>they said 'no' to handmade items
>o-okay
>>
>tfw match has specific interests and wishlist items i ALMOST BOUGHT for 11/11 as gift fillers

goddammit, self
>>
I'm facebook stalking my matches rn, and holy shit, everyone is so cute and fashionable! I really want to make my matches happy
>>
>>9255990
I'm a lolita/otome anon who signed up for the $50+ bracket, but I made sure to include as much non-lolita stuff in my interests as possible!

>>9255994
>tfw I had this same idea.
I'm already getting two for super cheap from work, for my niece and myself as Christmas gifts. Could always grab another..

>>9256004
I guess this is made easier by the fact that we're on /cgl/? Just see if there's a general for that fashion and take notes.
>>
>>9255997
>IH
!!!
>from IL
oh

anyway: excited for my matches, there is a nice mix of people with similar interests and different interests. one of my gifts was bumped up a bracket, but i think it will be ok.

thank you, organizers and all santagulls!
>>
File: mOnvOJG.png (298KB, 2271x2380px) Image search: [Google]
mOnvOJG.png
298KB, 2271x2380px
for you lolitas with brand items on your wishlist, would you rather get 1 expensive item (i.e a dress) or 1 moderately expensive item (idk, socks/headbow?) and a bunch of smaller gifts like jewelery?
>>
>>9256026
>tfw frantically deleting memes and gross photos now
>>
>>9256035
i'd rather get a moderately expensive brand item and smaller non-brand items, so like a mixed bag.
>>
>tfw can't FB stalk my match.
>Gotta be creepy instead and ask here.

Hey V.K from Russia! Can I ask what size you are/your measurements?
Obviously I'm assuming that you fit into the standard sizing of the brands that you listed, but I have a plan for your gift and it'd help a lot to know the specific size!
>>
>>9256036
don't worry everyone I stalked was set to friends-only, so I was only able to see a couple pics here and there. Still helped me figure out their style, and what kinda stuff they liked, tho. Really helped me with one of the gyaru I got in particular :D
>>
>>9256035
Personally I would appreciate anything brand as a gift so I think you'll do just fine. As long as it's brand I don't think they would complain too much.
>>
>>9256026
>tfw my facebook is locked down and has outdated or deliberately inaccurate public content
>>
first year doing this and already feeling anxiety about my match! just realized i would've had the perfect gift for them too but i gave it to my ex as a present right before we broke up... oh well.

for people who ticked handmade as a no, how would you feel receiving your tier in bought gifts + a small handmade as well? i personally checked handmade as a no because quality and taste is always questionable and i'd much rather prefer items i actually want. would you be opposed to getting a small handmade as well with your present, or? i figure it would be fine as long as what you actually requested is also there but im unsure. maybe i'll just toss what i was planning on making in with a card instead and hope the person it sends to likes it lol.
>>
Happy because all of my matches are pretty cool.

>tfw researching match's obscure Jfashion that they've listed
Sure, since we're both lolitas I could always just get them some burando but this obscure fashion is interesting.

>tfw match is Jfashion but when I fb stalk them all I find is cosplay
You're cute anon, but I just wanted some extra info on your style!

>tfw find match's tumblr and their coords get a tonne of notes
N-no pressure...
>>
3 of you girls who implied that you wanted burando will be super disappointed I'm so fucking sorry.
>>
File: 1472594583112.png (201KB, 540x533px) Image search: [Google]
1472594583112.png
201KB, 540x533px
>tfw already have items that would suit my match and don't have to do a ping-pong of orders to here and then shipping there

>>9256043
I personally wouldn't mind an added handmade - as long as it's not the whole gift, especially in the higher price brackets.
>>
KZ of PA, I have received your match. I'll be honest and admit that I have no idea what I'm reading. Fret not! I'll try really hard, learning from all the lolitas who I can get my hands on. If you want, we can clarify some of the stuff here, through Discord, or email. Or leave it to my pro-gifting skills. I'm going to start a binder for this project because God knows I need one. Sleep well.
>>
>>9256050
yeah absolutely not, i wouldn't do that lol. i'll fill the price bracket and throw in the handmade ontop of that.

>>9256026
just did the same, thanks for the inspiration anon! didn't stalk too hard but noticed my match is fb friends with a girl i'm mutuals with on tumblr. small world i guess.
>>
>>9255990
I signed up for $50+ and didn't really ask for much of anything. I feel sorry for my excited Santa.
>>
>>9256060
i wish i had you ;_;
everyone i have so specific
>>
>>9256062
i wish my match was more specific. she listed interests versus actual items she'd want.
>>
BD from UK, ME from FL, JM from OK, any of you girls want makeup? (Not for entire gift, just pop in some) I'm a huge makeup junkie and I love buying stuff for people. If no reply I'll just tuck in some bonuses.
>>
>>9256021
Me too, anon, me too
It's a pity they don't like handmade, because I work in a very specific gothic substyle my giftee seems to like...

I also got matched with someone pretty straightforward. Kinda disappointed and scared my giftee won't like my gifts, but oh well, will still try to do my best~
>>
File: 1439785351360.jpg (156KB, 464x437px) Image search: [Google]
1439785351360.jpg
156KB, 464x437px
>>9256047
I'm starting to feel bad because I listed my dream dress with a bit of a joke in it. I don't actually want it, hypothetical-santa! It's just to give you an idea of my taste.

>I have a question regarding hand-made:
To those of you who said 'no' in the higher brackets, would you be opposed to something professionally bespoke?
In this instance I'm a 9-5, five-days-a-week, for-a-living dressmaker and I want to put together a full coord for my giftee, but I've been matched with someone who said 'no.'

I don't want to ask her specifically because then it'd give away the surprise..
>>
>>9256076
i would definitely not want this.
>>
>>9256076
>full coord
did they give you their measurements or something? it's a really sweet gift but I think it's too risky.
>>
>>9256067
If you're my santa: I want AP's Rose Museum OP in Mint or Charlotte's Bear OP in Black.

>You're welcome.
>>
>>9256014
wondering if this is me desu. i hadnt noticed on the confirmation email but i was listed as US even though i stated canada. my bad if you're the one who got me anon.
>>
I wonder what it defaulted to on my form, because I'm pretty sure I didn't answer either yes OR no for handmade... (for the record, if anyone got me and is wondering, I'm ok with it if it's professional-quality, like the kind >>9256076 is referring to, but it's generally not my preference, b/c I can craft general trinkets and pillows and things myself.)
>>
>>9256082
thank you.
>>
huge shout out to my matched giftee for including a broad range of interests (rather than just fashion stuff). I'm so excited to start shopping for you.

to my other giftee, i'm preemptively sorry. You didn't give me a lot to work with.
>>
File: 1359644235833.jpg (102KB, 616x616px) Image search: [Google]
1359644235833.jpg
102KB, 616x616px
i feel many things right now
>>
File: 1458266466147.gif (954KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1458266466147.gif
954KB, 400x225px
>mfw I'm going to hide a pack of saltines at the bottom of all of my gifts.
>>
How would you gulls feel about receiving second hand accessories?
>>
Does anyone remember the anon from white day who put horrifying drawings of goofy all over their packages? I hope they're here.
>>
>>9256107
Delighted! The thing about j-fashion is that most of us are buying secondhand for ourselves, anyway.

I doubt that anybody is expecting 100% brand new-releases only.
>>
File: 1423024151502.gif (1MB, 478x360px) Image search: [Google]
1423024151502.gif
1MB, 478x360px
>wishlist is mostly korean/japanese skincare or expensive j-fashion that is out of the bracket price range
>see anime/gaming interests at the bottom of the list
I was nervous when I saw the list at first but, now I'm really excited to start shopping!

Anyone have packaging tips to cut down on postage cost for boxes?

>>9256107
I'd only include them if they're an extra to the overall gift and matches something you're already getting them. Stick to mint condition and washed thoroughly.
>>
Even if it's more expensive to ship, I'm excited for my international match. I can def tell I am already going to go overboard as I love gift buying!!

My match seems cool and fashionable and I hope they don't judge me for being such a dirty and rotten person.
>>
File: return of the goof.png (2MB, 1512x512px) Image search: [Google]
return of the goof.png
2MB, 1512x512px
>>9256108
I'm back
>>
>>9256107
I feel like for mori fashion types especially I love vintage stuff, so most of my jewelry/purses are second hand.
>>
When it came to matches the criteria we used were in the order of
>Price Bracket , International Shipping, J Fashion or Cosplay ,Style, Handmade. and then specifics.

Due to issues we had with the forms and the excel sheets, and the limitations set by Shipping, Countries and Price Brackets, we weren't able to and match every interests perfectly and essentially redid the matches in a short period in order to get them out on time.

If you were assigned a Country that you are unable to ship to, email me and we can attempt to sort it out. We manually entered the Countries this year so they may be wrong. Double check your confirmations.

If you have questions you want to ask your assignment or if you are unsure how to interpret their wishlist, you can either post their initials and wait for a response, or you can contact us and we can redirect your questions to them via email.

Anything we can do to help make your experience better let us know.
>>
>>9256121
*we weren't able to read though every wishlist thoroughly.

I hoped that the essays some of you guys wrote would help making gifting easier. But if we dropped the ball this year, I'm keeping track of the feedback and am already fixing it and setting it aside for next year.
>>
MSL from CA - which pastry print items do you own? I have a cute idea but I want to make sure it works.
>>
I'm noticing that if you signed up for 3 or more than 3 gifts, the wishlists may be cut off. I can send another email or respond to your emails.
>>
>>9256129
Emailed
>>
>>9256129
oh, so that's why it just stopped in the middle of a word! Also emailed.
>>
File: GqRTEkD.png (38KB, 615x262px) Image search: [Google]
GqRTEkD.png
38KB, 615x262px
>all the filler stuff i bought ahead of time was sweet/cute
>i got matched with gothic/classic
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 455x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 455x352px
Just wondering, but how much were the brackets and number of gifts changed to accommodate shipping and number of participants?
I signed up for: 1 gift $10-15, 2 gifts $20-30, 1 gift $40-50, 1 gift $50+ for a total of 5
And got: 3 gifts $10-15, 2 gifts $20-30, and 1 gift $40-50 for a total of 6

I definitely don't mind giving one extra, but I was kind of looking forward to the big price bracket. Not only that, but this isn't going to result in some sort of gift value error, right?

>tfw I imagine sending a $10-15 gift to someone who was supposed to get a $50+ from me
>>
KB from TX,
What's your ring size?
>>
>>9256181
I know who you are. You are getting a 50+ gift but unfortunately we weren't able to give you a 50+ assignment.

Its not so much as a circle as it is a straight line with some branches. There was one 50+ short of a person because they couldn't ship outside of their country and there wasn't a match for price range.
>>
>>9256202
>tfw you did $50+ and put no for international
rip me
>>
super lucky that one of my matches and I have the same taste in fictional characters. I got a ring based on the character for myself for 11/11, but I'm gonna give it to my match that also loves the same character instead.
>>
Bruh both my matches do crafts and said yes to handmades but I'm like a rich parents that just throws money for gifts, plz 4gib me in advance my matches. I'll try to draw a stick figure of things you like </3
>>
>>9256035
I think most people are fine as long as the items clearly add up or equal to the bracket value range they signed up for. Of course, tiny extras like candy and make-up samples would be appreciated but as they can be hit or miss (allergies, etc.) they should not be the major portion of the gift unless your match has stated specifically it's what they wanted.

Also H.N.C from Philly, it says you like weird stuff and I do too so hopefully we like the same weird stuff lol
And Anais from TX, I don't know a lot about lolita fashion but I do love black and know when something is ita-tier so I will do my best

If both of you guys have a wishlist on a website or would like to add stuff, let me know through replies or if you'd like just straight up surprises, let me know. Unfortunately I am not a creative craft person so please do not expect anything outside of a gift and card with chicken scribble. But I wil try my best for both of you! (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)
>>
> The feel when you didn't proof check your likes and forgot to write NOT.

If anyone has MB from ACT Australia, I actually don't like crosses. I did a dumb because I was too excited thinking about goat shaped cookie cutters..
>>
>>9256260
Goat shaped cookie cutters? Link?
>>
>>9256230
I put yes for handmade and I craft myself, but it's more like I don't mind receiving handmade than I'd prefer to.
>>
>>9256022
Why do I feel like this is me? I know my interests list was like a mile long.

>>9256115
>skincare
>j-fashion
>anime/gaming
Aw shit I also think this is me. S-Sorry anon! I just wanted to cover all the bases!
>>
File: 1473361419359.jpg (49KB, 630x370px) Image search: [Google]
1473361419359.jpg
49KB, 630x370px
>be bento anon
>going through match list
>totally be down for cute bento stuff if I get paired with that anon!
> so cute tupperware/bento things would be lovely!

Merry Christmas, anons!

Also that moment when I realize I bought a bunch of lolita accessories as filler and only two of my matches are lolita and they're both classical. Well shit.
>>
File: CGL_2016_SS_Stats.png (60KB, 953x597px) Image search: [Google]
CGL_2016_SS_Stats.png
60KB, 953x597px
>>9255990
I don't know the exact amount but it was like 3 Cosplayers to 27 J-fashion.

Here are the gift statistics for this year. All in all there were 207 gifts to assign.
>>
File: CGL_SS_SignUp_Stats.jpg (92KB, 866x469px) Image search: [Google]
CGL_SS_SignUp_Stats.jpg
92KB, 866x469px
>>9256300
if you want to compare them. Here is last year's.
>>
>>9256300
Holy crap that's a lot of gifts.
>>
>>9256300
>Only six Australians.
>I'm 4 of those 9 gifts.

Oh my.
>>
>>9256300
>lolita bow on pie chart
10/10
>>
I got a classic lolita in the $20-$30 range for my match so I have a trinket box, a vintage handmirror, an illustrated book relevant to their interests and some knick knacks like stationary and a sheet mask. Does that seem like enough?
>>
i've just realize i may of misunderstood the $50+ gift range... are people expecting gifts worth hundreds of dollars? I selected it because I inevitably end up spending over budget on secret santas, but not the the sugar daddy level.
>>
>>9256348
I chose it for flexibility in funding since I also over budget. Nothing on my wishlist is even over $20 in reality so idk what the others are expecting.
>tfw basic bitch who just wants some tea and socks
>>
>>9256346
Sounds like enough to me, anon.
>>
File: IMG_6399.png (705KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6399.png
705KB, 800x533px
>tfw you buy pusheen socks in advance hours before the matching is ready
>tfw all my matches are into ghotic
>tfw no qt sweet lolita match
>>
>>9256376
I-I like Pusheen..
>>
>>9256067
idk but it sounds like that is me
>>
>>9256052
Dropping email! KZ is me. Thanks for asking for clarification, I know I wrote a lot.
>>
>>9256348
Nah, you understood correctly. If people choose to go way overbudget, it's on them and chances are that it's something they want to do. $2000 belongs in $50, but that doesn't mean $2000 is reasonable to expect. It's a tier for people who want a lot of spacs to do as they want.
>>
>>9255997
>AH from TX
I'm pretty sure this is me so if it is, that is perfectly fine! Whatever works best for you. If it isn't me...well.
>>
>>9256067
Lol, I think I did that. listed dislikes too.
>>
>say I only want ship in Canada
>got someone from California

o-okay....
>>
K who told me to mention tacos, what anime and games and stuff are you into? I get your style tastes, I just want your weeb specifics.
>>
>>9256422
there were 9 canada anons, if yall said you wanted to ship within or just an even number of you someone was gonna have to do international
>>
KH from NS, Canada and JM from California.

This is my first time doing an online SS so I hope I don't disappoint you guys.

KH, I did a quick FB search and you're super cute and I'm looking forward to buying all the cute stuff for you! <3

And JM, I'm so glad I have a lot of lolita friends to help me with yours, heh. I don't know enough about lolita but you gave me so much info I feel like I have more than enough to make you happy (thank you for all the colour suggestions). And I'm from Canada so please bear with me for shipping, it may take a while...
>>
>>9256466
i just wish it could have been closer than the other side of the continent, just sayin. I don't want my ss thinking I grinched them because it's going to take forever to ship during the holidays...
>>
File: 200_s.gif (39KB, 357x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
39KB, 357x200px
>tfw your social media is pretty cringe-worthy/ basic bitch
>>
>>9256376
Could always send them to a card santa. I'll probably be sending my card people little extras.
>>
I didn't even think of searching up my matches on Facebook... my Facebook name is a bit different from my real one, so if anyone got S who mentions ducks in her wishlist just use the first 3 letters of my surname.
Also to my matches- S.H larper and S.G crafter, how do you guys feel about perfumes? I have a ton of interesting indie perfumes and I'd love to share them out but I have no idea what kind of scents you like or if you'd even like perfumes (They're oil based so don't worry about customs, I've sent these kind of things to friends in the post before)
>>
>>9256509
Perfume is a very risky gift - it might smell nice on you, but completely different on another person. It's something you should buy yourself rather than get as a gift.
>>
>>9256486
>tfw this is probably uou
>>
>>9256445
I might have to get back to you on that. As far as animanga feels go, I watch/read happy-go-lucky cute-as-fuck it-hurts-to-smile things or super-depressing what-am-I-doing-with-my-life it-hurts things. I wouldn't consider myself bipolar, but those are my two emotions. I really don't know what you could get that would reflect such a life, but I would prefer it if you didn't get me optical discs of any kind as I don't own optical disc readers or players. The last manga series I've read was Miman Renai and an anime I'm looking forward to is A Silent Voice (translated, of course, I read and loved the manga).
>>
I didn't get card matches in my email? Just gift matches. Did everyone else get their card addresses?
>>
>>9256539
Next week, anon
>>
DS from PA and SM from CA, would you prefer one big gift or multiple smaller ones that add up?

Also DS, since you mentioned you like idols and rhythm games, do you play any of the mobile app ones? And if so are you android or ios?
>>
>>9256539
>what is reading?
>>
>>9255990
I wonder if some of the otome and menhera folk signed for the 50+ bracket.
>>
>>9256035
If brand makes it in the bag, you are doing alright anon.
>>
>>9256104
Hey, with all this gift giving and goodwill...

You can't forget the salt.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 932x651px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 932x651px
>>9256202
That makes sense! Thanks for the explanation, as well as organizing all of this! I figured it was something like that.
I'm in full hype mode now and ready to spoil y'all.
>>
>>9256115
Just a suggestion. I know most skin care is expensive, but you could always considering ordering a couple face masks such as the My Beauty Diary series. You could put a couple in their boxes alongside the gaming/anime gifts for thought.

Flat-rate boxes are nice if you are careful to stuff everything in there without bending/breaking it.
>>
>>9256532
That's exactly why I'm asking. If they don't want any that's fine as well! There are also ways to get over perfumes reacting differently to each persons chemistry, so if they are okay with getting perfume I'll add some suggestions about that.
>Personally, when a scent I like doesn't work on my skin I wear it in my hair or in a perfume locket.
>>
>>9256561
To elaborate on that, look at the skincare products they listed. Read what the products are used for (benefits), and then pick masks with similar effects. That way you know they can use it! *everybody likes masks*
>>
>>9256113
I thought about going second hand for my match and I was going to feel bad about it but now I feel better. I wanted to get them some brand and include a little extras as well. I personally wouldn't mind but I know some people would so that's why I was worried.
>>
>>9256376
Goths love pusheen.
>>
>>9256018
Hi! For clothes I usually wear dark or pale colors, i love anything in wine red, dusty pink or dark green (I also like these types of colors for makeup). In US sizes I'm usually a medium and in Asian sizes I'm either large or x-large, I prefer clothes that are more loose or baggy. I can give you my measurements as well if that will make things easier?
I'm also totally fine with giftcards, Sorry that my list is so small and vague! i was worried about having too much.
>>
BD from the UK!
I got a pretty good idea of some stuff to get for your gift, but I was wondering if you were into any fandoms/games/anime/whatever or if you would prefer to just receive fashion related good? And are you allergic to anything/would you prefer to not receive snacks of any kind?
>>
Hey J.C. From NY.

Your wishlist mentioned you like Mori but to keep to dark colors because youre kind of a tomboy. Do you still like dresses or are separates better?
>>
KG from WA who loves chocolate, are you wanting more accessories or just general items of stuff that you like works?

ASH from CT... does your FB have a WTB album by chance?
>>
>>9256546
Hello PA here! I play on iOS (im@s, sb69, llsif, t7s)
I'd be 100% fine with either one big gift or a handful of small things, whatever works for you.
>>
GR from IL, what tsum series are you looking for? And what kind of pieces do you prefer from Liz Lisa?
>>
>>9256615
No dresses please, I keep it pants/leggings all the time and year round lol. If it's too difficult to get clothing, feel free to me stupid little things from my interests that I listed out. Thank you clarifying with me, please let me know if you need more info!
>>
Hey Santa anon and Santa's helper, would you be comfortable receiving a thank you card? I'd love to mail you one (I'd email you for your address).
>>
>>9256644
*feel free to get me stupid little things

Sorry anon, I didn't get much sleep and work has been hectic today
>>
>>9256546
SM here. I'd prefer either one big gift, or like a couple of mid-tier gifts.
>>
Any anon familiar with New Zealand's custom's restrictions, could you possibly link me to a good list of what kind of products can't be imported and how declare the "risky" products to avoid problems? It's possible I can't avoid such things as wood. I, for example, planned to put a product (not eatable) that contains honey in the package but honey is in the risky list, can I still put it in? I'm sorry for trouble, I'm shipping internationally first time and I really want to avoid any problems I may cause to my giftees.
>>
>>9256674
from USPS website
>http://pe.usps.com/TEXT/imm/mo_024.htm
>>
Hey EM from SC, on your list you said that you like history and vintage items. Do you like actual vintage stuff or historically inspired/vintage stuff?
>>
>>9256616
KG here. Accessories would be great!
>>
>>9256674
Aussie here I think honey is fine if it's not technically in a food e.g. in cosmetics.
>>
File: IMG_4378.jpg (209KB, 1241x1483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4378.jpg
209KB, 1241x1483px
>>9256632
Ya kno, after I wrote that I probably should have mentioned that. I really like the tsum cat series (The characters wearing cat suits) also I like super pastel stuff like this as well as floral. My instagram is dollykitten because I post a lot of my clothing there .
>>
>>9256422
I wonder if this is me...because I'm >>9256014
and in California. Are we the straight line match?
>>
>>9256692
Awesome. Just want some generic sweet items or items specific to your list of likes?
>>
>>9256724
Just generic sweet works!
>>
File: tumblr_o81yscH8I71uagw65o1_500.gif (82KB, 480x334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o81yscH8I71uagw65o1_500.gif
82KB, 480x334px
SM from CA
it says cosmetics are ok, does that include nail polish?

also
>tfw you bought stickers for card people
>>
>>9256509
Is the SG you're referring to in the UK..? If yes, please send them! I absolutely love perfume but didn't put it on my list because of shipping restrictions (not to mention the price).
>>
Also BD from UK, ME from FL, JM from OK, JM from QC, any of you girls interested in perfume (100+) ?
Got the idea from last post haha.
>>
>>9256742
I'm actually allergic to most nail polishes, so I'd prefer not.
>>
>>9256681
>>9256698
Thank you both, the list of restrictions in my native language was not useful at all and googling brought up honey, wood etc. I think I'm brave enough to put it in the package.
>>
>>9256751
good to know!
>>
I was the uk only anon Im really sorry for my lateness </3
>>
>>9256742
also, just for the record for you and >>9256546, I was >>9250103 (and the post referring to it) from the earlier thread if it helps at all?
>>
>>9256744
Yes both my giftees are from the UK. Just let me know what kind of scents you like and I'll throw a few in (floral/spicy.foodie/green... any description) they're small and oil based so I've never had trouble sending/receiving them in the mail before
>>
>>9256752
Worst case scenario anon, they take that out and leave the other stuff or give the reciever a warning.
>>
I'm glad we were sorted to have similar interests and likes, most of my giftees have very similar tastes to me, I love it! I think they'll be really happy with their gifts. LSB from NL especially.

@JS from CA: Which tabletop games are you into?
>>
>>9256477
omg I'm so glad to hear my santa didn't take my interests section badly LOL. Once I put it in I thought it sounded really spoiled but i just wanted to make sure my santa wouldn't end up buying something i already had since most of my list was commercial interests

I'm excited !! no worries about disappointing! hopefully you found my actual fb, i dont go by kh, i go by eh.
>>
EM from the UK, I have your gift ready but it might take 2-3 weeks to arrive. If you want a tracking number or anything else concerning the parcel, contact me.
>>
>>9256786
Oh hey that's me! I've been playing Pathfinder weekly for like 5 years now, but I also enjoy FATE, Call of Cthulhu, D&D 5e, and Fiasco. I have physical books of the Core Rulebook, Bestiary, and Advanced Player's Guide for PF and both Fiasco source books.
>>
>>9256264
https://www.amazon.com/Cookie-Cutter-Dreams-CCD1112-Goat/dp/B00BC6ACGS

Totes m' goats
>>
>>9256713
I am not sure, but because some people have dropped out we do have Seagulls in California, New Zealand, and Canada who are missing a Santa right now.

If you guys are interested in picking them up and are not necessarily looking to receive an extra gift in return, email me for details. They are in the $10-15, $20-30 price range.

We do our best to fill those slots, even if I have to pick them up as assignments.

I've also already emailed those intending to drop out if they want alternatives. Let me know if that is a yes or a no.
>>
>>9256422
Did you already email me?

>>9256646
I'm not sure about Seagull Santa but I would love one. Thank you very much. Shoot me an email.
>>
>order something from fan gamer
>didn't realize it's a pre-order

h-how long do those take?
>>
CL from ON, Canada, do you have a favorite sailor scout, weapon (sorry I'm not sure if there's a specific name for the wands/compacts I see in a lot of sailor moon art), ect? And is there any splatoon merch you already have that I should avoid?

I'm very excited to send you your gift! I may spoil you a bit and go about $10-15 over the price bracket lol~
>>
>>9256840
Just sent you an email.
>>
>>9256760
Woody, spicy scents, or sweet fruity/floral ones suit me best. I don't really mind to be honest, since I like pretty much anything and if I get anything that doesn't smell good on me I'll just spray it on my pillow or clothes or something. I'll be happy no matter what I get, desu.

Also
>Ducks in wishlist
>Name begins with S
Are you from Israel by any chance?
>>
>>9256854
Depends on what you pre-ordered. I think their next round of stuff might be early-mid January?
>>
>>9256273
AdW from LA?

>>9256565
This is a great suggestion!! I'm only in the $20-30 bracket, but I'm trying to throw in a lot of little extras around one big thing. I'm glad masks are pretty inexpensive.
>>
Ok, E.C. from miami...please help me out with colors you like. Also your sizing? thank you so much, i'm so excited to buy for you!
>>
>>9256879
I ordered a pin. :/ Guess I'll have to wait and see. I'm shipping US, so the crunch time isn't too bad.
>>
File: ann of green gables.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ann of green gables.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>9256878
Haha yup that's me, I guess we'll be exchanging gifts then. It seems we have a similar taste in perfumes so I hope what I send will be okay.
>>
>>9256888
Nope not me, that's a relief.
>>
>>9256915
Yea I figured, the interests list I got wasn't a mile long. I hope your santa knows a lot about skincare! I'm trying to educate myself a little for my giftee's sake.
>>
>>9256921
I tried to be helpful and just put a few brands I liked and that I liked face masks and just basically anything since we don't have anything like that here. All I've got is overpriced Walmart stuff.
>>
>>9256925
At least with masks you usually can get 1-3 sample packs and test out what works for your skin. Favorite brands are helpful though!

If your list was really long I wouldn't worry about it, I'm sure your santa has enough to work with.
>>
>>9256937
I think I did mention that I'd love sample packs. I get a lot of them the few times I order face masks and I've gotten addicted to just trying new stuff I wouldn't otherwise like snail serum.

I hope your giftee enjoys everything you get them! I'll try to help if you need it.
>>
KP in IL, what kind of phone do you have? I have something in mind from your description! I'm so glad that we have some similar interests!
>>
>>9256839
Just e-mailed you about picking someone up! Not looking to get anything in return, just wish for everybody to be happy this year.
>>
>>9256965
You're so sweet anon! I would like to join you but I just opted for spoiling my matches for this year so I'll do better next year in case
>>
SG from the UK I'm super looking forward to shopping for your gift, your list was wonderful! And I will definitely include some candy for you.
>>
>>9256509
I'm SH larper, I like perfume but truthfully I have a lot of it. I do like lightly scented hand creams though eg vanilla, cookie dough, lavender etc. I like asian skincare too but didn't mention it on my form because a lot of my irl friends are going that route.
>>
>>9256509
I have you as a giftee, I think I spotted you at wicked and whimsey!
>>
>>9256115
Hi, anon. This is AdW sorry that my list was all over the place but I just wanted to cover as much as I can. If it helps, i'm more into WoW and anime than I am into the fashions. I love masks too but just have to watch the ingredient list. Either way, I'll love whatever you gift me and am excited for whatever you picked out
>>
>>9256991
Sweet, I think the ratio of skincare to anime in gifts will work out then. Your list was fine! I'm glad you covered a lot of interests.

Just wanted to confirm from your skincare products list: sensitive/combination skin, avoid olive oil. Also do you like figures/keychains?
>>
>>9256509
>>9256988
>>9256990
As an add on to this, the main part of your gift is ordered and coming from Asia so I'm hoping to ship out mid December
>>
what are some good cheap fillers? I know my secret santa partner and she has a lot of allergies so food and skincare products are off the table.
>>
>>9257062
Stationery supplies or cute DIY crafts?
>>
>>9256814
>already has the bestiary
RIP
Great taste btw. Pathfinder's been the last couple years for me too, but I've been addicted to WoD, WHK Dark Heresy and still occasionally play some Deadlands.
>>
>>9256038
oooh my gosh! hi there, it's me!
my measures are pretty standart for japanese burando: EU XS petite, 84-62-86, 155cm. that's cause I'm asian too! hehe.
p.s. got so excited about your message here, can't believe it for few minutes.
>>
>>9257067
I had a very generous secret santa on reddit a few years back who gifted me 12 books, including the core rulebooks. Sorry to spoil your fun.

And I WISH I could get my group to play anything other than medieval fantasy, but we keep introducing new players who haven't done it so I'm stuck with PF...your games sound fun, I'd love a little more horror in my tabletop games.
>>
>>9257078
Yeah, it's good to get away from generic fantasy, but fantasy will always be my favourite. Do you have any particular favourites in Overwatch?
>>
>>9257062
Cute containers, stickers, postcards/prints, hair accessories, nail files, nail decals, cute tissues, oil blotting paper, pins, pens...
>>
>>9257080
My most played is Mercy, followed by D.Va, Tracer, and Ana.
>>
KB from Australia, what's your clothing size? I've a pretty good idea of what to get, but you didn't mention any size.
>>
OK time to ask some more questions!

AH from Australia, would you like to recieve something generally The Witcher series connected? And what types of monster girls you like? Probably some specific characters from some titles?

VH from USA, do you play TES online?

LD from Australia, I wolud like to know your measurments! Do you prefer only lolita or more dolly but not loli-pattern things are ok?
>>
>>9256014
I'm Canadian and got matched with an American, but we're fairly close so hopefully shipping won't be a bitch.

Tbh I don't trust USPS with anything.. hopefully it works out
>>
JD from GA, do you have a favorite color?
Also didn't realize that I'd already lusted over your etsy shop from lurking in the resin or AA thread. Your jewelry is so cute.
>>
File: 1470065951691.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470065951691.gif
2MB, 250x250px
I'm so excited, I live right next to the Korea town of my city and know all the cute stuff to buy for my match, who luckily loves stuff like that and didn't want clothing.
>>
I know I'm being slow af, but I just got an idea how to prevent grinching for lolitas and other j-fash chicks in the future. We could actually use our lacemarket ID's to confirm our identities via PM with SS, couldn't we?
>>
If any of you crafting anons are in the secret santa can you post your shop and the initials of the giftees you got? Dying to know if I'll get some good handmade.
>>
>>9257156
That might defeat the purpose of a secret santa.
>>
>>9256187
Size 6 or 8. Is this CB from MS or LT from Australia?
>>
>>9257160
Yeah, though any anons who want to share their shops or offer a SS discount are welcome to shill.
>>
>>9257154
I don't use lacemarket.
>>
JR from UK, prewarning you are probs gonna be getting some Madoka/K-On stuff unless I can contact a friend about strange brand items they might give me. I'll try and find anything I can for your much needed accessories issue.
>>
>>9256857
Ah, thank you for checking. Sailor Jupiter is my childhood favorite. And the only Splatoon merch I have are the amiibos & the game. Thank you again
>>
>>9257124
I feel like you might have me cause I asked specifically for no clothing... And I'm very excited to hear this.

AH from Australia... you mentioned you played/like AA and it's my fave game series <3 Do you have a favorite character? Or anything in particular you might want from the US?
>>
>>9257177
I have lacemarket links from last year but I am not sure how to effectively use it in this scenario. Plus not everyone has a lacemarket.
>>
>>9257163
Oh and I forgot to ask.
CB from MS, what kind of animals/ motifs do you like with mori? Deer, cats, etc?
LT from Australia what's your favorite color and sailor scout?
>>
File: 1401197252455165075.jpg (10KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
1401197252455165075.jpg
10KB, 300x229px
>>9257196
Do you live in NY anon??
>>
>>9256960
I have an iphone 5S!
>>
>>9256795
KH from NS, are you okay with lots of small things that equal the price bracket, or do you want one large item? I have a cart full of fun stuff for you already but I want to make sure you're not disappointed.
>>
>>9257219
nah, I live in NM. must be someone else then!
>>
File: 20101112008.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
20101112008.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>9257124
>Korea town
>reminds me of 'morning glory' store that was in mall
>look it up
>MECCA OF ALL THE THINGS I LIKE
>>
>>9257283
except the sad face girl?
>>
welp, just learned how to use the Lacemarket thanks to some lolita friends.

The item I bought was worn only once, and is of a brand, colour, and accessory type that my recipient wanted. I should be good...right? I could really use some validation right now...
>>
>>9257288
That sounds awesome anon. Good for you for trying something new.
>>
>looking for brand shit for my secret santa
>find pixyteri's ebay account

i know this is only tangentially related but I wonder if my giftee has been on cgl long enough that they'd get a kick out of it.
>>
>>9257232
Small stuff is fine depending on what it is. I don't really have any shelf/display room in my room for small knicknacks unless its wardrobe related or stuff im already collecting. Anything knicknacky would have to be put into a box in my closet and I'd hate to just box a gift like that.
>>
>>9257339
gotcha :)
Thanks for replying.
>>
Hey Anais from Texas! Can I know what head pieces or hair accessories you already own from Meta so I make sure I don't buy you an item you already own? Thanks!
>>
>>9257329
Link? Kek
>>
>>9257349
So much for staying anonymous... I actually don'thave any matching head accessories since I usually wear Antique beasT headdresses with my coords. Anything dark or black is fine with me, friend!
>>
File: image.jpg (423KB, 1484x1484px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
423KB, 1484x1484px
>>9257156
I make ceramics but I'm not sure if the stuff I make actually fits my anon's taste. I might try to make some cute pink teacups/saucers rather than the woodsy stuff that's my go to.
>>
>>9256236
Philly Anon here!

I'm totally down for a weird surprise, but feel free to let me know if you want more direction. Exciting!
>>
crap, haven't been on in a while and missed sign ups....hope everyone has a good time
>>
>>9257373
I know where you live now!
>>
ERD from IL, what are other things you like? I didn't really get a good feel of what you like and I want to gift you some really cute things.

Anything outside of jfash and fandoms? What do you do irl?
>>
>>9257206
LT here,
I'm leaning towards a burgundy/wine as my favourite colour.

I don't have a favourite sailor scout, I love all of them. I don't have any merchandise of Mercury, Mars, Neptune if that helps prevent me from doubling up.

Honestly, I don't collect items, I usually get them as gifts, and it makes me feel bubbly when I look at them.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>9257400
Yeah sorry, I was super vague in my wishlist. I'm a stylist at a boutique here so I really like "interesting" clothing pieces, but especially accessories. Wide brim hats and stainless steel jewelry are my current faves.

I don't watch anime right now but I really love Shimakaze from Kantai Collection so anything with her on it will be welcome! I really REALLY love Gudetama and Rilakkuma so you can't go wrong with those.

Hopefully this helps a little bit, but feel free to ask if I'm still being too vague. I'm really easy to please, so don't stress too much anon!
>>
>>9257400
>>9257426
Also, I really really appreciate sickly sweet cute things (like generic kawaii; pinks/pastels, bows ect.) I like the brand Honey Cinnamon a lot, especially their chokers and earrings if that can help you at all.

I'm honestly gonna be happy with whatever you choose to gift me anon!
>>
>>9257426
>>9257432
These are really great: I feel silly asking a few generic things like fave colors and animals? I already have an idea going for what I want to basket up but I just need a few more ideas.
>>
>>9256986
Thank you! I'm so happy you liked my list, I was worried I'd put too much info on.
>>
>>9257436
My favorite colors are light blue/turquoise and white
My favorite animals are Red Pandas and Penguins!

Glad I could clear it up haha
>>
ML from OH:
Any other colors you like besides ivory? And is there any Neko atsume merch you have already?

DS from PA:
Are there any kind of gal accessories you'd like? I'd love to shop for gal clothes for you but i don't think i'd be able to find something nice enough in the price range we're in.

No guarantee the questions i'm asking will even be relevant to final gifts, I'm still in planning stages.
Also you both have such cute taste and interests and I'm glad to be matched with you!
>>
>>9257442
Nah I appreciate having lots of gift options so please don't worry!

You said your wardrobe had a lot of jewel tones, are there any particular colours your after?
>>
>>9256988
Thanks for letting me know! I actually have a lot of friends in the local larping community so I'm asking them for ideas. I tried larping myself but the heat here ruined it for me, hopefully I can still find some good things.

>>9256990
I wondered that when I saw I got two UK people, it was a super fun event and I never expected it to be so big... I saw a lot of people and there's a high chance I saw you around as well.

>>9257013
Thanks! I'm fine with my gifts being a bit late because I don't celebrate Christmas anyways (Though I do love cute Christmas decorations) I hope to get my gifts out in a week or two so they should arrive on time.
>>
AH from aus here!

>>9257107
Sure! The Witcher series is honestly one of my all-time favourites as both novels and games!
I don't really have any favourite monstergirl characters - I just like monster/girl art in general. Anything creepy or weird!
>>
>>9257100
This is me! I'm sorry if my list was kinda crumby, It was really late when I wrote it and I realised afterwards that it probably wasn't very helpful.

I'm 173cm tall, if that's helpful for clothes, so nothing too short! I'm generally an Asian L as well in most sizing c:

I should've also included that I love Evangelion, Pusheen, and that my Lolita style leans more towards classic than sweet- I love pink, but i'm not big on pastels/super OTT sweet! I prefer more 'mature' sweet looks, if that makes sense! I also need a new purse/wallet haha

Also some questions for you- Do you have any preffered colour schemes for Lolita stuff, or is just anything halloween/spooky good? And for your ita-bagging stuff, are there any base bag colours you would prefer?
>>
>>9257517
Ah shit, forgot to mention I also LOVE Monster Hunter, it's my favourite game series of all time.

My list sucked in hindsight
>>
>tfw you started getting into something right after you submitted your list
>>
>>9257517
>Also some questions for you-
make sure you are paired up before asking! i think most of us are not giving to the same anon(s) we are receiving from.
>>
>>9257522
This is very true. To clarify, OP here, questions are aimed at MSC from MX!
>>
>>9257499
I tend to be more into j fash than larp truthfully but things like wineskins, embossed notebooks quill pens are aleays useful. I'm a sucker for generic cute sanrio shit too
>>
>>9257229
Awesome! Thanks for replying. I'm really excited to gather things for you!
>>
>>9257544
That's great! I love finding cutesy Sanrio stuff but I never actually buy any, maybe this will give me the right push.
>>
Ah shit, it's too late to join in now isn't it?
>>
>>9257329
>Pixyteri
Shit anon, I scoured the internet for an entire day trying to find her candy cane photoshoot to use to make Christmas cards.
>>
>>9257520
Was it YoI? Because I'm feeling that feel as well and I forgot to put Gudetama on mine and another Sanrio I like.
>>
>>9257560
You can sign up to help a gull who didn't get matched?
>>
>>9257565
YoI and Overwatch. The Shimada brothers and McCree are my new husbandos and I'm devastated.
>>
File: FunnySnowmanCat.jpg (100KB, 580x685px) Image search: [Google]
FunnySnowmanCat.jpg
100KB, 580x685px
Mfw I've already clarified what I wanted with my Secret Santa, but now realise that all I want is a warm jacket and some socks. Winter comes every year and every year, I'm ill-prepared...
>>
>>9257375
>dat birch tree-like one
>hnnngghh
>>
>>9257576
One of my giftees likes Overwatch. I can't find a whole lot of merch of her favorite character though. andidontreallyseetheappealofhim
>>
>>9257598
One of my matches likes it too. I've been browsing etsy and redbubble for little keychains, stickers, or plushes of her husbando(Junkrat)since OV merch of specific characters is hard to find for some reason.
>>
>>9257599
We both got the same giftee there. I might try to find stuff of her JJBA husbando.
>>
>>9257552
Awesome, I like most of the series except Hello Kitty if that helps.
>>
>>9257598
>>9257599
Different anon but I saved this just in case I got an OW anon and turns out I didn't.

>https://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/Anime-Keychian/1762602_504165843/1.html?SortType=bestmatch_sort
>>
>>9257381
Hey! So I got some stuff for you so far but is there anything you really need? Like maybe "my wadrobe could use some more leggings/socks/etc." or if you have a dog or a cat, I'd love to include a toy or treat for them too!

Also are you allergic to anything in particular? I wanna include a few things on the side like hand lotion and snacks and was wondering if you had any prefernces. :)
>>
>>9257577
I know this feeling. I realized I should have asked for socks too, but I'm pretty stupid picky about what kind of socks I wear. (basically only hiking socks)
>>
>>9257458
PA here! I'd like chokers, necklaces, gloves, or hair accessories! I pretty much only have bows right now. Thank you!
>>
Hey EC from NZ! You said you like peach&melon motifs, did you mean the taste?? Or just deco stuff? You also said you're into art, could you please elaborate a bit? If you collect art pieces, who's your favourite artist? Also, what's your position on makeup?
>>
>>9257680
Honestly everything about the fruit!
I'm an artist myself (oil/watercolors and digital) but I also collect original art! Some artists I like are Harkbus, Akiya Kageichi, Admiral Teddy, sachin teng, madoka kinoshita.
I love make up (and nail polish)! I have very pale skin with cool undertones.
I didn't realize how indepth people went with their interests so sorry for the short info, haha.
>>
>>9257006
Thank you!

More like sensitive and normal and avoid olive and parabens. Not super big into key chains or figures though. Thank you again
>>
>>9257598
Can try the blizzard gear store for generic Overwatch stuff too. If you have her size, teerepublic does have a lot more shirt designs too
>>
BF from NM, who's your favorite gem?
>>
>>9257689
It's okay, I'm just gonna ask a bit more questions if you don't mind?
Do you have any makeup/food allergies? Any colors you prefer in make up? Witcher, Overwatch favourites? And you said you prefer punk aesthetics, do you still love cute or not? Bonus question: how do you feel about cats?
>>
File: 1523.gif (1MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1523.gif
1MB, 500x350px
>>9257694
Ok, I'm glad you replied because your main gift was going to be a figure. What sort of anime merch do you like, practical stuff like mugs and shirts? I don't want you to be disappointed!
>>
JM from Cali, USA

How do you feel about stickers? I want to include a couple as extras in your box.
and you mentioned Marvel comics, any favourite heroes?
>>
>>9257802
You're so sweet anon, I'm really excited to see what you come up with. I really love mugs, you can never go wrong with one for me.
>>
ugggg, just put in an offer for a brand handbag for my match. her style is super super femme and girly, and I'm here flailing around cus it's as far from my style as I can possibly image. It's been a challenge shopping for this person, but I hope that I don't disappoint them with my gift
>>
>signed up for 4 matches
>got all of them in the requested price brackets
>all of them are in my country
>all of them are okay with handmade
>all of them have interests or desired items that i feel confident shopping and crafting for
>tfw there is nothing to worry about

yet, i know from past gift exchanges that people get nervous when they are not mentioned, so:

KM from NV, ED from IL, MO from AZ, and JS from CA... everything is going good and i hope you like what your boxes will contain.
>>
File: large.gif (966KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
966KB, 499x281px
>tfw when both your matches have commented in the thread that they know how to shop for your interests and they're excited to buy stuff for you.
>>
>>9257517
MSC here. I'm not too big on sweet pastel colors like yellow or pink, but other than that I'm okay with anything! For itabags I use black for everything ha ha but ideally I like them to match the color scheme of the character/ship - so blue for Spock, black or green for Genji, purple for Megatron and so on.
>>
File: giphy.gif (439KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
439KB, 500x338px
>>9257912
>tfw not
>>
File: tumblr_oecqnhk2Uf1uwm0hqo3_540.gif (1MB, 540x220px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oecqnhk2Uf1uwm0hqo3_540.gif
1MB, 540x220px
>>9257912
>tfw you signed up for three matches and none of them have said a word
M-Maybe I put enough that they don't need to comment?
>>
File: K-ON5-01.jpg (34KB, 376x277px) Image search: [Google]
K-ON5-01.jpg
34KB, 376x277px
>>9257185
Hey anon that's no problem at all, I'll be happy to get anything from my list. Looking forward to seeing what you find!
>>
File: arya14.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
arya14.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>9257599
>>9257598
>Junkrat and JOJO
>mfw I know this is me
Did you have any questions for me, santas?
>>
>>9257921
>>9257919
I know right :< I did get some info on my match since I lurked a bit.
>>
>>9256644
Thanks! That's helpful! I'll let you know if I think of any other questions.

Also BF from NM, and EN from IN. I also have you guys and already bought your main gifts, just finding some small stocking stuffers.
>>
>>9257954
Also who would have thought being in a smaller bracket would be so difficult--You guys gave me so many choices for good possibilities for cute gifts. Hope you like what i narrowed it down to!
>>
File: 1420455480451.gif (230KB, 512x251px) Image search: [Google]
1420455480451.gif
230KB, 512x251px
>accidentally went $15 over price bracket without considering shipping costs
Fuck, I hope my secret seagull is feeling generous.

>>9257919
Same, I just want some confirmation that I won't end up grinched.
>>
>>9257495
Dark red and navy, mostly. Black/ivory/cream are great too, since they go with most of the stuff I own. I also like softer-looking Art Nouveau styled stuff, if that helps!

>>9256911
I'm putting together a list of things to get you since we apparently have pretty similar tastes in a lot of stuff, lol.
Do you prefer book motifs or book-themed jewellery? And what sort of genres/specific titles do you like? As for food, how do you feel about getting a bunch of chocolate bars? I'm scared they'll melt but there are some really delicious ones around that I'd love to send you...
Also, how do you feel about getting a cushion as part of your present? I really love sewing but don't want to lump you with something you'd rather not get.
>>
SM from CA, LD from Toronto, and AH from TX, do you guys have any favorite or least favorite Pokémon?
>>
VK from Moscow, are you OK with getting mostly makeup and some accessories? I'm not going to cheap out on you, but I'm worried that the parcel's going to be tiny and you'll feel grinched.

A from Singapore, are you OK with getting food as an extra?
I've already gotten a couple of things together for your gift and I hope you'll like them. So far it's mostly Princess Jellyfish themed, but I'm planning to read/watch Saiyuki Gaiden over the weekend to get some more ideas.
Your cat sounds cute af, by the way.
>>
>>9256616
ASH hear, my fb does not unfortunately! but I am hear to answer any questions?
>>
>>9256073
If the ME from FL is me (lol) and I talked about diabolik lovers, then YES make up is ok!
>>
>>9258020
VK here! I'll be totally happy to recieve make-up things! I've just started to build my makeup bag with something more interesting than just daily basis of two eyeshadows and one lipstick, so everything you'll sent is welcome!
>>
>>9256073
BD here, hit me up with that face stuff! So excited to see what's coming my way.

>>9256598
No allergies, always down for interesting/ cute snacks, throw 'em in there, it isn't christmas if you don't eat yourself into a stupor. And thanks for checking! I don't really have any fandoms, so probably just fashion stuff. I trust your judgement, anon.

>>9256750
Hello anon! Probably a no-no to perfume, I've got a scent I've stuck to for a few years. Let me know if you have any more questions!
>>
NS from Canada, I wanted to check if you had a favourite Overwatch character. Otherwise I think I have you sorted.

Both of my matches have such good taste, so excited to sort out all your gifts!
>>
>>9257997
SM here; I have a few different fave pogeys, so feel free to take your pick: dedenne, greninja, kadabra, scyther, flygon, and my fave legendaries are mew & celebi. (Also I'm team Instinct, fwiw)
>>
>>9257762
Hey! Amethyst is Def my favorite gem, and sugilite is my favorite fusion.
>>
>>9257954
I am BF and I am super excited <3 thanks in advance!
>>
What do I do with all the husbandos listed? I can't draw so that's out. Would buttons/keychains work? I have the main gift selected for my matches but I want to add some smaller gifts as well.
>>
>>9256128
Didn't see this until now, but Honey Cake, Melty Cream Doughnuts, Petit Patisserie, some ETC macarons and bread print. I am sure whatever it is will turn out to be cute!
>>
>>9258181
For husbandos check and see if they have little figures or browse eBay's secondhand sellers for anything used (I find a TON of my husbandos this way for under $5) or find cute fangoods.
>>
Not a question, but I wanted to comment so my match knows I am thinking about them.

FK from Denmark, I hope you like the things I pick out for you. Might not be able to ship till the first or second week of December, but please understand that it's because I want to get you so many cute papery things!!
>>
File: cibvk9rucaaf4cz.jpg (23KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
cibvk9rucaaf4cz.jpg
23KB, 580x435px
>>9257997
AH!!! LD your friendly Canadian here. I love all Pokémon, especially the original 151. My favorite is Articuno but my least favorite is that one called scraggly. I also love Kirby as well. But honestly I'll be so happy with whatever you get me, I'm thrilled to be doing this.
>>
>>9257118
Hey there! My favorite color is purple, but I also love navy and gold. And thank you, I'm so glad you liked my shop!
>>
>>9257640
hmmmmmmm. I feel like maybe a place I've felt the "lack" has been in cute long sleeve shirts/blouses. Also I've been wearing the same two chokers lately that I re-discovered in a childhood jewelry box and totally wouldn't mind another. I hope that helps!

I do have a cat! And he would totally love that.

No allergies! Only preference I can think of is dark chocolate over other types of chocolate.

Thanks for being an awesome santa! Please do include your address on your gift so I can send you a thank you card. <3
>>
>>9255997
KG from WA. Arrive late.
>>
Hey, EM from UK, LSB from NL, XYZ from Canadia, VK from RU

How do you gals feel about gothic apples?
>>
>>9258230
It totally helps, thanks! And no problem, I'll be sure to include a return address on the box, I really appreciate that!
>>
File: tumblr_lmcu3ehLDa1qdhxyeo1_500.gif (490KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmcu3ehLDa1qdhxyeo1_500.gif
490KB, 500x282px
>>9257919
>>9257921
>>9257946
>>9257969
>tfw in the same boat but hoping for the best
>>
>>9258215
Cool. Gonna order your main gift tonight!
>>
>>9258270
xyz here, idk what that is but sounds like fun!
>>
YL from Alberta, if you're one of >>9258279 anon's, worry not I'm thinking hard about you!
>>9256073 >>9256750 these questions are for you too, although you mentioned no cosmetics motifs so I was unsure if you meant no to actual cosmetics.
>>
BB from WV, I have most of your gifts figured out! Before I finish buying, would you prefer a bigger gift with a handful of little gifts, or a bunch of medium and little gifts?
>>
>>9258298
Accessories featuring apples!

>>9258302
Someone mentioned me by my Overwatch husbando earlier. At least, I assume so. Maybe another gull likes Junkrat too!
>>
>>9258317
>Accessories featuring apples!
hit me the fuck up senpai
Honestly anything you'll get me I'll freaking love, I'm so hyped already
>>
>>9258304
Ah! Yay! I'd really be fine with either, honestly.
>>
File: 1353551412532.jpg (25KB, 274x251px) Image search: [Google]
1353551412532.jpg
25KB, 274x251px
I signed up for three 50+ brackets and I'm worried that an anon is going to buy me a reasonably priced popular taobao dress that is definitely my style, which I already bought and is arriving soon.

Does it sound tacky to mention my name and which dress it is just in case to prevent someone buying it for me?
I would feel terrible if a cosplay anon did a lot of research to learn lacemarket and gets excited to buy me a dress which I just obtained.
>>
>>9258344
As an anon who bough brando, I'd appreciate a heads up or even at least common items you own from a specific brand.
>>
>>9258344

I'm xyz from Canada, I just got Nameless Poem.
Otherwise I own nothing in particular that would match my description!
>>
>>9258344
Do that. You're definitely not mine, but I might drop $300+ on a dress and it'd suck if it's unwanted. lol
>>
>>9258350
Don't worry, it's not Nameless Poem.
>>
>tfw my match hasn't replied

I just wanted to clear some stuff up and hope they can give me a reply when they're not busy </3
>>
>>9258350
eyyyy xyz, you're one of my matches and you've just helped to confirm that I've read your sense of style right, big relief!
>>
>>9257906
>KM from NV
I'm super excited! I hope my list wasn't confusing, I kinda just threw a bunch of word vomit into it.
>>
File: so excited.gif (139KB, 322x367px) Image search: [Google]
so excited.gif
139KB, 322x367px
>>9258363
>>9258355
>>
>>9257890
they took my offer! Yessss! now 2/3 of my main gifts have been purchased!
>>
>>9258377
You sound so cute! Your giftees are lucky to have you haha
>>
>>9258304
>someone from WV
>GETS HOPES UP
>not me
>>
>>9257794
No allergies, nude or forestry colors for make up, Overwatch I love everyone but I'm making a reaper itabag! Same with witcher although eskel is my husbando (it's impossible to find stuff of him anyway though so don't worry) and yes I still like cute stuff, especially of animals. I like Pokémon too (particularly water types). I love cats and I have two of my own !
>>
>>9258357
the thread has only been up a couple days so hopefully they see soon, despite going into autosage.

>>9258370
i was not confused, and your vomit communicated your tastes well, and i think you're kind of cool.
>>
Hey, it's me, your match. I'm going through a bad situation right now so if you can directly deposit the money into my bank account, it'd be great.
>>
>>9258416
Crap I hope so too

>>9258418
sendme acct numbr :x
>>
>>9258423
Are you hot? I only send my account number to hot people. No ita allowed.
>>
What do people mean by dream dress?
>>
>>9258093

Hey there! My favourite character is Roadhog, but I also really like Lucio, Junkrat, and Mercy. That being said, I like all the characters and Overwatch general stuff too, so if you can't find anything of them that is fine!

Right back at you with the good taste! I think maybe we might be matches because everyone seems so cool and I feel like we have a lot of common interests.

>the feeling when you know someone has your gift picked out
>>
>>9258193
Hey ! dont worry i am patient i am really excited to see what you pick out for me. Thank you for the comment !

To VG from Phoenix
i am not that experienced in oome trash but i will do my best! do you have a special husband ? or are all characters from the shows you mentioned okay ?
>>
>>9258442
A dress that they really want, some people use it to describe all wishlist dresses others use it to describe their "holy grail" dress
>>
Half of me is worried I didn't put enough in my list but the other half is kind of excited because no gulls have asked for clarification. Does that sound normal?
>>
>>9257919
I signed for only one gift, it's in the higher brackets and I'm seriously worried. I guess I'll find a way to deal with anxiety, but if I get grinched, it'll probably be the last time I'm in for SS.
>>
KS from NZ! Would you mind secondhand? I have something in mind for you. Some could be even unused. I hope I'm able to get the package out soon, but please don't worry if it's late, I have no clue how fast my postal service is gonna process international shipments this time of the year.
>>
Just want to let my gift recipients know that they are being taken care of/ not getting grinched/ your wishlists are great and I'm not stuck trying to find something. Some of you put down tons of info, while some put just a little, but I'm having fun picking out stuff you guys will love!
So A.S.H. from CT, EM from UK, YL from Canada, CD from UK, SH from Australia, and GR from IL, I will ask on here if I am stuck, but so far so good!
>>
>>9258496
Why worry? It's an Anonymous Secret Santa for anonymous legbeards. Your expectations should be adjusted accordingly before entering.
>>
>>9258527
I got totally grinched last year in smaller categories. It's just, you know, rather humanity belief thing
>>
>>9258537
Did you not get into the grinched list of unfortunate anons for round 2?
>>
>>9258539
No, I was too disappointed and didn't want any additional trouble for the Santa, so I decided to let it go and see what happens next year.
>>
>>9258545
You should join the /cgl/ Discord or make a throwaway email account. Out of all the seagulls here, I want to follow your story the most! What will fate have in store for the grinched anon. Pretty please.
>>
>>9258515
Yup secondhand and late presents are both okay ^^. I understand that shipping to NZ is painful in both speed and price, so thanks for being willing to ship internationally anyway!
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 400x532px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 400x532px
>>9258483
I'm in the same situation, honestly I'm not too worried yet because there are a lot of people participating but I am going to post all my giftee initials once I get the card swap email.

It's a struggle when you half want to be confirmed but at the same time want to be completely surprised by the gift.
>>
>>9258270
LS here! (The B was an accident haha) I'm not sure it would really suit anything in my wardrobe to be honest. But I trust your judgment and am very excited!
>>
>>9258407
Aaay! Another WV gull! I was starting to think I was the only one.
>>
>>9258075
You won't be disappointed then, lol. I hope the stuff I got looks good on you. Do you have cool or warm undertones?
>>
>>9258020
I would love food, but would prefer if it doesn't contain any pork/meat (but mostly pork) products in it. I love getting random food from other countries otherwise. And I can always give it to my non-kosher/halal friends if I can't eat it.

Thank you so much! I got into PJ fandom a bit late to get any good merch, sadly. I hope you'll like Saiyuki Gaiden, its a prequel to the main series but I love it more because my favourite character is in it. And yes my cat is cute but a giant derp most of the time.

(I hope this made sense its 11pm and I just got home from a long day at work) Thank you again!
>>
File: soon.png (82KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
soon.png
82KB, 500x406px
IH from CT and EN from IN, I'm currently looking for gifts for you two! You both gave me lots of great ideas. Just wanted to give you a confirmation that you're not getting grinched!
>>
>>9258526
>YL
Looking forward to it, anon!
>>
MR from WV, what AP accessories do you already have?
>>
JM from Canada, wish you to know that I got your match and I think I've just found you a really pretty gift! I wonder if we're a direct match bc it turned out to be so much fun to shop for a goth while being into gothic myself (finally!)
>>
>>9258336
Follow up: you listed no allergies, do you like tea?
>>
Elizabeth C. of Charlottesville, Virginia, what are your favourite animes?
>>
>>9258129
Neato!!
I also have JG from NV, CK from NJ, and ML from FL. Just postin to say I'm not neglecting you
>>
File: SM-hype.gif (220KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
SM-hype.gif
220KB, 500x381px
anon Santa again for KH from NS, Canada and JM from California.

Just wanted to let you both know I just finished buying your big gifts and I'm stocking stuffer shopping now.

Are either of you ladies okay with candy? Any flavours you're not cool with?
>>
>>9258764
oh, and JM from California, you mentioned Overwatch, any favourite characters?
>>
>>9258754
>NV
Another Nevada anon! I thought I was the only one.
>>
>>9258735
hi! i have a wardrobe album on my facebook that lists everything i own. if you can't find it, here's my AP jewelry:

Angelic Pretty Princess Tiara Pearl Necklace
Angelic Pretty Heart Cream Ring and Necklace
Angelic Pretty Cream Cookie Necklace
Angelic Pretty Misty Sky Bracelet, Ring, and Necklace
Angelic Pretty Dolly Cross Necklace and Ring
Angelic Pretty Melty Ribbon Chocolate Ring
>>
Is it really nerdy to send out this thing ASAP, or should I wait 'til dec 1st?
>>
>>9259034
The sooner the better because all mail everywhere tends to get really slow around the holidays.
>>
>>9258707
ty for the update!
>>
File: APstuff.png (2MB, 1687x622px) Image search: [Google]
APstuff.png
2MB, 1687x622px
>>9258877
>>9258735
whoops, MR here, for some reason i misread your post and thought you were only asking about jewelry. i have headbows and socks, too.
>>
>>9256573
MO, your list is fine! measurements would help just in case. i'm browsing auctions and some jp sites for you. <3 thanks again!
>>
>>9257206
CB here!

Definitely prefer deer over cats.
>>
>>9258651
That's a difficult question, mate! I'm korean, so my undertone is yellow, but cold yellow! On my daily office basis I wear mostly white and navy blue, but not all cold tone colors suit me well - dark plum lisptick and cold pink or red eyeshadows are cool, but not the grey lipstick and pink blusher. However, warm gold eyeshadows and warm red lipstick are good tho. And I'm trying to cover my yellowish skin with whitetning skincare, lavender primer and powder, making my face closer to neutral Snow White, but I'm still far away from japanese girls. Sry for longposting and making it more difficult quest for you, makeup is still a mystery for me.
>>
So I'm ordering new brand for my adopted seagull. Would it be a faux pas to open it when it arrives just to look at it? I'm not a lolita so the chances of me ever experiencing such clothes first hand is minimal at best. So I might not get the chance again. That said, I feel like I'm depriving my gull the experience of opening the packaging herself. Like what's the point of new if it's not new new, right? Am I weird for thinking this?
>>
>>9259173
I'd check it just to make sure the order is correct. I'd hate to mail something off and find out later it wasn't right.
>>
>>9259173
Yeah it'd be a good idea to open it to check and make sure nothing is damaged or missing. Just try to re-pack it nicely and include everything that came with it, even the tags.
>>
>>9259184
>>9259182
I didn't even think of that. That'll be my story.
>>
File: 1432083033729.jpg (167KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432083033729.jpg
167KB, 720x720px
>>9258754
>CK from NJ
I'm so excited!! I'm glad you posted, if you have any questions I'm lurking in the threads.
>>
>>9258462

Glad to see this post! And honestly all characters are fine as are the specific ones I mentioned in the description. I know that's not being extra helpful, but just have fun with it, I'll appreciate your effort either way!
>>
SA from FL and KB from CA I just wanted to know I am hard at work finding/crafting your goodies and can't wait to send them out!
>>
>>9258754
OH MAN I AM STOKED
>>9258784
High chance we have a lot of local mutual friends, I just never go out and do anything. I could also just turn my trip back on but it's been years and why start back up now?

AR from FL, EN from IN, and MSL from CA, I hope I do right by you all. I'm excited and nervous but still really excited! I'm also really hyped about the custom cards I'm gonna get done up for everyone, I hope you are all ready for Tactical Gift Giving Action
>>
BB of WV, FC of NC and ERD of IL, please let me apologize. We received news that my grandfather has passed away this morning and our family is taking it very hard. I am going to try and get your boxes filled up soon and sent out but it might be late because I am making an emergency trip out of state for the funeral.

I hope you understand.
>>
>>9258657
Don't worry about your gift containing meat, I'm vegetarian myself and everything I'm sending you will be too.
I'm sure I will like Saiyuki Gaiden, it's the sort of thing I used to be really into a while back.
>>9259129
Thanks for the long answer, though. It makes things a lot easier. I'm super glad that the stuff I bought sounds like it'll suit you.
>>
>>9258600
One more question: I was the anon who asked if cosmetics containing honey would be okay. Do you think it would be trouble to you?
>>
>>9259372
I'm not any of your giftees (but I am from one of those states and got stupidly excited for a minute) but seriously, they'll understand. I'm sorry for your loss and don't feel pressured to try and get everything out super quick.
>>
>>9259317
Bless. I hadn't seen my initials pop up and was getting worried. I'm super excited to see what you have planned!!
>>
>>9257919
Just wonder how many us anons weren't named by now?..
>>
>>9259688
>>
>>9259688
I was named once, but my other secret santa hasn't said anything.

and on the other hand one of my giftees hasn't responded to any of my questions here
>>
>>9259688
Third anon that hasn't been named.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (45KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
45KB, 480x270px
>>9259688
4, but someone mentioned NY? so maybe that's meeeeeeee.
>>
File: 4397689344.png (28KB, 197x269px) Image search: [Google]
4397689344.png
28KB, 197x269px
>tfw you find something perfect for your giftee and get that sweet Amazon JP overseas shipping rate

BS from OH, do you have a clothing size preference in case I find anything cool that's wearable?
>>
>>9259688
I've got 5 matches and so far only one has named me.
>>
>>9259688
Named:
>IH from IL
>KG from WA
>AH from TX
>ML from FL
>MO from AZ
>V.K from Russia
>KZ of PA
>BD from UK
>ME from FL
>JM from OK
>MSL from CA
>KB from TX
> H.N.C from Philly
>Anais from TX
>KH from NS, Canada
>JM from California
>S.H larger
>S.G crafter
>DS from PA
>SM from CA
>BD from the UK
>J.C. From NY
>KG from WA
>ASH from CT
>GR from IL
> EM from SC
>SM from CA
>BD from UK
>ME from FL
>JM from OK,
>JM from QC
>JS from CA
>EM from the UK
>E.C. from Miami
>AdW from LA
>KP in IL
>SG from the UK
>KB from Australia
>AH from Australia
>VH from USA
>LD from Australia
>JD from GA
>JR from UK
>AH from Australia
>CB from MS
>LT from Australia
>KH from NS,
> Anais from Texas
>ERD from IL,
>ML from OH
>DS from PA
>MSC from MX
> EC from NZ
>BF from NM
>JM from Cali, USA
>KM from NV
>ED from IL
>MO from AZ
>JS from CA
>BF from NM
> EN from IN
>SM from CA
>LD from Toronto
>AH from TX
>NS from Canada
>FK from Denmark
> EM from UK
>LSB from NL
>XYZ from Canadia
>VK from RU
>YL from Alberta
>BB from WV
>xyz from Canada
>VG from Phoenix
>KS from NZ
>A.S.H. from CT
>EM from UK
>YL from Canada
>CD from UK
>SH from Australia
>GR from IL
>IH from CT
>EN from IN
>MR from WV,
>JM from Canada
>Elizabeth C. of Charlottesville, Virginia
>JG from NV
>CK from NJ
>ML from FL
>SA from FL
> KB from CA
>AR from FL
>EN from IN
>MSL from CA
>BB of WV
>FC of NC
>ERD of IL
>>
>>9259743
Sorry dude. I made up some of those because I had nothing to do.
>>
File: tumblr_mychjvTscX1sthnh6o1_400.gif (770KB, 297x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mychjvTscX1sthnh6o1_400.gif
770KB, 297x225px
>>9259743
>still waiting to be named
>>
>>9259703
What initials do they have/where are they from? I've got an exact same situation, maybe they are the same person.
>>
>>9259743
I have three matches and only 1 of them mentioned me because they had questions. Maybe your matches just don't have questions, or aren't the mentioning type. I've been in multiple ss before and most of the time wasnt named and never got grinched. So it's a crap shoot, but it'll probably be ok. And if you are, we got your back gulls.
>>
>>9257458
ML here, besides ivory, I really like dusty rose shades and burgundy! And navy or a darker shade of blue is pretty too. And I actually don't have anything neko atsume right now, so anything is good. Thanks!!
>>
>>9259746
dick.
>>9259793
yeah, I figure. It's just easier for people coming in to see a list
>>
>>9259795
Fuck, I forgot to mention. If any of my gifters want to get me some cheap shit, I'm an absolute junkie for those knock off Simpsons things aliexpress has. Like the engrish t shirts and stuff that makes no sense.
>>
>>9259792
JM from California
>>
just curious, when we mail these out, do we usually put a return address or do we try to keep ourselves entirely anon.

also
>382 replies
should we start a new thread?
>>
>>9259760
we're in auto-sage, i'm just going to wait until the next thread to name drop so they're more likely to see it.
>>
>>9259817
if you don't put a return address it might be fucked if it gets returned
>>
>>9259587
I have to spend some of the gift money for the trip and I'm just, really stressed out over everything now. My life just took a turn for the worse and I have so much to do.
>>
>>9259813
diff anon but same
>>
tfw the store i work out just got in these cute little donut purses but all my giftees are gothic/classics
>>
>>9259478
Cosmetics should be fine, thanks!
>>
>>9259829
if you might not be able to follow through because of your situation, let the organizers know. hope it goes well.
>>
new thread >>9259904
>>
>>9256686
Both. I'm a history buff. I enjoy styles from late Georgian-Edwardian period. Inspired is fine though.
>>
>>9259743
MB from Australia was also named
Thread posts: 394
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.