[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was you halloween, /cgl/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 25

File: 1478628650705.jpg (700KB, 1280x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1478628650705.jpg
700KB, 1280x1099px
How was you halloween, /cgl/?
>>
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3lnkig35bv9hxdp/AABeD6CYNtxi7JiMrOdUjOs3a?dl=0
>>
/sh/ilx0a6775o53nhy/AACypr0MJ9XFknLgBiH4qKKpa?dl=0
>>
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/edrlirc10736nx1/AAAObnsj0DKWp5PlY4
>>
>>9252424
>>9252427
>>9252428
lol u tk him 2da bar|?
>>
My school's halloween party is today, but I'm working and we a required to wear white dress shirts and black pants, so I didn't bother to make a cool costume. It probably won't be very fun though because these parties have a tendency to turn into drunk people spilling their stuff everywhere and desperate guys trying to hit on anything with a vag.
>>
i didn't plan on dressing up but the OP i ordered came in the mail, so i threw it on and became a witch. then it was just snacks and watching Ghost Adventures.

i'm a little sad that i didn't go out trick-or-treating (i look young and nobody around here is enough of a dick to say no) but maybe i'll make a friend and go together next year. it was still a good halloween.
>>
I went trick for qr resting because I'm a shit who likes free candy (old man thought my 14-year-old sister was older than me, TY based genetics) and I went to a small Halloween party on campus. Nothing crazy, but I looked cute AF so I had a good time.
>>
>>9252545
W o w thanks mobile
Trick-or-treating*
>>
File: 1438733955438.gif (998KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
1438733955438.gif
998KB, 500x306px
Boring. I stayed home to hand out candy this year all dressed up in lolita and only like 5 kids showed up. Basically just ate candy and watched Rocky Horror Picture Show like 10 times for the rest of the night.

>tfw no one saw how kawaii i was
>>
File: IMG_4851.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4851.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Finished the Spike costume I mentioned in the Halloween sticky, went to a con that was that weekend, visited the local graveyard to admire all the candles on my way home. It was neat, but cold as balls. Snowed the whole weekend too.
>>
>>9252230
Went a lot like that photo except there were a million stranger things cosplays instead
>>
>>9252570
>except there were a million stranger things cosplays instead
Same thing here. Either everyone hated suicide squad or just expected other girls to cosplay Harley because the majority turned out to be Stranger Things.
>>
File: 1447566926824.png (140KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
1447566926824.png
140KB, 267x400px
>>9252230
Not great, my boyfriend had been begging me for weeks to go as Harley Quinn and I caved in at the last minute(had actually begun preparing it beforehand, was just playing hard to get), we went clubbing(yuck) where I was one of dozens of Harleys.

>mfw all those terrible costumes
>mfw all those inaccuracies
>mfw was the cutest and most accurate of them all
Some good came out of it at least, he's been on his best behaviour ever since.
>>
>>9252586
>>9252570
Optionally your crowds just don't have shit taste.
>>
File: 1442564569864.jpg (32KB, 370x350px) Image search: [Google]
1442564569864.jpg
32KB, 370x350px
Didn't have anything to do on halloween
Dressed up slightly spooky and had halloween dinner with my bf and little sister
I wish I could have gone to a party or anything, but I don't have any friends lol

Also, not a single kid trick or treating at our place lol. Rip
>>
File: goodideabadidea.png (50KB, 370x217px) Image search: [Google]
goodideabadidea.png
50KB, 370x217px
> Bad news: had to work on Halloween and live in country so no trick or treaters
> Good news Work is having costume contest and since it's a nursing home, the residents are handing out candy to trick or treaters and I'll be there for the start of it
> Bad news: Wearing a dino kigu and slippers as costume and the AC is dead and I'm a cook.
> Good news: Since I'm the cook and am in the kitchen most of my shift, I get to ditch my scrubs for the day and wear comfy work out clothes with out being judged.
>Bad news: Lose costume contest to nurse with seniority even though racked up massive cute points with residents.
>Good news: Prize was a tacky as hell Halloween wreath.
>Bad news: Douchebag brownie assistant makes fun of my costume and I have to listen to his obnoxious beaner giggle every time he sees me.
>Good news: Cute trick or treaters like my costume as much as the residents and their parents do as well
It was a mixed day for me. After I got off work I spent the rest of the night raking in XP points on Pogo by evolving all my shit with a lucky egg and browsing 4chan while eating discount candy
>>
Boring as shit. Roommates threw a party where no one had any good costumes, but barely anyone even showed up. Did watch some poor girl pass out mid-walking outside, though.

On actual Halloween, I worked and no one communicated that we could dress up, so I ate candy at the registers.

Did overhear my professors saying "I hope no one dies this year".
>>
People rag on girls for dressing like Harley, but every guy posting pics afterwards was fucking Negan.

Stayed home. Live in a small apartment building so I don't really get people at the door, but one group of kids came while I was in the middle of writing a smut story. Ordered a pizza later and the delivery girl was inevitably dressed as Harley, but in her classic bodysuit with the Suicide Squad hair.
>>
MDMA made it great.
>>
>>9252596
>clubbing
>yuck
What's wrong with clubbing?
>>
I dressed up as a "vampire" in a nice lolita coord for when I went to class and I wore a generic seifuku when at home. I had a few friends come over and we watched spooky movies and got drunk. It was pretty nice.
>>
>>9252230
Pretty good, I went method as an alcoholic, started drinking early on Friday and went through till Monday. Spent almost every waking hour at my shop, beers in the back, games late ect.
>>
>>9252565
AAAAAAH You took my advice with the punk top and you look really fucking good! Nice work, anon.
Sendmelewdspls
>>
File: 1413934955451.gif (983KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
1413934955451.gif
983KB, 245x160px
>Went on a somewhat big halloween party
>Just put together whatever I had lying around at home, so I go as an all-black lolita-inspired demon or whatever idk
>Two 10/10 guys keep trying to get my attention
>I'm a 6/10 on a good day imo so I don't understand what's going on but I enjoy the free drinks
>My friend drags my drunk ass home at the end of the party
>One of the guys hit me up on facebook a few days after
>tl;dr version of what he wrote is "I suppose I could ask you out for a date or coffee but I don't feel like doing it so let's just fuck okay"
>>
File: Halloween2016CoF.jpg (207KB, 1000x716px) Image search: [Google]
Halloween2016CoF.jpg
207KB, 1000x716px
Had a few different parties throughout the month. A couple variations of the same costume. One was crap, but the other one was really nice, and I won a costume contest with it at one of the parties. I love jesters, and it's also a low-key half-blind Dark Eldar Harlequin cosplay.
>>
File: 1460769091370.png (339KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460769091370.png
339KB, 811x720px
Who was /workingonhalloween/ here

Saw some nice costumes from kids in the store though...
>>
>>9252801
I'm in love with your coord since I saw it, and I'm dying to see how it looks worn.
>>
>>9252801
>lolita
>into 40k

Pls gay marry me anon
>>
File: ANGER.jpg (242KB, 2048x1896px) Image search: [Google]
ANGER.jpg
242KB, 2048x1896px
>Went as Linkle
>Went to friend's frat for a party two dif nights

>First night
>Frat wouldn't let someone in
>He begs and then offers to pay TWENTY dollars just to get into a Halloween party
>Still say no
>He calls the fucking cops to bust the party bc he's mad he wasn't let in

>Second night
>Pretty unlit, ppl probably didn't wanna come to this one because it got busted the night before
>Still having fun hanging out with friends
>All of a sudden the brothers are frantically clearing everyone out
>We leave
>See idiot girl passed out on sidewalk with a bunch of ambulances and people surrounding her
>Find out she got alc poisoning at the party I was at and the brothers carried her out to somewhere else so the frat doesn't get in trouble lmao
>Seconds later, when there's already cops accompanying the ambulances, a huge fight breaks out across the street and this guy is just beating another to a pulp
>Gets detained in seconds yelling "YOU KNOW I WAS RIGHT DOE"
>Pass by and this older man is sitting down very casually lighting a pipe (weed isn't legal here) telling everyone what happened
>Then get stopped by someone telling us where to find his mixtape online

Why can't people just be responsible and watch how many fucking shots or jungle juices they're drinking? You ruin EVERYONE around you's night and get the host in deep trouble. There wasn't even a whole lot of people there so it wasn't a setting to get super fucked up. It's straight retarded.

I got a lot of compliments on my costume though, my friends all had nice looking ones too even tho they weren't cosplay ones. Had fun with friends at least even though the parties ended early.
>>
File: IMG_4877.jpg (247KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4877.jpg
247KB, 1280x960px
>>9252789
I did! The punky hair suits me better than the backslick and I can also get away with looking younger as 70's than as 00's.

No lewds, but I picked a fight with (an) Angel so have that.

>>9252792
Well I mean, worse offers have been made?

>>9252801
Super neat, anon!
>>
File: todd ingram.jpg (114KB, 1255x1255px) Image search: [Google]
todd ingram.jpg
114KB, 1255x1255px
Won a gift card in an office costume party with my todd ingram cosplay
>>
First year I planned out a Halloween coord and bought all my pieces in time. Ended up moving houses in early November so I had to pack every up and couldn't celebrate at all. Feels bready bad man
>>
>>9252838
Holy shit.

It's my cat's twin.
>>
>>9252230
I work the morning shift and my job had a costume contest and candy and treats for us.
Lost to folks i dont even know but i guess their costume was better than my WW tshirt and headband.

>outside working
>hears little girl gasp
>thinking im gonna get to make alittle girl's day
>"Mom its Captain America
>allmywhat.jpg

I also went treat or tricking because my dad and step mom couldnt take my lil sister so i went in their place.
>>
>>9252811
None of the pictures I got people to take of me were very flattering in the lighting or anything. I didn't want to ask them to retake them, either. I guess the only decent semi-worn pic I got was a shitty mirror selfie at the party because they had nice lighting in their bathroom. I rolled up the half-sleeves of the OP and it had a nice shoulder-poof effect that I loved. It was the end of the night so the poof and the arm poof was a bit deflated by then, but it was really fun to wear.

>>9252823
>tfw no lolita gf
are you qt and smol?

>>9252892
I'm so happy it all worked out nicely!
>>
Went to a party during the weekend with friends and took care of my drunk friends, and then did edgy makeup for my boyfriend and me the day of so we could get cheap burritos at chipotle
>>
>>9253249
>edgy makeup
catrina face paint?
>>
>>9253250
nah, just red contact lenses and red makeup + bloody cuts
>>
>>9253235
I wish sleeve puffs didn't remind me of the 80s.
>>
>>9252801
how many times have you posted this/posted about this jesus christ
>>
>>9253650
basic bitch detected
>>
>>9252892
True, anon. But I'd rather be treated like I'm worth the effort of going out for some coffee if we're going to go at it.
>>
>>9253662
ooh, your tumblr insults really make me rethink my stance on this
>>
>>9253662
lol no, anon is right, she's spammed that shit enough to make me roll my eyes at this point
>>
>>9253680
>>9253691
oh look, seagulls are ganging up of someone cuter than them
how rare and unexpected
>>
Pretty lame. It was my last day of work so I was hoping it would be fun but all my coworkers were being awkward and not wanting to talk at all. We were also part of a downtown trick or treating thing for kids and were told to prepare for 700+ and maybe 50 came in.
>>
>>9253849
>cute

her jew nose and eyes that are too close together say otherwise

sorry you regret posting yourself, jesterchan
>>
>>9253849
She isn't cute though, she has manly features.
>>
File: rr.png (383KB, 303x553px) Image search: [Google]
rr.png
383KB, 303x553px
Keeping in tradition with OP's pic, I went trick or treating with a friend as Harley. I was expecting it just to be a one-time halloween thing but I actually had a lot of fun being her so now i'm thinking I might change it up to be a bit better quality since some parts were rushed/inaccurate and wear it at a con sometime.

i had a good time trick or treating though. met three really drunk old ladies who were passing out candy who seemed very enthusiastic about my costume. on the downside though i did catch a mom in earshot telling her kids they were "lucky they didnt have to see that" in reference to how short harley's shorts were. w/e tho.
>>
>>9253927
wig?
>>
>>9253928
It's Arda's Matilda.
>>
>>9253650
This is the second time with pics, maybe one offhand mention in wtf burando without it. Is third time the charm for you anon?

>>9253861
>>9253900
RIP.
>>
>>9252230
Went to a Halloween party thrown by one of my coworkers. Was a pretty chill night, can't complain
>>
>>9253861
>>9253900
Oh I'm sure you two are beautiful female specimes
>>
>>9253944
i am, actually

it's not hard to believe that some people aren't fugly
>>
>>9253944
Take it easy, whiteknight-chan. I know I'm an ogre, but my costume was lovely and that's all I care to discuss.
>>
>>9253947
Sure you are, I'm sure that lanky orbiter you keep around showers you with compliments at every turn

>>9253953
>putting lipstick on a pig
And I bet your costume wasn't even that cute
>>
>>9253966
>The point where it becomes apparent that you've run out of bait and creative insults
>>
>>9253966
But it's literally the one being discussed. Whether or not it's cute to you, no need to gamble!
>>
>>9252705
Half of the guys I saw were dressed as different movie versions of the Joker and all of them looked like assholes, especially the shirtless Suicide Squad guys. But one guy was dressed as a gym teacher and he went around discussing people's grades with them which was absolutely hilarious.
>>
I had to alter some stuff cause it was a generic Halloween quality but I got a lot of compliments at work
>>
>>9254274
i usually give a pass to beautycam, but lmao that shoop
>>
>>9254279
i wanna be a kwaii azn
>>
>>9254301
well, you failed
>>
>>9252230
Was going to go to a friend's party as a plague doctor, but the mask I ordered in september arrived yesterday. I wound up not being able to go due to some emergency family things.

Had to work on the actual day of Halloween anyway and we weren't allowed to wear costumes
>>
I took a 4-hour nap and dreamed about mana-sama blessing me with burandou
>>
>>9254274
cute CUTE
>>
I went from sweden to London to meet my "bff" that moved over there. She went on a rage every single day and left me both Friday and saturday alone in a country ive never been in. When i went out with a guy i met she called the cops because im "not able to take care of myself".

This girl is a shitshow, after that horrible trip she wouldnt stop textning and calling me, after not replying she blocked me and called my mom saying i took heroin in London.

All i wanted was a good halloween and some London friends ;-;
>>
File: 20161031_224742.jpg (366KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161031_224742.jpg
366KB, 1920x1080px
It was alright, half of the day was spent finishing up school assignments, but I went to a giant local Halloween party in the Gay district. I was a very casual NoFace had some pictures taken with people. Highlight was meeting a larger NoFace (pic related, I'm the mini one) 1/2.
>>
File: 20161031_123100.jpg (404KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161031_123100.jpg
404KB, 1920x1080px
>>9255611
2/2
(Sorry for pic quality, phone won't let me rotate the pics.)
>>
I worked really hard on my coord, and then got only 2 decent photos because my phone camera sucks and I have no friends. At my shcool's Halloween party, lots of people took photos of me but I can't find any online.
>>
Some friends of mine held a strictly ghost themed party and I figured I could sew a ghost hood only, together with white clothes in general. Took some effort to not make it look KKK or like a white gimp mask and I still wasn't happy with the result... But halfway through the party I just suffed a baloon inside and wore it as a hat. I'd rather look stupid than that kind of creepy.

>>9255611
That's legitimately adorable. It made me smile.
>>
>>9252705
Can I read your smut story anon?
>>
I threw together a very, very last minute D.Va cosplay on a whim and wandered around my neighborhood. :^)
>>
>>9260583
Ghost x Slimegirl
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13IefGZU6xyLhSRvtZGZyY45bimZGyxUJu4TDZerI1bw/edit
>>
A friend invited me to a Halloween party and I didn't found my costume so I ended up making an Alice in wonderland inspired coord. Everyone there was in shitty costumes, my friend told me he was going to be dressed as Roy Mustang instead he wore a black button up shirt and black military pants and called it his costume, I was disappointed.
>>
I went to a friend's trivia night job at a bar, it was pretty fun. All my cosplays are either super elaborate or not mainstream enough, so I asked if I could borrow her Bf's, also my friend, Link costume. Ended up looking pretty cute and probably got more compliments/come ons from dudes then any of my cosplays combined. Even had one chat me up and buy a drink.

I wish my actual cosplays could be met with such enthusiasm, but ah well.

ALTHOUGH fun story: We were walking around before hand and had a cop stop us. We both panicked, thinking he was going to check her drink (it was alcohol and we were in public), but actually he was checking the fake sword I had.

So used to cons, we didn't even think about props. 10/10 that cop for actually checking that it was fake, 0/10 she had a full cup right there bro
>>
>>9252230
Mine was blah, I spent my halloween in my parrot kigu watching the Halloween series marathon while drawing pokemon bookmarks for an upcoming con for the weekend.
>>
>>9252230
Me and my best friend dressed up as Dipeer and Mabel, took acid, and made a run to Cheesecake Factory while wearing kigus in the middle of watching Dangan Ronpa 3. Pretty good senpai, nonstop talk about Togami's boypussy ensued
>>
I spent like 3 hours doing demon make up together with a friend and then got off our faces with a bunch of friends at her house as it was a Sunday we planned ahead as most clubs don't really go all out for halloween where I live and it fell on a sunday so we planned the party a couple months in advance but we forgot it was Melbourne cup eve so everywhere was going off regardless and having huge halloween things but we couldn't cancel. So I didn't really see many people dress up as most of my friends were not really into it but it was fun dressing up anyway and I think my costume was reasonably cool but we forgot to get any full body shots so all I have are shitty selfies so that sucks.
>>
>>9252692
I work at an elderly people place too, but I'm a server. I wore a rilakkuma kigu all the old people thought I was cute.
>>
>>9253927
>bring kids to the outside world
>surprised when they are exposed to things outside of their house
>covers their eyes and tries to believe they won't be jacking it to anime tiddies by the time they're 11
>>
>>9255614
My nigga you on the LIRR?
>>
>>9268485
what are you on about?
>>
>>9271837
They're talking about the mom's idiot comment since she was upset the world isn't a safespace for her kids to be shielded from butts and boobies, as if the kids won't be whacking off in a few years anyway
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (33KB, 460x613px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
33KB, 460x613px
>>9252230
My mom came up to visit me which was nice.

First time I've done a halloween costume in years-- it was fun.

I just went basic bitch and did Frankenstein's Monster.
>>
>>9273481
>I just went basic bitch and did Frankenstein's Monster.

You're a tall fat neckbeard, don't talk like a small fat landwhale.
That said your mom is hot, post more pics of her.
>>
File: unnamed-1.jpg (66KB, 639x514px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-1.jpg
66KB, 639x514px
>>9273519
What's the difference?
>>
>>9273522
That you? What a fall from grace.
More mom pics now.
>>
File: unnamed-2.jpg (14KB, 369x613px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-2.jpg
14KB, 369x613px
>>9273534
>That you?

Fug no. That was one of my mom's boyfriends from back in the 80s. She travelled around the world with him.

This is me.

But hold on, I think I might have some more photos of my mom-- posting in a moment.
>>
File: unnamed-6.jpg (52KB, 1090x613px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-6.jpg
52KB, 1090x613px
>>9273534
1/3
>>
File: unnamed-4.jpg (18KB, 345x613px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-4.jpg
18KB, 345x613px
>>9273548
2/3
>>
File: unnamed-5.jpg (22KB, 345x613px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-5.jpg
22KB, 345x613px
>>9273550
3/3
>>
Went as a giant bat
Won the contest
mad because the only picture of me shows my fat double chin
>>
File: IMG_2017.jpg (116KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2017.jpg
116KB, 720x960px
>>9278361
Forgot picture
>>
>>9254274
Holy fucking Pepe, you don't look a day over 15! That's crazy! I'll bet you're like 22 or some shit. You for real though look like a teen. The police would love someone like you for being a narc or some shit.
>>
>>9278362
Quite the literal "bat man" aren't you?
>>
>>9278378
well I'm not a fan of Batman really.
>>
>>9278383
It's a fuck'n joke you autist
>>
>>9278390
whatever ill just fly above it
>>
>>9278395
like a bat

man
>>
>>9278417
yeah pretty much
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.