[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hoshicon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0761.jpg (62KB, 666x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0761.jpg
62KB, 666x499px
Any updates about this being canceled and charges being pressed against the higher ups?
>>
Former staffer here, no updates from what I here. However, Bonnie has resurfaced on her social media (instagram, at least). Not sure if any charges are being pressed against her since she's deleted the staff facebook group, and even the hoshi public group that was planned on being changed to a community group.

I'm really fucking disappointed. I hope she gets charged for ruining the convention the way she did.
>>
Deets?
>>
Former staffer here. There's no higher upS. There's only a higher up and that's the con chair (and possibly her significant other who probably knew about this and was benefiting from it.).

Executive staff is trying to talk with a lawyer right now but it's a really slow process. There's a lot of residual anger.

Con char has blocked almost all executive staff on social media and is dodging calls and e-mails. It seems she's also been in the process of scrubbing all traces of Hoshicon clean.

>>9255289
Check the archives, senpai.
>>
>>9257589
There's also a lot coming out of the woodworks about horribly staff were treated. People didn't speak up before out of fear that they'd be fired but now that there's no con, there's no consequences (well, other than a certain somebody blocking you on social media).
>>
>>9248572
What happened?
>>
>>9257815
Basic summary, money embezzlement that ended up with the con being shut down.
>>
Staff just needs to send screen caps and records of the embezzlement to police. Its not that hard.
>>
... With even solid evidence; members of the press might be able to launch an investigation and write a piece on it.
>>
Pfft there's a mopey sad song that plays when you go to the news post about the dissolution on Hoshicon's website.

K E K
>>
>>9261614
Then you do it
>>
>>9267073
Not staff so clearly cant dumbass
>>
>>9261614
It's not that easy unfortunately and even if it were, the process is slow. There's also the issue of proper liquidation of all of our assets now that we are dissolved which is a big issue we're facing.

>>9261887
I would be open to talking to a member of the press about this.
>>
>>9269710
Whistle blower channel #9 maybe?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.