[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oni-Con 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: Onichan.png (359KB, 851x294px) Image search: [Google]
Onichan.png
359KB, 851x294px
Ya'll ready for the "feel like on a cruise ship" con?
>>
It's honestly so fitting that this thread is dead
>>
Lol but I love this shit con.
>>
>>9236154
Same. I'm just pumped for the tea party, bought my ticket last week.
>>
File: 1474695561975.gif (613KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
1474695561975.gif
613KB, 500x331px
ahhh im excited cause i havent to a con in awhile
>>
File: CT7ynT9WcAAod2U.jpg (15KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
CT7ynT9WcAAod2U.jpg
15KB, 360x270px
It'll be my first time doing an artist alley table so I'm hoping the con isn't too much of a bust.
>>
Look out for the FEDORA gang we are coming with TIPS!
>>
>>9236511
i heard oni con is pretty good or the artist alley. i tabled for the first time at delta h con a few months ago and it was a complete bust. the table next to me told me that oni con was way better for sales.
good luck anon~~
>>
>>9236511
What booth you gonna be at I'll buy something to help put a fellow anon.
>>
File: stock.png (552KB, 556x580px) Image search: [Google]
stock.png
552KB, 556x580px
>>9236617
Thanks for the positive words! Will you be tabling at Oni-con too?

>>9236802
Thank you! I'll be sharing a table with two of my friends at AA9. Most of my products will be acrylic charms. I wouldn't mind giving a discount to a fellow anon as well. Just mention seagull and I'll try not to spill too much spaghetti.
>>
>>9236984
unfortunately the tables were all sold out by the time i tried to register. i'll try to drop by your table tomorrow tho~
>>
Any pics from friday?
>>
Cosplaying fake cowboys, come judge us
>>
>>9236511
First con ever kinda wish I dressed up. I hope you had people come over I felt so bad looking at some of their faces as everyone walked past
>>
File: IMG_20161029_161404.jpg (3MB, 2168x3824px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161029_161404.jpg
3MB, 2168x3824px
Ram my Rem
>>
>>9238921
I've had people come over and buy some of my things! As well as that anon who bought something. (Thanks again!)

I kept my expectations a bit low for the worst case scenario but everything went better than expected. I have a good table spot. Apparently AA tables upstairs aren't doing so great since they staff(?) had to tape signs up around the escalator.

Hoping to do some trades with other artist artists this Sunday since I had to step out Saturday night.
>>
File: 20161028_185113.jpg (2MB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
20161028_185113.jpg
2MB, 2322x4128px
Anyone see my chubby snake or midoriya cosplay? I was at the live pokemon battle as a trainor
>>
>>9239679
CHUBBY CHEEKS
>>
Who even won the cosplay contest?
I was feeling ill and went to my room and missed it.
>>
>>9236262
What did you think of the teaparty?
The food was good and plentiful but I feel a bit salty about the winners of the "best coordinates".
>>
>>9239921
I think it was the chick from Magi? I saw her walking around with a trophy
>>
>>9239944

Yeah that little girl won't fit that skirt for at least four or five years. That bitch already got two prizes, too.
>>
>>9240039
Same. I think others should've gotten the chance. Courtney's deer coord was on point asf. Like I'm all for little kids getting into the fashion, but giving them stuff because it's their first tea party and only that reason? It was my first tea party/meet and I wasn't expecting special treatment.

Other than me being a bit nippy about the best coord winner, I loved the gifts and decor. People were so nice and I'm happy I got a lil recognized, I'm ready for the next meet tho!
>>
>>9240039
>>9240431
Yeah and the other girl won because she was wearing a hat she bought from minori's booth.

I'll agree, Courtney's outfit was amazing especially her basket.
>>
fucc boi Final Fantasy 6 Locke Cole from the weekend checking in! Had a blast this Oni, will be going again.

Who'ever was making the icecream cat hats..you the real MVP
>>
What about all the other Lolita events. I heard they were pretty small? Is it worth going to next year?
>>
>>9240885
Pictures?
>>
>>9243443
There is an albumn up on the photographer's page. I'll grab a link.
>>
Does Candace still run this convention? I love Candace.
>>
LightningsavagePhotography/ on fb for photos
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.