[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 63

File: 1474863031387.jpg (45KB, 413x270px) Image search: [Google]
1474863031387.jpg
45KB, 413x270px
>Want to share feels
>No feels thread

Keep it /cgl/-related so it won't get deleted
>>
Comm crush anon from the last thread here. Dear person calling me a womanizing male- why would you ever assume someone is male on cgl? If you didn't know a lot of lolitas are gay as fuck you're pretty sheltered
>>
File: 1452395560784.jpg (59KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
1452395560784.jpg
59KB, 500x407px
>want to buy new dresses
>gotta sell some old dresses first
>plenty of watchers
>no buyers
Sigh.
>>
File: 1427116515928.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1427116515928.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>tfw reply to a post about a random nobody's outfit
>triggered gulls scream vendetta

Has this always been so prevalent? Do gulls really think that they and their comm members matter enough to have a slew of vendetta-chans watching their every move? I thought that this was /cgl/ and if an outfit was shit we could say it was shit.
>>
>hate my manager, everyone hates her too
>she will literally never get fired becauseI she kissed the right ass
>people leaving left and right because they are sick of her
>finally here long enough that I can leave too
>sick of crying every time I come home so I've got the apps out
>realize I get paid way more than I should as a recent college grad with a lib. arts major
>going to have to take a 10k+ pay cut if I go
>no more burando for this gull
>still haven't applied out

I know part of my shopping is just coping b/c of this shit ass job, but I just can't...
>>
>>9232252
I'm glad you said something. I was thinking the same thing, but forgot to back you up. I've been there anon, so I feel you. at least she's not straight (I assume) so you don't have that guilt on top of it...
>>
File: I Am This Mad.gif (3MB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
I Am This Mad.gif
3MB, 200x113px
>want to make clothes for myself and friends
>can't because "Nah man, that's fucking GAY. Are you a fucking fag?"
>>
>>9232284
Nah, she isn't straight, but I sort of feel like it would be easier if she was? Because then I feel like I would feel less guilty because it would be a completely impossible fantasy. Ah well, it's not like it bothers me that much, it's just kind of a weird feel.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 500x300px
>>9232288
just own it. if people can't accept you're a straight guy who likes clothes than they can move the fuck on.
>>
I'm excited to travel to my farthest con next year to visit a cosplay friend for the first time but I'm also super nervous and overanalyzing everything. I'm even stressing out about my weight which is ridiculous because I've never been overweight. I just get so scared that people have this expectation of me and that I won't live up to it.
>>
>>9232274
you probably just have too high standards or shit taste. people tend to yell "vendetta" when people are nitpicking things that are at best minor and at worst bad advice.

maybe you just need to chill out on the sodium.
>>
>>9232301
This. Cgl is a weird place these days. Stop whining about how we can't do things for the time being and instead stop feeding trolls.
If you don't like an outfit, that's fine but if you seriously expect some kind of discussion about you not liking someone's outfit well.. you're probably expecting too much from your fellow gulls.
>>
>>9232301
Most of the time I see "vendetta" posted as a reply, it's not because anyone thinks there's a gull out there with a specific vendetta against this person, just that their nitpick is not that bad and does not belong in the ita thread.
>>
File: 1467789111857.png (88KB, 310x464px) Image search: [Google]
1467789111857.png
88KB, 310x464px
>go to halloween event held by the city
>get picture taken by press at the event
>neat.jpeg
>find my picture on the events offical facebook
>my eyes are really red due to my contacts drying out. I look super blazed
>i look like I'm mid sneeze
>harsh flash makes my sideburns visable under my wig

I still looked better then guy wearing a fried egg shirt and bacon print pants, who went as breakfast, but still... please kill me
>>
>>9232274
>iktf
Gulls need to learn the difference between "I don't agree with this opinion/think it's a nitpick" and "anon is clearly obsessed and there is no other reason for them to be making that comment". A girl in my comm has a legit vendetta-chan on here and believe me, there's way more to it than a lone post saying you don't like some chick's coord.

>>9232316
then why not reply "nitpick" tho
I mean why say one when you mean the other
>>
>>9232278
Can't you search for job first and then quit? So that you aren't unemployed between jobs.
I wish you all best Anon ;_; your job must be really draining so keep looking for sth better!
>>
>>9232327
it's called a "hyperbole" anon. look it up.
>>
>>9232331
no, it's called a "meme."

look it up
>>
>>9232330
I plan on searching for a job while still employed, but the "problem" I guess is that this job pays really, really well for my background and I can't expect to make the same pay at any new job I find.

I should probably just get over it because I'd rather make less than be miserable, but I'm just starting to build up a wardrobe and it sucks that that will slow to a hault when I leave
>>
>>9232332
yes, but the basis of the meme is a hyperbole??? like "you're opinion is so shit it must be a vendetta"

unless you mean it's a meme because people are trolling with it, then yours is a hyperbole, mine is a hyperbole, we're all hyperboles and I'm probably taking this too literally (and that's irony for you)
>>
>>9232338
You must be 18 or over to use this site.
>>
>>9232340
another meme. good job anon!
>>
>>9232340
I think they figured out what a hyperbole is
>>
>>9232327
Is it pine berry pop? There are few vendettas these days unless you're counting lolcow...
>>
>>9232338
>being this vendetta
>>
>>9232335
I see ... Well I guess your decision is right, being miserable everyday is not worth it. Positive thing is you will still expand your wardrobe, even though at slower pace. Pair it with happier and healthier life and that's good imo. Clothes won't give you back your nerves. Please take care <3
>>
>>9232335
I know this feel. It's hard to stop buying things for the time being cause I took a paycut from my last job. Just finished paying off two items and now I really gotta stop buying stuff until next year.

We can do this shit. I always just think about how in the future, I'll totally be able to buy like I used to. Just gotta work hard and be patient.
>>
>>9232348
Thanks!! Maybe I'll send out an app or two tonight :)
>>
>22yo
>been a nerd my whole life, always dreamt of going to cons and cosplaying
>only started doing so last year.....
>realize my golden years for cons and cosplay are looong gone
>I'm so old fuck me
>can't relate and interact with middleschoolers (that'd be creepy eww)
>they make up majority of attendances for some cons in my country
>also I live in a shitty country where cons are pretty small

On a positive note, my SO and friends I went to cons with are GREAT and I really hope we gonna go to cons a lot in the future. We plan a group cosplay too!!! One of the rare things keeping me alive kek
>>
>>9232346
Nah, not her. It has wound down a lot since the girl isn't posting online much any more, but any time she does it will end up here almost immediately, followed by 4-5 comments with the same insults in a very short space of time.
>>
>>9232356
>22
>can't cosplay or go to cons bc too old

Are you trolling rn
>>
>>9232356
The majority of this board is 18-25. Most people on here are your age and older and still going to cons. If you don't want to interact with the screaming tweens then don't. Enjoy the con with your friends. You might also consider going to cons outside of your country or going to sci-fi or comic conventions, which tend to have an older audience.
>>
>>9232252
Gay as fuck lolitas unite

>>9232274
I feel like this board has been more reactive on the whole lately. It's a shame because it's like the boy who cried wolf--if anons are screaming vendetta at every post it's harder to discern the real vendetta/shit post.
>>
>>9232288
A lot of girls will see it in the opposite way. Especially cosplayers and girls who are just generally into fashion. Straight dudes and their no-homo self policing is so funny, I swear it just shoots them in the foot every time. Also holds then back from lots of cool hobbies and activities they might enjoy. Learn to sew, friendly anon.

>>9232294
Don't let that get to your head too much, if possible. You're going to see a friend, but even if it were some kind of event you were guesting at, having that in the back of your head makes a person seem like they're shitty/narcissistic, if that makes sense? Just be chill.
>>
>>9232356
28 here and been going to cons for 10 years now

it's only up to you if you choose to not have a good time because of percieved age
>>
>>9232389
I said i only started going to cons one year ago and have been going since with my friends.
I don't know where you got what you understood.

Obviously I can go to cons. It's just that I feel so old. And feel like my best years for doing this are over and I missed them.
>>
>>9232302
Agreed, cgl has become a weird mix of "she's ita because her shoes are a slightly different shade of blue" while at the same time trolls are getting fed in every other thread.
>>
>>9232252
>tfw you will never find a lolita girlfriend because your comm is 8 girls and they're all straight
being a lesbian sucks sometimes
>>
>>9232393
Yeah I get this.
I just got this really REALLY bad experience this year. We went to an anime con and it was so unorganized and we got some uncomfortable experiences there. But at the same time I loved time with my friends, we can have great fun just because we are together.
What I'm trying to say is I feel bad confronting this two contrasting experiences happening at the same time: great time with my friends vs obnoxious weebs and poor organisation. And I guess if I was younger maybe I wouldn't notice the latter.
Also now that I'm in college I have less free time than when I was younger, so less cons or working on cosplays.

You are right about the sci-fi/comic cons. In my country it's more like multifandom/RPG/comic though. But yeah we had far better experience there so I guess we stick to this type of events.
>>
>>9232278
Oh wow. Are you me anon? I've been unemployed for months, got a job last week, and turns out all the employees hate the boss and their job so there's been quite the turnover and many have second jobs because the pay is so shit. I really regret turning down another position because it was a longer commute and it was a temp job, but it would have comfortably help pay my bills and my frills.
>>
>>9232356
>Cosplay over at 22yo

Gull, no.

I'm 22 years old myself, and I feel like I've just entered the prime years of my life for convention going. Finally old enough to drive and travel without relying on others, with a stable enough job to afford cosplay and hotel... THIS is the age you should be enjoying cosplay and conventions the most!

hang out with your friends, and if you want to make new friends there are plenty of twenty-somethings at conventions to meet. Hit up 18+ panels for the older crowd, or just panels that sound like they're more interesting and involved than something a tween would put together.

I've been going to cons for eight years now, and I'm sure as hell not finished yet!
>>
File: dockdudgers.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dockdudgers.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>comm lunch on Sunday
>show up early to cut the cheese and tomatoes
>change into dress before party
>some old lady opens the stall on me
>just stares

What the fuck.
>>
File: dougwtf.png (177KB, 424x424px) Image search: [Google]
dougwtf.png
177KB, 424x424px
>>9232356
I discovered cons at 23, and I've been going for four years now

>>9232438
>show up early to cut the cheese
Oh great, Fart-chan is back.
>>
>>9232356
I started cosplaying at 20. I'm 22 now. I'm honestly glad I waited until I was older/not as weeby and obnoxious. Most of the con scene IS made up of older adults. You might have to travel but it's usually worth it.

You're nowhere near old and even if you were, who cares? I've seen plenty of old couples at cons. It's all about whether you still find it fun or not.
>>
>>9232406

>Straight dudes and their no-homo self policing is so funny, I swear it just shoots them in the foot every time. Also holds then back from lots of cool hobbies and activities they might enjoy.

You have no idea. Smacking eachothers asses in the showers at the gym? That's just healthy lad banter. Comparing penis sizes? Normal discussion between men about sex. Making something with your hands? You clearly take it up the Khyber Pass.

It's maddening at times.
>>
>>9232479
>.Comparing penis sizes? Normal discussion between men about sex

see

it's fine if you're just bragging

the issue comes from when you start whipping them out and holding them side by side to make a comparison
>>
File: hello.png (192KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
hello.png
192KB, 348x348px
>Casual art thief got into local con
>has attempted to sabotage another local artist multiple times
>tried to be a lolita, but failed because she never listens and thinks bodyline is luxury
>art isn't even that good
>she's always experimenting and doing "collabs" with better artists ripping off their style
>mfw I would do anything to remove her from the con entirely, but I can't without looking vindictive
>>
>>9232499
baylee jay?
>>
How do I respond to getting gifts i don't like? Friends gave me gifts for my birthday and it's super sweet but i just don't like them at all (ebay/bodyline balloon bear socks , a H&M black cat pouch, and claire's googly eyed key chains, everything is just really tacky). How do I respond and will they notice if i never wear or use any of them? I feel like the worst person ever and I don't deserve anything ever
>>
>>9232535
you respond positively because they're gifts and they made an attempt at giving you stuff that's j-fash related.

do people not give receipts with gifts anymore? i understand it doesn't really work that way with shit bought online, but i do it every time it's possible.

maybe from now on include receipts with the gifts you buy them from normie stores? that way they see you're doing it and they think "oh, it's only fair i give her that option too"

make an attempt to use what they give you around them at least once, maybe a little while from now, so they get the impression that you use it all the time

friends are just really fickle with this stuff and even though i'd like to tell you to be 100% honest it probably wouldn't go over well
>>
File: 1425606106514.gif (155KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1425606106514.gif
155KB, 400x225px
I want to lose weight really bad, just 10-15kg to get to my ideal weight (~70kg to 60kg).

I can't really work out or jog because of a few defects in my body, namely my legs. But I'm looking for a cheap cross trainer for my good days and whenever I have time after/before work.

Kicking snacks and soda was easy, but I'm having huge issues with dealing with food - I can't control myself if I know there is good food, or nice ingredients to cook, available for me to pig out with. I've been googling solutions but I'm considering just drinking coffee like a maniac whenever I get cravings...anyone here got any nice advice?
>>
>>9232534
No, but at least I'm not alone in these feels. This chick is not well known, to the point she cried about it in a now deleted meltdown.
>>
File: 1439802973855.jpg (25KB, 367x357px) Image search: [Google]
1439802973855.jpg
25KB, 367x357px
>used to be a cringy weeb in middleschool
>went to a very multicultural boarding school
>prepared for the school's world festival, was helping out team japan of course
>every team had to prepare a dance, food, and decorations for their presentation
>team Japan all got matching cute outfits and did a dance together
>one of the Japanese girls tells me to just step aside and not dance
>other two agree
>tell me I'm so tall I can't be cute, and they just want cute people on stage

it fucking hurt man

Japanese bitch destroyed me so hard I still think about it when I'm 24 years old
>>
>>9232596
That's brutal, anon. Tall girls can definitely be cute. They were just being catty bitches. Don't think so hard on it.
>>
>>9232577
get an engrossing hobby if you don't have one already

don't eat till you're full, just till you're not hungry anymore

make sure you aren't eating just because you're bored, and all of that jazz

>>9232596
sorry anon, i laughed but now i feel bad

don't take it so seriously, mean middle school girls are mean middle school girls whether they're japanese or not

xenophobia and all that

did you get an outfit too and then they told you not to dance? give me the rundown because that would be fucked up
>>
>>9232577
My best advice for food cravings and weight loss is to have eggs for breakfast. I know it sounds crazy, but hear me out. I'm an awful snacker, but for some reason having eggs (usually softboiled) for breakfast keeps me feeling really full for a long time, even later into the day. It's really great for appetite and craving control, though I'm not exactly sure why.
>>
>>9232577
eat healthy food regularly, even if it's small. like every three hours or less.

if you are trying really hard to lose weight, you may have inched yourself into a lowkey binge/purge cycle (you don't eat because you are trying to lose weight, your brain thinks your starving, you eat too much, you refuse to eat to make up for a while, repeat). if that is what's happening it's not productive and can lead to more destructive bulmeia.

if that's not what's happening, eating more often will boost your metabolism and stop you from over eating because you are less hungry when good food is abound.
>>
>>9232606
Yeah, I bought an outfit like everyone else, and they told me I shouldn't dance up on stage with them, and instead handed me (and a girl who was overweight on the team) a shirt that said "staff"
they told us that if we wanted to feel cute in spirit we should throw sparkles on the shirt or something.

The one non-japanese girl that danced with them actually dyed her hair black to fit in.

I kind of understood the taller thing, as harsh as it may be. I was at least a head taller than everyone else and that'd be weird for a dance team.
>>
>>9232623
this story just feels so unreal

not discrediting you, i mean that in a "what the fuck that's totally wild and i didn't know people had the capacity to do that" kind of way

just move past it and do your thing, tall-chan

start your own tall girl dance group

find those girls and challenge them to a battle and fucking win
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 250x233px
>new meta nun dress
>new princess Alice nun dress
>Don't get paid for another week and a half
>will probably be sold out by payday
I guess I'm cursed to lurk LM forever....
>>
File: 60511834.jpg (52KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
60511834.jpg
52KB, 600x400px
>trying to budget for college
>also want to look cute for next semester
>long list of Taobao and AliExpress items for 11.11
>show my Gran some of it, she loves it
>offers to give me some of my Christmas money early to buy some stuff instead of waiting for the annual big city mall trip

I'm so happy right now. I had cut so much out of my orders because I wanted to splurge on one or two nice lolita dresses as well but now I can maybe have both?
>>
>>9232671
Oh. The being cute for college part is very important.

So are the grades... But looking cute while making the grades is great.
>>
>>9232681
My grades are all fantastic if the class average is anything to go by so I don't feel so bad spending so much of my time budgeting on this order. I'm just so sick of wearing jeans and mens graphic tees to class every day.
>>
File: 1434648375390.jpg (32KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1434648375390.jpg
32KB, 600x338px
So I have a bit of an essay about some bullshit non cgl related drama, and honestly just wanted to vent and get some input or talk to someone about it since i'm irritated as shit. I'll put it here so the Jntr doesn't shit their pants over non /cgl/ related stuff http://pastebin.com/5RFv07PU I'd figured you other catty cunts would probably find this entertaining.

as for /cgl/ related stuff

>wash my brand dress with a few other white clothes
>somehow comes out of the wash with a black stain on the front
>everything else is fine
I'm fucked
>>
>>9232713
>cut a triforce in his arm
quite literally ow the edge
>>
File: 01_963.jpg (21KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
01_963.jpg
21KB, 250x333px
>>9232424
one time I got posted and someone said my blouse didn't match my dress and that the dress itself looked pretty cheap and ita and someone else agreed

I wasn't wearing a blouse at all. I was wearing Innocent World's Vilma OP, pic related. I swear some gulls probably just got into the fashion and are just here to be little shits.
>>
>>9232737
/cgl/ is full of people who have absolutely no fucking idea what they're talking about but want to act superior anyway, especially when it comes to jfash. Same as /fit/ and /fa/, 4chan just attracts sad underage bullshitters with no self esteem, even on the relatively normie boards like this one.
>>
>>9232713
>>9232727
>and a heart because she broke his

christ... honestly I would never be able to take someone like this seriously ever again. good luck anon.
>>
>>9232737
wat

i understand actual nitpicks like "her skirt is too short" or "that headwear is bad" but wat

shit like this is why gulls are getting triggered so easily over any real nitpick or crit lately

>>9232713
lol holy shit

seriously, good luck and i hope you have some pals who aren't as painfully edgy
>>
>>9232737
It's already known that people make shit up just to start drama. I never take anything in lolita threads seriously
>>
>>9232713
Holy shit what a fucking train wreck. But my main question is what kind of person you are who associate with these crazies.

If you judge a person by their company you're just as bad as him, and by association HER. The easiest way to clean up your own social frame would to confront him (preferably with your bf) and tell him what a piece of shit she's making him. If he stops associating with her everyone's day will be a whole lot brighter. If not, there is no contract that's forcing you to be his friend. To purge and have a standard among your friends is very rewarding in the long run, and saves you irritation such as this.

You and him are probably pretty cool people but she'd be better off far gone from you both. Break her off socially is my main point.

/cgl/ relate
Your washing machine might be cursed or haunted. Call an excorcist pronto.
>>
>>9232765
Its gotten to the point where I don't want anything to do with him, but my boyfriend feels obligated to still hang out with him due to their freindship going way back. (this edgelord is 28 years old!)

unfortunately I have difficulty speaking, so I can only hope my boyfriend does something about it, which thank god he's started to.
>>
>>9232737
>get posted to ita thread
>no one has anything to say about the actual coord
>anons asking what dress it is
>ask what needs improvement
>anon says make up is bad
>go to make up thread to ask for advice
>anon tells me to use lipgloss on my eye lid and to stop using primer
>PUT LIPGLOSS ON MY EYELID

I was so fucking done after that. Especially since I could just pay for a better primer... fucking hell.
>>
>>9232534
The chick with the dick?
>>
>>9232737
>>9232811
are you both really ugly

sometimes people just nitpick uggos

not trying to justify it, it's just true
>>
>>9232811
Use /r/ makeupaddiction
Our makeup thread has like, the same 10 girls and a bunch of rando dumbasses
>>
File: crying_misako.jpg (42KB, 533x297px) Image search: [Google]
crying_misako.jpg
42KB, 533x297px
I've been feeling really depressed over my local comm lately. There is a large clique in the comm made up of girls that dislike me. They do all they can to bother me like talking about me behind my back and spreading false rumors. These girls enjoy gossip and are very vain, vapid people. Their whole world is about photoshoots, the best dressed and the prettiest girls. If you aren't that, you are below them in their eyes. I like seeing the good in people and I've tried my best to like them and give them a fair chance but they are really cruel people.

It hurts because I know they don't like me but they don't say anything to my face. They do all they can to hurt me online and gossip with others in the group, but they pretend everything is fine in person. The mods don't believe me when I tell them about these problems. Some of the mods are friends with them too. This all started when I made a few mistakes when I first started in the group, like posting to the comm page wrong or accidentally forgetting information for a meetup. I've always tried my best with the comm since, like making nice meets and trying to do all I can to make the community a nice place.

I just hate being surrounded by people I know who don't like me. It really hurts. It would be better if they could just be honest with me or even just keep their space and not involve me with their issues. I think they might feel like I'm encroaching on their territory or something? I don't know what their problem with me is. I almost wish I never joined the comm in the first place.

Have lolitas always been so cruel? I just wanted a group that I can have nice tea parties with and share my love for silly lifestyler things.
>>
>>9232713
Black stain from the wash? There's probably mould in your machine. Clean out the drawer and filters, then run a 90 degree bleach cycle, followed by an empty cycle. Put some baking soda on the stain and re-wash the dress.
>>
>>9232862
>There is a large clique in the comm, made up of girls, that dislike me.
That's better. My grammar sometimes. They were already an established group when I joined.
>>
>>9232862
Are you ABSOLUTELY sure they dislike you? Or is it possible that they are just indifferent to you? Because there's a pretty huge difference between them.

Cliques within comms are a pretty normal thing to occur (the bigger it becomes, the more natural splintering of cliques).

Also, if people don't like you, it's more polite to not say anything to your face than to say to your face "I hate you because XYZ". Unless you actually have proof of people shit-talking (like a screenshot, or overhearing people complaining about you when they think you're not listening), there is actually no way to discern between real hate and outright indifference.

It sounds like you might have given a bad first impression to the comm, but if you continue acting as a normal and friendly human being, it can happen in time to get people talking with you. Attempting conversation with people outside the main clique or newer members will likely be easier game, because they don't see the past baggage you dropped. (Sure, they might hear stuff from the older members, but they can judge themselves on your behavior moving forward and see that you're a normal and nice person.)

Also, finally, while it may hurt that you're not friends with the main group, try not to take it too personally. Form your own circle of friends, and if it becomes a secondary clique, don't shit-talk the main clique. The main clique can still be your allies in the hobby. Take the pair Adam and Jamie from Mythbusters — they are NOT friends with each other, because their personalities are just too different, but they work well together because they have one interest in common, busting myths.

Friendships can and do occur, but that takes compatible personalities and extra effort on both sides. My comm is 150+ members, and within the 20 members whom I actually see at meets, I only consider 2 to be friends; everybody else is an acquaintance.

Good luck, anon.
>>
>>9232862
not dismissing you but you may either be paranoid or annoying without realizing you are

just be self aware

otherwise any subset lolitas (and girls in general) will find something to bitch about. honestly just stop going if it bothers you so much, they sound shit
>>
>>9232862
I'm sorry anon. Have you ever tried to sit down and talk to them calmly about it? If they're not able to talk to you about it, then I'd just leave the comm if you're not enjoying yourself. Maybe I'm talking from a place where I can't empathize properly since nobody in my comm is that snooty, but people really shouldn't be acting like that in a social setting.
>>
>>9232324
are you in the chicago comm?
>>
File: aaaaaaaa!.gif (290KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaa!.gif
290KB, 450x338px
>>9232862
jeez anon I'm sorry to hear that :(
I hope things work put for you... I know how it feels
>>
>>9232845
I try not to use reddit, but I'll check it out, thanks man. I'm fairly certain that it was someone's lame attempt to troll.
>>
>>9232862
They are undoubtedly close friends Why do you want to be friends with them? If it's because they've worn the fashion for a long time, that they are really pretty, they dress well... then perhaps you are trying to befriend them for the wrong reasons. What if they weren't the best-dressed, prettiest girls in the group, would it change your perception?

Focus on other people in the group, other newcomers. Make friends with them. Focus your attention away from these girls in question.

And maybe they like photoshoots and booze, or dresses and pizza... or watching Walking Dead. Perhaps tea parties and lifestyler things are not their interest.
>>
>>9232834
Nope, I'm easily an 8/10 to even the harshest of raters.
>>
>>9232933
that was bait and you took it in the most pathetic way possible
>>
>>9232938
Was it bait tho? I know people nitpick uggos just for being ugly, asking if we're ugly is a legit question
>>
>>9232940
your baitsniffing skills need work. it was obviously to get responses like

>I-IM NOT UGLY
>IM BEAUTIFUL OKAY

which you provided. a gull's need for validation is always so easy for shitposters to play towards.
>>
>>9232933
You're also not me, the original poster, ya phoney.
>>
>>9232946
Are people really like that? I always figured ugly people knew they were ugly. Maybe that question would trigger some anons but I thought it was appropriate.
>>
>>9232948
That question was directed at two people.
>>
>>9232949
no, some ugly people are super fucking delusional and also think that they are 8/10s

without seeing each other we'll never know who the real uggos are

but there's also the obvious difference in aesthetic preferences, like i think kardashian clones are hideous while other american men and women are jizzing themselves over the trend

w-where's the appreciation for girls who are cute
>>
>>9232959
Yeah at the end of the day it's all subjective.
>>
>>9232940
I'm ugly. This is true about nitpicking and teasing. I've been picked on all my life because I have a lot of scars; I get infections easily.

This means no photos. It kind of sucks. If I had any wish, it'd be surgery to remove the scarring. They'd eventually come back, but it would be nice not to have them for awhile.
>>
Ugh, I keep spending on lolita.
I mean I have a good job, and I'm not in depth, but trying to save for a trip to Europe... I keep seeing so many nice things, and really wanted an outfit that matched a teaparties theme I was going to.

And there it was, an entire set including jewelery and purse, besides shoes and and blouse. Its like it was meant to be. Now negative half a grand to my savings account.
>>
>>9233022
I guess Europe is meant to be a different day.
>>
File: 263453.png (394KB, 540x556px) Image search: [Google]
263453.png
394KB, 540x556px
>>9233013
that's sad, i'm sorry anon

i undestand your feel a little tiny bit because dumb edgy self harm scars that aren't kawaii but i obviously can't understand how bad it must be

just keep doing your thing

>>9233022
the thing about lolita is that once an opportunity is missed, there's no guarantee you'll get it again

europe will literally always be there unless we blow each other up or something
>>
File: sixtyniggas.jpg (48KB, 422x387px) Image search: [Google]
sixtyniggas.jpg
48KB, 422x387px
>tfw a girl in your comm says "top kek" during brunch
>>
File: the prof2.png (248KB, 608x638px) Image search: [Google]
the prof2.png
248KB, 608x638px
>>9232231
>one of the tallest in my comm
>always have to stand at the back of group photos
>my entire outfit is always covered
>everyone else looks like ita garbage
>>
>>9233052
Gross. Even when I see it posted here I immediately lose respect for the person.
>>
>>9233043
I have those types of scars as well. They've never bothered me because they are where people can't see of course.

Oh well. I'd like to go to a bigger city with makeup artists and see if someone could show me how to cover them. I feel like someone with skill would know what to do temporary. Many youtube videos for super scarred skin actually look like shit up close in real life. Oh well.
>>
File: gwenoutrage.png (40KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
gwenoutrage.png
40KB, 290x290px
>want to lose weight bad
>just ate 900 calories worth of corn

That's so much corn. I'm gonna be so fatty at the con. Starting to think I shouldn't do a striptease.
>>
>>9233067
What form of corn?

Certainly not canned corn or corn on the cob.
>>
>>9233067
Unless you slathered it in butter, you're fine.
>>
>>9233072
>>9233073
A shit-ton of canned corn, then a bag of popcorn.
>>
>>9233078
why tho
>>
>>9233081
If it's the same anon from last thread talking about doing a strip tease at a con then I'm guessing they're broke from buying con tickets and a hotel room.

Corn and popcorn is hella cheap.
Or maybe they just really like corn.
>>
>>9233081
>>9233089
Yeah, I just like corn. It's pretty low-calorie and you can really get gluttonous with it.
>>
>>9233078
That sounds like a healthy snack gone horribly awry.
>>
File: 35646.png (386KB, 639x626px) Image search: [Google]
35646.png
386KB, 639x626px
wew, repost because i didn't crop that image well enough

>>9233067
why is this so fucking funny

you're fine anon, eat your damn corn

>>9233066
i'm a stupid fuck and wrecked my wrists to the point where wirstcuffs can't save me

makeup helps mine, i don't know if your scars are dark but tinted bb cream takes care of my wristy ones okay enough

i imagine full coverage foundation would do wonders but i also don't know what kind of scars you have

i have confidence you'll find somebody who can help you conceal that shit because no matter how many people say self harm scars are okay, it's still a little embarrassing for us, y'know?
>>
>>9233027
>>9233043
It really was a great deal, so I dont feel too beat up about it. And I'm really good enjoy it, once I put some finishing personal touches on the coord.
>>
>tfw you just paid for the shipping on your number 1, holiest of holy grail dream dresses.

Feels so good gulls! Still slightly worried that it's not going to actually get here, or when it does it's going to be what I expected, but I wanted to share the good feels while I've got em!
>>
File: patsad.gif (117KB, 242x200px) Image search: [Google]
patsad.gif
117KB, 242x200px
I want to hug every sad lolita.
>>
>>9233101
>>9233066
>have self harm scars
>do a bad tattoo over one of the worst ones when i was a teen to try to make myself feel better about it
>now can only wear long sleeve ops or JSKs with long sleeve blouses
fuck me
I'm doomed to go to winter/fall meets only
also sauce on that manga? i feel like wallowing tonight
>>
>>9233067
corn is good though, anon
>>
File: girugamesh.png (122KB, 452x391px) Image search: [Google]
girugamesh.png
122KB, 452x391px
>>9233117
hey, nice! which dress?
I love seeing anons make "just ordered this" posts in the dream dress threads
>>
File: 3563.png (109KB, 332x299px) Image search: [Google]
3563.png
109KB, 332x299px
>tfw i will always be too afraid to post to CoF

i'm not shit and my coords are pretty safe but the idea makes me hyperventilate

don't look at me

>>9233120
there's a lot of us

i feel like for many, pretty dresses are all that makes us happy

>>9233132
i-it's actually a really fucked up doujin but the character is an emotionally damaged lolita so

it's rapey and gory and overall terrible but the artist is shiruka bakaudon and the title is something along the lines of "beating up a mental host club frequenter" if you still want to see it for some reason

i apologize in advance
>>
>>9233101
I guess I got lucky since I picked my upper thighs; nobody ever saw. The facial scars are irregular and shallow.

>>9233132
Perhaps you could get the tattoo fixed up one day?
>>
>>9233163
Yeah, I don't post to CoF either. I don't know if I ever will. I know I look decent but fuck that.
>>
>>9233163
>>9233170
Same. I feel like it's not possible to get honest critique here like anons want to claim. You can lie about thinking someone looks bad just like you can lie about someone looking good.
>>
>>9233178
Pretty much. I let my normie family and friends let me know what looks good and what looks bad on me. I know none of them want me to walk around looking like a clown so they're not just going to placate me but they also won't be assholes for no reason. At the end of the day... I dress for me. So I don't mind not having my coord pics public or posted to cof
>>
File: snickersmom.jpg (207KB, 542x640px) Image search: [Google]
snickersmom.jpg
207KB, 542x640px
>>9233163
>there's a lot of us
I will take on that challenge.
>>
File: 1467506192050.jpg (48KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1467506192050.jpg
48KB, 800x680px
>tfw considering cosmetic surgery
>tfw i think everybody is lying when they say im cute
>tfw family is pressuring me to gain weight
>tfw i photograph terribly
>tfw i'm going to be an old spinster in a frilly dress that nobody cares about

i'm not even ugly, i just want to cross that average boundary and fix the things that have always been bothering me. money isn't a huge issue but it's still a really scary thing. i had to gain weight throughout the past year because i had been a sick underweight skelly before. seeing the way lolita fits me now (read: not hanging off of me and probably sitting correctly) and seeing my face fill out a little has really fucked me up.

i'm considering dropping the little weight i gained even though it's a terrible idea because i prefer skellymode. everyone pressures me into eating despite being like 100-105 lbs now and it's killing me. (wasnt an ana-chan, just never eat much and am sick all the time)

fuck, it's like puberty all over again

what the hell is going on
>>
I've only been able to keep working and living and trying so hard to push forward through my depression because of a fellow gull here
they met up with me even when they didnt have too and it was amazing to know someone that barely knew me did care when no one else did
i'm forever grateful to them even though it's hard, i can think back to them and that time that we talked

thankyou gulls
>>
>>9233196
I fucking died at that image
>>
These threads suck
>>
>>9232713
I'm sitting on some ridiculous drama that only one other friend in my comm knows about, she's also a victim of this girl.

I don't mean to tease, I've been wanting to share because it's so over the top insane but I know she probably still goes here and I don't want to be petty and shame her even though I hate her and we don't associate anymore.
>>
>>9233248
>think everyone is lying when they say you're cute

do you fish for compliments? like ask "do yo think I'm cute???" or do people just call you cute?

if they tell you without you asking they are probably meaning it. do boys flock to you?
>>
>>9233297
no because i hate people who fish for compliments just as much as the next person. boys paid attention to me when i was in school/college but they usually turned out to be very bad orbiters (one is still stalking me to this day whoopdee doo)

i know that some of it is all in my head but it gets really bad at times

i dont leave my house anymore so for all i know ive turned into a goblin
>>
>>9233295
I know how that is anon. and for that reason I created this email. for venting and sharing drama stories. and maybe buying things. If you want to email it to me in greentext form I'll listen and keep my mouth shut. I know lolitas cam be ruthless when it comes to those who leak drama (from experience), so I can promise confidentiality.
>>
>>9232413
Hahahaha you feel old. Get over yourself and either quit or continue doing what you enjoy.
>>
>>9233054
Omg this! Every comm photo the better dressed girls, who generally are tall, are shoved to the back behind shitty itas. Will we ever get a nice comm photo?!
>>
>>9233285
Yeah cause they get trolled to death. Feels threads used to be a lot more entertaining.
>>
>>9233163
Not that anon. I read it, right before bed too. Would not recommend.

S-she's ok, right?
>>
>>9233054
>>9233317
as a shorty who's always told to stand in the front, i apologize humbly. most of us just kinda do what the photographer says.

maybe next time you gulls can set it up so that there's a row of chairs or someplace nice for the tall girls to sit in the front, with the shorties standing behind? you can play it off as a so that the shorties don't get triggered. you're gonna have to get creative with the posing, don't let yourselves be overshadowed by people who literally look up to you!

>>9233323
um

ah

s-sure, anon. she files a police report, the bad guys get caught, and her prince accepts her. sweet dreams ;;
>>
>>9232607
Hey, I can tell you why!
One of the main reasons people overeat is from poor diet. When you scarf burgers all day you're getting a lot of calories but not a lot of nutrients, so your body craves more because your dietary needs aren't being fulfilled.

This is the reason why low-fat foods are a fucking meme. Your body needs fats, and to deny them of essentials just makes you over eat to make up for it. It would be better to call them "lipids" so people stop associating them with getting fat.

Eggs are a great source of many nutrients, so do a good job of keeping your craving at bay. Cholesterol is good, I hate people getting icky about eating yolk when it's the most nutritional part of the egg.

The secret to losing weight isn't dieting, it isn't pumping extra workout (though that helps), its adjusting your diet to fulfill your needs. Everything in moderation.
>>
>>9233327
*you can play it off so that the

there we go, sorry for having a stroke
>>
>>9233297
Different anon but similar boat. Girls are constantly calling me cute without fishing from my part but in my 24 years of being alive only one guy has ever "flocked" to me or given me any kind of romantic attention. Are all the girls just lying because I look like a gremlin or is it possible to be a kind of cute that girls like but guys don't? I'd be totally okay with the latter because looking cute in lolita is more important to me than attracting dicks, but the idea that maybe I'm only getting pity compliments makes me too self conscious to actually put myself out there.
>>
>want to place a 11/11 order
>want to sell a bunch of lolita I don't wear to have funds for it
>keep procrastinating to take pictures/post on lm
>11/11 in 17 days
I-i still have time...

>>9233328
After trying 80-10-10 for a while, totally agree that 20 or 30% fat feels a lot better and actually made me start losing more weight. Though fuck eggs (cholesterol), avocado/nuts are where it's at.
>>
File: 1444127174778.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1444127174778.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>9233328
>Eggs are a great source of many nutrients, so do a good job of keeping your craving at bay.
I-is this why I lost like 2kg p/wk while I was eating eggy toast drenched in an inch of maple syrup for breakfast every morning?

I stopped and started eating cereal instead but I've started gaining it back.
>>
>>9233350
Cute that girls like but guys don't is my vote.
>>
>>9233052
Alright, what's wrong with 'top kek'?
>>
File: 1475291448127.gif (953KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1475291448127.gif
953KB, 500x281px
>>9232288
nigga you'll be drowning in pussy if you join sewing or cosplay clubs. a lot of girls love that kind of shit.
hell anon, i'd even be your friend
>>
>>9232596
they were just jelly. they would've probably had to stick you in the middle and become background dancers if you got to participate.
>>
>>9233248
>wasn't an ana-chan
>current state described is textbook anorexia

I was, and you are too. you're never going to get over it if you don't accept that fact.
>>
>Mention planning for a pretty far, out of state con on Facebook
>Post about cons and my cosplaying normally so this isn't anything new
>Random guy from high school asks if he can come with.
>Is completely serious
Why? I haven't even answered because I'm so baffled by it. I don't even live in my hometown anymore.
>>
File: 1454189859387.gif (621KB, 440x247px) Image search: [Google]
1454189859387.gif
621KB, 440x247px
>been wearing primarily lolita for the last few months, only dressing lazily (pajamas lol) when I wasn't going out
>feeling good about myself for dressing nicely and making an effort instead of going the jean & T-shirt route erry day
>yesterday put on jeans for the first time in months
>...they don't fit. Wtf?
>measure waistline
>turns out I ballooned up to 70cm, which is large for a shorty like me
>didn't notice because all my lolita is either shirred, free-waist or a size too large anyway
>on the one hand glad I noticed before I got even bigger, on the other hand pissy because now I feel gross and flabby no matter what I wear
>>
>really in love with fairy-kei, cult party and classic lolita
>tried it once
>feel so uncomfortable in it
>keep buying only black and darker than black casual and a bit rocky stuff

I don't even know why I do feel so uncomfortable, because light and delicate clothes dismatch my asian dark-yellow skin or my not so innocent face or my kinda or my logical and agressive personality ah idk
but i'm so jealous somebody looks so perfect in pastel pink ruffles and lace and i'm not
>>
File: tumblr_mf5cgwW4jR1rnenl1o1_400.gif (735KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mf5cgwW4jR1rnenl1o1_400.gif
735KB, 400x225px
>tfw check tracking for college Halloween costume contest wig coming to East Coast from West Coast and it's already at my local post office two days early

Thank you Halloween gods! I can't wait to scare the shit out of my classmates Thursday. Wish me luck, gulls!
>>
>>9232278
I feel the same way anon, mine was just shitty pay and disorganized procrastinations.
>>
>>9232288
Who the fuck cares, just do it.

t. guy who bakes, sews, and wears skirts
>>
I wish I was a girl. I just want to dress up and be cute as fuck.
it's frustrating knowing I can never be cute like some gulls I see.
to clarify, I don't have gender dysmorfia or trans anything. I know I'm a dude and fine with it just wish I wasn't
I tried cross play but I'm built too much like a man for it to ever be convincing.
I went completely the other way, built muscle, got a cute gilfriend who I live vicariously through but god I wish I could pull off her clothes like she does.
>>
File: guest_ladybeard_2.jpg (52KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
guest_ladybeard_2.jpg
52KB, 500x750px
>>9233837
Anon, this is cute as all hell. If I were your girlfriend I'd dress you up so quick. Doesn't matter if you're not built like a twink, you can still be kawaii as fuck.
>>
>>9233837
Holy shit sounds just like me, except for the girlfriend lel. Only reason I'm lurking here is a femanon recently convinced me to crossplay when I was drunk as fuck. It's something I can probably pull off (semi) ironically, so now I'm kinda excited to try it after I tone a bit more.
>>
>>9233861
while that picture is well put together, I don't think he's cute. The beard for one ruins the image for me. desu if my girl knew, she'd probably do the same. I appreciate the thought

>>9233875
do it. Lots of guys can pull of the cross play and it can look great
also post pics when you do
>>
>>9233378
Yeah bro. Not anon you're replying to but eggs (esp yolks) get such a bad rep for no reason. Cholesterol isn't nearly as terrifying as people make it out to be. Eggs, including the yolks, are one of the most nutritious foods you can eat. They fill you up, are PACKED with nutrients you need, and therefore when you're starting your day with eggs you fight off cravings all day.

I eat a grilled cheese sandwich on multigrain bread with scrambled eggs inside it a few times a week for bfast and those are always the best days of the week
>>
>>9233442
This. If you're a healthy weight now but want to be /x/files mode then guess what, you're anorexic. You're just not the extreme time-to-vomit or I-only-eat-sperm-because-it-wont-make-me-gain-weight kind of ana-chan.

>cosmetic surgery
Future alien
>>
File: 561564.jpg (54KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
561564.jpg
54KB, 500x386px
>self-confidence hits below bottom
>haven't been able to look at myself in the mirror lately
>isn't actually all that ugly, but plain af
>square facial shape doesn't exactly that makes it even worse
>a lot of friends are fairly popular and photogenic bloggers

Is there any good pick-me ups? I'm far from confident to begin with, but now I just feel like unlovable trash. What do you guys do when you're at your worst?
>>
>>9233976
Couple things:
How good are you at make-up and/or hair? While there are people who are "naturally" pretty, the rest of us become human optical illusions with hair and make-up skills. If you're not straight up ugly, BB cream/foundation, mascara, and lip stuff go a long way. Don't be afraid to try new stuff. Take photos of it, and try to look at them when you're not a pit of self loathing so you can get a slightly more realistic perspective.

Ask your friends for advice or help. Assuming they're actually you're friends, they should be delighted to help you, especially if they're bloggers. Ask them for product recommendations, how they take good pictures, whatever. I can almost guarantee that they put a shit ton of time into looking good.

Lastly, I realize this will ring kind of hollow on this board, but keep in mind there are other thing in life than being really really, ridiculously good looking. Making yourself beauty is a skill just like anything else, and it sounds like you probably put time into something else. Don't discourage yourself by looking at a master artist and saying, "I don't draw/paint/sketch as good as them! I'm terrible!"

We're our own harshest critics. Go buy yourself something cute and feel better anon.
>>
>>9233915
>also post pics when you do
Well it won't be for probably a year at least, only started really working out over the past year. One thing that does concern me is my beard. I've had a pretty much perfect no-effort one for nearly 10 years now and the one time I did shave I looked really weird. Or at least I thought so, maybe I'm too used to my facial lines with a beard. That's the biggest decision to make, but I'll probably end up shaving because the goal is ambiguously ironic not full ironic.
>>
>>9233988
I know some basic makeup, like I'm really good at using eyeliner but I'm pants-on-head retarded when it comes to anything else. But I have some friends that have promised me for some time to help and teach me.

But honestly, your post alone made me feel a bit better - it feels nice to have someone acknowledge what I feel instead of going "oh babboooo ur totes purdy". Thank you so much!
>>
Ugh. I'm so tired of Innocent World taking so long to invoice people. It used to be they'd answer you within a couple business days unless there was a sale, now it seems like it always takes at least an entire week. They also take forever and a day to update the stock on their online shop. Wtf, IW?
>>
>>9233976
I know this feeling intimately, anon.

>tfw you put on makeup and still feel ugly as shit
>>
File: 150688.png (16KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
150688.png
16KB, 259x224px
>>9232887
Yes, I know they dislike me. I have no issue with their clique but I do dislike the fact that so many members of that group actively try to make me out to be this bad guy.

I don't 'shit talk' anyone and I certainly wouldn't try to cause issue with people I already know don't like me. I try to keep my distance but their bullying is just getting to me. I'm sick of being their topic to gossip about and spread rumors on. I just want a nice and happy group and I'm frustrated.

>>9232888
I thought that I might have been overthinking or been annoying at first, but even after trying to befriend them or make amends it has done nothing to help. I think I'm just an easy target to keep them amused right now. It's strange, they were so nice at first too.

>>9232889
I have tried to talk to some of them and even apologized if I went about the wrong way. They never admit they do anything face to face and sugarcoat everything in person so it has done nothing. I think I might just have to stop going to meets and hosting things anymore. I am just so sad that I can't have people to enjoy my fashion with.

>>9232897
Thanks for your sympathies anon. I hope so too.

>>9232908
The group isn't the best dressed or prettiest, and not all the well dressed and pretty girls are part of it, I was just trying to describe their high standards. I don't want to be friends, but I just want the air cleared and things to be fine. I don't want to worry about their harassment is all. I've been part of the group long enough to have an idea of what these people are like. I am trying to keep my distance and let them be, but they still go out of their way to try and hurt me. It sucks.
>>
>>9234011
Not that anon but

>put on make up
>look even worse then before

Some people just aren't meant to look pretty. And before anyone asks, I'm talking about some basic light foundation and eyeliner here.
>>
>>9233442
>>9233975
i'm... not anorexic? sorry for BAWWW story but i had cancer which fucked my appetite and my body and i'm just not used to looking like a healthy human

it might be hard to imagine for some people but it's really hard to get used to a body that you've never had before. i'm just scared and uncomfortable. i'm not about to barf up my breakfast.

>>9233976
maybe you should focus on your hobbies that aren't related to looks? it may help you increase your self-worth and take your mind off of it. i can guarantee some of it's in your head, so grounding yourself with things you like might help

>>9234039
if you're giving them no reason to hate you, and it affects you negatively, leave. if you have friends in that comm then hang out with them individually because there's no use going to meets if you're uncomfortable the whole time.
>>
>>9233515
Good luck ringu-chan
>>
>>9232288
>I wonder if this is a "How to Basic" video
>Egg
>yup
>>
>>9234050
first ana-chan, and I'm sorry I said your cancer was anorexia (wow what a shitty sentence to type).

however, I was less concerned about how you got that way and more about what you were saying. I totally understand not being used to your new body, but everything you said about yourself... preferring yourself unhealthily thin, not believing people when they say you are cute... that's very characteristic of anorexia. you might not be, but I would still look into online help for it. even if you're not, it may help with your specific situation.

I don't want to sound like a pain, but that whole post just sounded exactly like me and all my other friends with ED problems. I just hope you feel better!
>>
>>9233248
The reason people are jumping on you about anorexia is because your current mindset mirrors that which spurs anorexia.

I was always around 105. I took a medication that shot my weight up to 140 in a matter of months. I quit the medication, but I kept dropping weight.

It's idealizing a body weight that isn't healthy.

If you are idealizing the body you had perhaps not during the height of your cancer episode, but the beginning and end, that may be unhealthy thinking. Weight issues can spur in really weird ways.
>>
>>9234099
is that*

If you are eating properly, just don't listen to the people telling you to gain more weight. Ignore them, eat what you feel like.
>>
i always feel so ugly. i went through a weird phase in college where i did cam a little to feel pretty. i did some in lolita. i feel sick wearing dresses i know i did weird stuff in for strangers. i feel even more ugly these days and want to do it again sometimes.

>>9234050
sorry. you should just try getting used to healthy weight though. i wanted to be blunt because lots of girls won't get it without a little salt.

>had cancer

if this is past tense then even more reason to get used to your new weight. you are healthy now so keep healthy. you can still be slim without looking like you are literally dying.

now I feel bad for being a bit bitchy. i got a little jealous when you said you were cute because I never get called that. it made me a little attack mode. you seem really nice though. just try to get used to healthy. everyone just wants you to be healthy. they care.
>>
>>9234110
I feel ugly too, reading this thread made me realize nobody has ever gone out of their way to tell me I look pretty or cute, no guy has ever approached me.

I almost feel like that Watamote girl where she wants to get harassed so that she'll at least know someone in this world desires her.
>>
>>9234140
I think you're cute anon.

t. A guy
>>
>>9234110
you're cute too
>>
Thats me and her in the pic
>>
>>9234180
this is /cgl/ feels

while sometimes we get off-topic, this is blatantly some /r9k/ shit and you'd be way better off there
>>
>>9234180
>posting the picture of the girl you like on 4chan

holy shit that's a whole new level of sad
>>
>>9234180
If I was her, I definitely wouldn't like you now. I hope this is a joke
>>
>>9232430
Where are you at?
>>
>>9234180
>Already in love

No you're not. You're infatuated. There's a really big difference. Love is a feeling that last past the initial phases, when you get to really know a person.

You can't know a person in two days. You just like her surface personality and looks; but those are superficial. This is the kind of thinking that leads to unhealthy obsession and putting others on a pedestal that they can't reach. You need them to really open up to you before you can even say that.

When you love someone, you'll put their happiness above your own. Something tells me she wouldn't be happy about you posting her picture.
>>
Good feel:
>my normie boyfriend of several years let me make him a cosplay recently for a couple cosplay for the first time
>just a simple street clothes design, but he actually was excited about wearing them together
>got a lot of compliments together
>he said he'd like to do something like this again
>>
>exchange info with a seagull
>we get along well
>we talk all day everyday
>she reveals she's a he and a brolita
>whatever, little weird but they cool
>help him hook up with girl in his comm
>he spends a lot less time with me
>when we do talk it's brief
>realize I like him only after he stopped talking to me
>I miss him so much

it hurts realizing this so late
I took his attention for granted, I didn't think he'd be gone one day

I have nobody else to talk lolita about anymore
even if I did then it wouldn't be the same.
>>
File: 53454.png (198KB, 393x392px) Image search: [Google]
53454.png
198KB, 393x392px
>>9234287
related feel

>tfw briefly got into contact with a seagull who wanted to start wearing lolita
>we talk a little bit, i give her tips
>ghosted on the third day

o-okay. i was really excited to help a beginner lolita because i have so many tips and so much enthusiasm about the fashion. i just want a lolita friend, beginner or otherwise, to talk and give/receive advice

feelsbad
>>
File: ryukocry.jpg (21KB, 400x205px) Image search: [Google]
ryukocry.jpg
21KB, 400x205px
My con crush died a year ago last week, and it's really bumming me out. I keep thinking about her poor parents, and the people who were really close to her.

All I can do is keep cosplaying, for her. I'm going to drown my sorrows in Taco Bell, like always.
>>
File: 5aXdIgh.gif (103KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
5aXdIgh.gif
103KB, 450x253px
>>9234180
> i known in the buttom of my heart why would this beautiful and sweet girl like me.
>posting her to 4chan
i think i have an idea of why she wouldn't like you anon
>>
>>9233067

all I can think about are anime corn memes now anon. I hope you're happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO2rTO9hPu4
>>
>>9233133
>>9234332
Hey, Corn-kun here.

My bedroom still reeks of corn. Also, I overate again. My next cosplay event is Friday ffs.
>>
>>9232231
I have about 5 days to make my cosplay before the con. I am going to die.
>>
>>9233420
Outing your online dialect (esp 4chan) IRL is cringe
>>
I used to be a popular Lolita, I loved the fashion and it was so fun trying new things and sharing cords and photos.

But alcoholism is ruining my life. I've been a heavy drinker for at least 8 years. Lately it's gotten worse. I don't know why. I'm trying to improve in other areas in my life but being hung over has started to bleed into work and school and I'm fucking up.

I recently got a job offer. 5000 dollars a month plus. Growing weed in Northern California. I'd be living in a cabin in the middle of the woods, off the grid, using a generator for power. Washing clothes by hand and and stuff. It's pretty rough living, but I've been so depressed after everything that's happened to me over the past few years. I'm seriously thinking about just disappearing and moving out there and putting drinking. It might be good for me.

I'm just so ashamed, I would never tell anyone about the real deal in my life. I would just feel like I was disappointing people .
>>
>>9234447
*quitting drinking
>>
>>9234447
I think having some time along might help
a new environment, new job, new way of living would be refreshing
alcoholism is very hard to beat, but this may be a step in the right direction
I hope you can recover, anon!
>>
>>9234447
Maybe just do it for a year. Save up that money, get dry, then come back into the world and start over.
>>
>>9234457
Yeah that's what I'm thinking, I'll be able to save up a lot of money and maybe jumpstart my life.
>>
>>9234447
farming and hard work helps the body and mind
it'll be hard at first yes, but it'll get easier
go for it, just be careful of goatmen and fleshgaits lol
>/x/phile seagull here
>>
>>9234456
Thanks, I know it's not gonna be easy but I guess you have to try
>>
>>9234447
My 5 1/2 year relationship was destroyed by alcoholism. We still live together, but are no longer a couple. I hold out because when they are sober, it's the same person... (and if I made them leave, it would be those encouraging him to drink who would let him room.)

It's from my experience that I say perhaps take the offer. My partner has since tried to stop drinking after an accident, but the people he drank with always try and get him back into the lifestyle.

Sometimes you gotta' get away.

Plus... think how much you could buy with 5,000 dollars a month and still have money to put in the bank.

Eventually that stuff will damage your brain, anon. I don't say this to be mean. I'm a cigarette smoker and alcohol will rot your brain just like tar will ruin my lungs.
>>
>brother is one of those people at cons who people tolerate more than they like
>shit cosplays but he tries, more than I do at least
>literally had ADHD, never grew all the way out of it but he's better
>makes con friends, one of them is super saiyan Naruto or whatever (the one where he glows yellow and has the floating black orbs)
>brother talks about how he's always wanted to do a Naruto cosplay
>she tells him he isn't allowed, she's the Naruto cosplayer of the group and nobody is allowed to copy her cosplays
Not gonna lie, I don't even really like my brother but I'm pretty mad. Fucking stuck up bitch. I'm tempted to do the Naruto cosplay myself. My brother is like 6'2", that girl is like 5'1" so neither of them really fit Naruto anyways. I'm just under 6' even, and I'm a natural blond. Also she doesn't have a job like I do so mine would be ten times better because I could get mine professionally made. Unlike her being a NEET weeb whose only high point in life is being kind of popular at local conventions. She'd get demolished at any real convention.
>>
>>9234495
wat

do what you want anon, but getting a really nice naruto cosplay for yourself might be a little mean after your brother already got knocked down a peg. even if you don't like him, he expressed really wanting to do it
>>
File: IMG_0452.jpg (64KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0452.jpg
64KB, 392x495px
>>9234495
This just in
Do and help your brother do a super amazing naruto or something
>>
File: Minato_and_Naruto_bump_fists.png (2MB, 1916x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Minato_and_Naruto_bump_fists.png
2MB, 1916x1080px
>>9234495
Anon. Get your brother a kick ass Naruto cosplay and cosplay Minato with him. Be a kick ass cosplay duo together.
>>
File: 1473080528415.jpg (69KB, 340x372px) Image search: [Google]
1473080528415.jpg
69KB, 340x372px
>Finally get a job that allows me to buy as much burando as I want and afford to go to meets every week.
>Work 9-3 on Saturdays and comm's meets are, understandably, always on Friday nights and Saturday mornings.
>>
>>9234550
So ask for a day off every now and then?
>>
I have a lolitar stalker and im sick of her shit. Wish she'd just fuck off. Been over year, im not that bloody interesting
>>
>>9234550
organize your own on a good day for you. be the change you want to see
>>
I've all but stopped going to the gym due to a shitty with schedule and I'm still thin for now but I'm afraid I'll balloon up soon. I watch what i eat but recently I'm just so hungry and my binging has been coming back. I'm tired of always stressing about my body but I don't see myself ever stopping, especially with fashion being so dependent on your body shape. I feel like if I can't be good at anything else the least I can do is have a nice body to put my clothes on. But soon I'll lose that too.
>>
>>9234656
I stopped working out all month due to my sleep/work schedule being shitty not to mention been a bit more lax on my diet.

I haven't lost any but haven't gained any either thank god

Last month I lost 15 lbs by working out every day and eating healthy. You're probably fine. and this is coming from someone who weighs themselves religiously. Just continue working out when you can.
>>
>>9234495
"She told my brother that he couldn't so now I will! That'll show her!"
That's really screwed up of you to do that when your brother already said that he wanted to. If you were a good person, you'd help HIM make a kickass Naruto cosplay so he'd be happy and that girl would be knocked down a few pegs. Way to selfishly make it all about you.
>>
Most of my long distance lolita friends and icons are growing out of the fashion and it really breaks my heart.
>>
>>9233067
Are you from Ohio
>>
>>9234456
>>9234457
>>9234459
>>9234486
Just wanted to say thank you guys for the encouraging remarks. I was honestly expecting shit talk but instead I got some understanding, and that was pretty cool. I am going to 100% make a positive change in my life
>>
File: 1476340519099.gif (244KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476340519099.gif
244KB, 300x300px
>>9234296

I-I'm a lurker who wants to get into lolita but am too shy to ask where to start... I just really love the fashion....
>>
>>9235079
How much money do you have?
>>
>>9234656
If you're feeling that hungry, you're probably not eating balanced enough. Make sure you're getting enough healthy fats, so you feel full, or you'll just always feel deprived and end up caving in. Eggs, avocados, nuts, etc.
>>
>>9234656
>>9234688
I find for the weeks I have shitty scheduling that darebee workouts are about the length I can manage. I don't kid myself they're anywhere near as good as going to the gym but I mean...they have couch workouts, at least I'm moving.
>>
>>9233350
there was a girl in high school, very cute but no boys were trying to go with her, she was just too cute
>>
>>9234656
>hunger
Whey protein isolate and multi vitamins to supplement what you're eating. You dont have to drink a bunch or use more than a scoop at a time, but it'll help you cut some of your hunger.
>>
File: 1412888818564.jpg (59KB, 455x628px) Image search: [Google]
1412888818564.jpg
59KB, 455x628px
>tfw legitimately ugly and wearing cute clothes just makes me look silly and like a tryhard
At least I'm not fat, I guess. I think I'd rather be though, at least you can lose weight. Can't lose shitty facial features without shelling out money for surgery.
>>
>>9233837
same as me, i'm 1.92m, a bit too difficult to crossplay
>>
File: 1473666563831.jpg (203KB, 700x462px) Image search: [Google]
1473666563831.jpg
203KB, 700x462px
I have no clue about dressing nicely and what's worse I wish I could dress in androgynous qt-boy way. Girly clothing doesn't suit me and I don't like but at the same time guy clothes feel too manly and boring to cross-dress them. Just reading cgl doesn't help me much as I'm lurking for 2 years now, but before that I never was interested in clothes.
>>
>>9235344
The left has a nice face but his legs make my lady boner dry up like the Sahara desert
>>
File: Fug.jpg (16KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Fug.jpg
16KB, 600x450px
>Tfw you live in a country were the lolita subculture is at it's earliest stage
>No (good) comms whatsoever
>The prices on brand dresses are twice of those in the US
>College student poor

I really wanted to get started on lolita, but seems luck (read: life) is not on my side. Guess I'll have to get the rust off of my sewing skills and go ham on cheap cloth until I'm able to not fuck up good material.
>>
>>9235237
Like... what kind of ugly?

Some forms of ugly can easily be fixed without plastic surgery.
>>
>>9235344
>I wish I could dress in androgynous qt-boy way

do it, anon! I would give a kidney to date a cute girl in cute clothes like these. they are androgynous for a reason... don't let boys have all the fun
>>
>>9235556 Buy from japan and throw tea party's that exclude all the ita trash.
>>
>>9235567
Long face with jutting chin, large blobby nose, tiny mouth with thin lips, one eye noticeably higher than the other, and a fivehead.

At least I still have my personality. Nah but for real, I plan on getting plastic surgery one day to at least fix the worst of the worst. For now I'm just trying my best to look presentable, although I still can't help but feel just a bit stupid when I wear jfash and the like.
>>
>>9235588
Sad thing is most of them are Ita utter trash with shitty personalities and taste. There are is so little Lolita here to the point that if I were to sift through all I'd have just a handful of people across the country, but sure, I'll try.
>>
>65 cm waist
>110+ cm ass
>can't pull fully shirred otome skirts on from the bottom, gotta awkwardly shimmy into them from the top
>40cm skirts barely cover my butt
>who needs a otome petti when you've got an ass that fills out half your skirt anyway
>speaking of pettis, gotta stick with a-line ones for lolita cupcake dresses and strategically pin it around my butt so I don't look super lopsided

I can't complain too much, because jfashion flatters me and makes it look like I've just got a lot of poof on the bottom... but I still feel so strangely proportioned. could lose weight, but even when I worked out 2x a day and had a lowkey eating disorder my butt was still ~100 cm...
>>
>>9235344
Try Ojikawa-kei famalam
>>
>>9235622
You're a freak of nature anon.
>>
>>9235632
I KNOW
>>
>>9232231
>tfw i love lolita but cant fit into anything
>tfw 6'1 bigfoot

i like ouji too thankfully but i wish i could wear cute prints and not be out of place. im too scared to even go to my local comm because id be in ouji instead of lolita
>>
>>9232577
do crunches breh, or swim! also, light walking with varying degrees of inclines can burn more calories than jogging. put a good playlist on your mp3 player and find a good place to just walk and jam for an hour. make sure there are hills if you can.

If you get some sort of sweat-inducing activity for at least an hour, three times a week, I'm sure what you eat won't matter.
The problem is you are not exercising, which is keeping your weight at a plateau.

weigh yourself every morning once you start your routine and it'll really encourage you as the number decreases!
>>
File: sadsponge.jpg (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sadsponge.jpg
91KB, 800x600px
>>9234311
Update: started crying at work today and had to hide in the freezer. Told my boss I got jalapeno in my eyes and now she prob thinks I'm an idiot.
>>
>>9234447
I don't want to bum you out, but if you don't supplement that vacation with some real therapy or support, you will start drinking the minute you return to the populated world.

Whatever is inside that is fueling your addiction, you have to find the root and work on healing the issues. Then, it won't matter if you are around others who drink or mention drinking.

If you cut cold turkey, without getting real help, the problems behind your alcoholism can express themselves as other things, like binge eating, or sex addiction, or excessive toking.

I sincerely hope you can get yourself a good support system. even something online like a forum and a once a day or couple times a week chat with a sponsor or something. 8 years is a long time to suffer. I am wishing you the very best and I hope you can find peace with yourself and the pain. And also to get back into the frills that made you so happy!!

>Sincerely,
>an anon whose mom and "adoptive" mom are recovered alcoholics
>>
>>9235676

Why are you randomly crying. You have issues.

At least keep that shit at home when you are alone and not being paid to do something like normal people.
>>
>>9235684
anon, just out of curiosity, do you know how human emotions actually work?
>>
>>9235684
lel for a moment I almost forgot this was 4chan
>>
>>9235676
i shouldn't have laughed at that but i did. do your best to take it in stride and get through. rooting for you, jalapeno-chan.

>>9235684
while i agree that crying in public is a shameful display
>you have issues
her friend or crush or whatever died, hell yeah anon has issues
>>
>>9235686

Yes. I am an adult. So I keep them where they are appropriate. Do whatever you want on your own time.
>>
>>9235690
You must be 18 or over to use this site.
>>
>>9235684
>randomly crying
>person you know dying is not enough of a cause so crying must be attributed to randum

You sound like one of those people incapable of empathizing with others. Maybe you're the one with issues here.
>>
>>9234281
Aw, that's cute. :)
>>
>>9235676
I would say that you could have been honest and the boss would have understood; but I definitely understand the uneasiness of letting people onto your personal business. I know the feel of not being emotionally up for work. If you have sick time, take a day off for mental health, Jalapeno-chan.

I kinda find it weird when people are my work place are open about their own personal sorrows.
>>
>>9232577
swim for cardio
>>
>>9235622
Keijo!!! cosplay time. It's meant to be, anon!
>>
File: hankcute.png (89KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
hankcute.png
89KB, 309x309px
>>9235688
>>9235712
*Jalapeno-kun, plz.

But thank you. It means a lot. This has been a really sad week.
>>
>>9235680
Not that anon, but working in the pot farms is actually pretty hard work.

They'll boot you if you slack off.
>>
>>9232534
baylee jay drives me nuts. She has miniscule talent and her persoality is annoying. I think the only reason her channel is popular is because she draws a lot of popular things (disney) and uses copic markers almost exclusively, which are also really popular. her drawings are so boring and so stiff and they all look the same.
>>
>>9235612
'Blobby' nose was a better description than 'I have a gigantic parrot beak for my nasal region.'

Stay away from super long hair. It's actually going to make a long face look 10 times worse. Chin length hair is also a style to stay away from, that length just hits a long face in all the wrong places. It think it's the chin is why.

Asymmetrical styles will actually help out. If you can separate yourself from its association with 'emo' styles, a long angled side bang will not only break up the long forehead but you can also use it to cover one eye. Sounds cheesy and cheap, but it works. It'll draw attention away from that aspect.

Stay away from really geometric cuts (No 'hime' cuts or Betty Page bangs!) Softer styles will soften a more angular face. Stay away from layers that hit the chin though.

Tiny mouth can easily be perked up with some lip color. More important is some big eye makeup. I realize you might be hesitant to do this with the eye issue... but enlarging the eyes will bring the nose more into proportion.

You could likely be way cuter then you think, anon.

And as far as j-fash, just stay away from anything to juvenile looking. It's true more mature styles are befitting of a face lacking in softness.
>>
>>9235622
aww anon, you're not a freak. your genes just dictate that a higher amount of fat be stored in your rear than average.

>you could be me--overweight but with the ass of a literal 10 year old. NO fat whatsoever goes there and I am butt-obsessed as a result.
>>
File: 1476416087145.png (1MB, 1079x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1476416087145.png
1MB, 1079x1088px
>been a lone lolita for a while now, would like to make lolita friends/get concrit on coords
>try to join online/local comms/penpal other lone lolitas
>social anxiety kicks in every time
>cant even post outfit snaps because I am a scared baby
>continue existance of being lone lolita, not having anyone to talk to about my passion and never knowing if my coords are any good to begin with
>>
>>9235640
I'm 6'1 with linebacker shoulders and my entire wardrobe is AP. If you can dream it, you can do it anon.
>>
>>9235079
anon you replied to

do you have an idea of what substyle you'd want to start with? and then i think the next decision to make is where to buy your first main piece. i will always recommend secondhand brand (lacemarket, closet child, comm sales) since it's less pricy and typically guaranteed quality!
>>
>>9235079
get off cgl, it's not going to help you in the start and people hate spoonfeeding newfags
join all the newfag facebook groups (big sisters of lolita, egl fashion mentoring, etc - find one you find them all), watch and learn. join closet of frills for inspo and seeing what people are doing right or wrong. find the lolita guidebook thingy on tumblr, read through all of it
figure out what style(s) and in extension what brands you like, to make finding dresses you like easier
look into comms around you, most comms accept people who clarify they're newfags if they don't have any dresses/coords yet. this step is optional it just makes going out dressed up more fun if you have someone else to do it with
join sales groups on facebook, start lurking lacemarket and come back on cgl for the sales threads and start dedicating your whole life to lolita

>>9235839
just make a fucking self post thread then and post there asking for crit
you're on fucking cgl, no one is going to feel sorry for you not being able to open your mouth, especially considering you can do all of these things on here

>pettis finally arrived
>can finally become the cute ass bitch I always wanted to be
>possibly getting a job on the side as well for more burando
>>
File: 1476639204415.jpg (26KB, 239x268px) Image search: [Google]
1476639204415.jpg
26KB, 239x268px
>>9235924
>acting like a lolita oldfag when your pettis have only just arrived
>>
>>9235839
Anon, you could post your coords in any of the various threads for critique. It doesn't even require you to step outside the house to socialize.

As far as being a scared baby, block out your face when you post pictures. There's nothing to be scared about if nobody can put a name/face to the outfit.

I could kind of understand not wanting to join a comm for anxiety reasons. Comms are best when the members are actively involved. I could understand being wary about that.

The worst that happens on 4chan is anonymous messages that you suck at dressing yourself.
>>
>>9235924
Calm down there, friendo. This is a feels thread. People can lament about being lonelitas and wanting to find friends. Go swish your new petticoats and have a nap.
>>
>>9235929
like, sorry I've been stuck with hyper controlling parents until this year and haven't been able to actually start dressing up? I've been hardcore lurking for the past 2 years
~~~~you know my name not my story~~~~

>>9235934
I'm clearly not the only person who feels that way, but yeah yeah whatever
>>
>>9235955
You must be 18 or over to use this board.
>>
>>9235956
do people under 18 commonly move out on their own where you live

>>9235924
forgot to add
>finally broke up with long distance boyfriend after several months of low contact, both of us being too busy for each other and spending our free time with other people
>feel better mentally, don't need to worry about making him jealous anymore
>yet more free money to funnel into burando instead of making presents or going to visit or whatnot
life is looking pretty good
>>
File: weqweh.gif (962KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
weqweh.gif
962KB, 500x500px
>>9235971
Don't scare away newfags just because you feel special now that you have a petticoat.

I moved out when I was 15 because my parents are shit and I didn't want to be put into the constant cycle of foster home after foster home, and I'm still not as edgy as you. Using the "well imma bitch because my parents were mean to me!!! freedum!!!" does not fly with this gull. Unless they beat your face in, come back another time. You just sound new as fuck.
>>
>>9235971
I moved out when I was 18 so my dad could sell the house and move in with who is now his wife.
>>
>>9235987
I admit I've been away from cgl and general 4chan for most of summer and fall so my tone might sound tumblr or something similar, been making normie friends now that I'm out
cool if you got out early, laws over here are pretty prohibitive about that kind of stuff though, a friend with parents way worse than mine is still living with hers and they've essentially used her for free labour for as long as she can remember

on the newfag thing, I'm saying it how it was for me. cgl is most certainly not the place to be if you're just becoming interested in the fashion, especially if your writing style screams 'shy probably male idiot' like OP's did. normiebook and the guidebook plus other blog resources are much better to start off with
>>
>>9235839
-Post floordinates or collages rather than face
-You don't need a comm to be a lolita, it sounds like reaching out online is a good first baby step
>>
>>9235992
I know we're all supposed to pretend that tumblr is some monstress shithole even though 90% of us probably post there, but that tone wouldn't even net you friends among salty SJW's. seriously, reconsider your assholery. it's unnecessary.
>>
>>9236066
like yeah I'm a cunt online 90% of the time what's your point
I'm trying to handle it/keep it down, it's not always successful, end of story
>>
>>9235622
Same measurements, except for me it's all hips and no ass. From the front I look like pic related and from the side I look like a bean pole. It's bad with a petti too; good poof on the sides but really sad and deflated front and back.
I've started doing squatz to fill out my butt but instead my hips and thighs have gotten bigger and my ass stayed the same.

I wish it was possible to fuse and then split with people so you could average out weird body proportions.
>>
>>9236087
booty anon, here: I highly suggest the a-line pining method to make you look less off. it works really well for me, even if I do feel kinda dumb doing it.

but I feel you. I know logically you can't change body composition, but I want to. guess we just have to make do...
>>
>troublesome week. Don't feel well, stressing work
>finally thursday. Weekend is near, next days will be more quite at work.
>nope
>"hi anon you need to work longer today, somebody got sick and you're the only one that can do it"
> go fuck yourself, for some mysterious reason nobody else except me can work the long shift
>probably will be the same tomorrow

Hello there Lace Market! You mind me spending some money as copeing mechanism for all the stress latley, so I can buy more stuff I won't wear anyways because of the stress?
>>
>>9236118
You and me both anon. I've got exams coming up but work won't give me a fucking break, so I just bought myself a couple more JSKs to take my mind off it.
although while we're at it
>tfw lolibrary's down so you can't check measurements/detail pics when buying lolita.
>>
>>9236087
Weighted glute bridges, lunges and donkey kicks may help that too. But really pinning your petti to even stuff out is the answer
>>
>>9235622
>>65 cm waist
>>110+ cm ass

You're every man's dream and every personal shopper's nightmare.
>>
>>9232278
i feel u anon. my boss kissed ass and bribed her way into the position & didn't even pay the person she bribed. she's terrible at her job & tells us all sorts of TMI shit (like talks about sucking dick, has told us she likes girls), is way too touchy.
worst part is the co manager wont say anything bc she'd have to take over the manager job if TMI-chan got fired, even though i said i'd be her #2 and we'd make a great team (not to mention sweet pay raise aka more burando). rest of the employees are ready to stage a mutiny but it'll be a struggle the whole way
>>
File: tumblr_mw8ae0bfgf1r54822o1_500.gif (989KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw8ae0bfgf1r54822o1_500.gif
989KB, 500x500px
>haven't sewn in over a year, definitely out of practice
>decide to make something for Halloween this year
>sewing part goes alright, it's not as good as I wanted, but I figured if I wanted to wear it for a con, I'd remake it anyways and take my time.
>get to the dyeing part
>swatches look great on everything
>take the plunge, each thing separately turns out the completely wrong color, completely different than swatches.
>one was definitely my fault because I burned my hand and dropped it back in the tea dye, but still stumped on the other two.
>was going to wear it to classes on Monday
>suddenly regretting leaving a good portion of my cosplays at my dad's house in a different city.
>probably going to just wear it to the party my roommate's are throwing and then in the trash it goes.
>>
File: 1472143322497.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472143322497.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
>was severely depressed three years ago
>selfharmed a lot, mainly in my arms
>super insecure about wearing short sleeved dresses and blouses because scars are so wide and nasty looking besides being quite old already
>always tought they are going to stay that way
>mfw aggressive moisturizing and caring are finally helping
I'm so happy being finally able to confidently rock short sleeves and not obsessively hide my self especially in the summer. It kinda also feels like I have finally getting control of that mother fucking depression. But...
>started to work at stable in the middle of the summer
>love the work and the horses
>everything has to be done manually, including carrying tens of liters of water sometimes three times a day depending on my shifts
>arms grow massively
>they look now fat and floppy
Why can't I be a cute princess in short sleeved dresses.
>>
>>9236433
because you are mentally ill and chose to leave physical evidence of that
>>
File: 1421136495677.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1421136495677.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>9233976
>>9234110
>>9234140

tfw this is me, I think the only time I've gotten a compliment from a stranger was when I was wearing a long pink wig and blue circle lenses+makeup to match (so, kind of ott). Usually my dad will say it to me but come on, he's my father. My mom wont say it to me, any time she sees me she only comments on my weight despite the fact that I've gone down from a size 17 to a size 11. The ladies at church sometimes say it to me but come onn, those ladies are made of sugar and I don't think it counts.

When I go out and see someone who looks good I make sure to tell them, precisely because I know how bad it feels to not have anyone comment on your appearance. Seeing their face light up makes my day and it makes me hope that some day I'll light up like that too.

crap, that made me tear up and I can't even cry because I just did my eyeliner. h e c k
>>
>>9236441
I mean, your mom is kinda right to comment on your weight if you think size 11 is an okay size to be.
>>
>>9236437
>implying most mentally ill people consciously make that decision
>implying that even if they did, they would consider the social implications it would have later

how edgy, you really get how mental illness works

>>9236441
sucks, reading these make me sad. sorry anon. i'm going to compliment people more often, but i usually hold back because i'm not sure if it'll come off weird. but i always get compliments and stuff when i look nice so it's only fair

>>9236327
sewing/handcrafting in general is hell. sorry anon, maybe take up an entirely different project to help pick yourself back up
>>
>>9236443
I don't think her mom is complementing the fact she's actively losing weight which makes her feel terrible.

Going from size 17 to size 11 is great progress.
>>
File: 1351591329196.jpg (58KB, 732x504px) Image search: [Google]
1351591329196.jpg
58KB, 732x504px
Fucked a girl from a con again.

Why is this so easy? There's so many of them that want the D so bad they practically throw themselves at me. I'm just an above-average looking muscular guy.
>>
>>9236519
bro can you give any tips? how can you spot a thirsty con girl? some of us are denser than plutonium and need help with the signs
>>
>>9236532
If she is truly thirsty, upon sighting you she will present her vagina to you.
>>
>>9236450
Yeah but she's still unhealthy, I don't blame the mom for worrying. It's her kid.
>>
>>9236532
They look at me in a very obvious way. They give me that "I will fuck you in a hotel room right now" look, and it's obvious.

I don't approach girls who aren't obviously mirin. If you don't have girls looking at you, then you're just too average/ugly. Keep lifting weights, grow a nice well-trimmed beard, take care of your skin, and wear nice clothing. That can help but it's still largely genetic.
>>
>>9236519
Are you only attracted to con girls?

Have you ever tried the local dive bar?
>>
>>9236433
Don't be insecure. Scars don't make us who we are.
>>
>get hype for college costume contest
>have cosplay from the Ring
>had it two years, something always happens when I try to wear it
>do a test run last night, looks great!
>toss it in the wash then the dryer
>pull it out to pack right before I leave
>it's some how warped into a mess of balled up fabric
>so wrinkled it's unwearable, no time to iron
>bitter and angry because this is the third time it's been unwearable
>hide in computer lab by myself while everyone else is eating free lunch at Halloween event
>dreading seeing who won the prize I was after for Spookiest Costume
>>
>>9235912
I think gothic is beautiful and elegant but I wouldn’t mind trying sweet either! Honestly I would try anything, I think it’s all really gorgeous. I am willing to spend a good amount of money for my first piece cause I want to do it right.
>>
>>9236532
Not that anon but I can tell you that it's kinda obvious. There isn't a secret to it really, just maybe compliment a girl on her cosplay, ask for a pic, make small talk, and she'll be super interested of she's thirsty and maybe ask to just tag along with you for a while.

I've never fucked a con girl but I've certainly gotten obvious windows to do so. I don't think everyone can pull it off honestly, you kinda need to just be openly friendly and somewhat attractive even if just a little above average.

If you're into it then good luck, I guess. Don't expect it to magically happen if you aren't already getting nibbles.
>>
>>9236587
Get a steamer. It's faster than ironing and can help for hard to iron materials. As a bonus you can use it for lolita since I'd never trust an iron with expensive clothing with lots of delicate frills that can get snagged or burned.
>>
>>9236624
I think we actually have one somewhere that we got at a charity sale but haven't even tried. I'm definitely going to give it a shot though, ironing in the hotel room sucks.
>>
I don't have a girlfriend, trap or otherwise. Feels bad, man.
>>
>>9236652
this isn't /cgl/ related and traps aren't girls so they can't be a girlfriend.
>>
>>9236657

Of course it's /cgl/ related. I've always wanted to do a couple's cosplay like Lawrence and Holo or the like. Also

>traps aren't girls so they can't be a girlfriend
>implying some traps don't consider their gender female

Check your privilege, Anon.
>>
>>9236544
>>9236532
Honestly, most weeb girls I know don't like bearded guys. Being in shape and dressing well will always help though, but keep in mind that a lot of con girls prefer androgynous twinky boys.
>>
File: 1407368588816.jpg (36KB, 263x370px) Image search: [Google]
1407368588816.jpg
36KB, 263x370px
>>9236610
Giving you a tip here, anon. I started lolita ~3 years back, going into it with the same mindset as you. I have a bunch of sweet dresses sitting in the closet taking up space that I never wear anymore, while allthe dresses I still wear are black. Try looking at your normalfag wardrobe to see what types of things you're naturally inclined to wear. Thinking about it now, I always wore semi-gothy clothing so it was pretty predictable I'd go this way.
>>
>>9236660
You said nothing about wanting a couples cosplay in your post and stop with this trap meme.
>>
>>9236681

>Sexual preference is a meme

wew lad.
>>
>>9236672
Notice that I said a well-trimmed beard, not an ISIS-fighter beard.

Girls don't know what they like, they say they don't like muscular guys, but they do. Most don't even know what a lean muscular guy looks like.

"Skinny" to women is the natty limit. Women can say whatever they want, they don't even know what they like.

>>9236565
Of course I like con girls infinitely more than bar sluts.
>>
>>9236683
if you prefer traps to actual women that means you're probably gay, if not gay, bi leaning towards men

traps aren't women

they will never be women either
>>
>>9236690
#triggered
>>
File: 1408537290064.jpg (63KB, 644x616px) Image search: [Google]
1408537290064.jpg
63KB, 644x616px
>>9236690
Yep, nigh 50% of everyone doesn't know what they want. But they all want you, that's for sure.
>>
>>9236623
This sounds like a good tip. Making small talk I can do, have to work on transitioning it to hanging out for a bit. Baby steps.

Brofist to you good sir. With some hard work we can all enjoy the vaginal canals of convention maidens.
>>
>>9236544
>"I will fuck you in a hotel room right now" look
examples needed for research purposes
>>
>>9236702

>if you prefer traps to actual women that means you're probably gay, if not gay, bi leaning towards men

Good thing I never said I prefer traps to women, idiot.

>liking a feminine trap means you like men

Of course, because liking someone that, for all intents and purposes, looks, feels, acts and identifies as a girl means I like musclehead, burly guys. Gynesexual != Homosexual; I could give less of a shit if someone has a dick or not. I apologize on your behalf for being so insecure with your sexuality.
>>
>>9236690

I tried my best, but there's no way I can picture you without a fedora and trenchcoat, Anon. Being so presumptuous of others reeks of "in this moment I am euphoric".
>>
>>9236785
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>9236660
Does a trap have two X chromosomes?
No?
Then they aren't a fucking girl.
>>
>>9236789
>>9236790

Also you're moving goalposts if you think sex = gender. A trap's gender may be female but their sex may be male. Arguing on the terms of biology, that'd be the same as saying a non-cis female is a male. I'm sorry if you're jelly that you get less dick than guys dressing up as girls.
>>
File: 1474863102453.gif (1MB, 400x181px) Image search: [Google]
1474863102453.gif
1MB, 400x181px
>>9236690
>>
File: temptation2.jpg (578KB, 648x725px) Image search: [Google]
temptation2.jpg
578KB, 648x725px
>>9236790
26For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
>>
>>9236814

What in the fuck?
>>
>>9236679
Thanks for the really good advice! I'll take a good look at my normalfag clothes and go from there. So far I'm seeing a lot of black so gothic might be the way to go for me.
>>
>>9236443
She could at least do it in a way that shows she actually cares. It's the least she could do because it was her nephew who abused me and due to that I felt dirty and scared of men and wanted to be repulsive so a man wouldn't ever want to abuse me. And she defended him until it came to light that he had abused other girls. But yeah, it's not "Hey, I know you've been struggling but maybe we can go work out together!" It's "Oh, you're still fat?"

>>9236449

It's okay! I'm working so that one day, I too can live the kawaii life.

>>9236450
Pretty much this, again, if she did it lovingly I would not even mind. She actually suggested I try anorexia.
>>
>>9233976
>>9236441
>tfw you see pretty girls all the time, wearing cute clothes or cute accessories, or cute hair
>too shy to comment on their appearance
>too worried that they will be weirded out by you or made to feel uncomfortable because you don't like attention or when people give complements or comment on your appearance.
>don't want to make other people feel that way
>tfw you are worried cute pretty girls who you would give complements too would think you were trying to hit on them.
>tfw you are not all the way straight and you are afraid to get close to other girls.
>>
>>9236544
You write great fanfiction, I look forward to future issues.
>>
>>9236837
It's Biblechan giving the good word
>>
>>9233067
BRRAAAAAPT
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.