[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMC Expo 15/10/16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: 2046-2-1448177080.jpg (117KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
2046-2-1448177080.jpg
117KB, 480x240px
So AMC was dead:
>Nice cosplays
>Not many photographers
>Felt very bland

Do you think the con is dying out?
>>
>>9222146
I'll be shocked if it's back next year. If I weren't exhibiting and knew it was actually on I would have been convinced I had the wrong weekend looking around in the morning. And there were about three people left by 5:30.
>>
>>9222146
Glad I stayed home. Photographer here
Rather wait on PAX
>>
>>9222146
Honestly poor timing I think. Lots of university assignments due around this time, as well as Melbourne having so many cons. The fact that supanova and PAX are coming up doesn't do it well either. Plus everyone's probably spent all their savings for the con on smash and ozcc.

I took a look at their guest list and it's just not enough to attract congoers. It's not justifiable enough to ignore university, and everything else in life.

Rather than making new cons, the focus should really be on making them quality. Otherwise "con culture" will die out.
>>
i couldnt make it today but yeah i remember i wanted to go in 2012 but i had year 12 exams and sacs and stuff like........... it aint a good timeslot at all.
>>
Was ok. Not the best i have been to but not the worse.

Anyone get a pic of the person in the gimp suit who is there every year. Friend doesn't belive me that they are real
>>
>>9223277
That 6'5" gimp guy with high heels and fake boobies under his latex top?
I saw him duck into the hummer limo outside and some short skeezy dude was taking glamour shots of him.
Kinda freaky.
>>
>>9223296
Yup he attends nearly every pop culture convention. It's kinda freaky but whatever floats his boat
>>
thoughts and options on the cosplay comp today
>>
>>9223375
It was terrible, winner didnt deserve it, much better cosplay era that should of won.
>>
First Time I went :) not too bad. A bit boring tho. There was this Zatanna that had legs that went on for days that made me turn my head more than a few times. Was she in the comp? I had to leave early :(
>>
File: IMG_1139.jpg (505KB, 1241x2205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1139.jpg
505KB, 1241x2205px
How can somebody be this fragile? What the fuck.
>>
>>9223516
Do you really share this? we get it MCC is full of cry babies. no disrespect anon but thats why i left MCC in the first place

but you are right... even thats a new low
>>
>>9223516
>a kid did a bratty kid thing and WAHHHH ANXIETY ATTACK!! i was assaulted!! cosplay is not consent!1!
>>
Why was the comp terrible? There seemed to be a heap of pretty awesome cosplays there so it'd be hard to pick of em all
>>
>>9223516
"Always ask to grab someones ass first."
Yeah, that won't make it any less awkward.
>>
>>9223796
It was terrible because I didn't win boohoo
>>
>>9223516
I swear 9/10 of people now have Anxiety wtf
>>
>>9223459
Who should of won? I agree with you. That Harley that got an award..
>>
Too many fucking fem caps... none of them hand made either. Next
>>
>>9223830
Awkward, but not criminal.
Besides.. you have no idea how many times I've seen someone else ask for a butt/boob photo or a touch and they were told yes.
>>
>>9224432
There was a Harley that got an award? Didn't all the Harley's at AMC look the same? A whole battalion of SS Harley's!!
>>
How was AMC?

Anime con is not that bad this year though
>>
Comp sucked because MCG ran it. So I'm not shocked. Autism levels are high there kek. Ask them about statutory rape Batman.
>>
>>9224442
Not bad? Have you see the crowd count? With those numbers you'll doubt to see amc happening again
>>
Tbh kids in cosplay are cute but take control of your fucking kids.. if you want pictures taken of yourself leave your kids at home i had a kid on a fucking bike run into the back of me and the mother didn't take any notice. You are lucky i didn't fly kick the little shit
>>
>>9224915
Do you mean the little girl riding a trike and cosplaying as the puppet Billy? I thought she was cute. The bike she was on couldn't go very fast and was really small, I'd be surprised if you got hurt at all.
>>
>>9224727
The crowd count at AMC was pretty good actually. It was at the cosplay comp that you could hear crickets in the background. There weren't many photographers covering it either.
>>
>>9224934
I didn't get hurt, it did rip off a part of my cosplay. I agree it was cute but seriously take care of your child or even apologise when they make mistakes. The mother took no notice and looked like a snob.
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 848x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 848x1280px
>>9224441
>>
>>9224590
For sure.. I cannot believe who won the categories. Last year was way better and more deserving
>>
>>9225319
Of course Lana can't control her child
>>
Who did people like from the cosplay comp? Any amazing entries? Wasn't able to go Sunday.
>>
>>9225347
who's Lana?
>>
>>9224938
Compare that to the Armageddon days or even supanova since its a similar kind of convention. Nowhere near it. Stop kidding yourself. And blame amc for the lack of photographers
>>
>>9224938
AMC last year was down massively than the last Melbourne Armageddon. This year was down on that again, so dead all Saturday and only slightly better on Sunday. If they were at a smaller venue it might have seemed ok, but the showgrounds is huge and just thins out the few people that are there. Spoke to a few trader/artist friends and they didn't do well at all.
>>
>>9225405
The last girl that went one was amazing, as well as a wow cosplayer with a book staff and some purple armour I can't remember what they were cosplaying
>>
>>9225456
Pics
>>
File: image.jpg (596KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
596KB, 1365x2048px
>>9225740
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 701x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 701x1050px
>>9225456
I could only find her.. And the chick with the book staff. Pretty amazing cosplays from the both of them.
>>
>>9226435
wow!!! she hot!!! and the detail on that headpiece!!!!
>>
>>9226481
she literally just stuck some lace onto it.
>>
>>9226435
Geezus, she's amazing.
>>
>>9226435
So you are telling me both these girls didn't win anything???..
>>
>>9227032
Lumin won best video game category in her lich King thing.
>>
>>9227032
How the fuck did Harley win...
>>
>>9227056
Her lich king was sic af tho
>>
I know there were millions of shit af ones, but were there actually any GOOD Harley Quinn's?
>>
>>9227294
It was aight nothing amazing hated the fabric chain mail though..
>>
>>9227299
nope
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476930194200.jpg (159KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476930194200.jpg
159KB, 1365x2048px
>>9225409
This is lana, half assed cosplayer who doesn't look after her child at the cons and makes other people look after the child for her. Very selfish.. thinks she is great. If you aren't going to look after the child leave it at home with a responsible adult. I get it the kid is cute and gives you a lot of attention.. thats the only reason why she brings her.
>>
>>9227346
Oh her .... She seemed nice enough. Her kid did run around a bit and bumped into a few people. I know you have to let children loose to do their own thing but I'm more concerned that the child might accidentally get trampled on, crowded venue and all.
>>
>>9227351
>>9227346
She is horrible with her child at the cons, last year i saw her with her partner at the time chuck her onto him and yell in his face to get her child away and take care of her while she does her own thing. She only uses the child for the attention. I get worried everytime for the child if she is going to get hurt because the lack of parental control. Plus idk why she thinks she is so great, her cosplays are trash and all bought online.
>>
>>9224440
That happens?! omg... what have I been doing at cons all this time.
I've been too shy to even ask for a pic, let alone a perv shot.
>>
>>9227346
Wow, such a hater anon.
I'll say someone is jealous
>>
>>9229922
I donno dude, she looks like someone who is looking for fame especially using a kid!
>>
>>9229922
I agree with that persons post, i think the anon just wants people to know what sort of person she is. Because i know this girl and 100% can say what the "jealous hater" has said is very true. Especially with using her kid for attention
>>
inkk drop has a nice butt
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.