[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Argentina Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: empanadas.jpg (447KB, 1200x852px) Image search: [Google]
empanadas.jpg
447KB, 1200x852px
Among the many cons this weekend, anybody going to MonsterCon? Seems to be quite big, taking place in La Rural.

And maybe some kickstarting questions
Where have you been to lately? Somewhere good?
Good company?
>What have you dressed as?
>>
>>9220574
more info please? when is it?
>>
>>9220574
It's from this friday 14 to monday 17. There's going to b a lot of content and also cosplay
Google monster con Argentina because I can't post the link.
>>
>>9220574
>there is more people from Argentina in /cgl/
I'm so fucking happy to know I'm not the only one here.

>Where have you been to lately?
I usually just go to my local con, but have missed the most recent ones due to some health issues, plus they have been full of League of Legends cosplayers and I'm not too much into the game.

>Good company?
Is funny now that I think about it. But I everytime I go to a con I go with a diffrent group of people, but at some point the group disbands and I end meeting with the same friends and spending the rest of the day with them.
>>
>>9220574
I kinda missed going because of college/mother's day, and tomorrow I'm working the whole day, so please tell us about it if you do go!

I'm actually a lolita (though I haven't been wearing it lately because responsibilities), so I don't go to cons much.

>>9221556
no estás solo, negro, creo que somos varios.
>>
>>9220574
i miss goin to cons but they are always so crowded you can barely walk
>>
sailor chapita > todos ustedes
>>
>>9223918
Me alegra saber que hay mas cosplayers o lolitas por acá para compartir unos mates y discutir lo europeos que somos.

>>9223925
At least at my local con, that always happens because the organization sucks and they keep making it on the same small place even if the amount of people going there gets bigger and bigger every year.
>>
Kinda offtopic, but are there any good lolita comms in Capital? any lolita who can tell me her experience with the fashion? Like, how often does she wear the fashion, how people react, did she have to splurge a lot to get a nice wardrobe, etc. I'd love to wear lolita but this country clearly isn't Europe, Japan or USA
>>
That thing on the left looks like a penis with a face in the thumbnail.
>>
>>9226073
Exactly my thoughts.
>>
>>9226064
It's a joke? Buenos Aires have at least 4 comms, they all are active, soon will be a halloween high tea, 2 halloween tea party, last month were 4 other harajuku events. The comm is super active, you will not have problem with the reaction of anyone in streets , mostly people love lolita even if they dont know wtf it is. The wardrobe, well, argentine have customs issues so forget about buying from other countries or prepare to suffer it.
>>
>>9227280
Sorry if I sounded stupid, I have been lurking for a few years but I've never really bothered to check if there were actually proper arg comms. I kinda assumed that they would all be 13 year old cosplay lolitas with BO and cringy attitude. My bad for always assuming the worst.
>>
>>9227280
>customs issues so forget about buying from other countries
So much suffering.
>>
Argentina is whiiiiiiiiiite
>>
>>9227341
no, you didn't sound stupid, I tought you were trolling cause the comm is huge and I find quite weird that someone that lives in argentina doesn't know it, I mean you check lolita argentina in youtube or harajuku fashion argentina and you find plenty of material to see how is the comm, there is even an episode of Kawaii international about argentina.
>>9227481
discouraging as hell , I want so much stuff and can't get it
>>9227919
/pol
>>
>>9227998
>I want so much stuff and can't get it
Exactly. Cosplay and even j-fashion are not easy in this country.
>>
>>9228363
I don't cosplay but, damm, it must be very hard to see all that props on taobao or aliexpress super cheap and can't buy it.
>>
>>9227341
You can try checking on some comic book shop or a cosplayer's social media page, as they tend to announce when they are going to a con. It's a way to catch up on it.
>>9227998
>/pol
you mean /int/
>>
>>9220574
That looks like a penis.
>>
>>9228422
God, it is.
>>
File: gottagoslow.png (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gottagoslow.png
84KB, 1920x1080px
>>9220574
>>9220690
>>9220811

OP here, turns out monster con was a literal scam, a fraud of a con with no organization. Good thing I didn't shill it more.
>>
>>9235615
Sounds interesting. Kinda made me think of Dashcon, Any story out of it?
>>
>>9235752
For starters, passes were sold at 200$ (150 for friday and monday), gift bag included. They also offered a 4 day pass from friday to monday.
When the day came, friday very little attendance, and everybody was like "ok, this is just the first day and everyone else is studying or at work because it's friday"
The following days started to show the real stink
>Empty stands as they were too expensive to rent
>Jackass cuts out a guest band's mic randomly because "there's a talk needingit". He can't stop laughing
>plenty of guests unavailable or barely seen
>damage control ensues and sunday becomes 2x1 because of mother's day as an effort to get people going
>damage control assumes its final form with free entrance on monday
>people who paid anticipatedly want their money back
>responsability keeps hopping from organizer to La Rural
> No refund momey to be seen
Turns out the man behind this was also responsible for the terrible animate 2014
Also those gift bags never appeared
>>
>>9235752

facebook com/camilo.cornejo.90/videos/1861091860790571/

This isn't the only video out there, but I swear there was no cosplay
>>
>>9239030
>>9239805
Damn, it was worst than what I imagined.
This country doesn't stop being amusing.
Saddest part (besdes the people that clearly lost money) is that first time con-goers that sadly went there will always have that awfull first impression of one.
>>
>>9239030
Que tan lleno de otakus están las con? Mi miedo de ir es por eso
>Aside from us clearly
>>
>>9246141
depende a donde vayas, pero suele haber gente piola asi que no te hagas problema
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.