[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humble Cosplay Bundle Thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (85KB, 977x590px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
85KB, 977x590px
Humble Bundle is doing a cosplay guidebook bundle. Are any of these worth the $1? The $8? The $15?
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/cosplay-book-bundle
>>
As someone who used Volpin Props Painting and Weathering book before, I can tell you, that one's worth the money.
>>
>no free worbla
>>
Anyone have a mega of it?
>>
Would appreciate one as well
>>
Hey gulls, just uploaded the full bundle to mega.

https://mega.nz/#F!W5kXHCDa!IQBmSZ9Qn929sOR6jMxU2A

Let me know if there's anything wrong or missing: first time using mega to share files
>>
>>9223627
>>9234325
It's $1. How cheap are you people?
>>
File: 1.png (380KB, 857x409px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
380KB, 857x409px
>>9234337

It's $15 for all 14 books, anon. Some people don't want to spend $15 for books that might not be worth it.
>>
>>9234325
Neat. thank you
>>
>>9234350
But it goes to fucking charity.
>>
>>9234350
>less than $1.10 per book
>And you can donate the entire amount to charity
>You can specifically select the charity so it's one you'd personally feel good donating to
Jesus christ.
>>
Thanks for this thread, OP.
I'd almost forgot to purchase this!
>>
>>9234325
Thanks anon! Do you have any other good pdfs?
>>
I got these and the 4 extra. I paid but I didn't get my confirmation email yet.
>>
File: 1447420255690.gif (693KB, 339x279px) Image search: [Google]
1447420255690.gif
693KB, 339x279px
>>9234325

Thanks for the link, was out of the country and forgot to purchase.
>>
>>9234337
>>9234451
Maybe because people are getting tired of monetizing cosplay?

or Maybe because games are actually fun and useful as opposed to tutorials you can find easily in anywhere in the internet?
>>
>>9235660
>useful as opposed to tutorials you can find easily in anywhere in the internet

Then why do you want to download these in particular?
>>
>>9234325
Thanks! Really bummed that I missed this bundle.
>>
So, as someone who wants to know the answer to OP's question, are these worth it?

Also, thank you >>9219621 for telling us that at least one book is worth it
>>
>>9235660
Publishing books on a craft or how-to-guides in the bookstore has been around for literally decades. Don't get assashed just because someone decides to put a very small price tags on their hours of research; this is nowhere remotely close to "monetizing" cosplay through paetron and the like.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.