[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About Lolita

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4074.jpg (400KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4074.jpg
400KB, 2048x2048px
Time for a lolita list game? Fill in the blanks: There should be more ____ in Lolita and less____.
Then list what you like best in Lolita (1), what you like least (2) and something in Lolita that you are wishing for (3)
>>
There should be more ____ in Lolita and less____.

>>
>>9217798
There should be more quality threads and less bullshit like this.
>>
>>9217800
Feel free to make one then.
>>
>>9217796
There should be more lifestyle in Lolita and less con-litas. I kinda miss all these lj-days and blogposts about the everyday life of lolitas.

1. Twirling in your dress and how it makes this "whoosh whoosh" with a big petti.
2. How impractical some outfits are and how certain dresses can barely be worn casually.
3. An AP store in Germany. Now that we have Paris it's unlikely, but Germany has so many brandwhores and girls with some spending money.
>>
There should be more room to dress casually in Lolita and less costume-like accesories.
1.The feeling of looking elegant and cute at the same time while walking down the street. It's magical. I don't mind dressing in lolita as many times as possible.
2.How OTT is regarded as hot stuff. The more ott, the more attention you have. Lolita turned into an attention contest. I understand wanting to feel like a princess and stuff, but some accesories are impractical and take away the "fashion" sense... plus it might be just me, but too much lace on a dress makes it way too cluttered and weird.
3.More lifestylers.
>>
There should be more international online events in Lolita and less ageplay.

1. Feeling pretty whenever I wear my dresses.

2. lickyboots from pseud e-famous people

3. More Nun dresses plz
>>
>>9217796
There should be more creativity and fewer teenage poorfags in lolita.

Like most: Seeing how much little things like makeup and hair/wig styles can change people's appearances. It's like
magic.

Like least: People's insane obsessions with never mixing shades of colors, especially white, pink, and black.

Would like to see: Brands bring back/make more heart aprons/apron skirts pls
>>
There should be more roomwear and casual wear in Lolita and less nitpicking.

1. Having a group to attend fancy events with.
2. Obnoxious, stubborn itas that need hand-holding at. every. step.
3. A good English-language app. I hate using Facebook for lolita things.
>>
>There should be more stained glass prints in Lolita and less pink x sax clusterfucks.
>1. How anochronistically stylish it is
>2. Anything that looks like it belongs on a baby's bedroom wallpaper
>3. I love any motifs remotely religious or fine art-ish. I only wish there was a wider selection.
>>
>>9217796
There should be more elegance in Lolita and less cheap accessories.

1. Hime dresses
2. Cheap non-brand prints, fandom coords
3. Upscale meets
>>
There should be more drama screencaps in Lolita and less shoehorned-in crosses. I'm a shit disturber and love reading about peoples' beef and conflicts.

1. its gorgeousness and femininity.
2. baby-looking sweet prints. No matter how much sweet lolitas want to deny it, a lot of sweet really does look like age play.
3. I wish there were more english resources on lolita sewing and crafts.
>>
There should be a Lolita bowling league where everyone twinned instead of league shirts and less ott tomfoolery.

Obviously the clothes.
Nitpickery.
More vampire prints, though a Vampire Hunter D print would be the driving force for this wish.
>>
There should be more toned down coords in lolita and less costumey OTT

1. the poofiness of a petticoat
2. the cattiness of the lolita community
3. sweet print clothes that actually fit my tall self
>>
>>9217796
There should be more "lifestyle",tight knit communities/forums like before in lolita and less materialism and "i'm the prettiest of the whole meet" mentality

1. Feeling pretty and comfortable in my dresses and doing the petticoat shuffle when i'm alone
2. The fact that lolita can be quite impractical (also noobs and whiny itas)
3. To find a lolita girlfriend and be lolita with her til we die!
>>
>>9217796 (OP) #
There should be more beautiful nails and makeup in Lolita and less shitty shoes.

1. The elegance, the details
2. Itas staying ita because they are cheap, replicas
3. OTT Gothic
>>
There should be more actual discussion and lolita and less mindless bitching or hugbox mentality

1. Feeling attractive for once in your sad sack life
2. People who use lolita as nothing but a platform to get efamous
3. Actual lolita friends, not just people who I have nothing in common with who happen to wear the same style
>>
File: siA7C.gif (621KB, 440x247px) Image search: [Google]
siA7C.gif
621KB, 440x247px
there should be more lifestylers in lolita and less e-fame hunger

best thing is cutesy toy prints, fuck yeah everyone else hates them so more for me (inb4 ageplayer, no)

worst is this redefinition of casual lolita as anything that isnt mega OTT

i want a better sense of community and for people to take friendly concrit without being edgy babies
>>
>>9218535
>more actual discussion and lolita and less mindless bitching or hugbox mentality
This a thousand times
>>
>>9218384
I want this league so bad, and I don't even bowl.
>>
There should be more well styled natural hair in Lolita and less ugly colored cheap wigs.

1. Feeling beautiful in a crowd of boring fashions.
2. Comm members who rsvp and then don't show up.
3. To visit an actual brand store.
>>
There should be more acceptance in Lolita but less OTT costuming.

1. The acceptance of art and self-expression in the fashion, even if it does have certain 'rules.'

2. OTT wigs and outfits and accessories. Non-ott can look elegant and clean. There's no need to impress each other with costumes.

3. More clean, simple casual outfits-of-the-day!
>>
>>9218558
>worst is this redefinition of casual lolita as anything that isnt mega OTT

I'll never get over that brief period of time where anything NOT OTT would be posted in Ita threads for them being "too boring"

OTT is good for photoshoots and special events, but its fucking expensive, and makes the fashion look like a costume
>>
>>9217796
There should be more lifestyle lolita related books/movies in Lolita and less putting people down for their size.

1. The feeling of finally getting to dress like myself/being comfortable in my own skin.
2. Both whiny Itas and snobby bitches. Jfc I just wanna wear pretty clothes why is there so much politics.
3. Brand JSKs and OPs that actually fit my boobs. Maybe I'm asking too much.
>>
There should be more precious burando in Lolita and less poor ita fatty replica-chans.

1. Buying more brand! MC MelodyDoll style.
2. Offbrand. Just buy brand
3. New brand prints released on a more regular schedule. Monthly brand subscription box.
>>
More lifestyle, less costume.
I really feel like the OTT styles have killed the subculture element of Lolita turning it into more of a pissing contest for weekenders then a wearable everyday, shareable with friends subculture.
Past: "hey anon, I am going to the mall today you free for lunch? lets go together"
Present: "hey anon do you want to go to the mall on Saturday? I just got this new print release that I want to wear out since I have been track-suiting it up for the past month, we should probably invite everyone else as well so we will have to plan things so people can prepare coords and such."

Sorry this turned out sort of long when it shouldn't be but it also pisses me off that lifestylers get shitted on a bit these days.

1. Hanging casually at my house with my lolita friends doing arts and crafts.
2. full shirring dresses are so comfy I want them for years.
3. more lolita bloggers and youtubers that actually create original content instead of reaction videos, lolita 101's and slice of life vlogs, that we have all seen before.
>>
>>9218384
On the subject of sports I really wanted to do social T-ball with other lolitas. I know a few would be up for it in my comm, but my comm is so small and full of poor, flakey newfags.
>tfw I would make all the team clothes... we could be the lase runners...(base runners)
>>
>>9224520
I wholeheartedly agree with you, anon.
>>
A lot of people in this thread are saying they want more lifestylers. I'm currently trying to get to that level and I've been wanting to do more lifestyle content on my YT channel. Anyone interested?
>>
>>9224567
Absolutely! What's your channel?
>>
>>9224574
I haven't really made any lolita content on it yet (I mostly talk about anime) but I was trying to mix some lolita in. Once I make more lolita videos I'll share!
>>
File: 1066836_1.jpg (156KB, 1385x1847px) Image search: [Google]
1066836_1.jpg
156KB, 1385x1847px
There should be more postings of casual and "soft" lolita coords and less headdresses/props. I like the creativity and craftsmanship of OTT stuff but it's getting a bit tiring, and it gives a skewed view to newcomers that perfectly acceptable lolita coords are "casual" and OTT outfits are the norm.

What I like best in Lolita:
The cuteness and finery of it all.

What I like least:
The attraction of e-fame whores, sissies, and littles to the fashion.

Something in Lolita that I'm wishing for: matte, silk crepe blouses in white/ivory/black. I know lolita brands use the higher grades of polyester and cotton, but I would kill for something different.
>>
>>9217796
There should be more creative meet ideas in Lolita and less of the same tea/restaurant meets. It gets expensive for the same old thing.

1. Creative casual coords
2. Efame hunger to the detriment of having fun (e.g. taking pictures constantly, clogging an FB group promoing your shit)
3. Unconventional prints ala Metamorphose becoming in vogue
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.