[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Children in lolita

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 22

File: tumblr_odoi0jqlEq1vrz6y9o3_540.jpg (195KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odoi0jqlEq1vrz6y9o3_540.jpg
195KB, 540x810px
Behold- the new generation of "I was a lolita since I was born" has just arrived.
>>
Now for some relevant questions

>Do you plan to get married and have children?
>Would you adopt or get pregnant?
>How many children? Male or female? What would be their names?
>Would you dress them in lolita 24/7? Or just in certain occasions?
>Would you take them to meets?
>Do you want them to grow up to be a lolita as well?
>Would you still dress in lolita yourself?
>Would you dress in lolita while pregnant?
>>
File: imgrc0065842553.jpg (133KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
imgrc0065842553.jpg
133KB, 700x700px
>>
File: imgrc0065843064.jpg (135KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
imgrc0065843064.jpg
135KB, 700x700px
>>
Yep. I've wanted kids since I was a kid and a plan to be a mother by my late 20s if all goes well.
I've had a weird fascination with pregnancy probably since I got the pregnant barbie doll. I already know I want all-natural homebirth.
2-3. I'd prefer girls because I'm one of three sisters so I've never experienced young boys. I want to give my kids pretty normal names, but not christian in origin for personal reasons.
Small children should wear comfortable and practical clothes, but I'll probably include cute motifs. Honestly once they're old enough I'll let them wear whatever they like. If they want to wear lolita that's cool, and if not that's cool too.
To tea parties? No. Kids are full of energy and will get bored if they have to sit down and behave. A picnic in a park? If I can let the kids run around and play they won't get on everyone's nerves.
Again, if they want to I'll let them. If they want to be part of some other subculture I'll let them. If they want to be normies I'll (begrudgingly) let them.
In day-to-day life probably not (kids are messy) but if I'm still into the fashion then I'll still be wearing it to meets and such.
I'm quite petite and I believe my mother didn't start showing until late in her pregnancy with me so I'll keep wearing whatever I like until I start to pop. I'm not going to try stuffing a bump under petticoats though.
>>
File: 1461462804993.jpg (118KB, 557x315px) Image search: [Google]
1461462804993.jpg
118KB, 557x315px
>>
File: tumblr_mgl2laieHW1rdh8p1o1_1280.jpg (450KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgl2laieHW1rdh8p1o1_1280.jpg
450KB, 640x960px
>>
File: tumblr_nyhjbp63H81s0s3nuo1_1280.jpg (68KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyhjbp63H81s0s3nuo1_1280.jpg
68KB, 512x768px
>>
Time to make that 18+ rule for any comm that can. I don't care what they wear, I don't want mommy's little snotbags at meets.
>>
>>9214981
>>Do you plan to get married and have children?
Probably.
>>Would you adopt or get pregnant?
Pregnant. The one charm in it for me is to create something as a union of me and the person I love most.
>>How many children? Male or female? What would be their names?
No more than one. I'd prefer a boy. I like unusual/uncommon names but not to a ridiculous degree. Eden is a name I really like.
>>Would you dress them in lolita 24/7? Or just in certain occasions?
I'm not gonna force a kid to wear something past the age where they can decide for themselves. I'd like to dress them more cutely than the average parent though, I'd like to think.
>>Would you take them to meets?
Never. It's not a place for kids.
>>Do you want them to grow up to be a lolita as well?
I'm not particularly bothered either way. I'd like if I could get my kid interested in at least one of my hobbies, but there's a lot to choose from.
>>Would you still dress in lolita yourself?
If I'm still interested in it, definitely.
>>Would you dress in lolita while pregnant?
Eh, depends on if it fits, doesn't it? Probably not.
>>
File: 080703_kids2.jpg (113KB, 688x331px) Image search: [Google]
080703_kids2.jpg
113KB, 688x331px
>>
File: 080703_kids4.jpg (144KB, 688x585px) Image search: [Google]
080703_kids4.jpg
144KB, 688x585px
>>
File: gothlolifamily01.jpg (31KB, 271x490px) Image search: [Google]
gothlolifamily01.jpg
31KB, 271x490px
>>
File: gosurorikids.jpg (68KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
gosurorikids.jpg
68KB, 576x432px
>>
File: lolifamily.jpg (35KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
lolifamily.jpg
35KB, 300x400px
>>
File: lolifamily02.jpg (35KB, 290x500px) Image search: [Google]
lolifamily02.jpg
35KB, 290x500px
>>
File: lolifamily05.jpg (22KB, 238x500px) Image search: [Google]
lolifamily05.jpg
22KB, 238x500px
>>
File: lolitakids02.jpg (29KB, 304x500px) Image search: [Google]
lolitakids02.jpg
29KB, 304x500px
>>
>>9214981
Married, probably. Children, not sure yet.
Pregnancy absolutely disgusts me, so I would more than likely adopt or go without children.
In the event that I /did/ one way or another raise children, I don't give a shit about the gender, but no more than two. Idk, I have a lot of names in mind because I like naming shit.
I don't think I would ever dress them in lolita. If there were more places that sold lolita for children, I just can't imagine spending a lot of money on something they will get dirty and quickly grow out of. If they really liked it though and were old enough to properly care for it, maybe.
Hell no. I hope no one brings them to our meets either.
I don't care. If they want to and can fund it themselves when they are old enough, sure.
Probably.
I don't plan on getting pregnant, at least not by choice.
>>
Yep. I'm married with 1 child.
I'm not planning to have more. Naybe we'll adopt if we're in a good financial situation for it.
one kid. Male. He has his dad's name and is the 4th in the line with the name(not juniors though)
Nah. Even if I had a girl I wouldn't dress the kid 24/7. Kids are messy, they want to run around, have fun, get dirty. Wouldn't be fair to expect them to be stuck in frills when they want to rough house.
Nope.
Nah.
Still do. Though not often.
I did. You couldn't really tell by the way the dress and petticoat sat. I wore flats though cause my feet hurt to much for heels.
>>
>>9214981
I'm not sure.
I'm a lesbian, and I'd rather adopt than spend thousands on IVF. I wouldn't mind getting pregnant via a sperm donation from a close friend, but I don't think any of them would agree.
I have not planned this. Honestly, I'd rather have girls because I grew up without brothers and would have no idea how to raise a son. 1 or 3 children is best, I think.
I wouldn't. Kids are way too messy.
No.
I'd like them to make their own choices.
I'd probably cut down a lot, since kids are expensive and it'd be selfish to spend a lot on a luxury fashion and leave practical stuff or children in need, but I wouldn't quit.
Depends how hard the pregnancy hits me. If I feel sick and uncomfortable all the time I probably wouldn't.
>>
>>9214981
I do want to get married one day. Not so sure about children.

Adopt. I make a point of it to rescue dogs and cats when I want a pet, why wouldn't a rescue a human being when I want a child?

Any children might I adopt will already be old enough to come with their own names (somewhere between 4 - 7). I'd choose them based on their personality, not their gender.

Nah.

No, Unless my comm hosted a meet specifically for mums and their children to get together.

I hate it when people inflict their children on unwilling company.

I couldn't care less. If they want to that's great, if they don't want to that's also great.

Yes.

n/a
>>
>>9214981
I am married but still unsure about children. My husband wants them but I still want my freedom to travel and do whatever without that responsibility. Plus, I dont want my nice body getting ruined, I'm terrified of that.

I wouldn't mind adopting. I don't really want to add to the overpopulation problem.

If I do have kids I think my max would be 3. I would like having girls to dress up. I've always liked the name Mei.

I would dress them in cute frilly dresses often as long as I find cheap ones. I'm against spending a shit ton of money for a kid who will grow out of it in a month.

Absolutely not.

I would love it. I think it would be so much fun to take a my grown child to Japan and shop with them and help them coord.

I'm not sure. I think at an older age I'll still be dressing in Jfash but more casual stuff.

No.
>>
Children in Lolita makes me cringe desu
>>
>>9214976
>no
>adopt
>1 maximum, male
>depends, maybe Eli or John
>no
>no
>If he wanted to
>probably not, getting too manly to do it even now
>n-no
>>
>>9215408
Meant >>9214981
>>
Getting married soonish, and we both want kids.

I have this weird obsession for passing on my genes and contributing to human evolution, but I'm not opposed to adopting at all given I have my own genetic offspring and we have the funds for more kids.

I want two, and I'd like both a boy and a girl. My kids will probably have unique, fantasy-esque names desu...

I will probably dress them up when theyre infants, but when that pesky free will stuff starts showing up I won't force it on them.

No. Not unless it's a kid friendly meet and everyone in the comm is 100% okay with it. Parents who think their kids belong everywhere drive me fucking nuts

That'd be pretty great and I sure as hell wouldn't complain but if they're not into it that's totally okay.

I will be wearing Lolita until the day I die, hopefully.

See above. Unless it doesn't fit me then.
>>
File: mwCN7xl.jpg (51KB, 924x765px) Image search: [Google]
mwCN7xl.jpg
51KB, 924x765px
Currently married but neither of us want children

If years from now I was financially stable and really wanted someone to take care of, I would adopt. I would consider adopting an older child as they get adopted less and would want to help out as much as I could.

Not many, max 2 but I'm sure 1 human being would be enough for me. I dont know if I really have a preference on gender

If they were interested in it I would maybe try to help them out in the fashion. But I really would just want them to have their own interests and individuality and not force them into anything.

No never. Even if they are extremely well behaved I think this could make a lot of girls uncomfortable. If someone brought a kid to a meet up I would be extremely uncomfortable desu. So I wouldnt want to torture anyone

They would definitely be exposed to it but I think I'd be indifferent whether they were interested or not. Its weird because lolita is a huge part of my life but I think I would be more excited to share other hobbies with my theoretical child. Mainly I really hope they would be into video games and that could be something we share.

Yes, I'm wearing lolita to my death bed

In theory if I was pregnant I'd probably be super uncomfortable and hot and irritated, so no probably not.
>>
>>9215056
I just made a bet with a friend about whether or not someone would make a bitchy post about how kids ruin their livelihoods for no god damned reason.

Thanks anon, I just made $5
>>
>>9214976
This thread has my ovaries tingling.

Already have the first part down, and the second will happen later down the line most likely.
Get pregnant. Can't wait for all that unprotected sex followed by vomiting and peeing myself.
>How many children? Male or female?
1 or 2.
What would be their names?
I don't know yet.
Until she can dress herself 24/7 babby frills. If it's a boy my husband likes baseball so he will probably be sporting tiny baseball uniforms pretty often. Once they can dress themselves I'm not really going to force anything on them that they don't like.
No. I think it's inappropriate.
I would love to have a daughter who I could twin with, but if there is a style that makes her happy that isn't Lolita she should wear it.
Probably, I've loved it for a very long time and can't see it changing.
Yes.
>>
>>9215052
holy fuck this is adorable
>>
>>9214981

Yes!
Both, if my finances allow it.
Maybe 2, gender doesn't matter to me. I really like the names Lucille and Amelia. I never thought of boy names, I'd probably leave it up to my husband.
I think it'd be a lot of fun to dress up like that on certain occasions! As long as my kid wants to I mean.
Probably not, I'd want some time to my myself.
Sure, if they want to!
Yes! I'm fairly petite and young looking, so I'm gonna dress in lolita till I look too old lol.
Probably not. Maybe in the early months.
>>
File: catherinecottage.jpg (179KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
catherinecottage.jpg
179KB, 700x1000px
>>9214981
yes. very much yes. having my own functional family has been my dream since I was really young.
both
I definitely want a mix of male and female kids. I like some arguably dorky names, so future partner may weigh in lol (Cyril, Virgil, Gwendolyn, Annika, Birch...)
special occasions, as well as every once in a while for fun
probably not. I've only ever been a lone lolita, but I think if I ever did live near an active comm, and I had a family, I'd let the kids go out with their dad/grandparents/aunt & it would be me time for sure.
only if they want. this hobby isn't fun unless you like it.
hell yes
as much as I could. I'd incorporate more empire waists and flats though. might get frustrating but I'd try!

I'm 25 and my body is starting to let me know how ready it is for babies lol the rakuten store Cathering Cottage has some cute stuff if any lolita parents out there are looking (pic related)
especially there lace otks
>>
>>9215482
I might also add that kids grow really quickly...so I may invest in learning how to handmade lolita so I don't spend too much money dressing my kids up at every stage of their development
>>
>>9214981
Plan on getting married but even in my mid 20's im very iffy about having children, I work with them, love them to death, but dont really want one.
Adopting is the only way I would ever consider having a child
1, I use to lean more to male, but now-a-days I feel more towards female. Id be ok with adopting 2 kids, a male and a female.
Id dress them in lolita up until the point they really can tell me what they actually enjoy wearing. Id let the little shits dress themselves even if it looked butt ugly.
Not unless it was a specifically kid friendly thing
Who the fuck cares
Yes
If I could fit comfortably
>>
Yes, eventually. Ideally before I turn 35 because of fertility, prolapse, and Down Syndrome issues.
Pregnant, unless circumstances prevent it.
>How many children? Male or female?
Ideally 2, with at least one girl. 3 if I don't get a girl on the first 2 tries. 2 is better because you don't need a people mover for when they're still in carseats, plus you can stack stuff in the middle seat to separate them on longer journeys if they're fighting.
>What would be their names?
No bloody clue but they aren't getting unique names like Apple or Calico.
>Would you dress them in lolita 24/7?
No. My children are getting dressed in all manner of adorable machine-washable baby costume onesies because they get no say in it. Also because they are likely to puke and poop and need clothes changed all the time.
NO. Meets are likely to be one of the times I get to go out without my spawn. If I want to drag my crotchfruit along that's what Mummy Coffee Group is for.
No, I want them to grow up to be a doctor, lawyer, engineer, accountant, or go into the finance and business sectors. Computer programming is also acceptable if they have no social skills, but you don't make networks that way. It is the Asian Parent Way.
If I have the time and inclination. Sadly, small children are disgusting repositories of body fluid waiting to explode and they catch EVERYTHING. I wait with bated breath for the day when I can just immunise them for all known childhood viral infections, but I suspect I will have children before such a day arrives.
Yes. I have a list of cotton Putumayo and ETC dresses that have cuts that already make me look pregnant, but have prints I like. By the time I get knocked up, they should be very cheap on the second hand market.
>>
>>9214981
Well, at least children with a responsible father someday.

Preggers

I'll see. They'd probably be named after characters who meant important things to me, like Sapphire or Golgo. inb4 any 'don't give your child a dumb-ass snowflake name', my parents gave me and my siblings snowflake names by naming us after a famous nerdy piece of media that I will not name for anon sake, but was basically the 70's equivalent of an animu name(I was born in the 90's, though.)

I'd probably do homemade clothes as in dresses for both boys and girls, and then homemade shorts+shirts+jacket+kneesocks. Or natural-kei dresses if they're so inclined. Sailor clothing for all the special occasions.

Until the inevitable day when they ask to dress like everyone else. That day, I will get 'normie' clothes for them.

HAHAHAHA no.

Nah, kids are their own people and it's up to them what they wanna be.

Maybe. I think I might like to graduate to mori or natural-kei once I'm a mom, since it's a housewife-fashion.

Nope.
>>
Done and done. Have a lil toddler daughter.
See above.
Maybe two, three at the most, for practicality's sake. My husband wouldn't mind having a bajillion kids, so I think we'll compromise somewhere in between. I wouldn't mind a son, but I do want more girls. Next daughter's name will probably be Emilia; it's pretty and similar to my daughter's name already.
HAHAHA fuck no. Laundry is suffering as it is. I do dress her up in cute dresses when I can though.
I do take her quite often. Probably going to rustle many jimmies here, but my comm is honestly one in a million. They're super supportive and love kids. About 95% of the regulars love my daughter and actively ask me if she's coming with, and the other 5% are like "I don't like kids, but yours is ok". I'm seriously going to miss them if I move cause I'm never gonna find a comm like this again, lol.
There are meets I will not bring my kid to: high tea, fondue, etc. anywhere that's not kid friendly. A lot of our meets are low key at bubble tea places, family restaurants, picnics, each others' houses, so it works out ok for me. Of course, as she gets older and her needs/behaviour changes, so may the places I bring her. She was, desu, a lot easier to handle as a newborn. Slept a lot and didn't cause a ruckus.
She can be what she wants to be.
Won't stop anytime soon (though I've stopped buying for now and will restart when I can afford it). Low fuss burando and bl in dark colours makes it easy.
Easily doable. Put the petti above your bump. I even squeezed into a Meta dress at 8 months (but the bodice rode up lol).
>>
I am married and I have one child.

I got pregnant.

I have one boy, and that's enough. His name is Sebastian.

I've never dressed him up. I might get a matching F+F set for us one day.

I only take him to specific family friendly meets like the zoo. And then I bring my husband to help out.

He can do what he wants.

I wear lolita like 3 times a week even now.

I did not. I was hot so much of the time.
>>
Yes and yes... ideally I'd like to start having children now (I'm 26), but it looks like I won't have a stable income/job until I hit my early 30s. Hopefully I won't be infertile by then...
Getting pregnant, unless I carry some hereditary disease. In that case I rather not reproduce.
3-4, I prefer boys since they are less of a struggle to deal with. I'd like to give them some traditional names of my country.
No, not at all. It's too expensive and impractical. I'd dress them normally (that's the socially and economically most sane way I guess)
Nope, unless it's a specific meet for mothers like a picnic or something.
I want them to develop their own interests. If they show interest in the fashion fine. But I don't want to live through my kids.
Yes. Not daily. But for the weekends for sure.
Sure, I actually own a couple of empire waist shirred dresses that might be perfect for that purpose.
>>
>>9215670
>Yes. I have a list of cotton Putumayo and ETC dresses that have cuts that already make me look pregnant, but have prints I like. By the time I get knocked up, they should be very cheap on the second hand market.

This is the best!
>>
>pregnant lolitas
Why am I absolutely sure some sicko must be fapping to this thread?
>>
Married? Maybe. Children? Eh.
Definitely adopt.
1 or 2. Lowkey want twins. Gender doesn't matter. Have no idea what the names would be though.
Probably not.
No.
Only if they want to.
Just in special occasions. I only dress for holiday meets now so it'll probably be the same.
Probably not.
>>
>>9214976
>Dressing your kids in weeb garbage outside of cons
You want to give them a rough childhood and no friends?
>>
>>9217251
I dont agree with the weeb garbage bit but your right it wouldn't be fair on the kids obviously on a baby/toddler girl it would be adorable but you cant force a child into your substyle its hard enough trying to fit in and make friends at that age without being dressed in some obscure style and no doubt a child would be snooty and weird about it "its called lolita actually and its from japan and my mommy wears it too and we go to tea parties and meet lots of randos off the internet and talk about dresses and eat cake and pose outside of museums in our dresses and its not weird at all stop bullying me" that kid is in for a rough ride

Also isnt wearing the same style of clothes as your kid weird anyway aren't we trying to steer away from possible age play allegations this will make things worse wont it im picturing mommy baby twinning *shudders*
>>
Married, don't plan on having children. I like having money. I like vacations. I like collecting shit that children would probably destroy.
Either not have children at all or surprise bitch, you got knocked up.
I'd like just one kid, preferably a girl. No idea on names.
I probably wouldn't dress them in lolita. I'd make them cute af halloween or cosplay costumes though until they got old enough to protest. I'm not a fan of very young children and babies at those events, too many germs.
Lolita meets are not a place I'd be comfortable being at with babies around. I wouldn't drag mine to them.
Nah they can get into their own interests and I will support them.
I'll still wear it, sure.
Yeah, probably not much in the first trimester or toward the end of the 3rd.
>>
i love kids! i really want them. the problem is i dont see myself with a husband/man/whatever but i guess i just have to fall in love, that hasnt happened yet and im 26 lol

adoption is quite problematic, i have adopted friends who struggle a lot because of the adoption industry. i dont know a lot about it but i think its important to question it.

i dont care about genders i just want my kids to be fabulous

omg i would never dress them in lolita! kids should have clothes they can play in, that can get dirty, that allows them to explore the world. if they really wanted to then sure, i would love it, but i mostly just want them to express their identity the way they like it.
if they can behave so i guess that depends on how old they are. and on the meet, if its a casual one with friends then i would just ask them. maybe in the future we will all have kids and we can have a lolita meet for us and a playdate for the kids. it all depends on the occasion and the meet right?
i want them to grow up and be themselves and if it means dressing like their mum sure, but propably they wont haha, i sure dont want to dress like my mum so
ott sweet til i die

i dont know what pregnancy is like but i guess i would dress up sometimes because it makes me happy, and if my hormones and body make me want to die during pregnancy, it would be nice to wear it and feel cute for a change.
>>
>>9214981
Already married, unsure about having children.

Unsure yet.

If I do want kids, I'd want to have a boy. I've always liked Dane for some reason
If he/she wants to, I would never force my children to wear clothes they don't want to wear.

Never. I hate other people's kids so I would imagine they would hate mine too lol.

If they want to.

Probably not, but I'd most likely wear some other J-fashion that's more casual.

If I ever get pregnant, probably. Though later on I'd step away from it since I'd be too big to fit into my burando.
>>
>>9214981

Married, will definitely have children.

Would consider both.

One of each would be ideal. I like old fashioned names.

I would dress them in what they want to be dressed in.

No unless it's specifically child-friendly meet. Too many militant childfree people in my comm.

If they want.

Yes, but I already wear very toned down classic. I would not want to embarrass my children so I would stop if they are uncomfortable.

I'll probably get a few custom made comfy dress from Taobao.
>>
File: cherry berry bunny.png (353KB, 540x538px) Image search: [Google]
cherry berry bunny.png
353KB, 540x538px
>>
>>9214981
>Now for some relevant questions
Done and working on it
Already pregnant
I'm trying to keep it to one at a time. Have one, then decide on more afterwards. Names are already picked out but we don't know the gender. I won't say what names we've picked out but they are very classic/normal names that are common in my family and my husband's family.
Jesus fucking Christ no, I don't even plan on them having clothes on half the time before the age of 6. Kids are filthy and I hate doing laundry.
Maybe. If my baby is generally easy to handle I might, but if I know.my kid can't handle it then nah. Also depends on how well i know the other people at the meet and the activity.
If they want, I'm not going to force them to dress a certain way.
Yep, deal with it kids. Mommy has been embarrassing her family for a lot longer than you've been alive and won't be stopping just for you.
Already done it. High waisted jsks/ops and a cage skirt instead of petticoats made it pretty easy to deal with. Also those crop top blouses are great.
>>
My younger sister used to look up to the local comm (which I had a falling out with) which made shit a bit awkward for me. seeing this 8 year old beg me to talk to these girls which she admired and my ass swallowing my pride and doing so to make her happy.
I bought her a couple coordinates, and we'd wear bodyline's matching coords to family friendly conventions.

i can tell you, its really difficult to get a kid to wear a petticoat.
>>
>>9215425
>someone would make a bitchy post about how kids ruin their livelihoods for no god damned reason.
>no reason

Oh there's a reason
>>
>>9227347
Kind of off topic but

>be me
>day of the wedding
>two flowergirls, 5 and 7
>mom comes up to me saying 7yo dress is itching her
>???????
>fuck
>dig through my dresser to pull out wifebeater tank
>put tank on and then dress
>flowergirl walks out with hidden emo band bullshit tanktop and cute dress

Sometimes layering can help to make it more comfortable but every situation is different, I would only think of loosening the petti waistband?

bonus
>about to walk down the aisle
>mom comes up to me
>looking awkward
>"they...don't want to wear shoes"
>"okay don't make them wear shoes"
>as long as they go down the aisle
>ended up being better anway
>>
Leave your crotch fruit at home and don't bring them to any meets. Fucking hate kids lmao
>>
>>9215054
ugh my ovaries

Yes and yes, as soon as we can afford it.
Try pregnancy first, adopt if that doesn’t work out.
Two, preferably one boy and one girl but we’ll see how that works out. For names I’d want to go with something classic, not too boring but not too crazy.
I don’t even wear lolita 24/7! Kids can be messy and fidgety so having them wear fussy clothes all the time is definitely out, but I would like to have them wear at least nice outfits most of the time. Washable ones, ofc. I’ll probably end up making most of it myself.
No. Unless there will be more mothers in my comm by that time and we can have mother/baby meetups, which sounds fun in theory but is probably awful in practice.
I’d like them to grow up to appreciate beauty, quality and detailing in everything but as long as they’ll be happy and well-adjusted, I’m happy. I’d probably be a bit disappointed if they ended up being ultra-normie, though.
Yes, definitely. Not 24/7 and I’d at least try to not be too much of an embarrassment once they’re old enough for that, but I’m not going to completely drop my favourite hobby.
I have several comfy stretchy empire-waist dresses, so yes. Again probably not all the time, but when I feel like dressing up I will be able to.
>>
>>9227568
Oh grow up. Practically everyone ITT said they wouldn't take a child to meetups unless the other participants were 100% okay with it.
>>
File: kids1.jpg (50KB, 250x380px) Image search: [Google]
kids1.jpg
50KB, 250x380px
>>
File: kids2.jpg (61KB, 247x400px) Image search: [Google]
kids2.jpg
61KB, 247x400px
>>9228737
>>
File: kids3.jpg (40KB, 207x400px) Image search: [Google]
kids3.jpg
40KB, 207x400px
>>9228738
>>
File: kids4.jpg (50KB, 200x400px) Image search: [Google]
kids4.jpg
50KB, 200x400px
>>9228741
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.