[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lolita General: Even closer to Halloween edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 53

File: 1468314729416.jpg (16KB, 229x402px) Image search: [Google]
1468314729416.jpg
16KB, 229x402px
Old thread: >>9205343
>>
Anyone knows if there is replica for Dreamy Planetarium? I saw one auction maybe too cheap?
>>
>>9213031
There was a special set
>>
>>9213031
>>9213092
Also the sack cut isn't popular at all. If it's that cut, that's probably why
>>
Maybe someone can help me. I want RHS. I do not want "knockoff" products (ie bodyline). I am prepared to save up for the style so legitimate VW rhs would not be an issue, except I do not wear leather.
I'm not too keen on the VW/Melissa pvc collab, it looks very shiny.
Any ideas? Where can I find non-knockoff, high quality ones?
>>
>>9213392
By definition, anything that isn't VW would be a knockoff, so you're probably stuck with the Melissa collab ones. For better quality knockoffs, I think Montreal and a couple Taobao brands make them with faux leather.
>what i wouldn't give for RHS in satin
>>
>>9213395
Montreal seem to be impossible to find, I've wanted a pair for so long and eventually just settled for Angelic imprint ones
>>
>>9213410
http://egl.circlly.com/auctions/montreal-rocking-horse-shoes-black

Im selling montreal RHS if your a size 7.5 us
>>
>>9213392
The new Melissa x Vivienne Westwood collabs are vegan http://www.zappos.com/vivienne-westwood-anglomania-melissa-rocking-horse
>>
>>9213415
Not the other anon (sorry other anon) but I bought your shoes
>>
>>9213420
Lol thank you anon. Sent you a message on lacemarket!
>>
File: fhgfgfgfgfg.png (813KB, 998x576px) Image search: [Google]
fhgfgfgfgfg.png
813KB, 998x576px
These are too chunky for lolita, true/false?
>>
>>9213437
you should only be asking if you wonder if a shoe isn't chunky enough for lolita.
>>
>>9213437
They'll work fine for sweet.
>>
>>9213440
I constantly see people wearing nice, smol elegant shoes with maybe a chunky heel or a platform so I wasn't sure. They have a fair bit of chunky grip on the bottom which is what i was worried about.

>>9213449
Awesome, thanks
>>
Anons, I accidentally hit "cash on delivery" instead of "credit card" as the payment option when I was checking out on AP, and didn't realize it until I was all the way through. I can't actually do COD since it's going to my Tenso. How fucked am I? I just sent them an email.
>>
>>9213534
Prepare to be blacklisted. Not even kidding.
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 500x600px
>>9213524
"too chunky" doesn't exist in sweet

feel free to go HAM.
>>
File: 0.png (557KB, 694x669px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
557KB, 694x669px
8640y for this
>>
>>9213544
Doesn't seem terrible.
>>
>>9213544
Made from real devil horns.
>>
>>9213544
It is kind of steep, but I love them. Really liking AatP this Halloween.
>>
I swear I had done this before, but was able to change my payment method. See if you can modify your order.
>>
>>9213623
>>9213534
Why did it remove my link?
>>
>>9213437
It's not the chunkiness, it's the flatform shape that doesn't work.
>>
>>9213096
I don't get the point of sack cuts. It looks unflattering on everyfucking body
>>
SECRETS
>>
>>9213544
Yikes. I've seen better horns on etsy for less money.
>>
I have a buyer that did pay an invoice, but won't acknowledge any messages. Not that I sent the invoice, shipped the item, or if it arrived. I have no clue if she even got it. Why do people do this?
>>
>>9213904
Idk its so annoying. Once I had a buyer who literally didn't respond til a year later. They gave me feedback but jfc.
>>
>>9213724
skinny tiny bodies look adorable in sack cuts, but yeah anyone with any visible boob looks awful
>>
>>9213768
What the fuck happened this week? Secrets are getting so boring and irrelevant, who even keeps up with lj drama anymore
>>
File: Zgx980t.png (428KB, 479x400px) Image search: [Google]
Zgx980t.png
428KB, 479x400px
>>9213768
Fun secrets this week
>>
Is there a polite way to tell a friend of a friend that the handmade lolita dress she's sewing looks like shit? She's mainly a cosplayer so she's fairly skilled at sewing but most of her "lolita" creations miss the mark in a pretty significant way (poor quality fabric, not enough details, skirt not poofy enough, etc.)

Is there a polite way that I can give her constructive criticism when she's not asking for any or should I just leave her alone and let her do what she wants?
>>
File: dp_cosmic.jpg (705KB, 1001x600px) Image search: [Google]
dp_cosmic.jpg
705KB, 1001x600px
>>9213914
honestly I don't think it applies to every sack dress. There are sack dresses that look good on people with say small to medium sized boobs. Waistties, the amout and kind of fabric as well as the placement of the gathering makes a huge difference in shape in my opinon.
Take pic related. Dreamy Plentarium looks shit even on the dress form. It's a lot of fabric gathered right over the bust which makes anyone look fat. Cosmic on the other hand has less farbic with no visibile gathering. It's a lot lighter to begin with and the waistties give a bit of shape. Cosmic can look good on people with a bit of a bust. Dreamy Planetarium is just impossible for anyone.
>>
>>9214137
First time a secret made me LOL in a while.
>>
File: washing guide.png (62KB, 1262x356px) Image search: [Google]
washing guide.png
62KB, 1262x356px
So I'm looking into buying a steamer since I've lurked and saw other lolitas use them and there's that gif of misako using one.
Is it like ironing where you'd do it on low heat? All the products I see on amazon are going on and on about heat settings.. so it's hard to shop for them.
>>
>>9214293

Heat? I think my Philips only adjusts pressure - so you can choose how much steam you want. I usually just leave it on max.
>>
>>9214330
Yeah? Seriously, on amazon most steamers seem to be all about dual heat and heat settings...
>>
>>9214163
Probably not, unless she's actually interested in looking good in the fashion.
>>
>>9212954
Does anyone know what Mana is up to these days? I get worried that he doesn't have a place to promote his projects since the GLB dropped him.
>>
Does anyone else have an issue with, after relisting an item on LM, a lack of views showing up? I know that there has to be at least /one/ view, as I tested by visiting the page, but still all items I have up say 0 views.
>>
>>9213395
Lolita Lola on Taobao make leather and faux leather ones with wooden soles, but they only restock once a year.
>>
>>9214851
I just recently bought a pair of Lolas from Clobba and from what he said Lola isn't making that design again. Also the soles pop off pretty easily, just a warning. Worn mine twice and managed to remove one sole each time because I'm hopelessly clumsy. Easy fix but still annoying.
>>
>>9213904
I just sold an item on LM where the buyer did this too. She never sent any messages and took 3 days to pay. The tracking number says the item arrived but still no messages or feedback. Is it fair to leave a comment in their feedback about it?
>>
>>9214904
I've done it before and I'm thinking about doing it this time. She payed the invoice damn near immediately, but every message I've sent has been unread. It was an expensive item too, so I'd like to know it at least got there jfc.
>>
>>9213904
I can't speak for your buyer, but social anxiety can contribute to it. Most of the time I try to be prompt at responding, but sometimes life gets on top of me and LM messages are a low priority once the transaction is complete. I always feel terrible about it, and try to leave feedback as soon as possible, though.
As long as you get your money, is it really that big of a deal? I understand that it's annoying, but as problems with buyers go, it's got to be pretty low on the scale.
>>
>>9214934
When tracking says it was left outside their house and it's a $275 item, yeah it friggin matters. This person didn't acknowledge the message I sent telling them I sent an invoice, the message I sent telling them I shipped it, or the one I sent asking if they got it. It takes literally two seconds to say "yeah I got it". I'm not even asking for feedback.
>>
>>9213544
It feels like they're taking inspo from artist alleys of American cons, improving the idea, and jacking up the price.

Though these look of somewhat higher quality (if just for being plastic casting). Hopefully it will slightly raise standards of what is sold here.
>>
>>9214953
>tracking says it was left outside their house
Damn, I can see how that would be worrying. I hope they get back to you, anon. I hope they have a legit reason for not doing so yet, rather than just being an asshole.
For what it's worth, if you don't hear back from them for a month, there's a 99.9% chance they got it. I've noticed most people are willing to make a lot more effort when something goes wrong than when things go right. Human nature is pretty shitty at times.
>>
I've been wearing the fashion for less than a year and basically all my wardrobe is meant for spring and summer. My comm has some fall and winter meet ups coming up and pretty much all my stuff is chiffon or floral.

What do you do to transition your wardrobe for the colder months? More cardigans?
>>
>>9215925
If you don't have colder season appropriate main pieces (thicker materials) then layer. Thicker legwear, cardigans, invest in a cute coat that matches a lot of your wardrobe, etc.
>>
>>9215925
We have the opposite problem Anon. Outside of a couple sailor dresses pretty much everything I own is fall/winter. Maybe try to have at least one wintertime dress out of something heavy, and an assortment of cardigans/jackets to stay warmer. Oh, and fleecey bloomers might be good depending on your cold tolerance.
>>
>>9215925
Try cute turtlenecks unter JSKs and use cardigans! See if faux fur collars match any of your dresses and get some berets and boots. And textured or knitted tights!
You could post one or two dresses to the coord thread and ask for suggestions.
>>
>>9215951
I'm making a taobao order very soon to get my first lolita jacket. And some more hats. Good thing winter lasts until March here.
>>9215960
>>9215964
You guys just gave me a great idea for a coord. I have a meet up in a few weeks so I wonder if I can find some stuff locally at like Catos or something.
>>
What's the current go to shopping service with yahoo auctions? Recent Buyee feedback makes me a bit nervous, but is it still relatively safe way to go? Are there other trustable options?
>>
>>9215925

If you already have thermal underwear or thermal tights lying around, now's the time to bust them out. Thermal tights under your burando/patterned tights/socks, and thermal underwear under your blouse, then a cardigan on top of your outfit (in addition). This layering will do plenty to cut down the cold (and the thermal stuff is useful for your other outfits too).

If you need to buy a cardigan or coat and can't wait for it to be a lolita-specific brand, look for cropped cardigans and coats, they work much better with the lolita silhoutte.

By the way, if you're buying burando, the material changes by the seasons. Cutsews from a summer release tends to be thinner than cutsews from fall releases. Though if you're buying a generic-looking secondhand cutsew it might be hard to tell which season it's from until it reaches you. Just thought I'm mention it so you can look for fall/winter cardigans instead of spring/summer ones.
>>
>>9216060
Japonica is a bit expensive but I've always had great experiences with them. ZenMarket is great too, and cheaper, but a bit more limited (can't buy from sellers who refuse to sell to shopping services etc.)
>>
>>9214294
Wtf bitch your coord is shit. It's not even Lolita. Did you get dressed in the dark? Absolutely deplorable.
>>
I have a package with two items that took me years to track down coming. It says it went through NY customs a week ago with no other updates. I know today is a postal holiday so no updates, but am I crazy for starting to get worried? I live in the Midwest and usually it only takes 2 days for packages to get from the East Coast to here...
>>
>>9216107
Why do you say Japonica is expensive? Comparing to other SS's it's the least expensive unless you're buying multiple cheap items.
>>
>>9216180
I'll admit I don't have a lot of experience with other shopping services but compared to ZenMarket who only charge 300 yen per item regardless of value, Japonica is a little bit pricier. Not atrociously so though, I still recommend their service.
>>
>>9216189
Do they charge you Paypal fees? Their pricing on the website is so vague. It looks like they charge you a fee for using a credit card too. It also seems like they can't buy from Mercari and Frill, is that true? I'd be interested in using them instead of Japonica in some cases, but still might not be worth it considering I don't buy small items (local shipping + fees just isn't worth it for me).
>>
I waa wondering. Any other anons doing LD at Disneyland?

I'd like to have something new ready but I have a backup outfit just in case.
>>
File: vm op.jpg (48KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
vm op.jpg
48KB, 720x720px
>>9216060
I recommend Zenmarket if you plan to order multiple items since they consolidate for free. I've been using Buyee for single item orders but they've changed their package storage time limit to 30 days, which can be trouble if you end up short on money.

Now unrelated, can anyone ID this Victorian Maiden OP? I scrounged lolibrary and didn't see it.
>>
>>9214799
I have the same problem. I see the likes count go up, but all the listings have still 0 views.
>>
Does anyone have the Celestial OP?
Does yours have to little vertical matching strings a little below the arms? (I think meant to hold the belt thing up)

Or did i get fucked by someone ;_;
>>
>>9216584
I had Celestial, had to sell it since it was too short on me, but I'm pretty sure it had belt loops on it.
>>
>>9216589
Thank god, bless you anon for soothing my worries
>>
File: celestial.jpg (130KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
celestial.jpg
130KB, 640x480px
>>9216590
No worries, anon. I found an old picture and you can see a thin thread on the right side holding the ribbon in place. S'all gud
>>
>>9216202
It says on their site, you lazy moron.
>>
I can't seem t join lolibrary for some reason. There's no links anywhere for it.

Does anyone know why?
>>
>>9217372
http://lolibrary.org/content/welcome-lolibrary Right on the front page and everything.
>>
>>9217391
when i tried it said i did't have permission to access the page, but now the websites down for me so I'm guessing it's just the website having problems..
>>
>>9217280
No, it's not. I just said it mentions charging fees for credit cards, alipay, but nothing about Paypal. If it's somewhere obvious, I don't see it since they've only plastered their 300yen commission fee everywhere, but no actual breakdown of all fees.
>>
>>9217479
Is it so hard to drop them an email and ask them? Quite sure they charge PP fees, I mean they're almost 4%
>>
>>9217842
I was originally asking the anon that had used them before. I never said it was difficult to email them, I assumed anon would respond when they had the time. If not, no big deal, I'll find out on my own.
>>
I love Angelic Pretty's rose toilet
>>
>>9218404
Topkek
>>
>>9218404
That dress is pretty hideous. The name isn't far off.
>>
>>9218404
I still always equate this with the Bodyline perfume bottle print so I've never liked it anyway.
>>
I'm looking for a YouTuber. I don't remember her channel name. She was legally blind and a lolita, made a video or two about her blindness. She was kind of ita, but had an adorable voice and attitude.
Anyone know?
>>
File: 1472046868445.jpg (184KB, 586x577px) Image search: [Google]
1472046868445.jpg
184KB, 586x577px
>>9218414
It's almost as if the Bodyline one... is a knockoff!
>>
>>9218450
Well duh, but I'm not the only one to have seen the knock off version of something before the precious burando original and still always think of the cheap one first and equate the two.
>>
>>9217479
Yes it is. Look for longer than 30 seconds. They don't charge PP fees.
>>
>>9218408
Pleb.
>>
File: 20161012_101943.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161012_101943.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>9216584
Are you talking about pic related? AP often makes them tp keep the belt in place.
>>
Quite sure this question has been asked to hell and back but how stretchy are brand tights? I'm 5'11, is brand tights going to be as much of a dream as their socks?
>>
>>9218500
It doesn't actually say that. It doesn't mention PayPal fees at all. That doesn't mean they don't charge them, just that their fee breakdown is vague. I don't get why you think I didn't look. It's literally not in their list, which does not confirm one way or the other especially since another anon says they do charge for using it.
>>
Where do you gulls buy your hair bangs?
>>
>>9218674
As long as you have skinny legs, there's a lot of stretch in their tights. I'm not 5'11" though. However I do think it'd work.
But I've found AP and Baby's lace socks have no stretch at all and I have skinny legs. They stop right above my knee cap and tend to fall down. You really need to be under 5'6" to wear them (or have short legs).
>>
I cannot seem to keep otks up. I've tried fashion tape and topstick. Am I not using enough tape? Am I just an idiot? How do you keep your socks up?
>>
>>9219008
I've found that IW OTKs stay up pretty well on me by themselves, but for everything else I usually use a garter belt.
>>
>>9219008
Wear nylons underneath them anon. In general it helps if they hit higher up on your thigh though rather than just above the knee.
>>
>>9219008
I swear by sock glue (Staysput brand). I always had trouble keeping socks up on my stupidly long stick legs, but this stuff works like magic. A bottle will last you a pretty long time, too.
>>
>>9219008
I use a pair of lace sock toppers as garters and they stay up pretty decently.
>>
>>9218674
I'm 5'11 and haven't had any problems with brand tights so far. I assume you aren't really overweight, though.
>>
>>9219011
>>9219080
>>9219088
>>9219137
Thanks for your suggestions, I'll keep experimenting.
>>
Does anyone know the name of the btssb shoes victorianme is wearing in this photo? Lolibrary and google isn't giving me much.
>>
File: tumblr_oap1zc5Xt81t2npnzo4_1280.jpg (550KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oap1zc5Xt81t2npnzo4_1280.jpg
550KB, 1280x1920px
>>9219393
missing photo
>>
>>9219393
http://www.babyssb.co.jp/onlinestore/p12sh878/
Christopher shoes annon
>>
>>9218674
I've never tried tights, but brand OTKs (VM, IW, AP) fit me perfectly fine at 5'10 with exercise-chunky calves.

>>9218722
I find the ones where the pattern is printed onto nylon (??) are a whole lot stretchier than the ones where the pattern is woven into the cotton.
>>
>>9215925
I just throw a coat on to transition my wardrobe. But where I live a cute flared pea coat, and maybe thicker legwear on some days, is really all you need.
>>
>>9216080
seconding this I wear thermals under my coords all winter
>>
>>9219599
Right, I have no problem with neither. It's the lace nylon otks I'm referring to. Similar to the ones by Baby that cgl hates.
>>
No closet child update today?
>>
File: 1471332943633.png (219KB, 378x266px) Image search: [Google]
1471332943633.png
219KB, 378x266px
>mfw when seeing malco modes shipping costs to europe
>>
>>9219933
I don't know why MM is so popular with Americans but in Europe it's cheaper to buy petticoats from Japanese (indie) lolita brands.
>>
Does anyone know if there's am option for lace market to email you automatically when you get a message or sell an item? I had an item sell recently and I was luckily checking my account, but I'm worried I'll miss something.
>>
>>9220116
LM is supposed to email you when you get a message or sell an item. In my experience it does. Send a bug report, but I'm not surprised it's broken for some people.
>>
Is it petty to want to message sellers on Lacemarket who have "buyer must pay PayPal chargers" a link to the Lacemarket terms of use page? Its literally the second rule of using the goddamn site.
>>
>>9220460
I would report them. Why should you pay for their protection?
>>
Does anyone know if this is a replica of anything? I found it on a random taobao shop and, besides being too cheap, I really liked the vibe of it. May be perfect for daily usage.
>>
>>9219932
I got my email just fine.
Do you not get the emails?
>>
>>9219933
Are MM petticoats good or something? They're not for lolita, so how is the silhouette?
>>
Does anyone have experience with ordering from Fril through Japonica? I placed an order with them earlier this week, paid the down payment, got the confirmation email, and then got a second email like yesterday saying "updated" when it's literally just a copy and paste of the last email they sent me. The dress I ordered is still listed on Fril.

Is there usually a long delay before the purchase goes through? I'm only nervous because I don't want to be unintentionally missing an important step and having my order cancelled.
>>
>>9220507
They're extremely fluffy, they ship quickly, and they're not super expensive for people in the US. Also they make perfectly acceptable a-line pettis, so its fine for people who don't need the cupcake silhouette.
>>
>>9220476
That looks like an original print by one of the Chinese brands, though I can't recall its name. I doubt their stock pictures have that "watermark" on them though so I suggest you be careful, the stock photo might have been lifted from another store.
Having said that,
>May be perfect for daily usage.
I disagree with this, unless you think that walking around with sparkly chiffon frills on your shoulders and a chain of pearls on your bust is a perfectly casual look. Obviously everyone has their own definition of what casual is and you're free to wear whatever you want but nothing about this dress is inherently casual.
>>
>>9220510
Japonica tend to send update emails that look very similar to one another so it can get confusing if you're new to using their service. You might have received one that simply indicates that they've received your payment, but see if there's kanji anywhere next to the info about your purchase, it might say that they've contacted the seller and are waiting for a response or something of the sort.
>>
>>9220521
Thanks, Anon
>>
>>9220476
The original is from Grove Deer and they have been warning of low quality copies on weibo.
>>
>>9220516
haha, thanks! Yet, it fits my casual-daily-coords.

I'll keep on searching to see if I can find the original store of it. The feedback pics are ok, but I have that feeling of having seen it before.
>>
>>9220529
Thanks a lot, Anon! I'll check their store!
>>
>>9220507
Not to mention if you shove a smaller petti under it you can make a cupcake shape or even mod it into one. Very versitle
>>
>>9219582
Thanks anon, don't know why it didn't occur to me to look at AATP
>>
File: wonderwelp.png (37KB, 480x124px) Image search: [Google]
wonderwelp.png
37KB, 480x124px
Google auto-fill suggests Prefecture is State (I'm in America), but wanted me to put in the whole state name instead of the two-letter initials we use in our postage system (example; TX for Texas).

But then here's where it gets weird; when you finish it reads; State,City (run together as one word) and a single space before the street address (name of street, number of house).

Is this backwards okay for shipping? Will it screw up my package getting to me?

Also, does closet child's forum have a similar translation issue?
>>
Besides second-hand brand, where would you recommend to buy outerwear? I'm particularly fond of capes, but i have issues finding black ones on taobao.
>>
>>9221000
That's the same format my address is in on WW and I've never had a problem
>>
>>9213904
I had a buyer do this and she never even received the item. It ended up being sent back to my house months after I shipped it after never reaching her. I messaged her several times through various platforms to make sure she got them, and she didn't respond to a single one. Not even the one where I asked if she wanted me to ship it out to her again. My guess is she got the insurance money, otherwise I have no idea why else someone would be so silent about not receiving an item they paid $400 for.
>>
File: usingpaintatwork.png (29KB, 430x408px) Image search: [Google]
usingpaintatwork.png
29KB, 430x408px
Does anyone know why Lolibrary has two search terms each for long and short sleeves? I was trying to search for a dress when I noticed that one search term (the more widely used one) is called Long sleeves and the other one is called Long sleeve. Same for the short sleeve category.
>>
>>9212954
Anyone else here order from DreamHolic recently? I pre-ordered 2 wigs and they were shipped on the 29th. No updates since the 30th and only says "Processed Through Facility", I contacted them and they are looking into it.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? I'm worried they are now lost and one of them I needed for a Halloween coord.
>>
>>9221457
Is the facility a customs facility? (ISC) I just had a 10 day delay recently. Processed through means it's still stuck there.
>>
>>9221457
>counting on a preorder for a Halloween wig

You deserve this.
>>
>>9221459
Doesn't say "ISC", it looks like it could still be in China.
>>
Does anyone have well-executed examples of defining one's waist in a sack dress with a belt or ribbon or summat?
>>
So I preordered that Dark Night Hospital JSK from Royal Princess Alice. On their site it says it will ship around the end of October, and I know that means when they'll ship to my SS.. but does that mean I'm probably gonna get that JSK like after Halloween?
>>
>>9221548
>end of October
Uh, yeah? You'll get it in November.
>>
File: 318537_900.jpg (380KB, 900x873px) Image search: [Google]
318537_900.jpg
380KB, 900x873px
>>9221482
http://haenulishop.livejournal.com/16170.html
>>
>>9221548
You're dumb.
>>
>>9221585
>>9221666
Keyword is around. But yeah, I'll probably get it in November.
>>
>>9221679
How new are you to this, be honest.
>>
I'm eyeing the new automatic honey release but now that they've taken the site down for now I can't check on the previous prices.
How much should I expect to pay for shipping to Europe? Would you say the quality is worth it in general?
>>
>>9221733
~€50
>>
>>9221737
Just for the shipping? Are you absolutely sure anon? The most expensive US -> EU shipping option I've ever seen (for other shops & private sellers) was $25. Seriously debating whether this is worth staying up for now
>>
>>9221742
IIRC the last time I ordered from them shipping from US to Canada was around $20, and that was just for a ring. I would not be surprised if they charged your left tit for them to ship stuff to Europe.
>>
>>9221771
That's ridiculous. Were you happy with the ring in general though anon?
>>
Could a high collar blouse work in an oldschool coord?
>>
>>9221482
>>9221664 is fine, but your results will vary depending on your body type. If you're too out of shape or just apple shaped, a ribbon will never look good like that.
>>
>>9218674
JetJ tights are short and not stretchy at all. I am 5'5 and they fit horribly on me.
>>
File: 1336772232650.jpg (8KB, 251x228px) Image search: [Google]
1336772232650.jpg
8KB, 251x228px
>>9221664
Oh wow, I'd completely forgotten about this-- thank you!

>>9221801
Of course, after all you can't accentuate a waist that isn't defined to begin with. I'm an hourglass and was curious about it because I see those cuts for cheap quite often.
>>
Need a really lazy quick Halloween costume. Classic lolita, own a lot of florals.
I'm most likely going to quickly get something secondhand but hoping for a cheaper option.
>>
>>9221901
>starting a costume this close to Halloween
>>
>>9221906
That is NOT the image I posted. What the fuck.
>>
>>9221901
Closet costume: classic lolita
>>
>>9221901
Go as your grandmothers sofa.
>>
File: madeline.png (364KB, 838x634px) Image search: [Google]
madeline.png
364KB, 838x634px
>>9221901
>>
>>9221910
I read that as
>:closet child
Wear your closet! Be Closet Child
>>
>>9221482
I like how excentrique does it. With a vest, bustier or corset
>>
>>9221901
Get one of those flimsy plastic watering cans from a discount shop and cut the bottom off and hot glue it to a headband.

Congrats, you're now a flower patch
>>
>>9221901
Could you be a shrubbery?
>>
Any other anons doing Lolita Day at Disneyland? I've been to Disney before but this is the first time I'm doing Lolita Day. I was going to go last year, but the CM friend that was signing me in that day got sick the night before.
>>
File: brap.png (869KB, 1526x855px) Image search: [Google]
brap.png
869KB, 1526x855px
lets play a game and make predictions about which dresses will be re-released.
>>
>>9222299
In all seriousness, I'm waiting for another HL release, hopefully with the wine colorway switched out. Didn't they sell some pink HL special sets during that week full of special sets not too long ago?
>>
>>9222299
I find it so funny how everyone did a complete 180 on Honey Cake, it was a huge flop to the point of nothing selling out on reservation and ending up on sale, and then suddenly everyone wanted it (and specifically the yellow which everyone had hated)

Personally I want Cinema Doll but I'm not sure it's popular enough with the Chinese market to get released again.
>>
>>9221419

I did this accidentally to my own livejournal, there's a tag for sock and another for socks. Basically just me forgetting whether I should spell it in the plural or singular since they come in pairs, and accidentallly created two tags.

I'm guessing that's what happened here. Maybe someone should bring it up to lolibrary admin so they can merge the two together.
>>
>>9222299
I wish Fragrant Rose Memories had been an AP release so there could be better chance at a re-release and possibly a MTO.
>>
File: hat.jpg (55KB, 290x389px) Image search: [Google]
hat.jpg
55KB, 290x389px
Is there anyone who owns one of VM's boater hats who could do me a solid? I need to know the measurements of the hat. Specifically the diameter of the brim (B) and the height of the hat measured from the top of the brim (A).
>>
>>9222382
baby's been rereleasing a bunch of things, so it could still be a possibility!

i recently got almost all the GLBs from vol 5 to 24 - would anyone be interested in seeing more of them? i've taken photos of every page in vol 5 and was thinking of doing that with all of them, since i've only seen pages floating around but never full magazines

all the text should be legible if the images are opened in new tabs
>http://s377.photobucket.com/user/sweetexpedition/library/GLB%20Vol%205

i can take close ups if there's anything specific that anyone wants to see or read
>>
>>9222299
>Still praying for a Misty Sky MTO with cuts and colors from the 2nd release

Getting Misty sky in in blue colorway (not navy or sax) is near impossible.
>>
Is there a way to still see bidders/bid activity on a Y!J auction without having a Y!J login? I always get curious how many people are bidding, and the curiosity in me wants to see how the fuck someone put 11 bids in on an item that only rose in price by $13.
>>
>>9222299
If anything then Cinema Doll. Honey Cake wasn't popular enough back then and only yellow and ivoy have a high price anyway.

I'm still praying for a miracle and CTP rerelease. It's just too fucking expensive for AP not to do something. Wasn't there an interview where Imai Kira said they would be open to it?
>>
>>9221664
>>9221882
I think you you should keep in mind that this picture is heavily staged. There must be quite some amount of excess fabric tucked to her back. Something like that can look quite nice with rough fabrics and a more casual down to earth look where you don't mind the fabric bunching up and wrinkling. But if you're going for frilly elegance it might not turn out too well. I agree with >>9221932. Using a bigger, highly structured item like their corest vests or a jacket works best imo because it does hide all that excess fabric.
>>
>>9222639
I wonder how effective it would be to pin or baste the excess fabric down, though I guess that technique is limited to sack dresses that are pleated instead of gathered.
>>
>>9221901
Anne of Green Gables
>>
>>9213904
I'm going through this same situation right now. Someone had won my listing and sent me a message telling me where to invoice them. I replied, telling her I had sent the invoice, she paid, but no message back. I messaged her saying item was shipped, no response. Even sent a follow up message to ask if she got it, no response. The tracking says it reached her house though. It's been well over a month

Should I even leave feedback at this point?
>>
>>9222680
Lower her rating based on poor communication
>>
>>9222436
Thanks for these anon, really like the Kazuko Ogawa stuff
>>
>>9222299
Cinema Doll will be re-released.
AP re-released all the jewelry for the set.
>>
>>9222547
I wonder if it counts someone raising their max bid in the numbers.
>>
>>9222680
She might have just left you feedback instead of contacting you. Check that first. I've had that happen, people assume LM will notify you.
>>
>>9222332
In retrospect, I think Honey Cake is AP's most iconic print in a yellow colorway.
>>9222299
I think CTP could really get a rerelease. I have no hopes for things like Puppet Circus, though. I feel like something happened with that print, like the original artwork, material, or something legally just can't allow the print to be rereleased. They'd have done by now if it were possible.
>>
>>9222555
After the way Princess Cat went I don't think cinema doll will be anytime soon. Solely because even the accessories dragged to sell.
>>
>>9222711
I noticed that too. I wonder if they're trying to gauge interest in the series.
>>
>>9214293
I use a Conair steamer I bought at Target and it has two settings for heat -- high and low. It was about $30-$40 although sometimes they'll go on sale. It does a pretty good job for the money and I'm satisfied with it. I would say get something similar if you're not looking for anything heavy duty.
>>
>>9222785
They said PC would be too expensive to manufacture now
>>
I want to wear lolita to work but feel weird about corset lacing, should I just cover it up with a cardigan?
>>
>>9222910
You could wear a dress without corset lacing? Or yeah, cover it up with a cardi or bolero
>>
File: halloween-2016-food-beverage-00.jpg (59KB, 629x354px) Image search: [Google]
halloween-2016-food-beverage-00.jpg
59KB, 629x354px
I know this is really off-topic, but I thought fellow lolitas are more likely to help and know about shopping services.

I always see cute halloween-y stuff like pic related and often end up with sources from the US or Disneyland. Is there anyone who could help me get some spooky mugs? We have close to no halloween stuff in Europe, autmn-themed things at best. If I could get someone to work as a shopping service I'd be so happy!
>>
If you Check the videos Lolita Collective posted to FB from ruffle con the first fatty monster on Bunny and Black's runway you can see her horrible pink weeb striped panties. NO FUCKING THANKS.
Can you please at least make your landcrawlers wear bloomers?
>>
Found a somewhat decent Kiss Me Cat replica while browsing yesstyle
>http://www.yesstyle.ca/en/sechuna-peterpan-collar-frill-trim-floral-patterned-dress-pink-one/info.html/pid.1053387189#productPageSectionTop
>>
>>9223658
>$73
Hahaha no
>>
>>9222853
Thanks, I figured I wouldn't have to buy one online.
>>
>>9222838
Not a lot of stuff sells out anymore though.
>>
>>9222547
>use ss to bid on skirt
>constantly refreshing as its really low
>7000 yen
>new bidder
>7500 yen
>now 4 bidders
>only 8500
It makes sense but how are they all so close to each other?
Also pretty sure I lost that one.
>>
>>9223530
Link?
>>
>>9222332
I remember that the "pancake & waffle mix" bag was in the summer lucky packs... and now is ridiculously expensive.
>>
>>9223658
How about: fuck you and your art theft
>>
What are you supposed to do if you buy an item on LM and the seller doesn't send you an invoice, despite having agreed to do so on a specific day and isn't answering your messages? If I wait longer than a week, am I likely to get negative feedback if I back out of the sale?

Asking because the same dress came up for the same price and I really, really want it, but I'm worried the other seller might go poof on me. At the same time, I'm newish to LM and worried that negative feedback will shut me out of the market. :c
>>
>>9223896
If you're that new, make a new account, buy the other dress on the new account, and back out of the sale on your first account. Viola.
>>
Does anyone know what happened to the Lorina Liddell store?
>>
>>9223987
Screencapping this and sending it to the LM mods so they know if this happens
>>
>>9222639
i will say i say someone wearing it like this at rufflecon today and it looked pretty much like the picture
>>
>>9223850
Yeah, everyone was like what the fuck pancake bag but I bet people who got it in their LPs made a killing on it.
>>
thoughts?
>>
>>9224195
on what? that's a cosplay, this is the lolita general, retard.
>>
>>9223896
You need to message the seller if you're concerned about it, PayPal notifications were fucked up for me today and lacemarket notifications have been in the past. Go to your pp if you haven't and see if there's an invoice. I had a buyer pay for something yesterday and I didn't get a notification from pp until late today despite the fact that the money showed up when I went to my pp account early today
>>
>>9221901
Go as your grandma's couch
>>
>>9224209
Shit I didn't see where you said you messaged them... just check your PayPal, wait a couple days, leave negative feedback, and buy the other
>>
>>9224210
I already made that joke you fkn feg

>>9221916
>>
>>9223658
Dude you can buy the actual dress for $73 easily on second hand sites, in recent memory I've seen it go as low as 5000 yen
>>
>>9223492
youd have to see if anyone is selling them online, the disneyland park in california is currently sold out i think, try ebay
>>
File: reasons.png (912KB, 1279x675px) Image search: [Google]
reasons.png
912KB, 1279x675px
Does anyone know any way to buy from Fril.jp? I tried Japonica and after a week of holding on to my deposit they just out of the blue canceled my order and gave me a refund. No clue why.
>>
>>9224361
I don't know why they would do that either... maybe the listing sold while they were dicking around ? Or something came up with the seller. I only know of japonica and tenshi that will order off fril
>>
>>9223492
I saw these on my Halloween Disney cruise. They're popcorn buckets. They had a way cooler one that was Zero's Doghouse. Barely anyone bought the spooky apple you posted (I guess cause it holds like the least amount of popcorn lmao).

Go to disboards and I'm sure you'll find someone willing to buy you one. People are super helpful over there (as are Disney mega fans in general)
>>
>>9224211
Thank you. It's been three days since the date she said she would invoice me, and four since she's answered messages. How long a wait do you think is reasonable?
>>
>>9224443
I saw people with the Zero bucket at Disneyland yesterday. Apparently they cost about $16.
>>
>>9224361
I'm usually able to buy from Fril using Zenmarket.jp, but they won't buy things if the sellers rating is too low and they buy manually so it isn't super fast.
>>
>>9224555
Yeah $16 is about right. Worth it considering that delicious popcorn is like $4 or $5 for a small thing of it.
>>
File: DSC06568.jpg (86KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06568.jpg
86KB, 600x800px
>>9224443
I don't know why they'd fill it with popcorn, but they were for frozen drinks at the parks. They're definitely too small to hold a good amount of popcorn, but good enough size for a drink.
>>
>>9224382
Oh god, I refreshed the page and it is sold out. What the fuck, man, I gave them the deposit a week ago and have been refreshing every day. The listing didn't come down until today.
>>
>>9224673
Were you shopping from the website? Sometimes it's out of date or not synced with the app. Sorry that happened to you!
>>
>>9224658
So is the mug itself only 4 dollars plus tax?
>>
>>9224721
The mug with a drink is $12.99
Souvenir light up poison apple cube is an additional $4
>>
If I bought something from closetchild (it's just a headbow and some socks) how long do you reckon it'll take them to ship to the UK? Whats my chances of having it before the 28th? I'm fucked, right?
>>
>>9224361
I use from Japan
>>
Is there a block function on lacemarket? There are specific international sellers and sellers with multiple negative feedbacks who post many listings at once, and it would be handy to be able to filter them out.
>>
>>9224493
I would wait three days (a week total of her being unresponsive would totally justify you refusing to buy after that, imo). And then if she did invoice you sometime in the next three days and you go through with buying, be sure to leave very detailed feedback about how shitty she is. Waiting that long to respond is super unprofessional of her. I only once had a seller treat me like that and the dress was very poorly packed (and for very overpriced international shipping!) and got damaged. I wish I had just refused to pay since it was a very expensive and rare dress that dropped significantly in value because of her carelessness in packing. But taking the loss in stride and buying anyway helped because I never got a negative rating
>>
So it seems my time has come to finally run into an unresponsive buyer on LM.
If you have had experience, how long did you wait to re-list the item and leave negative feedback?
>>
>>9224899
It depends how long it takes them to invoice you. Generally, once you've paid they ship fairly promptly and then it's not too bad because it's EMS shipping which is like 1 week.

>>9225106
Ugh that sucks... I hope you left negative feedback for it!
>>
Did someone start a Japanese brand only Updates group? I never heard further but I've been away for a bit. Details, please?
>>
>>9224932

Do they buy from Fril and Mercari now?
>>
>>9224099
Wow you are such a cunt.
>>
>>9225310
They'll buy from Mercari, but not Fril. In fact, I believe their search engine even utilizes Mercari now.
>>
>>9224361
It's possible that item was listed on a few different sites and one of them sold. You can ask japonica what happened, they should tell you.
>>
>>9225233
>EGL fashion updates
It's still a little slow, but I don't follow the brands currently contributed so I'll try to post the ones I follow to help out.
>>
>>9225428
People posting here deserve it.
>>
I just bought something on mercari with japonica for the first time. I don't have to respond to their email that they won the listing, right? They'll send me an email when they actually receive my item?
>>
>>9225579
No, you don't need to respond to it, it's just a status update. They'll email you again once they receive your item and ask if you want them to ship it or hold onto it for you (they can hold items up to 30 days).
>>
>>9225591
That's what I thought. Thank you!
>>
>>9225310
>>9225507
I've been able to buy from Fril using FromJapan.
>>
>>9222436
Thanks, anon!
>>
>>9224658
Huh. Maybe they were for drinks and Im just retarded
>>
This probably gets asked often, so I apologize if this question is an annoying/exasperating one to answer.

I have a lot of ideas for dress designs in my head (non-print) and I have been sewing my own dresses recently. I'm definitely still learning so I'm certainly nowhere near ready to do something like start up an indie brand, but I'm thinking it might be something I'm interested in. Again, I'm nowhere near ready to do something like that - it'd probably be a good few years before I think I'm ready to do something even like taking commissions.

I guess I'm just wondering, if I wanted to try and start my own indie shop/brand, what are the steps I should take towards doing that? I'm thinking if I did do this, it would be best to just get my feet in the water by just starting out with accessories first and then one day when I got good enough at sewing to be able to sell quality items to people (whenever that may be), start doing that. What are things that you need to think about when trying to start an indie shop?

Like I said, just something I've thought I might be interested in, but I'm not sure what it entails, so I'm not sure if I'm cut out for it. Otherwise I'll probably just stick to sewing and making stuff for myself and maybe friends.
>>
>>9226208
I have no advice for you, just wanted to say I'd love for an indie brand to make some nice, non-printed class/sweet/gothic stuff
>>
>>9226208
Establish yourself as a well-dressed lolita who makes great coords and has excellent lolita fashion sense, and wear your own handmade a lot. Post your outfit snaps a lot. That will lay some groundwork.
>>
>>9226208
- Don't underprice yourself. There's no point sewing for peanuts, you may as well outsource to China where they can probably do it better than you.
- Ask yourself why people will pay more to buy from you than from taobao for something similar, particularly with accessories.
- Know what quality is - it's NOT necessarily about having couture finishes or french seams - it's about an expected standard for your price point and appropriate finishing for the garment.
- Look up how to do things properly, not how to do things as a home seamstress (fashion-incubator is more useful for those wanting to expand into production but has some good tutorials)
- Work out what you are going to offer - custom designs? Size ranges? Designs?
- Why do you want to do this - is it going to be a hobby on the side or do you want to make money - and if you're going to make money then how are you going to expand if the demand is there?
- Heaps of people will say how 'nice' your stuff is or how 'wonderful' an idea is but that means jackshit unless they're putting down a deposit to buy it. Paying customers are the ones that matter, not asspatting on the internet.
>>
Can someone tell me the smallest fitting japanese brands to the largest? I'm kind of petite and I'm actually having issues with some modern AP. Are AP and Meta on the larger end for japanese brands now?
>>
File: mommyimpsycho.png (39KB, 538x427px) Image search: [Google]
mommyimpsycho.png
39KB, 538x427px
Found this in the sweet lolita tag on tumblr
>fuck you lolitas youre not a ~true~ psycho like i am
i have so many goddamn questions i dont even know where to start with this
>>
>>9226365

Innocent world, VM, MM tend to be good from first to last. IW is good for small busts, VM as well. MM has oddly shaped busts which are only good for a very certain breast size but that's easily solved by padding.

I'm unsure of meta and modern AP. BTSSB also seemed baggy on me from the few releases I wore.
>>
>>9226370
>#come back to reality
>>
File: tumblr_mh5axuwCKi1ri7jwao1_500.gif (177KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh5axuwCKi1ri7jwao1_500.gif
177KB, 500x400px
>>9226370
>>
>>9226365
It's a crapshoot, I won't lie. It totally depends. Sometimes Baby releases shit with an 83 cm bust or lower, for example. Sometimes their blouses only come in one size and the bust is like 96 cm. As a general rule, VM stuff is very petite.
>>
>>9226365
How petite is petite? My measurements are 81cm bust/65cm waist, and my personal feeling is that it depends on the cut and adjustability.

Overall:
-Older dresses are usually better except for Meta which has had larger sizing since around 2007, perhaps even a little earlier
- IW is good for flatter chests and smaller busts. I actually find the cut too flat for me on some IW despite being quite small busted (I have a 13cm difference between bust and underbust)
- Meta's stuff is often surprisingly flattering even when you're at or under minimum measurements - their half shirring sits MUCH better than AP's on me. Corset lacing highly recommended
- MM you generally need a bit more boob to fill out - I usually wear a push up bra because you need about 85cm of bust for most dresses, unless they have corset lacing and not just waist ties.
- ETC shirred stuff is pretty good but fixed size is often quite loose fitting which is the 'look' of the style. Shirley Temple is very boxy because it's a children's brand.
- AP half shirred is huge, quarter shirred with corset lacing is generally good and fixed size can be a crapshoot depending on cut - I've owned 2 fixed size OPs with '90cm bust' from them that looked completely fine on me and one that hung like a sack
- Atelier Pierrot can be quite good but beware of the strapless corset dresses falling off you.
MMM is variable. I found some of the fixed size items, even the old school ones, to be huge on my bust.
- Don't even bother with JetJ unless it has corset lacing.
- Older Boz and Lapin Agil is smaller; newer Boz is slightly larger and should be avoided unless, again, corset lacing.
- I don't really buy a lot of BtSSB/AaTP/VM so can't comment. The S size of Pocket Embroidery was a nice fit on me though.
>>
>>9226410
My measurements are similar (bust 80cm, waist 61cm) and I second all this and will also add that VM is another brand with which you'll want to stick with things with corset lacing.

In general, just stay away from fixed size pieces if your bust is smaller than like 86cm. Out of 30+ main pieces, I only own 4 without shirring and/or corset lacing, and it's always a gamble with them.
>>
>>9226365
Stop complaining, you're not the one who have to wear underskirts

>tfw

>>9226370
context?
>>
Is there a reason why chibitenshi doesn't email when you win an auction. Why is it only when you lose?

I keep worrying I'm gonna get a delayed "you lost" letter.
>>
>>9226377
Oops there goes gravity
>>
>>9226441
>>9226410
While we're on the topic. Seeing as you can be too small for a fair amount of lolita dresses but also definitely too big. What do you think would be the ideal size for fitting into as many dresses as possible and having them be flattering on you?
>>
>>9226410
Some newer Boz pieces are still very small. It really does vary from item to item. I have an 80cm bust and 66cm waist, and have no problems with most pieces. There are some pieces though that I think I might be pushing it on fitting.

I'm seconding IW being good for smaller busts with small cup sizes. Their skirts also have very strong shirring - I have their Himari skirt, and even though the waist supposedly goes up to 73cm, it's still a pain to zip up despite being plenty under the recommended room guide.
>>
>>9226491
I would say 160cm tall, 84cm bust with 70cm underbust so that you can fit into the truly tiny old school stuff with a sports bra if you need to, but have enough bust to push up and pad for dresses with slightly more space (MM, some AP cuts) and 64-66cm waist so you can fit most old school skirts but aren't too small for newer stuff. You want normal torso/leg proportions as well at that height, long torso is bad in lolita and short torso would look okay because long legs but possibly give you some issues with skirt and blouse combos. I think being a little bit pear shaped with normal width shoulders/hips slightly larger than bust but skinny lower legs and arms is also useful because you look super slender in lolita but don't have the problem with stuff being too tight or falling off your shoulders, and skirts that are slightly too big can still look ok sitting a little lower on your hips (whereas if you have really slim hips they might just sit really really low).
>>
>>9226508
I suspect my issue is more that everything new Boz/Lapin Agill I like is fixed size and too big for me.
>>
>>9226545
Possibly. It's like some releases of the Roland jackets in the ladies size have a 65cm waist, so you need to be several cm at least under that on your waist. Or some skirts and trousers with 58 to 70cm if that waists on the garments themselves. It really does vary from piece to piece, and can vary from release to release even on releases of the same piece. I end up going for the men's size for their Rolands and some of their blouses just because the ladies size doesn't offer quite enough room for my liking, even though I'm under the measurements. Ive noticed that some of the Lain Agill stuff runs very small.
>>
>>9226545
Oh, and to note, that on a lot of their dresses and coats, Boz don't list the waist measurement, only the bust, on the webshop.
>>
Hey guys, I'm looking for some opinions on clothes that you can fit but don't quite look right.

I'm not the petite thin model type, and I've collected a fairly modest wardrobe over the years. I normally use JSK/SK and long sleeve blouses to dress my body type better.

I have a few dresses that I technically fit, but it's borderline at my bust. There are ways to hide these flaws but it's a little laborious and I don't think I look as good as a smaller girl would in the same dress.

There are some attachment issues, I spent 5 years looking for one OP and it's fine in everywhere except the arms. I hate exposing my arms in puff sleeves, it turns me into a linebacker.

I rarely reach for these dresses because I'm struggling to make them work at home. Should I just suck it up and sell? Keep trying to hide the problems in outfits? Wear them and be semi-happy and out of photos?

Measurements are 5'6", 36"/28"/40" for the curious.
>>
>>9226370
I think this person is just an edgelord trying to troll popular tags. Pic related.
>>
File: CvGmhABXYAEut_O.jpg (133KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvGmhABXYAEut_O.jpg
133KB, 800x1200px
Dumping the photos of BTSSB's tea party.
>>
File: CvGUlTbUMAAvAbI.jpg (107KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvGUlTbUMAAvAbI.jpg
107KB, 800x1200px
>>9226615
>>
File: CvGH811UEAAS8Xd.jpg (115KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvGH811UEAAS8Xd.jpg
115KB, 800x1200px
>>9226617
>>
File: CvGH9A_VUAEZdyx.jpg (126KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvGH9A_VUAEZdyx.jpg
126KB, 800x1200px
>>9226620
>>
File: CvDRzt3VIAAvuf3.jpg (150KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvDRzt3VIAAvuf3.jpg
150KB, 800x1200px
>>9226622
>>
File: CvDRzt3UAAACFLr.jpg (146KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvDRzt3UAAACFLr.jpg
146KB, 800x1200px
>>9226625
>>
File: CvDRzt8UIAQ9RSy.jpg (151KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvDRzt8UIAQ9RSy.jpg
151KB, 800x1200px
>>9226627
>>
File: CvDRzvUUMAAc_df.jpg (116KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvDRzvUUMAAc_df.jpg
116KB, 800x1200px
>>9226628
So many maxipad headdresses.
>>
>>9226615
The fact Anna Tsuchiya modeled for BABY makes me so giddy and happy inside.
>>
File: CvDMGGgVIAAQ2l2.jpg (121KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvDMGGgVIAAQ2l2.jpg
121KB, 800x1200px
>>9226629
>>
File: CvDMGGlUEAAkktt.jpg (142KB, 799x1199px) Image search: [Google]
CvDMGGlUEAAkktt.jpg
142KB, 799x1199px
>>9226632
>>
File: CvDMGGgUAAAhGNl.jpg (95KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvDMGGgUAAAhGNl.jpg
95KB, 800x1200px
>>9226634
>>
File: CvC1heIVMAAYxxR.jpg (148KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvC1heIVMAAYxxR.jpg
148KB, 800x1200px
>>9226637
>>
File: CvCv6wHUMAEM58D.jpg (116KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvCv6wHUMAEM58D.jpg
116KB, 800x1200px
>>9226638
>>
>>9226641
Is that a pillow?
>>
File: CvCv6wIUEAADyDT.jpg (103KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvCv6wIUEAADyDT.jpg
103KB, 800x1200px
>>9226641
British Kingdom Kei
>>
File: CvCv6wIVIAEWy5P.jpg (117KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvCv6wIVIAEWy5P.jpg
117KB, 800x1200px
>>9226645
Yeah, it is.
>>
File: CvCM9FmUkAAl07m.jpg (109KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvCM9FmUkAAl07m.jpg
109KB, 800x1200px
>>9226647
>>
File: CvCM9GmUsAEdlhx.jpg (80KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvCM9GmUsAEdlhx.jpg
80KB, 800x1200px
>>9226648
>>
File: CvCM9GGUIAAblkS.jpg (116KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvCM9GGUIAAblkS.jpg
116KB, 800x1200px
>>9226650
>>
File: CvCMX9zVYAATjDN.jpg (118KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvCMX9zVYAATjDN.jpg
118KB, 800x1200px
>>9226651
>>
>>9226637
Yukapon still living the dream!
>>
File: CvCMX9zVMAAqu-X.jpg (122KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvCMX9zVMAAqu-X.jpg
122KB, 800x1200px
>>9226652
>>
File: CvCMX9xVUAAKdK9.jpg (112KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvCMX9xVUAAKdK9.jpg
112KB, 800x1200px
>>9226655
>>
File: CvCMX9zUIAAghv-.jpg (104KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvCMX9zUIAAghv-.jpg
104KB, 800x1200px
>>9226656
And that's it.
>>
Thanks for this, anon!
>>
>>9226657
Thank you for sharing these, anon!
>>
>>9226637
>>9226622
Does anyone remember that thread where people were arguing about bringing dolls and stuffed animals to meets?
>>
>>9226669
>>>9226622
She brought a pillow.
>>9226641
>>
>>9226657
Of course the best one is a Sentimental Circus collab.
>>
>>9224658
>>9224443
>>9224346
Thank you really much for your help! Now I just need to find said disney boards and a nice disney fan. Otherwise I might have to cave in and buy one of the really expensive ones on ebay.
>>
>>9226652
Is it the lighting or are those shoes mismatched?
>>
>>9226719
It's the light.
>>
Does anyone know where to get cute Lolita tops for top heavy girls? My shoulders are 43cm/17in and my underbust is 86.5cm/34in. My waist is down to 76cm/30in and I'm working to get it down to where I can wear brand skirts but I have trouble finding tops that fit me in the women's section in America, so I have no idea where to look for Lolita that might fit
>>
>>9226736
Check the taobao threads list of Lolita shops. I know there are a couple that do custom sizing.
>>
>>9226736
It depends on your style. Some of teh more gothic brands such as Boz, Moitie, h.Naoto, BPN (albeit now only secondhand) do mens sizes. AatP are a bit sweeter in style but also do mens sizes.
>>
>>9226535
As someone with almost exactly these dimensions (160 cm, 84 cm bust, 92 cm hip, but unfortuntely 68 cm waist so I can't fit some older pieces which makes me so sad sometimes) I do think another ideal would be overall skinny legs with a little bit of hip. I'm by no means chubby, a very healthy body, but my legs are a bit too chunky for IW OTKs in the thigh area and some tights stretch a bit more than I'm happy with. I'm very happy with my body as it's completely fine but sometimes J-fashion leaves me wishing I was skinnier, haha. I bet everyone has at least one complaint with sizing for this fashion.
>>
>>9223896
Contact the other seller and ask for the dress to be put on hold. Make sure to contact the seller from the original transaction and tell them you'll have to contact LM mods and cancel your transaction if they don't respond in x amount of days.

Give the seller a choice and some time if you don't want a negative review. You can't just back out of a transaction without saying anything and expect no repercussions.
>>
>>9226669
I can see both sides of the argument but I love Usakumya so I love this.
>>
>>9226669
These are to model the doll collab dresses and the ones they make FOR the stuffed animals though? I have dolls and I'm crazy for them, one is a Volks and has a brand dress. Still wouldn't bring it to fashion meets. We have doll meets for that.
>>
>>9226669
It's a private fashion show to show off the products.
Btssb sells stuffed animals, and again it's for a fashion show. a fashion show can do whatever it wants.

Leave your dolls at home
>>
>>9226783
Yeah I mentioned skinny lower legs because it's hard to have hips without any thighs (possible but then you have a flat ass and really wide looking hips for non j fash stuff which is not so kawaii)
With a smaller waist like 64-66cm I was thinking 88cm hip is probably more ideal, but it's always hard to put numbers on that for lolita as hip doesn't always correlate with thigh and leg measurements
>>
>>9226620
This pink is so unfortunate and bright, what was Baby thinking?
>>9226625
I wish they'd have the sweet twins in different colourways other than red and pink every time, but still cute!
>>9226627
Need. New addition for folk lolita thread!
>>9226628
The blue or purple or whatever shade is so tacky, instantly look like a replica. It doesn't help that the white portions look cheap next to Blue/purple
>>9226629
I'm all for maxi headdress to come back. The dress is looking cheap though, literally a bigger version of kid's fairy costumes.
>>9226632
Man I sound like such a picky person right now, but this under eye blush is too much. It only looks good on some people and pic related is clearly not one of them.
>>9226638
Akiras face seems terribly shooped? >>9226641
Night gown style done right, love this look and dress
>>9226646
>>9226647
Ugly pants, but attractive models. Loving their ouji model choices this year
>>9226648
Pillow headdress
>>9226656
Another unfortunate colour combination compared to >>9226657. What are the red things suppoed to be?
>>
>>9226902
Sorry for my blog post, but couldn't help commenting on them
>>
>>9226902
>What are the red things suppoed to be?
They're apples. You can see stems on them and a leaf on at least one.
>>
>>9226902
Out of curiousity, what makes the blue-violet look tacky to you? I think it looks beautiful.
>>
>>9226632
Wtf, that's hideous
>>
>>9226742
>>9226780
Thanks I'll check them out
>>
is it me or are sales moving slowly recently?
>>
File: 164709-s-05-dl.jpg (33KB, 345x437px) Image search: [Google]
164709-s-05-dl.jpg
33KB, 345x437px
Sorry if this is a stupid question, what are the chances of innocent world restocking this/doing a MTO? I almost always buy secondhand so I'm not experienced with this
>>
>>9226651
This is the only decent looking dress. Baby have really gone downhill.
>>
>>9227370
This gets asked at least every week. Lurk more, newfag.
>>
>>9227536
They might restock / rerelease it again at some point. They sometimes do that with pieces that sell out immediately.
>>
New thread: >>9227867
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.