[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sugar daddies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14

File: sugarbaby.png (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sugarbaby.png
18KB, 500x500px
My sugar daddy broke up with me and I can't afford burando anymore. How can I find another one who isn't a scumbag or a creep, and who will actually fund my hobby? Any other seagulls w/ sugar daddies have advice? General sugar daddy thread!
>>
> when poorfags sacrifice their love lives for clothes

That sucks, just be born into a rich family or be smart enough to get a job that doesn't pay you pennies
>>
>>9212367
My last sugar daddy gave me about 5K in gifts and money every time we met and all I had to do was a weekend of dates and sex

sorry we can't all be born rich but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, I just need to find another one and I'm having trouble
>>
>>9212360
go to /soc/
>>
>>9212367
Not really much of a sacrifice imqho.
>>
>>9212371
You mean "whoring"? It's called whoring.

Yeah not all of us are rich. Some of us don't work retail because we actually went to college for something useful.
>>
if any of us had sugar daddies we wouldn't be here drowning in salt
>>
>>9212376
I'm here for the itas
>>
>>9212375
sugar daddy was putting me through college, I couldn't afford it on my own. now I'm SOL if I don't get another one. again sorry we can't all be born into privilege like some people
>>
>>9212379
Dude just get a job and save up. I get being broke, but Lolita is a luxury.

8/10 for getting me to reply to probable bait.
>>
File: 2437683-4315.jpg (41KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
2437683-4315.jpg
41KB, 960x960px
Every time I see a cosplay pic on instagram with more that 100 likes on it I'm gonna think of you OP

Literally getting your holes reamed in exchange for clothing
>>
>>9212387
I'm already mid-semester in college, what am I supposed to do, take a break from college to work and "save up"? What am I supposed to get a job doing with half a degree?

>>9212395
1) rude
2) I actually am an instagram model thanks
>>
>>9212360
How did you get your ex sugar daddy then? Maybe try searching the same way

> kek fot 4salt
>>
>>9212398
link or gtfo
>>
>>9212398
Can you not get a loan like most people? Yes it sucks to be in debt but... well maybe I'm just too proud but I'd always take debt I can pay back over having sex for money.
>>
>>9212399
met him on soc but after talking to a bunch of guys on soc it seems like I got real lucky the first time

>>9212400
too many trolls on cgl no thanks I'd rather not watch my instagram get blown up with bs

>>9212403
maybe, I don't know how that works and going into debt sounds horrible. don't I need someone to cosign on it? I don't have anyone
>>
>>9212360

ok so why did he break up with you though
>>
>>9212398
If you're too stupid to know what a loan or a part time job are then maybe you should quit college and just whore full time
>>
>>9212403
what's wrong with having sex for money though? you're getting paid to do something enjoyable, that sounds way better than working to pay off a debt.
>>
>>9212406
Because she made off topic threads in /cgl/
>>
>>9212360

You're in college and you don't know how student loans work.

How the fuck did you get this far holy shit.
>>
>>9212398
>ITT how do i adult???????
>>
>>9212408
I mean besides the fact that it can ruin your entire professional life?

Who am I kidding, we both know you wouldn't have had to worry about that anyway
>>
>>9212410
By literally being an ignorant slut, apparently
>>
>>9212408
just go be a stripper, i hear they make great tips
>>
>>9212375
Not OP, but it's not always that easy. Almost everyone I know in my area who went to college is working retail now because they can't get into the job fields for what they went to college for.
>>
The thing stupid lazy whores tend not to realize (what with the being stupid and all) is that the kind of guy who is rich enough to afford a personal full time hot young prostitute is also rich enough to afford to trade in for a newer, hotter model ever year when the old one starts to lose it's shine.

In a few years you'll have no life skills, terrible spending habits, and nobody to care for or about you. Your life is a train heading straight towards a cliffside. Enjoy your last few years of impulsive materialism while it lasts cause they're never happening again and you're probably never going to be capable of caring for yourself either.
>>
>>9212419
...Damn.
>>
File: 10-llamas-penguin-wtf-anime.gif (816KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
10-llamas-penguin-wtf-anime.gif
816KB, 500x278px
>>9212419
I agree with this gull, I also understand why some guys are into this sort of things. Finding human connection in this day and age is hard. Nobody wants to feel lonely...
>>
>>9212419
/thread

Now OP go back to posting in /soc/
>>
File: tumblr_m73a1stzz11qk46vzo1_1280.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m73a1stzz11qk46vzo1_1280.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>9212419
we will, thanks
>>
File: 1269343547980.gif (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1269343547980.gif
1MB, 720x480px
>>9212419
My "sugar daddy" is just about done paying for my college so the sooner he is gone the better!
>>
>>9212437
Let me guess an arts certificate kek.
>>
>all these people replying seriously to a prostitution thread
>>
this thread is beautiful, fucking roleplay in it all you want then cap and send it to other boards to spark /cgl/ hate
>>
File: 1475281025175.png (589KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
1475281025175.png
589KB, 500x648px
hey op, i actually met a sugar daddy on /cgl/. just keep your eyes open!

>>9212419
>implying that i can't have a SD while having a bf
>implying i can't have a job and an SD at the same time
u bitter bae
>>
>tfw born into super rich family, no loans and free degree
>don't even use it, just lay around and play video games leeching off rich family

This entire family is full of sociopaths, but at least I don't have to whore myself. Thank fuck for privilege!
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 1033x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 1033x1000px
>>9212458
>2016
>not being attractive and witty enough for a rich dude to just marry you

you fucks give me so much shit but people would kill to have my life
>>
>>9212379

If you're as poor as your claim do your fucking FAFSA and get that tuition grant money.

Jesus christ lying fucking whores making bullshit up about it being for college. You know literally everyone knows that's bullshit.
>>
>>9212458
>>9212462

>year 2020
>females have been replace by vr girls, androids, and traps
Why we all fighting when girls become obsolete in the future.
Waifu age is comming.
>>
>>9212462
is your husband handsome though? or are you just using him for money?

idk if anyone in this thread read one of the budgeting/money threads a few weeks ago, but it seems pretty common for women here to have their bills/rent/lives bankrolled by their husbands or boyfriends.
>>
>>9212462
Lol nah we're just rich enough to do what/who we want, and *still* have other people still pay our bills without acting like low class whores who are too embarrassed about whoring to even call themselves whores. And we don't have to risk ruining our reputation in the process. Because we actually have reputations to upkeep in professional fields unlike retail.

Have fun whoring yourself out for school while I get to do things with my time besides entertain old men like a desperate hooker.
>>
>>9212465
Either they're lying (sad) or they're just genuinely so fucking retarded that they don't know how paying for school works (sadder). I was rich enough not to need a loan and I still know that shit.
>>
>>9212475
I said for something useful. If rocket science was so useful anywhere besides NASA, or if he wasn't stupid, he'd have gotten a job with that degree.
>>
>>9212375
>implying if you work retail you don't have a degree

I worked at Kohls with a guy who literally had a degree in rocket science, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Half the people I waitress with have associates/bachelors, myself included.
>>
>>9212405
You prolly some gayboi, and your sugar daddy went on for tighter boipussi
>>
>>9212462
I guarantee you are not witty or even remotely intelligent in any way.
>>
>>9212479
>>9212478
Either you're a dumbass that wasted thousands on a degree that isn't in demand or you're a dumbass and didn't bother doing any extracurriculars to pad that resume or you're a dumbass that just plain got bad grades. Sorry. :(
>>
>>9212471
i saw that too
this whole kind of shit is kinda fucked up imo. I understand spoiling eachother, or even spoiling your s.o more than they spoil you (depends who has disposable income) but getting someone else to pay for your shit even if you are in a healthy loving relationship is fucking pathetic.
no wonder society is crumbling
>>
>>9212484
If that's HWC then she has no friends and literally stays inside all day because she's an autist. I absolutely wouldn't kill to have that life.

If that's OP then she's desperately searching for a client to pay her bills that she's too stupid/poor to figure out herself. Would also not kill to have that life.
>>
>girls being total whores isn't just a meme
Wew, degenerate skanks, all of you.
>>
I am full of disgust
>>
This thread reeks of robot.
>>
>>9212505
It's the true nature of seagulls.
>>
>whole website filled with guys who would trade their monthly wage just for a hug (like me)
>lol how do I get a sugardaddy?

Did you even try?
>>
>>9212511
>whole website filled with guys who would trade their monthly wage just for a hug
>hug
What kind of special beta fag are you? A shitty skank from /cgl/ isn't even worth a monthly wage for an entire year of sex several times a day.
>>
>>9212508
Yep. Definitely robots.
>>
>>9212523
Stop being in denial. The average /cgl/ girl isn't cosplaying be abuse they love dressing up. They love what dressing up gets them.
>>
>>9212539
>be abuse
because
I need to turn off the auto correction.
>>
>>9212360
Stop depending on someone, woman up and get a job instead of whoring yourself and giving your dignity for clothing.
>>
Damn they weren't kidding about the kind of women that browse /cgl/. Truly bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>9212542
These are rare cases and even us find them disgusting.
I want /r9k/ and Housewhore-chan to leave.
>>
>>9212544
>this thread is considered /cgl/ related
>>
>>9212541
I would agree 110% with you, if the OP wasn't some low quality /r9k/-tier bait
>>
File: hohoho.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hohoho.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>mfw i have a bunch of generous friends who buy me burando

Not all them are men, and I don't have to fuck or do anything for it. They buy it for me because they care about me and think I suit it extremely well. I don't have to ask for stuff and I always get what I want. The fiance constantly buys stuff for me too. If any of them stopped, I wouldn't like them any less because I'm not a shitty person. Pretty icky to debase yourself like that in my opinion, but not all girls can be so lucky.
>>
>needing to whore yourself out for some gross daddy
>not just letting your parents pay for everything with needing to give anything back
why
>>
>>9212539
You know that most of this board is into jfashion now, right? I'd say at least half of seagulls don't even cosplay at all.

>inb4 b-but lolitas are whores, too

There are way easier ways to get male attention than jfash. Anyone who was only in it for attention/cash/whatever would jump ship as soon as she realized that most lolita coordinates actively repel a lot of men.
>>
File: 1350913629750.gif (3MB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
1350913629750.gif
3MB, 333x250px
>tfw you want a sugar daddy but are a filthy virgin who wouldn't be able to sugar and isn't even comfortable with getting a boyfriend
>>
File: bait.gif (539KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
539KB, 625x626px
>>9212549
>lies: the post
>>
>>9212544
>rare cases
Source?
>>
File: okbabe.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
okbabe.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>9212555
Whatever makes you feel less inadequate. Meanwhile my closet is everything I want it to be. :^)

Nice trips.
>>
File: 1468094771601.png (229KB, 540x283px) Image search: [Google]
1468094771601.png
229KB, 540x283px
All this argument, 2016 are full of people trying to shove they opinions down the each others throat.
>>
>>9212563
im from japan bean tomato i like
>>
File: member-berries.jpg (68KB, 869x501px) Image search: [Google]
member-berries.jpg
68KB, 869x501px
>>9212565
>Member when faggots like this didn't try to push a new meme so hard for imaginary meme credits.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/adv/17646030
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.