[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would You Rather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

Let's play a game bitches. Post one and reply to the one above. Remember to give a reason for your choice.

Would you rather:
>Not use the internet and any social media for a month, not even to shop
or
>Gain 20kgs before the biggest lolita event of the year, which you have VIP tickets to
>>
>>9206588
I'd rather not use the internet. I just wrnt without it for a month because of a move, and while it was hard, it was doable. I wouldn't wanna ruin an event I've been looking forward to for that long.

Would you rather
>wear a party storw quality wig for a cosplay, because a better one just isn't possiblr in time
Or
>Wear your natural hair with a cosplay, while it obviously doesn't match
>>
No internet definitely. Because after a month I can go on a spree with the money I saved. Gaining weight takes much longer to undo so no thanks
>>
>>9206588
No internet, cheerfully!

Would you rather:
>Have every coveted print available in your least favourite style?
or
>Have a beautiful wardrobe of your favourite style, but it's all handmade by your most hated famewhore?
>>
>>9206609
I'd rather have a beautiful wardrobe of my favourite style, but it's all handmade by my most hated famewhore. If I like it and it's free, I couldn't care less about who made it.

Whould you rather:
>Being a superfamous cosplayer (the kind to get invited to events and get everything payed) but you just can wear the same cosplay to every con.
or
>Being a nobody forever but you are granted the money and the skills to make your dream cosplays come true
>>
>>9206588
Go without internet, absolutely. I've done it several times before and while I do end up jonesing for gossip and shopping it usually has a positive effect on me. Nothing positive about being a fatty.
>>
option two, hawk the tickets.

I'm not a lolita and you guys are stupid enough to pay outlandish prices for something without knowing the quality, just to say you had it.
>>
>>9206607
Party store wig.
There are ways to make shitty wigs passable, but I have really unfortunate hair.

>>9206626
Oh god, nobody forever please.

Would you rather:
>Marry your crush/idol/soulmate and give up cosplay/lolita forever
or
>Have every costume or coord you've ever dreamed of, but never be loved again.
>>
>>9206626
A nobody. I'm not trying to get famous off of cosplay anyway and having the money and skill to do everything on my cosplay list would be awesome.

>>9206647
Nobody loves me anyway so whatever. Give me that cosplay.
>>
>>9206626
superfamous cosplayer. You guys would be so salty I would get so many greasy nerdbucks. Also I'm mainly a lolita anyway.

Would you rather:
>Have Kate and Soccermom be your (only) bridesmaids at your wedding in their most rat-nest-wig-giant-Btssb-fullset-florals and costumey-craft-quality-wings-and-prop-fandom-coord
or
>Your mother-in-law is a huge weeb and lolcow ala Pixyteri and always tags along to every meet/con you go to

You have to get married in both situations, regardless.
>>
>>9206683
If I can dump them after wedding, the bridesmaids option

Would you rather:
>have all the bodyline lolita stuff
or
>Have a single marvellous brand coord

(in your entire life)
>>
>>9206647
Do husbandos count? Because I would give up everything to marry Joseph Joestar. If not, I choose the second option.
>>
>>9206683
I'm not looking forward to being the centre of attention at my wedding and my MIL and SIL-to-be are hilarious bitches who I love talking shit with so having big ol' messes for bridesmaids actually sounds kind of entertaining. As long as I get a bunch of good pictures without them in it, I'm game.
>>
>>9206720
>I would give up everything to marry Joseph Joestar
You might want to reconsider, friend.
>>
>>9207001
>Wouldn't give up everything to marry Joseph Joestar
>>
>>9207119
>Giving up everything for home-wrecking Fuckboy Joestar
Please love yourself, anon.
>>
>>9207188
>>
>>9207202
>Nobody loves my gentleman husband Jonathan
>mfw
>>
>>9207210
>loving the most boring Jojo
>>
>>9206717
Both are so fucking painful but... Burando all the way.
>>
>>9206717
Single marvelous brand coord. Any day.

Would you rather.....
a) Have your ultimate dream dress but it has several stains/rips/holes that are not fixable and are somewhat noticeable
b) Have your ultimate dream dress in perfect condition but you have to be best friends with the most annoying person in your comm and spend every meet with only them
>>
>>9206720
>>9207210

as if jotaro isn't the #1 husbando...?
>>
>>9206588
Considering I use the internet for work, communicate with my boyfriend, and for most of my pleasure; regrettably 20kgs.

>>9206607
Party city wig, I can make it work.

>>9206609
I'm not petty, made by the famewhore
>>9206626
A nobody, I would like to maintain my career, thank you very much.

>>9206647
Option one I suppose, I can't see myself cosplaying after 5-10 years from now anyway
>>9206683
I'd love to have a weeby MIL honestly, my parents are huge fucking geeks and I actively enjoy bringing them to cons.

Would you rather:
>go without deodorant and showering to a con
or
>go without makeup to a con
>>
>>9207265
>go without makeup to a con
I'd look bad but at least I'd be clean.

Would you rather:
>Having the ultimate dream wardrobe but no coordinating skills
>Having a great eye for fashion and style but no wardrobe
>>
>>9207254
option a, Iron Gate is still Iron Gate and people suck.

would you rather:
>be absolutely, unconcealingly hideous but extremely talented in cosplay/jfash
or
>be absolutely gorgeous but unable to put a decent cosplay/coord together, somehow ruining even premades and fullsets
>>
>>9207638
the latter, i stay home mostly anyway and would be baller at thrifting.

would you rather:

>every post you've ever made on /cgl/ be compiled by a vengeful mod, tagged as written bh you, and sent to your friends, coworkers, and family
or
>unflattering nudes of you taken by an unknown stalker be posted to /cgl/ by a ban-evading troll every time you visit 4chan
>>
>>9207652
>bh
*by
>>
>>9207652
I'd get nudes. Then I could play victim all the way

>>9207638
Second. Clothes are just clothes if you don't know how to wear them anyway.

>>9206717
Preferred Bodyline. I am not some brand fetishist, I enjoy coording even when they are shitty normalfag clothes.
>>
>>9207210
>>9207188
>>9207263
>being animeonlies
Johnny is where it's at.
>>
>>9208033
>Implying I'm animeonly
I've read the manga up to part 7. Joseph is still my favorite.
>>
would you rather:

>have good taste

or

>unironically have a JJBA husbando
>>
>>9208399
>unironically have a JJBA husbando
I'm tacky and I know it.

Would you rather:
>Be a member of a comm full of genuinely friendly itas
or
>Be a lone lolita
>>
>>9208416
>Be a member of a comm full of genuinely friendly itas
I hate being lonely. I just want friends.
>>
>>9207638
without makeup, that's not even a contest

>>9207647
gorgeous. then I could still get people giving me asspats even if my cosplays are shitty. sadly

>>9207652
You know, unflattering nudes are bad but I'd probably just stop going on 4chan
>>
>>9206641
>stupid enough to pay for something without knowing the quality just to say you had it
Poor peon who doesn't know anything about lolita found.
>>
>>9206641
I don't think this would work with a lolita event. Lolitas like to take their time to be prepared for events like this so there won't be as much interest in buying a ticket a short time before the event starts, plus scalping is looked down upon in this community. My friend works with Street Fashion Europe and she told me that she keeps a list of people who buy tickets and then resell them, and they consider blacklisting those people who sell them for more than they bought them for. I mean, if you don't care about people thinking you're trashy (and fat), then option two works I guess.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.