[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cosplayers/lolitas you admire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 23

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2056x1712px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2056x1712px
Let's talk about your favorite cosplayers or lolitas, gulls. Please tell us why you like them too.
>>
>>9183516
I would, but everybody would hate on them and me for it.
>>
>>9184159
it's sad but true
>>
>>9184159
Just go for it. If anyone replies with hate, that's their own problem and you should just ignore their post. Once someone gets in the public eye, there's always going to be someone who hates them. It's best to just disregard it.
>>
I've always admired you Temjin. Dude, you are a motherfucking God mecha wizard and I hope to be able to meet you next time I can get out of Canada and into the States.
>>
>>9184431
Temjin is a fucking god. It blows my mind everytime i see his works.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 480x720px
My favorite cosplayer is Tomia, because she is the cutest cosplayer ever! (inb4 "your opinion", it is obviously in my opinion) Her cosplays always look on point, and she really knows how to look 'moe', when she is doing characters with such a vibe. She's also really nice irl.
>>
Lunie chan
>creative and talented
>rocking sweet at 30(?) nowadays
>sweet and kind, mature.
>pretty imo
(And nothing to do with admiring her but she is pretty rich she has like the full package every girl dreams of)
>>
File: tumblr_np8k226aqE1qecu65o1_500.jpg (428KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np8k226aqE1qecu65o1_500.jpg
428KB, 500x750px
I know she's no longer quite 'lolita' but I still admire Fanny Rosie's knack for creating effortlessly cute coordinates.
>>
File: tumblr_oc14y7ZJAq1qecu65o2_500.jpg (349KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc14y7ZJAq1qecu65o2_500.jpg
349KB, 500x750px
Fanny Rosie is the most on point classic lolita. She has such an excellent eye for what looks good together, especially considering that she uses a lot of offbrand stuff in her coords. She's not a lifestyler, but her blog gives that impression that her life is full of elegance (her going to operas, picnics, etc).

Mlle Marianne on tumblr gives me a similar feel and I adore her chiffon wardrobe, but she posts so infrequently. Petit Piaf has the potential to be great.

As for others whose names I can't recall, there's that redhead on CoF- she does both lolita and ouji outfits in a single post and they look amazing- and that one guy who always crossdresses... he's incredibly well known but his name escapes me.
>>
File: 1473734417111.png (85KB, 294x258px) Image search: [Google]
1473734417111.png
85KB, 294x258px
Myself
>>
>>9184503
Isn't she just a cosplay model though?

>>9184535
>>9184561
Fannie Rose (sp?) was a favorite of mine too. I loved how she did simple yet elegant coords that are wearable for daily life too. It's a refreshing break from seeing tons of OTT coords everywhere.
>>
>>9185705
here for this
>>
>>9184159
It's so true
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 407x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 407x461px
>>9185705
Congrats on loving yourself anon! No sarcasm intended.
>>
File: WP_20150819_22_03_05_Pro.jpg (173KB, 894x977px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150819_22_03_05_Pro.jpg
173KB, 894x977px
>>9184431
Thanks so much ; ; Its not Canada but I will be in New York which is alot closer than Florida next June for a show. That the furthest north Ive ever been for a con yet.
>>9184490
Glad you think so but Ive still got alot to learn.

My favorite cosplayer is still Goldy. He was the guy who inspired me to try to get into costuming. His work is so clean and amazingly mobile and transportable considering its size. getting to meet him was an amazing moment.

Other big inspirations are Volpin and Punished Props. I greatly admire people who find ways to make cosplay a viable full time job without sacrificing the quality of their work.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 375x500px
Jane Mai (Janey the stars shines bright) is one of my favorite Lolitas and bloggers of all time. I have mad respect for her as she wears the fashion how she wants to in her everyday life regardless of what others say and she wears Lolita as an actual street fashion and not just a tea time dress up game. Her outfits are also so much fun to look at and she simply wears what she wants how she wants to. I really miss her and wish she would go back to fashion blogging as she hasn't updated her blog in three years. I know she's on Twitter but she barely posts up outfits much less Lolita on there and I'm not sure if she's even in the fashion anymore... I still re read her blog(s) from time to time though hoping she'll return!

My othe favorite Lolita would have to be crypt Casper (marionette sanctuary) as she is also very experimental with her outfits and while I may not love everything she wears I still love looking at what she puts together as it's always interesting! She's actually influenced me to pursue more oldschool and is one of my goth inspirations since in the past I was too much of a wimp to dress in the goth (Lolita and non Lolita) fashion!

To both of these girls I'd say keep doing what your doing and keep dressing for yourself and not for others ,because for me, that's what makes fashion interesting!
>>
Definitly The mysterious cosplayer
He might not be the best but he was the one who inspired me to cosplay.
He also is a really nice guy, talked to him a bit at the last con, showed him my first armor and he told me that it looks great and that, he too, loves the obscure character I made.
>>
>>9185758
>Isn't she just a cosplay model though?
I think she did make some costumes herself, but either way, I admire her for her way of bringing a character to life (rather than her skills as a seamstress or prop-maker).
>>
>>9189746
Will keep that in mind!
(What is the name of the show if I may ask?)
>>
>>9191994
Salt City Comic Con, its still a long ways away so more info as it approaches.
>>
File: 825-1.jpg (315KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
825-1.jpg
315KB, 960x960px
omi k gibson. ever since i started lurking in acparadise when i was little weeb 2007 her cosplays always captivated me. she was into the same dumb stuff i loved and i always wanted to aspire to her level. she was one of the main reasons i started cosplaying
>>
>>9191810
How does she bring a character to life if her costumes are plain and she looks like any other Asian cosplayer? Not trolling, I just want to know why you think that.
>>
>>9192083
>omi k gibson
oh yes!! she's badass!
>>
File: IMG_9378.jpg (115KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9378.jpg
115KB, 533x800px
I know it's pretty different from what has been posted ITT so far, but I really admire Steve Ricks.
He's a tailor in his late forties who makes screen-accurate cosplays of the various Doctors from Doctor Who.
Not only does he do a great job at sewing, he also makes an astouding sourcing work, checking screen-used items to make his patrons out of and studying the history of the costume pieces to get the fabrics as right as possible. He even has a few links with people who actually worked on the costumes.

Pic crelated is his Sixth Doctor outfit.
He has a blog for every Doctor he does , just type "making my nth Doctor costume" to check them !
>>
File: harley.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
harley.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
i admire her attitude
>>
>>9198565
This is gorgeous! I love when people actually go out of their way to source fabrics and trims that would be totally accurate/near completely accurate. It can really change the whole costume.
>>
File: woven back.jpg (152KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
woven back.jpg
152KB, 533x800px
>>9198725
If you like it, I encourage you to check his blog ; I can't link it in my post because it's seen as spam but there's a post in which he compares his costume to a screen used one from 30 years ago and it's amazing to see how he got every detail right.
>>
I really look up to Princess Fancy pants. I love her style and how she coordinates. If I ever feel like I'm lacking inspiration, I just scroll through her IG and I am reminded how much I love this fashion. I really want to be like her, but my wardrobe is still pretty small.
>>
>>9198567
Where did you find this video?
>>
>>9198754
YouTube.
>>
File: IMG_1521.jpg (511KB, 576x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1521.jpg
511KB, 576x800px
>>
File: door chan.jpg (64KB, 536x806px) Image search: [Google]
door chan.jpg
64KB, 536x806px
Huberschwinkel aka Door-chan. She's so pretty, studied at Cambridge and is now living in Japan as a model for Atelier Pierrot. I'm not sure if I have a bit of a crush on her or if I just want to be her.
>>
Can't really name names, especially since most tend to be lesser known and I'd get accused of selfposting or friendposting, but I have mad respect for cosplayers who pick characters extremely dear to them that they know they can act out well, regardless of how well known the character is or how elaborate the design.

There's just so many cosplayers who won't cosplay characters if they think they won't be recognized, or who seem to care more about design than anything else. I respect artistically talented cosplayers, but I just have this special place for these kind of cosplayers.
>>
File: MC Melody Doll.jpg (124KB, 553x829px) Image search: [Google]
MC Melody Doll.jpg
124KB, 553x829px
>>9199830
10/10 my dude. that's some good shit if i do say so myself
>>
File: tumblr_o5gj14Q6Jt1s9rpmao1_500.jpg (173KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5gj14Q6Jt1s9rpmao1_500.jpg
173KB, 500x667px
I really admire Princess Mint Dollbe she's creative and seems really kind. I follow her on Tumblr and I wish I could know her in real life. She makes her own lolita clothes, throws teaparties for her friends with homemade treats in is honestly the kind of lolita I'd like to be

>inb4 nice selfpost, I'm not even in the same hemisphere
>>
>>9202080
isn't she the one with a brand that goes up to like 6L or some shit?
>>
>>9202085
and?
>>
>>9195496
What is the point of this reply? They already said why they like her.
>>
>>9202511
What's the point of this reply if you aren't answering Anon's question?

>>9195496
Tbh I don't see how she brings a character to life either. Her Elsa shoot was really good, but most of her other shoots are just pictures of her smiling blankly at the camera or looking off to the side.
>>
I know Zimiel's a bit spooky looking but she seems really good at making her costumes and I always like her ouji coords.
>>
>>9202107
Eating disorders shouldn't be pandered to.
>>
I've been a big fan of Korinchan for a long time. It's nice to see someone with integrity and excellent craftsmanship (especially with her wig skills) get recognition around here, and whenever I've met her at a con she's always been super nice to chat with.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 575x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 575x960px
Cliché as fuck but I have a huge girl crush on lavenderlilly. She's got a cute face and a great sense of style. I love her coords and she seems really sweet as well.
>>
File: tumblr_ocof5ytFOb1s071muo1_500.jpg (175KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocof5ytFOb1s071muo1_500.jpg
175KB, 500x750px
I adore and admire Noke, she has the type of creative coords and play with color that are hard to pull it and she can do it.

She's what I strive to coord like
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 629x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 629x620px
>>9183516
Some of my favourites are Ying Tze and Angie0-0, mostly because they're both super sweet and are super quick as well as talented in their cosplay construction.

But I'd have to say LennethXVII is my biggest inspiration right now. She's incredibly talented, and so dedicated to details and accuracy, and it really shows. She's meticulous even down to blending wigs to obtain the right shade, and she genuinely loves the characters she's cosplaying. She seems so down to earth and passionate, and she cosplays for the love of the characters and the craft.

Not to mention that she has amazing taste in characters, and that she loves her dog so much and makes cosplays for him.

>tfw my dogs would just chew anything I made for them
>>
>>9210782
yessss I love her so much she's my inspiration and goals I just love her so much.
>>
File: 1473116276894.gif (2MB, 280x296px) Image search: [Google]
1473116276894.gif
2MB, 280x296px
>>9198567
>>
>>9198567
wait how are her tits flexing on their own what is this witchcraft?
>>
File: 8422489.jpg (267KB, 960x751px) Image search: [Google]
8422489.jpg
267KB, 960x751px
I Have fallen in Love with Ventovir, a Lolita who wears gothic, vintage and Lolita clothing. Her style is really unique and well presented, Without using an insane amount of accessoires. Her Hair and Make up are top perfect as well!
>>
>>9215959
is this a self-post? she looks awful.
>>
File: 4953597_look2[1].jpg (274KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
4953597_look2[1].jpg
274KB, 960x720px
>>9216108
>Ventovir
in OP's defense, she does look a lot better in gothic. her hair/makeup doesn't translate well outside of the edgy vintage family of fashion styles.
>>
>>9215959
Same, I adore her. She is fantastic in gothic and I admire her handmade.

>>9216108
You are a dumbass. That coord might not be the best choice for her since she is usually in gothic but she is rad.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.