[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lolita General - NYFW Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 33

Old thread: >>917431
>>
Oops >>9174315
>>
>>9181975
Whoever styled them needs to taken out back and shot.
>>
>>9182002
Likely whoever that same genius was who styled Soufflesong for Nolcha.

muh high fashion muh rules fuck this poofy shit, et cetera
>>
>>9181975
That dark skirt lining looks awful. I'm disappointed in you, Krad.
>>
>>9182012
What are you talking about? What dark skirt lining?
>>
>>9182009
Girl in the back has plenty of poof?
>>
File: lining.png (349KB, 318x596px) Image search: [Google]
lining.png
349KB, 318x596px
>>9182019
>>
File: rb0ups-i[1].jpg (88KB, 700x397px) Image search: [Google]
rb0ups-i[1].jpg
88KB, 700x397px
>>9182025
Anon was referring to the Soufflesong show, and who the hell thought plain pointy-toed pumps would be a good idea!? They could've at least gone for something more decorated and go for a more "Renaissance" or "Baroque" styling.
>>
>>9182027
Ah, I see what you mean now. I didn't even notice it, but I can see how you'd find it off-putting.
>>
>>9182033
This is understandable because they're not designing the shoes themselves - plain shoes and makeup/hair/accessories so that all of the focus is on the dresses. This is fucking catwalk fashion show 101.

These aren't meant to be coords.
>>
I'm looking at a 2013 angelic pretty op with no shirring, the lolibrary entry says ~70cm waist. Will I be fine if my waist is 72-73 cm?

Never gotten a non-shirred dress from AP, sorry if this is a dumb question.
>>
>>9182058
Usually by rule of thumb you want to be under the measurements for nonshirred pieces or you might struggle fitting them. Even someone with an exactly 70cm waist might have trouble with a 70cm dress.
>>
>>9182074
Alright, I guess the dress will be a weight loss motivation for now. Thanks a lot!
>>
>>9181975
So are these designs tea length on normal humans, or are the models shorter than normal runway shows? The length looks really nice on those girls
>>
>>9182096
Yeah I'm super curious to see if they made extra long ones for the models or what. If so, how can I get my hands on them as a tallfag.
>>
>>9182096
The jsk came in a short and a long length. This is probably the long length. I think it would be tea length on me at 5'3". I remember that the dirt length is around 101 cm, so it's longer than that.
>>
>>9182125
Oops, meant to type short. Looked it up, though. This version only has one length of about 108 cmhttp://www.clobbaonline.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=70_85&product_id=508
>>
>>9181975
what do normal designers/press think of the lolita offerings at such shows?
>>
>>9182279

I'd post the link, but 4chin would think it's spam. I google'd krad lanrete NYFW and so far Temper Magazine and NYChinaStyle wrote something about the event.

The mainstream press/normal designers don't really care, or haven't cared as much since a when Misako went to the last NYFW.

I have a feeling that lolita is too boring compared to whatever /fa/ is into these days.
>>
So I was in Manhattan on Saturday and I went to the fashion institute museum and say two again ladies wearing Lolita. I'm really shy with strangers so I wasn't gonna say anything but I noticed that one was wearing souffle song mucha dress and I asked souffle song? She's goes yes I am the designer and I'm here for fashion week. Too shy to do anything else but pretty cool moment. Funnily enough I was in the city to pick up my new jsk from the baby store
>>
>>9182002
>>9182009

Don't be an idiot. This is NYFW runway, not a fucking lolita meet-up tea party.

Lolita struggles to be taken seriously. If they'd shown some blown-up OTT coords, they'd probably be viewed as a complete joke.
>>
>>9182330
Anon, you had such a brilliant opportunity. Mucha envy.
>>
>>9182335
And looking like absolute shit on a sandwich is better? There are so many non-lolita ways these could be styled without looking this bad.
>>
>>9182360
Then why don't you go become a fashion designer anon? That way you can show everyone how great you are at it.
>>
>>9182366
You don't have to be a chef to know when your food is burnt.
>>
>>9182372
Is that how you feel? you're hurt by the fashion designers choices?
>>
File: 6e9.png (29KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
6e9.png
29KB, 500x275px
>>9182374
Burnt =/= hurt. I don't know why you're so defensive, did someone post you in the ita thread?
>>
>>9182372
This, honestly.
I like a little char, but this is inedible.
Pause for pun.
>It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
>>9182353
Car-loooos
>>
File: 1-07_8578.png (167KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
1-07_8578.png
167KB, 333x250px
>>9182460
You too you maniac
>>
As someone whose done a few runways(granted nothing super big, but been around enough to get a feel for what's expected), but the models 99% probably just brought their own shoes that they bring to most other runways when they aren't given shoes to walk in. Which will be exactly the shoes they are wearing. I.e black and nude heels, some pointed some not.

But yeah, the overall styling is like they tried to do jetj, but cheaped out.
>>
>>9182715
>ooo I'm curious

pray tell what life dealing you've entrusted the number with?
>>
general question:
what happened to mary magdalene? I love their older releases, but they just don't seem to release much in the last two years. Anybody knows the reason?
>>
>>9182813
They prefer to sell things local, they just were at some designer festival in Kansai for a whole week.
>>
>>9182813
I'd like to know about this too. A friend and I were discussing this brand recently, and we suspect that it's MM's undoing for not keeping up with the times

>Never caught onto making bigger sizes
>Popularity of prints
>Late to adding English site
>Influx of taobao shops and replica producers pushing them out of competition

Didn't they run the physical shop by appointment only or was that VM?

Their classic staple designs have been seen on a lot of places like eBay and Milanpoo. I imagine it hurting the business quite significantly.

It makes me really sad seeing how empty their shop is. Im not looking forward to the day I have to tell newbies at lolita 101 panels about it being defunct. They had so many gorgeous pieces that I could never get my hands on.

I wonder if their designer is making clothes outside of lolita or if there are more personal reasons for abandoning the brand.
>>
>>9182821
Different anon, but that's a relief. Is their physical shop easily accessible?
>>
>>9182382
Way to fall on a crutch insult.
And yeah, I'd be pretty upset by someone burning my food. Hurt can mean several things you know.
>>
>>9181975
I actually like the main dress. Does anyone have other photos of the Krad show? As usual, these dresses in these shows are meant to look over the top most of the time, not actually what will be for retail, so I'm taking this with a grain of salt. Most of the time they ARE ugly on purpose.
>>
>>9182809
Probably deciding how many items to bid on, on mbok or yja. This is a clever strategy, I'll have to try it next time I'm impulsively bidding on everything
>>
>>9182813

They just had a preorder but nobody except my friend and me even seemed to know about it. But I agree - I think that they have been struggling for a while and seem to be doing much smaller preorders nowadays (the last one filled so quickly that there was only one or two options left when I reserved my dress).
>>
>>9182366
>>9182382
Jesus, stop typing like you're one of the stylers being personally insulted..
>>
>>9182002
Agreed. That and the style isn't for models built like this. It's street fashion, not high fashion or whatever they're trying to be...
>>
Serious question, how did these brands get into NYFW but not Baby/AP? Are they just not interested?

Also how does someone get into the shows? I know a bunch of lolitas from a clique in my comm went, but no one posted about invites or anything. Previously, we had some designer invite the whole comm to their show.
>>
>>9183118
Theoretically anybody can have a show during NYFW as long as you have a venue. You just won't be at the "Mercedes Benz" venue.

Smaller designers can sign on or be invited by other groups that schedule shows.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 1019x1019px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 1019x1019px
I wasn't following the guide lines. My bad. :^)
>>
>>9183169
Damn HT. Good catch.
>>
>>9183169
Someone show AP!
>>
>>9183169
I tried to review with a bit less inflammatory language and not directly naming brands. Hopefully it goes through.
>>
>>9183185
I went a little aggressive. Oh well, I think every one should review so that maybe one stays up.
>>
>>9183118
Probably invite only?
>>
File: 1462031768692.jpg (35KB, 320x564px) Image search: [Google]
1462031768692.jpg
35KB, 320x564px
there's nowhere else to post this; i'm not actually a lolita, due to expenses/shyness, but i do love the fashion and have for years. last night i had a dream where my mom and grandma and i were admiring all my lolita dresses. i remember a favorite one in particular of an ivory/bone color - simple but with little pearl adornments. i was so happy . . . then i woke up and realized i wasn't actually a lolita and the dresses weren't real. is it time to harden the fuck up senpai and live my lolita dreams
>>
>>9183169
Hot Topic only bought these from a supplier, they didn't make them jfc
>>
>>9183281
> big brands shouldn't make sure they are not selling bootlegs

come on, anon.
>>
>>9183118
Thought they came along with a big group "China Collective"
>>
>>9183255
Go for it anon, live out that lolita dream!
>>
>>9183255
>is it time
Only you can answer that, anon. It's not as scary as you might think; if you want to try it, go for it. Worst case scenario you change your mind, sell whatever you bought and move on with your life, nbd.
>>
>>9183290
maybe i will :D
>>9183296
you're right; no big loss if it doesn't work out. thank you anons.
>>
>>9182828
MM doesn't have a physical shop of their own. They have an online store, and supply a certain amount of dresses to these shops. http://www.marymagdalene.jp/contents/guide/shoplist/
>>
>>9183286
Post the original?
>>
>>9183320
ohh, ok, then I was thinking of Victorian Maiden then. I was trying to look up info and older egl posts mentioned a Laforet shop, but I knew that was wrong.

I wonder if their sizes still run tiny.
>>
>>9183403
Their most recent releases all fall around the 90/70 mark, so I wouldn't exactly call them tiny. I got the 2015 Antoinette, and even though the measurements they listed are the same as before, this round was noticeably larger than previous releases. I'd say about 1-2 extra cm.

IIRC Atelier Pierrot in LaForet act as a dealer for both VM and MM. Neither have their own stores in Tokyo.
>>
>>9183286
>American corporations giving a fuck
They've been stealing art for years. You can't stop them. Email GAP if you want to crusade I guess.
>>
>>9182864
>Most of the time they ARE ugly on purpose
But why make them intentionally ugly? I honestly don't understand.
>>
>>9183417
Thats kind of what designers do when they have runway shows. Look at other shows, especially when avant garde is being done. Not saying this is AG, but the models are not people in these cases. They are merely moving mannequins that the clothes are displayed on. Designs purposely make dresses that they don't plan to actually sell for runway shows too. There are two types of dresses most designers make. Runway versions and retail versions. Especially as far as avant garde shows are concerned.
>>
>>9183327
>not knowing the original tights, which are from an extremely popular series (worn to death), which even had a re-release...
>>
>>9183327
wow you're new as fuck
>>
File: lantern.jpg (100KB, 280x373px) Image search: [Google]
lantern.jpg
100KB, 280x373px
>>9183742
>boohoo anon doesn't know Holy Lantern
>boohoo board is also a cosplay board

Shut the fuck up, anon. Don't be a salt Sally and just post a photo. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>9183760
>spoon feeding newfags instead of discouraging them to create a board with better content

You should be culled.
>>
>>9183756
Im not new. I just don't know the names of lolita releases or what they look like. There are so many and I don't keep up with them. I don't wear lolita either.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 246x205px
>>9183766
>Im not new. I just don't know the names of lolita releases or what they look like
>I'm not new

K
>>
>>9183762
Who the hell cares? Its 4chan? You were new once, I was new once. You guys don't have to be cunts 24/7. If someone doesn't know something then help them out. Not like suddenly /cgl/ is a special club or anything. We inhabit one of the lower barrels of the internet.
>>
>>9183770
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>9183770
JFC you sound insufferable
>>
>>9183775
>>9183773
Stay mad, anons. Telling someone the source of something won't kill you.
>>
I'm going to go buy a pair just to piss this board off.
>>
>>9183777
You are why cgl is so shitty now.

>>9183780
Sorry people called you out on being new.
>>
File: youre welcome cgl.png (66KB, 1319x283px) Image search: [Google]
youre welcome cgl.png
66KB, 1319x283px
These reviews are on point.
>>
>>9183782
>being nice is ruining cgl

Yep. Sure is. Derailing clearly isn't ruining it and our threads.
>>
>>9182864
But the dresses in this picture are for sale? I don't see any special fashion show pieces, as far as I can...I have to admit that you can't see much in this picture.
>>
>>9183777
>>9183770
Look I agree with you and I like spoonfeeding but the whole "ur new" shit is just a meme that fagtards are never gonna stop saying.
>>
>>9183788
Derailing? Like you're doing right now?
>>
>>9181975
Did any of the Chinese brands actually do any promotion for this event? I didn't hear about it until after it happened, which kinda makes sense since there's limited seating for the show and like maybe 10 lolitas from NYC went. It went a differently than the Misako route last year...
>>
Antique beast is about to open up for orders again, if I order a witch hat now do you guys think I'll get it in time before Halloween or even Rufflecon?
>>
>>9183845

I think it's 50-50, I'm located in Asia, and I ordered before AB's cat headdress blew up in popularity, and it still took me 2-3 weeks to receive my order. If you're in the US, I'd say your order will get to you at least after a month, and that's if Customs/USPS doesn't sit on it (or take for a joyride round the country). Or AB shipping out late because it is Halloween and they do make nice witch hats. So that puts your delivery date in mid-to-end October if you're lucky, or November if you're unlucky.

You could try posting a WTB here, on LSE and egl_comm_sales before AB opens, see if you get any bites.

imo, the large witch hat from AB is pretty rare and hard to beat in terms of quality, so if that's what you're after, I'd say it's worth ordering anyway so you can keep it in your wardrobe and wear it year-round, it's decent enough that it doesn't look entirely too costumey in May (even if it looks weird). If it's the mini-hats you're after, though, you could probably find someone more local to commission on etsy or something, at least you won't have to wait for the parcel to cross and ocean and get processed by customs before you receive it.
>>
>>9183255
How old are you? You sound young. Just get a job. If you Dont have any bills you'll have a good wardrobe soon enough. Just do it little by little. If you buy something each month you can have a solid coord soon.
>>
Every time AB opens I want to get pic related. But the waist is 63cm and at my lowest weight my waist was 69cm. Does anyone know where else I can get a nice skirt with an apron that doesn't look costumey? I know sweet brands have a lot of dresses with aprons but what I love about this one is that the apron and skirt are the same colour.
>>
>>9183962
Just write in the notes that you want the skirt to be X size. They do custom sizing to some extent (their website says plus or minus 5cm, but I've seen them do larger increases in sizing).
>>
>>9183967
diff anon, but good to know!
>>
Which brands do lucky bags in oktober? Not all of them?
>>
>>9183978
IW had an October/Halloween lucky pack last year but I'm not sure if they're going to offer it again this year.
>>
File: m588553588_1.jpg (26KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
m588553588_1.jpg
26KB, 612x612px
Can anyone help me ID this Atelier Pierrot dress? The owner said it was made about 10 years ago and that the dress is made of gauze. Would also help if you have pics of other people wearing this dress.
>>
>>9184051
Atelier Pierrot doesn't really name their dresses and if it's that old, I don't think it'll show up on any of their shop yaplogs unfortunately.
>>
File: XY4P1371.jpg (299KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
XY4P1371.jpg
299KB, 500x750px
I'm going to the JetJ tea party this November and I own no JetJ items. How desperately should I be looking for JetJ accessories right now?
>>
File: lolifeels.png (164KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
lolifeels.png
164KB, 500x461px
I've finally gotten the nerve up to join my local comm. They're doing a themed tea party soon that I'd like to go to. Thing is, it's themed, so do you have to dress for the theme or does it not really matter? I have a very limited wardrobe so I'm wondering if I should just sit this one out if i don't have stuff that goes with the theme...
>>
>>9184080
You need a main piece from JetJ to even be let into the party. These things have dress codes.
>>
>>9184085
Generally themes are encouraged but not mandatory. If you're really in doubt, ask on the event page or message the host. I'm sure they won't mind.
>>
File: bodylinerockingshoes.jpg (142KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bodylinerockingshoes.jpg
142KB, 800x1000px
I got a pair of these shoes recently but have trouble keeping them on. Does anyone have any tips for tying the straps because no matter what I do they keep falling off and causing me to nearly fall.
>>
>>9184093
That's just a design flaw with them, they're impossible to keep up. You could try sock glue if you're not super afraid of ruining your socks.
>>
>>9184093
Sock glue
>>
>>9184085
Generally the theme isn't strict, but most times I think you can work around it with accessories or something. What's the theme?
>>
>>9183845
It takes a month. They probably saw halloween coming up and opened in preperation for that. They're really good about shipping on time, too.
>>
>>9184091
stupid along the same lines, is it wierd to go into baby/ap usa in lolita but nothing from the company on? esp if you're not sure in the market for anything baby/ap? do they care at all?

>mfw I'm an overly anxious classic whore who just wants to look @ some cute things in the old US of A...
>>
>>9184110
It's a mad hatter tea party, which you'd think should be super easy but I don't have any lolita hats, only headdresses and bows. I have a giant head eating old school bow though, so maybe that will work
>>
>>9184093
Do you mean the straps fall or the shoes
>>
>>9184149
check out the characters that attend the tea party in the actual books. there are several, so you might be able to put together a coord that goes with one of their themes instead! bonus points for creativity
>>
>>9184130
Not at all. There's no dress code for going into stores.
>>
>>9184104
>>9184105
I'll try that.

>>9184154
The straps. Basically I try tying them as tight as possible without restricting blood flow but when I start walking they come loose and I nearly sprain my ankle.
>>
>>9184157
haha, thanks! I figured, but idk I guess I worry about stupid things sometimes
>>
>>9184155
I'm just terrified of looking too costumey I've never met any of these girls. Thanks anon, that's a good idea though
>>
>>9184167
I think if you just work in a few accessories, you won't look costume-y at all. something rabbit OTKs or a mouse ring will look cute and not out of place, as long as it goes with the rest of your coord
>>
>>9184093
I just tie them tightly around my ankle so I get good support. You can put them up for photos if you like but I just let them be down even for them.
>>
I feel so stupid asking this here, but google gave me nothing...
to everyone who owns any Jane Marple here, is it okay to just throw their stuff into the washing machine?
the care tag basically says that you can't do anything with it...
>>
>>9184260
It really depends on the fabric. Which dress is it?
>>
>>9184130
The only big (and obvious) rule is don't wear replicas
>>
i just spent 380 dollars on 2 jsks and a skirt, because depression is hitting me hard, gulls. ;_;
>>
>>9184293
I can relate. What did you get, anon?
>>
>>9184260
Yeah, any of their cotton dresses are fine in the wash. Obviously remove any of the sashes and launder them separately in a delicates bag, but the dress itself can be washed normally in cold water and dried on low or medium-low heat.

If it's not a cotton dress, any of their silky materials can be washed on delicate in a delicates bag. Anything velveteen should be sent to the dry cleaner.
>>
>>9184272
it's the Fairy Tale Book, should be a cotton-cupra mix
>>
>>9184297
i got meta's mermaid princess in navy, a rose birdcage skirt in navy (i'm looking to get the pink and green, as well), and iw's angel cherub candlestick bow in bordeaux.
>>
>>9184298
ah alright thank you so much kind anon!
>>
>>9184088
There's no mention of that on the event page though and other girls I've talked to also don't have jetj main pieces?
>>
>>9183786
lol
>>
>>9184293
You and me both anon, adding shit my taobao order right now. Hopefully pretty things will make us feel better!
>>
>>9184355
i hope you get through this gull! also, what are you getting?
>>
>>9184088
I think they mean the PMX one. I went another year and they only required an accessory of the brand and no one even checked.
>>
>>9184088
The dress codes in the states are usually just main piece from the brand recommended, but not required. The only big no is replicas.
>>
There's more pics from the NYFW show with KL, Soufllesong, and the other brands that I didn't realize existed... (the weird url is chinese characters at the end)

https://temper-magazine.com/2016/09/12/the-new-made-in-china-lolita-rushes-pier-59-a-visual-summary-%E4%B8%AD%E5%9B%BD%E5%88%9B%E9%80%A0%E7%9A%84%E6%B4%9B%E4%B8%BD%E5%A1%94%E5%9C%A8%E7%BA%BD%E7%BA%A6%E6%97%B6/
>>
>>9184395
Yeah, I was trying to be coy about my location but eh. Thank you!
>>
>>9184358
Thank you, you too!
I'm just getting some basics, blouses and shoes mostly. Considering getting some things from cutie creator, their witch hat is awfully cute!
>>
>>9184293
Shopping online and browsing cgl was pretty much all I did between work and sleep at the start of this year. Depression + shopping addiction. I never hung out with people because I always felt exhausted and thought about how much I could save to buy stuff if I didn't eat out with friends.

Bad coping method for sure, but I totally understand how cathartic-sometimes exciting-it is to buy pretty stuff, and you further isolate yourself because you don't want people to know how much you spend. I'm in a way better place, though I still shop more than I'd like. I hope you have someone to talk to.
>>
>>9184093
I'd suggest body tape over sock glue, it works better on non-cotton socks than sock glue and there's less chance of ruining your socks.
>>
>that huge gray ugly ass anti-adblock ad on LM now in the middle of the fucking page
>"help us pay our bills!"
WELL MAYBE IF YOU CAN FIX YOUR IMAGE LOADING PROBLEM LIKE GODDAMN LM DON'T EXPECT US TO HELP YOU PAY YOUR BILLS IF YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP YOUR SITE FUNCTIONING PROPERLY
>i'm mad
>>
>>9184149
Shit, anon. I think we're in the same comm.
>>
>>9184512
that's great. i have half a mind to get some accessories, but i think i'll do it once october actually rolls around.

>>9184533
i'm glad to hear it!

i don't have a shopping addiction, but i thought maybe i'd feel better if i added some more main pieces to my wardrobe, since i just sold a few of them.
>>
I never want to wear the clothes I actually like (so, lolita) for fear that it will get messed up. This is kind of ridiculous and I'm hoping to get over it. Any advice?
>>
>>9184620
if they can't pay for reliable hosting or servers then they can't function properly
>>
>>9184836
I've very rarely spilt anything and the few times I did, there was no lasting stain on any of my dresses, and I'm very clumsy
>>
>>9184836

You could start yourself off slow, for eg, only dress up indoors for a little while. It's actually a good idea to test your coords at home before you go out, floordinates and mannequins don't always tell the full story about how dresses and other things will sit on you.

Then, make yourself some tea/coffee and have some snacks while at home, wearing lolita, just to get a feel for what it's like to move around in full lolita. Or just spend a whole day at home wearing lolita, the poof can take some getting used to. If you have new lolita shoes, this is a good time to break them in as well, better to find out now than while you're out miles from home, whether the shoes will chafe or bite your heels.

After a while you'll feel pretty used to it, then you could plan a short trip -- maybe toned down casual lolita to get coffee from the local coffeeshop around the corner, or to return books to the library, whatever.

It's only a short step from there to attending a meetup or con in full lolita after that.
>>
>>9184620
The site works fine for me
>>
File: loool.jpg (123KB, 894x192px) Image search: [Google]
loool.jpg
123KB, 894x192px
>>9183169
and then there's this bitch
>>
>>9184914
>lolitists
that combination of letters hurts my fucking eyes.
>>
When do you consider something an indie brand? Are taobao brands indie brands?
>>
>>9184914
Wtf anon, I already posted this.

>>9183786
>>
>>9184943

That's not a lolita-specific term. Indie is short form for "independent". Basically any small tiny little brand that isn't some big giant corporation or backed by one.

Afaik all of the Korean brands are small enough to be indie brands. Not so sure about the chinese/taobao brands, some anons said that a few brands have physical branches in several locations, which might make them big enough that they're no longer considered indie.
>>
>>9184093
A fellow Lolita glued the straps together where they cross, and then attached the top to her socks. They stayed the whole day like this.
>>
Has anyone ever special ordered from Baby's Japanese site using their Manhattan store a d requested it be delivered to the store for pickup instead of an address? Is shipping cheaper that way?
>>
>>9185078
You can't do that. Ask the NYC store to special order for you.
>>
>>9184905
same
>>
>>9184260
sometimes tags say you shouldn't do anything with it because some expensive brands don't trust people's washing skills. it's pretty much saying you wash it at own risk and if anything happens it's not the brand's fault.
>>
How long does it usually take for closet child to confirm that an item is still in stock?
>>
>>9185269
I get my confirmations usually within a day or two.
>>
>>9185307
Thanks. Its been 24 hours so I'm not panicking or anything, just curious.
>>
>>9185323
some of the stock is spread out among different locations, so that might be why.
>>
>>9185352
Good to know. Thank you.
>>
>>9185210
I am well aware of that, that's why I'm asking about other people's experiences here....
>>
I have large boobs and upper arms and it makes all of my clothes look awful on me where it fits. I tried to fix this by buying some plus sized lolita blouses to wear with skirts, but these are all too big. I technically "fit" the measurements for most brand items but my breast size means that they do not fit well in front.
Any advice? I am very self conscious about my breasts so I generally wear thick coats or cardigans to try and hide it, although I do not have many of these for lolita yet.
>>
>>9185448
Sports bra.
>>
>>9185448
have you thought about getting things tailored?
>>
File: FairyTaleOP.jpg (61KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
FairyTaleOP.jpg
61KB, 250x333px
>>9185452
I wear sports bras almost always. I have hh cup breasts. They can only do so much.
I'm just very disappointed because I got a new dress with 30 cm extra room from shirring, and it's still too short lengthwise so my breasts begin to fill in to the waist. I know IW is notoriously bad for anyone with boobs but this was a dream dress and it was supposed to fit, dammit!
>>9185458
I'll look in to that!
>>
>>9185461
>HH

get a breast reduction, I had F cups and had to get one because it was hell. Can't imagine what you're going through at fucking HH. Your back must be terrible.
>>
>>9185448
I have the same issue and usually just use a sports bra but sometimes I'll use a binder, if you use one of those just make sure you don't wear it for too long or every day.
>>
>>9185466
I do qualify for one but I am terrified of surgery. I'm scared I'll miss my breasts for whatever reason.
>>
>>9185497
You won't miss them, in fact you'll be able to jog without losing teeth. It's for your own health.
>>
File: for your health.gif (108KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
for your health.gif
108KB, 500x379px
>>9185508
>>
>>9185461
>hh cup breasts
That's a real size, holy shit. How do you run or go down stairs? As an A cup I'm jealous, but as a fellow lolita I feel sorry for your struggle.
>>
>>9185516
>being jealous of someone who most likely has crippling back problems

Y

I get if its like a DD but HH? She probably has to use a fucking walking cane.
>>
>>9184307
Drop an email if you want the green and I might sell mine if I need the money (need to go to the bank tomorrow and check). Let me enable your shopping addiction with my own...
>>
>>9184620
Request desktop version if you're on mobile, that fixed all my problems with the new site
>>
>>9185516
>>9185518
hh is never going to be small, but if she's small enough that with her boobs she can believe she'd fit in brand then it's not like they are unbelivably gigantic.

cup size is relative to underbust size. not all dd's are the same size... like even remotely
>>
>>9185611
you sound like you don't have big tits, brand fits weird on them even if you're thin.
>>
>>9185614
you're right, I don't have big tits. at all. they are also double d's. it's amazing what happens when you learn how bra sizing works.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 339x149px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 339x149px
>>9185614
>>9185620
pic related
>>
>>9185448
As someone with 34FF, there is literally nothing we can do that will look as if we naturally have small boobs. You can try binding that FTM's do? Idk how it will turn out though.

It sucks. I'm so close to getting the surgery. Skinny everything but boobs, so my bottoms are size S while my tops are size XL.
>>
>>9185620
Why are you acting so pissy over other people's boobs?
>>
>>9185572
you sure know how to seduce a lady
>>
>>9185611
I am a 32HH cup. Body measures 102-75-97 however I have to keep on some extra weight to make my boobs blend in a bit.
They're not incapacitating, but they are pretty big.
>>
>>9185660
go back to the farm, anon. That's not even that big.
>>
>>9185666
>>
>>9185666
I'm not tiny, but I'm not *that* big...
Geez anon.
>>
>>9185677
welcome to 4chan chubs
>>
>>9185677
75cm is still less than 30 inches, that anon is just being a cunt.
>>
>>9185516
bras go up even higher than that, anon. I'm a 34J. Bras cost as much as secondhand brand for me.
>>
>>9185694
How do YOU make lolita work for you, anon?
>>
>>9185694
I'm also a 34J and I can't fit into anything. I'm getting a breast reduction because of the pain.
>>
>>9185712
Couple of things:
>custom sizing
>full shirring
>back shirring
>avoid padded bras
>lots of blouse/skirt combos or cutsew/skirt combos.

I also gave up on avoiding boobloaf. I never cared about it on other girls and never understood why it was considered so horrible. As long as I have enough room room to breathe comfortably in a back-shirred piece and the shirring isn't 100% stretched on a fully-shirred piece (surpisingly, BTSSB's Princess Shirring JSK isn't fully stretched and still looks alright on a 112cm bust) I don't give a fuck.

A lot of other lolitas would say I DON"T make it work but I don't wear my clothes for the approval of salty gulls.
>>
>>9185666
Her waist and hips are average size. It's her boobs that are big.
>>
>>9185718
That sucks, anon. Mine don't cause me enough pain for my insurance to cover a reduction, even though I'd really like to get one (if only so I don't have to spend 70$+ on bras). I hope it goes well for you and you heal well/easily.
>>
>>9185720
I like you anon.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (2KB, 98x98px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
2KB, 98x98px
>>9185737
>>
>>9185760
>>9185755
>>9185743
Just report and ignore.
>>
To keep this on topic:
What's your favorite cut/style of dress, /cgl/? And what's your least favorite? Will you buy a dress in a cut you dislike if the print is good enough or is it a dealbreaker if a cute print doesn't come in a cut you like? Have a cut you love the idea of that looks terrible on you?
>>
>>9185778
>favorite cut
I'm a sucker for high-waisted dresses just because I always find them comfy.
>least favorite
Anything underbust. I don't want to look like I'm getting ready for Oktoberfest, thanks.
>Will you buy a dress in a cut you dislike if the print is good enough or is it a dealbreaker if it doesn't come in a cut you like
If I like the print enough, yeah, I'll consider it as long as there's a cut that looks halfway decent on me.
>cut that you love the idea of that looks terrible on you
Sack dresses. I think they're so fucking cute but I know they'd look horrendous on me. I might buy some anyway though.
>>
>>9185778
>What's your favorite cut/style of dress, /cgl/?
just waists, high waists & empire cuts.
>And what's your least favorite?
babydoll type dresses with no waist. underbust.
>Will you buy a dress in a cut you dislike if the print is good enough or is it a dealbreaker if a cute print doesn't come in a cut you like?
no.
>Have a cut you love the idea of that looks terrible on you?
high waists. :_;
>>
File: IMG_20160914_235506.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160914_235506.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
It's so ugly
>>
>>9185778
>favorite cut/style of dress
I'm apparently of the less popular opinion of loving underbusts. Otherwise elasticized puff-sleeve OPs and high-waist skirts
>least favorite
Tent dresses and IW's standard JSK bodices
>Will you buy a dress in a cut you dislike if the print is good enough or is it a dealbreaker if it doesn't come in a cut you like
If I won't look good in any of the cuts, I won't buy it.
Drop waists. I have broad-ish shoulders and a small bust so anything with a lower waist makes me look like a man.
>>
>>9185794
Why is this not in gold? It's supposed to look like beauty and the beast, right?

On another subject, is it possible to critique other people's polyvore coords? I keep finding the ugliest shit trying to see worn photos, I'd love to have a thread for this. Not the coord help thread, but like an ita improvement thread to benefit the people posting their horrible shit on polyvore
>>
>>9185814
Polyvore thread would be fun. I used to use that site a lot, I bet tons of my shit would show up in a polyvore ita thread.
Also, beauty and the beast isn't only the Disney version.
>>
>>9185823
thirding that polyvore thread. I actually have a few polyvore coords that I did that I'd like critiqued lmao.
>>
>>9185794
Honestly looks like a child version of a costume. You know.. The bad flocking, tulle.. Etc.
>>
>>9185803
the only reason i hate underbusts is because my breasts are too big and i'm salty about it.
>>
File: heres your host joel mchale.png (614KB, 845x431px) Image search: [Google]
heres your host joel mchale.png
614KB, 845x431px
anyone see the new ep yet?
>>
>>9185778
I love underbusts has they look good on me since I'm flat and they show off more of a blouse. A lot of my dresses are underbusts.
High-waisted sack dresses, look like garbage.
>Will you buy a dress in a cut you dislike if the print is good enough or is it a dealbreaker if a cute print doesn't come in a cut you like?
I dislike prints so I doubt I'd be willing to purchase a dress solely on color or style if I hate the cut.
The kind of dress that looks like it was made for tits, even average sized ones would need me to stuff, so I avoid those. They look nice though.
>>
>>9185794
What is it with brands coming up with toilet roll cover dresses?
>>
>>9185876
it was stupid.
>>
>>9185814
I think the original was yellow/gold. This was the special chinese release from ages ago that they're re-releasing
>>
>>9185620
Same. I wear 28DD and it always cracks me up when men go on about how huuuge "double dees" are, because honestly they're not that large. I don't get men slobbering over mine and don't have any back problems so I'm quite happy with my medium-sized tiddies. I wouldn't blame anyone with really large breasts who gets a reduction.

>>9185778
Favourite/most flattering is just waist with partial back shirring + lacing, especially with an A-line skirt. Least favourite is probably sack dresses and full shirring. I'm a sucker for BtSSB babydoll dresses even though they look really frumpy on me.
>>
>>9185778
Long sleeve OPs and collared OPs. Also love high waist JSKs with some shoulder frills

When the bodice hits the hips. Not a fan of peplum dresses either.

So far it's always been a deal breaker, I can't love a print if I don't like the dress design too.

Haven't tried on myself yet, but dresses that are longer than 100cm
>>
>>9185803
>favorite cut/style of dress
I like dropped waist JSKs because they make my torso look longer. They look more elegant imo. I also like dresses with those collars like AATP's Sweet Devil, pic related.
>least favorite
I hate those bib collars on OPs.
I don't really care for prints anyway, so no.
Hakama cuts. Pretty to look at, but you look weeb as fuck.
>>
>>9185902
agreed.
how is GLW news? more like old news.
>>
>>9185778
Regular waist dresses, princess sleeve OPs, those long sleeve sack dresses with peter pan collars

High waist jsks because they look awful on me. Chiffon overlay/peplum dresses are gross.

If the cut's ugly its a dealbreaker, or I would get the skirt if there is one. It's kind of hard to fuck up skirts.

Anything longer than knee length
>>
>>9185876
This bitch obviously has run out of shit to talk about. No one cares about GLW or black girls feeling the need to validate themselves as lolitas.
>>
>>9185876
Disappointed. It was still entertaining to watch but I'm not here for SJW tirades. I understand her concern but if she wanted to talk about this make this like something separate from her regular series...like a standalone mini series. People who follow her would still be notified and she could still title it misleadingly if she wanted to attract more attention...
more importantly though i don't know who her target audience was. is there anyone who thinks that what GLW did was okay??? and if so are they the type of people to follow her on youtube?? maybe im ignornant but I think within the western lolita community we are overall pretty accepting and those of us who aren't won't be persuaded by a parody news video.
>>
>>9186048
i think the special segments (covering well-covered topics at the end of many of her recent videos) are more like recaps of past events for people who are too new to have experienced them already. i think splitting them into separate videos as a kind of history/culture lesson would be better. the one about sissies was very well-timed and seemed more like an extension of regular programming, but other topics that are less topical might do better as a side thing.
>>
>>9186058
Yeah, I mean I'm somewhat of a newfag but hearing such old news (that she dated herself) on a "last week lolita news" video made me feel...uncomfortable?? i definitely still would have watched, even if she titled it something appropriate like "GLW racism" or "racism in lolita" but it just felt out of place to fit in in somewhere that otherwise current discussion would have appeared.
>>
>>9186066
She glazed right over Frances when that should have been her number one story. That has a whole back story too -- but instead it was "here are some corny jokes about a news story from a year ago"
And not only that but there's gonna be a part two to this shit? What else is there to say? Does she actually have a new scoop on GLW?
I fucking doubt it.
>>
>>9186069
Frances is relatively old too, but I guess "her return" is more news that GLW. That end of the program segment used to be reserved for episodic things likes "wtf lacemarket"which was relatively more entertaining. idk. i just heard in a thread somehwere on here that she was holding off on new episodes to prepare for something special and im' 'disappointed that THIS was the special thing. Good marketing i guess
>>
Besides Metamorphose, which Japanese brands sell wa lolita?
>>
>>9186076
h. Naoto's sub brands sometimes
>>
>>9186091
they have a sub brand for wa but it's not lolita
>>
>>9186017
I love Sweet Devil but it always makes me think of the vocaloid song of the same name.
>>
File: weenie.png (1MB, 1000x640px) Image search: [Google]
weenie.png
1MB, 1000x640px
i already planned my halloween outfit. should i change anything?
>>
>>9185778
High-waist JSK's/OP's, regular JSK's/OP's, and long sleeve OP's

Low-waist JSK's- I just don't really like them.

Nah, if the cut doesn't flatter me then I won't buy it regardless of how much I love the print.

Longer dresses look so good on other people taller than me- I'm short so it would probably look awkward on me.
>>
>>9186114
there's a coord help thread
>>
>>9186103
it's happened
>>
>>9186129
wrong file. this may not count as lolita, but h. Naoto wearers often do coords like this, so they come to mind when the subject arises
>>
So how popular will Magic Amulet be?
>>
>>9186131
funny that the chinese brands do more Wa than the japanese ones. On LU atm there are 3-4 wa releases- LnSears (goldfishes and cats), Grove Deer (okami/legend of the fox), and Sweetie Pipiya (youkai)
>>
>>9186141
Japanese people want to be western and Chinese people want to be Japanese. Nothing new, really.
>>
>>9186141
What is LU?
>>
>>9186155
Lolita Updates I'm presuming
>>
>>9186155
>>9186157
yep, Lolita Updates. I actually like their take on Wa, particularly the youkai one. Looks hard af to coord, but I'm a sucker for stripes and the printing quality looks superb.
>>
>>9186136
Probably will go on sale.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1473947065739.jpg (83KB, 720x987px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473947065739.jpg
83KB, 720x987px
>>9186170
I don't know if it's just me but I don't think of it as wa lolita if it doesn't use any kimono fabric. It's about mixing lolita with traditional Japanese clothes, like meta's dresses made of yukata fabric or how dentelle rubans did it. Pic related just looks like a dress targeted at weebs.
>>
>>9186199
My kingdom for a yokai dress that doesn't only feature foxes and cats... and preferably isn't plagiarized by omission! I'd say "Meta, get on this shit" but they have the unfortunate tendency to use clipart in their prints and that's not the look I'm hoping for.
>>
File: inspi_kimonohime_lace kimono.jpg (879KB, 1560x3000px) Image search: [Google]
inspi_kimonohime_lace kimono.jpg
879KB, 1560x3000px
>>9186199
YMMV. You have a point with the weeb appeal of this particular release, though I believe that it is ok to borrow details of the cut instead of just the print.

I was thinking about nonstandard fabrics used in kimono (pic related, scan from kimono hime) and the gorgeous yukatas from JetJ.

Imo it just seems hard to classify these chinese releases under the big 3 styles, instead of wa.
>>
Are brand shoes worth the money? I know they'll definitely be better made than replicas but I'm having a hard time justifying paying $200 for fake leather when it's not a durable material and I could get nice real leather shoes for that price
I just bought my first pair of brand shoes, after finally finding some i liked that weren't sold out in my size (LL)
>>
>>9186136
Probably not very.
>>
>>9186353
honestly, no. buy real leather shoes with that money (esp if you are into classic or gothic whe you ca find or commision some ones that look appropriate easily)
>>
How long does Baby take to invoice? Never bought directly from them before and it's been 3 days now...
>>
How do people get such incredibly cheap prices on closet child items?
>>
>>9186585
Wait until CC updates to score great deals before anyone else does.
>>
>>9186592
When does closet child update?
I feel like an idiot right now.
>>
Any idea if magic amulet's OP collar is removable?
>>
>>9186585
have 0 impulse control and be on there constantly
>>
>>9186649
Wait until it's released and they'll have information on it, newfag.
>>
>>9186596
"We add new items every Sunday and Wednesday around 6PM Japan time. Sale items are uploaded whenever the sale starts, so it could be any day! Upload times will generally be between 3PM and 7PM Japan time."
>>
>>9185876
I really wish lolitas would stop trying to force content.
She's suffering the same fate as supercarly-ie. running out of topics and getting progressively more obnoxious for the fact.
>>
>>9186044
>>9186048
>>9186069
Maybe you'll find out why she brought it up in part 2, like she said we would?
>>
Am I the only one here who kind of likes Kawaii Goods?.
>>
>>9186818
>maybe if I post enough someone will acknowledge my poor bait
>>
>>9186818
the chocolate prints look okay, but I've heard the quality is poor. not sure if worth the money.
>>
I can't stop wondering why AP decided to release the Chocolate Rosette MTO in lavender instead of pink or mint. Maybe it's just my autism but I don't like lavender and brown together.
>>
>>9186863
I don't like it either
>>
I placed an order for a BIN auction with FromJapan because they have a 10% sale going on right now. It's been 24 hours since payment. What's the turnaround time for them to buy it? I'm anxious it will sell out before they buy it.
>>
>>9186679
Again, does she have some kind of scoop on GLW? I fucking doubt it. Like do you really think something else is going on there? How come we haven't heard about it already?
>>
>>9186585
have a good eye, browse endlessly, wait for sales, etc.

i got three main pieces, for example, for the price of one.
>>
>>9183786
>YOU
>>
>>9187045
kek
>>
File: P12SK513-pu-1-480x480.jpg (109KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
P12SK513-pu-1-480x480.jpg
109KB, 480x480px
I'm obsessed with this skirt, currently have a 34 inch waist and am losing, not sure I'll ever get down to 27 inch though, which is the max on the Japanese site and I only see the JSK on the SF and NY sites and know my boobs won't fit in them. Is there any give to the fabric? Or should I give up?
>>
>>9187600
You need to be under 70cm really to fit in these skirts even with the shirring, unless you want it altered. Even then you need to lose some inches. They come up small, and the plastic honing warps and has a habit of popping out.
>>
>>9187602
Anon, the ideal waist for women (medically speaking) is 32 inches or less. A 34 inch waist isn't as big as you seem to think.
>>
>>9187600
There is no give. I have a different AatP skirt in the same fabric and the listed max was too generous imo. The waistband of mine had shirring in the back as well.
>>
>>9187607
>32 inches or less

32 is fat too. Anything above 30 and you're probably over weight.
>>
>>9187607
Don't reply to trolls

>>9187602
>>9187616
pic related
>>
>>9187602
It's not that big actually. I have a 33inch waist and while yes, I'm a bit more than chubby, I easily fit most brand and fit L pieces in medium fashion.
>>
>>9187630
>needing a L

You do know they call it LARGE for a reason?
>>
>>9187606
>>9187609
Thank you, I read in another thread that some brands had a bit of give and didn't know about the plastic honing. Extra cardio it is
>>
Any good Lolita/goth Lolita instagrams?
>>
>>9187669
How about you go to the fucking Instagram thread?
>>
>>9187643
AatP stuff doesn't, like anon's said. Even then, several inches of give is extremely unlikely on the top measurements. The sizing on different brands' pieces varies even within each brand. You're best off looking at plus size friendly brands such as Enchanting Chantilly, or Atelier Pierrot. You need to be under a given measurement as those are usually the garment max sizings not recommended person sizes.
>>
Is a 26'5 inches waist fat? I feel kinda tight in my new Tiara Rose skirt and I worry
>>
>>9187685
I wouldn't say fat, but you need to probably lose a few if it's feeling tight.
>>
>>9187630
33 is pretty big anon. Women should Keep a waist of 30" or below and men 35"
>>
>>9187690
inb4 someone accuses you of b8 when you actually are correct. at least someone here knows what's healthy regarded waist size.
>>
>>9187685
26.5' isn't necessarily fat. It depends on your height and build. Remember that Western builds tend to run larger than Eastern ones, such as the Japanese. I'm 5'6 with the same waist as you. I can't go below 26' without looking gaunt. It might be just that the Tiara Rose is a small cut skirt. I have an IW skirt and even when 10cm under the max measurements it feels snug due to the strong shirring.
>>
>>9187700
Newfag alert.
>>
>>9186898
Jfc they didn't buy it before leaving the office for the weekend. Listing ends in less than 20 hours. Probably won't be using them again.
>>
>>9187600
Buy the skirt as motivation?
I'm doing that with a garment at the moment.
>>
>>9187701
>I'm 5'6 with the same waist as you. I can't go below 26' without looking gaunt.
I don't believe you.
>>
>>9187904
Which bit? The not going below a certain size? I've not been 20 for a while, and as you get older your figure changes. Oh, and I do various sports, so have muscle tone, which added a bit to my waist. It's simple understanding of human biology. I can get down to 24 inches with ease with a proper corset, but I don't wear it that tight regularly. If you're going to try and body shame people that way it sounds like you need to grow the hell up. Japanese sizing, including for lolita, is for the most part done with Japanese women in mind. You can't really compare. So shut up, and people can get back to discussing lolita fashion properly.
>>
>>9187927
So you're old and fat now?
>>
>>9185658
>102-75-97
I'm 83-63-86 and I could never imagine my top half being 102 cm. Your boobs must be so heavy. Damn
>>
>>9187600
AatP high-waisted skirts just have no give. There's a reason so many of those are still in stock.
>>
>>9185658
>75cm waist

Captain, I spotted the whale!
>>
>>9188056
Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
>>
>>9188056
If you think a 29 inch waist is fat, you have issues.
>>
>>9188074
Almost 30 inch waist is pretty fucking huge.
>>
I pray for world peace and a lolita thread that doesn't devolve into everyone screaming fatty the moment someone posts their waist. Even if they have a 3000 inch waist and consume whole fried pigs for breakfast, it's a fucking stupid topic to argue about.
>>
>>9188074
And probably not even 18. Sounds like a trill.
>>
>>9188083
Not really, especially if they are taller than 5'5".
>>
>>9188095
This. Honestly, I'm seeing WAY MORE "fatty!!!!" comments than usual the last day or two. I think we might have a really insecure shitposting troll on our hands
>>
>>9187937
she may or may not have some middle-age pudge, idk, but she did say
>I do various sports, so have muscle tone, which added a bit to my waist
step up your ab game and then grab a tape measure and you'll know what she's talking about. or enjoy your lower back problems in 20 years, whatever floats your goat I guess
>>
>>9188104
It's probably that retarded "housewife".
>>
>>9188108
Careful anon...
>>
>>9187867
Is it mbok or Yja? Their Yja service is automatic
>>
>>9188131
Mbok
>>
>>9186863
It's driving my lolita autism up a wall too. Pink for strawberries or mint + chocolate would be great for a more sweet look. Lavender as a food nor color is not what people think of when looking at chocolate.
>>
>>9187867
Try using Japonica Market. They work all week, forgot the hours though. Something like 9am to 5pm JST or something.
And since it ends before From Japan will come back, they'll just refund you the money.

I had to do that on a pair of shoes that I found out about after From Japan left for the weekend and didn't want to take the chance they would be bought up before they came back. Sent an order to Japonica Market and they were able to get them for me within a few hours.
>>
>>9187876
I might after my next pay check, if I never get down under 27 inches, it would make a lovely display piece
>>
File: image.png (891KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
891KB, 1136x640px
it's back to normal now, but did anyone else notice the Deka Wanko logo that was plastered all over the background of the AP site earlier
I wonder if someone on the AP tech team made a fuck up or it's for some kind of future announcement
>>
I'm trying to purchase some items from closet child, but the shipping costs seem ridiculously high. Especially compared to their "ems shipping guide", I am being charged more than double what it should be. Shipping for the few items will cost more than I paid for them... I'm very confused. What's up with that? Can I email them, or will I be banned (or is that just Baby)?
>>
>>9188240
I hope not, as much as I like Wanko it's fucking ita
>>
>>9188257
You can e-mail them but EMS costs went up recently so the chart might be out of date.
>>
>>9188263
Ah its not actually more than the cost of the items. but really, so much. Any ideas where I can find the new shipping schedule so I can see what I need to remove from the order?
>>
>>9188270
Update - I found the new ones but even then it is still about $20 more than it should be...
http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/charge/list/ems_all_en.html
>>
>>9188188
Japonica is usual my go-to, but the 10% off email from FromJapan enticed me. I sent a request about an hour ago and they have already purchased it. Teaches me to leave my trusty service.
>>
>>9188013
You don't know much about breast do you?
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 250x376px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 250x376px
would this miho matsuda jacket be too long to work with lolita? I'm almost positive it is (but I really like it)
>>
>>9188108
you rang????? ;)

>>9188109
shhh it's okay

I woke up, saw I've been summoned

now I'm here
>>
>>9188391
I think it would look nice in a classic coord, with a longer dress.
>>
>>9188257
Since EMS rates have gone up, they also offer airmail shipping now! Last time I've ordered from them, the package took like 5 days with airmail, so I think it's a pretty good deal.
>>
>>9188106
I'm 30, so not even middle aged yet. Even by then your body does start to change shape whether you like it or not. I do fencing, I horse ride, and do archery. You get muscles. I'm also pear shaped, so my weight goes more on my hips than my waist. Like anon says, you have to look after your body. I agree, the shitposting troll must be pretty insecure about themselves, and are likely very young.
>>
Back to discussing lolita fashion. Everyone just needs to ignore these trolls.
>>
secrets
>>
>>9188590
AWESOME
I love you anon. Is the airmail shipping option epacket?
>>
>>9188694
thread's almost dead anyways at least
>>
>>9188391
fuck that's cute
>>
new thread >>9189236
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.