[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itabag/Fandom Fashion general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 80

Last thread is archived

Itabag FAQ and Beginners Guide v. 2.1
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nzzfTUCq5O0KHA3eqC1Spk0Q9ZxQmZOs4ckHVy4ZIGk
Read the document first before asking basic questions that have been answered time and time again like "is making a bag for ___ ok?" and "where do i get the heart bags??".

Buyf/a/g Guide
>buyfag.moe
>>
Here's a mini-dump of stuff from the tumblr tag
>>
>>
>>
>>
And since the last thread got archived before I could post this, to the anons who were discussing bags for BNHA, I'm planning a Tsuyu bag and I'd be interested in picking up some of the merch from the sets you have!
>>
>>9161736
Sauce on the bag anon? Or did it not come with the rose print around the edge?
>>
>>9161756
It's not mine, I found it on tumblr. But it looks like the person who made it used custom vinyl.
>>
>>9161740
I didn't realize how big those circular acrylic charms were. This pic made me add the set into my current order. My poor wallet.
>>
>>9161756
It's custom vinyl on a salus bag. I saw the owner talk about it tumblr a month or so ago, apparently it was a royal pain in the ass to do.
>>
If anyone wants to split a BNHA set, I am willing to take Deku, Bakugo, and Shoto! Leaving a throwaway email just in case someone has a charm or two of these characters.

Also has anyone made an ot3 bag? I want to make my BNHA bag for all three characters I listed above since I like them a lot but I am having a hard time on choosing a bag that will match them all. I know I can go with either black or white but want to see if others have used other colors that aren't black or white.
>>
>>9161820
>>9161740
Iida anon here! I forgot to mention that Im not from the US but i'd pay for intl shipping you don't have to worry about that. Leaving my email again just in case!

Which bases are you using? I don't want to stick with the heartshaped one but I can't seem to find the ones without th heart shape or suitable tote bags in aliexpress, and no-one near is going to do a taobao order yet.
>>
>>9162038
Anon if you don't mind paying international shipping I'm running a Wego group order on the ita bag group on Facebook.
>>
>>9161729
Oh hey that's my friend's itabag

Did you go to the NYC meetup anon?
>>
>>9162205
No, I'm in the Midwest, but I saw a picture of it and it's one of the better ship bags I've seen!
>>
>>9162205
Who hosted the NYC meetup? I only saw some people with bags afterwards.
>>
>>9161740
I wanna put together an Eraserhead bag but I missed out on all the pre-orders. I kind of became a fan only two weeks ago... That Bakugo bag looks great btw.
>>
>>9162332
I'm glad, she spend quite some time and money on it.
>>9162360
It was hosted by "anime research group" on FB.
>>
I feel like you guys would be the best people to ask as fellow merchfags. I caved and bought an anime towel and I have no idea what to do with it. It's not full size nor the small ones for bags, it's the long sports/neck towels. How should I display it or should I just have it stored? I have no idea.
>>
>>9162564
They're supposed to be worn around your neck at concerts to soak up your weeb sweat. So wear like a cape when you're carrying your bag at cons I guess. I have one and just keep it in the bag when I'm not wearing it.
>>
What do people consider "fandom fashion" for these threads?
>>
Longshot, but does anyone have a spare black wego heart bag they don't mind parting with? It appears to be OOS online atm.
>>
File: 1438834561636.jpg (133KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1438834561636.jpg
133KB, 540x540px
>>9162688
Clothes with animus on them or from the series. Or even just coords that go with your bags.
>>
File: B85OqeGCMAAg7nJ.jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
B85OqeGCMAAg7nJ.jpg
65KB, 600x450px
>>9162688
Most common to go with itaba is all over print stuff (mainly made on arts bovine) or an outfit based around a piece of a character's outfit, like the person who did a nanchatte outfit with a jacket from Free. I like ita-happi too.
>>
>>9162843
How inclinded is artsmoo to printing anime/video game characters? Sorry if you're not the right person to ask.
>>
>>9162917
not that anon but i made a shirt covered in T&B art, and they didn't give me any issues.
>>
>>9162832
holy fuck this entire outfit is amazing
>>
>>9162959
Thanks for letting me know! I might use them to make a custom dress and maybe a shirt as well. :)
>>
>>9162832
Is that "muda muda" on her legs?
>>
File: 12555.jpg (178KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
12555.jpg
178KB, 540x720px
I'm posting a bag in progress, it's my first one and I made the base myself (I'm not the best at sewing). This is just from last month but hope to get more merch soon.

Maybe others will share their bags in progress?
>>
>>9162038
Tsuyu anon here, I'm planning to use the heart backpack mostly because I'm switching my Kakyoin base bag so I'll have a black heart bag to spare.

>>9163007
Nah, looks like it's the characters for menacing
>>
File: jojo-tights06.jpg (31KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
jojo-tights06.jpg
31KB, 500x296px
>>9163007
pretty certain she's wearing these tattoo tights
>>
I have a WEGO backpack bag with a clear heart insert and I put a bunch of pins and arcylic charms on it, but the satin layer inside is drooping past the top of the heart so you can see it.

What do people do to solve this problem? Is my stuff just too heavy?
>>
>>9163042
A lot of people make fabric boards to put in the Wego heart bags to pin their stuff to. Not only is it easier to put your stuff on but they don't droop.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>9162779
I just checked the site and the black ones are still available to be purchased, they're just not immediately instock as they're currently manufacturing more. They'll probably be available to ship soon. However I do have one I've been meaning to list for sale for a bit but haven't gotten around to yet if you'd like to buy that one. I'd sell for $15 + shipping. I'm the host of the Wego group order on Facebook if you want to shoot me a message about it.
>>
>>9163060
I take that back, they won't be available to ship until November.
>>
>>9163060
could you link to the wego group order ?
>>
>>9163060
I'm interested in this bag if first anon isn't for what ever reason. I doubt it but just putting this out there.
>>
>>9163042
anon inexpensive foam board with fabric stapled/taped to it!
>>
>>9163070
Sure thing! FB /groups/itabags/permalink/1809369442615455/
>>
>>9163079
>/groups/itabags/permalink/1809369442615455/
Thank you!
>>
>>9163060
I'm also interested in the bag if the other 2 anons before me don't want it. Where are you shipping from btw?
>>
>>9163060
hi anon! i'm the OP and I'd love to take the bag if it's still available (to the USA). thank you so much-- you're really a lifesaver!

for some reason, when i checked the preorder a couple days ago the black bag was greyed out for purchase. they must have initiated another preorder run for it since then.
>>
>>9163060
>>9163264
i also messaged you on fb just in case. thank you again!
>>
File: received_1070175856368783.jpg (170KB, 1196x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_1070175856368783.jpg
170KB, 1196x2048px
Tsuyu anon here, I just got these lovelies in the mail today! Both are really nice and I can't wait until I can put this bag together!
>>
>>9162679
B-but it's a sports animu towel, and it's way too small to wear like a cape, it's just like a small hand towel that's long.
>>
>>9164288
Cute!!!
>>
Just wanted to share that I saw a very cute lolita with an itabag at a local con yesterday. I was so excited, never saw anyone with an itabag in my country (Brazil) before.

I hope people start getting into it!
>>
>>9164399
That's great! I'm from Argentina and I'm trying to spread the word about itabags. Unfortunately, customs restrictions make it even more difficult for it to become a trend here.
>>
>>9164407
Yeah, same here. Also we are going through a financial crisis and buying stuff in dollar is just too expensive atm.
>>
>>9162205
please ask your friend how on earth they found so much merch with sakura that didn't look like dog shit, it's put me off from getting a bag together for so long
>>
File: IMG_0543.jpg (103KB, 666x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0543.jpg
103KB, 666x483px
How no-merch subtle is too subtle?
>>
>>9165344
Considering I don't even know what your picture is trying to make reference too, I'd say you've found your answer already.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3856x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3856x3024px
I've wanted to upgrade my Haru heart backpack for a while and my swimmer bag finally arrived in the mail! It turned out to be a perfect shade of blue, I was worried because it looked pretty dark on the y!ja listing

Working on the arrangements now!
>>
File: 1467968787262.jpg (201KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467968787262.jpg
201KB, 1080x1080px
Did anyone else have this problem with hlj where they postpone their release date for pre-orders? I'm so pissed because there's literally just one item in my warehouse that I wanted to be shipped with charms and a figure. Not only did they postpone the release date of the figure twice, they just did that for the charms as well. There are only a few days left for my item until it's shipped by default, but I feel that it's unfair and that I shouldn't spend for shipping twice because of their fuck up. Should I write them an email and ask if they can hold the single item longer until the other merch is released? If they've taken more pre-orders than they could handle it's their own damn fault, not mine.

>>9163009
That's such a cute bag! May I ask where you got the baseball and coffee charms?
>>
>>9166065
This looks great! I always love symmetrical bags, the placement makes it look so well ordered~ That's a really cute chain you used, too! It goes well with the yellow accents in a lot of Haru's merch.
>>
>>9166065
Cute bag anon!!
>>
>>9166362
It's not HLJ's fault that the preorder was delayed. It's the manufacturer's fault. It happens sometimes. I recently had a preorder on AmiAmi that was supposed to come out this month get pushed back to next month. There's nothing the stores can do about it.
>>
Does anyone know any clutch sized bags good for ita? Preferably aliexpress or Europe?
>>
>>9166662
Most of what you're going to find on Aliexpress is going to be bag-within a bag types.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Designer-Clear-Transparent-Perspex-Women-Hard-Case-Evening-Clutch-Handbag-Crossbody-Shoulder-Bag-with-Pouch-Free/32689883212.html

> the white YES bag in this one doesn't have tinted plastic.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Large-Capacity-Design-Womens-Handbags-Casual-PVC-Clear-Day-Clutches-High-Quality-PU-Leather-Envelope-Clutch/32691672368.html

> Not sure how well pins would work with the faux leather on this one
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/RoyaDong-Women-Messenger-Bags-Beach-Shoulder-Bag-Mini-Handbags-Summer-Ladies-Crossbody-Bags-Carteras-Mujer-De/32659278376.html
>>
>>9166621
The figure in particular has actually been released on amiami already, the date got pushed for both when it happened for the first time. Dunno about the charms, I'd need to check that.
I will try and write an email to them, hopefully they will understand that I don't want to pay shipping for a single badge and then pay shipping again for a bigger order volume-wise
And if that won't help then I'll get it on amiami together with some charms that I'm eyeing there.
>>
>>9166362
Ahh, thank you so much! I love your bag as well, it's so cute!! The kitty Ichi is my favorite. :)

I got the coffee charm at AX this year, but I believe it was marketed as an acrylic stand (mine came with a stand also) and the baseball was on amiami but i believe it's currently sold out but I could be wrong.
>>
>>9167005
Ah ok. they probably got less figures than they expected from their supplier and are trying to get more. I know they were having trouble with their suppliers last year. It's why I don't get many of my figures through them anymore. I've been ordering more from BiJ for figures.
>>
File: bagoptions.png (2MB, 1980x1395px) Image search: [Google]
bagoptions.png
2MB, 1980x1395px
hey gulls, need your advice on which colour WEGO bag i should go for!

I'm putting together an itabag for Yoshiko Tsushima from LL! Sunshine, and i'm a bit stumped on what colour to use as a base for my merch

Her official colour is a light grey, so it's a bit hard to match imo. I'm worried about the badges/straps etc. blending in too much if I go for a white or very light pastel bag, and making the whole thing look washed out

should I consider black? I was worried it would look off with the lighter merch. Otherwise I was considering pastel purple, but like I said, worried about it looking washed out. Opinions? (ty in advance)
>pic related ofc
>>
>>9167699
Not familiar with the character or what her merch usually looks like so I apologize if this is way off, but going with the image you included, how about the orange bag? It's a complimentary color to blue so it could contrast nicely with her hair color while matching the ribbon on her uniform, and imo it's always good to add a pop of color when working with grey.
>>
>>9167699
I'd go for white since her character colour is grey and since she sometimes gets another colours in th outfits and such, you could arrange them in a way that looks balanced
>>
>>9165344
So, what even is this, anon? I'm legit curious.
>>
I have some questions for you guys in this thread!

>How many ita bags do you have completed (or to the point where they could be considered complete)?
>How many do you have in progress?
>How many are you planning?
>Have you made multiple bags for the same character?
>>
>>9167765
>How many ita bags do you have completed or in progress?
One completed, one in progress!

Ha... ha...... I am trying very hard not to plan beyond the next bag, because my income can only support so much merch when I both itabag AND collect figures. After I finish my current bag, though, I think I would be interested in making a small wego heart bag with maybe 15 pieces of merch~ish for GANGSTA. Probably a Worick & Nic bag, Worick is my favorite, but there's a lot of really nice matching sets of merch for them so a little symmetrical bag would be super cute. It would all have to be imported, though, so it's something I'd bide my time for and do during group orders.

Nope, not yet!
>>
>How many ita bags do you have completed (or to the point where they could be considered complete)?
Aaah I have seven complete bags right now ;A;
I'm currently working on two more bags, it's all too addicting!
Hopefully not too many more lol. I want to beef up some of my current bags too.
Not for the same character but for the same series. I have two Jojo bags and am currently working on a third.
>>
>>9167825
Ooh which characters anon?
>>
>>9167846
I have 2 general Jojo bags, a general one piece girls bag, a Zoro bag, a Sanji bag, a Luffy bag, and a Law bag. I'm working on a third Jojo bag and a ship Tyki Allen/Pokerpair bag. I'd also like to eventually do a MarcoAce ship bag but I always get outbid on Marco items on YJA, he's really popular right now despite not really Gavin been in the manga for years haha.
>>
File: IMG_20160901_180435_627.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160901_180435_627.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
>>9167765
Two small (less than ten items) and one larger (47 with more on the way).
One empty bag, waiting for stuff to come out
One ship I'm trying NOT to buy itabag-quantities of merch for... but I feel like I've already got not than enough to carry at a con.
No, but yes for same series.
>>
One!

Four:
* Hisoka/Illumi (small)
* Pillarmen (big)
* Josuke/Okuyasu (big)
* Spock/Kirk (big)
*Megatron/Starscream (big)

Most of them are only missing some bigger pieces like plushies. Hisoka's and Pillarmen's are the closest to being done.

* Hal/Sinestro
* Midnighter/Apollo
* Breakdown/Knock Out

Bioware just started releasing official Dorian merch, so I'm probably going to end up with one for him, too.

With so many WIP ones, I'd die if I repeated...
>>
One, kind of? There's just 5 pieces of merch I still want for the bag, but at this point I'm pretty content with how it is.
One bag for 2 characters.
I might make a third, since I already bought a small clear bag from Daiso, but the character I'd make it for has so little merch (Yamagishi from JoJo p4)
No, but if I splurge on a bunch of merch again of my husbando enough to cover the other side of my salus bag and still have more...then I'd do it.
>>
>>9168126
Post pics of your Pillarmen itabag when it's complete? I'm really curious to see it!
>>
I have a question for you gulls, too!

> How many items are on your largest "complete" bag?

> How many per bag on average?
>>
>>9168126
Ah, fellow Transformers itabagger! You're lucky that Megatron and Starscream both have a lot of really cute fanmerch. BD/KO and Dorian too.. good taste. Would like to see when they're done, I'll be posting my own soon as well.
>>
>>9168138
>> How many items are on your largest "complete" bag?
I'd say on my biggest bag I have around 65 items or so?
>> How many per bag on average?
On average my bags tend to be around the 25 item range however. I'm constantly bulking them up though so that number is bound to go up haha
>>
>>9168134

Sure thing! I'm actually just waiting for a ACDC plush to go with my Kars one to consider it "done.".

>>9168142
Yeah, I picked up some really cute keychains from taobao for them. I'm struggling a little bit more for KO/BD, though.

I'd love to see yours!
>>
seeing everyone's replies makes me really interested in seeing what your bag collections look like, anyone have pics of all their finished bags together? collage is cool too.

>>9167765
>>How many ita bags do you have completed (or to the point where they could be considered complete)?
i have 5 bags which are "full", i probably won't switch their base bags since they're all customized handbags.

>>How many do you have in progress?
two more- one for my favorite pokemon and another for my husbando.

>>How many are you planning?
maybe one more...

>>Have you made multiple bags for the same character?
yep, two full bags for Ayato and one wip.

>>9168138
>> How many items are on your largest "complete" bag?
i've never counted, guessing around the 50 range?

>> How many per bag on average?
probably 20 or so, tough if i count my cell phone case and smaller bags like that.
>>
Not sure if Roadhog anon from last thread is still around, but I found this while looking for Reaper keychains.
Sorry if this was posted in the last thread!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Christmas-Gift-for-Boys-Overwatch-OW-ROADHOG-Weapon-Hook-Keychain-Free-Shipping-ST56008/32710789730.html
>>
Can we post itabag layouts (the base bag and what we plan to put in them) and critique each other?
>>
>>9168557
I'm one of the Roadhog anons (unsure where the other is??) AND THIS IS PERFECT!! thank you so much!
>>
File: KakyoinBag.jpg (243KB, 528x721px) Image search: [Google]
KakyoinBag.jpg
243KB, 528x721px
>>9167765
So far, only one could be considered complete
I've got three. I have my Kakyoin bag in a black wego bag until the tote I ordered comes in, then I'll use that bag for a Tsuyu bag. I also have a small salus bag for Hanayo Koizumi
Besides those three, I have two others in mind. I'm thinking doing one of the salus phone cases for Maya Fey and I'm debating on doing a general Studio TRIGGER bag.
Not yet, but I don't think there'd be enough merch for me to do that with any character besides Hanayo.
>>9168138
14 so far, but once that new tote comes in I'm planning to go on a mad merch hunt for Kakyoin.
>>
>>9167699
I'd go dark purple or black, to match her Yohane image. You could make it cringe-gothic too.
>>
>>9167765
I don't currently have any I'd consider complete.

Currently just two, one Jason Todd bag and one Roadhog bag. The hog bag is very slow going at the moment but I've ordered two more charms as they're currently available. Jason Todd is another slow going bag but it's coming along.

-Junkrat bag
-Ichimatsu bag
-Kylo Ren/SW bag
>>
>>9167765
>How many ita bags do you have completed.
Only one at the moment. It's my Asahi/Nishinoya bag that I posted on here before, though I've gained quite a bit of merch since then.
One currently. Waiting for shipments for Bakugou merch.
Two possibly.
Tales of Series bag
Yowapeda bag
Not yet, but at the rate I buy Haikyuu stuff I might have to.
I counted 43. I don't really have any other bags to average it just yet.
>>
>>9168692
>I'm planning to go on a mad merch hunt for Kakyoin
Every time I come across Kak merch while browsing I think of you, anon. Try looking in Mercari if you haven't yet.
>>
I have a question for you all. If your fave only has fan merch and nothing official, do you buy every piece of fan merch? What do you do if the fan made stuff is unattractive/drawn poorly?

I'm really stuck because my fave has limited fan made stuff and more than half is obviously drawn as an afterthought, if made at all. It's really clear that artists dislikes the character as the other characters always look cute and lively. I'm not sure to buy the merch anyway or not, mostly because there are currently only three pieces of fan made of anything for them. ;~;
>>
>>9168963
Tough times, anon. I don't think you should buy merch that doesn't appeal to you just because it portrays your fave. What you can do instead is commission your favorite artists, or even pay for custom orders from craft makers on etsy who will make "merch" for you. With the latter you might have to have some artistic abilities of your own to design the pieces you want made but it's still an option. I'm considering it myself right now, actually.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2665x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2665x2448px
>>9168963
I feel you, anon. But there are definitely ways to get stuff to fill a bag if you don't like the fan merch available and official merch is scarce. For my Ringabel bag, I made a bunch of pins with screengrabs from the Bravely Default manga and official art from the series. Grabbed a few smaller things off etsy, then filled the blank space with roses and rhinestones to make it pretty. (Didn't like all the blank space).

It depends on your character, too- do they have any props, symbols, or anything you could make and add to the bag? Ringabel has a journal in the game, so I made a mini one and used that to take up some space. If your character has something similar you can do the same.

Honestly, making a bag for a character with limited merch is a challenge, but it's also a good chance to get creative.
>>
>How many ita bags do you have completed (or to the point where they could be considered complete)? 1 completed, 1 close to.
2 bags, one is Dagashi Kashi and a Tales series one.
1 that is blue/aquatic themed. Might get a WEGO bag for it.
No I haven't. I probably have enough merch to do so but I like putting it together in one.
>>
>>9168992
Oof, sorry about file size. On mobile.
>>
>>9167765
One large bag

One smaller bag, waiting for things to arrive in the mail

I keep saying no more, but my fingers keep hitting buy now

yes, both are for the same ship
>>
>>9167765

Currently 7!

Working on 2 more itabags for Todomatsu and one for Mukami Kou.

I have a lot of dream bags I'd like to make but currently no budget haha. I really want to make an OTP bag for Eleanor/Velvet from Tales of Berseria but that'll be farther off into the future when they have more merch.

I have.. five Todomatsu bags lol... And working on 6th and 7th...

>>9168138

I want to say at least 50-60 but I haven't counted... it was a long process though haha.

> How many per bag on average?

All my bags vary a lot depending on size, and I try to make it look full as possible... Maybe around 10-20 or so at the least?
>>
>>9161729
Would it be weird if someone were to make an ita bag of their OC?
>>
>>9169110
My friend, making an itabag for ANY character is weird to start with. It doesn't really matter what character you decide to go with from that point.

I was actually thinking of doing this, though - I commission three our four artists at every con I go to, so I was thinking it'd be fun to make 2.25" button templates and see if anyone would be willing to draw their commission on the template, and then I can get them all turned into buttons and put into a bag. Something like that would take a few years of cons to slowly build up, but could be super fun, and a great way to display a lot of art from a lot of different artists when my poster wall is getting much too full. ^^;;;;
>>
>>9169110
Not weird, but personally I wouldn't care so much for it.
>>
>>9169110
I think it'd be cute.
>>
>>9168963
Who is it anon? I feel you, my fave has no merch at all, and 65% of the fandom dislikes him.
>>
>>9168992
This is a really creative bag. Saved as insporation for a future bag.
>>
File: tumblr_obv4zaCEhG1u64t9ho3_1280.png (676KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obv4zaCEhG1u64t9ho3_1280.png
676KB, 1200x600px
>>9168963
Fan stuff for my husbando is rare atm but I can't justify buying bad art. But I do find myself making a lot of exceptions for stuff I would pass over if there was more on the market. Usually buttons that have a different background color than my bag. Some cons I won't find him at all. While I like the detail in these acrylic charms Yukio is so damn angry I almost didn't get it, but I have to admit it's accurate and I want to support anyone still making AoEx stuff.
>>
File: itty bitty.jpg (273KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
itty bitty.jpg
273KB, 550x550px
Thoughts on the new Zakkamart bags?

I like that you can't see any visible snaps, I love that it comes in a variety of colors both dark and pastel, and I like the smaller size.

But desu I don't think it's that cute? And with straps so small I know I'd never use it (I'll lose anything I can't throw over my shoulder).
>>
File: zipzip.jpg (232KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
zipzip.jpg
232KB, 550x550px
I also like that even though it's tote-shaped, it still zips closed.
>>
>>9169307
Really not a fan of the strap design. Plus it's too small, I don't see myself buying it
>>
>>9168692
These might be relevant to your interests:
https://item.mercari.com/jp/m938110123/
https://item.mercari.com/jp/m952777663/
>>
Found these cute felt (?) dust plugs that could probably be easily changed to keychains and such. They only have a small few but thought some people would be interested.

https://shop33009760.taobao.com/
>>
>>9169431
Oh my god, that is adorable. I wish they had them for a character that I like!
>>
>>9167765

Three: Midousuji, Ichimatsu and Kylo Ren.

None atm.

I'm waiting for the base bag for a fun project I have in mind. Then, I've pre-ordered some items for a new bag. And finally, I'm looking for merch of a husbando I currently really like but I can't find much.

Nope.

>>9168138

>How many items are on your largest "complete" bag?
I guess about 30.

>How many per bag on average?
My other two bags are very small so I'm gonna say 10.
>>
>>9168978
>>9168992
This is great advice, thank you both! I'm going to look into potentially commissioning artists with this in mind and see if we can work something out. This is a good time to get creative and stretch my legs a bit to move outside the usual look of most bags with official merch. :)

>>9169284
>>9169306
Ah my fave is also Yukio but I haven't caught anything yet. ;( Also I understand about not wanting to grab bad art despite the desperation, that's where I'm at right now.

I don't think I'll buy unless I'm really in love with it or at least find the art cute.
>>
>>9169427
Shit, those are super cute anon. Thanks. Is an SS required from Mercari?
>>
>>9169774
Yeah, you have to use an ss. Japonica Market, FromJapan and ZenMarket can order from Mercari as far as I know.
>>
>>9168993
>Dagashi Kashi and Tales series bag
ANON ARE YOU ME.... I'm considering making a Dagashi Kashi bag if my friend goes for a real wego bag and let's me buy her knockoff since she mentioned a cute idea for and I have a bunch of Tales merch I'm planning on putting on my star ita bag once it finally gets here (It's mainly Destiny/Stahn merch since he's a fav and not too costly to buy but I have lots of merch from other games too). Is your Tales bag just the series in general or a certain game/series?
>>
Zero

One. I'm making a D.va/Meka bag. I don't have the bag yet, but I have a few items -- mostly stickers, pins, and keychains from etsy. I am planning on adding ears to my bag or making it look a little like Meka somehow. Even though I don't like gremlin D.va, I have a little mountain dew bottle keychain and clay dorito keychain. I saw >>9169431 s post last night and tried to make a little felt pin too. It's probably pretty tacky that I'm making things for it, but whatever.

Well, I need to see how this first bag goes. I'd like to try to make a KuronoxTae bag (from Gantz). I was thinking of doing something small and black and white. I'd probably end up making a bunch of pins from manga caps although Gantz does have a few official pins and keychains floating around on mandarake sometimes.

Nope, and I probably wouldn't.
>>
>>9170133
This is a different anon than the one you're talking to, but I'm also making a Tales bag!
It was supposed to be a general tales bag, but since all I've played is Symphonia, Graces, and Zestiria it's just those three... And out of those three somehow it's half Zelos & Lloyd, haha. I really wanted a bunch of Kratos merchandise but it's all really expensive and hard to find.
>>
File: itabag1.jpg (152KB, 650x541px) Image search: [Google]
itabag1.jpg
152KB, 650x541px
>>9170138
It's not tacky, you're an alchemist!
I didn't save the english version of this graphic & I can't find it again, but here's a translation article -

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/01/11/from-the-grape-picker-to-the-alchemist-anime-decorated-ita-bags-now-come-in-six-categories/
>>
File: 1461913911933.jpg (294KB, 580x483px) Image search: [Google]
1461913911933.jpg
294KB, 580x483px
>>9170164
here's the english version!
>>
File: CVJTHv7UwAAvZGt.jpg (104KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
CVJTHv7UwAAvZGt.jpg
104KB, 600x585px
>>9170179
>>9170164
You make me feel better. If there's anyone else here who has handmade stuff for their itabag, I'd love to see them or hear about them.

Which type(s) do you guys fall under?
>>
>>9167765
>>How many ita bags do you have completed (or to the point where they could be considered complete)?
Four, three for me and one for my girlfriend. Mine are for Archer/Shirou from the Fate series, Law from One Piece, and Monomi from Danganronpa.
Just one, which is for Josuke from JJBA.
None; I think I'll be good for a long time after I finish Josuke.
Nah. I don't have interest in that.
>>
>>9167765
None, very slowly starting to build baby's first ita bag. I don't have a base bag yet because I want to gather enough merch first and then decide on the colour.
One, hopefully my finances will improve so I will be able to buy more merch in bulk specifically for the itabag.
I would like two in total, one for Ichimatsu (which is the one I'm starting to build for) and another for Jyushimatsu and his girlfriend. Maybe Shonosuke Hijirisawa too, who knows.
Nope

I also wish Jyushimatsu and kanojo would have more official merch together, so far I've only seen one keychain which I could finally pay for today because it released at last. I wouldn't mind buying good fanart for the ship though, as long as it's not too tumblr and doesn't deviate too much from the original art style.
>>
>>9167042
Oh that bag isn't mine, although it's one of my inspo pics! I want to gather enough merch first before deciding on my bag
>>9167068
At least my charm order got released now, so at least my badge won't be shipped alone. Still hoping for the paperweight to release last second but if it won't, then I'll keep it on my warehouse until October and will buy a few more pins and charms in the meantime.
>>
>>9169439
Found a store that actually has more!

https://xppoo.taobao.com/shop/view_shop.htm?spm=a230r.1.999.183.gKDUfN&user_number_id=66705363
>>
File: image.jpg (687KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
687KB, 2000x1500px
I know this is OT, but it is tangent to ita bags and I don't think it deserves its own thread. I am sorry if this is unacceptable, but I know there are a lot of yowapeda fans here, too.

Does anyone here have an itachari?
>>
>>9170160
I see, Symphonia merch in general seems more expensive in general (I really want to buy proper merch of my daughter Colette), and I don't doubt Kratos is harder to find....I hope you can find more of him though anon!

If it helps, I know amiami has a clearfile of both him and Lloyd up for cheap, though I'm not sure how to put into a bag....
>>
>>9169958
>>9169774

Heads up, last time I tried to order from mercari with zenmarket they told me there was some kind of issue and they were unable to order from there. They said they would let me know when the issue was resolved but that was like two months ago and I've heard nothing
>>
>>9170133
>>9170160
I'm making a Tales bag as well with all the merch I have lying around, and I hope you guys post your's when you're finished.
But, yeah Kratos just doesn't seem to get as much merch as others.
Personally, I'm hoping for more Raven merch.
>>
>>9167765
1 is done? I made a Zero Escape bag before the release of ZTD. It doesn't have any ZTD stuff on it yet but I consider it done.

5?
I have two Camus from Utapri bags going because one was not enough and the Maeno Seiyuu itabag that's kinda an extension of that.
Hijikata from Hakuouki
Voltage inc itabag

I have two or three others in the 'planning' stages that I want to do but I just haven't gotten to real work on it.
One is a Natsuhiko from Norn9 phone case bag thing, a Guren from Owari no Seraph bag, and thinking of doing a ship bag for Makoto and Munakata bag from K project.

One just wasn't enough for Camus from Utapri... I also want the backpack the shinning store. I'm not sure how many more I will make for him.
>>
>>9170535
I've wanted one of these for so long. I'm working on getting my driver's license (I waited a long time bc of anxiety) so I can do an itasha.
>>
File: IMG_20111225_155551.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20111225_155551.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
I absolutely love this itachari.
>>
>>9164435
She got everything together in only 3 weeks surprisingly, mostly from ebay. A couple buttons from y!j auctions, also the local kinokuniya still had some of the sakura keychains (but it's random, and I believe $8 a chance)
>>
>>9169774
>>9170570
Adding to this, I don't have experience using FromJapan but I've never had issues buying on Mercari (or anywhere else for that matter) through Japonica so I'd recommend them.
>>
>>9169129

Oh ! I dont know if any have this in your area but I've seen some artists do commission buttons at the table. That'd take out some of the work for you. If they are an artist + have a button press at their table, they should be able to do it. Even if they dont advertise it
>>
>>9170535

I think this is 100% related to fandom fashion.
Could you imagine someone completely decked out plus the bicycle they were riding on? That would be a majesty to behold
>>
>>9170452
Would you post the Monomi one?
>>
>>9170619
Do you have a pic of your ZE bag? I'm a big ze fan, i've been planning on doing an eric bag but he doesn't have merchandising at all. ;_;
>>
>>9171141
>>9170619
I'd also love to see it, too!
>>
>>9171141
Put icecream accessories on it!
>>
>>9171182
Yes! I bought two strawberry ice cream squishy charms for it, since its his favourite flavour!
>>
File: image.jpg (400KB, 1814x1248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
400KB, 1814x1248px
>>9171141
>>9171154
Sure, I've posted it up here before and I was the weird person on tumblr that was like 'I ordered to much anyone eat some buttons for free?'

It's two sided, I bought some things from arrest and I had buttons made on various sites. I have a master list of where I got things if you're interested.
>>
File: image.jpg (371KB, 1806x1253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
371KB, 1806x1253px
>>9171362
Otherwise of the bag. I also have a phone charm of Dio and Seven hanging from the side of it too that's not pictured here.
>>
File: GOODS-00090210.jpg (98KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
GOODS-00090210.jpg
98KB, 600x425px
Has anyone bought these and is perhaps wanting to sell Iida's? ;_; I can't find it anywhere and they're so big they'd be perfect for itabags.
>>
File: DSC04195.jpg (346KB, 772x818px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04195.jpg
346KB, 772x818px
OK, this is not a bag or a keychain, but damn it, I'm sickly obsessed with this shit.
>>
File: IMG_20160905_115740.jpg (520KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160905_115740.jpg
520KB, 1024x1024px
Can anyone ID the Choro bag? It kinda looks like the large mise tote, but the bag on the right is clearly a mise tote and it's definitely not the mini one.
>>
>>9172389
I can't find the direct link but I think MyFigureFM has split groups that are way more active than the facebook groups.
>>
>>9172389
Are you the Iida anon from the other thread? I'm the one making the Katsuki bag, and I ordered this set too. If you're the same anon then I've got your email and left myself a note to email you when things come in.
>>
>>9172595
Looks like a salus bag
>>
>>9172712
I'll check them out, thanks!

>>9172733
Yes it's me! That'd be incredible ;_; Thank you so much!
>>
I have an SAS figure I want to attach to my bag but not too sure how to go about it? Any tips?
>>
File: CrrSYmhVYAEgWvV.jpg (126KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CrrSYmhVYAEgWvV.jpg
126KB, 768x1024px
yfw you suddenly realise how much you've spent on your bags
>>
>>9174307
itty bitty itabag
>>
>>9174307
To be honest, I'm not actually that bothered by it. My itabag costs less than a designer handbag. It's a matter of perspective - I've really enjoyed building my bags, I love using them, and it's money well allotted to a hobby that makes me happy.
>>
File: 984515845.jpg (384KB, 999x1280px) Image search: [Google]
984515845.jpg
384KB, 999x1280px
Hey guys, I heard that there are itabag meetups at cons now and was wondering if anyone knew if there's one planned for AWA yet?

>>9167765
>Two; one of Adachi, pictured >>9167765 actually (I'm flattered someone liked it enough to save a picture) and one of Ichimatsu
>I'm working on one for Komaeda from SDR2, might make it a Komahina OTP bag
>Beyond that, not sure

>Not yet but I could

Also I've yet to see a messenger bag base.
I don't like totes so I've only used the zakkamart backpacks so far...I'm not a fan of totes but that seems to be most popular
>>
>>9174430
Meant that my Adachi bag is pictured >>9161734
oops
>>
>>9174307
Saved for inspo, this is incredibly cute
>>
>>9174430
Check with the facebook group or the con forum.
>>
as terrible as it sounds, what do you guys do when you've given up on a bag or just don't want a bag for that character/series anymore?

i have a pile of stuff from a bag i've lost interest in but not sure if it's even worth selling.
>>
File: zakkamart.jpg (90KB, 1080x566px) Image search: [Google]
zakkamart.jpg
90KB, 1080x566px
20% off deal on these at aliexpress.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-Gold-Nylon-Patchwork-Backpack-Famous-Designer-Large-Rucksack-For-Teenage-Girls-Student-School-Sports-Bag/32705177561.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.386.XRypeO&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_4_10057_10056_10065_10037_10055_10054_10069_301_10059_10033_10058_10032_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_2&btsid=daddca2f-76bb-4062-8b5b-5abf113fa459
>>
>>9174508
Any idea if that's a knockoff or the actual backpack?
For $15 I kind of want one, but I've always really hated that the sides are open like that.
>>
>>9171139
It's got some blank spaces right now after I've reworked the positioning, so I'm gonna wait until I get more merch in, sorry! I have some preordered stuff from Amiami from DR3 that'll hopefully seal the gap. Thanks for the interest though!
>>
>>9174600
you could stitch or even glue 'em down easily enough
>>
>>9174430
I'd be more than happy to plan one!! I'm running the itabag panel too so I'll ask on the FB group about times and stuff tomorrow when people are more active.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2859px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2859px
Wanted to share my kanato bag i just started! Its pretty low on merch atm (im really picky when it comes to merch) but i have more coming in soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (587KB, 2048x1018px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
587KB, 2048x1018px
My bags are a huge lovely mess. Although i am starting to see the appeal of repeated merch like badges. Finding it hard trying to arrange so many different goods together
>>
>>9175449
I love it!! I think it looks really good how it is, even for how few things you have on it, it's a nice layout for your merch.
>>
>>9167765
One diy bag!
One, base bag and the first batch of preordered goods in the way!
I don't really have any plans, the one that's in progress now has been my only dream bag. I think I'll just focus on getting more and more merch of that character, and maybe build multiple bags of him if possible!
Not yet, but I hope I can one day do that!
>>
>>9162832
>>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nzzfTUCq5O0KHA3eqC1Spk0Q9ZxQmZOs4ckHVy4ZIGk

That's happyunbirthday1 on Instagram if anyone want's to know!

Her outfits are always so cute! I sold her a Kiss me Kill me top around two years ago and I'm so happy to see she still uses it. <3
>>
File: tumblr_o8wio4EUPN1uyuzu6o1_540.jpg (138KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8wio4EUPN1uyuzu6o1_540.jpg
138KB, 540x540px
>>9167765

I have 2 completed! One's a tote and the other one is a wego heart backpack. Both for Sannan from Hakuouki
Two! I'm working on a small one for Hotarumaru from Touken Ranbu and another one for leftover merchandise from my two completed bags.
As many as my heart (and my wallet) can handle.
I have two completed for the same character... and I'm working on a third.
>>
>>9167765
Only 1...
2 in progress, I mostly finished gathering the supplies but need to grab a bag
I always see merch in AA and I'm like, I could totally do an itabag for that series! Probably a BNHA one for one of the boys
Nope, not yet!
>>
File: runson.jpg (110KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
runson.jpg
110KB, 960x720px
>>9172922
>iida

BRO... my bro... my brother in arms...
>>
I was browsing itabags on twitter and I found one that was literally just filled with sex toys. I am never judging someone for the contents of their bag again.
>>
>>9176649
While this isn't necessarily "normal" for itabags, you can make a bag for anything.

I won't pass judgement if someone is that dedicated to their anal beads and props for even having the nutters to post it somewhere.
>>
>>9176649
Post pics, anon
>>
>>9175301
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you need to keep the plastic panel open to get access to the actual bag/contents since the zipper goes behind it. I've been meaning to get this too, but like >>9174600 mentioned, I hate that the sides are open.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 670x1253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 670x1253px
>>
>>9176604
AAHH THAT'S SO CUTE. I love the school charms, I wanted to get Iida's and Himiko's. It looks so good anon!
>>
>>9167765
one, although arguably I need a clear cover for it (I use it for display rather than as my regular bag, since my work is not forgiving to delicate, dangling things on bags)

one that reads as a ship that i don't actually like and maybe one for ranka lee ( big maybe, i impulse bought a bunch of rubber straps for her so ...)

two if i can find enough merch to make a bag for each character.

no, sadly my 'true' husbandos are much, much harder to find merch for (virtually none, not even fanmerch) than my fandom husbandos.
>>
>>9177012
this is a cool idea since many japanese bring their jfashion outfits or cosplay in a suitcase and change in their final location
>>
>>9177012
Is the kitty backpack out?
>>
Has anyone done an international order from Pixiv Booth before? Were you able to make a direct order or needed a shopping service?
>>
>>9177344
You'll need a proxy service like Tenso since there's no international shipping. Foreign cards are ok to use for payment though.
>>
File: Crb6r9wUIAA4De6.jpg-large.jpg (237KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Crb6r9wUIAA4De6.jpg-large.jpg
237KB, 1440x1080px
More tiny itabags!
>>
File: schooliidolpro6852-800x800.jpg (138KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
schooliidolpro6852-800x800.jpg
138KB, 800x800px
anyone know where I could get the kotori plush strap?

I've only ever seen one once at a con and the girl in front of me took her and it was a tragic moment
>>
>>9177898
a bit much, but this place seems to have it:
http://www.kaika.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=690
>>
>>9167699
I'm also making a Yoshiko bag. I'm going either pastel purple or black, I haven't completely decided yet. I was thinking that if I wanted to go for a gothic/chuuni theme, black would be great for it, I might just need to insert a lighter cloth inside to show off the merch more if it ends up being a problem. I think pastel purple in lieu of a light grey bag fits the character more though, but I'm leaning more towards black for mine.

I think I might go all out like >>9168697
suggested and modify the bag like >>9168992 and add some rhinestones or studs/spikes. I'm displaying a feather in it like yohane has when she goes chuuni and a little devil emoji plush along with any official merch I collect.

This is my first time doing something like this but this is already really fun.
>>
>>9162178
not that anon but I'm interested in a wego group order
>>
Only one!

I have three in process! One has charms in the mail (there's always charms in the mail for my waifu), one needs to be assembled, and the third is an impossible character to find a ton of merch for.

At least three more! I also want mini bags of some of the characters I have right now.

Not yet!
>>
I'm working on an itabag but don't have a lot of merch yet. Any suggestions for what types of things to add? It's my first itabag so I wouldn't mind concrit either!
>>
>>9174430
Where did you pick up that Adachi plush/earphone holder, if you don't mind answering?
>>
File: 20160910_123411-800x741.jpg (196KB, 800x741px) Image search: [Google]
20160910_123411-800x741.jpg
196KB, 800x741px
Posting the WIP of my K/S bag. I can't believe a 50 year old franchise doesn't have more buttons that aren't the logo or the insignias.
>>
Is there anyone here with a mise tote and a Salus bag who could compare the fabric? Just wondering which is thicker or if there's much difference.
>>
>>9167775
BLESS YOU FOR A GANGSTA ITA BAG
PLEASE POST UPDATES
>>
Why are you waiting in the mail/bid on/waiting to get shipped?
I've ordered around 18 charms and pins and I don't know how much the shipping will be.
>>
Does anyone know where to find some good official merch for a k-pop ita bag (specifically GOT7)?
>>
>>9161820
Bakugo/Todoroki anon I hope you see this, I don't have charms but I have badges of them if you're interested.
>>
>>9182394
Different anon but collecting for Bakugo. Which badges do you have? Are you looking for any bnha merch in particular yourself?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2447px
Roadhog anon again, I came by just to post a little felt charm I made last night. It's not the greatest (it's my first one ever), but it's mine and I'm happy enough with it. :)

I made a loop on the backside for a pin for when I finally get a base bag.
>>
>>9182437
awww thats really cute!!
>>
>>9182533
Thank you!
>>
>>9161820
Iida anon here, I'm always up for more iida stuff. Leaving my mail!
>>
>>9182296
Have you check yesasia? http://www.yesasia.com/us/search-collectibles/got7/0-0-0-ss.109_bt.48_q.got7_bpt.48-en/list.html
>>
I'm going to Japan in a few months and I'm wondering which stores specifically sell things for itabags?

Also, any recommendations for stores that sell for Jojo merch? I found this adorable mini figure charm of Polnareff when I went last year and I didn't think to get the Kakyoin for my bag (because I was stupid and wasn't into Jojo last year) but I can't remember the store. Are there specific stores or just jump in and hope I find it?
>>
>>9182933

To clarify I'm just going to be in Tokyo. Specifically staying in Kanda
>>
Is there any way to replace the plastic in the knock-off heart bags for clear plastic (without glitter)? I hate how the glitter makes the merch look.
>>
>>9182915
Just ran through and didn't see anything that could go onto a bag, thanks though!
>>
So I've just gotten into itabagging and while browsing Ebay, I noticed a lot of turbo cheap auctions with free shipping. Like, less than a dollar. I don't have a lot of experience with this kind of thing so I thought I'd ask. Should I take this as general sign that they're selling bootlegs? As common as they are, 10 cents for a rubber strap seems absurdly low even if they're trying to draw in more bidders.
>>
>>9183243
Are they using the official photos instead of photos they took themselves? Probably bootleg.
Are they shipping from China? Definitely bootleg.

But I've gotten a lot of things for 99 cents or a couple dollars from sellers that ship from japan and took their own pictures, and those were legitimate official merchandise.
>>
>>9183243
I'm not sure how much experience you have with sites like eBay overall but generally (this can even be applied to amazon in some cases), if it's unbelievably cheap the rule of thumb is that it's a bootleg.

Rubber straps tend to go for anywhere around $8 to $15 in some cases and if the character is more rare the price and go up depending on how sought after it is.

eBay in general is not the best place to buy stuff for your bags anyway as even if the price is appropriate, it still can be bootleg. I recommend trying to look for things at the stores listed in the FAQ. eBay isn't the worst but definitely be skeptical.
>>
>>9182933
K-books, Lashinban, Mandarake also some random shops in Nakano Broadway.
>>
>>9183274
>>9183275
Most of the things I've bought off Ebay in the past have been things like used Toku merch, so buying stuff like that that can be easily bootlegged is out of my area. Thanks for the advice, anons!
>>
File: IMG_0094.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0094.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>9182431
>>9182601
These are what I'm talking about and I'm asking $6.50 for each one of them if anyone is interested. Also located in US.

Also I pretty much got everything I currently need for my bag already preordered so I don't need anything as of right now unless I get a bigger bag.
>>
>>9183355
I'm interested in the Iida one. Any idea of how much the shipping to europe would be?
>>
>>9183363
Iida-anon I'll send you out an email later this evening for me. No guarantees but I have a scale so I can at least give you a rough estimate for shipping if that sounds fair.
>>
>>9183355
I'd be interested in Tsuyu, anon! I left my email if you want to talk!
>>
>>9183363
>>9183477
Sent out response emails!
>>
File: 378x378.jpg (48KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
378x378.jpg
48KB, 378x378px
>>9182296
Maybe K-Pop Town (or other online shops, but I've only had experience with K-Pop Town)? eBay or even JYP Store could be of service. I know GOT7 recently had cute little figures made out of the boys so you could always look into that?
>>
>>9183355
I actually ordered that pack. It is still tempting to get multiple Bakugo items.
>>
>>9180160
Did you make the plushes? They're really cute
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYKgrD4wLR8

I made a video about my first itabag, its a legit noob itabag but its a start!!
>>
How much should shipping from tenso to the group order host for one wego bag in a group order should be? I am wondering because my friend joined one and told me just for one bag, the host charged her over $22 to just get the bag from tenso to the host. I would of thought that shipping with a group would be cheaper not just as expensive if you did it solo.
>>
>>9185318
is that including your friend's share of international shipping/misc fees? if there are several bags in one order, it'll cost more to ship, and tenso isn't exactly the cheapest in terms of their consolidation and handling fees.
>>
>>9184840

I commissioned them (since I'm hopeless at sewing). I rather like how they turned out, so I'm going to get similar ones for my other bags.
>>
>>9185318
Hi I'm the host of the group order! There were 27 participants in the group order including myself. Almost $2000 worth of bags and merchandise were ordered. The resulting packages (split into two to skirt customs duties, max value is $800) were VERY heavy. The total shipping to the US was $570. Two people in the group order ordered figures so I charged them a larger chunk of the shipping and everyone else was charged $20 + paypal fees. I also contributed my $20 to the shipping.
For a large group order such shipping costs are not unusual. My last group order I hosted also had $20 international shipping and I have paid similar amounts for group orders I've been a participant in before.
>>
>>9185605
Mind dropping a link for who you commissioned from? They're cute!
>>
>>9178246
Anon you replied to here, so glad there are more Yoshiko itabaggers!

I ended up going for black, put down a pre-order for the Heart WEGO bag so it should arrive around November.
That's a really good idea with the feather as well- Depending on how my layout is looking I might have to steal your idea haha. I'm not decided on if I want to use rhinestones etc. to decorate the rest of the bag, though my Mum LOVES to bejewel/bedazzle stuff so I've got supplies lying around if i need them.

My first shipment of merch is on it's way though! It's gonna be so frustrating waiting for the bag to arrive ;A;
>>
File: SchneeYume100.jpg (41KB, 544x336px) Image search: [Google]
SchneeYume100.jpg
41KB, 544x336px
Just ordered a ton of badges and such for my Schnee (or Synny) bag and i'm hella excited

I'm kinda sad that Yume100 isn't so popular and i haven't seen a single Yume100 itabag so i'm going to fix that myself lol
The official merch of Schnee is just such a pain in the ass to find and often very over priced even if its used so i'm crying and my wallet is too

And the bag is going to be big so i'm planning on putting some Frost and Graysia stuff on it too, so it would be a Snowphilia bros bag with main focus on Schnee

Thought about getting a green/white wego heartbag for Kotohogi too bc he's my oc Yume100 husbando

Hnnnghhhh i can't wait
>>
File: 20160915_145053.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160915_145053.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Sorry for the bad picture, but I finally put all my merch on a bag! The bag itself isn't that cute, but it will work until I get a better one.
>>
>>9186627
Shit, sorry for the rotated pic, I'm on mobile.
>>
>>9186391
The person is local, but since they were only $8 each, I wouldn't mind playing middle man!
>>
>>9186397
Very nice. I decided on going black too but missed out on the WEGO bag pre-order date and the group order deadline but I'm not in a rush for it. As long as I get one ready before my next con which won't be till next year then I'm happy.

My first shipment of merch is also on it's way. I'm looking forward to seeing both of our ita-bags take shape!
>>
File: i.gif (1MB, 540x340px) Image search: [Google]
i.gif
1MB, 540x340px
I've decided to start my Anzu Futaba itabag because she's my favorite idol as of date.
She carries a pink rabbit toy with her, but ones that I've found are like 2000 yen and I don't really want to drop that much on that, so I've been thinking of just making one. That or I'll search secondhand. For auction buying what services offer cheaper shipping options, and have less "insert word here" fees?
>>
>>9187531
There are cheap, small knockoffs on aliexpress for 3.90USD with free shipping...
>>
>>9186397
Another Yoshiko itabagger here! Sorry for such a crappy picture it's the only one I had. This is my fiance's bag that we started about a month and a half ago. The black makes the charms pop more!
>>
File: GOODS-00111724.jpg (122KB, 576x600px) Image search: [Google]
GOODS-00111724.jpg
122KB, 576x600px
I've slowly been thinking of making an ita bag, I think I'm finally going to take the plunge.
I want to do a cutesy pink one for my first, since it will match my wardrobe so I can wear it more. I'm going to do Kirby because I really like him and I already have quite a bit of merch for him. Preordered some more keychains of him though just for fun.
Originally I had wanted to use that star rucksack on amiami in pink, but once I compared it to kirby I realized the pink was a cool tone and not warm like him. A shame because I liked the star window a lot for a Hoshi No Kirby theme.
>>
>>9187531
anon it's really easy to make!
>>
>>9161731
Oh GOD. Embarrassing as fuck! No one will really know he's from an otome but jfc!
>>
Would anyone like a custom button design? No charge but you'll have to make the button yourself. I had to make my own buttons a while ago due to obscure husbando bag, so I thought I'd help out anyone else out there with obscure characters they can't find merch of. Haven't thought about itabags in a while and reading this thread warms my heart enough to feel like drawing again. Email me if interested!
>>
>>9188339
Would help if I put the damn email in the right field
>>
>>9188232
Do you realize what type of thread you are in? Or is this bad bait?
>>
>>9188339
would you be interested in doing trades at all?
>>
>>9188486
Yeah that'd be wonderful if you're willing to!
>>
>>9188150
Oooo, very nice. Good to hear that the black works well. I'm jealous of your Yoshiko bow, I should've put down a pre-order.
>>
>>9175541
Link to where you got the big bag??
>>
Hey, I just saw these bags on taobao and was posting to see if any of you were interested. I might order a pink one myself.

https://world.taobao.com/item/538507805473.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a1z10.5-c.w4002-10579844810.45.yC5n7O
>>
>>9176109
>Sannan from Hakuouki

Good taste (and some nice bags)
>>
>>9189555
I want to order the pink one as well but I don't know how to use a taobao SS. Maybe we can do a group order here to make shipping cheaper.
>>
>>9189643
Some google translate it says something about selling overseas but I'm still unsure... A taobao SS would be a good idea I think?
>>
>>9189555
>>9189643
If there's a group order I'd also like to get in on it!
>>
>>9189717
Me too!
>>
File: apiru.jpg (107KB, 800x663px) Image search: [Google]
apiru.jpg
107KB, 800x663px
I don't think I've seen these before but I found these ita pencil/cosmetic pouches. They come in a couple different pastel colours and you can attach a strap and use it as a bag. I think they are up for preorder on medio.bz
>>
File: apirucolours.png (3MB, 2424x1286px) Image search: [Google]
apirucolours.png
3MB, 2424x1286px
>>9189723
>>
>>9189717
If the order includes the red bag, I'd be interested
>>
>>9189723
I've only seen the plain red etc type of these but I think those were a different brand. Link to these, anon?
>>
File: tumblr_o2uec7oU0P1v2dvu9o1_500.jpg (73KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2uec7oU0P1v2dvu9o1_500.jpg
73KB, 500x625px
So I'm semi interested in making an ita bag. I really love the Wego heart bags but I was wondering if anyone knows of a bag with a star cutout instead? 'cause I wanna make a Bucky bag.
>>
File: akljs.png (291KB, 814x509px) Image search: [Google]
akljs.png
291KB, 814x509px
>>9189809
Amiami currently has a bunch of star bags up for preorder in a variety of colors.
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>9189819
Thank you!
I tried searching "star bag" in amiami and nothing showed up. It's probably because of the dash.
>>
>>9168692
Hey Kak anon, you still around?
https://item.mercari.com/jp/m487755483/
>>
If anyone wants to go a taobao group order to get >>9189555 and some other things,maybe we can use buynosaur as an SS. But last time I heard of them, someone said that they were taking forever to get their items shipped out. Maybe someone with experience on using taobao SS can do a group order but if no one comes up, I would be willing to do a group order by using buynosaur or another taobao ss.
>>
>>9189826

You need to search "rucksack" I had the same problem haha
>>
>>9189819
I also found it on Ebay....I really like this back and I like ordering from ebay since i'm more familiar with it.

Is it about equal in price as far as shipping and everything calculated?
Seems to be from the same seller with same info:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/I-Planning-Star-shape-Collection-Series-2-way-Rucksack-C-Red-/302055723311?hash=item4653ec912f:g:4DoAAOSw9IpXw8zg
>>
>>9191619
It's a little more expensive here but only by maybe ~$10? It's not too bad.
>>
File: 1467796489556.jpg (77KB, 249x699px) Image search: [Google]
1467796489556.jpg
77KB, 249x699px
>>9191405
Yeah, I'm still lurking anon, thanks for the link! I'd bought that plush before, but that was before I started making an itabag so I just put him on my purse, but I'm pretty sure he fell off in Chicago somewhere. I'm a bad merch mother.
>>
>>9191421
No buynosaur.

I had to open up a claim after six months cause I never got my items. It's not like they were shipped either, they couldn't even get 40% of the items and just kept dragging the whole thing on.
>>
File: IMG_3187.jpg (98KB, 715x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3187.jpg
98KB, 715x592px
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but Diamond Honey has this lolita-appropriate clear heart bag up for preorder now, though it's ending on the 26th of September. The production time is expected to be 25- 30 days. It's running at CNY48 for the deposit, CNY118 total.

These are the only two colors, and the measurements are listed at 30cm high, 36cm long, and 10cm wide.

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5-c.w4002-10579844810.45.yC5n7O&id=538507805473

Anyone else thinking of scooping it up?
>>
>>9192909
jesus, adorable
>>
>>9192909
This was a few posts up, some anons are trying to potentially organize an order I think. I'd be interested if only I knew how to use an SS. It would be my first order if anyone ever organized something but I wish I was confident enough to organize it myself :(
>>
>>9189819
Not that anon, but thank you! I'd been trying to track one down for my planned Jojo bag.
>>
>>9180160
SALIVATING.
>>
>>9165344
are you in the jesus fandom?
>>
>>9166362
does anyone know what the base bag is for this?
>>
>>9193539
It's by Wego http://gocart.jp/ap/item/i/A0GC00005DCW
>>
File: tumblr_nsz9u3RqCC1r4369po1_250.png (11KB, 191x77px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsz9u3RqCC1r4369po1_250.png
11KB, 191x77px
What are everyone's favorite SS to use?
I want to buy from yahoo auctions but I'm a little hesitant on which ss is more trustworthy, I'm thinking about choosing fromjapan
>>
>>9182437

I'm working on a RoadRat bag myself! Will post pictures when finished!
>>
>>9193571
I use buyee. They're owned by Tenso and all the links for international buyers on YJA lead to them so they're obviously endorsed by YJA.
>>
File: bag-343_3.jpg (179KB, 600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
bag-343_3.jpg
179KB, 600x1065px
Found some more star cutout bags! They're pricier than the ones from amiami though.
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/cavatina/bag-343/
>>
>>9193577
Ahh please do! I can't wait to see! :)
>>
>>9186503
I wish you luck anon! It's too bad yume100 isn't the biggest, I hope to do one of Hinoto, Cheshire or Nero someday.
>>
>>9189819
>>9193712
I really want to get one of these star bags in red to start my first itabag! But, I want to do it for Garnet from SU. Would that be frowned upon since it's not ~traditional~ anime??
>>
>>9193712
Anyone know if I this seller or similar item is also on ebay? I really like the glitter in the window!
>>
File: tumblr_nv5r2bVVz01qcltrio1_1280.jpg (485KB, 1265x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv5r2bVVz01qcltrio1_1280.jpg
485KB, 1265x1280px
>>9194302
Same anon, I just came across this pearl one, I like how the bag itself looks like her top.
>>
>>9180160
Woooow I love this!! Great work so far.

That is really surprising they don't have more with all the promotion. I do know my books-a-million has a ton of star trek stuff right now. If you have one near you should check it out! ^^
>>
>>9194302
lmao no anon. You can make a ita bag for literally anything. You could even make one for a favorite food you had if you wanted(like burgers or something).
Ita bag stuff is way more open and creative if your used to stricter jfashions
>>
>>9193571
I use FromJapan but I've heard good things about buyee as well
>>
>>9194302
>Would that be frowned upon since it's not ~traditional~ anime??

What does that even mean? SU isn't an anime to begin with.
>>
>>9194367
I think they're trying to ask if it's okay to make a bag for something that isn't anime, when itabags are traditionally made for anime.

>>9194302
The only reason itabags are traditionally anime centric is because they're from japan, where the kind of merch that is easy to put on a bag is going to be prolific in anime fandoms. I've seen some great bags for Steven Universe, video games, Disney, and K-Pop. It honestly doesn't matter what you're making the bag for, so long as you love it.
>>
>>9194367
I think they're coming from the "all animation is anime" thought which is true in Japan but not really outside the country.

Itabgas can be whatever you want them to be.
>>
>>9194312
Oh my god, this bag is adorable and so is the plush.
>>
File: TBR0F4390K281955-3.jpg (154KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
TBR0F4390K281955-3.jpg
154KB, 640x480px
Ordered a bunch of straps from one of those factory seconds taobao stores and they look great so far. I'll do better close ups and reviews when they arrive.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1474576424720.jpg (202KB, 1367x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474576424720.jpg
202KB, 1367x2048px
>>9194312
I'd like to state she had an entire set up.
>>
>>9195604
I originally posted the image from google.

Thank you for blessing us with this masterpiece <3
>>
>>9195453
So cute! Could I get a link for the shop? I see a Rei one and I'm hoping to start one with him!
>>
>>9195672
Not that anon, but if we're talking cheap rubber straps I've ordered from here before:
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1765443?spm=2114.13010308.0.80.KOuiyF
And they're really good quality.

Their ebay claims to be a factory seconds store, but I'm pretty sure they're just bootlegs. There are some very slight differences between their straps & official ones: The background rubber is a slightly darker color, no info stamped on the back, slightly more flexible rubber, and the lobster clasp is attached to the strap instead of the rubber charm. Lobster clasp is easily fixed with a pair of needle nose pliers, and everything else is impossible to see unless you're looking really closely for it.

There are some weird color differences on some lots, but the photos are all accurate so you can see that before you order.
>>
>>9195672
>https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1765443?spm=2114.13010308.0.80.KOuiyF
>>
File: bag.jpg (276KB, 1000x739px) Image search: [Google]
bag.jpg
276KB, 1000x739px
My bag came in from the group order today (had my bag and my last batch of merch) so I finally got to put together my Tales of Bag!!

...Well, it was supposed to be a general Tales Of bag but I vastly misunderstood the amount of room I was going to have for merch, so right now it's just Zelos & Lloyd, ha.
>>
>>9197213
hideous
:P
>>
>>9197213
I am insanely jealous of all your Zelos items, it's hard finding his stuff.
>>
Do you wear your itabag somewhere else than cons or meet ups? There arent meet ups where I live, and cons are once every two or three months, at least.
>>
> tfw making merch for my itabag fucked up my wrist and shoulder so badly I had to quit six months ago
Could someone post bags with self-made merch I need it
>>
>>9177503
>Kara has a backpack of himself
I love it.
>>
>>9197396
Occassionally I'll take my most subtle one, aka the WEGO heart bag, to Japantown
>>
File: Capture.png (614KB, 607x629px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
614KB, 607x629px
For people who got these polkadot bags and removed the dots, how happy are you with them? I had something similar for awhile but found the plastic kinda thick and weird.
>>
>>9197875
I have some stuff that I have made (felt charm, modded nendoroid mini, etc) but I don't have a bag yet. I could post a pic of those though? I am also interested in seeing more fan made merch.

Who is your bag of, anon? I hope you get motivated soon
>>
>>9197396
Honestly I use my smaller ones as my day to day bag. I keep the gigantic A3 sized ones for cons but I'm always swapping out between all my smaller ones for daily use.
>>
>>9197953
Of course! My bag is for Handsome Jack hopefully I can get a surgery and get back on the craft wagon. Let me rummage around for all of my tchotckes and I can post them up!
>>
>>9198117
I've been wondering how you've been doing, Handsome Jack Anon! I hope you feel better soon!
>>
>>9197875
THE TRUE DEVOTION TO YOUR HUSBANDO.
For real though anon how'd you manage to do that? What hardcore crafting were you doing for your bag?
>>
requesting some Mystic Messenger bags if anyone has any! I'm thinking about making a Zen one using fanmade merch and buttons made from the cgs until there is official merch made
>>
>>9198226
The long and short of it is, kids don't crochet or embroidery for 18 hours no breaks. That plus already bad arthritis makes for a bad time.
>>9198215
Than you anon I hope I can be up and running soon! I haven't been in these threads since the earlier ones, but I missed he community it is really comfortable
>>
File: blackheartbag.jpeg.png (233KB, 497x489px) Image search: [Google]
blackheartbag.jpeg.png
233KB, 497x489px
Just ordered my ita bag off on amazon, hopefully it will get here before AWA.
> bless the Amazon Prime gods
I gonna stock it full with all of my McCree & Hanzo merch. Maybe throw in Genji too if I have room.

Any one else making a Overwatch bag?
>>
>>9195743
>>9196157
Thank you!
>>
File: 2013-07-02-12-09-021.jpg (58KB, 660x587px) Image search: [Google]
2013-07-02-12-09-021.jpg
58KB, 660x587px
Random DIY idea I had. If you character comes from a manga or book series, make a book charm. My husbando has two covers in his series so I'll try making both to use as bag filler or pendants.
>>
File: image.png (157KB, 679x757px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
157KB, 679x757px
>>9198341
I really want to make a Lucio bag because he's my angel but it's kinda confusing...

I have two ita bags already, each with about $300 worth of of stuff on them and I've always used official merch. I don't really care for replicas or knockoffs, so it seems kinda hard to figure out what to put on a bag when you have to make it all yourself! Luckily I have a button making kit, know how to sew, and have made resin charms before. I just hope it doesn't come out looking tacky!
>>
File: Csb13XJUkAEJ4_w.jpg (174KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Csb13XJUkAEJ4_w.jpg
174KB, 1200x900px
>>9198341
Roadhog anon again reporting in! Please post pictures of your bag when you can, I'm always excited to see ovw bags.

>>9198571
A Lucio bag sounds so cute, I know it'll look great! I believe in you, anon!

I still haven't ordered a base for mine but it's hard to decide on a color that matches personality but isn't black or grey... Black blends too much and grey looks too dull but a navy blue hides the black as well... Any suggestions for pic related?
>>
I would go gor am orange or yellow to pick up on them from your charms, as well as provide a nice pop/bright contrast compared to how the merch itself will be.
>>
>>9177503
Did you make these lil bags anon?
>>
>>9198487
How do you make these?
>>
>>9197396
I use mine as a general backpack for school since I don't have to carry heavy books or anything in it.
>>
>>9197396
I'm another daily use itabagger. I've always hated traditional purses, but it makes me really happy to carry around an itabag. My work is a tiny company that doesn't give a crap, so I can even take mine to work.
>>
>>9188339
How do you make your own buttons? Button makers here are like $150
>>
>>9198668
Thanks for the input! I've never thought about that, it's a great idea. :)
>>
>>9198571
Aaah, I would love to see a lucio bag!

>>9198626
Is orange too obnoxious? love the charms, by the way!

>>9198341
I am making a D.va bag but also want a soldier 76 bag and a Pharah bag!

>>9198117
Oh god, 18 hours is hardcore. I hope you can get your surgery. Posting some of my stuff!

I made some other perler bead stuff and a polymer clay Dorito, but they aren't done yet. I want to make a mini version of her light gun too. Actually, the nendoroid mini mod is far from complete and is quite sloppy at the moment, but oh well!
>>
File: image.jpg (204KB, 1368x731px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 1368x731px
>>9199519
Wow, sorry for all the exclamation points and also dropping my pic.
>>
I want to make a Ruby itabag using this light pink salus bag, but basically all of her merch has this almost-magenta color. Do you think it will look alright, or should I just try for another color?
>>
>>9199520
So cute!

>>9199519
I'm unsure about going 100% orange but I was thinking maybe getting a dark/black bag and putting an orange or gold background. I think that would help them pop and still look themed. :)
>>
>>9200577
It should be fine, you don't want it all to blend together too much. My character's color is mostly black but on a black bag it was just a black blob with the occasional face.
>>
File: download.jpg (382KB, 922x1163px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
382KB, 922x1163px
If any of you My Hero Academia fans are still around in 2 weeks, I'll be selling these sets minus Deku. I've had unbelievably bad luck with blind boxes and I never managed to get Deku from the top 2 sets. If anyone has him I'll gladly buy him off you.
>>
File: stuff.jpg (205KB, 832x614px) Image search: [Google]
stuff.jpg
205KB, 832x614px
>>9200961
I'm definitely interested. I also have bnha things if people are interested. Shoot me an email.
I also believe I have I have Midoriya's hexagon can badge. I cannot remember I'll have to check for you.
>>
>>9201015
>>9200961
I'm interested in the Iida oval keychain thing (the ones that are, quite big), leaving a throwaway email! I wouldn't mind buying some more Iida stuff while at it though.
>>
So this might have been asked before, I apologize in advance, but I do have a bit of a stupid question. I'm into a few different fandoms right now but a couple have nowhere near enough merch to devote an entire bag to, so how tasteless/classless is it to make a single bag for several different fandoms?

I know it's possible to mix and match characters of the same fandom, like for otps. But I don't know if there's any sacred rule about mixing fandoms (or if it'll just get you some looks of judgement rofl).
>>
>>9201299
From the FAQ:
>Can they be made of more than one character?
>Yes. While having a bag made only for your husbando/waifu is the most popular way to go, there are many people who will make ones for their OTP, their favorite series, or just a fuck ton of the things they enjoy.
So, yes, you're totally welcome to make a back for whatever the heck you want to, even a multi-fandom bag.

I guess the question then is, when does it stop being an itabag, and start being just a standard button bag?
>>
>>9201299
I mean some people do it and have clearly defined zones (like that one anon with the quad bag all I remember is Celty) but general most people find it too overwhelming a look. I would personally just make ita cosmetic bags
>>
>>9200961
>>9201015
Two weeks works perfectly, anon, I'll have been paid by then! I'll definitely be interested in at least a few of the Tsuyu pieces!
>>
File: IMG_1190.jpg (1MB, 1728x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1190.jpg
1MB, 1728x2304px
Making my first itabag with some of the stuff I've had of my faves and i'm gonna be ordering the actual bag itself and a few more badges in a little while but I'm a bit torn? I can't decide between getting a yellow, red or orange bag?
Would anyone able to give me a second opinion?
>>
>>9201403
When it stops being obvious you're passionate about said fandoms (aka badges are half haphazardly placed, nothing is nicely arranged, etc). IMO, as long as it looks like you give a shit and the bag is still painfully cute/good looking, I wouldn't worry about it.

Ita bags vs people who just collect buttons on a jansport are very apparent.
>>
>>9189723
Found a link for these!
http://www.assist-wig.com/detail/016391
>>
>>9200961
I am interested in anything for Bakugo or Shoto, especially the big oval keychains. Leaving my throwaway in case I can't get these within two weeks from now.

And I am selling a osomastu x animate cafe acrylic keychain of Choromatsu if anyone is interested in it for $12 plus shipping. It was from a blind bag and I really don't want it so I am selling it for how much it cost me after taxes and all. Just email me and I can send a picture of the keychain.
>>
File: Cta0RKtWEAEOGFN.jpg (188KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
Cta0RKtWEAEOGFN.jpg
188KB, 1024x767px
>>9198341 Anon here!
My bag just came in and I am working on the placement of all my merch.

>>9198571
A Lucio bag sound wonderful! He doesnt get enough lov'n if you ask me!

>>9198626 A warm colored bag might be the way to go! Or maybe a neutral ivory/white?
>>9199519
Yo That shit is hella cute!
>>
File: Ankira.png (2MB, 1502x992px) Image search: [Google]
Ankira.png
2MB, 1502x992px
>>9187531
Anzu anon update. I have suddenly changed my bag into an Anzu and Kirari one, since I found some Kirari Merch as well. The best find was the small towel, since I can use that as the backing. I'm not sure what color to use for the bag. I want to purchase a pink bag because I already own several pink WEGO bags, but the colors suggest yellow and orange - which I'm not fond of.
What is best?
>>
Hi I have a problem with fj. When I'm gonna correct my address (because I put it wrong in the shipping instructions), appears wrong again. I revised it 5 times and everytime, on the info appears wrong again...
>>
New Thread >>9202278
>>
>>9202202
I'm really excited to see this bag when it's finished, good luck anon!!
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.