[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello there, this is a DIY thread but I think your skills are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Hello there, this is a DIY thread but I think your skills are more adequate.

I'm trying to make this goggle beanie, but you see the fusing of glass and a chunky wool knit looks difficult to impossible without specially manufactured piece.

If the aesthetic isn't to be done away with, can anyone suggest how this might be done?

I have a wool beanie and some pair of poly-carbonate sunglass lenses.
>>
>>9151466
do you sit there pressing F5 on this board like a squatter, waiting for threads to voice something soonest to remind yourself of your existing through the precarious thoughts of other lurkers?

I mean I don't want to use duct tape and glue, that and I want to see the skill level of cgl posters; I'd get into cgl just to make costumes desu though I'm not huge on the media.
>>
......... costumes?
>>
>>9132153
>>
File: 1471487758006.jpg (9KB, 245x161px) Image search: [Google]
1471487758006.jpg
9KB, 245x161px
>>9151477
you can curse as long as you bump, but I can make my own thread, not like you guys are getting flooded: 9,151,477

but why does a man who has no suggestion bump? is this where you socialize?
>>
>>9151485
well if that's how it's got to be I guess, I used to think cgl was a hidden gem but it looks more like the brunt end of a social experiment.

protip for not turning into a hot mess on the internet, don't post in a thread you don't think is worthy of little you
>>
File: Dumb_Donald_DD.jpg (39KB, 536x401px) Image search: [Google]
Dumb_Donald_DD.jpg
39KB, 536x401px
>>9151463
what is this supposed to be though? this looks like what dumb donald would wear when he goes skiing

polite sage for no content
>>
>>9151484
We have generals because this is a slow board.
When you post your own thread, you're killing another for no reason.
Post in the help thread if you actually want help.
>>
>>9151463
just superglue them together, it'll look like shit no matter what
>>
This didn't need it's own thread, use the help thread. This board is slow and this will stay in the catalog for days. We do general threads on /cgl/.
>>9151500
I've been here for 3 years and have never noticed you. Trips on /cgl/ are annoying as fuck, are you sure you're not the new one?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.