[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime Weekend Atlanta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1433344728095.jpg (20KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
1433344728095.jpg
20KB, 304x304px
I looked for a thread but I couldn't find one...

Been waiting to go to this con for a few years and I finally got some free time and my BF is down to go!!

Who/what are you gulls gonna be cosplaying?
What are you excited to see?
Any group meetups?

I'm going as Launch/Yuki (wolf children)/Krul Tepes/ and maybe Teacher from FMA if I can make/find a lab coat and get a decent dreadlock wig in time. Although I have no clue which day I should wear what.
>>
I don't know if I'm going yet, but it f I do I'll probably be in Lolita most of the time. Thinking of being a female Waldo lol.
>>
I'll be Sakura Saber and hopefully oni Rem if I can get her done in time. And one of my backups I assume.
>>
>>9150870
I will find u ;3
>>
>>9150871
Oni rem *0*

Yeah...if I can finish Izumi I might put Krul on the backburner since I bought that one rather than making it.
>>
I want to go, If I can find a room at the main hotel. I don't care if I have to sleep under the bed. Moving back to GA and my flight just happens to come into ATL on that Thursday.

If anyone needs a roommate at the main hotel, My email is in the field.
>>
Tea party tickets are up! Anyone here going?
>>
>>9151196
It costs more than the weekend pass the fuck
>>
I'll have a table there for the first time, and this will be the first time back to teh con since 2010. I'm very excited, I enjoyed the con in 2010
>>
>>9151190
Perfect timing!! Omg we still haven't booked our room, I plan to try that Monday. Hopefully I can find something close or in the hotel.
>>
Oh fuck... I was looking at nearby hotels for this and everything seems like it's booked. Anyone mind sharing a room with a rad couple? We will happily pay for our part in the room! We are small business owners and reliable people, though we do smoke a lot of weed if that's a problem. Email me for any questions or if you can help me out!! He won't be isolating so we won't have a ton of shot or props or anything.
>>
>>9151657
don't smoke weed inside your room for the love of fucking God please no. go outside.
>>
>>9151633
there's a dude on the Facebook forums that is really good at finding rooms. he pops up every once and a while so get in contact with him when he pops up again or you can find his post.
>>
>>9151665
Damn, chill...i didn't say I would be smoking out the room, but if we step on the balcony to smoke a blunt I wouldn't want it to be a surprise for anyone. :)
>>
>>9151669
There is no balcony room in the main hotel.
>>
>>9151679
I doubt I'll be lucky enough to room up with someone either way it's best to let folks know about that if you're gonna be living with them for a couple of days, it would suck to get all the way there to deal with a buch of dramu because we wanna go smoke some weed or have it on our person. If you were just trying to give a friendly warning, I appreciate it.
>>
Why is the meta tea party so expensive? BTSSB was only 50 and their quality and designs tend to not be shitty.
>>
File: Sonia.Nevermind.full.1601913.jpg (673KB, 900x858px) Image search: [Google]
Sonia.Nevermind.full.1601913.jpg
673KB, 900x858px
I'm going as sonia
Idk how it'll look on me but I'm excited
>>
>>9151696
why don't you ask meta?
>>
Planning on being Emilia on Saturday and Hiyori on Sunday but sucks cause I can't go for the full 4 days.
>>
File: 1471741612606.jpg (369KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1471741612606.jpg
369KB, 1500x1500px
I'm Ikuhara Trash
>>
>>9152311
Why is utena so popular now
>>
>>9152364
No idea, but I'm glad it is. Honestly if any old shoujo series was going to have a big fandom revival I'm happy it's this one. I know Tumblr lives it so that could be part of it?
>>
>>9152368
*Loves not lives
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.